The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: No one under 18 is permitted to read this story and I rate it “XXX” for the strong sexual content and incest... You’ve been warned!

This is copyrighted © March 1998 by .

Author’s Note: This was the very first story I ever submitted on the Internet way back in March 1998. This revision is dated July 2003. If you weren’t aware of it, this is the first part of a four-part story that created the Master PC Universe.

Master PC

Part One

by JR Parz

I.

The standard joke throughout high school had been... ‘Adam got the brains while Lisa got the beauty’. Adam wasn’t blind... he knew damn well that his looks didn’t compare with his sister’s, but it wasn’t because he was ugly... far from it. It was simply that Lisa was beauty personified. His sister was one of Harris High School’s most popular and beautiful juniors... so, it wasn’t any great surprise that she would spend the majority of her free time in front of her vanity mirror, while he, on the other hand, would spend his free time in front of his computer.

On one Saturday morning, after returning home from a garage sale, he overheard some giggling coming from Lisa’s bedroom. When he saw that the door was slightly ajar, he couldn’t resist peaking in...

‘Holy, fuck!’ he thought with excitement... Lisa’s best friend, a blonde ‘hottie’ by the name of Samantha Peters, was strutting around in a skimpy two-piece string bikini that showcased her incredible body and luscious boobs... but before he got the chance to check out Lisa’s other friend, Wendy Carmichael...

“Adam!” his sister shouted, making him jump.

He turned to his sister and saw her glaring at him.

“As you can see, we’re trying on new bathing suits... and would appreciate it if you didn’t play ‘Peeping Tom’".

“If you don’t want anyone looking, close the damn door!” he responded in anger, turning red with embarrassment.

Quickly, he made his way down the hallway to his bedroom and he could hear the girls giggling at his expense. “Damn her,” he muttered to himself, slamming his bedroom door behind him. Ever since Lisa had developed curves, she’d been a stuck-up bitch and he was sick of being the butt end of her smartass comments.

Then he remembered the software computer disc he bought and powered up his computer.

Then he resurfaced the image of Samantha, who certainly was ‘hot’. Lisa and Samantha had been best friends since grade school, while Wendy only started hanging out with them recently. The three of them pretty much ruled their Junior Class and were always seen together. There were even rumors that the three of them were actually more than ‘just’ friends.

Adam placed the disc into his ‘E’ drive and ran the virus scan. He remembered the old lady telling him that she had found the disc up in her attic and hadn’t a clue as to how it got there. After the ‘no viruses’ message popped up, he ran the Wizard installation and 20 minutes later ‘Welcome to Master PC’ appeared on the screen.

“What the fuck is this?” he asked out loud. It wasn’t every day that he ran across a software program that he wasn’t familiar with... and then he was further shocked when a small 3D figure popped up on the screen and greeted him... “Welcome to the Master Command Center... where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you... Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative”.

Adam stared at the computer screen in stunned silence, thinking that this was something right out of a Jack L. Chalker sci-fi novel! Then the little figure disappeared and a new screen popped up asking for the user’s name. Quickly, he typed in his own name and then it called for a subject. He fed the program his sister’s name and no sooner had he pressed ‘Send’; a miniaturized 3D image of Lisa appeared!

There Lisa stood... arms down by her side, rotating around in a 360... and standing at attention. What was even more amazing was the fact that she was wearing the same exact bathing suit that he had seen her in a few minutes ago! It was as if someone had shrunk her down and stuck her inside his computer! He studied the image for a few moments and then clicked on the ‘Command Center’ option and read, ‘Whatever you enter, the subject will immediately feel or become after pressing the ‘send’ button’.

Could this be for real? He thought for a moment and then typed. ‘You feel very sleepy and need to take a nap. Tell your friends to leave so you can take a nap’. Then he clicked the ‘send’ button executing the command.

It took about thirty seconds before he heard the arguing and moments later a commotion spilled out into the hallway. He opened his door to take a look and saw Wendy dressed and heading down stairs, while Samantha emerged half-naked and highly upset. Had this been a coincidence? After the girls had left, he walked to his sister’s room and knocked on her door.

“What is it?” his sister asked, sounding sleepy.

“Are you alright?” he asked, nervously.

