The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Master Key

Part 3

A Turn

We did eventually make it to Alicia’s bed that night. And it would be wonderful to tell you that we hit it off after that happened, but holy shit was I fucking tired. And for what had to have been the first time in my life, or at least in recent memory, sex was one of the last things on my mind. That wasn’t to say that Alicia and/or my own body didn’t make it a little difficult to find sleep in the process. She did lay there naked against me, her small body curled into mine, one arm wrapped around me the other one doing something that started with “h” and rhymes with “sand Bob.” I could even feel my cock sputtering to life under her very capable attention, but my other head wouldn’t have anything of it.

I passed out, and had the kind of dark dreamless sleep that under the present circumstances was the best that one could ask for.

And then it was morning, the start of another day, the birds chirping, the sun shining, yadda, yadda, yadda. You get the drift, pretty right? I could feel Alicia’s warm body wrapped around mine, eyes closed and soft breathing, her bare breasts pressed in tight against mine. Sometime over the course of the night I’d pulled her in closer to me. I could feel her breathing. I could smell her musk. (Yes women you do have a musk, and it can be quite a delight if you didn’t cover it up with that shitty ass flowery fragrance bullshit.) I stared in her closed, peaceful eyes, a soft smile graced the edges of her lips. She was beautiful in the light of the morning sun.

Deep inhale, hold, slow exhale. I could feel a heaviness in my chest as I stared at her. Everything felt insanely good, peaceful, a strange and wonderful ease spreading throughout me. I just kept staring at her, one minute, two minutes...three-oh fuck. No another glowing orb didn’t pop out of the fucking ceiling. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK! I was shoving myself away from her tumbling from the bed and onto the ground. No, when I’d had sex with her I was completely aware of what I was doing. My eyes raced along the floor, looking for my underwear, my jeans, my clothing. I reached for them, rushing to put them back on.

It was that thought, that sense, that feeling. Love? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Ok, maybe not love, but intimacy of that level was definitely borderline. Danger Will Robinson, danger. My mind was racing, well not racing, actually more focused on getting the fuck out of there and quick. Shoes? Where were my shoes? Car keys? In my pocket, thank Vishnu. A quick glance at Alicia stirring. In a second I was about to be an asshole, but she wouldn’t care. I mean the programming thing, those orbs they had to stick right? But even then did it matter? I mean, love, intimacy, strong feeling of attachment, whatever you want to call it, was I serious? What the hell was I thinking? Wrong head, but the problem had never been like this. Love only got you into trouble. This I knew. What the fuck was wrong with me?

“That’s the problem you know?”

I paused, Alicia, still naked, half under the covers eyes staring at me, not even the faintest glint of surprise there.

“I’m supposed to give you what you want, but it can change so quickly. You understand now why I never wanted to have sex with you before?”

Shit. The statement had stopped me, made me think. I could feel my heart warming, fear evaporating, a space suddenly filled by a low level guilt. I’d done a one night stand before. Hell, I’d done a few, but this was different. This was so very different. And that was the problem. I sighed, nodded my head, stared at her, but I didn’t move.

Cue troubled smile,” I’m not looking for a relationship either Rick.”

Cue skepticism, “You’re just saying that because—”

“No I’m not.”

Still skeptical, “But—”

“You want the truth.”

Still skeptical, “Than why are we talking?”

“Because I think you need a friend.”

Fuck.

“And I know I want one too, and whether you’ll admit it or not that means something to you.”

Loophole. She found a fucking loophole in the programming. God bless her clever little brain. My coat fell to the ground as I looked at her. I paused for a moment, the room silent as I collected my thoughts. I mean this was some heavy shit, and I liked it, but...I liked it. It was refreshingly honest and straightforward, sans Alicia’s usual- holy shit, incite, “You wouldn’t have been this open before.”

She went pensive, “No” she said after a moment, “I guess not.”

That cooled me down a lot. I even managed to smile. My turn for honesty. “I need to fuck around girl.”

“And what do you think I wanted?”

“Bullshit.”

“Remember Robert?”

Ah yes, Robert, Alicia’s second boyfriend as far as I could recall, fairly handsome, but sweet to a fault. The kind of fucking idiot who would fall in love at the drop of a hat, in fact he would fall in love with a hat if it could hug him and say sweet nothings. He was the precursor to Brian, and then John, who was good in bed and slightly more handsome as far as I could recall, but a complete flake. Brian was even worse, fucking deadbeat artist with delusions of grandeur. Quick history glance and suddenly what she said was making sense. After Robert these were the kinds of guys you didn’t stick around with. Not to say I was a first class winner myself, but at least I didn’t try to bullshit, well...I didn’t try to bullshit Alicia anyway. But regardless the point was made. She might like the sex in the context of a relationship , but it still was just sex.

