The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASTERPC AN ANGRY CUSTOMER

by

It had been almost two hours since I downloaded the fabled Master pc program onto my labtop, and now it was finally time for a test drive. I knew just the place too! The trendy clothing store at the local mall where the stuck up sales girls had been such bitches to me last week when I tried to return a t-shirt. I walked into the store and lucky for me both girls where working. The 1st sales girl, a tan, sexy little blond that was probably in her mid twenties, but could pass for 16 was looking at a magazine behind the counter, while the manager, a chesty, professional looking brunette that was a dead ringer for Terri Hatcher barked orders at a full lipped, small, flat chested, athletic looking asian stock girl who was nervously trying to get the hang of putting away some designer jeans. I quickly made note of each of their nametags (Carri was the blond, Paula was the manager, and Lyn the stock girl) and headed back out to the food court for a coke and to set up my “program”.

“Excuse me” I said to Carri as I walked up to the counter with a big smile on my face. She laid down her magazine with an annoyed sigh

“What is it?”

“Well, I was kind of wanting to buy some underwear for my girlfriend, but I wasn’t sure what I exactly wanted, so I was thinking that you could shut the store for a little while and give me a private lingerie show.” The shocked look on her face was priceless.

“Fuck you buddy!” She yelled. “I think you need to get your loser ass out of here right now before I call security!”

“Now Carri, don’t raise your voice with me ever again.” I calmly said. “And from now on you are to refer to me as master.”

“Right, master” she said quietly. “I’m calling security on you, master.” She looked rather confused as she picked up the phone.

“Put down the phone, sit still, and shut up.”

She put the phone down and looked very, very surprised.

“Go over to your manager and tell her what a great idea closing the store would be. Then tell her how wet I make your pussy. Then, no matter what she says, shoo the rest of the customers out and close the gate. Oh, and you love all my ideas. Doing what I say makes you really horny, doesn’t it?”

“Oh yes master.” She said in a breathy voice. Her face look flushed and sweat was beading up on her brow. She got up and started to walk across the room. I sat back in her chair and watched quietly as she began to tell the manager Paula, and two customers what I had just told her to say.

“Wwhattt!” Paula screamed. “You are fired! I want you and your boyfriend out of this store right now!” She looked so mad that she might burst into flames right there on the floor, and the two customers began to leave the store. Carri paid no mind to this and began to close the gate behind them.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Paula screamed. “Im gonna have you thrown in jail!”

“Paula!” I called. “Why don’t you come over here so we can calmly talk this over?”

Paula stormed across the room, which caused her C-cup breasts to bounce in her low cut sweater.

“Just who the fuck do you think you are?”

“Don’t you remember me? I tried to return a shirt last week and you told me to get lost, then you and Carri laughed at me as I left the store?” Carri was just now finishing locking the steel front gate.

“No I don’t remember that you little weasel, and I don%27t know how you’ve got Carri acting like a foul mouthed slut, but if you don’t get out of here by the count of 10, Im gonna’ have you arrested!”

“Oh, counting to 10 is a great idea! Why don’t you strip down to your underwear while you count!”

“Fuck you pervert!” Carri and Lyn, who where now standing next to Paula, both looked very surprised at what happened next.

“One...Im not kidding, Im calling the cops” Paula said as she obliviously began to unbutton her tight black jeans and slip out of her shoes. “Two... Three”, she looked even more pissed off as she pulled her pants down to reveal some black string bikini underwear, still she didn’t realize what she was doing!

“Paula!” Lyn said as she stood in shock as she continued her counting and pulled the tight sweater over her head.

“Ten! That’s it, Im calling the cops!”

“You think they’ll take you very seriously dressed like that?” I asked with a snicker.

“What the..?..?” Paula gasped as she looked down at her tight black bra and panties. She quickly crossed her arms across her chest.

“Put your arms down, be quit and don’t move until I say so.”

Her arms went to her side.

