The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: No one under 18 is permitted to read this story and I rate it “XXX” for the strong sexual content and incest... You’ve been warned!

This is copyrighted © March 1998 by .

Author’s Note: This was the very first story I ever submitted on the Internet way back in March 1998. This revision is dated July 2003. If you weren’t aware of it, this is the third part of a four-part story that created the Master PC Universe.

Master PC

Part Three

by JR Parz

I.

Adam Lowell sat on the edge of his bed shaking his head in disbelief. He should have figured this all out earlier, but because he was too damn busy feeling sorry for him self, it never dawned on him. Had it only been a month since Samantha changed his life? It seemed like eons ago. He glanced over at his dusty computer and sighed. It was hard to believe at one time he was a ‘wizard’ on that thing, and now he couldn’t even touch it... and even if he could ‘touch it’, he wouldn’t know how to use it. Adam picked up his cordless phone and called Heather.

“Hello,” a soft sexy voice answered on the other end.

“Heather,” he replied.

“Adam! Please! Please tell me you’re back to normal!” Heather responded in a panicky voice.

“Listen, Heather... I need to see you right away. I’m in my bedroom and nobody is home... so, I’ll leave the front door unlocked”.

“I’m on my way!” Heather responded and disconnected the line.

Adam sighed feeling sorry for Heather. He knew that he was misleading her to get her over here but he had to get her here quick.

Prior to this ordeal, Heather had been a bitch... but over the past month she had grown on him to the point where he actually found himself caring for her. He remembered his original intentions and how he simply planned on turning Heather into his sex slave but now he wanted to make things right.

Heather was currently trapped in a curse that didn’t allow her to cum unless he was filling one of her holes with his hard dick. He was cursed with not being able to get it up. It didn’t matter whether he was fucking her pussy, her mouth, or even her ass, just as long as he was doing it... and that was the problem, because Samantha used Master PC to make sure he went soft every time he got near her.

He had pleading with Samantha to release Heather, but all she did was laugh. He remembered how shocked everyone in school acted when they found out that one of the most beautiful girls in his school suddenly fell head-over-heels in love with the school’s computer geek... little did they realize that the passion they felt for one another couldn’t even be consummated.

So, while they suffered in their frustrations for the last month, Lisa and Samantha basked in their pleasures... and to top it off they went public with their relationship. The girls didn’t have to hide their love anymore so they quickly became the talk of the school... and the funny thing about it was how everyone reacted. Most of the guys were pissed, given two ‘hotties’ were off the market, but surprisingly a lot of the girls didn’t have a problem with it. In fact, a handful of the girls even experimented themselves, looking at Lisa and Samantha as ‘trend setters’... and suddenly it became fashionably cool for a girl to make love to another girl.

One of the things that confused him was why Samantha chose to keep herself... and Lisa... with cantaloupe-sized boobs. Both girls possessed a slim waist that spread out into ample hips and a perfectly formed and very rounded ass. An hour-glass shape was an understatement. Lisa possessed long dark hair that she wore teased and looked far too sexy to be real, while Samantha, on the other hand, was blonde and innocent looking, contrasting nicely with Lisa’s dark ‘wild’ look. On the outside, Samantha appeared to be the classic bimbo, but that was only on the outside. Despite the hatred he felt for them, he still got hard every time he heard them panting and groaning through the thin walls separating their bedrooms... and given he had fucked them, it was easy for him to visualize them together, which always elicited a throbbing reaction down below, followed by painful frustration.

Graduation had come and gone and what should have been an exciting time in both his life and in Heather’s proved very depressing. He was forced to turn down lucrative job offers as a computer programmer and Heather had to pass up an opportunity to go to a prestigious college in Europe.

Then last week he had overheard Samantha tell Lisa that she had destroyed the Master PC program, which got him to wonder. Did Samantha know enough about computers to delete a program entirely? He decided to investigate and discovered Samantha was a novice at best. Now, more than ever, he felt that Master PC hadn’t been destroyed and was probably just sitting there... unused... on his hard drive.

Then last night he was in the living room watching television when Lisa and Samantha came downstairs to prance around in their skimpy bikinis in front of him. Initially, he tried ignoring them, but it was near impossible once they started fondling one another! They told them that they were going away to the beach for the weekend and that they were leaving him all alone.

Now, the girls were at the beach and he had the place to himself. If he was going to try anything, now was the time.

“This had better work,” he mumbled to himself, glancing again at his computer.

II.

Heather had been masturbating... was drenched in sweat and her own lubrication... when her cell phone had rung. Knowing it had to be Adam, she quickly removed her sticky fingers and answered it... and mere moments later she was quickly dressing in a pair of hipster jeans and a halter-top and on her way to Adam’s.

