The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marvelously Captured

By Secluded_Night

Part 2: Sharpe Fall

The Master smiled, as he rammed his cock into his blonde telepathic slave. His slave, Gypsy was eagerly lapping at the pussy of her sister slave, Marvelled Girl. The two of them were suppose to be crime-fighters, but they had both given that up to pursue their true calling, being obedient sluts for their Master.

“Send a message to Charisma, let her experience what you’re feeling.” Her Master had one other slave, Charisma. She was the District Attorney, her position the only power she had. Right now, the brunette DA would be crying out in a flash orgasm as Gypsy sent over her own orgasm telepathically.

Gypsy felt her Master snicker as she confirmed that Charisma was getting off across town at her office. The blonde telepath was rising up to her second orgasm just as she licked her friend redheaded friend into a frenzy. Marvelled Girl looked down at her, smiling in pleasure. She rustled Gypsy’s blonde hair as she squeezed her legs about the telepath’s head.

Their Master grunted, and pulled out of her quivering pussy. Turning about, Gypsy and Marvelled Girl knelt before their Master, waiting for him to cum all over their two faces. The strike of his cum was liberating. Gypsy felt her body relax at the thought of pleasuring her Master. The warm cum was a sign that she had obeyed faithfully. After her Master was spent, she turned the redhead, her face covered. Smiling, Gypsy lapped up all of the cum on Amy’s face, keeping her Master’s essence in her mouth.

After she had cleared off Amy’s face, the two kissed, twirling their tongues around. It was still a little odd for Gypsy to kiss another women. Never had she thought she would ever experience any lesbian desires. The thought, however, that being a lesbian would please her Master, quickly erased any concern she had.

Amy had taken to it as well, using the same reasoning. Gypsy could feel the redhead eagerly press her lips against her own. Their tongues wrapping around each other, sharing their Master’s cum. Marvelled Girl swallowed the cum, and then proceed to clean off the blonde’s face. At the same time a hand snaked down to Gypsy’s pussy, gently teasing the other girl.

The two repeated their kiss, this time allowing Gypsy to savor the taste of their Master. Looking back up at their Master, the two continued to kiss and fondle each other. He was grinning down at them and said their favorite phrase, “Good Girl.”

Instantly the two hit great orgasms. Gypsy felt Amy’s finger plunge into her soaking cunt. Convulsing around the redhead’s fingers, the blond gasped and filled her mouth with the other’s breast. After another round of orgasms, the two recovered and began to sort themselves out. Their Master had already retired to the other room to take a bath.

As they set out to do their chores, Gypsy felt a tug at the mental link she had formed with her sister slave Charisma. “Gypsy, I have her.” Eagerly, the blonde telepath ran off to alert her Master.

“Are you sure the information’s good?” Sharpe asked. The blonde superheroine stood before the DA. Again the brunette nodded to confirm. She explained to Sharpe that Marvelled Girl had been able to capture a goon and while in custody the man had cracked, spilling about a planned heist from the villain, the Mask.

Sharpe had been after the Mask for months. Able to disguise himself as anyone, he was a complicated man to track down. Worse, was that while he assumed another persona, he gained some form of their powers, which meant that the Mask was a particular threat to most commons and several capes themselves. If the DA had finally gotten a lead on the mysterious man’s plans, it would finally give Sharpe the chance to trap the hated villain.

“Alright, rest assured, I’m on the case,” Sharpe told Charisma.

Gypsy was sure to convey the conversation to her Master. Finally, they were able to set a trap up for the fabled heroine Sharpe. Sharpe was easily considered the most powerful of the capes. A long lists of powers, none of which were light on its own merits, Sharpe was a dangerous prey. However, the thought of having such a powerful woman as a slave to the Master was such a pleasing thought that it was worth the risks involved.

The fake information that Charisma had provided Sharpe led the superheroine to an abandoned warehouse. Their Master was there, waiting, tinkering with some equipment. Already Gypsy and Marvelled Girl had set up the machines that had helped entrance themselves. All they had to do now, was wait.

Sharpe hardly disappointed them. Breaking through the roof of the warehouse, the blonde heroine moved with her super speed to attack the Master. If not for Marvelled Girl’s heighten senses, enabling to sound an early alert, they all would have been down before they could have reacted. The warning, however, was just enough for Gypsy to use her mental powers to slow down Sharpe. Their Master, quickly seizing upon the opportunity, blasted the superheroine with his own stunning energy blasts.

Sharpe crumpled to the ground. Without missing a beat, Marvelled Girl grabbed onto Sharpe, preventing the other to move freely. Their Master held a constant blast of his energies to numb the fallen super. Combined with Gypsy’s mental assault, Sharpe was immobilized.

Gypsy moved quickly, their Master couldn’t maintain the constant energy blasts and already Marvelled Girl’s face was showing strain. Entering Sharpe’s mind, she began the shove the memories of her own enslavement onto women’s mind. Faster and faster, she speed through the process that had claimed her will and made it into the slave of her Master. Gypsy feed the desire of her Master’s touch into the mind of Sharpe, letting the other women to experience firsthand her own desires.

Slowly the machines and Gypsy’s forced memories were wearing Sharpe down. Gypsy gave the signal to her Master. She watched as he moved closer to kneeling super. Unbuckling his pants, he pulled out his member. The sight of it inflamed Gypsy, feelings that she sent directly into Sharpe’s accepting mind.

It was pleasure to see Sharpe’s green eyes lock onto the cock. Visibly, Sharpe was trying to shove her head forward, no longer struggling to free her arms from Marvelled Girl’s grip. The redhead let up on her hold, which Sharpe took the advantage to finally reach forward enough to engulf the Master’s cock into her mouth.

Their Master gave out a cry of pleasure and triumph as he watched the blonde heroine work her warm wet mouth. Gypsy pushed and enhanced Sharpe’s arousal. She forced the pleasure into Sharpe’s mind, making her mind tingle with happiness. The blonde girl pushed her mouth ever further on the cock, eventually letting her throat relax to take the entire member inside her. The Master let out a pleased sound, and Gypsy was quick to spike Sharpe’s own pleasure.