“What’s going on?” Lyn screamed.

“Calm down, I don’t have a beef with you, so why don’t you stand still and be quit as well, and Ill even make sure you enjoy this a bit.” I cleared my throat. “Carri, why don’t you tell your fellow employees what’s going on”

“Master wants to buy some underwear for his girlfriend” Carri said between heavy breaths. She was getting hornier every time she followed one of my commands, thanks to master pc. “He wants us to give him a private lingerie show. He makes my pussy so wet, I just want to cum.” The last sentence was due to the fact that I had made sure she talks as vulgarly as a phone sex operator from now on, whenever she was horny, which was all the time!

“You may now calmly and quietly respond Paula.” I said politely.

“You mother fucker, you’ve drugged us.” She said from between clenched teeth. She was pissed! “My boyfriends a cop, he’ll kill you!”

“Oh Paula, come on, why don’t you sit back and enjoy this? Look how much fun Carri is having.” At the sound of my pre-programmed trigger sentence, Carri began to roughly massage her girlish B-cup breasts through her shirt. She was about to go through quite a few changes for the better.

“Tell Paula how good that feels Candi.” I felt that name would suit her new personality a lot better.

Carri moaned at the sound of my command and wetted her pink pouty lips. “Oh Paula, Candi’s titties are so sensitive. Squeezing them makes Candi so fucking horny, you should really try it.” She began pinching her nipples through her bra and tight black t-shirt and making little purring sounds.

“You wont get away with this bastard.” she said, still quietly, but then Paula spit in my face!

Now I was mad. “Paula, I was really ready to let you enjoy this, but you just wont cooperate like Carri, will you? Sit down in that chair, now!” She sat and crossed her long tan legs.

“My boyfriend will cut your dick off.” She spat at me again. Carri was still playing with her tits and Lyn just looked plain shocked. It was time to get this party started.

Lyn, why don’t you go get dressed up?” Her whole body jolted as I said her trigger phrase. She hurried off and began gathering clothes off the underwear racks.

“Paula, you like to give orders to these girls and act like a bitch, don’t you?” She had to answer all my questions.

“Yes, it makes me feel better then all these stupid sluts that work here.” A surprised look came over her face as she said that.

“How does that make you feel Carri?” I asked.

“Angry... and horny” She was leaning back against a shoe rack, closing her eyes and furiously kneading her boobs through her shirt. I had made them so erotically sensitive, that she could even orgasm from nipple and breast stimulation. Every time she followed one of my orders she became even hornier. A far cry from the stuck up, belittling bitch shed been twenty minutes ago!

“Paula, you are now going to be the low bird on the totem pole. Any order ANY ONE in this room gives you you will follow, and even though these orders may piss you off to no end, even utterly disgust you, your body will get more and more turned on with every one. How does that sound to you?”

“Please, no! Ill do anything...” she pleaded.

“That’s right, you will!”

At that moment Lyn walked up, dressed in a tight black leather mini skirt, fish net stockings and a leather bra. Her face was made up like a hooker with black eye shadow and lipstick, and her long black hair was pulled into a pony tail on the top of her head. She stood at attention.

“Carri, er.. Candi, I want you to stop touching yourself.” I said.

“Ohhhh.. yes master..” She moanded as her hands dropped to her sides. She’d been revving up to a huge orgasm, and Id stopped her just before it could happen. “Have you ever had any lesbian fantasies?”

“No way!. Ive never got off on that kind of stuff. Its wrong and perverted! Candi’s cunt likes big hard cocks shoved into it. Can I please touch my boobies again master?”

“Soon Candi, soon. But now, you love females! Nothing turns you on more that a womans body, especially their tits! Whenever you see an attractive female, you will blantently stare at their chest, and becam totally turned on! Thinking about rubbing and sucking on them makes you throb! As for a woman touching your breasts and pussy, that is now the ultimate sexual experience for you! Arnt you glad?”

