The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is intended for adults of legal age to view sexual material. Anyone underage, read something less sexy, like Madame Bovary or The Bible...wait, bad examples. Also, any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. Finally, if you’d like to provide feedback or request more information about this or other stories of mine, email me at . Enjoy.

* * *

MasterPC: Answering Service

By: SpaceSamurai

Chapter One

Rebecca breathed a heavy sigh as she slid into the office, knowing what Abigail was going to say before she said it.

“You’re late,” Abigail snapped. “Hurry up.”

Rebecca just nodded and let the door shut behind her with a quiet latch. She punched her employee code into the keypad by the cubby holes to clock in, then reached into her cubby to grab her headset. Of course she was late, she thought. She was always late.

Rebecca turned and studied the room. It was a small office, by most standards, just one sparely lit rectangular room with counters jutting out from each wall, each counter topped with aging computers. And in front of each computer sat someone with a headset, answering calls.

Well, each computer except for one.

Rebecca slung her heavy black backpack on the floor and kicked it under the counter for safekeeping. She plugged her headset into the black control box, adorned only with volume dials and a mute button, and logged into the computer. Immediately the answering program loaded up, and before she could even get settled in, she got her first call.

* * *

Rebecca – Western Cow Products

“Thank you for calling Western Cow Products, this is Rebecca.”

Her blonde ponytail had hung forward when she sat down, and it started tickling her fingers, so she threw it back.

“Yeah,” came the gruff voice on the other end of the line. “Okay. I gots a heifer needs be picked up ’fore it starts snowing again.”

She started typing the message into the answering program: “Needs heifer pickup.”

“Okay sir, can I get your name?”

She took the man’s information and typed it into the message. As soon as she hung up, the message would automatically be sent through an email to the company the customer was calling. A company she’d never worked with directly, whose employees she’d never met, whose work she didn’t even fully understand. Rebecca knew that Western Cow Products picked up dead farm animals, but if the caller asked her what they would do when they came to pick up the animal, she’d have to answer truthfully: “I don’t know.”

Rebecca didn’t acknowledge it out loud, but she hated callers. She hated dealing with them, especially in this small college town where everyone who called in was from the backwater farms that surrounded them. It just served to remind her that they were floating on a tiny island of civilization and learning in a sea of ignorance and cattle.

She couldn’t wait to be done with school, to be done with this place, and to find a real job, somewhere she’d never have to deal with any of these hicks again.

* * *

Abigail shook her head. Rebecca had chosen the computer in the corner, the one that ensured her back would be to the young manager all night so she could ignore her disapproving looks.

The truth was that Abigail loved working with Rebecca most of the time; they’d been friends at the university, when Abigail was a junior and Rebecca was a freshman. They developed a reputation for drinking other girls under the table at parties.

And when Abigail got a job at the answering service, she’d implored Rebecca to come work with her. Time passed. Abigail got in good with Joann, their boss, and eventually Abigail got promoted. The pay was decent enough that when she got pregnant and dropped out of college, she was still able to survive, to feed her son.

But being a manager had its drawbacks. Namely, when Rebecca had finally started working there, and her partying hadn’t subsided, it was Abigail who had to come down on her.

Deep down, Abigail knew she was jealous of her younger friend, of Rebecca’s freewheeling ways. If it weren’t for the baby she had at home, Abigail might have stayed in school, might still be out partying most nights, getting fucked up on liquor and weed and making out with strangers. Maybe she’d be the one stumbling into work late every day with a splitting headache that made her snap and complain to every customer that called in.

But Abigail wasn’t that person anymore. And she had to do things differently now.

When Rebecca was off her cattle call, Abigail walked over to her. Alexis, Jennifer, Amanda, and Megan watched her storm past and exchanged glances.

“What was it this time?” Abigail asked. “Get in a fight last night? Too many shots? What?”

Rebecca waved her off and groaned. “Not so loud, please. I don’t wanna deal with it today.”

Abigail gaped in disbelief. “It’s a quarter-to-five in the afternoon! Did you sleep all day?”

“I couldn’t sleep last night! Get off my back.”

Abigail crossed her arms. “You’re really gonna try to act tough right now? Do I need to remind you that I’m your boss, and that this is a job, and that I got you hired in the first place?”

“You don’t need to remind me, but you seem to do it anyway. Like, every time I come in to work.”

There was a tell-tale dinging coming from Abigail’s computer. She had a call coming in.

“We’ll finish this later,” she said as she walked back to her station.

Of the room’s four walls, three were set up with call stations: two computers on the far wall, three on the long wall across from the door, and one on the right, often called “The Dark Corner” because one of the fluorescent bulbs had burnt out there months ago and no one had bothered to replace it. Next to the door was an island with cubby holes for people’s work items and another counter where people usually set snacks and Joann planted notices for people to read.

