The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Maryanne Wets Herself at the End

* * *

Disclaimer: If you find the thought of a beautiful girl losing control of her bladder so repulsive that it’ll make you throw up, better refrain from reading. Your keyboard will thank you.

All others, enjoy!

* * *

Maryanne Wets Herself at the End

“What? No way. You can’t publish this. Especially not with my name in it.”

“Oh? Why not?”

“It’s humiliating. Plus, I will not wet myself. That’s just not going to happen.”

“In my fantasy it is.”

“Yeah well, you have very perverted fantasies then.”

“Oh I absolutely have. What’s wrong about that? Besides, the story’s going to be on a site for mind control fetishists.”

“Yeah, well, they may be pervs, but I don’t think many of them are going to like watersports with their mind control.”

“Ugh I hate that expression. Watersports, blargh! Plus, why wouldn’t mind control fetishists like to read of a pretty girl who loses control? Isn’t that what mind control fetishism is all about?”

“Maybe. But mind control isn’t about peeing.”

“Not necessarily. But why not? And I didn’t say that any urophagia or something like that would be occuring. Just that you’d end up wetting yourself.”

“I will not! And what the hell is urophagia?”

“The act of drinking one’s pee.”

“Ew.”

“Yeah, not my thing either. But I do happen to like watching a girl wet herself every now and then.”

“You’re a freak.”

“And you’re a cutie. Plus you wear those faded jeans. I bet you’d look SO hawt wetting them.”

“Will you stop already?! I said no! No means no means no means no!”

“Oh Maryanne sweetie, I heard you the first time. Only problem is, it’s not going to be a matter of choice.”

“What?”

“Yeah, that’s what the nc tag stands for. Non-consensual. You will wet yourself in the end, regardless of what you want. Against your will. There is nothing you can do about it.”

“That’s… sick. And also, ridiculous. You can’t force me. Or are you going to lock the bathroom door?”

“No, that won’t be necessary. Remember? It’s a story for a mind control site.”

“Mind control? You got to be kidding me. You don’t actually… believe in that, do you?”

“Well, Maryanne, you are a character in my story, and it’s a mind control story. Thus, mind control is a real thing in our universe and you are going to experience its effects first hand.”

“No! Not if I have any say in it!”

“We will see about that, sweetie. For now, let’s just start with something simple. Like… a feeling of thirst.”

“Thirst?”

“Yes, in order to fill up your bladder, we need to ensure a certain fluid intake. And you look rather thirsty to me right now.”

“I… am not.”

“Really? You are eying that water cooler over there in a way that can only fittingly be described as… greedy.”

“I am SO not thirsty.”

“Stop lying to yourself, Maryanne. Also, no sense in lying to me neither. I am the author and I can make you feel however I want. Like… you are feeling hot. You want to take your sweater off.”

“Okay, fine, I will take my sweater off. But just because I actually feel hot, not because you said it.”

“Works for me. But now that you admitted to feeling hot, there is no point denying that feeling hot also makes one feel thirsty. Doesn’t it?”

“Okay, fine, I am thirsty. Are you satisfied?”

“I am happy that you finally embrace the truth.”

“Meh. Okay, I am going to take a drink of water. But no dirty fantasizing!”

“What sort of fantasy do you have in mind?”

“I… none! Dammit, just leave me alone, okay?”

“Hmm. That would make for a lousy mind control story then, wouldn’t it?”

“Yeah and I’d be glad. I never agreed to this.”

“Non-consentual sweetie. Remember?”

“Yes. Now please at least let me drink in peace.”

“Of course Maryanne. Drink all you want. It’s free.”

* * *

“See, I bet you are feeling very refreshed now.”

“Well I am. But I am still not going to wet myself. The whole idea repels me.”

“Oh of course it does, at least for now.”

“I am not going to change my mind, if that’s what you are suggesting.”

“No sweetie, but maybe someone is going to change your mind for you.”

“How? Are you going to hypnotize me or something?”

“Oh I absolutely could. See this pocket watch? I could make you go all ‘oooh it’s shiny and pretty’ and such.”

“Ooooh it’s shiny… and pretty… and…. hey!!!”

“See?”

“Stop that!”