“Oh yeas master!” She bounced up and down and hungrily stared at Paula.

“Keep that crazy slut away from me!” Paula said calmly, still unable to move.

“Do you like Paula’s body Candi?”

“Oh yes master, Candi wants to masterbate while I look at her.” “Alright Candi, but you can’t cum. You can only bring yourself to the edge. And dont take off your clothes yet!”

“Thank you master!” Carri’s right hand began pinching her right tit, and her left began to rub her crotch through her tight white skirt.

“Candi, if there was anything you could do to make Paula even sexier, what would it be?” I asked.

“Oh, shes so sexy already, I dont know master..” She pulled at her nipple through the black shirt.

“Come on Carri, anything! If you want me to let you cum, you have to tell me...” I said teasingly.

“Wellll... I think if she was wearing some crotchless painties, so I could see her pussy, that would look so yummy master. Oooh, and garter belts!” Carri’s voice had slowly moved up about 4 octaves and was now a girlish squeel. She also spoke with an inane baby-talk lisp.

“What about her body?”

“Well, it’s so sexy, but Candi would love to see her with some breats enlargements, master” Carri could no longer refer to herself in the 1st person. Boy this master pc was fun!

“Oh really...”

“Yes, ones that felt as good as Candi’s do when Master tells Candii to rub them!”

“Let me go!” Paula screamed. She looked genuinley terrified.

“Carri, I like your ideas. Paula, go put on some crotchless painties and garter belts, and put on a 42DD bra as well, heheh.” I chuckled.

Paula stood up and began to follow my orders.

“Candii, I want you to go get dressed as well, but keep playing with yourself while you do it.” She walked off to the childrens department with her hand down her long skirt and her other one gently squeezing her left breast. I could hear her moans from behind the the back to school display. I laughed to my self as I quickly thought about all the other fun I’d programed into master pc for her, in addition to the changes that had already happend.

SUBJECT:CARRI

YOU WILL NOW CALL YOURSELF CANDI. WHEN YOU ARE REALLY HORNY YOU MAY ALSO CALL YOURSELF “BABY” AND REFER TO OTHER WOMEN AS “MOMMY”. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR NAME LEGALY CHANGED TO CANDI. YOUR HAIR WILL GROW DOWN TO YOUR ASS AND YOU WILL ALWAYS WEAR IT IN PIGTAILS. YOU WILL DRESS ONLY IN THE TIGHTEST PINK CLOTHING THAT YOU CAN FIT INTO. YOU WILL THROW YOUR ENTIRE WARDROBE AWAY, AND BUY ALL NEW CLOTHES, ALL FROM THE CHILDRENS DEPARTMENT, EXCEPT FOR PINK SLUTTY UNDERWEAR (WICH YOU WILL GO WITHOUT MOST OF THE TIME), AND HIGH HEELS, WICH YOU WILL ALWAYS WEAR, EVEN WHEN SLEEPING. YOUR FINGERNAILS AND TOENAILS WILL TURN BRIGHT PINK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, AS WILL YOUR LIPS, NIPPLES, CLIT, AND VAGINA. YOU WILL HAVE PERMENENT HOT PINK EYE MAKE-UP. YOUR PUSSY, LIPS, NIPPLES, AND CLIT, WILL ALL TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRY CANDY, AND YOUR HAIR WILL SMELL OF STRAWBERRY CANDY. YOUR IQ, READING, MATH, AND SPEECH SKILLS WILL DROP TO THAT OF A 10 YEAR OLD. YOU WILL BE OBBSESSED WITH LESBIAN SEX, AND CONSTANTLY HORNY. ALL HAIR BELOW YOUR NECK WILL FALL OFF AND NEVER GROW AGAIN. YOU WILL BE ADDICTED TO SUCKERS AND LOLLIPOPS, CONSTANTLY SUCKING ON THEM. AND OCCASIONALY MASTERBATING WITH THEM. YOU WILL, OVER THE NEXT MONTH, SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON PEIRCINGS AND TATTOOS. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR TONGUE PIERCED TWICE, ONE IN YOUR LIP, ONE IN YOUR BELLY BUTTON, BOTH NIPPLES PIERCED, AND YOUR CLIT PIERCED. YOU WILL HAVE A CANDY CANE TATTOED ON YOUR LEFT ASS CHEEK, TWO CHERRIES RIGHT ABOVE YOUR PUSSY, AND A PINK ICE CREAM CONE ON EACH CALF. YOU WILL LOVE HOW SEXY ALL THIS MAKES YOU LOOK. YOU WILL KEEP YOUR DAY JOB, BUT BECOME A STRIPPER AT NIGHT.