The latest was a little “motivational reminder.” It read:

“The Customer’s Needs Over All Else!”

* * *

Abigail – Sleep Products National

“Hello, Sleep Products, how can I help you?”

“Hi there,” an elderly female voice said, “I need to order a massaging sleep mask.”

Abigail cleared her throat and cursed internally.

“Sure, do you have the catalogue number?”

“The what now?”

Abigail rolled her eyes. This was going to be a long one.

* * *

Amanda stretched and swiveled idly in her chair. She’d been lucky; she’d been at work for almost an hour without taking more than a small handful of calls. It seemed like the call volume was pretty low today, which was good, because she wasn’t exactly good under the pressure of a lot of calls. She wasn’t that good when there were only a few calls, truth be told. She didn’t like to answer a lot of questions, and she tended to get confused easily.

‘Thankfully,’ she thought, ‘this job is easy enough that a child could do it.’

She put her arms over her head and stretched hard, pushing her modest bust forward so the crests of her creamy breasts peeked out of her pink tanktop. She stood and bent low at the waist, highlighting what she knew was her best feature, her round little bubble butt, in her baggy sweatpants.

Megan watched Amanda stretching out of the corner of her eye. She couldn’t help but scoff. The girl always dressed like she had just gotten out of bed, and she always mindlessly showed off her body like there weren’t other people watching her. Megan knew Amanda was a ditz, and usually she found it kind of endearing, but sometimes it just bugged her how obliviously sexual she could be.

“Amanda,” she hissed, “Put your ass away. Do you realize that guys think you’re- wait, I just realized, there aren’t any guys working today.”

Megan looked around. She was right: It was a rare shift without men. Her and Amanda had taken the left wall, while Abigail, Jennifer, and Alexis took the long wall, and Rebecca had the Dark Corner.

In fact, she realized, it wasn’t just that there were only women working, but that they were the youngest women there, all working the same shift. Abigail was the oldest, and she was in her mid-twenties. The rest of them were all still in college. It wasn’t like they were the only people working for the answering service; there were at least half a dozen guys and older women who rotated shifts.

“Abigail-“ Megan started, intending to ask what was up with the scheduling, but Abigail wagged a finger. She was on a call, and it sounded like a long one.

Amanda flopped back down on her chair.

“What were you saying?” she asked.

Megan shook her head. “Notice anything weird about this shift?”

Amanda looked around the room. “What?”

“It’s all girls. And, like, young girls.”

“Oh,” Amanda said.

“Yeah,” Megan said.

Megan ran a hand through her chestnut hair and frowned. Something felt off, but she couldn’t figure out what it was. She noticed that Alexis was off a call. Alexis was Joann’s daughter. She might have some insight into what was up with the schedule.

“Alexis!” Megan whispered. “Why are there no guys working tonight?”

Alexis’ nose ring gleamed as she turned, the streaks of black and pink in her blonde hair creating an odd shimmering effect whenever she moved her head.

“No idea,” she said. “You didn’t trade shifts with anyone did you?”

Megan shook her head no.

Alexis shrugged. “I dunno what to tell ya. The boss works in mysterious ways.”

Megan smirked. It had taken her a while of working with her to look past Alexis’s dark look, the black clothes, the hair dye, the piercings. But once she did, she realized they had quite a bit in common. Alexis had a lot of anxieties and had trouble making friends, but Megan was pretty open-minded, and they got along well. It also helped with office politics; if Megan needed a day off, she could ask Alexis to ask her mom, and usually Joann would be so overjoyed that her daughter had a friend that she wouldn’t think twice about it.

With Amanda, the three made an odd group whenever they’d go out to parties. Each of them was a year apart in age (Alexis was 18, Amanda was 19, and Megan was 20), and none of them were old enough to drink legally. Amanda and Alexis seemed like polar opposites, one a darkly intellectual type who seemed very anti-social in crowds, the other a bubbly blonde who often forgot to wear a bra when she wore a tight dress and got cold easily, so her nipples were almost always on display.

Megan was the glue that brought them together, a studious brunette with a sense of humor who liked helping people and got along famously with strangers. She liked to think she had assembled the three of them into a little team, a clique that would fit into any room they entered. And usually, she was right.

“Still though,” Megan said thoughtfully, “how often do the three of us get to work together? And without any guys here?”

“Well,” came a voice behind them, “I’m here.”

Megan, Amanda, and Alexis turned, as did Abigail, who was startled to hear the even baritone. Sitting with his feet resting comfortably on the counter of the cubby island was Brian, their co-worker, who, most of the women in the office agreed, was a creep.