“Okay. It’s not necessary anyway. I could just as easily control you without swinging watches or rotating spirals. Or swaying hips for that matter.”

“Swaying hips?”

“Never mind that last thing.”

“Okay. Weirdo.”

“Aw, don’t be cranky Maryanne. Are you feeling like you need to go already?”

“What do you mean, ‘need to go’?”

“Well, to the bathroom of course.”

“Uhm… no?”

“Okay. I believe you this time.”

“Oh that is so generous of you.”

“It’s generous of me that I didn’t lace the water with diuretics, sweetie.”

“Drugging me against my will? That wouldn’t even be mind control, would it?”

“Oh I guess that’s kind of a grey area. Drugs, implants and such. I think they can qualify as mind control under certain circumstances. But it’s just not my style. I prefer good old hypnotism. Or, alternatively, godlike powers. Like the ones an author has over its characters.”

“Maybe I should write a story about you then. Wouldn’t that be a twist?”

“Like?”

“I don’t know… like, ‘Hypnobubbles Dances Naked in the Streets’?”

“Nuh, I don’t like it. You won’t write that story.”

“I won’t write that story.”

“Also, those aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”

“Those aren’t the droids I’m looking for.”

“And you will wet yourself at the end.”

“I will wet myself…. HEY! I will NOT!”

“Oh we will see about it, Maryanne. We will see.”

“Where is the bathroom anyway?”

“Oh, need to go after all?”

“No, just curious. Plus you said that no locked bathroom doors are going to be involved and I’d like to check if you are true to your word.”

“It’s behind that door over there. See? No cheap trickery involved.”

“It looks that way.”

“Maryanne. What exactly are you afraid of? All you are going to do is wet yourself. It won’t hurt. There won’t even be anyone around to witness it.”

“You will be there.”

“Yes, but I won’t tell anyone.”

“Are you kidding? You’re writing a story about it as we speak!”

“Oh, right. Well I guess there will be a bunch of people witnessing it after all. But they won’t know that it’s you, just some person named Maryanne.”

“They will masturbate all over my humiliation.”

“Only a few of them will. The select crowd of perverts who like mind control and omorashi.”

“What’s omorashi?”

“A japanese word. The japanese have the best words for all things naughty.”

“And it means?”

“To wet oneself.”

“Oh my. They have a word for everything don’t they?”

“I suppose so. I don’t actually know much japanese. Just the porn vocabulary.”

“Ugh. You continue to disgust me.”

“Oh come on, you’re exaggerating. And besides, you’re the one who’s going to do something… as you put it… ‘disgusting’.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. Because I will go to the bathroom right now and put an end to this nonsense.”

“You want to go already? Aw.”

“You seem disappointed.”

“Well I guess I would have loved to watch you squirm a little is all.”

“Oh god. You’re even more perverted than I thought.”

“Yep. And I have just the right idea to make this story a little more interesting.”

“Like?”

“Try to remember what the bathroom door looks like.”

“Uhm… okay…. but it’s the only door around. What is the point of…”

“You know that animated movie with all the fluffy monsters scaring kids in their bedrooms?”

“Uhm… yeah, kind of?”

“Good. Behold now, the amazing door collection, inspired by that exact movie!”

“Whoa!”

“Now try to find the bathroom door, mixed up with hundreds of almost similar doors.”

“What? Oh god, that’s… that’s not fair! Where’d all these doors come from all of a sudden?”

“I made them up, because I think it’s more fun this way. Now, I think your bladder is filling up rapidly, hm?”

“Oh, you’re SO mean, you know that?”

“Yes I know. But only when I write naughty stories, I am quite nice in real life.”

“Well, aren’t I lucky to be part of your story’s universe then.”

“Do I sense a hint of sarcasm there?”

“Possibly. If this was real life, I would sue you.”

“Maryanne, if this was real life you would probably be laughing your ass off at my futile attempts of mind controlling you.”

“Well… yeah. That. But I’d still sue you.”

“Sue me? Over what?”

“Over… trying to… well…”

“Trying to convince you to pee your pants for my entertainment?”

“Yeah, that’s, like, sexual harrassment.”

“Hmm it might be. Gawd, real life sure is frustrating.”