and now for the best part!

EACH MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP, YOUR MIND AND SPEECH WILL RETURN TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE, AND YOU WILL KNOW YOU ARE CARRI. BUT AS SOON AS YOU SEE ANOTHER PERSON, OR TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE, IN ANYWAY, YOU WILL INSTANLY BECOME CANDI UNTIL THE NEXT TIME YOU WAKE UP.

That should make her life a lot more intresting!

“Lyn, I dont have any problem with you, so why dont we just enjoy ourselves. What’s happening here turns you on immensley dosn’t it?”

“Yes” she replied with her full pouty lips. Her olive coloured skin looked great in the skimpy out fit she now wore.

“What size are your tits?” I asked frankly.

“A-cup.”

“That’s pretty small, do you like them like that?”

“Yes, there perfect for all the running I do, and the excercise class I teach. I think that people look at big-chested women as dumb sex-pots.” She matter of factly answered.

“Well, how do you feel about sex?”

“I like it with my boyfriend now and then, but Ive decided to wait until we are married to let him go all the way with me again.”

I smiled. “Thats nice. How do you feel about oral sex?”

“Disgusting! My mouth is for talking, not for having some nasty penis in it!”

“Well, since I want you to enjoy this, when you say your trigger phrase you will feel the exact opposite! You love sucking cock! You have no gag-reflex, and the taste of cum will make you have intense orgasms. You also love sex, and from now on will jump your boyfriends bones every chance you get... and as for your tits....” This was what I’d been waiting for, to see if the program could really do everything it said it could. “Take of your bra.”

Lyn reached behind and took off the small bra. Her breasts where boyish, with small black underdeveloped nipples.

“When you say the command phrase, your breasts will grow to a full chesty D-cup. They will be perky, and stand straight up so you won’t ever even need a bra. In fact, weraing a bra will be irritating because your nipples will be so eroticly sensitive. They will be an inch long when erect with aeroles the size off silver dollars. You will love how sexy your tits will look, and how they bounce when you exercise and wear tight clothes. In fact, whenever someone oggles your new tits, youll get an instant nipple erection, and your pussy will be come totally wet. What do you think of all this?” I asked finally.

She looked a little upset. “It sounds terrible! I’m studying to be a lawyer, and acting like a horny slut will make that immpossible!”

“Oh Lyn, theres enough lawyers in the world! Once you have your new tits youll want nothing more then to be a sexy high class stripper, and to fuck your boyfriend all the time and swallow his cum!” Now she looked really upset!

“That sounds terrible!”

I waved my hand at her and said “Youll think differnetly in about ten minutes! Now, be quit and just stand there.” She looked really sexy with her make up and short leather skirt. Boy, her boyfriend sure owed me big time! I guess its a fair trade for what I was planning to do with her in a few minutes.

Just then Paula and Carri both returned, both dressed in their new outfits. Paula’s neatly trimmed brown pubic hair shown proudly threw the gaping hole in her crotchless painties. Tight black stockings and garters ran up her smooth long legs. The only funny thing was the huge bra that sagged down over her breast, wich where several sizes too small. Carri looked fucking awesome! Her long blond hair was done up in pig-tails and she had hot pink lipstick and eyemakeup on. She wore a tight pink middrift t-shirt and her perky b-cup breasts poked out as she pinched her hard nipples. Her fingernails and toenails where also bright pink (permenentley!) plus she wore a tiny pink bikini bottom, and 6-inch pink heels.

