The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: The Mark of Power

AUTHOR: Stormrazor

PART 7

Thirty minutes later the trio arrived at Jen’s house. During the drive there, Devon was trying to sort out how much of this happening was because he ‘willed’ it, verses how much would have happened anyway. It was not too far of a stretch to think that Jen might have set the whole thing up. Sure, Tara had flirted with him on the dance floor, but afterward, her hanging on him, and grabbing his crotch? In any case his lust had overridden any guilt as he walked into Jen’s house with the two of them.

Jen quickly took charge and sent Devon to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine while she and Tara were getting acquainted. The petite Jen was locked in a smoldering kiss with Tara, her hands squeezing Tara’s large firm tits through the skimpy material. Tara was moaning into Jen’s mouth.

Devon moved past them into the kitchen, the scent of the women, a mixture of smokey sweet perfume and the unmistakable muskiness wafting up from their moist cunts. His cock strained even harder and he watched them a moment before scouring the kitchen for glasses, which was still mostly in a disorganized state from the move. Devon grabbed a bottle of chardonnay from the fridge. Judging from the several bottles in there, Jen obviously made sure she was never without. Pouring three glasses he headed back to the living room in time to see Jen and Tara break away from a deep kiss.

The tall curvy blond’s dress was pulled open slightly, a pink aureola just visible. She was breathing hard, and looked up as Devon entered, her cheeks reddening from embarrassment, but she made no attempt to fix her disheveled state. Jen also turned to Devon, licking her lower lip wickedly, her hand resting on Tara’s ass.

“Just in time”, Jen smiled, her husky voice dripping with lust. “A little wine and entertainment”

Jen patted Tara on the ass then walked towards Devon, taking a glass from him and motioning for him to put Tara’s glass on the end table. Tara just stood there, eyes downcast while Jen sat on the couch, patting the space next to her. Devon sat back taking a sip of wine, feeling Jen’s hot body pressed against him.

Jen sipped her wine as well, then leaned into Devon, her voice low, but easily heard by Tara. “I told her that if I was going to share, she had to do as I told her, starting with putting on a show for us. Isn’t that right, Tara?”

Tara nodded mutely, swallowing.

“Well then show us what a nice body you have.” Jen commanded.

Tara ran her hands up over her breasts, squeezing then together until they nearly popped out of the dress. Her breath caught and she moaned at the sensation, or the humiliation, or both. It was clear she was as turned on by this as Devon was. Moving her hands upward and behind her neck, she slowly untied the strap holding her top on. All the while she leaned over slightly letting her large globes sway.

The blond’s dress fell free, exposing her firm enhanced tits. The aureola were the size of fifty cent pieces and her large nipples stood proud and erect. She squeezed them together, showing them off. Devon shifted, his cock painfully hard. Jen noticed and another wicked smile crossed her lips.

“I think Devon likes your tits.” She announced and promptly reached over deftly undoing his pants, her hand snaking in to pull his throbbing hard cock free of it’s confines. “See how hard you’ve made him?”

Devon groaned as Jen lightly stroked his cock. Tara was staring at his cock, her breathing getting more labored, her fingers finding her nipples and pulling on them roughly.

“Do you like his nice big thick cock, Tara?” Jen’s seductive voice continued. “Show us your nice ass and maybe I’ll let you have some of it.”

Tara nodded, a little moan escaping her throat as she turned around and bent over. She lifted up the short hem of her dress, baring her her pale ass. She was not wearing any underwear which made Devon briefly wonder if she had been wearing any at all this evening or if she had shucked them in the car. Those thoughts were driven out as Jen’s hand stroked his cock faster, her own breathing rapid.

“Devon, I think it is time, for you to tell her what to do” She whispered sensually. “My mouth is going to be busy”

Devon had always enjoyed being in control in the bedroom, on the rare occasions he had that opportunity. With his ex it had only happened a handful of times as it was not something she enjoyed much. She had always wanted their lovemaking to be soft and romantic. Something that Devon tried and mostly failed at. Regardless, he had buried that dominant part of himself pretty deeply. But now with Tara obviously enjoying being submissive and following commands, Devon’s dominant streak came roaring forth like water escaping a busted dam.

Jen leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock head, her tongue teasing it. Devon’s eyes however were focused on Tara’s exposed ass. “Spread your ass cheeks apart” he commanded.