I could see her waiting in silence, thoughtful eyes, worried eyes, that was a change. Alicia was generally the calm and composed. I was the overtop theatrical, but maybe even overly emotional. “Go take a shower girl,” I said straight up, calm “I’ll be downstairs with your parents.”

Barely a dent in that face, but I knew her well enough to know the relief that showed there. She smiled. “Meet you there.” She stood up from the bed, letting the covers slide off of and expose her naked body. I watched her pad away from me and towards the bathroom, swaying her small hips back and forth in a fashion that was almost comical, but strangely attractive, and blatantly obvious that she didn’t do it on the regs.

I heard the door close as I turned to the steps downstairs.

Yeah in five years I just might marry that chick, but five years was a long time away, and there was going to be more than a couple women between then and now. See relief flooding all over me.

See the TV on down in the kitchen. See Matt Lauer on the Today Show sitting across from an alien in Time Square, the typical crowds standing behind the studio window holding up posters that proclaimed “We love you Kalarians!", and “Thank God you came!", even an “You can anal probe me anytime!” All the exclamation points on their own were enough to make me sick. Of course that notion was compensated by the fact that I noticed all the women in those windows were completely topless. And most of them were actually pretty attractive.

“This is Matt Lauer with the Today Show talking with Qui’’k’’lak of the Kalarian empire, and in case you’re just joining us Qui’’k’’lak here is informing us on the details of how we can better serve their glorious rulership.”

See relief bleeding out of me.

Matt Lauer turned towards his guest sitting across from him; humanoid to be sure, two legs, two arms, scales, a little smaller than your typical human, but not by too much. The face looked human, or close enough, bright golden eyes and a weird almost rasta hair.”

The alien smiled, human looking teeth, “That’s right Servant Lauer, me and my friends are making rounds of all the local televisions to spread the word out on what are master plan is. Now I know that everyone watching just can’t wait to get started towards making our empire the strongest it possibly can be.

Qui’’k’’lak talked like he was on one of those late night informercial, the kind of one where the people are just so excited about whatever shitty product they’re trying to sell you.

“You see Servant Lauer,” pause “and everyone at home, we need you to congregate at your downtown centers and places of worship. They’re you’ll meet others in the service who will be taking genetic profiles of you.”

Look I’ll spare you the minutae, because frankly I just don’t want to write it, because it’s minutae and I hate minutae.

You’re male and your genetic profile shows that you have some amazing genes? Congratulations you get a list of complementing females and are ordered to go to town, populate and grow the species, all of that shit. You’re genetic profile just a little out of whack, but still healthy?

“Why you have the best job ever then. You get to fight and die for the success of our great empire!”

I was fucked. I mean that was just an assumption, but seriously I had to be fucked.

“But of course they’re just so many of you humans on this planet that we can’t just have everyone rushing to our facilities at once. No, go to your work, stay productive. We will be starting the profiles based on year of birth and moving up the line each day. Now understand our first priority is finding healthy humans who can reproduce, as a consequence we will be starting with those born in 1976 and then moving up the line to 1995 before sliding to those born before 1976.”

Alright I wasn’t fucked for about 12 days.

It begs the question of course. What was I going to do? Take everyone I had control of and try to runaway? Party like it was the end of the world? Some third option that literary standards require I state so that this train thought doesn’t seem awkward?

I stood there in the kitchen, Emily and Graham standing next to me, staring at the television, a strange fear creeping into me. This was real. The aliens were real. It was one thing to know, or to guess, but it was another thing to see it. They had our records. They had to. They’d know if I ran. And everyone I encountered out there would know who I was and would be looking for me. I wasn’t going to be able to disappear.

Qui’’k’’lak, " In the meantime it is commanded that all females younger than fifty years dress in as little clothing as the weather permits and should someone of our great empire demand it, put themselves at the complete disposal of their wishes.” The alien’s eyes quickly turned back to the topless women in the window, “That’s right my lusting subjects, you will all get to have sex with me.”

The cheering grew louder on the other side of the window.

Emily started stripping. Off with the white button down, no bra. Off with the short shorts, no panties. In less than a minute she was naked, her eyes looking at me confused, like my surprise was somehow unwarranted.

