The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master Beta System—Jennifers Stuck

by: beStill

“Well. I didn’t believe it when they told me, but here you are... and here that is.”

They both looked at the keyboard and monitor on the glass desk.

They stood in a room that was made of wall to wall mirrors. Everything reflecting everything.

Janell approach the keyboard and hit esc. The double monitors flicked on.

“They gave me presets.” Janell inserted a usb drive in the setup.

“Here’s the way this ends. I’m sending you out of here with no money and no id. That’s for sure. Whatever other handicaps or assets we come up with along the way are up for grabs.”

“Alright Jennifer. Lets pull you up here.”

Jennifer stood silent. The petite brunette stood in place, shaking with anger and anticipation. She’d been here for hours. Her hands were open and at her side, knees locked, chin forward.

Her black rimmed glasses slowly slowly were slipping down her face like an itch. Her large brown eyes shook with fear and panic and a million question. She couldn’t move a muscle, she couldn’t make a sound. She just stood. A hum seemed to emit from her, she was a negative vibe in the room.

Janell noticed Jennifers left index finger was twitching uncontrollably fast.

Janell typed a few characters and turned on the systems voice command function.“Jennifer, you can move your head freely down to your neck.”

Jennifer could blink. She rolled her head and open and closed her mouth. She felt some relief from the horrible bottling tension of being frozen.

Jennifer’s finger was now still Janell noted. Have to look into that spillage.

“Aaaahhh. Aauu!...” Jennifer struggled to speak. Her tongue was stuck. Her eyes grew wide and she tried to stare down at her open mouth trying to get a glimpse of what was going on. She was panicking. Freaking the fuck out.

Her glasses fell off to the floor, bounching off her foot. Her insticnts told her to move and try and catch them but her body didn’t budge. Something moved inside her though and it hurt.

Her eyes grew larger with fear, she wailed a horrible sound. If she could have moved her arms she would have placed her hands to her face. But she couldn’t move her arms. She couldn’t feel or move her body. Nothing but her head. It was horrible.

Jennifer’s heads rolled back violently as if she was trying to tear it off.

‘UUUUUU!!! Uggghhhhhhhhhuuuu!! Raaaauu. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...”

“Stop it. Close your mouth and look at me.”

Jennifer did as she was told. She let out a large breath from her nose.

“I’m going to let you speak, but we are going to use this randomize plugin to determine how you speak. I’m going to put in some values here and we’re going to let the computer decide.”

Jennifer stared on. There was no movement to her at all but her eyes were screaming. They darted left and right. There was nothing to see in the room except for themselves. The computer was gone. Just miles and miles of themselves in the mirrors.

“We are going to add, baby doll voice, stutter, vulgar, very vulgar, retard, super high pitch, super deep, and... french.”

“Run and apply to Jennifer.”

Janell looked at Jennifer. Admired her pixie looks. Remembered how much she hated this little mean bitch. She thought about how incredible this opportunity was. Jennifer Waits. Captured and delivered here. And being given permission to use the system on her!? A dream come true.

“Ok. Release speech. Release head.”

Jennifer was in control of her head again. You could see it jump when permission was granted. She didn’t say anything. Her face angled upwards towards the ceiling. She grinded her back teeth.

“Look at me and say something.”

Her head turned and faced Janell.

“sssSSS ss SSSSsss Some. Some. Something.” Her face was one of utter shock and surprise. She couldn’t talk right. Fuck. What was Janell doing to her?

“Again.”

“Suh Ssssss suh suh someah sumeah some SOMEthing.” She panted with relief on getting the word out. She glared at Janell for doing this to her.

“Alright. I am going to free you up a bit here.”

“Whu whu what whu.” She couldn’t communicate like this.

Jennifer’s whole body twitched. Her limbs jerked and she almost smacked herself in the face. She stumbled forwards almost loosing her footing. Her heels clacked against the hard mirrored floor.

“Annnnd. I’m going to ask you to shrink by about 16 inches please. Thank you.”

No sooner could Jennifer move, than suddenly her entire body erupted in pain. It felt like fire and a squeezing pressure. She was experiencing a fear unlike anything else she’d ever fathomed. Her breasts ached and her rib cage squeezed her tight.

Jennifer feel to her hands and knees, gasping for breath. She could see herself in the mirror. Her white dress shirt looked like it was getting bigger as her body pulled into its self. Her hands shrunk back her sleeves spilling over her knuckles and fingers.

What had been a tight skirt around her firm ass was loosening and hung limply. Her feet awkwardly pressed down into her seemingly large high heel shoes.

“ffffF fu fffff ff.” She stammered and cried. Her glasses feel off of her faces.

“FUCK. Fuck. Ww wh whh what are you doing to me?” Her tone screamed in pain.

