The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASTER MYSTIK

Author’s Note: Not sure if I want to add this guy to the Alterra universe at the moment. As such, currently, this is just a quasi-commission to build up a portfolio of fun stories.

Even though I’m not sure if Master Mystik will be in the Alterra universe, like my other Alterra stories, his character can be used, provided some form of credit is given to me and that I can review the story.

* * *

“I can’t believe we’re doing this.” Hailey muttered, but Justine didn’t seem to hear her.

When they entered the auditorium, it was much fuller than the queue outside would have caused them to believe. Yet, the only two adjacent seats they could find were all the way up in the first row. Hailey couldn’t believe she was here, in her seat in the front row, at a hypnosis show. This was definitely going to be one of those Vegas things that stayed in Vegas.

“Wow! Look at that, do you think he’s going to use it?” Justine appeared to be pointing at a bloody-looking guillotine. It was probably red paint and there would be a second, “faux” blade in the stocks complete with a way for the magician, Master Mystik, to secretly replace his head with some phony replica.

In other words, it was stupid.

“Don’t care.” Hailey said, she folded her arms together as she leaned back in her seat. It was as though Hailey wanted to assure anyone looking her way that she was not here because of a stupid magic show.

“Does seem odd for a hypnosis show,” Justine continued, unphased by Hailey’s lack of enthusiasm. “Maybe he does both.”

“Maybe he needs hypnotize people to get them to come and watch his stupid magic show.” The sarcasm dripped from Hailey’s voice like an old, leaky pipe.

Then the lights dimmed dramatically, while stage lights illuminated it against the backdrop of the darkness that enveloped the audience. It drew one’s eye precisely where the show wanted them to be.

Out from behind the retreated curtain, a tall, dark, mustached man strode out. He wore a purple top-hat with a plum-colored contrasting band. His suit coat was a similar shade of purple but his shirt was white. He had all the trappings of a circus magician, complete with matching purple slacks. The man, whom Hailey presumed was Master Mystik, took a bow.

Then, suddenly, the stage lights panned to the far side of the stage and, standing there, was the very same man who had walked in from the opposite end. The crowd gasped, Hailey’s brow went up but she otherwise showed no reaction to this twist.

The man, either Master Mystik, or an imposter, began to walk to the center of the stage. As he did, the stage lights shifted just a little back to where they’d started and, standing there, was a beautiful copper-haired woman.

She was petite, clearly several inches short of Master Mystik, but the only explanation for the trick was that she had been disguised to look like the Master. Her red hair was cut in a bob style and she wore vibrant stage makeup which allowed her to emphasize her crystal blue eyes and ruby red lips. The only garment she wore was a sparkling gold leotard.

The audience began to clap, there were some chuckles here and there as well as a few wolf-whistles that were likely aimed for the assistant. She joined Master Mystik in the center stage and did a sort of curtsy-bow before finally joining him in the middle.

Now that he was closer, Hailey and Justine were both able to see the supposed Master of Hypnosis up close. It was difficult to tie down an age, he could have been 25 or he could have been 50. His deep, dark, brown eyes spoke to an older-soul, one who has seen many things. However, he had a finely chiseled jaw, a disarming smile, and a certain boyishness to him that made the Master frustratingly cute.

Hailey thought it a shame that a man so beautiful could lower himself to such a tacky and humiliating career. Hailey became so wrapped-up in his beauty that she lost track of time and, sure enough, her attention refocused only after she heard Master Mystik speak up.

“That’s right! I need one volunteer... one volunteer...”

The shameless volunteer plug. Great. Hailey knew it had to be a plant, there was no other way to explain how amazingly receptive people were to becoming hypnotized. She’d raised her hands plenty of times when she was just a kid, a child, not understanding the mundane devices that entertainers used to make them feel like a part of whatever was going on. Beside her, Justine had her hand raised in the air, but Hailey simply crossed her arms. She knew the scheme, it was a pointless exercise and she wouldn’t beg like a dog just to have the stick thrown to someone else.

“You, there!” Master Mystik was pointing in Hailey’s direction and, for a moment, the neck-hair-raising chill of dread creeped up on her. Then she realized that he was probably pointing at Justine.

But when Hailey looked to her friend, she realized that Justine was looking at her, and not just Justine. The entire audience was looking at her. Hailey wanted to shrink, feeling very much like a 5 year-old caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Looking back up at Master Mystik, she realized that he wasn’t just pointing at her, he was looking at her too.

“Yes, you.” Master Mystik flashed a charming smile, “girl with the folded-arms.”

This got a little chuckle out of the audience, including Justine. Hailey shot her friend a venomous look and then turned back to the hypnotist.

“I- er, I think you made a mistake, I didn’t raise my hand.” Hailey said.

Master Mystik shook his head, “Master Mystik doesn’t make mistakes.”