Their Master had his hands in the blonde’s hair. Tugging it, he forcibly guided Sharpe’s movements. He spat commands at her, which Gypsy ensured were obeyed. Using her tongue and lips, Sharpe guided her mouth along the length of his shaft. Her green eyes looked up obediently, soaking in the pleasure of seeing how well she was making the Master happy.

Flicking her tongue at his slit, the events were finally coming to a close. Their Master pulled Sharpe’s head towards him as his cock twitched and released his cum deep inside the super’s mouth. Gypsy spiked Sharpe’s receptors, the taste would be euphoria for her, the thrill of the working her Master’s cock sent sparks in her pussy. Hungrily, Sharpe swallowed down the cum, enjoying every drop of it.

Finally, their Master said the words they were all waiting for, “Good Girl.”

The world went white. Gypsy opened her eyes to find the warehouse in ruins. After hearing her Master say her favorite trigger word, she had orgasmed. That moment of pleasure however, distracted her from maintaining the mental lock on Sharpe. Marvelled Girl was conscious enough to recall that the moment their Master had triggered them, Sharpe had broken free of her grip. Then Sharpe shot off a ring of her own energy whiched knocked both Marvelled Girl and their Master back. Sharpe flew off, faster than the others could react.

After checking on their Master, who was fine, Gypsy attempted to mentally search for Sharpe, but she only got the faintest of traces and it was already fading. Looking around, they found their equipment in ruins. Gathering what they could, the trio went back home in hopes to regroup and formulate a new plan.

Sharpe flew as fast as she could. Her green eyes were having difficulty picking out the terrain as it swept below her. She was suppose to be careful, moving this fast caused a lot of issues. But she had to get away, she had to move away from... from whatever she had just allowed herself to fall prey.

It took time, time to rebuild the machine. But of course, with the help of the Jessica, aka the Gadget, things moved along quicker than expected. Marvelled Girl and their Master were able to rebuild parts of the machine, enough at least, to help capture Gadget. The curvy lady was a whiz at electronics, and unlike Sharpe, was easy to keep bound.

Charisma was able to keep the other supers from searching for Jessica when she went missing. As a standard liaison for the capes, the DA was able to pass along whatever lies it took to calm any concerns. Jessica took to Marvelled Girls memories easily. After a few days of Gypsy forcing Gadget to relive the other girl’s submission, Jessica fell herself to the sway of her new Master.

After begging to be allowed to be fucked, Jessica renounced any affiliations she had. As she rose to her third orgasm, she began to spew out the numerous ways that she could server the Master. It turned out that the girl was better informed than they expected.

“I know the identities of over a dozen capes. I can get you access to them, I can help you break them, Master, I can give you all the support you need to hunt then all down until every single super is nothing more than your play thing.” The Master responded kindly, cumming in her mouth, then in her pussy. Gadget even began the improve their enslaving machine, asking only that her Master take her in her ass.

Gypsy was pleased that Jessica had fallen so well. She still felt pangs of guild over Sharpe. No one mentioned her name, but there was a feeling of fear that the superheroine might descend upon them at any moment. She sat, wondering what she could have done better, as Jessica tweaked playfully at a new device.

“It was silly. You can’t have expected to enslave Sharpe so easily.” Gypsy looked over at Jessica, who had not bothered to look up as she spoke. “I mean sure, you were able to entrance Charisma, and truly, nice job there, but Charisma is not Sharpe.

“Way I see it, Charisma trusted you, was willingly open to you entering her mind. That inherent trust, that’s what helped.” Jessica looked up, Gypsy wasn’t sure how to respond, but she did recall that night.

Charisma took Gypsy’s hand. The telepath was even sure what she was doing. Her mind was a buzz of strangled memories that were not her own. She was Gypsy, but she could recall being Marvelled Girl. A bound and enslaved Marvelled Girl. Gypsy herself had not been captured, had not been bound, but the beating was certain there, in the back of her mind, urging her.

Gypsy let the memories slide, gently into Charisma’s mind. Slowly she let Charisma fill in as the captive girl. The chains were cool against her wrists and there was that constant humming, yes, the delicious humming. Then, the Master entered the room. It was Charisma who he was talking to, Charisma he was instructing to obey. It was Charisma that felt the pleasure of being a slave.

The memories spanned days, but Charisma was able to run through all of them in a matter of a few hours. By the end, Charisma had a tight grip on Gypsy’s hand. As the DA blinked herself awake, Gypsy could see the confusion on her face. Charisma looked down, noticing how wet her pussy had gotten. Her suit pants were visibly marked with her own juices. It had been so real, reliving what Marvelled Girl had gone through.

Charisma was grateful for having been able to share the experience. It gave her... perspective. Amy was a friend, and as a friend, there was no way that she could ask that she go forward and face her captor in her fragile state. Without Amy’s testimony, however...

Gypsy explained that she wasn’t sure what to do. Charisma looked at her and nodded. “I should go- and talk...” Gypsy understood the marked confusion on the DA’s face. She herself was under the same influence. Just transmitting the memories had made her wet again.

Charisma unsteadily let go of Gypsy. Using her phone, she made arrangements for the two of them to visit the cells below. Charisma rushed her words, often stumbling as she gave her orders. Finally, she slammed the phone down as if afraid that if she remained on the line, she would back away.

Together then went, Gypsy had to sit in the viewing room. Being a telepath, she wasn’t allowed in the interview room there were monitors for that neither of them wanted to trigger. She felt a pang of jealousy as she watched Charisma enter the room without her. She listened as Charisma did what they both wanted, needed: to ask what their Master wanted.

He was joking as he spoke, but even so, they knew that it was what he wanted. Gypsy wasn’t sure if Charisma was going to do it, but the brunette closed her eyes after the Master had spoken. She stood still for far too long. Finally, she opened her clear brown eyes, and Gypsy knew that the DA had given in. It was too easy, of course, they were suppose to give in. Their Master had spoken, and his voice was law.