“I’m controlling you. I have complete control over you Jennifer. Fucking like that bitch? You will do anything I say, anything the system can do. And right now I am applying a shrink to you at 16 inches less than your previous...” She looked at the display on one of the mirrors. “5′6″. You are going to be about 4′1″.

“Nuh. N no. No No.” It was pain and anxiety that traveled up her gut.

“Tell me what I am doing to you.”

Jennifer looked up at Janell with hate. “Shu shh shhs shh Shrinking me! Shrinking me!! Making me small. Hur Hurting me. Stah Stah Stop please. Puh Please stop.” Exhausted. Her body ached and throbbed.

“Please stop what?” Janell said and smiled.

“Shu Sha shrinking me. Puh Please stop sh sh, sh, shrinking me. Stop Stop s, stop stop.”

“It’s probably almost done. When it is I want you to stand up.”

Jennifer stood. At 4 feet there was a noticeable difference. Her clothes hung loosely around her. Her pantyhose wrinkled and feel down about her tiny feet inside her now awkward and painful black shoes.

“Well aren’t you adorable?” Janell stooped over a little bit and bent at the waist, putting her hand out to be shaken.

Jennifer placed her tiny hand into Janell’s and they shook. Jennifer was beyond frightened and confused as she looked up at Janell’s giant smiling face. Her wide friendly smile infuriating Jennifer.

Fuuck fuck.

“Ok. Now, I want you to place your hands at your side. Thank you.”

Jennifer’s hands flopped down and disappeared into her long sleeves. Her white collar seeming to be in her face and into her nose as she fell into her shirt.

She bent at the knee and took a step back. She could still move her legs. She started walking backwards away from Janell Her clothes slipping further down her body, but still hanging on. She caught a glimpse of her small self walking backwards in these giant clothes. She looked ridiculous.

“That’s fine, you can walk around during this bit, but your hands and arms can’t move. Jennifer I would like you to grow to 6′2″ please. Jennifer we are going to use preset ‘Blond Brick Shithouse 1’ and see how that suites you ok?”

“Wha? Jaa Jaaa Janell Nu no. Stop. Stop. This” She stepped backwards further stumbling in her shoes and tripped up in her loose clothing.

Now the heat was back. Red hot all over her body. Her skin burned and felt wet. She was growing. From all points around her she was swelling.

“Nuh nuh nuh.” She couldn’t get anything else out. She was trying to plead with Janell.

“Nuh nuh nuh nuh.” Her head violently nodded up and down. Her eyes clamped close.“Nuuh Nuuh Nah Nuhh Nuh!!”

“Alright. Enough of you stuttering like a idiot. Apply goofy girl vocab please. Continue to try and convince me to stop this.”

“Please sweetie!!!!! Plwease stop this horribleness. I like totally want this to stop. I’m fucking totally begging you Janell please fucking stop this shit. Please this totally fucking hurts. Please fucking stop honey. Please.”

And hurt it did. She could feel herself getting bigger and more plump. Her legs getting longer,, her arms stretching down. Her ass grew back into the size of her skirt awkwardly and then kept going. The same situation with her torso and breasts. They grew and expanded. Growing tight against her awkwardly fitting shirt and clothes.

Frustrating beyond belief. She wanted so badly to reach up and pull at her clothing. To unleash a button. She grew and grew. When it stopped she stood as a giant. She was big and sturdy as anything. No fat on her powerful body. Her ass grew bigger than her head, hard as a rock under soft flesh. Her breasts stood huge and firm. Bounding out of her shirt. Magnificent and proud.

Her long, taught torso with a slight six pack showing, exposed itself from her tiny shirt. Nipples visible from the top. Begging to be touched.

Janell ran her finger over a nipple.

“Ahhhh! Oh fuck me. What the fuck?!?!” Pleasure waved through Jennifers skin and she attempted to crumple.

“Now, let’s get you undressed.”

There was a snap in the air and Jennifer pulled forward with an audible gasp, and almost seemed to lift off the ground as she stood on her toes.

Her clothes disintegrated from her body into dust. A burning sensation followed.

“Now lets remove all your body hair.”

Jennifer’s giant naked body rose even higher. There was a tingle in the air and her body and all her hairs stood on end.

“Oohh!! AAAaaaH!!”

Every single hair on her body pulled it self out of her and hung suspended in the air. The pain was like a million waxings. Every inch of her ached. Her face burned. Her bald shining head hurt like a migraine mixed with lava. Her pussy ached terrible.

She fell to the ground on her back, screaming, putting her hands all over her head and face. Grabbing herself.

“AWWW!!! God fucking damn it. Fuck. Fuck.” She wanted to cry.

“Don’t cry bitch.”

Jennifers tear stopped before they could start. The emotion trapped inside of her. A sadness of pain and fear caught in her throat.