Great. The guy talked in the third-person on top of everything else. There was definitely something funny going on, but Hailey stood up and began walking around to the other end of the stage where there were some stairs. It had already grown incredibly awkward and she wasn’t sure what the audience would do if she refused. Even if she didn’t give a damn about any of them, she didn’t want to be that person.

“Ah, hmm. Let me give you a hand.” Master Mystik had closed the distance between them without Hailey noticing, which caused her to jump a little in response.

It was tempting to refuse, to make him wait as she went all the way to the end of the stage, but that would only draw out this whole affair, and she wanted it over with.. Hailey wasn’t a short girl, but she definitely felt small next to Master Mystik. There was some sort of presence he had, exuded, she wasn’t sure what it was, but Hailey knew how it made her feel and she didn’t like it.

“What’s your name, dear?”

“...H-hailey... and, please, just call me Hailey? I don’t like nicknames...” Even as she spoke the words, Hailey felt like they’d come out lame. In her head, she was standing proud and tall as she asserted herself. In reality, she felt the quiet of the crowd. They didn’t like her, she was perilously close to being that person.

“I’ll try to remember. No nicknames” Master Mystik flashed a grin.

Master Mystik threw his arms wide and the audience clapped and whistled. In spite of how Hailey felt about the man, he’d done a good job of pulling the heat off of her, he knew how to keep a crowd entertained, so he had that going for him at the very least.

“Now, we want to make sure that you’re not a plant.” Master Mystik paused, gazing at the audience knowingly, and then glancing at Hailey. “Of course, I’m sure the audience trusts me well enough. However, why don’t we ask the lovely young lady who was sitting with you?”

Justine seemed as surprised as Hailey had been.

“J-justine.” She replied, glancing over at Hailey.

“Hello Justine, and did you arrive with this young woman today?” Master Mystik gestured in Hailey’s direction.

Justine simply nodded, but Hailey gave her a playful sort of glare. She wasn’t going to let her best friend chicken out, not when Justine had been the one that dragged her into this to begin with.

“Yes. Hailey is my b-best friend.” Justine was still shaking slightly, but she’d glanced at Hailey after the jab giving a weak smile of thanks.

“Excellent, I assume you girls have come to the city of Sin for some fun?”

Hailey found herself nodding, even if the question, clearly rhetorical, had a very obvious answer. There was something about Master Mystik’s voice... it was pleasant to listen to. The things he said, no matter how inane, didn’t sound like wasted breath. Rather, it seemed as though he could make the ridiculous feel important.

The entire audience hung on his every word. Laughed when he said something, even if it was only remotely funny. Master Mystik was putting on a show, with words alone, that no one, it seemed, could say ‘no’ to.

“Come on then, girls, I promise plenty of fun. Justine, if you’ll just step on up.” Master Mystik gestured to the left end of the stage, where stairs would allow her to climb up easily. Hailey felt it fleetingly odd that he hadn’t offered to help her friend up.

There was a little something that twinged in Hailey at his casual use of the word “girls”, offending her feminist sensibilities. She and Justine were women, not girls. However, she also knew he was putting on a show, and she didn’t want to ruin it with an argument. A small part of her still gnawed in discomfort at capitulating so easily, but, for now, it was squelched by her desire to play along.

In spite of the fact that Hailey was playing nice, she let Justine stand closest to Master Mystik. There was something about him that bothered her, even as she was, somehow, managing to enjoy his showmanship.

Master Mystik, however, had different plans. Just as Hailey was folding her arms, he managed to grab one and pull her forward.

Fucking dick! Was the dominant thought racing in Hailey’s mind and, for a moment, she was on the cusp of saying it. However, Master Mystik began speaking first.

“Please, everyone, give a hand to Hailey for being brave enough to volunteer.” He flashed the most charming of smiles and, while the applause wasn’t thunderous, there was a lot of enthusiasm from the crowd, including whistles of appreciation and the odd ‘Yeah, Hailey!’ from people she didn’t know.

Hailey shuffled a little, and she could feel her cheeks reddening as she received the audience’s appreciation. While she stood there, embarrassed, Master Mystik had already turned to his assistant and directed her to pull up two chairs. Up close, his assistant was clearly a stunning redhead. Her face was painted with vivid stage makeup: navy eye shadow to complement her eyes, and fire-engine read lipstick. The leotard was made of shimmering golden scales that clung to her svelte body like a second skin. A short skirt was built-in, barely brushing against the tops of her thighs.

Some of the crowd’s attention had turned to the lovely woman, watching, mesmerized as her outfit’s skirt swayed in rhythm with her hips.

“If each of you will sit down, we can begin.” Master Mystik’s voice still held that showman’s quality, but with a bit of a commanding tone added to it. Hailey felt a little like she’d just been told by her father to sit down. She squirmed.

