The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASTER PC: ANGRY GIRL’S REVENGE

MC, MF, FF, FD, GR, HM, MA

Well, if you’re reading this, I’m sure you’re aware of all of the usual disclaimers, but just in case you aren’t:

  1. This is purely fiction
  2. Don’t read this if you aren’t old enough
  3. This is a fantasy, and it is morally wrong, not to mention impossible :) to control someone’s mind and turn him/her into a sex slave.

All of that aside, this is my first story, so please get back to me with your comments (e-mail me at ) and I hope you enjoy!

Angel blinked owlishly behind her thick glasses at Robert. He was everything she’d ever wanted…tall with thick black hair and clear blue eyes. His face was perfect – sharply chiseled with a deep cleft in his strong chin. His 6 foot 3 frame towered over her 5 feet. At the moment, his beautiful face was contorted into a grimace of distaste.

“Look Angel, I was drunk. It would have never happened otherwise,” he said. Angel thought back to the wonderful night they had spent after the office Christmas party. He had been drunk, she remembered, but she felt that they had truly had a connection. Surely he wouldn’t have stayed with her if he hadn’t had feelings for her…

“Robert, we don’t have to tell anyone. It was a magical evening, and I know that you felt something too…”

“What I felt was pity. Do you think I would actually be attracted to you?” he asked. He looked at her with disdain. Not only was she short (and he preferred taller women,) but she was fat. She probably had 50 pounds on him even though he was more than a foot taller. Her hair was thin and always oily. It lay flat against her head in long, stringy clumps. Her eyes, really a muddy brown, were almost comically magnified by her huge glasses and God knew she never did anything with her face to even try to make it look better. Her thin lips quivered over her double chin, and he felt nothing but regret that he had ever allowed her to give him a ride home, but he could barely remember the night! He had been so drunk that he couldn’t even walk.

“Angel, we didn’t even have sex. I just let you blow me, and even that wasn’t good. I could never be with someone like you, and if Rebecca hadn’t been out of town, nothing would have happened. Just forget about it, because it will never happen again.”

As he walked away, tears slid down Angel’s face. She felt her heart break, but deep inside of her, something angry and mean began to grow. “We’ll just see about that.”

* * *

Angel sat in front of her computer in her dingy house. The glow of the computer screen cast a sickly glow on her pasty skin as she opened the program she had vowed never to use…Master PC. Despite the fact that she was short, fat, and all together unattractive, she had resolved not to change anything about herself. She was extremely intelligent and her friends knew her to be very loyal and kind. But Robert had changed all of that. No longer would she be satisfied to be the “nice girl” of the group. From now on, she would make herself everything she’d ever dreamed about, and she would make Robert rue the day that he had turned her down.

She pulled herself up on the screen and looked at the revolving image. Pitiful. That’s all she could think…pitiful. Well, we’ll fix that she thought to herself. She started to enter commands. Within an hour, she had increased her height to 5′11″, and dropped her weight to 115. Her hair was now thick and curly, brushing against her hips in long black waves. She had never wanted a darker complexion, but she did even it out to a fine alabaster hue. She corrected her eyesight so she could ditch the hated glasses and changed the color to a clear, jade green. She thickened her lashes and gave her eyes a slight upward tilt at the edges to achieve a sultry look. Next, she defined her cheekbones and plumped her lips to a full, sexy pout. Her sagging bust line had been replaced with full, firm 36D’s, and she nipped in her waist and flared out her hips to create a perfect hourglass shape. She firmed up her muscle tone over her whole body, and she eliminated all of her body hair from the neck down.

When she was done making changes to her body, she tossed aside her ridiculously baggy clothing and stood in front of her full length mirror naked. She studied herself critically, and for the first time, was speechless with joy over what she saw. Now that she had the body, she set out to make it as devastating as possible.