Gypsy was quick to remove her wet panties as she watched her friend debase herself. Charisma was on her knees in her business suit. Her brown hair was done up so as not to get in the way as she worked her lips over the Master’s cock. Gyspy gasped as she imagined her own mouth moving over it. Wetting the shaft with her own saliva.

Charisma’s lips never moved off his cock. Occasionally she would look up, waiting to see if her Master was pleased with her attentions. He smiled down at the DA and Charisma was quick to pick up the tempo. The DA moved her lips to the tip of his cock. Her hand began to stroke him up and down. It was obvious that he was going to cum soon. Gypsy already had two fingers deep inside of herself. The entire time she was imagining that it was her before the Master, debasing herself.

The Master twitched, and Gypsy knew that he was cumming. His cock was spurting right into her friend’s mouth. The look on Charisma’s face was evidence of how happy she was. Her lips stayed tight on his member. Finally he was done cumming. Charisma smiled up at him, gave his cock a gentle farewell kiss and then tucked him back into his pants.

She stayed their kneeling before him however. Charisma explained how Gypsy had converted her. How Amy was a wreak at the moment and that without her there was no case against him. Their Master would be free, and that would enable Charisma to continue to serve him.

“And this Gypsy, is she like you?”

Charisma looked at the glass. Though she couldn’t see Gypsy, they knew what the other was thinking. Neither of them had explicitly stated their condition. Gypsy was careful not to mention how she felt, and Charisma had done the same. The muted silences between them however had been enough.

“Yes, she’s an obedient slut. Just as I am.” Charisma looked back up at her Master as she said it. Gypsy felt it then, the words were out in the open, she had known it was true, but now that Charisma had spoken it, she felt that her own mind finally accepted it.

Her Master whispered into Charisma’s ear. Smiling, the DA got up and left their Master in the interview room. Gypsy turned as the brunette reappeared in her own room. Charisma still held the wicked smile that she kept as she moved over to the intercom. Pressing down, the DA ensured their Master could hear.

“Master understands that you can’t enter the interview room. You’ll have to wait to make it all official.” Charisma started, looking down happily at Gypsy. The brunette’s finger traced along the blonde’s face, resting on her lips. Charisma pushed down, opening the blonde’s mouth. Bending over, the DA slipped her tongue into the telepath.

Gypsy’s body shot up as she realized that she was kissing another women. The blonde was inert as the other women sent her tongue probing. It felt odd to have another women’s lips on her own, another women’s tongue. Charisma’s tongue tasted so differently, but it was incredibly pleasurable. Then, Gypsy matched the sensations of the tongue with Amy’s memories.

The telepath had forgotten that just moments ago that same tongue was wrapped around her Master’s cock. Gypsy suddenly leapt towards the taste of it, savouring any traces of her Master still in her friend’s mouth. The kiss lasted a wonderfully long time. Charisma pulled back and as their eyes met, she explained, “Master wants me to reward you for all you’ve done.”

That was enough, Gypsy came hard. Her friend giggled as she started to plant kisses against the blonde’s neck. Gypsy made sure to be loud as her orgasm rocked her so that the intercom could pick it up. She kept her eyes on her Master who was listening along in the other room.

Charisma had Gypsy’s top off when she finished riding her first orgasm. The brunette spend a lavish time on each of her orbs. Gypsy shivered with pleasure each time Charisma flicked her tongue against Gypsy’s stiff nipples. The brunette slowly worked her way downward. Gypsy was compliant as she was eased out of her clothing. Never having felt a tongue on her pussy, Gypsy was quick to another orgasm.

The blonde watched as her Master masturbated to the sound of his two slaves. She cried out thanks to him, which he nodded back in acknowledgment. Gypsy pressed Charisma’s head into herself. Her legs were wrapped around the DA’s back, squeezing as she felt the tongue play with her clit.

“Yes, yes, just like that!” Gypsy called out in encouragement.

Charisma’s hands wrapped warmly against Gypsy’s butt, massaging them and drawing them closer to let her tongue burrow deeply into the blonde’s folds. A lazy finger slowly snaked its way right against Gypsy’s asshole. It came as a shock when the DA’s slim finger worked its way into Gypsy’s anus. The combined sensations gave rise to a stunningly strong orgasm. Charisma hung on, lapping as the other juices came rushing forth.

Gypsy finally calmed down. The DA was smiling in front of her, sucking down on her fingers. Gypsy quickly took the fingers into her own mouth, tasting not only her own pussy but her ass. Charisma smiled and the two gave each other one long calming kiss.

Charisma got up first, and smiled. She walked out of the room and reappeared on the side of the glass. Kneeling before their Master, she offered up Gypsy’s soaked panties. He took it and smiling towards the glass, took a long sniff at them. Already Gypsy felt her body stir at the image before her.

Jessica pinched Gypsy to bring her out of her revelry. “As I was saying, Charisma was easy to induce since she trusted you. But since Sharpe has no such connecttion to you, there was little chance that she’d break that quickly. Heck, if you hadn’t chained me up, I would have hightailed it out of here before I submitted.” Jessica’s voice trailed off as she remembered.

“So what do you suggest?”

Jessica shrugged. “Not sure actually, but I’m working on a new device that might be able to strengthen your powers. Why don’t you strap on that dildo over there and work at my pussy while I tinker?” Gypsy smirked, it was an odd habit that Gadget had picked up. She loved to be fucked while she tried to think up knew ideas. According to her, it kept her juices flowing. Jessica was certainly right in that regard.

Sharpe used her X-ray vision to peer into the vault. The crooks were already starting to empty out the shelves. They were preoccupied and it would be easy to knock them all out before they could draw their weapons. Focusing her vision, she got a look at each of the goons, none of them were familiar, except the last one.

