The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Widmung-
An Isegal:
Du bist sehr schlau
faengst mich, wenn ich fluechte.

Hypnotisierst micht mit deinen Augen. Hast mir gesagt tief hineinzuschauen. Ich will deiner Stimme zuhoeren. Ich will schlaefrig werden. Ich will muede werden. Hast mir gesagt, wie schlaefrig ich bin...wie muede ich bin...mit deiner Stimme. Ich bin deine Sklavin. Ich werde dir gehorchen, Meister.

PS: Ich mag dich. Du laesst mich gut fuehlen. Von mir an dich, hier ist eine grosse Umarmung. Du bist ein guter Freund.

-Juni

story:

Germany, 1800

Twenty-one-year-old Thomas walked down the long corridor of his family’s mansion. The 6′1″ young man was clean-shaven and dressed elegantly, with his shoulder-length brown hair tied neatly behind him. In his hand was a long, black whip. He walked down the corridor until he got to the servant’s quarter. Thomas knocked on the door, and a young woman with short black hair, brown eyes and a trim figure answered it. The woman looked to be 5′7″ tall.

“Master,” she said in a British accent.

“Kaetzchen, we have a problem,” Thomas said.

“W..what sort of problem?", she asked nervously.

“Well, I didn’t appreciate you listening in on my private conversations. After all, it’s none of your business is it?”

“N...no,” she said-her voice quivering.

“I’m afraid I have to punish you now.”

Kaetzchen looked at the whip and said, “master, please...please don’t whip me.”

“Well, I have to make you learn to respect me. After all, this kind of behavior is unacceptable,” Thomas said.

“Master, please. Please don’t do this,” she pleaded.

Thomas grew impatient and grabbed her arm. She struggled to free herself, but to no avail. He pulled her down the corridor with her still yelling, and brought her out to the garden. It was freezing.

“Master, it’s freezing out here!", Kaetzchen exclaimed.

“I don’t care. Take off your dress so I can whip you.”

“No, I won’t!”

“Take it off or I’ll rip it off you!”

The servant sobbed as she began undressing before him. Soon she was completely naked, but still sobbing. Thomas ordered her to go to a post, and tied her hands to the front of it so that her back was facing him. He stepped back a few feet and began whipping her. Kaetzchen screamed in agony; the pain was worse than the biting cold. Thomas delightfully continued the whippings until her back became raw, red and bloody, then he stopped.

Kaetzchen’s back was in great pain and she groaned several times. She glared at Thomas and then asked, “Are you even human?”

“of course,” he said, but I’m not so sure about you.”

Despite the fact that her back was aching, she grabbed his arm. Thomas pulled it off of him, pushed her to the ground, and grabbed her throat.

“Stupid girl. You have no idea what I could do to you. I could even murder you and get away with it.”

He let go of her throat, grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the mansion. While he did this she thought, “Not if I murder you first.”

When she could walk without pain again, Kaetzchen was planning the murder of her master. She had seen him out on the north side of the mansion, and his bedroom faced the south side. She took advantage of this and managed to sneak into his bedroom. Scouting a dresser, the servant found a dagger. She quickly snatched it and quickly headed towards the door. Slowly opening the door, Kaetzchen looked both ways to make sure the way was clear. It was. She stepped out, quietly closed the door and and ran down the corridor to her room. When she got there, the servant quickly opened the door, rushed in and closed it. Afterwards, she hid the dagger in a drawer.

“Well, I certainly got away with that one,” she said.

* * *

A while later, Thomas went to her room and angrily knocked on the door. Kaetzchen grabbed the dagger, opened the door and he stormed in.

“My dagger is missing!", he exclaimed.

“No, it’s not. It’s right here,” she said and brandished it.

‘So you took it!”

“Yes, and now I’m going to use it. I hope you enjoyed your last day on Earth.”

She lunged towards his stomach with it, but he dodged and she slashed his arm instead. Thomas saw blood coming from his wound, then he glared at Kaetzchen. She was stunned and said, “Master...I’m...I’m sorry. I reacted out of anger.”