In short order, Master Mystik was also sitting down, directly across from where Hailey and Justine sat. Hailey had a difficult time not looking into the man’s eyes. As ridiculous and childish as this show, like all hypnosis shows, was, she found she couldn’t deny the attractiveness of the mans eyes. They were a deep brown... no, hazel... or something else. Hailey had a difficult time describing those eyes in a coherent way in her head, but that fact triggered no alarm in her.

“Now, this is much better. Are each of you relaxed?” The hypnotist glanced between Hailey and Justine, neither of whom responded. “Perfect, let’s begin...”

Hailey waited for the pocket watch to be drawn out, or coin, or whatever prop the man was going to use in order to give some sense of “legitimacy” to his act. However, Master Mystik did nothing of the sort. Instead, he began to speak again, but his voice seemed deeper, it took on a more resonating quality. Had Hailey been a part of the audience, she would not have noticed this, he would still have his gorgeous voice, but it wouldn’t penetrate like it did now. Something small and weak inside her gnawed to get out, to get away from this man with so much power...

“I want you both to relax. Close your eyes. Roll your shoulders, your head, release the tension in your muscles. Don’t speak, don’t dwell on individual sensations, let yourself become nothing, for in nothingness there is great peace.”

Hailey felt a hand on her shoulder and, had her eyes still been open, she would have seen that he was touching Justine as well. It occurred to Hailey that she should protest or say something. It wasn’t that there was anything wrong with the touch in and of itself, he simply rubbed her shoulder gently. What mattered was the principle of it. It was highly inappropriate for someone like Master Mystik to put himself in a position of assumed power and take advantage of her through that.

However, betraying her thoughts, she felt the slightest shiver of pleasure at the touch. Like steel on flint, sparks kindled with each pulse of the man’s fingers into the flesh of her shoulder. As wrong as it was, it felt so right, and Hailey felt her worries and concern melt away in spite of herself.

“Now that your worries have been released, your minds are on their way to emptying. What truly gets rid of those nagging thoughts is to focus on a singular thought, a thought so powerful that it consumes you.” Master Mystik’s voice was like velvet over stone. There was a rough, primal quality to it, but it was smooth and delivered beautifully, Hailey hung on to every single word. “Imagine yourself in a peaceful place. A calm place.”

Almost immediately, an image came to Hailey’s mind of her room back home when she was growing up. It was filled with posters of female punk rock icons, complete with clashing styles and deconstructed themes. For instance, she’d had a skirt, pink plaid, that almost looked like something a preppy, popular girl would wear. Instead, however, that fabric was revealed only in between the folds of black cloth that made up the majority of the skirt.

There was no vanity in her room, it wasn’t neatly ordered and clean. Hailey didn’t have academic awards or other inane trophies on the wall or her shelves, even though she was a straight-A honors student, a member of the school’s band and jazz band, as well as an excellent soccer player. Those were merely aspects of who she was, they didn’t define her, and she wouldn’t let them define her either.

However, almost as soon as she was drawn into her old room, a favorite place in her memory, she was yanked back out.

“This place should not be a place you know, for sights of familiar things will trigger thoughts. Instead, imagine yourself on a sweeping meadow. In the distance, to the west, you see the shadow of mountains. To the south there is a far off forest, and to the east and north the plains extend to the horizon like a green and yellow rippling sea.” Master Mystik’s voice was, most simply put, hypnotic.

In an instant, the scenery in Hailey’s mind’s eye changed to fit the hypnotist’s description. While there was a momentary flicker of frustration at the man’s continued control over her, Hailey found it difficult to to remain frustrated in a place of such incredible beauty. Where Master Mystik’s details lacked, her mind filled them in with the most idyllic, serene imagery she could conjure.

Hailey was even dressed in a light-blue sundress. It wasn’t something she would have ever been caught wearing in reality, but, for some reason, in this moment it seemed... right.

“Now that you’re in this ideal place, this Nirvana, you can finally let go. Let go of your worries, your dears, your aspirations, your expectations, and your inhibitions.”

As Master Mystik spoke the word “inhibitions”, Hailey could feel his hand slip down her shoulder to her chest, fondling it openly, brazenly. Hailey felt the touch and fury burned within her as though someone had poured oil on water and lit it on fire. Like a caged animal, her instincts raged against whatever was setting itself against her will. For a moment, but only a moment, she felt free to disobey, to do something of her own choosing.

“Let go of me!” She demanded. To Hailey it was as though she had yelled it, surely someone in the audience would realize what was going on and would take the creep off of her. However, the audience wasn’t even aware of the whisper. Only one person could hear it: Master Mystik.

In response, he lowered his own voice to a whisper. The audience simply thought the pause was Master Mystik letting his previous suggestions to sink in.