“You ladies like your outfits?”

“Oh yes master!” Carri squeeked enthusiasticly. She reeked of strawberry!

“Fuck off.” Paula said, still unable to talk above a quit conversational tone.

I began to speak in a mocking voice.“Paula, Im sorry, I guess that bra dosn’t quit fit, does it?” I reached out and tugged on the loose material. “Lyn wants to show you how we can help you with that!” I gestured towards Lyn’s tiny chest as she still stood next to me at attention. Carri was now trying to reach down and lick her left nipple through her pink shirt, but her tongue couldn’t quit reach.

With that, Lyn got a very surprised look on her face as she suddenly blurted out “I want big sexy titties!”

Everyone, including me stared in amazement as her tiny nipples suddenley popped out like radio knobs, until they were each an inch in lenght. Then the aereoles spread across her until the were each the size of a silver dollar. Lyn’s jaw dropped in amazement. Her tiny breasts began to swell like two balloons until they where each amazing D-cups that jutted straight out from her chest, defying gravity! The nipples stood high on her tits like huge, dark pencil erasers.

Paula screamed, Carri began to jump up and down and clap and Lyn just stood their in stunned silence.

“Quit!” I yelled. Everyone stood still.

“Well Lyn, what do you think of my gift to you?”

“I love them! I look so sexy! My boyfriend will want to fuck me so much when he sees these!” She was really happy!

“Go ahead and touch them!” I commanded.

“She began to squeeze them gently from underneath. When her pointer fingers touched the nipples she let out a gasp of pure pleasure.

“Oh thank you so much!” She said as she closed her eyes and joined Carri in stroking her nipples.

“The pleasure is all mine Lyn! Now why don’t you repay me?” I pulled my shorts off to reveal the painful hard-on these events had caused in my shorts.

“I’d love to!” Lyn said as she dropped to her knees. Her open palms stroked her tits as she began to slowly deep throat my dick. “Who..who are you?” Paula asked.

“Just a disatisfied customer!” I laughed as Lyn sped up the amazing blow job.

I walked close to face Carri and Paula. Lyn crawled between my legs still sucking me off.

“Now Carri? What do you think of Lyn’s tits?”

“Candi wants to lick them ever so badly!” She replies in her ridiculous little girl voice. Both hands rubbed her crotch through her pink panties. “May I please Master?”

“No Carri, Lyn is mine right now, but Im going to give you Paula!” I gestured towards her.

“Yippee!” Carri said. Paula began to cry.

“No crying!” She stopped.

“What do you want to do with her?” I asked Carri.

“Candi wants to make her jugs grow like Master did to Lyn! Candi loves big huge tits, thinking about them makes Candi want to cum so bad!” Boy, I’d made her into a real tit-woman!

“Well, why don’t you tell Paula to do it!”

Carri turned towards her. “Please, Carri, no!” Paula pleaded to the now sex-crazed lesbian. “Candi wants Paula’s jugs to grow like Lyns, but even bigger! As big as watermelons!”

With that, Paula fell back against pyramid of shoe boxes like shed been shot. She layed on her back and quitley said “No, no, no..” as her breasts swelled and swelled. The black bra burst at the seams as her tits swelled to gargantuan proportions! She clutched them with her hands, wich could barley hold the double E sized monsters, and I could see a mix of revulsion and pure lust come over her face as her fingers touched the huge nipples for the first time. Each one was probably 4 inches long and an inch and a half in width, and the aeroles where the size of her fist! They were just like the ones I’d given Lyn but bigger, and even more sensetive. Carri hopped up and down and cheered like a 5 year old. “Nice work Carri, shes all yours!” I Sat back to watch the show as Lyn began to rub my cock between her tits while she licked the head of it.

