The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Master Key

Categories: MC, MF, MD, SF

Synopsis: It’s just a regular day in Portland, Oregon. People are going to work, the sun is shining, and everyone serves the glorious Kalarian Empire. Wait what?

Ever since I was eight I had this persistent dream. It’s one of those weird kinds you know? I’m not talking about swimming around in jelly or saving the world with music or some other ridiculousness. What I mean is that it was weird because it seemed so vivid that it had to be real. But at the same time how could it be?

I remember floating, and a bright light above and below me. I remember not being able to move.I was cold, but not terribly. Everything around me seemed like a muted gray. And I remember the two figures standing in front of me. At least I knew they were figures, but all I could see were black boxes, almost like they had made an effort to blot themselves out from my mind.They didn’t speak english, but somehow I could understand them.

“He’s a master key is he?”

“Why not? He’s young and has the right brain waves.”

“Do you think it’s safe to give him that kind of power?”

“I think it’s dangerous not to give it to him, things being what they are they will need him.”

I detected amusement. “Yes, I suppose that’s true.”

And then past those black boxes I somehow knew that they turned to stare at me, but I wasn’t afraid. I didn’t know their purpose, but strange as it was I knew it was benevolent.

“This is only a dream child. It’s time for you to wake up.”

And everytime I did. And everytime I remembered.

Now that sounds like some sentimental bullshit doesn’t it? And trust me it is. You see for the longest time because of that dream I thought I was somehow special, a fucking all star, blessed with some amazing power that if I could just figure out how to unleash it would make me some sort of super being.

Tell that to Philip Majors who kicked my ass in seventh grade. Tell that to Brian Rinaldi who on the regs liked to shove my ass into random lockers for the majority of Freshman year.

Yeah, highschool sucked, for me more than others. But it taught me a very important lesson;if the odds are stacked against you fight dirty. And I did. A lot of things happened that I didn’t understand those last two years, like how a kid with such great grades could spend so much time in detention. How a snotty varsity lineman could cry like a baby when smacked in the face with a folding chair. Or why a sweet hippy chick like Alicia could ever make friends with someone who could turn so wantonly self destructive.

And as for that dream? Shit, I let myself forget about it. Slowly but surely they stopped repeating themselves. And by the time they stopped all together I really didn’t care. It was puffery, bullshit, a little something that wasn’t worth my concern. I was seventeen drinking, chasing girls, trying drugs, figuring myself out. It dumbfounded the shit out of my parents when I went to college. It dumbfounded the shit out of me. It was even weirder when I graduated top of my class.

And suddenly I was twenty-two, a boy out of Portland, Oregon, moving back in with my parents, and no fucking clue what I was going to do.

And then somehow what I was going to do found me.

I remember the day before it all started, waiting in my beat up Ford pick up just outside the train station, working my way through my umpteenth cigarette. The spring morning was crisp and I was bored out of my mind, Amtrak having been delayed two fucking hours, like I shouldn’t have guessed. Alicia was pulling her hippy bullshit and riding it back home. That’s right traveling on the train saves the environment, or didn’t you know? I knew the thought was unfair even as it burst into my mind. But the truth of the matter was it was Friday and my parents were traveling to Mexico for the week, which meant an empty house and sweet (Insert random god figure) if I didn’t have some plans in store.

I heard the train whistle blow which brought my attention back to the time at hand, the screech of the engine breaks, the hiss of the hydraulics letting up as the train came to a complete stop. The people slowly filed out. I slammed the door shut on my truck and approached the station, flicking out my cigarette butt as I went.

A grin passed over my face as I saw Alicia step off, trying and failing to manage three large duffle bags full of stuff that only made her look smaller than she already was.“Need a little help with that chica?”

Her eyes, hazel, flicked up to me suddenly, recognition gave way to a returned grin,“Rick, glad you made it,” her head turned down to the bags slumped around her, “Yeah a little help would be good.”

Five minutes later her stuff was packed in the back of my pick up and we were starting the twenty minute drive back to her house.This of course lead to the inevitable conversations.

“So how’s grad school, and working on working for the Man?” I said, dripping with sarcasm.

“So how’s Natalie and the bike shop?” she asked, ignoring me, and responding with that typical warm concern.

“We split, but I met this new girl, Karen.”

“You two having sex yet?”

“Working on it, you and John?”

“Oh you know, in and out, out at the moment, taking some time off.”

“So...” letting the words trail off and the shit grin on my face do all the suggesting that it needed. Alicia was cute in a kind of understated sort of way.Long dark hair,pale skin and freckles on a face that rarely knew the meaning of make-up.

She just chuckled, “Honestly Rick, you never stop do you?”

I shook my head, smiling,“You take shit way too seriously you know that chica?”

