The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: The Mark of Power

AUTHOR: Stormrazor

PART 3

The next day he headed to the gym, figuring that, if anything, would put the whole incident behind him. Fortunately all was quiet at the neighbor’s house as he slipped out and drove to the familiar old building. He loved the place, even though it didn’t smell that great and was far from modern. He loved it because the people who went there were there to mainly workout, rather than socialize. On the other hand, there was also Brenda. She was one of the few exceptions to his “no socializing while working out” rule. She was safely married – with kids – and just as serious about getting fit as he was, although she grumbled a lot more. She called herself “a work in progress” and preferred a place that wasn’t a meat market. He found he looked forward to having somebody to talk to and banter with, and if there was some innocent flirting, each of them stayed well-clear of crossing the line.

Devon figured her husband was a pretty lucky guy. Brenda had that flawless pale complexion that he liked, with long curly brunette hair that she usually pulled back into a pony tail for working out, and light blue green eyes. He couldn’t say much about her body except that she seemed full-figured, which she covered with baggy sweats and shirts at the gym. He’d wondered about it, of course, but for the most part he had shied away from it. Even with the safety factor, there was no sense in tempting fate.

After a quick trip to the gym’s locker room he was out on the floor pumping iron. He was so focused that he didn’t register Brenda coming up to him.

“Hey,” she said, picking up her weights. It took Devon a minute to register that something was different about her today. Instead of the formless gray t-shirt, she was wearing a black sports bra which revealed a healthy amount of cleavage. She was also wearing black tights that showed sexy wider hips and a nice, rounded ass. He felt his pulse quicken. Damn, she looks good.

“What?” she challenged him, her face flushing as Devon’s eyes roamed her body. “Um.. you gonna close your mouth, or are you going for the hungry fish award?”

“Um..” he managed. “Wow, Brenda.. you look.. “

“Hot?” she grinned, a bit embarrassed, “That IS what you meant to say, right? Because usually I wear the sweats over it, but I spent way too many hours sweating getting to the point I could actually wear this.” He just looked at her, the tumble of words not really registering, and she shook her head, still embarrassed. “I’ve actually had it for awhile,” she admitted. “I guess I just felt like trying something different this morning.” She glanced around, her cheeks reddened. “Though I feel a bit self conscious. Maybe I should put the shirt on, at least...” She grabbed it from the bench and started to pull it over her head.

“No, don’t,” he said suddenly, making her pause. She looked at him uncertainly a moment, then slowly dragged it back off and put it on the bench.

“Are you sure?” she asked. “It’s not too... meat market-y?”

Devon swallowed, shifting as his cock began to stir beneath his sweats. “Yeah. You definitely look hot. But not in a meat market-y way.” Great, there goes my focus for the workout.

Brenda smiled, looking more comfortable. “Thanks. You’re looking studly as always, of course. Got a girlfriend yet?” She smiled at their running joke and went off to start her workout. Devon stared after her, watching her ass, imagining how it would feel in his hands as he grabbed it firmly to fuck her, those soft tits swaying with each heavy thrust. Good god, what has gotten into me lately? Forcing his eyes away, he attacked the weights as if to purge those thoughts.

Two hours later he said goodbye to Brenda, his limbs feeling a bit leaden, but pumped from the good workout. While he wasn’t exactly focused with Brenda in that outfit, it certainly inspired him to push a lot harder than he usually did. He was looking forward to a long hot shower when he got home.

Pulling into the driveway, Devon could not remember feeling so horny. It didn’t help that he spotted Jen sorting through boxes in her open garage. Today she was dressed in the same tight fitting jeans, but had on a pink sweatshirt, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She gave him a smile and a wave, then bent over to examine a box, her ass on display. His mind flashed back to his thoughts of yesterday, and what her ass would look like bent over, her pants around her ankles. He felt his cock thickening in his workout shorts, and he quickly moved inside and headed straight for the shower.

Soon, Devon was in the shower, feeling the warm water loosening his muscles. Running the soap over his muscular frame, he let his mind wander. He pictured her once again in his mind, auburn hair hanging down but not covering nicely shaped tits. He imagined her in a red blouse, with no bra on, open so low he could see her dark aureoles and hard nipples, swaying enticingly as she moved. He saw her kneel before him, opening that blouse and cupping them, before they were wrapped around his cock. Closing his eyes as he imagined the scene, his soapy hand moved down to his thick hard cock gently stroking it. He groaned as he imagined her pink tongue laving at the head of his cock with each thrust between her soft mounds. That husky voice of hers telling him to shoot his seed all over her tits and face. That was all it took as his body stiffened in the shower, a loud groan accompanying jets of hot cum.

Gasping for breath at the strength of the orgasm, Devon leaned against the tiled wall, trying to catch his breath. Oddly, he still felt the lust running through his blood, even after the release. Holy crap, am I a teenager again or something? Forcing himself to rinse off, he resolved to get his mind onto something, anything, else.

He had actually managed to watch a movie, get his normal household chore routine done, and finish his dinner by early evening. Switching on the gas fireplace, he settled in to read a book—his last bit of weekend relaxation before bed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Frowning a bit, he put his reading glasses aside and went to answer the door.

Devon felt his breath catch as he opened to door to see Jen standing there in the chill air, a long coat on, a bottle of wine in her hand.

“Hi Jen,” He said, his mind flashing back to the shower.

“Hi Devon,” She said with a bright smile. “I brought this bottle of wine for you and your wife. For helping me out the other day. I was just going to drop it off.”

Devon was a bit taken aback. My wife? “Thanks, Jen, but I’m not married.”