What the fuck? I mean she was supposed to be under my power. I said as much.

And just like that she went rigid, her face going blank, “My secondary objective is to serve the Kalarian Empire—”

Yeah, yeah I got it. I had primary control, Kalarians took a back seat, but still had to be obeyed. Which did prompt another question.

I heard the sound of feet padding down the stairs over the monotone of Emily’s prepackaged speech, my head turned to Alicia walking down the hall towards me, also naked. Her hair was still wet, the water still glistening on her skin. I could see how erect her tits were, those almost powder white legs, smooth. There was that long pause as our eyes met. Goddamn did I want to fuck her. It didn’t help that I knew she couldn’t say no. Hold on a second, not that head, other head right now, “Let me guess you listened to the radio as the shower was going.”

She shrugged, looking up and down the length of her naked body, “It was a really interesting article.”

And I laughed. Which only made me more aroused. But there was something else I was supposed to be thinking about. Oh, Yaweh I was horny though. My other head was throbbing and getting in the way of my thinking. My eyes could only stare at Alicia, a knowing smile already starting to spread on her face. A shiver ran through her body. She arched her back at me, pressing those breast forward, tight and larger. Come on head, work your way through it. Alicia, staring at me, naked, her breathing already starting to get heavy. Concentrate, it prompted a question...it prompted a question...find that train of thought. Emily crossing my vision, her little speech apparently completed, naked too, walking down the hall, slightly sagging ass, but still shapely, how did I never notice that before? Oh fuck!

“Suck my cock!”

Emily paused, turned, eyes looking at me with uncertainty, breasts swaying. Alicia, glancing back towards her mother, and then me, that same look plastered across her face. Which one was I talking about? Both of them?

“Alicia, get your ass over here and suck my cock, I had this amazing thought going, and then you walked into the room and I can’t think.”

Again that smile crossing Alicia face. Emily stood there staring for a moment as Alicia walked towards me and knelt at my feet. A brief flash of disappointment crossed her face. She actually wanted to do this. Maybe...maybe later.

I watched Alicia undo my zipper, my already throbbing member falling out of my pants. She took it up in her hand, rubbing it gently. She stared at it a moment, and then up at me. Pause. Smile on her face.

“Fuck girl, I only like a tease taken so far,” I practically screamed.

And then the tongue came out. She knew how to use it. It came down towards my balls, sucking at them with her mouth, tongue sliding back up my shaft, swirling on the head. Suck, pop. Suck, pop. She even nibbled a little bit, but knew exactly how far she could go with it. She was a fucking pro. A good BJ isn’t just about head bobbing, you really need some imagination, and Alicia definitely had it. Under that kind of thoughtfulness it didn’t take that long before I exploded.

Then my head could think. Right, if I took primary control of these people, but secondary control still existed with the Kalarian Empire, than the question remained; Was the inverse true for me? Let me spell this out real quick. Did I have secondary control over everyone else? Which prompted another question; did this mean that I could party like it wasn’t the end of the world?

“Thank you Alicia, you’re a fucking peach.”

She dabbed at some semen she’d missed with a napkin taken from the table.

“Be honest,” I asked ,” Would you have really swallowed if not for the programming thing?”

“No,” she scoffed with a shaking of her head.

“Congratulations. I feel like an asshole now.”

She smiled at me, that good kind of smile. My heart warmed. Goddamnit, cut that shit out. “If I tell you to put some clothes on are you going to follow it?”

“Of course,” she turned, paused, turned back to me,“it’s probably not a good idea though.”

I wasn’t thinking straight, “Why not?”

“Just a thought, I mean you might want to look outside to be sure.”

I did, and instantly understood what Alicia was talking about. Every woman outside was topless. Some were full on naked. And their were Kalarians among them, males as far as I could tell. I watched one of them reach for a girl, good tits, not too chubby, but definitely attractive. She smiled at him lustily. His face plunged into her chest, an extra long tongue lolling over her mounds. Her eyes rolled back as she fell back onto the ground, the Kalarian ramming his member into her pussy. People kept walking, paying no heed to what was going on. It was normal. It was everyday.

I turned my head back towards her, still naked, patiently waiting for my reaction. “Inside clothing, outside...don’t go outside. I want you naked I’ll tell you. Get me?”

That fucking appreciative smile, made me almost want to renig on what I’d just said,” I can do that Rick.”