She shot off before she herself realized. Entering into the vault she quickly knocked out the lights and three of the four men. The last man, the one that stirred her memories, she disarmed, but kept conscious. She had him pinned against the bars of the entrance. Carefully, she wrapped the bars so that he couldn’t get free. The fool tried to kick her, but he didn’t have close to enough strength needed to harm her.

Sharpe looked closely at his face. In the darkness it was harder to see all the details, but her eyes adapted well enough. He wasn’t Him. She knew it wasn’t him, but part of her held onto some doubt. Sharpe had to be certain, and there was only one way. Pulling the man’s pants down, she exposed his cock to the open world. The man fussed about, but a gentle slam stilled the man’s struggle.

The cock was limp and weak. She knew now that it was not right. Sharpe felt her mind go round about how this whole situation wasn’t right. Her mind still turn as she moved her mouth closer. Holding right in front of his cock, Sharpe smelt the shaft and recognized it as one she never encountered before. That didn’t matter, she took it inside of herself. Her tongue ran along it, the cock responding to her menstruation.

The goon made confused muffles, distracting Sharpe. She quickly ordered him to be silent and quickly descended on the cock again. She worked it in and out of her mouth, just as she remembered being forced. One of her hands trailed down to lift up her skirt and Sharpe began to finger herself.

Her finger could not replace the sensations that she remembered undergoing. Something was off, but she couldn’t place it. No matter how hard she worked her pussy, it still did not burn the same as she dreamed of, the way that she desired.

The cock in her mouth was off as well. The taste was wrong, but having one in her mouth made remembering easier. And Sharpe wanted to recall it all. That’s right, she had to relax her throat, take the entire cock into her. She let it sit inside of her as she moved her tongue around. The erection began to quiver however, much too soon. Sharpe opened her eyes, looking up at the man’s face. His wrong face. As the cum filled her mouth, she felt the traces of her memory, but it wasn’t the same. The was a distinct lack of pleasure, of satisfaction of a job done right.

Frustrated, Sharpe put the cock out of her mouth. She went to strike the goon unconscious but found that he had already slipped of in estascy. Yet another failed attempt to cum, Sharpe got the finger out of her pussy and left the four goons to be found by the bank security.

“Holy shit!” Jessica cried as Marvelled Girl pushing her fingers deep into the woman’s cunt. Amy smiled as Gadget quivered against her fingers. It still amazed her how tight the girl was despite the constant fucking she endured.

“Look at this footage!”

Amy regretfully looked away from the pussy she was working on. She felt a bit miffed that Jessica wasn’t minding her eager work down below waist level. Gadget was pointing at one of her many monitors which displayed some very dark and fuzzy images.

“What is it?” Amy asked.

Gadget fiddled with some settings and then suddenly the image brightened considerably. The monitor showed a vault with four men inside who were definitely not bank guards. Amy soon realized that the four men had been disarmed and one was being held against the bars as a women was going down on him!

“It’s Sharpe!” The image was blurry, but Amy noticed the tell tale sign of the superheroine’s distinctive costume. Of course Marvelled Girl was sure that she could have recalled the blonde super use to wear panties under her skirt. Amy stared in wonder as the heroine performed her fellatio.

It was oddly erotic, but it was painfully obvious that Sharpe was not satisfied at the end. Still, watching her childhood hero debase herself on a common goon sent shivers up Amy’s spine. Gypsy was quickly alerted and she got a second viewing.

“Well, looks like we certainly had an effect.” Gypsy commented after she had watched the show. “I think it’s time we used your new toy, Jess.”

Sharpe moved around the world quickly stopped periodically to help where she could. Her cunt was still buzzing, aching for release that the superheroine was not able to provide. In the past month Sharpe had more cocks in her mouth than she had in the ever had of her life. Her fingers were constantly inside of herself, working make herself cum, but utterly failing. She had stooped so low as to purchase a vibrator, but that accomplished nothing but frustrate her more. Finally she had thrown the metal dildo at one of her foes, her juices covering the length of the shaft.

In the back of her mind, a dull beat kept sounding off. She was certain that she could hear words, but whatever they were, Sharpe could not figure out. The crimefighting was no longer providing the buzz of accomplishment that she usually felt. After each successful thwarting, Sharpe remained feeling empty, especially in her mouth and cunt.

As the superheroine scanned the ground beneath her, she suddenly felt a prick in her mind. A woman’s voice faintly called out Sharpe’s name. Moving quickly, Sharpe began to move north, where the voice in her mind was nudging her towards. The voice grew louder and then, there flashed an image in her mind. The warehouse again, where she had met him. The woman’s voice whispering to her that he would be there again. Sharpe had kept a cautious surveillance on that spot since that fateful night. Nothing had returned there, until now.

As she flew in, she could feel the prescience of another being in her mind. Sharpe ignored it however, as the only thing that mattered was right before her. He was as she remembered him, no, he had a much more commanding presence. Just being near him was making Sharpe’s body howl. Already her mouth was salivating, her pussy lighting up. Her green eyes locked on the bulge in the man’s pants.

“Hello, Sharpe.” the man greeted her.

Sharpe stayed hovering in the air, she recalled his blasts that weakened her. With the distance between then, she would be able to dodge anything. She cast about, before there had been his accomplices to bound her, and she was certain one of them was the silence presence in her head.

“Who are you?” Sharpe asked.

The man grinned up at her, “You know...” He left his words trail, already Sharpe could feel her body ache to fill in the rest. Yes, her body knew, Sharpe couldn’t let her body win however. She quelled the needs as she considered using an energy blast to disable the man in front of her.

“Fighting the urge, are you?” the man continued. “I understand that you’ve been looking for me, I can’t help but wonder why?”

“I’m going to bring you in, that’s what.”

“Really? On what charges?”

“You assaulted me!”

“Did I? I’d like to see you prove it. I would most definitely like to see you some evidence or proof that I forced you onto your knees. Forced you to take my cock into your mouth and work your tongue until I came.”

Sharpe’s mind began to cloud. Already the buzzing in her body picked up. Snapping out of it, Sharpe put a few more feet between the two of them. The man snickered as he watched the heroine back away.

