The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Marriage Counselor

(MC, FF, MF)

The following story is a complete work of fiction and none of the events or characters are real. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. Since I’ve written a lot about feminists and radical lesbians, figured it was time to do something for the guys

There was one thing about being in waste disposal, you never ran out of business thought Kent as he plowed through the paperwork of another city wanting help in solving it’s problems. It wasn’t glamorous work but it paid pretty well and with a wife and three kids, that’s what counted.

Suddenly, Adam Bismarck showed up in his doorway.

He had recently been given a big promotion in the company. They had been friends working their way up the corporate ladder but frankly, Adam was now so high up, if he wanted to see Kent he could have made him come to his office.

“Hey Adam, congrats on the promotion,” said Kent. “Your wife must be thrilled. She spent all the extra money you’ll be making yet?”

“No, not yet, that’s kind of why I came to see you,” said Adam, who Kent noticed did not look too joyful for a guy who should be very happy. “I haven’t even told her about the promotion. If she knows I’m making big bucks she might want to take half in a divorce.”

“Divorce? what do you guys have, two kids,” asked Kent. “Is it that bad?”

Kent was genuinely surprised.

Mimi had been a model in some commercials the company had made and when Adam pursued her and got her to marry him, he was the envy of every guy in the office.

She was a knockout then and even 10 years later she still had a curvy figure, pert breasts and luxurious blonde hair and could probably go back to work as a model and gets lots of jobs in a heartbeat.

“Well, not yet but it’s heading that way,” said Adam as he came in and sat down in a chair in front of Kent’s desk.

Adam told him his tale of woe. Knowing he was so close to the big promotion, Adam had been working like a dog, staying late, getting in early and Mimi had not been understanding.

She was constantly on his case about not spending quality time with her or the kids.

He hated it when he wanted to relax and watch sports, go out and play cards with the guys or just go to the neighborhood bar to relax for a while from all the work and she would be all over him.

There seemed to be a tension in the air whenever they were together and Adam was sick of it.

“I work my tail off to provide well for my family and my family life is just miserable,” said Adam. “I know Kent you were having some marital problems with Sue last year and now everything is hunky dory. At the company picnic she went on and on how happy she was and how much she loved you.

“She said a marriage counselor changed her outlook and showed her how to make a successful marriage. I was wondering if you had the counselor’s number still. I think me and Mimi should see him.”

Kent all of a sudden became a bit nervous. He got up and closed the door before going back to his desk.

“Adam, the counselor we used is a very special one, and very expensive,” said Kent. “If you have some minor problems with Mimi, I would suggest working it out between yourselves or seeing another counselor.”

“Hey, I got money now, and it is THAT bad Kent,” said Adam.

“OK,” said Kent, as he went through his files and scribbled a name and number on a piece of paper and pushed it toward Adam. “But you must promise Adam, you will never tell anyone I referred you to Dr. Vestal. It’s our secret.”

“Sure,” said Adam, although honestly he didn’t know what the big deal was. All marriage counselors do is referee while a couple fights it out in front of him he figured.

* * *

A couple days later, Adam again popped into Kent’s office. This time he didn’t wait to be invited in, he came right in and plopped right in the chair..

“Kent, I saw Mr. Vestal, I ....just can’t believe it,” he said. “He said I no longer had to see him after one visit and Mimi should now come by herself. He said he guaranteed our marriage would be fixed very shortly.

“Can.....Can he really do it.”

“Yes he can Adam, he did it for me,” said Kent.

“But.....how?,” said Adam. “Mimi...I do love her deep down and I don’t want her hurt. I just don’t understand his ways.”

“Hey, I’m not a bigshot like you who can walk around all day wanting to have philosophical arguments,” said Kent. “I have sewage systems to design. I’m not God, all I know is Dr. Vestal can fix any problems you and Mimi have with your marriage—very quickly.”

* * *

It was Saturday afternoon and Adam was hoping to catch a football game on TV before he knew Mimi would demand to be taken out to a fancy restaurant for a night out.

Mimi walked into the room, sat down, and began looking at the TV set. Adam knew the signal, she wanted the channel turned to Lifetime or to some other women’s show or there would be hell to pay.

Damn!, no fun again for me today, thought Adam, and she already had three private sessions with Dr. Vestal and was still crabby. He was going to that rip-off artist’s office Monday and demand his money back. He had paid a pretty sum and for nothing.

“Hey why’d you change the channel,” Mimi said.

“Don’t you want to see Lifetime?” said Adam.

“No, you want to watch football don’t you,” said Mimi. “I figured I’d watch it with you. It’s time I learned to enjoy some of the things you like to watch.”

“OK,” said Adam as he changed the channel back to the football game. Mimi wanted to watch football? This was real strange.