I watched her go up stairs, my eyes falling on Graham as Alicia slipped out of sight. He was staring at me with those “pleasantly surprised” eyes of his, “You really are a good kid you know that Rick?”

Fuck him. “Your daughter just gave me a blowjob right in front of you Graham, seriously?”

But he was completely unphased,” This is a crazy time we live in Rick, and sometimes sex is more than sex.”

Yes her entire family did that cryptic, all knowing nonsense shit. Whatever. Didn’t care enough to have him elaborate. I needed a beer, didn’t want to go upstairs to grab what was left of mine. Graham had the microbrewed kind in the fridge. I sucked it up and popped one open, taking a hard draft on the longneck. Way too much flavor. I almost gagged. The backyard door slid open and closed as I stepped out onto the patio, time to collect my thoughts a little.

I wasn’t horny, randy and/or aroused. It was so weird. I pulled out a cigarette and lit up, watching as the light tendrils of smoke wafted up into the air. I heard a light buzzing overhead my attention turned and saw the flying object overhead. No it wasn’t a saucer, angular, with rounded dombs popped out along the surface. It zipped by and quickly out of sight. Calling it a UFO wouldn’t really do it justice anymore. I knew what they were. I knew what they wanted. Fuck, I just saw what they wanted; a planet full of willing females and soldiers in their zeusdamn army. And no one else except me seemed to care. That was how they wanted us, loyal subjects. But for what? And why now? Even a retard would be able to realize that there was something heavy going on under the thin layer of sugar coating the Kalarians had bothered with. Why wasn’t I affected by their little mind takeover thing? Did I have control over everyone else in some kind of passive way? What the fuck was I going to do about this bullshit with Alicia?

I needed a drink. I needed a stronger drink. Hell, I needed some coke.

I heard the screen door snap closed next door. My head turned up to one of the Porter’s neighbors stepping out, sun hat on, sunglasses, white blouse over dark skin, completely unbuttoned with no bra. Her name was Jennifer or something like that, newly married to this doctor person who’s name isn’t really important right now. She had sandals on with leg warmers, and nothing else. This was the kind of woman in her early thirties with curves in all of the right places. She looked Spanish in ancestry, right up my alley.

It was only a four foot white picket fence between us, and the way she bent down to tend to her flower garden...ripe ass view of that ripe ass...

The door slid open behind me. Alicia stepped out, taking a seat next to me; long sleeve tie-dye t-shirt, same tight jeans and beaten to hell converse all-stars and/or their non-animal harming, made in a unionized labor factory equivalent. Still terribly unflattering, but working for her at the same time.

She looked at me for several moments, and I mean just looked, the lit cigarette, the troubled eyes. I could see the concern playing across her face,“You okay?”

I shrugged, “Yeah, of course.”

Smile,“You’re a terrible liar.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“I can do that,” she reached for the zipper on her jeans, undoing it, her other hand already slipping through the gap.

I startled for a second, but only a second, keep the smart ass,“You’re enjoying being able to fuck with me like this aren’t you?”

Her lips pulled tight as her fingers worked her crotch,“It’s just so easy” she whispered throatilly.

Things had changed between us. That much was plainly obvious. It was almost like with everything going on I’d given her the release to let out the part of her that she kept hidden, even from me. There was nothing to hide with the programming in place. There was nothing to resist. And I was liking what I saw about her even more. And that really wasn’t a good thing.

This wasn’t love. Keep telling yourself that. Shut the fuck up brain.

Distraction time. I turned my head back across the fence, “Jennifer, get your wonderful ass over here.”

The woman stood up, head turned towards me, “Jessica.”

“Do I sound like I care?”

She, nodded, laying her tools down on the ground. She approached us, hopping the white picket fence. Her breasts looked even better up close.

I lit another cigarette, looking over at Alicia still playing with herself, and evidently enjoying it very much. “You two need to make out, and I mean hardcore here.”

Worry flashed in her face for just a moment, quickly replaced with that familiar face of lust. “That sounds good.” She knelt down on the ground next to her, Alicia already turning to face her with longing eyes. Their lips collided, Alicia’s feminine juice stained hand raised to wrap around her head. I watched them exchange tongues.

Well I guess had secondary control over everyone.

It was a wonderful scene to watch. Jennifer/Jessica was running with it completely. Her eyes closed, her hand already pawing at Alicia’s chest. Alicia, pulled at the hem of her shirt, exposing those breasts underneath. I could hear the guttaral sounds of soft moaning. And as I watched I could already feel myself getting aroused again; the persistance of horniness. It was time to join in. I bent in close to Jennifer/Jessica’s chest, my mouth sucking at those glorious mounds. She pulled away from Alicia momentarily, her lips pressing into mine.