“I don’t think I’ve committed any crime, and I very much doubt that you have any evidence otherwise. So, no, I very much doubt that you’ll be bringing me in. Unless of course, you meant into that gorgeous mouth of yours again?”

Sharpe felt her body float towards him again. She stopped herself, but did not bother to reclaim the distance. He was right, she didn’t have any evidence against him. If she did bring him in, it’d be her word against his, and she was certain his accomplices would vouch for his behalf.

“Come, we both know why you’re here. Why we’re both here.”

Sharpe felt the pull again. For a moment, she considered harming him, taking him out completely. No one was around to witness it. She could be free of him.

“No, you won’t.” His voice was mocking. “You wouldn’t dare harm the only source of what you need so desperately.” Sharpe breathed in as she watched the man loosen his pants. All thoughts of attack faded away. As his cock, the cock, the perfect cock, the one cock she had been so desperately to find appeared before her. Nothing but air stood between her mouth and it.

Sharpe didn’t realize when she had allowed herself to fly down. She didn’t recall taking it into her mouth. No, not until the familiar taste was rolled against her tongue did Sharpe realize she was on her knees, sprawled before this man and his magnificent cock. Her fingers were in her pussy again, pushing in rhythm to her mouth’s thrust. She moaned pleasantly as the man started to speak.

“That’s right Sharpe, take me in. You know what this means right? That your my slut. You’ll always be from now on.” Sharpe looked up with her brilliant green eyes. She understood, the craving was all for this. This wonderful taste, knowing that she was degrading herself set her pussy abuzz.

“You know, I was suppose to have all my equipment set up. My other slaves were going to rework your mind, but I decided against it. Instead, I decided to make you different. The others, I broke their minds into what they are now. You, Sharpe, I’m going to leave your mind mostly intact. Instead, I’m just going to do one simple thing.

“Already my other slave is making sure that your body craves my touch. It’s going to be awfully slutty that body of yours. Your mouth will crave this sensation. Nothing else you put in will taste as good. Your pussy will be on fire until I put my cock in it. Would you like that, my driving into you?”

Sharpe kept her eyes locked on the his. There was nothing to deny. Her body finally felt full, and it was because his shaft was inside her mouth. Sharpe could feel the cry of her pussy. No matter what her fingers tried, she knew that her pussy wanted this man’s cock.

The man pushed her mouth off his shaft, “Answer me, whore.”

Sharpe gasped, her mouth was working, trying to get his member back in. She was stronger than he was, this shouldn’t have been a problem, but her body knew, it could only take the cock if it was offered to her. Looking up at the man, she knew the answer, he knew the answer. Sharpe made to answer when suddenly she could see the sinister drive behind the man’s eyes.

Lurching up into the air took a will she didn’t know she had. Only seconds after she had made her escape she was already considering turning back, submitting. Her pussy ached for the satisfaction she could not provide herself.

Gypsy felt as Sharpe flew far away. With Jessica’s device, her mental powers could lock onto the heroine no matter where Sharpe flew. But her Master had commanded her to back down. He wanted Sharpe to come back of her own free will, though, there was nothing against helping her make the right decision for herself.

Sharpe had stayed in the arctic, but the blinding cold did nothing for her burning body. She needed help. Her body shook, declaring just what kind of help it wanted, but Sharpe refused to give in. She knew the identity of several other capes.

Sharpe approached the residence of another cape. Though truthfully this one hardly took crime on directly, she was a wealth of knowledge, and was known to cobble together any gadget you might need, thus providing her with a code name.

The brown haired girl was busy fussing with devices on her table. Sharpe attempted to approach quietly through the balcony, but as she crossed the threshold an alert sounded and the girl looked up from her desk. “Woah, it’s you!” Sharpe smiled appreciatively as the young girl dropped whatever toy she was playing with. “What are you doing here?”

Sharpe breathed in, it was hard to get it out, “I need help. Someone’s done.... something to me.”

The other girl looked at her quizzically, obviously looking for more details.

“My body, it’s filled with urges, ones I can’t ignore, and these urges are being used against me.”

The other girl nodded her head, getting the gist. Her foolish grin was not helping Sharpe feel any better. “I think I have just thing for you.”

Sharpe waiting as the young girl fussed about her workbench. Finally, she came out with a long rod with several small bumps across it. Shaking her head, Sharpe tried to explain, “No, no, it’s more than a vibrator can handle, you see—”

“This is way more than a vibrator.” The girl stated as she flipped a switch. A small bolt leapt from the device and struck Sharpe. The shock traveled along her body, rippling pleasure as it went. The girl moved closer as Sharpe stood stunned. “Now, let’s see here.” The girl lifted Sharpe’s skirt, and raised her eyebrows as she noticed that there were no panties underneath. Shrugging, the girl pressed the metal rod against her lips of Sharpe’s pussy where another bolt shot out, dancing in her pussy.

Sharpe cried out in pleasure. This was certainly no ordinary dildo. As the girl began to press the dildo into Sharpe, the blonde felt wave after wave convulse her body. Loosing her balance, Sharpe rested heavily against the girl’s workbench. The other girl grinned as she worked the dildo back and forth into Sharpe’s pussy. Learning upward, the curvy brunette kissed Sharpe on the lips.

It was her first kiss from another women. Sharpe felt it was much softer. Part of her mind wanted her to still the girl to stop. That this sort of help was not what she intended. Then, she felt the other girl’s free hand rest on her costume, pressing it against Sharpe’s breast. Gasping, Sharpe began to slip down to sit under the bench. The girl, Jessica, yes that was the Gadget’s name, followed her down, giving those lovingly gentle kisses along the way.

Sharpe could recall which of the two did it, but she felt the clear air on her chest as her costume was pushed down. The dildo sparked inside of, make her cry out. Jessica was sucking on her breast, so soft it was sweetness to counter the rage rush that shot in her pussy.