“I’m tired, go away!” she responded, sounding annoyed.

Adam had to know for sure, so he slowly opened her door and what he saw gave him an instant hard-on! There she was, sprawled out on her bed in nothing but her bathing suit, looking incredibly sexy!

Then he quietly closed the door and rushed back to his bedroom. Then, with nervous excitement, he typed more... ‘Wake up. You feel uncomfortable in your bathing suit and need to take it off. Once you’ve done this, leave your bedroom and go downstairs to get a drink of water. You’ll know that you are walking around naked but you won’t be able to do anything about it. You will take one sip of water and then become very aroused. You’ll feel an overwhelming desire to masturbate, so you’ll rush back to your bedroom. As you finger yourself, you’ll fantasize about a dream lover, who strangely looks like your brother. You’ll want and need to fuck him! Over and over again... and only when your dream lover is sexually satisfied will you be satisfied... and that will be when he tells you to sleep, which you’ll do for one hour before waking up... and when you do, you’ll remember everything with vivid detail... including how closely your dream lover looks like your brother. Sure, this will embarrass you, but it will also arouse you!’

Adam quickly reread his commands... smiled... and then clicked ‘send’.

II.

As Lisa pranced downstairs to get a drink of water, it was when she reached the bottom step before she realized that she was naked! But even then, she couldn’t seem to bring herself to turn around and put something on. Instead, she made her way to the kitchen... poured herself a glass of water... and took a sip.

“What in the hell am I doing?” she asked herself out loud.

She looked down at her naked body and blushed, wondering what in heaven’s name would prompt her to prance around the house in her birthday suit? She placed the glass down on the counter, remembering how she had woken up ‘hot’ and thirsty, but why would she strip out of her bathing suit?

Then she started to feel suddenly very, very horny. Her nipples were ‘rock’ hard and she reached up to pinch them. The sensation this caused nearly made her knees buckle. Why was she suddenly so aroused? Her right hand moved down to her groin, eliciting a groan and a desire to enter her folds. She felt on the verge of exploding! Had she been dreaming of sex? Was this the reason she was so damn horny? Then her eyes lit up! She was standing here, stark naked in the middle of her kitchen, about to play with herself!

Quickly, she rushed out of the kitchen and back up stairs... and it was just as she reached the top step when she noticed her brother watching her from his bedroom door.

“What are you looking at?” she cried out, blushing... trying desperately to cover herself.

“You’re such a tease,” Adam replied, smirking.

Lisa couldn’t hold out any longer and the second she entered her bedroom, she began fingering herself. Her ‘need’ had become unbearable! She flopped herself on her bed, while fingering herself harder and faster, groaning louder with every thrust. It didn’t occur to her that her bedroom door was left wide open... and that her brother stood there at her doorway, watching.

“Would you like some help with that?”

Lisa twisted around in shock, hearing the deep voice from her doorway. Then it suddenly dawned on her... this was her ‘Dream Lover’! Without waiting for her to answer, her ‘Dream Lover’ stripped off his clothes and joined her on her bed. She found herself mesmerized by the size of his cock!

“Please,” she pleaded with him, licking her lips. He looked so virile... so powerful! She felt so weak. Only fleetingly did it occur to her that her ‘dream lover’ looked like her brother.

Her ‘dream lover’ positioned himself between her legs and she could feel his ‘crown’ poking at her entrance.

“Fuck me!” she cried, wishing he’d thrust into her. Never had a ‘craving’ for someone’s cock felt so powerful!

Then her ‘dream lover’ thrust into her... filling her completely!

“Ahhhhhhhh,” she cried out, exploding with an orgasm!

Then she groaned and whimpered as her ‘dream lover’ continued to plummet in and out of her, filling her with pleasures beyond comprehension... and then she exploded with another orgasm and passed out from its intensity!

She wasn’t sure how much time had elapsed, but when she came too, she felt her dream lover’s cock nudging open her lips, which she gladly accepted into her mouth! She sucked and licked his shaft until her dream lover was ‘hard’ again... and then he flipped her around onto her stomach, positioned her into a ‘doggy’ position and rammed into her once again!

“Uugggghhhhhh!” she cried out again, and her ‘dream lover’ provided her the true meaning of multiple orgasms.

