The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Master Key

Part 4

Occam’s Razor. (OR GODDAMN you Big Kahuna for introducing me to that concept.)

Occam’s Razor, and this is taken almost verbatim from Wikapedia: a principle that generally recommends selecting from among competing hypothesis the one that makes the fewest assumptions.

It’s something that we do everyday. It’s something that I love to do, simplify. It’s a concept that I lived, but never had a name for until reading Big Kahuna’s work on this damn site. Running required way too much thought, had too many variables and probably ended the same way as partying like a motherfucker. Fuck a shit ton of hot women and get caught? Or try to make a break for it and probably end up starving? When faced with those choices is there really choice?

I think not.

It was fucking beautiful. I had my colors, my browns and pinks with the palettes covered in between. Alyse with dark skin, black tits, slender framed and poofed out afro hair. Florence was a mediterranean chick, tan skin, dark eyes with curves in all of the right places. She had long black hair and wide smile, full breasts without hitting the gigantic side. No, the gigantic side was reserved for Alayna, full bodied mexican chick, a little on the puggy side, but some of the widest hips I’d ever seen in my life. A wide ass ghetto booty (yes I went there.) Karen was an easy catch, a phone number and a quick command and I had the pleasure of watching her bike naked to my front door. Sex on delivery, fucking beautiful. Julie, Natalie and Emily you already know.

The coke and weed were easy to come by, a regular enough staple of my diet that I knew where to look. Acid, shrooms, Opium, Ecstasy, those took a little work. Under normal circumstances it might have taken me a couple days to get this shit together, but I was on a mission, and no one in our whole wide world could say no to me. In addition to this delightful menu were the prerequisite standard bearers: Liquor and cigarettes. But even here I went for top of the line shit: Glenlivets single malt, Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Dunhills. I wasn’t going to hold back shit.

I remember them standing at attention back at my house; a veritable line of lucsious boobs and snatches, hot woman and lustful eyes. Six women, six drugs, however long it was going to take to work my way through it. Fiery Karen got the cocaine, a personal favorite of mine. Emily the weak ass weed. Julie needed an upper so I dumped her with the ecstasy. The psychdelics and opium went to the rest. It was going be a royal sampler of all that was good in the world.

Seek the simplest answer and find the best one. The bat was out. No inhibitions, no regrets. I popped an adorall. Party like it was the end of the FUckInG world. I took a swig of the Glenlivets, pacing back and forth before the wall of naked women. Some were shaved. Some were hairy. Some with big breasts, some with smaller. (Not ‘small’, definitely not small.) Their eyes all stared forward, blues and browns and hazel, ignoring my examination. It was as I had commanded it to be. I squeezed Karen’s breast and she did nothing. My fingers penetrated Florence’s snatch. I could hear a deep inhale of breath, but otherwise nothing; blank faces, no reactions.

That was going to change, “Everyone is bisexual here right?”

“Yes Rick.”

“Everyone here just can’t wait to have sex with everyone else right?”

“Yes Rick.”

My eyes ran from one end of the line to the other. “Emily I want you to prove it. Make out with Alyse. I want you two fondling the fuck out of each other.”

Emily, pale white skin, just like her daughter, Alyse dark skin, almost as coal, the opposite ends of a spectrum came together. Tongues collided out and exposed. Hands went to breasts, squeezed hard, slid down midriffs, exploring already moist insides. I knew Emily, she may have been a free spirit, but she was definitely monogamous, twenty five years, one husband, dated since they were eighteen. And Alyse? Hardly knew her, didn’t fucking matter. Two fine women were being pushed to something that I was sure they would never do in their entire life. It was some insanely erotic mind control shit.

I slipped off my clothes and siddled up behind her monolithic blackness. Emily’s hands ran against mine as I worked Alyse’s breasts, my cock running along her, taking her from behind. She was moaning. They were both moaning. This was good, and it was time to make it better.

I stepped away from the two of them. “Karen.”

“Yes Rick,” that light Irish accent, coming to life, walking up towards me.

My eyes ran along her long white legs and skinny midriff, wet open snatch, “You got the coke?”

“Yes Rick” she said, flipping the bag up in her hand.

“Stretch out on the floor.”

“Yes Rick.” I watched as she spread out on the ground at my feet, back arched up, breast pushed towards me. I laid a six inch line along her bare stomach, carefully set with a razor blade.

My eyes fell back to Emily, flat on the ground, Alyse straddling here, bent down, sucking at her mouth. Fuck that was hot. It almost made me not want the coke, almost. No, this shit was going to get better.

SNORT, OH GAWD the world was beautiful, my body shaking. I ripped Karen up from the ground, tongue lolling against her skin, taking in those last white flecks of powder. My face was in her breasts, her back pressed againt the wall. Cock out, insert into vagina, let her ride. And boy if I fucking didn’t.