Every day she asked herself ‘how’ and ‘why’... and every day she came up empty. How was it possible to become sexually obsessed with Adam Lowell? Why was he the only one that could satisfy her craving? She remembered the first time they skipped school together and how horny she had felt. She blushed at how desperate she wanted to fuck him and lost count at how many times she came. She would never have believed it if she wasn’t actually living it. She also remembered it as the greatest sexual experience of her young life and when she called him back to her house for another ‘bout’ of sex, suddenly, without explanation, Adam went from ‘rock’ hard to soft.

She also reflected on a disastrous evening when she tried to seek sexual relief elsewhere. She had called Jed Knight over to her house... a former boyfriend. The second he had arrived and inside her bedroom, she stripped naked, climbed on her bed and spread them... and Jed proceeded to fuck her nonstop for two hours. Despite being very hot and ‘wet’ during their screwing, she still couldn’t cum!

Then to compound her confusion even more, she noticed an ever-increasing attraction towards her own sex. At first, she had contributed her feelings to her increased horniness, but then she started to fantasize about having sex with girls. Was she actually turning into a lesbian due to Adam’s inability to keep it up for her?

III.

Adam was anxious as he paced inside his bedroom...

“Adam?” he heard Heather call out from downstairs.

“I’m in my bedroom, hurry,” he shouted.

When Heather entered his room, she was dressed in jeans and a baby blue halter. She literally reeked of sex, which meant that she had been masturbating up a storm. The image she projected... sweaty, huge tits... bouncing up and down... grunting in frustration... sprang him to attention! Heather, who was constantly looking at his crotch to see if he was ‘hard’ these days, smiled upon seeing it, but when she took a step towards him, he shouted, “No!”

“Wh...what’s the matter?!?” she asked, “Please, Adam... I need it!” she begged.

“Not yet... First things, first... We need to do something very important,” he responded, wishing that he didn’t have to be so tough on her.

“What things, first?”

“I want you to turn on my computer,” he stated, trying not to sound nervous.

“Computer? What? I... I... I don’t want to go on your computer... I want to fuck!”

Adam saw the lust and confusion in Heather’s expression and truly felt sorry for her.

“Listen, Heather... If you don’t start focusing on what I need you to do, then neither of us will ever fuck again! Do you want that? Huh? Do you want to go the rest of your life needing me and not having me!?!”

Heather’s eyes lit up with fear... and then she started to cry.

“Stop crying and turn my damn computer on,” he responded, pointing to his computer. Heather walked over to his desk, kneeled down on the floor, and flipped on a power surge strip underneath the desk.

‘So, that’s how it’s done,’ Adam thought with a smirk.

Heather then sat down on the chair to wait for it to power up. Eventually, a blank screen flashed a message. “Unauthorized Action... Unauthorized Action... Unauthorized Action.”

“What do you want me to do?” Heather asked, looking at him with an unfriendly glare. It was obvious that she was still angry for the way he was treating her. “I... I don’t know... Do what you would normally do,” he responded, hoping that Heather could figure it out.

Heather turned back around and hit the ‘escape’ key, which immediately brought up another screen with two options. ‘Enter password to delete Master PC program’ and the other option was ‘press ‘send’ to return to Master PC Main Menu.’

‘Damn,’ he muttered to himself. He read the screen five times without having any idea of what it meant. He had no choice but to trust Heather.

“Well?” Heather asked, sarcastically.

“I... I don’t know, Heather... You’ll have to figure it out yourself”.

“Why are you doing this to me? I know you’re the ‘all knowing’ on these damn things, so what are you trying to prove?”

“Heather! Please, pay attention to the computer!”

“Damn you!” she shouted back but turned around and sulked.

“Please, Heather... please,” he replied, trying to take a different approach.

“Okay, I’ll play your game... What’s your password?”

“Huh? I... I don’t think I have one”.

“Well, if you can’t give me a password, then I can’t use that option, so it must mean I press ‘send’,” Heather replied, pressing send and then waited for the new screen to come up... ‘Welcome to Master PC’.

Adam’s eyes lit up. He was right! Samantha hadn’t deleted Master PC like she had thought she did.

“What next?” Heather asked.

Adam looked at the screen shaking his head. He still couldn’t figure it out.

“I don’t know, Heather, but I know you can figure it out. Think! I want you to find a point where you can make me the subject”.

“Huh?”

“Doesn’t any of this make sense to you?”

“No, should it?”

“Try!”

Heather played around with it for a few more seconds before finding the small box in the top right corner. She clicked on it and a menu popped up giving various options. Heather clicked on the icon and the computer asked for a name. There was a drop down menu and it reflected four names. Adam saw that he was one of those names and smiled.

“Why’s my name on this?” Heather asked, interrupting his train of thought.

“Ignore it! It’s me you need to be concerned about!” he snapped.

Heather started to tear up again as she clicked on his name, and then quite instantly a 3D image of him appeared on the screen.

“Look! Your image is wearing the same clothes you’re wearing now!”

“Never mind that, click on something else!”

“But I want to go back and click my name, so I can see what my image looks like,” Heather complained.