III.

Adam climbed off his sister exhausted and spent. Lisa had been a wildcat and would have been begging him for more if he hadn’t instructed her to sleep. He gazed down at her sweat, cum coated body and the sight of her made him ‘hard’ again.

Why didn’t he feel guilty? It was his sister for Christ-sakes and wasn’t what he just did a form of rape? Not to mention, incest! How come he didn’t feel the least bit of shame or remorse? Why instead did he simply want to fuck her again? He didn’t see his sister anymore, but instead a sexy peace of pussy and it was all his. Then he found himself looking at her critically, and concluded that she was too small on top. Sure, her tits were shapely and perky, but he preferred a set like Samantha’s... Could Master PC alter someone physically like it had mentally?

Adam hurried back to his computer to see what he could do... This time when he looked at Lisa’s 3D image, her eyes were closed and she was naked! Apparently, the image on the screen represented the subject in their current attire... or lack of in this case. He brought up the command center again and scanned the menu options... then clicked on ‘physical attributes’ and then ‘breasts’. According to the ‘specs’, Lisa was only a ‘32 ‘A’ cup. He clicked the edit option and typed in ‘34′D’, and then a preview option and watched as they grew on screen. They looked spectacular! He searched for a time element, but couldn’t find one. This meant that as soon as he pressed ‘send’ that Lisa’s breasts would grow instantaneously. How would she explain them? Then he chuckled, thinking that it wasn’t he that had to explain them, but her! He clicked ‘Send’ executing the command.

Adam rushed back to Lisa’s bedroom and saw that she had shifted position and was now sprawled out on her back... and her boobs were huge! Then he returned to his computer and brought up a different menu. First, he altered their sexual sensitivity of her nipples by tying them to her clit... and repeated the process for her anus. Then he clicked on her buttocks and reshaped them, making them rounder and firmer. He looked back at the image on the screen and smiled. Where Lisa had been a ‘10’ before, with maybe the exception of her tits, she was now off the chart! Including her tits! He had the chuckle at the thought that every time she wiped her ass, she’d feel aroused.

Finally, he brought up the command menu and typed... ‘The physical changes you discover will surprise you, but also please you... especially your bigger boobs. In fact, you’ll love your new boobs so much that you’ll feel compelled to wear tight clothes that show plenty of cleavage. Despite their fullness and extra weight, they’ll never grow sore and you won’t need a bra for support. ‘Send’.

Adam smiled... then turned his attention to Samantha Peters.

IV.

Lisa knew something was very different the opened her eyes... and a second later she cupped her breasts.

“Oh my, God!” she cried out, bolting upright in bed. She looked down at her new boobs with stunned amazement! They were huge!

She sprang up out of her bed and rushed to her mirror, feeling them jiggle and bounce as she did... and gasped at what was reflected in the mirror! Huge was an understatement! How was this possible? As she stared at them, she slowly began kneading them... caressing them... and as she did she found herself growing more and more aroused.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried out, feeling her arousal cross the line to needing to cum. Her nipples were so fucking sensitive that she had to pinch them and when she did she gasped, nearly dropping to her knees. They were so beautiful... so huge... and so round... and it was then that she noticed the rest of her changes. Had she actually grown more beautiful during her sleep? She turned slightly to check out her ass and saw where it was also rounder and shapelier... not to mention, firmer.

She suddenly recalled her dream and blushed... remembering every thrust from her ‘dream lover’. She couldn’t help it when she reached down with her right hand and entered herself, elevating her ‘need’ all the more! There she was... standing before her mirror, legs spread slightly and fingering her self!

“Unnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried out, coming, soaking her hand in the process. Exhausted, she struggled over to her bed and flopped down on it. It must have taken her about fifteen minutes before she recovered... and it was then that she noticed her bedroom door open.

“Oh my, God!” she cried out, struggling to get up and close it. She felt soooooo embarrassed at the thought that her brother might have watched her masturbating the entire time!

V.

Adam smirked as he heard Lisa masturbating through the thin walls of their bedrooms, but instead of watching his sister, he typed Samantha’s name into ‘Master PC’ instead. He decided that Samantha was going to be his girlfriend in public, while Lisa would remain his sex toy in private. Samantha was Lisa’s best friend and it only seemed logical that she’d be the one... and depending on how things progressed from there, he considered adding Wendy to the mix.