My eyes turned back Alyse, Emily, and Karen aside everyone else was still standing at attention. You can’t be fucking serious.

“What the fuck! Is this going to be an orgy or what? I want you all going at this shit and hard. Smoking, sucking, snorting, fucking you get me?”

And in an instant it was a sea of bodies in motion. Natalie grabbed at Alayna’s gigantic breasts. Julie pulled out that practiced carrot and started playing with Florence’s exposed ass crack. People were humping. Mouths passed over luscious mounds. Panting and moaning filled the room around me.

I disengaged myself off of Natalie, grabbed a blue pill off her, swallowed it down with a long shot of Glenlivets.

All I could see was the hot rippling flesh around me, Florence and Natalie sucked at my chest. I sucked at theirs. Long legs wrapping around wide hips. Alyse had turned to Julie and they were sharing the carrot between their twats. I grabbed Natalie and lifted her up off the ground. It was her turn for a ride. She screamed in ecstasy as my thrusts shoved her against the wall. I could feel a pair of breasts resting against my back, arms wrapping around my midriff, a sweet slurping at my neck as I pound the Natalie. There was just way too many women to focus on any one. I dropped Natalie down, turn to the woman behind me, Alayna and those gorgeous melons. We exchange tongues and I push her down onto the ground. She takes a shroom and pops it in my mouth, grabbing one for herself. My cock rammed into her as she smiled, her legs wrapped my back. Where’s Karen? I needed more coke if just to snort it off of Alayna’s breasts. Didn’t give a shit if most of it was going to spill.

SNORT, it felt like it was getting time for a little good old fashioned breaking shit. I reached for the Louisville slugger. My parent’s chandelier shattered to the ground in a rain storm of crystal. Picture frames blasted against the walls and plummeted to the ground. I worked my way from one room to the other and then another,the shaft of wood flicking out and striking anything, everything. Boom, there went my Dad’s collection of commemorative plates. Crash, there went the faux Tiffany lamp that my Mom bought. It was such a fucking release.

I could hear the girls laughing. Emily nestled up behind me, her hand reaching down to my cock and working it. “You’re amazing Rick,” she whispered in my ear. Like I didn’t know that of course. She turned around me in a spiral, dark hair and eyes turned up towards me shining bright with a blind adulation. “You want me to suck your cock?” Pale white skin. Dumb, lustful eyes, like a child’s.

There was someone else I did that to.

No. No I wasn’t going to do it. I wasn’t going to feel guilty. I was living an orgy, a real life fucking orgy with all the coke and liquor and anything I could ever want. I wasn’t going to let anyone spoil this shit, least of all me with some little stupid ass moral hang up.

I grabbed an acid tab sucked and swallowed, smash a chair against the wall, it shattered to pieces. I shared an opium cloud from the black woman, stolen with a deep penetrating kiss. My hands ran down along her hips as our lips locked, my fingers working her twat. I could feel her gasping, a soft moaning emanating from her throat as I played with her. She was moist and ready and wanting.

And I was giving it to her. I was giving it to everyone, and they were giving it to each other and they couldn’t get enough of it.

The walls stared moving, well at least for me they did, a wonderful painted texture assaulted my eyes and drew me in. I stepped away from black skin and I turned to a tan splayed out on the floor, getting humped by a white girl. I wasn’t thinking, just running on pure id. I dove towards her, tongue running against her skin, swearing that I could feel and see every single hair along that smooth surface. The psychedelics were definitely starting to kick in. I grab a breast, doesn’t matter who’s and start sucking. I can taste the salty sweat. The panting seems to evolve to an echo. As my hands work that globular softness I can feel them falling into her, becoming part of her. It’s so weird. it’s so hot.

A hand worked my cock. Or was it a mouth? Am I imagining it? Doesn’t matter. It felt good. It felt right. I took another swig of the Glenlivets before taking the bottle and throwing it against the wall. It shattered into a million pieces, staining my parent’s immaculate cream wallpaper. The colors I saw were impossible to describe.

Everything was perfect. Everything was so fucking perfect. It was a wonder I didn’t die.

Spray paint, snatch, sex, breaking shit, sex, light, sex, moaning, sex, drugs, sex, night, sex. You get the point right? Lots of sex. Lots of fucking crazy awesomeness. Lots of fucking redundant bullshit if I put it to writing.

And before I knew it I saw daylight and I was waking up. Had I seen daylight before? Maybe. Had I seen daylight twice before? Don’t answer that. I was tired, thirsty, hungry as all fuck, depressed like a pedophile trapped in an old folks home. Maybe I could kill myself. Maybe I could write some depressing emo poetry and cut myself. Maybe the Cubs would win the World Series. I disentangled myself from the mound of black and white legs, bare bruised breasts and closed eyes. The room wreaked of sex and vomit and Satan only knew what else. Spray painted across the living room wall was “Fuck the World,” the dining room said “The Kalarians can suck my salty balls” there was a bunch of x’s and weird smiley faces and penises too. It was funny how I barely remembered doing any of it. I worked my way through shattered glass and splintered wood, yeah things had gotten as crazy (see ‘good’) as I thought they had. I needed to piss, and a corner just didn’t feel right.