A short time later, a promo for the second game of the college football doubleheader came on, it was the No. 1 ranked team against the No. 2 ranked squad.

“Wow, that’s a goody, I guess I’ll catch the highlights when we come back from dinner,” said Adam.

“Why would you want to miss a big football game like that for dinner,” said Mimi quizzically.

“Because you’ll kill me if I don’t take you out,” said Adam.

“Honey, you are my husband, I love you, you work hard to provide for our family, if you want to watch another football game you certainly have my permission to do that,” said Mimi. “I’ll just pop out and buy some pizza and beer and we can have dinner during the game. That’s OK right?”

“Sure,” said Adam. Sit around all day and watch football and eat pizza and drink beer, that was the perfect day off as far as Adam was concerned.

Mimi was true to her word as she went out to get the pizza and beer, and she made sure the kids were not around the living room to bother Adam as he watched the game.

When it was over, Adam was hit with another stunner.

“Honey, I hope you’re going to the bar to hang out with the guys now,” Mimi said.

“You do?” said Adam, Mimi the classy model thought the gang at the local bar were a bunch of low-class clowns and derelicts and yelled at Adam whenever he went there.

“Sure, I think friends are the most important thing in the world and you haven’t been there in a while,” said Mimi. “I want my hubby to have lots of friends. I don’t think you go there enough.”

“Well, I’ll try to make amends for that, I promise,” said Adam who was still in a state of shock from Mimi’s newfound thoughtfulness. “By the way, the pro football games are on tomorrow.”

“Oh,” said Mimi. “How about doing Chinese instead of pizza then, and don’t forget you have your Sunday night card game. I’ll make sandwiches you can bring to the guys. They are such nice fellas, I know you have fun playing with them.”

“Chinese is fine,” said Adam as he walked out the door.

* * *

Adam rushed into the house and hoped he wouldn’t get yelled at by Mimi too much. He knew she hated when he was late for dinner but the board meeting had run long. What was he to do? He thought up more excuses as he readied himself for the onslaught to come.

Mimi had now seen Dr. Vestal six times so he hoped it would dull her angry edge a bit.

When he walked in, as expected, Mimi was right there waiting for him—wearing a shear baby doll white negligee?

“Hi darling, tough day at work I guess,” said Mimi. “Don’t worry. I arranged rides for Bobby and Connie to their baseball and ballet classes. I kept your dinner nice and warm. C’mon, eat hearty.”

Adam was a bit concerned that Mimi was being so nice and understanding. Maybe the food was poisoned?

But the thick steak and baked potatoes Mimi had made were quite tasty. Mimi was a vegetarian and usually didn’t cook steaks even though she knew Adam loved them so this was a bonus as far as he was concerned.

After dinner, Mimi led Adam to the frontroom and undid the top button of his pants and gave him a frosty beer. “I think there is a strongman competition on TV now if you want to watch,” she said in a friendly manner.

“Sounds good to me,” said Adam who did like to watch the strongman stuff but knew Mimi had considered it male trivial rubbish.

While he watched the show, he noticed Mimi was standing off to the side a bit fidgety.

“Something wrong Mimi?” said Adam. “You can tell me.”

“No, it’s just I arranged some live entertainment for you tonight and I hope you enjoy it,” she said.

“Live entertainment?, what are you going to do Mimi, sing and dance,” said Adam.

“No silly goose, I was a model, not a singer,” she said. “Do you remember that porno tape you had.”

“Yeah, the lesbian porno tape which you found, said it was the most disgusting thing you ever saw and smashed it against the wall and said never bring such filth into your home ever again,” said Adam, remembering one of the worst nights of his life.

“Well sweetheart, I’ve been thinking,” she said as she came over and put her arms around him. “I think the problem was you were watching two strangers have sex. I love you Adam and I don’t want you doing anything with sex unless it involves me.”

“Sounds good Mimi but I don’t think there are any lesbian porno tapes with you in them,” said Adam.

“No sweetie, you don’t understand,” said Mimi with a smile. “An old modeling friend called me today, she’s in the city for an assignment. She’s still in the business and doing real well. She was named one of the top 100 best looking women in the world by Person magazine.

“Anyhow, we were just friends but she’s bisexual and she’s always wanted to get it on with me but you know, I’m straight as an arrow. But I told her today was her lucky day as my husband likes watching that kind of stuff and to come here around 8.”

Adam’s eyes bugged out as he quickly figured out what Mimi was talking about.

“So, this model and you are going to be the live entertainment,” said Adam incredulously.

“You got it honey,” said Mimi brightly. “We’re going to have a heavy-duty lesbian lickdown session and you can watch it all. If you feel like it you can join in for a threesome. I’m sure Whitney won’t mind, like I said, she’s bi—.”