“NO! We can do that later! Remember, focus on me!” Adam responded in anger. Heather looked back at him with her own anger, but reluctantly did as she was told. Slowly, she moved the cursor up to the ‘?’ icon and read the onscreen message. “Whatever you enter... the subject will ‘feel’ or ‘be’ immediately after pressing the ‘send’ button”.

Adam suddenly felt really nervous, knowing that Heather was sitting on an awful lot of power... and if she was smart enough to figure it out, she could easily turn the tables on him.

“You’re doing a great job, Heather! Now, type in the words... “ADAM WILL REGAIN HIS COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS”.

For a brief moment, it appeared that Heather was contemplating something, but then she gave him a weak smile and began typing the exact words he had requested... but nothing happened.

“Why isn’t it working?” Adam asked, suddenly incredibly fearful.

“Why isn’t what working?” Heather asked.

“You must have forgotten something!” he cried.

“I forgot to execute the command,” Heather replied, after rereading the instructions.

“Then execute it!” he responded, impatiently.

“Oh, Okay,” Heather replied and then pressed the ‘Send’ button.

Quite instantly, he felt a rush of computer knowledge flood his mind and was nearly knocked on his ass from the impact. He was stunned for a moment and actually had to grab the wall for support, but he was also elated.

“Get up!” he excitedly instructed Heather, nearly knocking her out of the chair, but the second he tried to reach for the mouse, he found he couldn’t touch it! Then he tried to type and failed to touch the keyboard! Then he remembered Samantha telling him he couldn’t touch computers anymore.

“What’s wrong?” Heather asked, alarmed at how frantic he had become.

“Heather, I need you to type one more thing for me, okay sweetie. Then I promise we’ll fuck the rest of the morning away!”

Heather’s eyes lit up with anticipated pleasure and he could actually see her big boobs pitch forward with arousal. She looked down at his ‘hard-on’ and licked her lips... then returned her attention to the computer.

“Type the following command,” he instructed... ‘Adam Lowell can touch computers’.

“Okay,” Heather responded, looking slightly confused.

“Don’t forget to press ‘send’,” he added and no sooner had Heather pressed the ‘send’ button he traded places with her again! “Yeah!” he shouted out as his fingertips touched the keyboard... ‘Return Adam’s sex organ back to normal.’ ‘Send’. Adam quickly brought down his image and brought up Heather’s. ‘Heather... you will not remember any of the pain and discomfort you felt during this past month, nor will you remember the time you spent on my computer. You will never have a desire to touch my computer. ‘Send’.

Adam turned to look at Heather for a second and smiled. She smiled in response... then looked confused... and then smiled again.

“Let’s fuck,” Adam stated with a grin.

Heather squealed out with incredible happiness...

IV.

Heather whimpered, moaned, groaned and ‘came’ like an afternoon thunderstorm! One orgasm after another crashed down on her, flooding her with pleasure beyond belief... as Adam continued to thrust in and out of her like a ‘sledge hammer’. She wasn’t sure exactly when she had passed out, but she found herself laying on Adam’s bed, legs spread and leaking both their juices. Only vaguely did she notice Adam get off the bed, go sit in front of his computer again, type something... and then rejoin her in bed sporting a brand new erection! Then it was ecstasy all over again!

When Heather woke this time, she found Adam again typing on his computer... and she giggled at the thought of how much he loved that damn thing. She also found herself gazing at him with brand new emotions and wondered if she was falling in love with him? There was something about him that made her feel safe and secure in addition to her attraction. She knew her feelings were very different from anything she had felt before and knew now that it wasn’t just ‘lust’, but ‘love’ that she felt.

“Adam... I love you,” she proclaimed, beaming up at him.

Adam turned around to look at her and smiled. Then his eyes roamed over her naked, spent body, which turned her on all over again.

“Heather, I’ve got a lot of things that I need to take care of... so, I’d like for you to go home. I’ll call you a little later, okay sweetie?”

At first she felt disappointed, but then it quickly disappeared. For the first time since she began fucking Adam, she suddenly realized she trusted him and no longer felt that uncomfortable need to be with him. “Okay, Adam... I’ll be home soaking in a bath just in case,” she responded, giggling.

Heather used a washcloth to wipe off the combination of perspiration and cum off her body, and then slid into her skin-tight jeans. She saw Adam watch her as she slipped on her halter-top, so she purposely gave him a jiggle.

“Would you like me to take care of that before I leave?” Heather asked Adam, cupping and fondling his cock. Given Adam was still very much naked, it was obvious that he was aroused again.

“Normally, I’d love you too, but not right now I need to do something,” Adam responded.

Instead of pouting, she grinned... then shrugged her shoulders and headed out the door.

V.

Adam had eliminated the sexual hunger Heather had been under and replaced it with a strong genuine love for him. He also made it so strong that regardless of what he did; she would still feel safe and secure in their relationship. If he so chose, he could fuck the entire cheerleading squad in front of her and she’d never feel the least bit threatened or upset with him.