Carri ripped her clothes off to reveal her hairless pussy and obcenly hot pink nipples. “Lay back and let Candi touch you!” Carri commanded. She leaped onto the floor and began to knead Paula’s huge mounds and furiously suck and bite at the giant nipples. Paula moaned in extacy and pleaded for Carri to stop at the same time! This was too much!

Carri lowered her dripping sex over Paula’s face, and still squeezing her tits, ordered her to suck her bright pink clit.

Lyn’s sucking had finally brought me to the brink. I pulled her mouth down on to my cock as I let loose a torrent of hot cum down her throat. As per my command she instantly orgasmed at the taste of the cum. She dug her fingers into her bouncing tits so hard I thought she might draw blood and screamed onto my dick as she came harder then she ever had in her prudish life.

“You can cum know Carri.” I said as my dick emptied every drop into Lyn’s stomach.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!!” Carri screamed as the furious orgasm shed been building for the last hour finally let loose all over Paula’s mouth. She grinded her sopping pussy into her face as shockwaves of pleasure gripped her girlish body.

“Babies pudding feels so good on Mommy’s mouth!” She moaned over and over.Finally, after 3 minutes the orgasm subsided, but Paula, as commanded still licked and sucked at Carri’s throbbing clit.

“Thats enough girls. Everyone stop what your doing and stand up.”

All three girls stood before me, covered in sweat, panting. Paula’s tits where so huge that their was no way she could see her feet. They stuck straight out from her chest, defying gravity, with the huge nipples pointing straight my face.

“Oh Paula, you look so horny.” I said. She was too, after following all of Carri’s orders.

“No.. I’m not...” She lied. “Please let Carri change me back. Im a freak.” She begged in her quit voice.

“Well, I don’t know.. do you think she looks like a freak Carri?”

“No, Candi thinks she looks like Candi’s dream girl!” She stared at Paula’s mammoth chest and idly rubbed her clit with her pinky finger.

“Sorry Paula!” I laughed.

“No please..” Paula pleaded at Carri.

“Lyn, Carri..” I began. " What do you think would make Paula feel better?”

“You should make her cum like I did!” Lyn said.

“Yes, Candi thinks Paula will feel better if she cums like Candi and Lyn did! Will master let Candi suck on Paula’s udders until she comes?”

“Well, I don’t know. Paula, do you want Carri and Lyn to suck on your udders until you cum all over?” It was time for the final part of my plan, as I did have some other buisness to attend to, what with the stunning results I’d acheived here with master pc.

“No. No, that’s disgusting.” Paula replied.

“Alright Paula, I think youve had enough of taking orders. In fact, Lyn and Carri now have to take orders from you again, Ok girls?” I asked.

“Ok” They replied in unison.

Now, why dont you just stand there quitley Paula, while I work on my computer for a minute. Carri, Lyn, I want you girls to lay down and masterbate and think about how great it would be to suck on Paula’s huge udders. In fact, you can both get right to the edge of an even bigger orgasm then you just had, but you can’t cum unless Paula lets you suck on her udders.”

The two girls dropped to the floor and began masterbating. Lyn frigged herself with two fingers and lifter her breast to her mouth with the other hand. Carri began masterbating herself with a grape tootsie pop I’d left on the floor and pulling her nipple as hard as she could with her left hand. They begged Paula to let them suck on her “Udders” so they could cum.

I typed in some commands. Paula could command the girls to do anything but stop masterbating.

“Please let Candi cum! Candi wants to suck your udders!” She plunged the sucker in and out of her wet pussy.

“No, you horny slut.” As much as she wanted to, Carri could not disobey Paula’s command. I hit the enter button. A shocked look came over Paula’s face as a new sensation gripped her titanic tits. She gripped them in her hands as they began to become painfully full of milk. But this wasnt just any breast milk. I reviewed the commands on my screen as I sat back and enjoyed the look on her face.