‘Wait,’ Megan thought, ‘he’s supposed to be a creep, right? So why is he so…hot?’

By now, Jennifer and even Rebecca had turned and seen the newly arrived man behind them, and together, every woman in the room was a little stunned by what they saw.

“B-brian?!” Megan gasped.

Where before Brian had been a greasy, squat, overweight computer science geek who liked to ogle the tits of every woman he came across, the man who sat behind them now was tall, muscular, and profoundly well put-together. The only things about him that were recognizable were his face (though that was significantly thinner than it had been before) his faded Soundgarden t-shirt (which now hung loosely and hid his rippling pecs even as it highlighted his sculpted arms), and the beat-up old laptop he had perched in his lap.

He typed on his computer for a second before answering, and hit ‘Enter.’

“Don’t worry,” he said. “It’s not weird that I’m here. I’m working on some things for our company. It’s good that I’m here. And it’s not weird that I look different, but it is a lot better, right?”

In unison the girls all sighed dreamily, “Yeeaaaahhhh.”

Several of the computers started to ding.

“Answer your calls,” Brian said. “But don’t forget about me.”

Megan turned quickly back to her computer and answered the incoming call.

* * *

Megan – Community Medical Supplies

“Uh, Community Medical Supplies, this is…this is Megan, how can I help you?”

“Yes, I need, well, I was wondering if there’s a chance that you might be able to deliver some oxygen over to Haisbury by tomorrow morning.”

The voice on the other end was old and slow, and Megan wished he’d hurry up and let her finish so she could get back to talking to Brian.

* * *

Amanda – Brillow Funeral Home

“Brillow Funeral Home.”

“Uh, hello?”

“Hello?’

“Oh, sorry, you just said the name of the funeral home, I wasn’t sure if this was a recording.”

“No, I’m a person.”

Amanda wasn’t even thinking about helping this person. She was too focused on the thought of Brian behind her, watching her work, and the odd heat that was starting to spread through her body. It was a nice but bizarre feeling, especially because she was so used to feeling cold at work, but right now she was feeling very, very warm.

While the old person on the other end of the line started rambling about their problems or whatever, Amanda had the thought that she should take her shirt off. She was feeling awfully hot, and it might make her feel a little better.

Careful not to knock her headset off, she slid her pink tanktop up and over her head, exposing her pale bare tits to the open air, and let out a satisfied sigh.

* * *

Jennifer – Waseego Pest Control

“It’s…Hello, pest cunt- uh, pest control, how can I help you?”

The person on the other end of the line coughed.

“I, uh, is this the pest control for the city of Waseego?”

“Yup.”

“Great. Uh, here’s what I need-“

Jennifer typed fast, and the message was riddled with misspellings, but she couldn’t care less about that. All she cared about now was the way she could practically feel Brian’s eyes on the back of her head.

She knew she usually hated Brian, and he hated her; they’d gotten in trouble for getting in shouting matches at work on multiple occasions. She thought he was pervy, and told him so, and he called her a bitch to her face.

Which is why she couldn’t understand it when she started typing with one hand while the other slid down the front of her pants to finger her moistening slit while she imagined his pervy, perfect smile.

* * *

Brian examined the women in the room, the co-workers he’d personally selected as the first to test out the new program he’d downloaded. He typed a quick command, and suddenly Amanda was peeling off her shirt and fanning her breasts, and even from his obscured angle, he could tell she had nice tits, if a little small. He saw the swell of her right breast from the side, and knew he’d have to fix that later.

Meanwhile, he turned his attention to Jennifer. The bitch. The one who’d ridiculed him from day one, who mocked him openly in front of the others, who made him feel like shit day in and day out just because he was a little overweight and he thought she was attractive.

Her dark chocolate skin set off nicely with the light blue turtleneck she was wearing. She always accused him of staring at her chest, which simply wasn’t true; she barely had anything going on there, so there was no reason for him to stare. Really, with her, it was her legs, and her stomach, which he saw in flashes when she stood from her office chair and stretched. She was toned, athletic, extremely strong-willed. It was her military training; she was ROTC at the university, on the officer’s track.

Brian smiled to himself. ‘She’ll definitely be ready to serve,’ he thought. ‘Though maybe not the way she thought.’

He typed a new command. Within seconds, he watched Jennifer roll her tight jeans down, slip off her socks and sneakers, and spread her legs as she fingered herself. She was clearly struggling to continue her phone call, and she kept having to hit the mute button on her control box to keep from moaning into the receiver on her headset.

He dialed in a few new ideas and pushed up a few stats for everyone in the room. It was going to be a very exciting shift indeed.