From this point on, Heather was his number one girl and as far as he was concerned, she would rule with him. He asked Master PC if Heather liked her big breasts and was pleased to discover she did. He also took a ‘look see’ regarding her sexuality and discovered she had possessed a latent desire for a lesbian encounter before he tampered with her, and this pleased him, also. He then brought up his own file to consider his own changes. ‘Should he enlarge himself?’ He was slightly above average as it was, but added a couple of extra inches and thickened himself anyway. He also increased his ‘staying’ power and made it where he could grow an erection from mere thought. This would eliminate his trips to the computer to get himself ‘hard’ again. He also decided to give himself more muscle definition and added a couple of inches to his height.

‘Much better’ he thought with a smile.

Now, he wondered if he could take this to the next level by making himself stronger and faster. He asked Master PC how fast he could run and the program responded, ‘13 miles per hour for 50 yards before slowing down’, so he made it where he could run twice as fast and for the duration of one hundred miles! He then made himself five times stronger, made it where he could jump six times higher and further and endowed himself with an expert ability to fight.

Then he turned his attention to Samantha and his sister... Quickly, he brought them up on the split screen and saw that they were wearing their new two-piece bikinis. This meant that they were either heading to the beach or already there. How should he punish them? He thought about their lesbian relationship and decided that it wasn’t really fair that two girls that looked as ‘hot’ as they looked be exclusive to one another, so he made it where they would feel desire for several partners and not just females.

Adam then focused on Samantha, wanting to get somewhat even with her. First, he decided on a temporary attitude adjustment and reduced her surface IQ in half and also eliminated her ability to count and comprehend numbers. Then, not wanting history to repeat itself, he made it where she would never want to touch a computer again for the rest of her life. By the time he was done, he had turned Samantha into a true airhead, but also made it so she would be fully aware of what she’d become... and for good measure he gave her an uncontrollable case of the giggles. Then, he altered the both of them physically, where they would release a scent when they became aroused. This scent would affect any guy or girl that got a whiff of it like an aphrodisiac, and not only would they become extremely horny, but the males would become very dominant in their behavior, while the girls would be rendered docile.

VI.

Samantha was rubbing suntan oil on Lisa’s thighs when she suddenly felt a tingling inside her head. At first she shook it off and continued to tend to Lisa... enjoying the feel of her lover’s buttocks, but then a strange giddiness surfaced, eliciting a giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Lisa asked, looking at her with a confused smile.

“I... I don’t know,” she responded, and giggled again.

Lisa giggled in response.

Samantha wasn’t sure why she was feeling so happy, but she didn’t really care, either.

VII.

Wendy Carmichael had been jogging in the park when she suddenly felt an incredible compulsion to go to Lisa’s house... and the suddenness and intensity of it really had her reeling. ‘Why?’ she asked herself. It didn’t make since. Sure, they’d been best friends and at one time did everything together... but all that changed the day Lisa and Samantha came out of the ‘closet’.

She remembered how shocked she’d been... not to mention embarrassed. She couldn’t count the number of times the three of them used to strip naked in front of each other to try on different clothes. Of course, with them ‘coming out’ started the rumors, and one that was circulating had her a lesbian, too.

Wendy suddenly veered off from the trail and headed in the direction of Lisa’s house. This would put an extra couple of miles to her jog, but she knew that she wouldn’t have a problem. As a junior, she was already the School’s fastest cross country runner and the most valuable player on the soccer team.

VIII.

When Adam opened the door he wasn’t disappointed. Wendy looked even sexier in person than her 3′D’ computer image. She was tall, standing only a smidgen shorter than his ‘own’ 5′9″... wore her long auburn hair tied back in a ponytail and was dressed in a bright blue spandex outfit.

“Is, Lisa here?” Wendy asked, looking completely confused.

“No, she isn’t... but I am... and that’s why you’re here,” he responded with a grin.

“I don’t understand,” she replied, taking a moment to catch her breath.

“Come inside, Wendy...” he commanded, stepping aside... and as she passed, he caught a whiff of her sweaty body. “You smell nice,” he stated, smiling.

“I... I’m sorry,” she responded, blushing. “I... I was out jogging and I... I just had to see Lisa... and I... I’m so embarrassed. I wanted to take a shower but I didn’t have time... I know I must look a mess”.

“Relax, Wendy... and no need to apologize. I’m serious when I tell you I love the way you smell... and as far as I’m concerned, you look delicious,” he added, smiling.

The look of shock on Wendy’s face was priceless.

“Why am I here?” she asked while he led her to the living room.

“I’ll explain everything, but first I want you to be more comfortable... so, here’s what you’re going to do. I want you to strip down naked, go upstairs, and then take a nice ‘pleasurable’ shower. You can use whatever stuff Lisa has in the bathroom and then come back down here and join me”.

Wendy’s eyes lit up with alarm... but that didn’t stop her from stepping out of her running shoes... peeling off her wet socks... struggling out of her tight spandex jogging outfit and sweat soaked panties.