SUBJECT: PAULA

YOUR BREASTS WILL FILL WITH MILK. THE SENSATION WILL BE LIKE A DULL THROB AND AN ANNOYIONG TINGLE, AND YET IT WILL ALSO BE EROTIC. THE MORE YOUR BREASTS FILL, THE HORNIER AND MORE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU WILL GET. YOU CAN SQUIRT A SMALL AMOUNT OF MILK OUT OF YOUR BREASTS, BUT THE ONLY WAY TO EMPTY THEM WILL BE TO HAVE A PERSON ON EACH BREAST, SUCKING THE MILK OUT OF THEM. ONCE THE MILK IS DRAINED, YOU WILL ORGASM AND YOUR BREASTS WILL RETURN TO THEIR NORMAL SIZE FOR 24 HOURS. THEN THEY WILL BEGIN FILLING AGAIN, AND YOUR BREASTS WILL BEGIN GROWING, UNTIL, AFTER 24 HOURS THEY RETURN TO THE SIZE THEY ARE NOW. THE MORE THEY GROW AND FILL, YOU WILL BECOME UNCONTOLABLY HORNY UNTIL THEY ARE DRAINED AGAIN.

I wasn’t completley cruel though. THE MILK WILL BE AN INCREDIBLE APHRODIAIAC TO ANYONE WHO TASTES OR SMELLS IT AND ONCE A PERSON HAS TASTED IT YOU MAY COMMAND THEM UNTIL YOUR BREASTS ARE EMPTY. ONCE THEY HAVE EMPTIED YOUR BREASTS, THEY WILL EXPERIENCE AND INCREDIBLE ORGASM, AND THEN FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPEND SINCE THEY FIRST TASTED THAT BATCH OF MILK.

YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS, OR SEEK ANYHELP FOR THIS CONDITION. THE THINGS YOU DO WILL DISGUST YOU, BUT YOU WILL BE TO HORNY TO STOP.

The girls furiously masterbated and begged before Paula’s huge tits, as she gripped and rubbed them, trying to suside the ache of the double EE’s load. They had to weigh at least 20 lbs each! She reached down and rubbed one of the nipples and milk squirted out and onto Lyn’s face.

“What?” Paula asked in shock. Lyn began rubbing the milk on her toungue and begging to suck Paula’s udders. Paula’s finger brushed her other nipple and milk shot on to Carri’s face! She began crying and begging, and rubbing the milk on her dripping pussy lips. “Please let Candi suck the milk from your udders so Candi can cum! Please” Paula’s will was weakaning as her load increased. Her hand began to rub her clit. “What am I doing?” she asked as she began to finger fuck herself. The urge to have her tits drained was becoming uncontrollable. “Feeling a little full, you cow?” I asked her. Her fingers pumped in and out of her as fast as Lyn’s. Milk dribbled out of her nipples and down to her pussy, wich she began to rub even faster! I guess the stuff even worked on her! Finally she broke. “Suck my udders!” She screamed. “Suck till I cum!” The girls leaped forward and put both their hands on her tits, and furioulsy began to suck. There moans of pleasure where muffled by the sweaty tit flesh, but Paula’s moans where loud and clear. All three girls furiously orgamsd as Paula’s tits where slowly drained back to their normal C-cup size (for the time being at least!)

A few last commands.

SUBJECTS: LYN, PAULA, CARRI

ALL CHANGES ARE PERMENENT. YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENEND TODAY, AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN OR SEEK HELP FOR ANY OF THE CHANGES, OR EVEN DISCUSS THEM. PAULA WILL GIVE YOU BOTH RAISES AFTER YOU ALL GET DRESSED AGAIN. LYN, YOU WILL GO WITH CARRI WHEN SHE GETS HER PEIRCINGS, AND GET IDENTICAL PEIRCINGS ON YOUR BODY.

And with that I slipped out the back door as the girls continued cumming. This Master PC was going to be a lot of fun......