“Stupid bitch! Do not presume to command me. You all are under my control, them, you, everyone. There’s no one to save you.”

Master Mystik’s words were harsh now, like fingernails on chalkboard, or the coarse bark of a dog. However, they still contained power. It was a different sort of power, however: fear.

Hailey felt as though she was shrinking. Something small and underwhelming took root deep in her gut, and she shivered at the realization that she was all alone, entirely at the mercy of this pervert.

“Your insolence shall cost you, dear.” Master Mystik continued to whisper, “I was going to simply cause you and your friend to see yourselves as sisters and engage in hot, incestuous, lesbian sex. Now... now I have something different in mind for you. A girl ought to learn her place.”

The feeling of despair which had begun to grip her grew now. Hailey was drowning in her fear, unable to shut out the rising tide of helplessness that settled over her. The hypnotist wasn’t simply a pervert, he was a sadistic pervert, and she had pissed him off.

When Master Mystik spoke again, it was clear and loud once more, again attaining its elusive quality of resonance.

“Now I was both you girls to go deeper, deep, deep, into the dungeon of your mind. Lock the gate, give me the key. You must remove yourself before you can become something or someone else.”

Hailey felt herself slipping. Suddenly she was sliding backwards on an unseen slide, plummeting toward the unknown below. It felt as though she was on her stomach as she slid, but she couldn’t see the slide, she couldn’t see herself, her feeling had no basis in the perspective of the reality around her. Eventually she came to the slide’s end. There was a sudden creak and swing and, as the gate closed, a subsequent slam that went through her thoughts. Moments later, a gate materialized before her. Even as she knew it wasn’t real, Hailey couldn’t undo the mental images in her head. Master Mystik was strong, too strong.

“How old are you, Hailey?”

“Twenty-one!” Hailey responded, but, inwardly, she wondered at the question, and why it was asked. Even more concerning was the chipper tone of her voice, she wasn’t ever chipper.

“Justine?”

“Just turned twenty-two!” Justine’s voice was also chipper, though that wasn’t entirely out of character, but, it still felt different for some reason. Unnatural even.

There were hoots and cheers in the audience at their responses. Amid the wolf-whistles and other flirtatious behavior, there were even some pretty harassing comments, shouts of “come to my bed, baby!” and “let me show you what it means to be twenty-one!”

Those sexist calls for action, as though Hailey and Justine were simply sex-objects to be enjoyed by men, and the others that Hailey couldn’t even bear to repeat in her thoughts, they would have set Hailey off if she wasn’t in her current predicament. Not only did she feel she didn’t have control over her body or thoughts, her emotions felt as though they were controlled by something else as well. The anger and fury she felt was oddly muted, and dissipated as soon as Master Mystik spoke once more.

“You know, Hailey. You say you’re twenty-one, but I think you might be a bit younger than that. Perhaps eighteen?”

Eighteen!? The guy expected her to think she was just getting out of high school, that she wasn’t of a legal age to drink. It was ridiculous and insane, yet, at the same time, an unbidden thoughts rose out of the muted morass of her fury: what if I was 18, what if I was wrong?

“Humor me, then.” Master Mystik began, “my lovely assistant is rolling out a wardrobe for you. Show me how a twenty-one year-old dresses. You may open your eyes.”

The very first thing that Hailey saw was Master Mystik sitting across from her, a smug smile haunting his handsome features. Yet, even the sting of his arrogance couldn’t linger within her, Hailey caught herself noting the color of his eyes, the shape of his jaw, and the way his thick, wavy hair parted.

Then her attention turned to Master Mystik’s attractive assistant. She sashayed over to where the three were seated, rolling a large, old-fashioned wardrobe armoire. Hailey had no idea what Master Mystik meant by “how a twenty-one year-old dresses”, she didn’t really feel like three years had all that much of an impact on fashion choices.

When the wardrobe was opened, Hailey saw everything from micro skirts, to little-black-dresses, shorts, sundresses, and a variety of pants. There were a few styles represented, including Hailey’s preference of a more neutral, sensible look. Yes, she had worn some of the more flirtatious outfits before, mostly when she had just begun college and wanted to feel pretty and needed, but, they caused more trouble than they were worth. Calling out rape culture didn’t change the fact that guys felt more free to “cop a feel” when a girl was wearing a short tube dress as opposed to when she was dressed in jeans and a band t-shirt. It still happened then, too, but at least the guy couldn’t stick his hands up her skirt and get a little “too close” with a quick grab.

Hailey stretched out her arm to grab a “Led Zeppelin” t-shirt and the faded, baggy jeans that hung next to it. Normally she didn’t mind skinny or otherwise tight-fitting jeans, but some small part of her wanted to show outright defiance to Master Mystik’s sexualization of her.