Pulling the girl off her chest, Sharpe directed the girl into a long lingering kiss. Their tongues played about each other, savouring the taste of the other’s mouth. Sharpe had never considered how wonderful it would feel to be with another women. It felt so good, but just as she thought that, she could feel how metallic the dildo was in her. Her pussy loved the shocks, but it wasn’t the right thing to have inside her. Just as her fingers weren’t right.

Sharpe guided Jessica’s hand to move the dildo out of her pussy. Gadget misinterpreted her action however, as the brunette moved the dildo towards the blonde’s mouth. Sharpe resisted at first, but she opened her mouth to protest, Jess shoved it in. Her tongue rejoiced at finding the metal toy. It curved around and around, gather what was obviously Sharpe’s own juices. Sharpe’s mouth felt better with it full.

Jessica slid down to her stomach, her tongue tentatively snaked out and lapped at Sharpe’s pussy. Already wet, there was plenty for Gadget to lap up. Sharpe shuddered at the sensation of the tongue that was slowly working its way into herself. Looking down at the girl, Sharpe never noticed how wonderful the Gadget looked.

Sharpe pulled the dildo out of her mouth, letting the metal spark against her nipple. Jessica looked up with her bright brown eyes. Gadget pulled her tongue out of Sharpe and stood up, she helped Sharpe stand as well. Jess guided the heroine towards a large standing mirror. Standing behind Sharpe, Jessica took back the dildo and began to work it back into Sharpe’s pussy.

Sharpe followed the reflection of the dildo as Jessica moved it back and forth. Gadget was nibbling on her ear. The blonde wrapped her arms behind her to push Gadget against her naked back. “Do you like what you see?” Gadget whispered into Sharpe’s ear.

Opening her eyes again, she stared at her reflection in full heath as the brunette girl worked a long metal dildo into her wet pussy. Sharpe nodded, making Jessica smile. Two kissed passionately and Gadget turned Sharpe’s eyes back to the reflection.

“Tell me what you see.”

“Ahhh... I see you, and your fucking me. I’m all exposed for you as you kiss my neck and your hand pinches... ah!”

“You know what I see?” Gadget asked. “I see a slutty whore who’s learning to be obedient.”

Jessica’s words shook Sharpe out of her revelry. Gadget wore a large dopey grin. Sharpe’s bright green eyes grew large as she realized what was happening. Jessica ran her tongue along the blonde’s neck. “Oh, sorry, did I spoil the moment? Or do you want me to simply take you to him?”

Sharpe shuttered at the last word. Pulling away from the brunette, Sharpe put her costume back in order and back away, keeping her eyes on Gadget. For show Gadget took the dildo that still had Sharpe’s taste and sucked in it audibly. “Not bad, but definitely not a substitution for the real thing.”

Sharpe was up and flying away as Jessica’s words floated out to her.

Sharpe visited the DA, she had to alert someone that the Gadget could no longer be trusted. Charisma sat before the heroine, listening to her startling information. The DA however, seemed rather calm about it. “Gadget’s gone rogue? What do you mean?”

“I mean she’s been turned into a slave!”

“A slave to what?”

Sharpe stammered at the question. Her mind flashed to images of the man, to his cock. Shaking her head wildly, Sharpe discarded the lusty memories. “She’s not right in the head. I know she’s been corrupted.”

“Corrupted? Gadget helped work as case just the other week. She did amazing work. If she is under some influence, how do you know that it’s not one for good?”

Sharpe looked the other in the eye. Charisma was smiling, a smile that was too familiar for Sharpe. She remembered, the rumored tip, the one that had initially lead Sharpe to him, it was Charisma that provided it. She would have recalled that earlier, but her body was making long chains of thought hard. Her body only wanted to remember one thing.

The DA could see that Sharpe had figured it out. Smiling, she unbuttoned her pants and slid in her hand. As she began the finger herself in front of Sharpe, Charisma smiled. “You know, he came in me this morning. If you’re willing to work your tongue, you might just be able to get a taste.”

Sharpe backed away from the DA, but already the room was smelling like cum. Charisma was taunting her, asking Sharpe to degrade herself, just for the hint of cum. That wonderful cum. Sharpe could almost detect the scent of it in the air. Charisma wasn’t lying.

Charisma pulled out her fingers which glistened in the office light. The tall brunette beckoned the heroine towards her as she pushed her chair away from the desk to grant the other access. Sharpe’s eyes couldn’t look away from the fingers. Could it be his cum was in fact there? Already the blonde was on her knees before the DA. The fingers twirled about in front of her. Finally Sharpe leaned forward, taking the fingers into her mouth, sucking them and tasting the cum on them.

Charisma pulled her fingers out of the blonde’s mouth. “Plenty more where that came from, happy hunting.” The DA guided Sharpe towards her open legs. The smell of Charisma’s pussy excited Sharpe, she could detect the faint traces of his cum within her, and she was willing to lap away at Charisma’s pussy until she found it all.

Sharpe had never gone down on anther girl. She didn’t know if she was doing it right, but then again, she wasn’t out to please the other girl. The blonde was on a hunt, to find exactly what she needed. Surely if she got a taste of it, her body would calm down. Sharpe would be able to control herself. All she had to do first was lap at every inch of Charisma’s lower lips.

Sharpe focused hard, on her quest. She barely noticed that Charisma had pushed down her costume’s top so that she could tweak the blonde’s nipples. Obediently, she shuffled under the DA’s desk when Charisma guided her. All the while continuing to lap away, even as Charisma called in other staff members and went about her daily routine. Sharpe was the DA’s dirty little secret, tucked under her desk, the blonde superheroine going down on her.

Finally Charisma pulled her off. Sharpe tried to resist, but even her tongue was feeling sore and dry. The DA looked pleasantly at the blonde, “Good job, slut, I think you made me cum about three times.” The words were a blow the the heroine. Charisma turned her back to the blonde as she hiked her pants back up.