“God damn it! Stop!! Stop goddamn it please Janell fucking stop please.

She palmed her bald head with a slap, put her hand on her pussy where some hair should have been. Her skin was perfectly smooth all over. A coolness and a heat pulsated through it.

“Dog vocabulary. Preset 2.”

“Arf. Arf Arrf Arrf. Arrf.” What the fuck now?! She was barking like dog. Loud.

Jennifer continued to wail and moan, her every word being replaced by a bark.

“Get on your hands and knees. Pace the room and continue to tell me about how unfair this is to you.”

“Wolf!! Arf arf arf arf.”

Impossible. This was impossible. She was screaming at Janell, threatening her, begging with her, furious at her. Her body crawled on the ground, one step after another, her strong knees thudding on the ground.

What was she going to do? What if Janell left her here like this. How could she live her life. Live at all like this. She’d be locked up. She’d be sold over seas!

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her head was gigantic. Her bald head shinning with reflections. No eyes brows. She looked like a freak.

“Afff. Afr Arr Arfft.” She pounded the heels of her hands on the ground in frustration. “AH! AH! ARF WUU ARF!” Goddamn it goddamn it goddamn it let me go.

“Alright. We are going to change up that face or yours, get you a new hairdo and send you on your way!”

“WRaF!” fuckyou.

“Maybe a couple of other small adjustments as well. Lets see Friendly Blond Young Face 1.”

“WRLF!!” Jennifer’s scalp and eye brows burned again.

“Undo dog vocab.”

“Fuck you Janell you stupid bitchy bitch!!”

“She speaks!” Janell laughed and clapped.

Jennifer screamed. Her face and scalp were burning. “Fuuuuuck! NO! STOP! STOP HoNEY”

“Stand. You can move freely.”

Her eye brows growing back in burned like the sun. Her eyes stung and grew. They turned a wonderful deep blue and glistened in the light. Her eyes lashes got thicker and thicker. Slowly growing out of her head was a fantastically golden dark thick growth of hair. She went from having stubble across her head to long locks pouring and flowing from her head, though her fingers, pouring its self down her body. Layers of it landed on her shoulders and kept falling past her midback and resting on the shelf of her ass.

Jennifer had a large handful of her new hair and was looking at it. There was so much of it.

“Oh you are a such a fucking bitch sweetie. Oh honey when I get my fucking hands on you...”

“Preset Bah Blab 1.”

“Blab bluh bluh blu? Buh Bubluh?” fuck. “Bah Buh buh buh.” She couldn’t speak again. Inane babbling. Again her eyes flickered with anger and fear. Not being in control of the sounds coming out of her mouth was total fucking bullshit.

“Attention.”

Standing at attention, slack jawed, looking at herself in the mirror.

Her face had been replaced. Now she had large pink lips, dimples, very high large cheek bones, a jawline to die for, her mouth looked huge and she had perfect white teeth. She looked like a picture of an amped up tooth paste model.

Her neck was long and thin and muscular. From her neck down she was beyond fit, she was beyond curvy, totally hairless. She batted her giant blue eyes. She shifted her weight from one perfect leg to the other. Her muscles flexed up and down under her light tan skin.

A smile was frozen on her face like a mask. She tried to stop smiling and her grin grew. Her bright blue eyes flashing signs of worry.

“Bluh blah blah.” She slapped her palms into the sides of her legs. She jiggled and it felt good.

“So.” Janell smiled. “I went pretty easy on you for now. And its time to send you out to the world.”

“Bah blu bliss.” Jennifer pointed at her mouth. Anger crossed her face and she took a step towards Janell. “BAH BAH BLISS?!?!”

“Yes like that. And probably worse.”

She looked at Jennifer. Fuck she looked crazy good. And weird too. This shit was amazing.

“You want to sing for your supper? Tell you what, lets let you play for a vocab you feel more suited to you but your going to have to take a risk.”

“Baaah Bluuuuuuuu!” Jennifer whined. She could feel the heat in her body. She wanted dick.

“Suck your thumb please and let me think for a minute.”

Jennifer’s right hand went up to her face and she sucked on her thumb hard, her breasts heaving. It felt amazing. She moaned with pleasure. The relief at being able to have something in her mouth was palatable.

“Like that don’t you?”

Jennifer nodded, not meaning to be so enthusiastic.

“Well, you’ve got that going for you. If you were nicer I could shape your thumb like a dick and let you go to town on it.” Janell dead paned.

“Alright, stop sucking your thumb.”

Jennifer’s thumb flew out of her mouth with a pop. Her pink lips and mouth stood in a perfect oval. She looked to Jennifer for more instructions.

She was hoping the next thing she’d hear was “Jennifer, you may close your mouth.” But it wasn’t.