“Why am I doing this?” she asked as she slid off her sports bra.

“Because I told you, too,” he responded, appreciating her perky firm tits. Wendy then headed towards the stairs to go take her shower, and he couldn’t resist taking in the sight of her incredible firm ass along the way.

IX.

As Wendy soaped between her legs, feeling a pleasurable tingling spread throughout her, she tried desperately to make sense of everything. Why was she doing everything Adam was telling her to do? Why did she strip naked in front of him and now taking a shower?

A million different thoughts flew through her mind, including the question as to how it was possible for Adam to change so much. He was not only much more confident, but physically looked different. Somehow he seemed more powerful... more virile looking. He was definitely taller... and the more she thought about it, the more aroused she was becoming.

Wendy managed to refrain from masturbating as she stepped out of the shower and began toweling herself. She looked around for clothes to wear... or at least a bathrobe, but didn’t see one. Surely, he didn’t expect her to walk around his house stark naked again... did he? Having no choice, she wrapped a towel around her body, just barely covering her breasts and naked butt. She knew if she were to bend down that Adam would have clear view of her ‘personals’, but she didn’t have a choice.

When she got back downstairs, she immediately took a position in front of Adam, who was waiting for her on the sofa.

“Lose the towel,” he instructed and she found herself complying, almost as if her hands belonged to someone else, she unwrapped the towel and let it slide down her body. She stood there, blushing, completely naked.

“You’re gorgeous, Wendy. Absolutely gorgeous... tell me... has anyone ever had the pleasure of touching that beautiful body of yours?”

“No,” she whispered in response.

“A virgin?” he asked with excitement, adding, “How sweet”.

Wendy responded by glaring at him.

“Turn around so I can see all of you,” he instructed. Wendy blushed as she turned her back to him. She knew that he was checking out her backside, embarrassing her further by treating her like a mare at a horse show.

“Bend down at the waist and touch the floor with the palms of your hands”.

Not having any choice, she complied, totally exposing herself.

“Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you look? Damn, I want to fuck you!” She shuddered at the thought while remaining in her embarrassing position.

“Okay, Wendy... You can get up and turn around, but no more looking at the floor. I want your eyes on my eyes when I’m talking to you”.

She quickly turned around and at this point was beet red.

“Now, I can tell that you take great pride in that beautiful body of yours, but I need to make one slight improvement before I send you out on your mission. Do you know what it is?” Adam asked.

Wendy watched as Adam’s eyes lowered from her eyes to her chest.

“Answer me,” Adam commanded.

“My... My breasts,” she whispered, blushing.

“Yes, Wendy... your breasts... but don’t get me wrong... they are nice... and perky... but to be totally honest with you, they’re way too small. Wouldn’t you love to have a nice full pair of boobs, about a few cups sizes bigger?”

“NO!” she responded with a sudden outburst of anger.

“Why not?” Adam asked, appearing somewhat surprised at the intensity of her feelings.

“I... I run a lot... and I need them to be small. They’re perfect just the way they are. Any bigger and they’d get in the way and be uncomfortable. Plus they’d hurt,” Wendy rambled, nervously.

“But you’d be so much more incredible looking with bigger boobs,” Adam responded.

“I look fine the way I am!”

“Well, I’m sorry, beautiful... but you really don’t have any choice in the matter”.

“How is this possible?” she asked, shocked.

“Magic... and since it is made possible with magic, I can assure you that they’ll be free of pain and discomfort”.

Wendy just glared at him.

“Now, let me get to why you’re here,” he stated, adding... “Come, sit down next to me”.

Wendy found herself joining Adam on the sofa.

“Were you aware that your two former best friends are away at the beach?”

“No,” she whispered.

“That’s right... why would you? You don’t hang around with them anymore, do you?”

“No,” she whispered.

“Anyway, Samantha and Lisa have been real bad and I need to go to the beach and retrieve them. But this means that I have to leave my girlfriend alone and I don’t want her feeling lonely while I’m gone”. Wendy looked back at him confused.

“Do you know Heather Mercedes?”

“Yes, but we’re not actually friends,” she replied.

“You soon will be... even closer than mere friends,” Adam responded with a grin.

“What?” she asked, not sure what Adam was insinuating.

“While I’m gone, I decided you’d take my place”.

“I... I don’t... You mean, like be her friend?”

“Closer... You see, Heather’s bisexual, although she’s still virgin in this respect. I know for a fact that she’s been experiencing ‘feelings’ of the lesbian nature for the last month, and I’m sending you to her house so she can act on them”.

“But... I... I’m not a lesbian! I... This is crazy!”

“Not to worry that pretty head of yours... I’ll make sure you have the appropriate feelings”.

“You can’t just go around changing the way somebody feels!” she cried.

“Sure I can... would you like a demonstration?”

“No!”

“Sure you do... anyway, answer me this... How do you feel about me?”

“I hate you!”