When the DA turned around, she was surprised to see the blonde still there, her boobs still exposed. Charisma walked over and pat the blonde on the head like a puppy. Then, the DA snaked a couple fingers into Sharpe wet pussy. The blonde gasped at the intrusion. Charisma’s fingers worked a good bit inside of her. Then, pulling out, the brunette took a good taste of Sharpe’s pussy juices. Her brown eyes glowing with a lust that Sharpe desired.

“That’ll be all, whore. Move along.” Sharpe shook as the DA slapped her ass. Disgraced, Sharpe left the DA’s office.

“I don’t know where else to go.” Sharpe said to the curly blonde woman before her. The telepath’s blue eyes regarded Sharpe warmly. She always loathed telepaths, she found their powers freakish and far more dangerous than anything she could ever do. Sharpe was out of options however.

“Sharpe.”

That voice. Sharpe stared back at Gypsy as a slow smile appeared on the telepath’s face. Sharpe understood, no one was safe to go to. Gypsy was the woman in her head. She had gone straight to yet another slave to that man and his cock.

“Tell you what, Sharpe. I’ll help you out. I can place the memory in your head, so that you can relive what it feels like to have him in you.” Sharpe could not believe what was happening. Was there no one that was safe to ask help from? “But if you want it, you’ll have to do me a few... favors.”

Gypsy smiled at the other blonde. Sharpe suddenly felt his cock, both in her mouth as well as in her pussy. It was the greatest sensation ever, and it lasted no longer than a hair of a second. It was enough to set her pussy and her heart racing.

“See, just like that, but I might actually leave it long enough for you to enjoy it.”

There was a catch, Sharpe waited to hear it.

“Thing is, I hear that your horrible pussy-eater. Charisma said you only got her off three times? I think you can do a bit better than that.” Gypsy sat lower in her seat, her legs parted slight, giving Sharpe all the invitation she needed. Getting up from the couch, Sharpe moved towards the smaller blonde. “Wait. Crawl to me.”

Sharpe instantly dropped to all fours. She needed it. Perhaps she could convince Gypsy to leave the memory in. Then she wouldn’t have to do anything. She could hide again. Sharpe believed it as she moved closer, moving to remove Gypsy’s pants.

“Hold your horses, we have all the time in the world. Let’s enjoy each other.” Gypsy smiled as she pulled Sharpe towards her inviting lips. Her lips were different from Jessica’s, but deeply enjoyable all the same. Sharpe knew she had to work for this, throwing in all that she could to please the other woman. The two blondes kissed each other for a while, tenderly, and Sharpe made the first move to kiss along the other’s neck. Sharpe took her time disrobing Gypsy. She sucked on her breast, running her tongue lovingly along Gypsy’s nipples until the other groan. Sharpe knew that she could do this, knew that she could earn that reward.

Sharpe made sure she vocalized her pleasure at feeling Gypsy’s hand roam her athletic body. Shedding her costume, she bared herself for the other woman. Gypsy played gently with Sharpe’s nipples as their tongues wrestled. Ever slowly Gypsy’s fingers moved downward towards Sharpe’s skirt. “Rip it off.” Gypsy ordered. Sharpe was quick to follow, tearing her favored costume skirt off her body. Gypsy smiled and kissed the girl, letting her hands massage Sharpe’s now exposed butt.

Ever so gently, Gypsy’s finger was pressing against Sharpe’s anus. She wanted to stop the her, to move the finger away from her rear, but Sharpe’s mind flashed back to the memory, craving a repeat of the sensations. Offering no resistance, Sharpe continued to kiss about Gypsy’s body as she felt the finger enter her behind. Sharpe gasped as she felt Gypsy burrow ever deeper.

“Do you like that?” Sharpe gasped again as Gypsy pushed harder in. “I’ll take that as a yes.” The finger didn’t go any deeper, but Sharpe could feel Gypsy wiggle it about, sending thrills up her spine. Sharpe tried to ignore the sensation and instead focused on covering every bit of Gypsy’s body with her tongue.

Gypsy pulled out sharply and wiggled her finger in front of Sharpe’s mouth. Pausing for only a second, Sharpe took the finger in her mouth, tasting herself. She made sure to groan to let Gypsy she like what she was doing. The other lady smiled and pulled her finger out so she could push Sharpe’s face into her pussy.

Sharpe took notice of Gypsy’s taste. It was different from Charisma. She worked her tongue to find the woman’s clit and pressed up hard against it. Then, she began to flick her tongue back and forth. Gypsy was easily running a steady train of juice that Sharpe was busy lapping up. Bringing up a hand, Sharpe plunged a couple fingers in to reinforce her assault.

Gypsy was rather vocal, guiding Sharpe with her hands and calling out what she needed. Sharpe was quick to follow the given instructions, which had great results. Sharpe felt Gypsy convulse beneath her. The pair of lovely legs gripped her head tightly as the telepath called out in pleasure. Gypsy pulled Sharpe up after she calmed down giving the other a lingering kiss.

“Top drawer.” Gypsy motioned towards her desk. Sharpe crawled over to it, and pulled the longest dildo she had ever seen. She brought it back to the telepath who smiled as she sucked at one end. Gypsy gestured, and Sharpe understood that she was to suck on the other end. The dildo was cold and nothing at all like a real cock. That didn’t stop Sharpe from flicking her tongue all about, making sure that Gypsy saw her effort.

Gypsy pulled her end out and began to rub it against her own cunt. Sharpe watched as the telepath slowly sunk the dildo into her pussy. Sharpe made to do the same, when Gypsy stopped her. Looking up for direction, Sharpe watched as Gypsy took the other end and began to rub it up against Sharpe’s anus. She wanted to protest, she wanted to say no. Sharpe almost got the words out, but Gypsy was able to beat her to it and instead the heroine felt the dildo break into her anus.

Slowly the two worked the dildo back and forth into one another. Sharpe was staring into the blue eyes of the telepath, wondering if the same lust was showing in her green eyes. Gypsy started to cum and as she did so the two locked into another kiss.