“And you don’t take it enough.”

“Well I guess that makes us opposites now don’t it?”

“And you know what they say about opposites?” she said with an amused skepticism, beating me to the line I’d used on her before.

That smile just sat on my face. I kept driving, reaching down to light a cigarette, rolling down the window. I was just being playful, not really serious at all, or at least that was what I told myself as the truck sputtered down the highway. Alicia must have felt like she was pretty slick with the eye that glanced over at me briefly as I stared down the road.

“So what’s this I hear about a party at your parent’s house this week?” She said to me.

I turned to her and that grin widened on my face.

So the deal was this. I had met Karen about a week ago while working at the bike shop, short cut flaming red hair, light Irish accent, wonderful pair of tatas. We’d gotten to talking and she seemed to be digging me a little bit. She didn’t strike me as the house case type. But a house party type? That was a different story. My parents were going to Mexico the following week. It seemed like a match made in fucking heaven. So on the spot I told her it was going to happen. She gave me that wavering non-commitment with a smile that told me it was a complete yes. We exchanged information and the rest is history.

“Hope to see you there,” I said to Alicia as I dropped her off at her parents’ house. Emily and Graham (Alicia’s parents) invited me in, but I politely refused, we had talked before and I liked to hang when I wanted to chill out, but today wasn’t the time. The invites were out, but I still had to get the beer, get the speakers downstairs, and store away the breakable shit in the basement. And then I had to play it cool till my parents were out the door. It wouldn’t be too much trouble, after all I’d managed to be so “responsible” this last year. The plan seemed perfect. My parents’ flight was leaving in about eight hours and then the fun got to start. I’d get shit canned, fuck Karen, maybe even hang out with Alicia for a little. It was going to be great week.

It was going to be a fucking disaster. I stood doe eyed and shocked at the Judas paper flipped out in front of me, one of the few times in my life completely bereft of words. There it was xeroxed; scrawny ass me, shirtless with a lit cigar in my mouth, warface and flexing for the camera. There it was in stark black and white: Party, 14th street, my parent’s address, today’s date, 10pm. I’d only made ten photocopies, mostly to attract the uncertain, but still wanted to the party, fucking amateur of me.

“You don’t even need to say a thing,” my Dad told me.

I just nodded, I mean shit, how could I deny something as obvious as that?

“Ricardo, I swear everytime we build up a little hope and trust in you, you go and do something like this,” my Mom said shaking her head, the disappointment apparent on her face.

I felt my shoulders sag, pushed them right back up,” It’s not like we’d be snorting crack or something, just your regular run of the mill house party stuff.You can’t tell me you never did something like that when you were young?”

I heard my mom stutter, my dad stepped in,“That’s beside the point...”

And then the speech started.

“You need to be more responsible.This is our house and our rules.Why do you have a college degree when you’re not using it? Blah, blah, blah.”

When the chest thumping was finally over it came down to the fact that it was too late for my parents to cancel their trip. And they didn’t want anything remotely close to a party happening at their house. So what were they to do?

Enter the twenty seven year old, hot dirty blonde, but I’m too busy with law school and/or a lesbian to have a boyfriend, and must absolutely have a quiet house to study, and I could always use the money because law school is so damn expensive, house sitter. How’s that for a run-on sentence bitches?

“Julie, so glad you could make it on such short notice,” I heard my Dad say as I walked down the stairs and stared at the woman standing in the front door. There she was fricking textbook case, sweat pants, sweat shirt emblazoned with her school’s logo on it, sneakers, back pack slung over her shoulder.

“Not a problem Mr. Castillo, I could always stand to make a few extra bucks, law school being what it is.”

Even under the shape hiding clothing you could tell she was in good shape and had a nice pair of breasts. And under different circumstances I would have found the slightly off center long nose and ponytail incredibly attractive, not to say I’m the pickiest person in the world.

“Well we need to go to make our flight,” my dad said reaching for his luggage, “the basic rules apply, fridge is open look after the house, make sure nothing bad happens.”

Her eyes flicked to me sitting on the stairs, smug disapproval glittered in her eyes,” I understand completely Mr. Castillo. You two have fun, I’ll make sure nothing bad happens while you’re gone.”

“Thanks Julie, you’re a lifesaver,” my Mom said walking out the door.

And without another word my parents were gone, the door shutting behind them with an articulate slam.

The house sat suddenly silent. I stared accusing eyed at my opponent from across the foyer.

She didn’t even flich,“So how’d you get caught?”

“Does it matter?”

“Haven’t you ever heard of Facebook?”

“Haven’t you ever heard of parents guilting the shit out of you until you accept their friend request?”

“Sucks to have vaguely tech savy parents doesn’t it?”

“I don’t suppose you’re going to let this party thing happen are you?”