“I mean, sexually?”

“I’m not the least bit attracted to you,” she replied.

“Not even a little?”

“No!”

“I bet you were thinking about me when you were showering...”

Wendy glared at Adam.

“Anyway, this leads me to my two step demonstration,” Adam stated.

“Please don’t,” she responded, tearing up.

“Oh, relax... It won’t be too bad. Now, I bet you’re starting to feel a pleasant heat inside that virgin pussy of yours, aren’t you? I bet you’re suddenly becoming very, very horny”.

Wendy gasped, suddenly feeling exactly as Adam described. She looked down at herself, stunned. This couldn’t be happening! She never knew that sexual desire could be so strong!

“You’re getting all hot and bothered down there, aren’t you? Your nipples are ‘rock’ hard and the earlier pleasure you felt in the shower pales in comparison to what you’re feeling now, huh?”

Every word Adam said suddenly turned true and she started to squirm with sexual ‘need’. She closed her eyes and squeezed her vaginal muscles, eliciting a groan. She knew that she was ‘wet’ and leaking... and with every second that ticked by, she was growing more and more aroused.

“Tell me, Wendy... What are you feeling right now?”

“I... I’m feeling... God, I’m so horny,” she whimpered, wanting desperately to be alone so she could masturbate.

“What would you like to do about it?”

“Can I... Can I go upstairs to the bathroom?”

“Why?”

“I... I need relief... I need to cum,” she whispered, and then blushed at being forced to admit it.

“Unbelievable... Here you have a perfectly willing male body sitting right beside you and yet you want to go to the bathroom to masturbate. Well, good news and bad news, what do you want first?”

Wendy was finding it hard to sit still and needed relief fast. She knew that if he didn’t allow her to move soon, that she would do something really, really embarrassing. “I... please... let me go to the bathroom”.

“You’re not paying attention, Wendy... but I guess that’s because of what you’re feeling right now. Anyway, here’s the good news... You can masturbate all you want and cum up a storm... but here’s the bad news... You have to do it right here in front of me”.

“Oh God, I can’t play with myself in front of you!” She cried.

“Your decision... and, incidentally, let me add that I’ve always felt that girls look their sexiest while in the throes of arousal. Just sitting here watching you in this state has given me a whopper of a hard-on!”

Wendy looked down and could see his erection poking against his jeans.

“Let me demonstrate further... You see, the first step was to show you how easy it was for me to turn up that libido of yours, but this second step actually gives it direction”.

“Huh?” she whimpered.

Adam smiled and then snapped his fingers.

Quite suddenly, it ‘hit’ full force! Pure sexual desire and all directed at Adam! No longer did she want to masturbate, but instead wanted to fuck Adam and NOW!

“PLEASE! God, Adam... PLEASE... I NEED YOU! I need you so bad, please,” she begged, reaching out to touch him... but Adam merely smiled at her and instructed her to behave.

So, there she sat... staring at him. Behaving meant that she had to please him. “I’m sorry, Adam... I’m sorry. I won’t let that happen again, but please, I need you so bad”.

“This demonstration is over the second you tell me exactly what it is you need me to do,” Adam replied with a smirk.

“FUCK ME! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!” she cried out at the top of her voice. Embarrassment played second fiddle to the ‘need’ she felt.

“And with that admission concludes my demonstration”.

Suddenly, every ounce of desire that she had felt towards Adam... disappeared. It was gone... just...like...that. One second it totally consumed her... and the next, gone.

“Now, run upstairs and go into Lisa’s bedroom. Go get some panties and a white tee shirt. Oh... and I love the way you look in spandex, so find a pair of her spandex running shorts and then join me in the kitchen”.

Wendy got off the couch and blushed when she realized she left a wet spot. She didn’t wait to see Adam’s reaction and hurried upstairs. This was absolutely incredible! How was it possible for Adam to force her to have sexual feeling for him? Could he actually turn her into Heather’s sex pet? Had he hypnotized her? As she searched for a pair of Lisa’s panties, she noticed a few bras that were only 32′A’ cups and wondered what the deal was.

After she found a white ‘tee shirt’, a pair of panties, and bright blue spandex running shorts, she hurried back downstairs. Still naked, with clothes in hand, she waited for Adam to say something. Adam took the tee shirt from her and placed it on the table, then handed her a black magic marker.

“Okay, Wendy... write the words; ‘I’M ON LOAN TO HEATHER’ on the front of it. Wendy did so.

“Great, Wendy... You have excellent penmanship,” Adam stated, before adding, “Now, put everything on except your tee shirt”.

Wendy felt somewhat relieved to be at least half dressed, but still blushed when Adam told her to turn around. Very quickly, he moved behind her and cupped her breasts. Meanwhile his mouth grazed her earlobe and he whispered, “they’re perky and nice, but like I said... way to small”. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but she blushed when she realized she was getting horny again. Adam even commented on her heavier breathing. A warm sensation had started in her nipples, tugging at her ‘down under’. She moaned. Then Adam removed his hands and stepped back, before instructing her to turn around.