She glanced over her shoulder at the hypnotist as she grabbed her clothing, she wanted to see his reaction, but he merely smiled wider, reminding her vaguely of that Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. When she turned back to her clothes, she understood why.

In Hailey’s hands was a tube top and microskirt, in her mind, she labeled it slut-wear. The top was a garish hot-pink, and she could tell that when she put it on it would leave at least six inches of bare stomach revealed, probably more. The microskirt was bright white. In this outfit, she’d stand out like Christmas lights during Easter. Perfect for trying to get into a club while underage. But she wasn’t, she was twenty-one, why was she questioning it?

That unnamed something gnawing in her gut grew stronger as Hailey realized that she had in fact grabbed the clothes. It was almost immediately obvious that they hadn’t been swapped out by some trick of “magic” and illusion, because she found alien thoughts in her head, thoughts of how cute she would look in the outfit, thoughts of boy’s cocks and of her wet, sopping pussy underneath the skirt with no underwear on.

Oh my god. Hailey thought as she began to remove her current outfit right there onstage. Even as she watched herself in horror, the horror was muted, drowned out by a careless, uninhibited self that saw nothing wrong with being momentarily naked in public, or... really, just being naked in public in general.

She slipped out of her tight black leggings that she’d put on because they insulated her well against the cold of Vegas at night. However, Hailey didn’t just mechanically remove them. Rather, she slowly, as though she were a stripper, hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of the leggings. She bent over as she drew them down, jutting out her heart-shaped “apple” bottom for all to see. She felt hot. She felt sexy.

Next came her blouse. It was a dark cyan in color, but was definitely a bit more girly than what she normally wore. She wasn’t completely against dressing up to go out, it definitely made it easier to find boys, and even to get those boys to spend money on her, though she wasn’t one of those girls who went to the bar without money, seduction and use being the primary drive for being there. It was just far easier to find sex when you looked sexy.

Finally, Hailey slipped out of her socks, her plain underwear, black to match the leggings, and the light-cyan bra she was wearing. She now stood entirely nude, rear-facing the audience, as she bent once more at the waist and reached down to pick up the skirt and the top. Just the skirt and the top. There was no underwear, no bra, her short, black heels and white ankle socks had remained on.

There was a mirror on the right inside door of the wardrobe. When Hailey finished dressing, she looked into it. The person she saw staring back wasn’t her. Or, rather, it looked like her, but not. She had to admit that, even though none of her physical features had changed, she looked younger. It would have been easy to mistake her for 18. Perhaps she was 18, after all, what reason did Master Mystik have to lie?

* * *

“Justine, do you have any sisters?”

Justine’s eyes were closed still, but the question was an odd one. She wasn’t sure where Master Mystik was going with the question.

“Sir?”

“Master will do, Justine.”

For the first time, Justine felt a slight tension pulling at the base of her neck. This was all supposed to be harmless, just another moment of fun during her and Hailey’s vacation. Justine had always been fascinated by hypnosis. It seemed so powerful, and yet, many claimed that it wasn’t real, or, at least, not in the commercial, show-based way that many hypnotists used to perform with their expertise. But there was definitely something a bit... off with the situation. Part of her tried to tell herself that it was all part of the fun of the show, for her to call him “Master”, but there was still that tension, that inkling of question about what she had gotten herself and Hailey into.

Some small part of her told Justine to run. Instead, the rest of her scoffed and she remained seated. Eyes closed.

“No, Master. I don’t have any sisters.”

“You don’t?” Master Mystik’s tone suggested the question was rhetorical, “I thought Hailey was your sister?”

This didn’t sound right. Justine’s brow furrowed as she looked over to her friend. Hailey was short and curvy, with an hourglass figure that Justine had always envied. It was crazy how Hailey could be thick and plump in some areas, while thin and slender in others. Her brown, auburn hair was always full, and usually only fell to her shoulders, Justine’s black hair tumbled down her back in a long braid.

Where Hailey was curvy, Justine was slender. She was tall, nearly 5′11″, but extraordinarily thin. Her height was never truly intimidating because her size didn’t seem to match it at all. Justine felt a little like a beanstalk, where everything was right where it should be, but never felt like it did. She had boyish hips, coltish legs, her face was thin and narrow, sharp.

There were no similarities between her and Hailey at all. It wasn’t possible that they were related. Or were there?

“Yes. Hailey, Hailey is your younger sister. Eighteen, spoiled, but still your kid sister, even if you are six years her senior. Does that sound about right?” Master Mystik was staring intently at her. She could not see them, for she’d shut her eyes again after peeking at Hailey, but she could feel the intensity of his gaze.

“Open your eyes,” the Master commanded, “look at your sister and deny that she is your blood.”

Justine had no choice, her blue eyes fluttered open. First, they met the Master’s gaze. So deep... so powerful... so... primal. However, as soon as she took in the view of the hypnotist, her head swiveled to fulfill her second command, looking at Hailey.

