The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something about Mary’s...feet.

Marisol was a beautiful Latina. She was medium height, slender build but ample breasts,with brown eyes and poker straight hair. Her lips naturally looked like she had collegen injections, and she had a habit of wearing open toed shoes or pumps to the tanning salon whereshe worked. Any guy who walked in would literally stop in their tracks when they met Mary as she preferred to be called, but nobody could get her to go out with them.

It was assumed she must have a boyfriend, because she was so stunning and feminine. Nobody suspected she really had an eye for the ladies, that is as long as they were compliant and submissive to her.

Rochelle was a massage therapist who came in to keep tan. She was petite but rock solid. She liked kick-boxing and kept in great shape. Half Filipino and half Caucasian, she had an exotic look, getting the best of both worlds. Her Swedish ancestry gifted her with perfect C cups and her Island background gave her almond eyes and high cheekbones.

She was making good money as a massage therapist and loved her work. About the only thing she didn’t like was massaging people’s feet. She preferred to keep a fit and attractive client list, but sometimes the cards didn’t fall that way, and when she had to deal with it, she did her best. Her previous occupation had been manicurist, but again, never did pedicures because of her aversion to other people’s feet. And yet if you asked her, she’d be the first to say her feet were one of her best assets.

Rochelle came in to tan a couple times per week, so she’d look good out on the lake, where she went water-skiing when she could. Mary was always cordial and business-like, but one could see the potential for competition between them, each wanting to be the hottest in the room at any given time. This was all about to change after Mary’s education in hypnosis. She had been reading up on mind control in her psych class at EL Cambio junior college, and decided to delve further into it. After a road trip to Tijuana, Mexico, she returned with prescription medication that was still untested in the US. She had hopes to link the pleasure of the drugs with hypnosis, so her subject would associate the pleasure of the drug with serving her, and therby have a submissive addicted to worshiping her. Rochelle seemed worth a try.

It was near closing time on a Friday, and Mary had just cleaned the last bed, and started to lock up the salon. As she inserted the key in the lock on the front door, Rochelle grabbed the handle on the other side. She wasn’t in her normal good mood, but rather impatient and demanding.

“I’m sorry, I’m closing up” said Mary. “C’mon, I just want to grab a few minutes, so I’ll be prepped for my weekend at the lake” replied Rochelle, forcing her way through the doorway. This incensed Mary. “I just got done cleaning all the beds, and the last appointment should have started ten minutes ago to be done by closing.” She said curtly. “How about a little service here? I come in here all the time, make an exception for me, be a dear, I’m totally exhausted, I’m ready to drop.” Said Rochelle. That’s when it hit Mary, that Rochelle’s level of distraction and exhaustion would make her suggestable, and she could probably get her into a trance quite easily. She decided to bend the rules.

“Ok,” said Mary. “Since you are so exhausted, and you need to relax, I’ll stay a little late, but you owe me one.” “Yeah, whatever, said Rochelle”. Mary grabbed a pill from the drawer at her desk and slipped in into a cup, then added water from the cooler.

“Here,” said Mary, “have a glass of water and I’ll set the timer”. She gave the solution to Rochelle who gulped it down in one slug. Mary then proceeded to lay some suggestions on her to get her into a trance. Once hypnotized she could get Rochelle to associate the extreme pleasure and high of the dissolved tablet with being her submissive. Just for fun she’d try to recondition her to change her mind about pedicures and feet in general, but especially hers.

“Did that hit the spot?” Asked Mary? “You seem really tired.” She began to shine the reflection from a large silver ring into Rochelle’s eyes. She moved it rhythmically. “Yes, I’m um, a little tired, said Rochelle.” “Really, Really exhausted after a long day, ready to just relax,” said Mary. She made her voice very comforting. “Yes, really ready to relax.” Replied Rochelle. “You should completely relax when you get into the tanning bed” said Mary. “Just let go and relax.” She kept the ring’s reflection dancing at the edge of Rochelle’s’ dilating pupil, quickly moving Rochelle toward a trance. She kept the reflection in Rochelle’s’ eyes, as she became more passive.

Rochelle started to say something, but lost her train of thought, she opened her mouth to speak and then just stared into space, blankly. She was motionless. Mary kept the reflection in Rochelle’s eye and then said: “Deep sleep Rochelle, Deep Sleep” She then touched Rochelle between the eyes and Rochelle stiffened, deep in trance.

“Can you hear me Rochelle?” Asked Mary. “Yes” was the soft spoken reply. “Good,” said Mary. When I count to 3 you will be even more deeply relaxed and open to suggestion. 1,2, 3.” Rochelle’s pupils dilated to their fullest and she seemed very compliant.

“Everything I say will be an idea of your own, you will hear them in your own voice, and accept them as your own thoughts, unwilling to change them unless we talk like this again do you understand?” Asked Mary. “Yes” said Rochelle. “Good, now do you feel a little bit of a pleasurable buzz, working though your body?” “Yes,” was Rochelle’s reply, which meant the tablet was working it’s magic. “You feel this pleasurable buzz whenever you are near Mary at the tanning salon. She is the most beautiful woman you have ever met, and being around her makes you feel very agreeable. You feel you are not nearly as attractive as her and would be honored to have her acknowledge you. Mary’s approval is extremely important. Mary’s body is perfect and she always smells incredible.” Rochelle’s buzz increases as the drug works it’s way though her system and the suggestions get linked to the pleasure.