“Now, place your hands on your breasts”.

She did so and immediately felt their warmth... and then their growth! Rounder, fuller and larger... right before her eyes! She gasped at their new size!

“If you needed to wear a bra, you’d be a 34 D, but trust me, you won’t need a bra, nor ever want to wear one. You’ll never feel the extra weight or any pain... and every time you see them jiggling, whether you’re walking or jogging... or even when you’re sprinting, they’ll look and feel great... not to mention how sexy they’ll make you,” Adam stated.

“I... they’re so big... Why did you have to make them so big?” she mumbled, trying to grasp the reality of it all.

“Do you like them?” Adam asked in response.

“I don’t know. I guess if what you’re saying is true, then yeah... I guess I do,” she replied.

“That’s the spirit! Now, put your new ‘tee shirt’ on and carry this letter to Heather. Give it to her when you’re alone with her”. Wendy nodded her head ‘yes’.

“One last thing... The very next time you see Heather; you will find her the most beautiful, desirable, and sexiest girl in the world. The mere sight of her will arouse you unlike anyone ever before. Your every thought... every desire and every waking ‘need’ will center on pleasing her sexually and you’ll feel very submissive in her presence. You will also become addicted to the orgasms she can elicit from you... and the taste of her cum. Now, go... go enjoy your new life”.

Wendy blushed as she headed for the door... feeling her breasts ‘jiggle’ and sway along the way. This was it... her fate was sealed. Thanks to Adam, she was going off to be Heather’s love slave and there didn’t seem to be a damn thing she could do about it. Only if she could avoid seeing her but every fiber of her being wanted to go to her.

The second she got outside; she began to sprint, noting the up and down bouncing of her new boobs. She had to admit, they did make her look kind of sexy and as Adam had promised, they didn’t hurt.

X.

On the surface, Samantha Peters looked like a lovely blonde goddess, incredibly happy, and not at all bright, but underneath her pretty exterior she was totally confused. She knew that she was acting strange, and constantly giggling, but there didn’t seem to be a damn thing she could do about it. Her first thought was that Adam had somehow regained use of Master PC, but how was this possible when she had destroyed it? Then she thought that someone might have slipped her one of those ‘date rape’ drugs and when she tried sharing her concerns with Lisa, she found it was too difficult to form the words. In fact, her whole vocabulary seemed to have disappeared, and she merely giggled in response.

“I’m thirsty, you want a soda?” she finally blurted out, giggling.

“Yeah... Sure, thanks. Do you need any money?” Lisa replied, looking at her with concern.

Samantha thought for a second, not really sure, but then remembered where she had stashed a bill, pulling it out from between her huge boobs. “Ah... is this enough?” she asked.

“Yeah, like dah...” Lisa responded, looking at her with even more concern. Samantha giggled and stuffed the bill back into her hiding place and then headed off to the ‘Sand Pit’.

It was when she was walking there that she noticed herself checking out the other ‘hot chicks’ and cute guys. At first, she hadn’t even realized that this was abnormal... but then it ‘hit’ her. Since she’d become lovers with Lisa, they’d been exclusive to one another.

“What’s the matter, honey?” a young man asked as he approached.

Wendy responded by giggling, thinking he must have seen her confusion. Then quite swiftly, the sight of his huge muscles and nearness set her aflame and she realized that she was suddenly ‘wet’. She couldn’t help herself when she looked down at his crotch and smiled, enjoying the view of his package outlined inside his swimming trunks!

“Are you with anyone, beautiful,” he asked with a smile.

“I’m... Like... I’m gonna go get me a pop, do you want one?” She responded, and then giggled again.

Then suddenly a pretty ‘redhead’ appeared from behind him and she didn’t look too happy.

“Hi,” Samantha greeted the girl, finding her attractive as well.

“Cal, you pig!” the girl screamed, adding, “I leave you alone for one second and here you are trying to pick up the first bimbo you see!”

Samantha responded by giggling and then headed off towards the ‘Pit’. On the outside she was quite happy, but on the inside she was fuming at the redhead’s accusation. When she arrived at the ‘Pit’, she quickly got in line and found her eyes drifting towards another cute guy. Strangely, she wondered how ‘big’ he was underneath his goofy shorts. Then her attention was drawn to a couple of girls that moved in line behind her. They were both very pretty and wearing two-piece bikinis, but they didn’t fill them nearly as nice as she filled hers. She introduced herself and giggled in the process. Her giggles must have been contagious because soon all three of them were giggling.