“Not a chance in hell” she said with a smug fucking smile.

“For what it’s worth I fucking hate you.”

She shrugged.“And for what it’s worth I don’t care. I have to study for my final, so I need a quiet house. If you’re going to cause some mayhem do it somewhere else.”

“What are you going to do when people start showing up?”

“Ignore them. Now go or stay, but figure it out.”

I was pissed, mildly downtrodden, my hopes and dreams dashed. I wasn’t going to get to fuck Karen, well... at least that week.That was what I told myself anyway. Fifteen minutes later I was out the door, a backwards glance and a full fifth of Jameson slung out in my backpack. I was fuming like a fucking spoiled brat. I even knew it at the time. I should have realized that their were bigger fish to fry, especially given what was about to happen. A little boy, with his little problems,I had no fucking clue the complete 180 that my life and everyone elses’on this damn planet were going to make that very night.

Actually it really wasn’t nearly as bad as I just made it sound.

A trip to the local covenience store and a twelve pack of PBR later I was hanging out in the attic bedroom of Alicia’s house, smoking a bowl with her, smoking my cigarettes. Her with the bottle of wine, me with the can of beer. The parents downstairs completely aware of what we were doing and completely cool with all of it. Some people had all the luck.

“Well there are worse things,” she said, taking a drag.

Thank you fucking Ms. sunny side of life. “It just sucks, I was really looking forward to hooking up with Kaitlyn this week.”

“Karen.”

“Whatever.”

She put the bowl down on the table, her blood shot eyes staring at me, “You can be such an ass, you know that?”

I shrugged,” Couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t.”

She chuckled goodnaturedly.

I downed the last of my can, tossing it to the floor, four out and I was starting to feel it.

“So what happened with you and Natalie? I remember you saying you really liked her.”

The familiar smart ass came to mouth, but I stopped myself, this was Alicia, “You want the clever response or the truthful one?”

She smiled, kind of dreamy eyed, “You pick.”

I shrugged,” She was getting clingy. I was backing off, and she dumped me.”

“Sorry I asked,” she said, genuinely concerned.

I took a drag on my cigarette and opened another beer,“Whatever.” I wanted to change the subject. “what happened with John?”

It was her turn to shrug, “He can be a flake, sometimes at the wrong times, I told him we needed some time to figure out what we wanted.”

“So you’re on the other side of the aisle huh?”

She smiled, “Maybe.”

I remember how I looked at her then, drunk, high, loaded with nicotine, hadn’t had sex in weeks.There I was torn jeans, black shirt smattered with spray paint, pierced up the ying-yang and there she was completely unsexy flannel pajamas, long hair, freckles, clean skin, sweet little smile. My voice softened the smart ass leaving it all together, “Why didn’t we ever try it out?”

“Dating or having sex?”

“You pick.”

She chuckled,“I think you answered that with ‘Kaitlyn’.”

I don’t know what it was about the moment, whether it was the alcohol or just the situation but there was the question that I’d never asked before. “Alright here’s another one: how are we such good friends? I mean the two of us don’t get much more different.”

I remember how the smile disappeared from her face, how she went solemn, her mind pressed into a thought, trying to frame an answer that seemed a lot harder than it should have been, at least to me. “Because,” she hesitated, way more serious than I expected ,“you’re not—”

And it was at that moment when the shit happened.

And by “the shit” I mean a glowing white orb passing through the wall over head and beaming a shaft of light at Alicia’s head. Let me repeat that because I know this is coming out of fucking nowhere. A fucking white ball of light passed through the wall and shot a beam of fucking light at Alicia’s head. You with me? Good, because it’s about to get a hell of a lot weirder, and also pretty awesome.

I stared in confusion as Alicia stood up on the ground, her body going rigid, her face losing the mark of any and all emotion. My eyes turned up to the orb and back at her, up and back. What the fuck?

“This subject’s name is Alicia Porter” she began in a flat voice, “I learn that my primary objective is to serve the Kalarian empire. I will do whatever they command. I will pleasure them and any human male as is their wish in order to propagate my species and fill the ranks of their glorious rulership.”

Was this fucking real? Could I be dreaming? Could all of the drugs and alcohol have finally fried my brain into a permanent state of hallucination?

“All that the Kalarian empire does is good,” she continued, “I will broach no thoughts of anger against them. They will do no wrong any wrong that I may perceive is in fact an error in myself.”

I slapped myself, hard, just to make sure. It hurt, ball still there, not a dream. There was no way, it was like a bad episode of Doctor Who. But Alicia kept standing there, and the orb kept floating over her head. I pushed through the marijuana haze, trying to think, sobering faster than I’d ever known before. I ran downstairs, Alicia’s parents, if this was real was it happening to them? I was about to find out.