I vaguely registered the sound of the screen door snapping shut next door.

Soft skin. Smooth skin. Hot lips.

“What the fuck is going on out here!”

What? I startled, pulling away, staring back at that white picket fence, staring at the skinny white guy standing on the otherside, smoldering eyes hot with rage.

Unexpected.

“Get the FUCK away from my wife!”

Really unexpected.

He jumped the fence, charging at me, fist raised.

No fucking way.

I expected him to stop at any microsecond. He didn’t. Instinctively my arms raised up to protect myself, as the fists came down. I should have been fighting back. I would have been under normal circumstances. A quick kick to the groin,or a sweep of the legs and he goes down. I jump up and lay it right back into him, simple. But I was in shock. I mean those orbs, the programming thing; I wasn’t supposed to be able to do any wrong. Knuckle at arm. Knuckle at midrif, air knocked out of me, no time to recover. Shock fading, adrenaline pumping, anger rising. What the fuck was his problem? My fists clenched.

And then he screamed.

My eyes opened, catching the last tendrils of a flashing red beam of light. The guy’s eyes went vacant. He stood on twitching legs for a moment before collapsing on the ground next to me.

I stood up as two Kalarians rushed into the Porters’ backyard, laser rifles up and pointed to the guy on the ground. My eyes shot from him to them, him to them.

“Fear not subjects,” one of them said to us, “This happens sometimes. The master’s wisdom doesn’t quite take. It shall be rectified.”

I just stared at the two of them. I could feel my body shaking. Would they know about me? Would they take me?

But that didn’t seem to be the case. The two knelt down next to the guy, unfolding some sort of weird wired contraption, posts running along either side of him. With the press of a button a strange blue glow surrounded him and he floated up from the ground.

“Yes central,” one of them said, apparently not talking to us,” we found one, on the way shortly for reprocessing.”

It turned to Alicia and Jennifer/Jessica just to get a sense of their reactions. Open and shocked eyes, mouths open and gaping.

The Kalarians took spots on either side of the platform, doctor man floating between. As they parted out the backyard with him in tow one of them turned back. He paused looking at the three of us, or maybe just two. “Everything is normal subjects, go back to your lives” he said after a moment.

The flying angular object soared from the streetside landing it had come from, disappearing past the horizon in moments.

Alicia turned to me, I could still see the fear in her eyes as she pressed in close and wrapped her arms around my waist. My arm enclosed over her. Her breathing was deep, her body trembling. Her warmth felt reassuring against mine. I was even too shaken to be worried about the fact that I liked her there.

Jennifer/Jessica instantly relaxed though, that familiar look of lust entering into her face. She turned to the two of us, “We can keep going now.”

Are you fucking kidding me?

I gave a squeeze to Alicia’s breast to try and relieve suspicion. Alicia turned up to me and gave me a deep kiss. “I think we’re good.”

Jennifer/Jessica shrugged and headed back over the fence, her gardening. Me and Alicia went inside, sprawled out on the couch together. The fear was ebbing out of me, but I still felt a sort of hollowness. Those aliens just jumped in so fucking fast. They had to be watching us. They had to be watching all of us closely. I didn’t know if it was from above or just a stranger walking down the street, but it didn’t matter; a hiccup in the act and I was gone. My own horniness and sometimes loose morals had saved me today...and fucked someone else in the process. I should have done something. No, fuck that, that mantra again in my head: I wasn’t a hero. But what the hell did “reprocessing” mean? Don’t think about it. There’s nothing that you can do.

“You okay?” she whispered, her head pressed against me, hand stroking my chest.

I was slow to respond. I kept seeing the man, the shock in his face, those eyes. What the fuck was wrong with me? Who gives a shit about him? He’s gone. It’s done. But it wasn’t.

“Rick?”

“If I tell you ‘no’ what can you do about it?”

Alicia was quiet for several moments, thinking,” You actually care about what happened to him?”

“You don’t?”

“That’s not what I said.”

“Than what did you mean?” There was an anger rising in my voice. I didn’t even know where it was coming from.

She was looking at me then, staring up, those dark hazel eyes of hers searching in a momentary silence, “I have a conflict in the programming here Rick. You’re asking for the truth, but I don’t know if you’re going to like what you hear.”