The girl named Suzy was about her height and possessed an athletic body. She wore her dark hair short and was a ‘B’ cup at best. Her finest feature was her incredibly tight ass and there was something about her that reminded her of Wendy Carmichael. The other girl was named Nicole and she was a blonde... although, not a real blonde. Nicole’s boobs were slightly bigger than Suzy’s, but it was probably due to the fact that Nicole still had some of her baby fat. Samantha tried having a conversation with them but soon realized that she couldn’t formulate any sentences. When she tried to think, she also felt a headache coming on, and it was much easier to simply giggle. She remembered what the ‘redhead’ said about her being a bimbo and apparently she was right... at least on the surface. Just then a different teenage girl drew her attention... and this one was standing behind the counter.

“Can I help you?” the girl asked.

“Oh... um... I’d like a pop, please,” she replied with a smile.

“What kind?”

“A coke?” she answered, slightly confused. Thank God for the huge picture of the Coke bottle otherwise she wouldn’t have known. Then she started to giggle... and the girls behind her giggled, too.

“That’ll be 89 cents,” the girl stated, handing her the coke. Samantha slipped her hand inside her bikini top and pulled out the bill... and in the process, one of her huge boobs spilled over the top portion of her bikini. The cashier grinned at her as she stuffed her boob back in her swimsuit and then she handed her the bill.

“I’m sorry, we aren’t allowed to give change for this,” the girl stated. Samantha looked back at the girl in confusion. In fact, she was about to cry from not knowing what she should do. Deep inside she knew that something magical had happened to her, but at the moment she was stuck. Then she overheard the man in the other line tell the cashier to keep the change, giving her the answer...

“Keep the change,” she finally responded.

“Thanks!” the girl replied, smiling. Samantha giggled at seeing how happy she made the girl. Little did she realize that she had just handed the girl a fifty-dollar bill.

Samantha went over to a booth in the back of the ‘Pit’ and was soon joined by the girls that she had been in line with. Nicole slid in opposite from her, while Suzy slid in next to her. In looking at Suzy closer she caused the girl to blush.

As she sipped her coke, she giggled. It seemed the longer that they sat there, the more aroused she was becoming. Then she couldn’t resist her feelings any longer and reached her right hand underneath the table and placed it on Suzy’s thigh. She was so happy when Suzy didn’t move... and instead, appeared to be welcoming her touch. Then she moved her hand higher up Suzy’s thigh until she reached her crotch... and she gasped from the girl’s ‘heat’. Meanwhile, Nicole, who had been chatting up a storm turned suddenly quiet.

“Suzy, you’re so hot down there,” she whispered into Suzy’s ear.

“I... I don’t understand... I’ve never felt this way for a girl before,” Suzy responded, blushing ‘beet’ red.

Samantha glanced over at Nicole, who was now staring back at her with an expression of lust... and it was when she breathed deeply through her nostrils when she smelled a sweet musky aroma that permeated the air around them. On a hunch, she reached down with her left hand to dip into her own ‘pool’ and then brought her fingers up to her nose to take a whiff, confirming that the smell was coming from her. Quickly, she moved her hand in front of Suzy’s nose and let her breathe in the scent and while she did so, she entered her ‘wet’ sex with her other hand.

“That smell,” Suzy groaned, thrusting her pelvis up for deeper penetration... while at the same time licking her fingers. Samantha turned to Nicole and saw the blonde getting up.

“Where you going?” she asked Nicole.

“We’re all going... We have to get out of here!” Nicole responded.

Samantha looked around and saw that they had been drawing attention... but this didn’t stop her from ramming her fingers in and out Suzy’s ‘wet folds’.

“Where can we be alone?” she asked.

“My... my car... it’s in the parking lot,” Nicole replied.

XI.

Lisa had no idea what was taking Samantha so long, but due to her ever-increasing feelings, she didn’t really care. In fact, the only thing she cared about at this moment was fucking the ‘sexy-looking’ lifeguard! The realization that she was suddenly thinking like this, startled her, but there was no denying what it was she was feeling.

She tried holding out and suppressing her feelings, but the image of them fucking like animals played on her. She saw herself kneeling down in front of him, taking his long, thick member inside her mouth and sucking him! Her huge tits bounced up and down with her every breath and it wasn’t until she suddenly opened her eyes that she realized that her right hand was busy underneath her bikini bottoms, stroking herself. She gasped as her juices flooded her hand! Quickly, she tore her hand away and got up... and it was then that she realized that she had a few spectators... she also knew that she was about to turn her fantasy into reality!

She looked over at the ‘Sand Pit’ and concluded that Samantha wasn’t coming back any time soon, then turned back to the lifeguard and started to walk towards him... knowing that people were staring. It didn’t matter whether they were male or female, nobody could resist looking at her huge tits and shapely ass. Of course it also helped that her highly aroused state was releasing an aphrodisiac-like scent and filling the air around her!

Lisa saw a couple of cute guys along the way but when the lifeguard yelled something at a swimmer, she was back on track... and when she finally reached his tower, she looked up at him with a huge grin on her face. She knew that with the lifeguard looking down that he would have himself a great view.

“What do you need, gorgeous?” The lifeguard asked, sounding ‘all that’.

“You,” she replied, licking her lips.

The End of Chapter Three.