I raced down the stairwell, their bedroom door was closed. I could hear the shower running behind, but more importantly I heard a male voice talking, repeating chanting. Oh shit. I could feel my heart thumping, my body shaking. I burst through the door, my eyes taking in instantly the room, the dim light and Graham standing motionless beside his bed, an orb hovering above his head. “I will fight and die for the Kalarian empire. I will propagate with a female only when instructed to, but without hesitation...” NPR was playing on the radio by his bed, a male voice, saying the same fucking thing.

Shit, shit, shit.

I peaked into the adjoining bathroom, Emily in all her glory naked, standing motionless as the shower head water poured over her, as another orb hovered over her head. “I will pleasure them and any human males as is their wish—”

She was saying something different from Graham, didn’t matter, holy fuck! My head shot overhead, expecting at any moment one of those orb things would pop out and zap me, and then lights out. There was nothing, ceiling, chill out Rick. Could this be real? Maybe not. I pinched my arm and twisted, ouch, looked around, nothing had changed.

Fuck, what the hell was I supposed to do?

I ran back up to the attic, Alicia was still there with a blank stare, the white orb hovering over her.

“All that the Kalarian empire does is good...”

Shit I had to do something. Was this really some kind of alien invasion? What the fuck? Do something,but what? What? What!

I jumped up onto the seat Alicia had been sitting on, my hands reaching up towards the lights, maybe I could pull it away, maybe stop this at least for her, fuck the rest of the world. Maybe, may-

As my hands reached up a shock ran through my body, knocking me down onto the ground, my head rang, burned, dissapated any kind of weed or alcohol haze completely blasted out of my mind, a weird and sudden clarity came over me.I turned my eyes up to her, hoping. Alicia still stood stock still, the orb still hanging over her. Nothing. I did nothing.

“This subject’s name is Alicia Porter—”

That damn fucking chant, cut it the fuck out.

“I learn that my primary objective is to serve Ricardo Castillo.”

Wait a second, what?

“I will do whatever he commands.”

That was different. That was definitely different.

“I will pleasure him and any human male as is his wish in order to propagate the species and fill the ranks of his glorious rulership.”

Holy shit, something, there was something that I could do. I picked myself up the ground. Walking around to face Alicia, staring at the eyes that stared into space.

“All that Ricardo Castillo does is good.”

My head turned back down the stairs, the bedroom, the shower, Graham and Emily. Had I changed the orders that this orb issued for Alicia’s parents?

“I will broach no thoughts of anger against him.”

I had to find out. I was going to find out. I turned and walked back down the stairs.

“All that the Kalarian Empire does is good.”

The answer was no. Well fuck them and their fucking empire. I was going to do whatever the hell I could and throw a wrench in their fucking system.

First it was Graham.

“I will fight and die for Ricardo Castillo.”

Done. Time to take care of Emily.

“I will pleasure him and any human male as is his wish in order to propagate the species and fill the rank of his glorious rulership.”

Shot to the ground, head ringing, building into a mild headache, I was slow on the ground, but tried to ignore it, done.

I made to get up, but stopped, my eyes staring up at Emily, naked, the shower, chanting that I was to be her supreme master or whatever, and a slow realization came to me. I could still hear the man on NPR saying how he would serve the Kalarian empire. There was over six billion people on this planet and I was pretty sure whatever this Kalarian Empire was doing it wasn’t going to give me enough time to get anywhere close to all of them. I could feel the ringing in my head, that feeling that came each time I touched one of those fucking glowing orbs. I realized even if I could I didn’t think I wanted to. I looked at Alicia’s mom, naked, forty-four years old, sagging breasts and soft stomach aside she still looked to be a pretty solid MILF.

“I will pleasure him—”

Fuck this, I was no fucking hero. If the world as we knew it was about to end I was going to damn well make sure I could have some fun. Two names rattled in my head. I just hoped that this whole process would last long enough to get done what I wanted to get done.

I walked down the stairs and out the front door, hopping in my pick up truck. It was night, but still early. Everywhere around me cars were stopped in the street, children stood on lawns the ball or frisbee or whatever they had been playing with down on the ground beside them. All of them had that same blank stare, all of them had an orb hovering over their head. All of them repeated those same redundant commands. That is everyone, but me.

“My primary objective is to serve the Kalarian Empire.”

Keep your people. I’ll take five and run with it. There was over six billion people in this world, maybe I wouldn’t even be noticed.

I turned the key in the ignition and my truck sputtered to life. I shifted her out of park and pulled out of the driveway, swerving around the stopped cars. My first destination? Home. Bitchy law student was about change some of her views about her world at large.

And the other girl? Well, I’ll just keep that a surprise.

Alright fine it was Natalie.