Seriously? “Girl I’ve been honest with you, lay it on me.”

She nodded her head, “I didn’t take you to be someone who would care about another person like that.”

“An asshole,” I responded, quiet, but smoldering.

Her eyes turned away, afraid to look at mine, “Yes,” barely a whisper.

You want to talk about redirecting frustration and fear in a totally illogical kind of way? With a few words, a collective statement, Alicia had just managed to do that for me. I wasn’t thinking about any of that of course at the time. All I was thinking about was how Alicia had had an impression of me as a thoughtless, uncaring asshole. It hurt. It actually fucking hurt. Siddharta Gautama was I pussy. And I had to do something about it.

“You know what? I don’t want to hear anymore deep shit from you. You’re thoughtless. You’re bubbly. You do anything that I say and with pleasure from here on in do you get me?”

Her whole demeanor changed in an instant. Deep worried eyes were replaced with an emptiness, a confusion, “Were we talking about something?”

Unreal, not good unreal, but I ignored it, “No, you were going to give me a titty fuck and then suck my cock like there was no tomorrow.”

She slid onto the ground and pulled her shirt off in one slick motion. “That sounds like a wonderful idea!” spoken with a child like exuberance. Alicia even smiled bright and ignorant. She undid my trousers, boxers, my cock was already coming to life. She slid between my legs, hands cupping at her small, perky breasts, mashing my member between them, barely able to manage a squeeze. She was riding it, staring at it, lust in her eyes, tongue licking at my tip everytime her head came close.

I’d just closed the loophole for her. No more honesty. No more dark thoughts. I didn’t want to deal with it. Party like it was the end of the world.

Then her mouth was on my cock, her tongue working the same kind of magic that I’d become familiar with what seemed like an age ago. Was it really only an hour? Maybe two? I could feel myself wanting to explode, but I held it. I wanted to ejaculate into her pussy. I shoved her back onto the ground. She was already peeling off her pants, reading my intent.

I saw the exposed vag. My cock rammed into it hard, over and over again. She was panting, screaming in ecstasy, her eyes rolling back into her head, “Give it to me Rick! Give it hard!”

And then I was done, rolling off of her, pulling on my pants, forcing thoughts of Julie and Natalie, Alicia and Emily, maybe all of them at once. I was going to get some coke, snort it off of their bare breasts. Fuck why keep myself so limited? I just needed to find a hot girl on the streets, bring her inside and she’d do anything I told her to. Yes sir I could work out a good old fashioned orgy, never done one of those before.

My shirt, was on. My shoes were on. Truck keys were in my hand. Alicia was staring up at me with shining eyes, “That was great Rick! Do you want to go again?”

Disturbed, pushing it back, party like it was the end of the world. Might as well be. “Nah, I’m heading out. You watch some cartoons and play with yourself or something.”

A dopey ass smile that I’d never seen on her before spread wide across her face, “That sounds great!”

I walked away to the sound of the TV coming on; Tom and Jerry or some kind of bullshit playing I’m sure. Didn’t matter, Alicia wasn’t going to be part of what happened next. I was done. I didn’t want to deal with her, not even in that state, maybe especially not in that state. Didn’t matter. I wasn’t thinking, forcing myself not to think. Take the libido and run. I’d done it enough times before.

I stopped at the landing to the stairwell, “Emily.”

I watched her come down, naked and flip-flops, still looking good though.

“You’re dumb and bubbly and you like anything that I say right?”

Demeanor change, “Gee Rick, anything you want.”

I tweaked her nipple and she giggled. Worked for me.

She followed me out to the truck, midday, maybe early afternoon, naked chicks walking throughout the streets. This was going to be easy. I didn’t even have to guess. Plenty of time to get my shit together and make a hell of an evening for myself. I was already scoping out the scene as I turned the ignition in my vehicle and pulled out of the driveway. Emily had her hand at my cock, expertly working it. And then I was on the road, the mall, the bike shop, hell even a park was bound to draw something. Ignore the little green men, try to make it look casual. Liquor, booze, cocaine, weed, shrooms, acid, anything. Julie, Natalie, Karen/Kaitlyn, Alayna, Alyse, Emily, Florence. I was going to get it all, and I was going to get all of it for fucking free. Hell yeah mother bitches.

My truck moved with the wind. It was going to be a hell of a night, and a day and a night maybe even. If I OD’d who gave a fuck? Nothing mattered. I didn’t care. I didn’t fucking care.