“OK,” said Adam, still in a state of shock.

Mimi had always been a total homophobe, she wouldn’t even go to the Melissa Etheridge concert when he scored some free tickets because she said she wasn’t going to hear some dyke. But he was not going to argue about two hot-looking models rolling around having a makeout session for his enjoyment.

Whitney was indeed stunning, about 5-foot-10 with an incredible body and short blonde hair cut in a cute pageboy look. After a couple of drinks her and Mimi got hot and heavy. in the bedroom while Adam sat in a corner and masturbated with glee.

Whitney was playing with Mimi’s breasts while Mimi was massaging Whitney’s clit and rubbing her shapely butt to start.

When they flipped around to go into the “69” position Adam lost it, smartly Mimi have given him a towel and he spurted his cum all over it as his wife and the sexy model lapped at each other’s slit.

Soon they both orgasmed as well and when their panting was done, Mimi turned to Adam.

“We could do strap-on’s now or you could be the strap-on, honey,” she said in a hungry voice.

“Penis on the way,” said Adam with a smile as hopped on the bed and began mixing it up as well.

First, he plunged his member into Whitney and pumped away, eventually expending his seed into her as she gasped with pleasure as an orgasm rippled though her foxy body.

As Whitney recovered, Mimi suddenly turned around and wiggled her very cute butt in Adam’s face.

“How about some anal Adam,” she said.

Adam had been trying to have anal sex with Mimi since back when they were dating but she had always refused, saying it was something dirty animals did. But Mimi was acting like a dirty animal tonight.

As Adam plunged his dick into her soft rear, she gripped it like a vice and tensed up and down to help it penetrate as deep as possible into her butt.

Mimi gave a yelp after a while and her hips began bucking as she went through a major orgasm. That turned Adam on as he ejaculated into Mimi’s butt as she cooed her approval and then wailed as the orgasm got even bigger.

The three lay in the bed, spent emotionally and physically, for several minutes before Whitney spoke.

“Hey Mimi, you got a great husband,” said Whitney. “We have to do this again next time I’m in town.”

“Yes, I know, I love him very much,” said Mimi. “I’m going to the video store and buy a lot of lesbian porno tapes so we can watch them together. It’ll be even better sex next time you come Whitney, I promise.”

“Cool,” said Adam.

* * *

Kent as usual waited anxiously for the mail clerk to come by with the weekly paychecks. Dr. Vestal had solved his marriage problems but the huge sum of money the doctor commanded had made him fiscally insolvent. He lived from week to week for now.

When the clerk finally came and gave him his envelope, he quickly tore it open and then stared at the amount, blinking for a second at the unusually large figure. He knew it had to be a mistake but he wasn’t going to argue, Jenny could get her braces a few months earlier now.

A little while later, Adam popped into his office.

“Like that little bump in pay there Kent my boy,” said Adam with a big smile.

“Yeah, sure I do, did you have something to do with it,” said Kent.

“I am a bigshot now, like you said, and you did a good job with the Dayton project and even a better job with my marriage,” said Adam.

“So you and Mimi aren’t breaking up then I take it,” said Kent.

“Breaking up?, Kent I’m in absolute heaven,” said Adam. “She insists I watch sports, hang out in bars, play cards, whatever I want to do.

“Never asks for anything for herself and in bed, My God, she’s incredible, caring only about what turns me on and she’s into kinky stuff like threesomes or doing it with other women. Things I’ve fantasized about but never had the guts to ask her, or any other woman, to do.”

“Sounds like a happy marriage,” said Kent.

“She’s everything I told Dr. Vestal I wanted a wife to be,” said Adam as he now took a seat.

“I told you Dr. Vestal isn’t for everyone but he gets the job done,” said Kent.

“I know,” said Adam in hushed tone. “I only met him that one time, seems pleasant enough.

“Tell me Kent, what exactly does he do to the women? Mimi went from shrieking, selfish shrew to doting wife and mother in a few weeks. Is it drugs, hypnosis, electrical shock, voodoo? Must be something weird to have that effect.”

“I don’t know Adam, I truly don’t and I really don’t want to know” said Kent. “Like I said, I don’t recommend him, you approached me, and I told you never to tell anyone I gave you his number. In case the shit ever hits the fan, I want to be covered.”

“Consider your shit covered,” said Adam. “Anyhow, the other reason I came by was Mimi wanted to know if you and Sue wanted to come for dinner Friday. She thinks Sue is hot and wants to make out with her while we watch.”

“I don’t think Sue has ever made love to another woman, remember her dad was a preacher,” said Kent. “After I suggest it, she might be up for that. But we can’t come before 5 p.m., she doesn’t like missing her favorite TV show.”

“What show is that,?” asked Adam.

Kent smiled for a second.

“Divorce Court”