“It is for a pervert like you.”

“Touché. But now, please be a good girl and do the pee pee dance for us.”

“The what?”

“That thing where you bounce around desperately, trying not to wet yourself.”

“Oh I will not do that!”

“You’re already holding your crotch.”

“I’m not! Oh… wait… I am.”

“See? And you have made no attempt so far to find the bathroom door. How are you expecting to keep your pants dry, hm?”

“You bitch! I will get you for this!”

“Feel free to try sweetie, but first, better try to find that bathroom door! It’s bound to be around here somewhere!”

“Wait, you want me to find that door? Or you want to see me fail?”

“Who knows? You could at least try to avoid the shameful act. Be a fighter, you know.”

“I… but… will I even stand a chance?”

“You won’t if you don’t try, that much is clear.”

“You are by far the meanest, most evil…”

“Tick tock!”

“Gawd I hate you! And your stories! You are a terrible author, feeding off your character’s humiliation!”

“I feed on the praise and appreciation of perverts and I’m loving it.”

“Where is this darn bathroom now? I bet you intentionally put the bathroom behind the last door I’m going to try!”

“How would I do that? I don’t know in which order you are going to try them, do I?”

“Well, you are the author.”

“Yeah, but I’m not a mind reader. A mind controller maybe, but not a mind reader.”

“Mind controller my ass! You are a pervert who writes perverted smut for other perverts.”

“And you are my star, Maryanne!”

“I didn’t choose to be, you pathetic little…”

“Okay sweetie, no more cursing. From now on every time you curse, the fullness of your bladder will double.”

“Are you out of your fucking mind? Ohmy…….. ooohgod.”

“I warned you, silly. No cursing.”

“I… I don’t deserve this. Please, just let me find the bathroom and I’ll do whatever you want.”

“That doesn’t make much sense Maryanne, since not finding the bathroom in time is exactly what I want you to do.”

“Then I don’t even have to keep searching. See, you didn’t want me to find it in the first place. You just wanted to be evil.”

“Oh all right. The bathroom is right behind you.”

“Oh? It is? For real?”

“Yes, try that door. I can be a little mean, but I wouldn’t boldly lie to you.”

“Ohmy ohmy it really is! Thank you!”

“You’re welcome, Maryanne.”

“So you do have a conscience after all!”

“Well, maybe I do. Or maybe I am just a very special kind of wicked.”

“What?”

“Heehee. Tell me Miss Anderson… what good is a bathroom when you’re unable to get your pants off?”

“What?!”

“That’s right, try unbuttoning those pants.”

“You said my last name! My full name is in the story now!”

“Whoops.”

“And my pants…. they have no buttons any more.”

“It sure looks that way.”

“Oh god oh god and I can’t hold it… any… longer…”

“I’m afraid so. Ladies and gentleman, I give you… Maryanne and her amazing leaky bladder!”

“Oh god. Ohmygod. Oh gaaawd.”

“There you go, that’s a good girl. See, doesn’t that feel nice and warm?”

“Eeeeeeewww! I can’t stop!”

“There, there, don’t feel bad about it. Just let it all out, and enjoy the relief. I bet somewhere on this planet, someone’s masturbating over you right now.”

“Ohh god, you… you actually made me… oh god.”

“Please, that god person you keep mentioning, she has nothing to do with it.”

“You’re the devil.”

“Possibly. And you’re a pissy pants.”

“I hate you.”

“You’re welcome.”

As the girl sat sobbing in a puddle of her own humiliation, I squatted down beside her and placed my arm on her shoulder. She cuddled up against me and whispered into my ear.

“Thank you, Miss.”

“As I said, you’re welcome sweetie. I hope you enjoyed the ride.”

“I did. Just please… do change my name before you publish this, okay?”

“I will. I guess I’ll go for… Maryanne, like the protagonist from the very first mind control story I ever read. I believe she also wet herself in it, just like you just did.”

“That’s… comforting.”

“Yes. But about your last name… Anderson… I guess I’ll have to stick with that. That one joke wouldn’t work if I changed it.”

“Okay Miss, if you have to.”

“Yes sweetie I do. I owe it to the perverts.”

THE END

* * *