I flicked the seat up on the toilet, my eyes straying over to the bathroom mirror, shattered, dried flecks of blood staining the glass. I looked at my hand, cradling my cock as I pissed. I had cuts on my knuckles and they were already scabbing up. How long had we been going at that shit? My head throbbed like a motherfucker. Again I was thinking about Alicia and what I did to her, the whole turning her into a kid thing. I was thinking about how much of a coward I was, letting the aliens do whatever the fuck they wanted while I did nothing. Had this orgy really been a good idea? It didn’t feel like it. It felt like a fucking awful idea, but then again it could be the hangover and the side effects of all the E. I had to keep my shit in perspective.

Occam’s Razor man, this was the best option. The world as I knew it was fucked and there was nothing that I could do, so what difference did it make if I was an asshole? Hell, Alicia, sweet fucking hippie Alicia said it herself. It’s not like I was in any kind of new territory here.

I grabbed four pills of ibuprofen and swallowed it dry, grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. No...this shit was good. I just fucked six women at once and all of them were hot. The sex, what I could remember about it in any case, was insane.

I took a seat on what had to be one of the last nondestroyed chairs in the house, taking sips on the last fifth of Johnnie Walker. I didn’t want to do anything. My back was sore. My hands hurt like hell, and I don’t even want to go into how ravaged my cock felt. Who knew how rough an orgy could be? Odin I felt depressed. Fuck that fuck, fucking ecstasy, fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Liquor probably made it worse, but I just liked it too much.

Against all of the chemical imbalances going on in my brain I smiled. I lit up a cigarette and took another swig of the Johnnie Walker. The hangover was subsiding just a little bit. The girls were still piled together, sleeping and naked in what remained of the living room. The two bookshelfs sitting by the fire place were battered to pieces and the sofas were leaning vertically against the wall. It was so unreal. It was so fucking hilarious...pointless. Everything I was doing was so pointless. But then again so was life in general. I mean in the grand scheme of things all we are is dust in the wind. Hate that song by the way.

Christ what the fuck was wrong with me? It was all drug induced, it had to be withdrawals. I knew how I could push it away. I had half a mind to finish off the last of my whiskey and see if there was ANY drugs left, see if I could drag this party on for just a little bit longer. Speaking of, how long had this party been going on?

I sifted through the mess, looking for my cellphone. Found it, battery was almost dead, whatever.

It was Thursday. Shit it was Thursday, three days had passed, almost four. I had six missed calls. It was probably my douchebag boss Emmett wanting to know where the fuck I was and that I was fired. God that would be awesome; just the right amount of antagonization to get me to fuck with his ass. I wondered briefly how the citizenry of Portland would take to seeing a man marching down the street screaming “I’m a fucking piece of shit” as I mercilessly whipped his ass from behind. I remembered his “girlfriend” was halfway decent. Maybe I could tap that too.

I just chuckled at that thought. I guess it was time to find out. I accessed my voicemail.

Rick, it’s Emmett at the shop. It’s Monday, where the hell are-

Click, deleted.

Rick it’s Art, what you been up to man? I heard about what happened with the party, tough shit yo. Me and Dan are heading out with his girlfriend Sharon-

Didn’t care. Click deleted.

Rick, it’s you’re boss. This isn’t funny. I—”

Delete. Delete. Delete. Yaweh this was so easy.

Rick, the Kalarians, they’re coming for Alicia. I can’t let them. I have to go.

Wait what? I didn’t just hear that did I? I pressed replay on the message.

Rick, the Kalarians, they’re coming for Alicia. I can’t let them. I have to go.

That was it. No more new messages. No additions. No elaborations. Just Graham on the other line, a mixture of fear and anger rippling through his voice. The call had come yesterday night at 8:17. It was now almost three in the afternoon. I will fight and die for Ricardo Castillo. It was the script, the very script that Graham had repeated with that floating orb over his head. The implications. Fuck. Oh fuck. I could feel my heart beginning to thump, and it wasn’t drug induced.

I just sat there, my parents’ house broken to shit, a pile of naked women sleeping on the floor in front of me, but I barely registered it. I was thinking about Graham. I was thinking about Alicia. You didn’t need to be a genius to guess what had just happened. The Kalarians came for Alicia, thought she was a fine piece of ass or something. (Yeah I know a surprise.) Graham tried to stop them and then...

Did it really play out in the way I assumed it just did? Oh God/Allah/Buddha/Zeus/Nothing was I really about to do something this stupid? Was I really going to go and find out? Should I even bother? My heart thumping. My body started shaking.

Don’t think. Just figure out the consequences later.