“Rochelle, close your eyes.” Commanded Mary. Rochelle complied. “Rochelle, how do you feel about feet?” Asked Mary. “I don’t like them, not other people’s, I don’t like anything about them. mine are pretty but I don’t like touching other people’s feet” Replied Rochelle. “That is going to change right now,” Said Mary. “From now on that thought is exactly the opposite and 100x stronger than before, especially when it comes to Mary’s feet. A look of resistance comes over Rochelle, but then dissipates.

“Now remember your first sexual experience, and remember when you came. Rochelle grins. “Now when you come what do you see? Asks Mary. “I see Bobby’s face.” says Rochelle. “From now on you will remember kissing the soles of my feet instead”, says Mary. Rochelle seems resistant for a second, then Mary repeats. Kissing the soles of Mary’s feet, gave me my first orgasm, in your own voice, say it!” Rochelle complies.

“Now go back and remember the numerous times you’ve masturbated over the years and what you fantasized about, every time, every time, you fantasized about being on your hands and knees in front of me, licking my feet, sucking my toes, and gently spreading my legs, but came before you could go down on me. That is what you remember fantasizing about.

“Rochelle, how do you feel about feet?” Asked Mary. “Oh wow, I love everything about them, especially Mary’s, the receptionist at the tanning salon. “Very good, knowing that makes you feel very good, said Mary. She took off one of her pumps, and held it under Rochelle’s nose. She took Rochelle’s hand and put it around the pump. “Breathe in deeply and memorize this scent, it is one of your favorites, and makes you very horny and very obedient at the same time. Keep your eyes closed.” Rochelle obeys, burying her nose in the pump and breathing in deeply, imprinting her brain with Mary’s scent, feeling horny and feeling very obedient.

Mary grabbed another tablet and dissolved it in water, then brought the glass to Rochelle. “When you smell that scent again, you will orgasm violently, and want it desperately. It’s highly addictive and you will be overwhelmed with a need to do anything asked of you for access to it. You will be lethargic about everything else, wanting only to have that scent envelope you. No idea or demand is objectionable from the source of that scent Anything uttered from the one who emits that scent becomes undeniable truth to you as they say it. Do you understand Rochelle? Mary smiled devilishly. Rochelle quietly said “Yes”.

Mary took the pump away from Rochelle, and put it back on. It was warm from Rochelle’s breath. The warmth felt good on Mary’s bare foot. She gave Rochelle asked Rochelle, “may I lick your feet, please? I have to.”

Satisfaction washed over Mary’s face. She had programmed Rochelle quite well, and could really lay the law down now. “Yes, but know this. They are highly addictive and will put you more under my control the more you lick. If you suck on more than one toe at a time you’ll lose more and more desire and ability to think for yourself.”

“I don’t care, said Rochelle. I need to lick your perfect feet. I’ll do whatever you want to let me have them. I need to be here, at your feet, I belong here, at your service.” Rochelle heard what she was saying out loud, but she didn’t care, she worshipped Mary’s feet.

“Worship my feet, and you pretty much worship me,” said Mary. “Yes, yes, " said Rochelle. She came again as she sniffed around the perfect pair. “Oh my god,” she said. Mary smiled a wide smile, having gotten her own servant out of the deal.

“Hmm, what about the weekend at the lake? What about water skis and jet skis?” Asked Mary coyly. " Screw that, I don’t care about the lake, or jet skis, I need to lick these, and kiss these and suck and sniff, uuungh.” (She came again).

“Why don’t you sell the jet ski and water skis and give me the money, so I can let let you worship my feet all weekend.” Said Mary. “I would give you my truck if you wanted, I want to do whatever you want me to do. I like it when you tell me what to do Mary.” Said Rochelle She feverishly licked the soles of Mary’s feet and the sides, around to the front and tops of the feet. She kissed her way down from the ankle to the cracks of the toes. She was in heaven.

“Remember, you lose a little ability to think on your own every toe you suck, and that power increases as you put more toes in your mouth.” “Your desire to be told what to do will increase as well, but on the upside your orgasm will increase with the amount of control you surrender.” Mary told her. Did you say you were trained in pedicures, too, by the way? Asked Mary.

Rochelle responded, feverish now: “I am a trained manicurist, but would be honored to be able to pedicure you.” “I would love to massage and pedicure you, 24/7. I don’t really want to do anything else but be near these feet, and do anything else you tell me. She sniffed the foot again, and came. “Mary” she cried out.

“I think you want to do my laundry and clean my apartment for me, whenever I feel like it, don’t you”. Smirked Mary. Rochelle looked up at her, and could not believe how beautiful Mary was. She felt so eager to please her and do what she wanted, every suggestion sounded like the world’s greatest idea. She began to suck on the toes, one by one, feeling her other thoughts drift away and thinking less and less about anything but obeying Mary, serving Mary, doing things to please Mary.

“You’d enjoy having access to my entire shoe collection, you could lick every pair until they look like new. Forget the cat, you can curl up and sleep at my feet at night, then awake to make me breakfast, and pedicure me while I eat. I’ll give you my left overs.

Rochelle continues to take in the suggestions as great ideas as she sucks on each toe, feeling less and less need to think about anything else. She was too busy enjoying worshipping Mary’s feet, and feeling the high, that addictive high that came with it.

Mary was enjoying having a completely submissive servant, to worship her feet, worship her, and soon, she’d have her trained to go down on her at will. It was going to be a great weekend.