He voice had always been whispy and whiney, so she lowered it to a husky tone that made her sound like the sex operators she had always heard on TV. Her breasts had never been very sensitive, much to her disappointment, so she tripled the sensation in her nipples. Then, she enlarged them so that when fully erect, they stood out more than half an inch. She also bumped up the sensation in her clit and pussy and increased the size of her clit. When she brushed her fingers over it experimentally, her knees almost buckled. She sucked breath in through her clenched teeth and felt the wetness already beginning to flow between her legs.

Giddy with excitement, she slipped a finger deep into her pussy and with her other hand, pulled on her left nipple lightly. Her pussy gushed wetness, and she brought her finger to her mouth to taste herself. Thanks to Master PC, it tasted sweet to her. To everyone else, it would taste like pure ambrosia.

Satisfied with the changes to herself, she went to work on Robert. Master PC only worked within a certain area, so it was fortunate for her that he lived only a few blocks away from her. She pulled him up on her screen and saw that he was sitting…probably in his living room watching TV since he had his feet propped up and was wearing sweats. His arm was up, like it was around someone’s shoulders, so she assumed he was with his girlfriend Rebecca…the stupid bitch. Angel smiled wickedly to herself. I’ll fix her too, Robert, just for you she thought. She typed in a few more commands and sat back to wait.

* * *

Robert was sitting on his couch with Rebecca watching the football game. She was curled into his side, with her head laying on his shoulder. He looked down at her, and he thought to himself that she was perfect. She was 5′10″, with a long toned frame that she could have easily used for modeling. Her blonde hair was cut in a short pixie cut that framed her face. Her eyes dominated her face, a grayish blue with long, thick eyelashes and her lips were full and sexy. She had a trim waist and full, lush breasts that filled his hands perfectly. Just as he was thinking how lucky he was to have her, he was suddenly hit with the irresistible urge to go to Angel’s house. He didn’t question it, he just stood quickly and said, “Rebecca, we need to leave. We need to go to Angel’s house.”

She frowned at him, but she said, “I agree. I was just thinking the same thing.” She stood and put her hand in his as they rushed out of the house to his car and over to Angel’s home. They parked on the street and practically ran to the door and into Angel’s living room. Once inside, they came to a quick stop and found themselves unable to move. “Robert, what’s going on?” Rebecca whispered. “I can’t move…what’s happening?”

Robert just stood and looked at Angel, sitting on her couch with her laptop open. “Don’t talk, either of you,” Angel said calmly. Both Rebecca and Robert’s mouths snapped shut, and they looked at each other in horror as they realized that they couldn’t speak.

Robert looked at Angel, somehow looking worse than usual since she was in some mumu like robe. Her hair was pulled back into a bun at the back of her head, only exaggerating the fullness of her face. He thought to himself, She’s so repulsive! How could I have ever…

“Repulsive, am I?” said Angel. Robert’s eyes widened. He hadn’t said anything! How could she know what he was thinking?

“Here’s how this is going to work,” Angel said. “When I ask you a question, you will answer me in a calm tone of voice, and you will tell me the absolute truth at all times. Robert, what do you see when you look at me?”

Robert tried not to say anything, but he found himself saying, “I think you’re disgusting. You’re fat and sloppy. Your stomach hangs over your waist and your breasts are like huge deflated balloons. Your skin and hair are always oily, and I think that you’re one of the most unattractive people I’ve ever met.” Robert was horrified at himself…everything he’d said was true, but he knew that this was not the time to say it!

“I see…and Rebecca? What about you?”

“I think you’re pathetic,” said Rebecca. “You’re ugly and repulsive, and I’ve always thought it was hilarious that you have a crush on Robert.” Rebecca looked at Robert, and was equally horrified that she had told the truth.

“Well, that’s nothing more than I had expected,” said Angel. “Rebecca, tell me about your relationship with Robert.”

Rebecca struggled to stay silent…she didn’t want to tell her anything! But she heard herself say, “We’re very happy. I care about Robert, and he knows that he’s lucky to be with me, so he does almost anything I ask him to do, and I don’t have to worry about him cheating on me ever.”