It was difficult to tell, but Hailey looked... different than she had looked even moments before. Her hair was so much darker, almost black. Her brown eyes now appeared. Of course, none of this was actually happening to her friend. It was, all of, an illusion, an illusion designed to aid with the manipulation. It was the closing of her eyes that had allowed for it. In between the inane questions, he had been whispering, and yet Justine hadn’t heard them. At least, she hadn’t heard them consciously.

Maybe Hailey was her sister. Justine’s forehead pinched as she considered whether or not Master’s statement held any truth.

As far as Justine could remember, she’d been an only child. And yet, as she sifted through her memories, it felt like there wasn’t a single memory of hers where Hailey wasn’t present. Justine’s mother had been like a mother for Hailey too. No. Our mother. And if Hailey was her younger sister by six years, that made her twenty-four, not twenty-two.

* * *

As planted thoughts in Justine’s head were clicking together, Master Mystike turned his attention back to the cute, curvy woman who had just gotten dressed. She looked every bit the part of a High School senior at an “unofficial” graduation party in her micro-skirt and tube top. Hailey giggled a little and waved at the audience as she balanced on her new heels.

“You know, Hailey, I think I was wrong about something.” Master Mystik said.

Hailey frowned, she had been slowly admitting to herself that the hypnotist knew better than she did, that spark crackled again. She wanted him to know she was playing her part. As silly as she found the whole affair, she was doing her best. Hailey worried that it was her fault that Master Mystik was questioning himself.

“I don’t think you’re eighteen at all. I think you’re fourteen.” The hypnotist stated boldly, “tsk, tsk, Vegas is no place for a lamb such as yourself.”

There was nothing to say. Hailey felt as though she had just been dropped to the floor and she lay there, breathless, trying to make it to the next moment. Hailey could buy eighteen, she wasn’t even sure she remember what age she’d told Master Mystik she was. However, she was an eighteen year-old, no one could confuse that for four—fucking—teen.

Master Mystik just smiled one of his trademark smiles, “why, you don’t necessarily look fourteen, I’ll grant you that. Those curves of yours, you’re definitely over-developed for your age, but I think we can stop pretending that you’re the ages you’ve claimed. Your behavior, everything about you, screams ‘Fourteen!’, admit it.“

The conflict the hypnotist’s words created was immense. Hailey wasn’t fourteen. She was twenty-one. Not eighteen, not fourteen. Twenty—fucking—one. Yet, even as she hammered that into her thoughts, she couldn’t seem to let it go, in her mind she saw herself at fourteen. Daydreaming in class, sometimes about boys, sometimes about the outfits she could look cute in to attract the attention of boys, and other times about the things she could do to tease them. So, mostly just daydreaming about boys.

Hailey had to admit, she was a pretty vapid fourteen year-old. But she had grown up, matured, and she was a beautiful woman, almost finished with a degree in biology. She was considering pre-med, but it was a lot of school to go through. Nursing wasn’t a bad option either. She could continue to go to school as a nurse and become an RN, they made pretty good money too. No matter what choice she made, it wasn’t the choice a fourteen year-old made.

However, fourteen had been fun, the thought presented itself uninvited, but Hailey lost herself in it nevertheless. Skinny jeans and crop-tops, pleated mini skirts and frilly blouses, tube tops, makeup, hair accessories. Her tastes in all those things had evolved, as evidenced by the dress she’d discarded, the expertly applied earthy eyeshadow, eyeliner, and pink lipstick. But was it as fun? It lacked the innocence, the naivety...

No! Hailey thought, she wouldn’t let Master Mystik get into her head. But it was so hard... her thoughts were dulled by the liquor, and she was half-in-a-trance, Justine was... Hailey looked at her friend, her closest friend, who seemed to be fighting some internal battle of her own. She was losing, just like Hailey was losing. It would be so easy to be fourteen again...

* * *

“You know, I think you’re lying about being sisters, too.” Master said.

Justine frowned as she tried to sort this newest statement in her head. She and Hailey... weren’t sisters? Something inside said that was right, but another told her not to listen to the hypnotist. Yet, she couldn’t help it. Justine was so thoroughly under his sway. It felt like she had already lost, waiting to be claimed.

So... who was she?

“You’re Hailey’s mother, aren’t you?” Master said in a casual, matter-of-fact tone, “which means you certainly can’t be twenty-two. Still, given that she’s fourteen, you must have been pretty young to have her at... twenty-eight, must have been fourteen yourself.”

Everything was spinning. Justine’s mind was reeling from even more news that seemed utterly unbelievable. How could she be twenty-eight and convinced that she was twenty-two? How could Hailey be fourteen when she was convinced that her friend- no... daughter, was twenty-one. Yet another inconsistency... Justine was certain that Hailey was her friend, not her daughter.