Samantha wasn’t wearing her two-string bikini anymore, but that didn’t matter. She was absolutely breath taking, possessing long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, a shapely well-rounded ass, and a nice pair of boobs. At the moment, she was dressed in skintight low-rise jeans and a blue tube top.

Adam then brought up Lisa’s file and split the screen in order to compare. Lisa presented a wild sexier look, while Samantha radiated a sweeter, more innocent look... They both oozed sensuality.

First, he started by enhancing Samantha’s attributes by tightening up her ass, tapering her thighs, and then giving her near perfect boobs a lift and firming them up. For the most part, he kept the changes subtle, thinking, why mess with perfection? Then he brought up the command menu and began typing... ‘You suddenly feel an overwhelming attraction for Lisa’s brother, Adam. The sexual attraction you feel for him will grow stronger and stronger with each passing minute and you’ll discover that you need ‘release’, but masturbating won’t help; only Adam will help. You’ll realize that you can’t cum unless you’re with Adam. ‘Send’.

VI.

Samantha was sitting down watching television when ‘it’ happened. She had been upset with Lisa and thinking about their fight when quite suddenly her thoughts shifted to Lisa’s brother, Adam. At first she smirked, remembering how Lisa had embarrassed him, but then her thoughts turned to sex, which proved mildly arousing.

Images of Adam flashed through her head and in every one of them, he was stark naked and ‘hard’... and in every one of them, she was in a submissive position, feeling a ‘need’ to be conquered. “Ohhhhhhh,” she groaned, feeling wave upon wave of pleasure!

As fast as she could, she staggered off the couch and up to her bedroom. Why was she suddenly horny for Adam? She leaned back against the door and closed her eyes and now saw herself on all fours and masturbating.

Quickly, she stripped out of her clothes and once she was naked, she dropped down on all fours and began fingering herself! Harder, faster... and deeper... but no matter how hard she tried to cum, she found she couldn’t! Why?

Reluctantly, she pulled her sticky gooey fingers out of her hot throbbing pussy and reached for her robe... then darted on down the hallway to the bathroom. Seconds later she was straddling the toilet seat and finger-fucking herself all over again... but regardless how hot and juicy she felt, she still couldn’t cum.

In desperation, she hopped into the shower and made it ice cold... thinking this would surely cool down her strange ‘heat’, but again she couldn’t find relief. She turned off the shower and closed her eyes...

She was on her knees and naked... inside a huge palace... and she looked up to the throne and saw Adam, also naked, and looking down at her. She looked at his cock and immediately recognized the object of her ‘hunger’ and ‘need’... her every desire!

VII.

Lisa put on a loose fitting robe, which did very little to hide her new boobs, and pranced down the hallway to the bathroom. She loved how much they bounced. As she waited for the tub to fill with water, she couldn’t resist playing with them... and found herself aroused all over again. She started to run through the images of the different boys in her school, and wondered which one of them to fuck first. She giggled at her decision to start with the letter ‘A’ and fuck the entire alphabet. There wasn’t a boy in her school that could say ‘no’ to her, especially now with her new boobs.

As she soaked in the tub, she realized that she could do something that she couldn’t do before, and lowered her mouth down over one of her nipples... and this led to another bout of self-pleasuring! She also saw an image of her ‘dream lover’ and again noticed how closely her ‘dream lover’ looked like her brother. ‘Damn... why did they have to look so much alike? She realized with a slight fear that if she didn’t get laid soon, she’d be looking at Adam in a whole new light.

VIII.

Samantha knew she sounded desperate when she talked to Lisa on the phone, but she didn’t care. ‘Wait till Lisa finds out why I want to come over’ she thought to herself with a nervous giggle. Now, as she made her way to the Lowell residence, her only concern was that Adam was home.

She had dressed like she was going out on a ‘hot date’, wearing clothes that accentuated her very beautiful body. It was after her shower that she noticed that her appearance seemed somewhat different... more beautiful in fact. She seemed to be more tightly wrapped and slightly curvier. Now, she just hoped that Adam would look at her in a sexual way and not as his younger sister’s best friend.