But Thomas wouldn’t hear it.

“Murderous bitch!", he yelled.

She was still terrified, and Thomas approached her and grabbed her throat again. The Briton could barely breathe.

“Drop the dagger, Kaetzchen.”

She clenched it in her hand.

“I said drop it, or I’ll be going to your funeral!”

Kaetzchen dropped the weapon and he picked it up, while holding on to her throat. Thomas loosened his grip, put the dagger blade to it and asked, “Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid that I could cut you and have all your worthless blood spilling in my house? I could even make your death look like a suicide.”

The look of fear was still on her face as tears were coming down her cheeks. She started sobbing.

“Answer me, bitch!”

“Yes, I’m afraid of you. Please don’t kill me, I beg you. I’ll do anything you want. Anything!", she exclaimed between sobs.

Thomas smiled and said, “That’s what I want to hear. I knew you’d make the right decision. Now, I’m going to give you a choice. You can either come with me to my room, or I can cut you right here. It really doesn’t matter to me.”

“I’ll...go with you Master,” she said-choking between her words.

“Good choice, Kaetzchen,” he said-smiling again.

They left the room, with Thomas still holding the dagger to her throat. When they got to his room he let go, pointed the dagger at her, and opened a dresser drawer. Thomas took out a shiny, gold pocket watch and showed it to her.

“This belonged to my grandfather. Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Yes, it is.”

“I’m going to use it to retrain you.”

“Retrain me?", she asked.

“Yes. I’m going to hypnotize you into being a good servant. You do want to be good, don’t you? If you were, I’d actually stop whipping you. We’d actually have a better relationship.”

“How long have you been practicing hypnosis?", she asked.

“Since I was 17 years old. Now, I would like you to look at the watch. At the swinging watch. Smoothly it swings back and forth...back and forth. Look well at the swinging watch. Follow it with your gaze. Follow the swinging watch with your gaze. Look how it smoothly swings. Back and forth...back and forth...entirely smooth and regular...You look further at the watch...see to it.”

Her eyes tracked the movements of the watch, and he continued the induction in a very soothing and slow voice:

“You are getting tired, ever tired...but look further at the watch...back and forth...back and forth...you are getting tired...and sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy and heavier. You feel relaxed and calm...look well at the watch. Getting more tired, ever more tired. Your eyelids are getting heavier. You would like to sleep..you would like to sink into a deep, hypnotic sleep. You look further at the watch...it swings back and forth. Your eyelids are getting ever heavier, ever heavier...you would like to close them, to sink into a deep, hypnotic sleep. The watch swings back and forth...you can hardly see it.”

Her tired, heavy eyes started blurring and she wanted to close them so badly. It was so hard to keep her eyes open.

“Your eyelids are nearly closing. You are so tired...you would like to sleep so deep...to sink into the hypnosis. You would like to enjoy this sleep and hear my voice...hear my voice...how it relaxes you, moves you deeper and deeper into the hypnosis. Your eyelids are now almost closed...you hear well to my voice...do what I tell you...your eyelids are so heavy...you would like to sleep-to sink into a deep, hypnotic sleep.”

Her eyelids were quivering from the effort to hold them open and Thomas finally said, “Sleep”.

Kaetzchen’s eyes closed and she breathed a sigh of relief. It felt so good to relax her sleepy body and close her heavy eyes. Thomas had practically put her to sleep, but he didn’t stop there:

“Anytime in the future I tell you to sleep you will immediately go into a very deep sleep. As soon as I say ‘sleep’ your eyelids will get very heavy, you will get very sleepy, your eyes will close, you will go deeply asleep. This will happen each and every time I say the word sleep.’ ”

“Yes, master.”

“Very good. Now open your eyes but remain in a deep trance.”

She opened her eyes and he said, “Undress down to your underwear.”

Kaetzchen did as she was told and he said, “Now lie down on the bed with me and we will kiss.”

The servant lay down beside him on the bed, and they kissed for a long time.

She was now his hypnotic puppet.