“Is that right, Rebecca? Well, Robert, it seems like you didn’t tell our girl about the Christmas party. Why don’t you tell her – in detail – what happened?”

Robert was appalled. He loved Rebecca, and he was going to have to tell her about Angel? He wouldn’t…he wouldn’t say anything… “Well, Rebecca, I got really wasted at the Christmas party. So, Angel gave me a ride home. I’ve always known that she had a thing for me, so I stayed with her and let her give me a blowjob. When we got to her house, I went to her bedroom and got naked. I laid down on her bed, and she crawled over me. Her breasts hung underneath her like udders as she crawled up the bed, and the fat on her arms and stomach and thighs wiggled and wobbled all over the place. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get a hard on if I looked at her, so I closed my eyes. She licked and sucked on my balls and my dick until I got hard. It wasn’t a good blow job, so it took me a while, but I finally was ready to cum. I thought it would be funny to cum in her mouth, so I didn’t tell her. When I came, she gagged and pulled back so it got all over her face. She tried to kiss me, but I rolled over and went to sleep. The next morning, I left before she woke up.”

By this time, Rebecca was crying softly. Robert was horrified that he had told her about it, but he couldn’t help himself! He had to think of a way to get out of all of this. He looked at Angel, who was staring at him with a look of hatred. “Well, Robert, since you apparently can’t get a hard on while looking at me, why don’t you just look at Rebecca? Rebecca, strip. Oh, and you can both talk, but don’t raise your voices.”

Rebecca gasped. “I will not strip! What are you, some gross lesbian?” She removed her top. “You’re disgusting. I would never show myself to you!” She took off her pants. “Robert, do something! I want to leave, I don’t want to be here…oh my God!” Rebecca looked down at herself and saw that she was standing in just her bra and panties. She held her hand across her breasts and looked imploringly at Angel. “What are you doing to us?”

“Well, Rebecca, I just thought we should get a few things out in the open tonight. Take it all off, and don’t try to cover yourself.”

Rebecca reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. As she pulled it off, her full breasts came into view. She then stepped out of her panties and stood naked in front of her tormenter. Angel walked over to her, and ran her hands over Rebecca’s naked breasts. Rebecca shivered in revulsion. “Please don’t touch me,” she whispered.

Angel slapped Rebecca across the face, hard enough to make her head snap back. “Don’t you tell me what to do, you little bitch! I’ll touch you wherever I want,” Angel snapped. She pinched and twisted Rebecca’s nipples – hard – making the girl moan in agony. When she was satisfied that her nipples were as hard as they would get, she kept twisting the right nipple with one hand while she reached down with her other hand to feel Rebecca’s pussy. She was completely dry, but Angel forced a finger into her tight channel. She rubbed her clit with her thumb while she fucked her finger in and out of Rebecca’s pussy. Rebecca’s tears were sliding off of her chin to land on her breasts. When Angel started to feel Rebecca’s pussy dampen, she took her hand away from her pussy and pushed her fingers into Rebecca’s mouth. “Clean them off, whore.”

As Rebecca sucked helplessly at Angel’s fingers, Angel asked “Robert, what are you thinking now?”

“I don’t know. I’m afraid because I don’t know what is happening, but I’m also excited because Rebecca is really beautiful and I like to look at her,” he said.

Angel removed her fingers from Rebecca’s mouth and went back to the couch to sit and watch the show. “Well, Robert, if you’re excited, don’t you think you should play with yourself?” Angel suggested sweetly.

Of course! Robert thought. That’s exactly what I should do…I’m so glad Angel suggested it! With that, Robert dropped his pants and took his semi-hard dick in his hand. He looked at Rebecca who was staring at him in horror and he began to pump it.

“Robert! What are you doing? Help me!” Rebecca insisted.

“No, Rebecca, I think you should help Robert. It would probably help him get off if you played with yourself. Bring yourself to the edge of orgasm, but you can’t cum.”