“I know that you’re having a difficult time with this. That you’re certain the beliefs you’ve allowed to cloud your mind are difficult to get rid of. But I have no reason to lie to you.” The Master said.

It was as though the hypnotist was able to read her mind. Master was utterly confident in his pronouncement, in his surety of her age, of Hailey’s age, and of the relationship between them. His surety was convincing enough all on its own, his ability to perceive her thoughts...

“I’m... twenty-eight... ... Hailey is my daughter...” Justine whispered. Perhaps saying it aloud would confirm the truth.

“It makes sense... being on the other side of twenty-five is not nearly as fun as being twenty-two. I get it, you’ve spent so much time raising Hailey, you missed out on those years, which should have been the best years of your life.” The Master paused, Justine could feel his knowing smile, “And, Hailey is certainly developing well, she doesn’t look fourteen, it’s understandable that you’d pass her off as your friend instead of your daughter, a lot less questions that way.“

“I...” Justine opened her mouth to protest, some small part of her was still fighting this information, some part of her firmly believed it to be untrue. Yet, that small part was getting smaller and smaller. The Master was believable, no matter how her conscience protested.

“Besides, it’s not much of a lie, right? You and Hailey are friends. She may be a whiny, petulant teenager, but you were young when she was born. You needed a friend after all of your other friends left upon finding out that you were pregnant.” The Master’s voice was like honey being drizzled over bread, she gazed up at him listlessly... seeing but not seeing.

“Of course, no guy really wanted to be with you either. Then Hailey got old enough to begin exploring her sexual side.” More information. More facts that the Master was correcting. “It might have been wrong, naughty even, but she doesn’t look fourteen, she looks twenty-one, a full grown woman. No one would blame you...“

Justine looked over at Hailey, her frie- no... sister- no. Her daughter. She looked twenty-one, that was believable. But she was already changing into a different outfit. It was like a bad Brittney Spears ripoff: white, collared blouse, tied up to leave nothing about her waist or tummy to the imagination; a the top seam of her blue bra was exposed sightly, but the chest they covered was nothing close to what a fourteen year-old should have. Ripe, full, C-cups, barely constrained beneath the shirt and bra. There was a blue cardigan, covering her arms to the elbow, but left open so that her tummy could still be exposed. Then there was the skirt, black, pleated, and wrapped around, leaving a long, tantalizing slit that opened when she widened her stance or lifted her leg. Her legs were bare from the hem of the skirt to her knees, a few inches at most, and then encased in knee-high socks and black, classic-style Mary Janes.

Hailey was the wet dream of so many men. But she was also the forbidden fruit. Sexy, flashy, but underage. Yet, it didn’t make sense. Even though Hailey’s hair was done up in pigtails, with blue, fluffy scrunchies, even though she looked young and immature, she did not have the body or look of a fourteen year-old.

But the Master had already explained that. Hailey was simply exceptionally developed, and, while she might know the truth of her daughter’s age, no one else could be blamed for assuming she wasn’t underage. They might care that she was Justine’s daughter, but they didn’t need to know what they did in private.

“You’re alone. It’s just you and Hailey.” The Master said, his voice almost like a whisper.

The audience didn’t exist, suddenly. Justine didn’t question it, it was as though they had never been there in her mind. Her imagination filled in the gaps. The stage melted away, they were in a bedroom, their bedroom. Hailey had her “own” bedroom, for appearances, but she never used it. Or, at least, she didn’t spend her nights in it. But it wasn’t night, or, maybe it was. It didn’t matter, Hailey was standing there in front of Justine, looking sexy, looking... delicious.

* * *

Hailey gazed at Jus- her mom. Everything else had just fallen away, they were alone, in the bedroom. She felt the fire between her legs. The outfit she’d just put on wasn’t going to last long.

Crossing the room felt like gliding, she made sure her hips were swaying as she strolled, sending her skirt sashaying back and forth, it didn’t take much to make sure, it felt almost second-nature. Which made sense, this wasn’t the first time. She and her mother had begun to explore one another for at least a year, after Hailey’s ridiculous, rapid development into womanhood. She’d been withdrawn from school by her mother, because of the attention Hailey was getting, and began to homeschool her.

However, her favorite lessons were these. To learn the sensual art of making love with another woman.

As Hailey climbed onto the bed, Justine leaned back, allowing her daughter to straddle her. As she did, it was immediately obvious was article of clothing had been “forgotten” when she’d picked out the outfit.

There was no hesitation from her mother, there never was anymore. At first... it had been awkward, the taboo, the questions of right and wrong, but now neither of them cared. It was good, it was more than that, it was the greatest! The waves of pure pleasure from orgasm were the best thing that Hailey had ever experienced. She giggled. She was such a silly girl, even if she looked like a grown woman, she doubted her mother got all caught up in it all, she’d had plenty of sex with others before and after she got pregnant with Hailey.