“Lisa... Oh my, God! What happened to you?” she asked when her friend opened the door.

Lisa stood there with a grin on her face and let her in.

“But how?” she asked.

“Do you like them?” Lisa responded, proudly.

“Yeah, but... how did they... uh... is Adam here?” she asked, recovering from her distraction.

“He’s upstairs in his bedroom, why?” Lisa replied with a look of confusion.

Samantha headed past Lisa, taking two steps at a time as she climbed up the stairs. Seconds later, she stood outside Adam’s bedroom door knocking.

“Who is it?” Adam asked from behind the door, making her catch her breath in excitement. He sounded strong and confident, and she felt incredibly weak.

“Adam, it’s me... Samantha Peters... Can I... ah... Can I come in for a moment?”

“Sure, Samantha... the door’s unlocked”.

She opened the door and nearly swooned. Adam looked like the most incredible looking man she’d ever seen. He was virile... handsome... and very, very sexy... and the mere sight of him stole her breath away. How, she wished, that she could drop to her knees right there in front of him... then ‘proclaim’ her love...

“So, what’s up?” He asked, smiling at her.

“I was... ah... thinking... that maybe we could... ah... it would be nice if we go out together,” she stammered, blushing, feeling warmth spread throughout her body.

IX.

Adam took in the sight of the blonde ‘hottie’ before him and smiled. God, she was beautiful... and he could tell from the way she was breathing that she was ready to fuck. Then he got an idea and turned back to his computer. Quickly, he brought up Lisa’s file on the screen, and began typing. ‘Join Adam and Samantha upstairs in Adam’s bedroom. As soon as you enter, sit on the edge of his bed. You aren’t allowed to talk, nor move, but you will watch Samantha... and as you do, you’ll find the sight of her arouses you. More and more will you grow aroused with her and the ‘need’ to touch her... to caress her... and to kiss her will flood your mind. These lesbian thoughts and feelings will grow stronger and stronger with every passing second, but until I tell you otherwise, you won’t be able to act on them’. ‘Send’.

Adam turned back to Samantha and saw her look of confusion. He could tell that she felt awkward standing there, but the fact was that she could stand before him forever without complaint. Samantha was totally under his power... and he decided to have Lisa join her.

When Lisa entered the room, she walked past Samantha and took a seat on the edge of his bed. Lisa looked back and forth from him to Samantha, not sure what to think of it, until she finally settled on Samantha.

X.

Samantha couldn’t believe it! Why would Lisa suddenly walk into Adam’s bedroom unannounced and take a seat on his bed? Didn’t she realize that she wanted to be with Adam and use that bed!?! How would Adam and her fuck with Lisa on the bed?

“Samantha... I want you to strip out of your clothes for me,” Adam suddenly instructed.

At first she was stunned because Lisa was inside the room... but then she thought that Adam might be telling her this to give Lisa a hint. Quickly, she began to strip... sliding down her tight jeans, peeling off tight shirt... slipping out of her thongs... and then presenting herself naked as instructed. She wasn’t sure why, but she had chosen not to wear a bra.

XI.

Adam smiled as he inspected Samantha, thinking she was breath-taking. Her breasts were naturally large and full, but now that he had a chance to look at Lisa’s boobs in comparison, he thought that Samantha’s would look even nicer with an added cup size. He turned back to his computer and brought Samantha back up on the screen... then typed in a few changes. He included all the commands regarding nipple sensitivity, the elimination of back problems, and finally he changed Samantha from her natural ‘C’ cup size to a supernaturally enlarged ‘D’ cup size! Samantha and Lisa would now have a matching pair! He clicked ‘Send’.

XII.

The second Samantha realized her boobs were growing she cupped them, feeling a tidal wave of pleasure. She blushed when she saw Lisa lick her lips in response and when she glanced over at Adam, she saw him smiling. That decided it! If Adam was pleased with them... than so was she... and maybe now, Adam would fuck her!

“Lisa?” Adam called out to his sister. “You may answer my questions, but only in a whisper,” Adam instructed her... paused... and then asked, “Does the sight of Samantha excite you?”

“Yessssss,” Lisa responded, blushing.