Rebecca immediately started pinching and twisting at her nipples with her left hand while her right hand flew to her pussy to start rubbing her clit. She moaned as she started to get wet. “Noooo…I don’t want to do this!” she said as she pushed two fingers into her cunt. She was frantically frigging herself, and as she became more aroused her skin took on a pink flush. Robert was pumping himself harder now and his 9″ dick was rock hard.

“Robert, does this turn you on?” Angel asked.

“Oh yeah…she’s so hot!” Robert said.

“Hmmm…” Angel typed on her laptop. “How about now?” she asked.

Robert didn’t understand. He was watching his gorgeous girlfriend masturbate, but even as he watched, his dick deflated. “No…it doesn’t,” he said. “I don’t understand…what did you do?”

“I just changed your taste a little. Nothing big really, but why don’t you tell me what you think about Rebecca?”

Rebecca had sunk to the floor, and she was panting as she pumped three fingers in and out of her cunt. He face was red, and she was obviously close to orgasm, but Robert was repulsed. “She’s just…disgusting really. Her breasts are much too big, and I never realized it before, but she’s way too skinny. She’s too muscled and hard…God, she’s ugly!”

Rebecca was crying again, “Robert! What are you talking about? Oh God, Robert! You love my body…what’s going on?”

Robert backed away from Rebecca, shaking his head. “What’s the matter Robert? Isn’t she what you want?” Angel taunted.

“No, no…I don’t want her. She’s repulsive…”

“Well, Robert, that’s just not nice at all! But I’ll tell you what. I’ll help you out. You want her to be more attractive, right?”

“Well, yes, I do…”

“Then you just tell me what you want, and I’ll fix her right up for you!” Angel beamed. “Isn’t that nice of me?”

Robert smiled at Angel. She really wasn’t so bad after all, he thought. In fact, if she was going to help him out… “Well, her boobs are too big. Do you think you can fix that?”

Angel typed on her computer, and Rebecca watched in horror as her breasts became saggy and lined…it was like someone deflated them! “No…no…no…” she moaned.

Robert was thrilled! “That’s so much better Angel! Don’t you think she’s too skinny too? Can you make her fat?”

“Of course, Robert. If that’s what you want!” Angel giggled to herself as she typed in another command, and Rebecca sobbed as her firm stomach began to grow. She watched as her toned body became soft and pudgy. Where she had been trim, she was now covered with extra skin and rolls of fat. “Robert please! Stop this! Please Robert,” she sobbed.

Robert’s dick started to get hard again. “Oh, that’s great. She could still be a little bigger, but maybe if she was shorter that would be OK.”

As Angel typed, Rebecca felt her body change. Her long form shortened, and soon she was almost a foot shorter! “God, Robert! Don’t do this to me! Help me!”

“Anything else, Robert?” Angel asked.

“Well, she’s already a lot better, but I think I’d like it more if her hair was like yours…you know, kind of long and stringy. The oil makes it look shiny sometimes, and I really like that.”

Angel chuckled, and she made more changes. Before long, Rebecca’s beautiful hair was thin and stringy…like Angel’s. “How’s that, Robert? Let’s have her stand up so you can see it all. Stand up Rebecca.”

Rebecca stood, sobbing and still frantically plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy. Once beautiful, she now looked…well, like Angel. Robert looked back and forth from Angel to Rebecca. “Man, you two could be sisters! That’s so hot, you’re both so hot!”

“Would you like to see us together, Robert?” Angel asked politely.

“Oh, God yes!” Robert said. Just the thought had him so hard that he hurt.

“Well, Rebecca, let’s make Robert happy. Stop playing with yourself, and come over here.” Angel lifted her robe and spread her legs as Rebecca came over to her, still sobbing. “Eat me out Rebecca. Let’s see how good you are.”

“No, please…” Rebecca knelt between Angel’s legs. She looked at the hairy pussy in front of her face, and she reluctantly liked at Angel’s folds.