At last Gypsy stood up, removing the toy from both parties. Sharpe remained on the floor, waiting to see if she had earned her reward. For an agonizingly long moment, Sharpe waited as the telepath looked down at the fallen heroine. Then, a flash of memory blotted out reality. Sharpe could feel it, the cock, working its way in her mouth, forcing her throat to widen. At the same time her pussy was pushed away, finally feeling right for once, as the cock set her pussy on fire.

Sharpe rocked on the floor, savoring the experience. She could sense the cocks building up, the muscles getting ever stiffer, quivering. It was any moment, a second more and Sharpe was relive the release of cum that filled and made her complete. That second never came. The cocks vanished and instead Gypsy was hovering over Sharpe.

Dumb founded, Sharpe watched as Gypsy threw away her tattered remains of her costume. The telepath clothed herself and finally turned to Sharpe. “You’re becoming quite the good slut.” With that Gypsy turned away. Sharpe wanted to get up, to refute her claim and demand that Gypsy give her what she wanted. But she knew it was hopeless. Getting up, Sharpe few away, naked, looking for new clothes.

Her body ached ever more now thanks to Gypsy’s memories. Sharpe gathered new clothes, but they felt wrong, ill-fitting. She itched, her whole body was ravenous. Flying about, Sharpe tried to clear her head, but it remained in a heavy fog. Her body revolted and demanded her constant attention. Her pussy craved what she did not have. Her mouth was hungering. Attempting to make sense of her body, Sharpe found herself not at all where she expected, but her body ached knowingly.

Marvelled Girl stood grinning and looking over the trodden heroine. “Sharpe, my, you look horrible.” There was no response, nothing to say any longer. Sharpe landed, and then kept sinking lower until she was on her knees. Marvelled Girl looked down at her pleasantly. “Finally learned your place, have you? To think, I use to look up to you.” The redhead tsked.

“Please, take me to him.”

Amy feigned ignorance, but a desperate look from Sharpe was all it took for the redhead to give pity. “Alright, alright, but first, I want you to eat me out.”

Sharpe didn’t hesitate to remove Marvelled Girl’s clothes. Her mouth easily sought out Amy’s pussy. She used everything that Gypsy had taught her and applied it to Amy. The results were spectacular. Within moments, Amy was cumming all over Sharpe’s mouth. Marvelled Girl pushed her away. “Alright, now the other hole.” Marvelled Girl turned about, presenting her ass to Sharpe. Without missing a beat, the blonde plunged forward. Sharpe rolled her tongue around Amy’s ass, giving like prods. She took long wide swipes that started on the redhead’s pussy, collecting the juices to help moisten the other hole.

Sharpe gradually worked her fingers into Marvelled Girl’s pussy, making her anus relax. With her other hand, she began to prod a finger into Amy’s anus. Sharpe’s finger lubricated in Amy’s pussy, then traveled and struck her asshole. As she pulled out, Sharpe made sure to suck on the finger, tasting the other woman and making the redhead quiver whenever Sharpe’s finger entered her. Sharpe became so engrossed that it took Amy several attempts to push the girl away.

Picking up her clothes, the redhead nodded, “Alright, you’re ready, let’s go.”

Sharpe followed Amy. The blonde trembled as she entered the room. She could sense him and his magnificent cock. Quickly, she tore off her clothes and knelt.

“Well Sharpe, it nice to see you. I take it you have reconsidered your position?”

Sharpe nodded, waiting.

“And what is your position, Sharpe?”

“Your obedient slut.” Sharpe felt a great weight lift off her chest. Now that she had done it, there was nothing to stand in her way.

“And who am I?”

“You’re my Master.” Sharpe stated, accepting the words as she said them. Her Master smiled down upon her and moved towards her. With the slightest gesture, her Master gave her permission that she eagerly took. Removing his cock from beneath all that stupid clothing, Sharpe wrapped her lips around it. She worked it every way that she had imagined, and it was still better than she recalled. Her Master pulled out of her, ran his hands and tongue over her eager pliant body. Sharpe made sure to sound out every bit of her arousal. Finally she felt in tune with her body. Her mind concentrated on the only important thing left, her Master’s absolute pleasure.

She sensed it before it happened, but it still did not prepare her. As her Master entered her pussy, Sharpe cried out, a mini orgasm finally freed from her body. Sharpe felt whole, her body attuned to the movements of her Master. She squeezed her pussy around his shaft, milking it as it thrust hard into her. Her Master gazed down upon her. They kissed and Sharpe felt her body quiver as she gave in, gave into his heaving thrusts, gave way to his sparkling eyes, to his ravishing lips.

Her Master shook for a second, and Sharpe knew the moment she was waiting for was finally near. Frantically, she urged her pussy to squeeze off and on, massaging the cock within her. Her Master grunted, and Sharpe felt his cock spurt within her. The world vanished as her body responded in kind. The two orgasmed strongly and loudly. Sharpe stared at her Master with her green eyes, knowing that she was forever his. There was nothing that she would not do to experience that again, and again , and again.

Her body ached as his member finally stood still. Sliding out, her Master presented his cock for Sharpe to adore with her mouth again. The taste of her own juices on her Master’s cock was better than she could have imagined. Sharpe slurped it clean and sucked hard at it until she was sure it was empty. She was please when she found that her tongue had worked it hard again. Determined to taste his cum, Sharpe worked her tongue gruelingly until she felt the familiar signs.

The blonder superheroine used her mouth and hands to stroke the shaft, moving along its length until her Master spurted into her mother. Sharpe’s mind reeled as she desperately tried to keep it all in her mouth. She presented her mouth to her Master before and after she swallowed. Without pausing, Sharpe began to finger herself, gathering up the combined juices in her pussy.

Her Master watched, amused at how well the heroine had fallen. “You’ll do anything for me, won’t you, Sharpe.” Her green eyes looked up with pride glowing in them. “You’ll make sure that I’m protected, that any one that dares stand in my way is brought down.”

“Yes, Master, I’ll have them grovelling right here, besides me.”

Her Master smiled, “Good Girl.”