Samantha also turned ‘red’ never realizing that her best-friend was a closet lesbian... or at least ‘bi’.

“Would you like to fuck her?” Adam asked.

“God, yessssss,” Lisa groaned, looking uncomfortably in ‘need’.

Samantha looked back and forth at the siblings in utter shock!

XIII.

Adam smiled at Lisa, who no longer hid her arousal. He could tell that his sister wanted Samantha real bad, so he turned back to his computer and brought Lisa up on the screen. ‘You now realize that your brother and your ‘dream lover’ are one in the same. You wish that you could fuck your brother and Samantha at the same time! Stand up and strip naked... then climb back on the bed and offer yourself to them. You need to pleasure and please them.’ ‘Send’.

XIV.

Lisa felt a sudden shift in her thinking... and a searing ‘heat’ deep inside her groin. Suddenly, her growing arousal for Samantha was compounded by the realization that Adam was her ‘dream lover’! Now, she lusted after Samantha and Adam! In fact, she wanted the both of them this very, very moment, so she quickly stood up off the bed, stripped off her clothes, and then climbed back on the bed naked and spreading her legs wide.

XV.

Samantha eyes lit up! How could Lisa suddenly start masturbating in front of them like this? Then she turned back to Adam and saw him typing again and she wondered what it was about that damn computer that held his attention. She peaked over his shoulders and her eyes lit up! Somehow, Adam was controlling Lisa through his computer! ‘So, that’s how he does it,’ she thought to herself, then like a ‘slap in the face’ she realized that Lisa wasn’t the only one that the program was controlling!

Then quite suddenly, she felt a shift in her feelings... and when she turned back to look at Lisa, she gasped! Adam must have typed something to give her lesbian feelings because now all she wanted to do was lick Lisa’s pussy! She knew that the feelings weren’t real, but they certainly felt real... and the more she looked at her best-friend, stark naked and playing with herself, the more she ‘wanted’ her!

XVI.

“Take me,” Lisa begged, as her hands continued to play with her pussy.

Adam then instructed Samantha to join Lisa... while he in the meantime, stripped. He enjoyed the sight of Lisa and Samantha on bed together, noting that Samantha had positioned herself in-between Lisa’s legs. A mere second later, Samantha was tonguing Lisa, while Lisa cried out in ecstasy!

Quickly, he positioned himself behind Samantha and in one swift thrust entered her, eliciting a squeal! Samantha was tight, but also very wet, not to mention scorching ‘red’ HOT! Eventually, the blonde beauty passed out, right there in-between Lisa’s legs... prompting Lisa to reposition herself on all fours. It was obvious that Lisa wanted him to fuck her as well!

A command in Master PC allowed him to get ‘hard’ again and then he proceeded to ravish his sister... just like he had done to Samantha... and just like Samantha, Lisa passed out.

Now, the beauties slept and he basked in the sight of them. They were his personal sex slaves and loved their matching boobs. In fact, he thought all girls should be so lucky and the thought of all the girls he knew walking around with huge boobs got him ‘hard’ again. Why not use Master PC to spread the pleasure? He slowly left the bed and went back to his computer. He then brought up the ‘help’ menu and typed a question... ‘Is it possible to send a command that encompasses a whole school?’ ‘Send’

“YES” Master PC responded in bold capitol letters.

Adam smiled... thought for a second... and then began typing. ‘Every female who is at least 16 years old and under the age of 45, who steps into Harris High School this Monday morning, will grow two extra cup-sizes in their breasts. They’ll also feel twice as erotically sensitive and won’t cause any soreness’. “That’s much better,” he declared and then clicked ‘Send’.

Then he brought up the split screen option with Samantha on one side and Lisa on the other. ‘Samantha, in addition to the love and worship you feel for Adam, you will love Lisa and will feel pleasure in pleasing her sexually and otherwise.’ ‘Send’. Then he continued to type... ‘Lisa... In addition to the love you have for Adam, you will have a thirsty addiction to Samantha’s cum with a burning desire to dominate her sexually.’ ‘Send’.

Adam leaned back in his chair and smiled... looking at Lisa and Samantha adoringly. There was certainly nothing more erotic than having a blonde and a brunette together intimately... and he especially loved the way they smelled.

The End of Part One!