“Oh, please, Rebecca. That’s pathetic. Do it like you love it. In fact, you do love it. You love worshiping my pussy.”

Rebecca looked at Angel in a new light. She was right! Her pussy was wonderful. She leaned in and buried her face between Angel’s legs and licked for everything she was worth. As Angel moaned, Rebecca found her clit and sucked on it. She put a finger in Angel’s pussy as she latched onto her clit and licked and sucked with everything she had. Robert’s eyes were ready to pop out of his head! It was just so hot, he couldn’t believe it! He wanted so badly to join in, but he kept pumping at his dick in frustration.

“Robert, you look so left out over there,” Angel cooed. “Why don’t you come join us. You can fuck Rebecca’s ass while she eats me.”

At that, Rebecca’s head came up and she looked imploringly at Angel. “Please, no, not my ass! I’ve never taken anyone there…let him have my pussy, please!”

Angel frowned at Rebecca. “Are you questioning me? Just for that, I want you to beg. Beg me to let you eat my pussy and to let Robert fuck your ass.”

Even though she didn’t want it, she couldn’t help herself. “Please Angel, I want to eat your pussy, and I want Robert to pound my ass.”

“I don’t think you mean that, Rebecca. Are you sure?”

“Yes, yes I’m sure. Please. I want to drink your juice and make you cum. I want Robert’s dick deep in my virgin asshole. Please, Angel.”

“Well, if you’re sure that’s what you want, go ahead. Come on, Robert. Your girlfriend is waiting.”

As Rebecca dived back into Angel’s pussy, Robert walked up behind her. He looked at her dimpled ass, and he spit in his hand. He rubbed the spit around her hole, and he put a finger into her ass up to the first knuckle. Rebecca whimpered in pain, but she kept lashing her tongue into Angel’s slit. Robert spread her cheeks, and he put the head of his dick against her puckered hole. He pushed forward, and Rebecca strained away from him. “God, she’s so tight! I don’t know if I can get it in there!” he told Angel.

“Oh, it’ll fit. Just push harder,” Angel suggested. Robert grasped Rebecca’s hips and he pushed…hard. The head of his dick popped through her hole causing Rebecca to gasp and moan in pain. As he felt her begin to shake, he put all of his weight behind her and shoved his dick deep into her virgin ass. When he was all the way in, he pulled back out until just the head was in her hole and pounded his full length back in. After a few more slow, hard strokes, he started to really get into it. He quickened his pace and soon, he was fucking his full length in and out of Rebecca’s tight ass with his balls slapping against her and making the fat roll out in ripples. He was in heaven.

Rebecca was in hell. It hurt so bad! Every time he pounded inside of her, she groaned in pain, but she continued to tongue-fuck Angel with everything she had. She heard Angel moan, and she picked up the pace. Angel reached down and grabbed Rebecca’s hair in her fist and crammed her face all the way into her crack. She rubbed Rebecca’s nose against her clit, and she knew she was close to orgasm. “Play with yourself again, Rebecca. When I cum, you can cum too.” Rebecca reached back and rubbed her clit while she sucked at Angel’s sloppy cunt and Robert pounded her ass. When Angel stiffened and moaned her orgasm, Rebecca came too. Her orgasm finished off Robert, and he pumped his thick, hot cum deep into her ass.

Robert’s dick softened slowly, and he pulled it out of Rebecca’s ass with a plopping sound. Rebecca curled in a ball on the floor, quietly sobbing. Angel sighed in pleasure. “Well, Rebecca, you did a very good job. Stand next to Robert.”

Rebecca stood and walked over to where Robert was standing and watching Angel. “Robert,” Angel said, “remember everything.”

Robert’s head suddenly cleared, and he looked in horror at Angel and Rebecca. “Oh, God, what have I done? Rebecca, I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry, baby. Don’t cry, we’ll…”

“You’ll what, Robert? Isn’t it clear that I’m in control here?” asked Angel. Robert stared at Angel in furious silence. “Let’s look at things in another light,” said Angel. As she spoke the trigger phrase, she stood up and removed her robe, and the changes that she had made to her body with Master PC returned. Soon, she stood in front of them, tall, sleek, and beautiful.