Tara quickly obeyed, her hands each grabbing an ass cheek and pulling them apart, her glistening cunt lips and pink puckered ass in clear view. All the while Jen’s wet mouth was working up and down Devon’s cock.

“Stand up and take your dress off now” Devon said, his voice almost a growl.

Tara did as she was told, turning and slowly undoing her dress the rest of the way, letting it fall over her hips and to the ground. She stood there, her legs slightly parted. Devon’s eyes fell to her cunt, her puckered lips below a neatly trimmed strip of blonde hair.

Jen was looking too, her mouth sliding off his cock. “Finger your cunt. Show Jen how wet it is.” Devon continued.

Moving her legs further apart, Tara reached down, cupping her mound and sliding two fingers deep into her slit. Her breasts shuddered along with her breath as she drove them in deeply then withdrew them, holding up her glistening fingers for both of them to see.

Jen was squirming now, she had lifted her own dress and her fingers were sliding over her moist slit. Devon motioned Tara over to them. “I think Jen would like to taste you.”

“God yes..” Jen moaned.

Tara moved forward, kneeling in front of the couch. Her large tits pressed against Devon’s knee, she extended her wet fingers which Jen noisily licked and sucked on.

Devon reached out grabbing a handful of Tara’s long blond hair, pulling her head down. “Now you can taste me.”

Tara readily obliged, taking all of his eight inches into her mouth. Devon felt it hit the back of her throat. Jen had turned to watch, Tara’s fingers still in her mouth, her chest heaving.

Jen finally let go of Tara’s fingers, her voice thick with lust “Make her lick me.. please.”

Devon was nearly lost in the heavenly sensation of fucking Tara’s mouth, but he reluctantly pulled her off his cock with a wet popping sound. “Lick Jen’s cunt. Now!” He growled.

Tara shivered at the tone of his voice and the scorching look in Jen’s eyes as the lithe woman hiked up her dress the rest of the way, spreading her thighs to expose her smoothly bare cunt.

Devon disengaged from the pair, removing his clothes. Tara’s face pressed against Jen’s cunt, her tongue sliding up and down her slit. Jen was making keening sounds and had both hands on the back of Tara’s head, her heels resting on the blond’s naked back. Devon followed the arch of Tara’s back to her nice upturned ass with his eyes, slowly moving behind her so he could watch it sway back and forth as she fucked Jen with her tongue.

As if sensing him behind her, Tara wiggled her ass even more invitingly, spreading her knees further apart.

Jen across at Devon, her eyes smoldering. “Are you going to fuck her tight little cunt?” Her voice was dark and nasty. “I want you to fuck her deep and hard then let me taste her on your cock.”

Devon wasted no time, spreading Tara’s ass cheeks, he slid his throbbing cock head along the wetness until it was poised at her entrance. Tara’s moan was muffled by Jen grinding her cunt into her face. Slowly Devon pressed his cock into her tight hot pussy. He started trusting harder, his balls slapping against Tara’s clit each time he slid all the way in. Tara began to rock back and forth wildly, the sensation and humiliation of being used by both Jen and Devon sending her over the edge. She suddenly screamed into Jen’s cunt, her body shuddering so violently that Devon had to hold on tighter to her hips.

“That’s it, bitch!” Jen cried “Come all over his cock, while I come all over your pretty face!” Within moments, Jen came as well, her cunt juices smearing Tara’s face, her legs locked around the blond’s shoulders. Their orgasms carried on for a long time before they finally settled.

Jen got a mischievous look in her eyes and motioned Devon over, his cock nearly ready to burst. Jen took his cock and began licking it clean then took it deep into her mouth sucking it. Tara pushed herself upright on her knees, her disheveled hair hanging down in strands over her face which was still wet from Jen’s juices.

Sliding back off his cock, Jen spoke in her dark voice “I want you to come on her tits and face, just like you came on mine.” With the she pulled Tara forward and placed Devon’s cock between Tara’s large globes.

Devon began to thrust up and down between her tits while Jen held them together. The sensation of his cock sliding between the smooth sweaty flesh was heavenly. Fire boiled up in his balls, and with a loud hoarse cry he came, large ropes of hot white seed landing on Tara’s face and tits.

Jen immediately moved in to lick the remaining cum leaking from his cock and from Tara’s tits. Soon after the three collapsed in a satisfied sweaty mass of flesh, the smell of sex almost overpowering.