“Oh? I just assumed.. I mean I didn’t see a ring, but you know some guys don’t wear them.” She blurted, and Devon could swear she looked relieved.

Devon debated internally for only a moment. Somehow having her there in his doorway overruled his “no involvement with the opposite sex” rule. After all he could be friendly, right? This wasn’t a relationship—it was just a kind gift. “Would you like to come in out of the cold?” He asked.

She smiled warmly and nodded “Thanks.”

Letting her in, Devon closed the door behind him. He felt a bit weird about her coming over, with the fantasy he had of her in the shower still fresh in his mind.

“Nice place” she said, her eyes on the warm fire as she handed him the bottle.

“Thanks. Um.. I’m not a big drinker, and I’ll never finish it alone. Would you like a glass?” He offered

“That would be wonderful,” she smiled.

Turning and heading towards the kitchen he called back, “Feel free to take your coat off. Just put it anywhere. I turned the fire on awhile ago if you’d like to warm up.”

Devon fumbled through the drawers until he found the corkscrew. After the divorce his utensil supply was incomplete and mostly disorganized. He managed, though, and soon had the Merlot open and poured into two hastily-cleaned glasses.

Walking out to the fire he stopped in mid stride. Jen was standing by the fire wearing a red silk blouse, buttoned just up past her navel. The bare cleavage of her bra-less tits was plainly in view, the material doing nothing to hide her rock hard nipples.

Devon swallowed hard as he stared at his shower fantasy standing in front of him. Jen smiled and moved towards him, as if she was completely unaware how she was dressed. She did nothing to hide her swaying tits, which became clearly visible as she walked. Reaching out, she took a glass from his nearly paralyzed hand.

“Mmm”she said as she sipped the wine. “Your fire is nice and warm.”

Devon felt a warmth of his own as his cock swelled in his pants. Taking a hasty sip of the wine he tried his hardest not to stare at her breasts. He couldn’t help but notice her eyes glance down at his bulging crotch. Is she for real? Am I just dreaming this?

“Um.. please, have a seat” He managed.

Smiling she immediately complied, sitting down on the couch. In the process her blouse shifted open, revealing a dark nipple.

“What.. about you? Boyfriend?” he said to her tits.

She flushed, shaking her head. “Not at the moment.” Her tit was clearly visible between the open sides of her shirt.

Devon was at a loss on how to proceed. His dating experience was so long ago and his ‘no women’ rule had left him unprepared to go after what his straining cock clearly wanted. “You look... incredible. “ He swallowed again. Yeah, real suave, man. He remembered his fantasy, how she had just taken over, talking to him rather than him talking like a drooling idiot.

As if on cue Jen smiled and stuck out her chest more, the exposed tit now nearly coming out. “Do you like my tits, Devon?” she said in a husky voice.

Had he been less in the moment it might have struck him as odd how his thought and her reaction seemed to flow together, but just then his blood had left his higher functions and he just nodded dumbly.

“I noticed you staring at them yesterday. I wanted to make sure you got a real good look...” She opened the blouse further, cupping her perfectly shaped mounds.

“Mmm, they are so soft... and my nipples are so hard.” She almost moaned it. “Do you want to touch them, Devon?”

Numbly putting the wine glass down, he sat down next to her. He reached out and took her tits in his hands, rubbing his thumbs over the nipples, which elicited another moan from Jen.

She placed her hand over his straining bulge, her voice seductive and nasty, just like in his fantasy. “I know what you want, Devon. To fuck my soft tits with your rock hard cock... I want you to do it. I need to you do it... .”

Again Devon nodded, convinced he must be in a dream where she knelt between his spread legs. A dream where she undid his pants, pulling them down and letting his swollen cock spring free, her hand stroking up and down the silken throbbing shaft. But no dream felt this real. No dream could feel as good as her mouth taking his cock, laving it with her tongue and taking him deep, almost gagging on it. Saliva covered his cock and dripped down onto his balls.

Letting his wet cock pop free from her mouth she wrapped her warm tits around it, stroking it up and down, the feel of her soft skin sliding up and down his shaft making Devon groan loudly. Through his haze of lust he could see Jen breathing fast and shallow, her face flushed. God, was she getting off on this? His ex would do something like this for special occasions, but she made it clear she didn’t enjoy it. He sure as hell hoped Jen was enjoying it. He imagined how she would sound when she came.

“Yes,” she groaned, “keep fucking my tits. I want you to fuck them until you shoot your sticky cum all over me. My face and tits... Everywhere...” God, she was so nasty.

Devon couldn’t take it any longer. His balls tightened and he cried out hoarsely, ropes of semen spurting out. The first one landed across her cheek and into her hair, the second across her lips and chin, the third spattering onto her bare tit. As his cum landed on her he felt her go taught and shudder as a massive orgasm ripped through her, accompanied by a scream of pleasure.

Devon shuddered and leaned back, watching as Jen used her fingers to wipe up the semen on her face, and licked them clean.

“Mmm.. that was nice,” she purred.

Devon couldn’t think straight, lost in the post-orgasm haze. He just sat there dumbly. He could still feel the smoldering lust in his blood.

After a few minutes Jen rocked back on her heels looking a bit confused. “I... I usually don’t...” She flushed, pushing herself to her feet. “Um.. I need to go.” Buttoning her blouse up hurriedly, she went to grab her coat.

“Jen, Wait.. Are you ok?” Devon finally broke out of the haze.

“Yeah, I’m.. fine.. I just need to go.” She glanced back at him, embarrassment and heat in her eyes. “I’ll see you around..”

“Yeah.” Devon muttered numbly as she flew out the door.

What the hell was all that about?