Robert and Rebecca gaped in astonishment at Angel. “What…please, what’s going on?” Robert asked.

“Well, Robert,” Angel replied, “I’m using a special program. I’ve become every man’s dream, and I’ve taken you dream away. You really shouldn’t have rejected me like you did. If you hadn’t, none of this would be happening. And now, you both have some choices to make.”

Angel entered more commands in Master PC, and Robert shook with terror as he watched his firm body develop a disgusting paunch at his middle. His dick shrunk to a pathetic 4 skinny inches and he felt his mind begin to change. He leered at Angel’s beautiful body and started to wank his shriveled dick. She was perfect, she was gorgeous, but he couldn’t get hard! What was wrong with him? God, he wanted her so badly, but his dick wouldn’t respond!

“Robert, you have three choices. Think carefully, because the changes will be permanent depending on what you choose. First, you can stay like this. Fat, ugly, and impotent. You’ll never have an erection again. You’ll be pathetically turned on by every beautiful woman you see, but you’ll never be able to cum. You’ll leave here, and you won’t remember that thing were ever different than they are now. You won’t even remember me.”

Robert gaped at her in horror. Surely she couldn’t mean it!

“Second, you can have your old body back. But to get it, you have to choose to be my slave. When you make this choice, you will never be able to change your mind. You will be mine forever. But within this choice comes your third choice. You can choose to remember what’s happened. Outwardly, you will love and worship me, but inwardly, you will remember what I have done to you, and you will me miserable for your whole life. Or, you can choose not to remember. You will still by my slave, but you won’t remember anything different. You will be completely devoted to me, mind, heart, and soul.” Angel smiled wickedly. “Think that over while I give Rebecca her options.”

Angel turned to Rebecca. “Since I don’t really want you, I’m less inclined to be kind with your options, but here we go. Your first option is the same as Robert’s. You can stay as you are now. Ugly, repulsive really, for the rest of your life. But when you leave here, you won’t remember anything else. You’ll think you’ve been this way for your whole life, and you won’t remember me or Robert. Second, you can have your old body back. However, if you take this option, your body will return to it’s normal state, but your mind will not. I will dumb you down until you are nothing but a stupid, sex crazed bimbo. You won’t remember being smart, so it won’t hurt you all that much, but you’ll never be able to do anything that requires thought, so you’ll probably end up as a stripper or a whore. Your mind will be driven by sex, and you’ll give yourself to anyone who asks. Your last choice is me. I’ll give you your body, but you will be my devoted servant, totally in love with me. Your life will be serving my every whim, and you will never remember anything different.”

Rebecca stood, shaking with tears dripping off of her chin. Robert took her hand in his and looked into her homely face. “You know we only have one choice to make, baby,” he said gently.

Rebecca nodded. “I know. I love you, Robert.”

Standing hand in hand, they looked at Angel. “We choose you. We’ll be your slaves,” Robert said. As soon as the words left his mouth, their bodies began to change. Rebecca’s form grew as she regained her old height. Her hair, instead of returning to it’s original style, grew until it brushed her hips in glorious golden waves. Her breasts rose on her chest until they were larger than before, at least E’s, and her nipples stood out an inch from her breasts. She lost all of her body hair, and her skin took on a healthy golden glow. Robert’s paunch disappeared as his muscles reformed to make his body hard again. His dick grew past it’s former 9″ to stand almost 11″ erect. It jutted out proudly from his hard, toned body. Robert and Rebecca looked at each other, now with perfectly sculpted bodies, and felt immediate lust. But then, they looked at Angel. She was their goddess, their hearts, their whole lives. They immediately threw themselves at her feet, and looking up at her adoringly, they said, “How may we serve you Mistress?”

To be continued?