Justine lifted herself slightly, planting her forearms for leverage as she dove upwards, parting the folds of Hailey’s skirt, her head disappearing almost entirely. Hailey had done the same thing, after being shown how. Eating her mother out underneath a skirt, it felt like midnight, the darkness wrapping around her, holding in the warmth of arousal, her nostrils filled with the stench of sex.

Quickly, Justine felt a pair of cold fingers press up against her fiery labia. The hand had invaded both skirt and underwear from the waistband, and the fingers were thin, slender, and deft. It wasn’t easy for Hailey, she had to arc backwards, showing off an impressively muscled core while then reaching behind her, finding her mother’s sex, and then delicately ministering with light, quick touches, followed by longer, firmer strokes.

Both quickly fell in sync with one another, although it were a choreographed dance that they had practiced a thousand times. It didn’t take long for Hailey to slip inside, and then add a finger, and then another finger. It was Hailey who climaxed first, however. She squealed with the most adorable, high-pitched squeal that one could imagine. She sounded more like a girl who had just gotten the perfect birthday or Christmas present. Not the twenty-one-year-old-who-thinks-she’s-a-fourteen-year-old sort of squeal of passion and lust.

Nevertheless, passion and lust ran through her. The orgasm radiated outward, increasing the sensitivity of her skin. She could more acutely feel the tight, moist warmth from her mother’s pussy, and the feel of her mother’s breasts against her bubble bottom. It was the comfiest seat around.

Hailey’s body shuddered all over as wave after wave broke over her. It almost stopped her from fingering her mother, but she had learned how to keep control of herself while cumming. Her three fingers were thrust in and out as hard as any cock might, utilizing her wrist to ensure a constant, steady pounding. Unlike most cocks, her fingers knew where to press to ensure that her mother felt everything.

Even while Hailey was still dealing with the aftershocks of her initial orgasm, she felt the clench and shudder from her mother beneath her. Justine did not cry out, though her gaze fixed on Hailey with that rigid look that she had become so accustomed to. It was a look of pure lust, a flame burning in her brown eyes, a greedy flame looking for more fuel for its fire.

When the second orgasm hit, Hailey was unable to contain it. Her squeal’s pitch reached levels that one might assume could crack glass (no glass broke), and her body shuddered so violently that she collapsed on top of her mother. Her fingers, slick with her mother’s juices, slipped out as her arm lolled off the side of the bed.

When Hailey blinked, she suddenly found she was lying on top of her mother on the stage. The audience was hooting, hollering, and clapping at their performance, and a feeling of ice ran down along her back: everyone saw. The icy feeling was followed by a burning in her cheeks, and yet a small part of her thought cool, they liked it. They liked her!

She stood up unsteadily, and her mother followed soon after. The both of them were still clothed, though it looked similar to a hastily-put-together outfit after a few rounds of sex. Hair was plastered to the sweat on their faces, blouses were untucked or, in the case of Hailey, the knot securing her blouse in place looked as though it struggled to remain tight, a simple tug of the cloth would likely have untied it.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Give it up for Hailey and Justine!” Master Mystik shouted and he bowed, both Hailey and Justine bowed as he did, as though they were a regular part of his show.

“Your relationship is so adorable, it’s tempting to keep it in place. However, this is a show, and all shows must end.” Master Mystik continued, then he snapped his fingers.

The sudden cold that she had felt earlier was nothing to the chill that stole over Hailey now. She remembered it, all of it, what she had done, what the man had made her do with her best friend. It was a good thing that Hailey was practically frozen of fear, else she might have thrown up from her repulsion. Glancing at Justine confirmed to Hailey that her friend had similar feelings—though she didn’t look sick.

“Be well, ladies. Hopefully we’ll see the two of you around again.” Master Mystik said, grinning widely.

Hailey’s first thought was that he had some nerve to suggest they would ever attend or participate in another of his shows, she should have reported him to the police. Let them put the “Master” in jail. Yet, as soon as that thought processed, it flew away, as though it weren’t allowed to remain. All Hailey was left with was the dread of what had happened, and the shame that she had gone along with all of it.

“Let’s get out of here, please.” Hailey whispered to her friend, who nodded.

* * *

Justine had nothing to say.

She retreated from the stage with Hailey, blushing, but, she knew it was likely for different reasons. Hailey would have been appalled, Justine was surprised that her friend hadn’t punched Master Mystik. Justine wasn’t entirely comfortable with everything. She certainly wasn’t attracted to a fourteen year-old Hailey. But otherwise...

Justine chewed on her lip and shook her head. Better not to dwell on it, she’d make herself even hornier than she already was.