The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC: Answering Service

By: SpaceSamurai

Chapter Two

Abigail – Trio Shuttle Services

With each new ding from her computer, it was getting harder for Abigail to remember how to do her job.

“Let’s see…Trio Shuttle Services. Okay.” click “Trio Shuttle Services, this is Abigail!”

“Yeah, hi. I need to reserve a shuttle.”

“Oh,” she muttered. “Okay. Uh…one second.”

She muted her box and turned back to the hard-bodied Brian. Somehow she knew he’d have the answers.

“Brian! This guy wants to reserve a shuttle. What do I do?”

Brian tapped a few keys on his laptop. “First, you should take off your clothes. It’s a lot easier to focus without your clothes in the way. In fact, when you’re done with that call, you’ll make sure all your employees follow your example.”

Abigail quickly pulled off her headset and stripped out of her clothes. She was a little self-conscious at first; the baby had done a number on her body, leaving her breasts sagging and her hips and belly still a bit stretched and bloated. Still, after she’d tossed the last of her clothes aside, she realized Brian was right, and she could focus more clearly on what she needed to do. She decided he had made a great point, and she would make sure everyone in the office would follow her lead. Just as soon as she was done with this call.

“Great,” Brian said. “Now, ask the caller if he needs road head service with his shuttle.”

“Got it!” Abigail chirped, and switched her headset back on. “Hello sir? Yes, will you be requiring road head service with your shuttle?”

“Wait, what?!” came the reply.

Abigail tapped her fingers on the counter. She had no time for callers that didn’t understand how the business they were calling worked. “I asked if you wanted road head service with your shuttle, sir.”

The man sputtered on the other end. “I, I don’t, well, I, um-“

“Sir, if you need more time to plan your shuttle trip, you might want to check out our website and then call back.”

She hung up. “Jeez,” she mumbled, “some people.”

* * *

Abigail stood and called everyone’s attention. The ones on calls muted their headsets and instantly everyone gasped when they saw her. As the oldest woman in the room by only a few years, she commanded respect, and all of the girls were unusually horny at the moment, but seeing the young mother naked in the middle of their office was a bit of a shock.

She cleared her throat. “Hey, everyone, I was talking to Brian, and he had an idea that I think we should all consider. You see, if you take off your clothes, it will help you clear up your thoughts and make doing your job that much easier. So I think, for now, we should all try working naked to improve our focus and our productivity.”

Noticing Amanda and Jennifer, she smiled. “I see the two of you are already halfway there.”

Amanda blushed so much her breasts flushed. Jennifer blushed too, but for whatever reason didn’t stop fingering herself. Something about all of this was wrong, but she couldn’t identify it, and frankly, if her boss was ordering her to get naked, she wasn’t in much of a position to disobey.

Jennifer quickly peeled her tight turtleneck off, exposing her bare torso and the lack of any bra over her flat chest. Her puffy brown nipples stood at attention, and the cool air was driving her wild as she fingered herself harder and harder.

Amanda was next. She stood and, bending deep at the waist, took her sweatpants to the ground, hooking her pink thong with them. Brian’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head at her shapely behind, so young and fresh and almost impossibly round. Even with the program at his fingertips, he could never have crafted such an incredible butt, and the smooth milky white of her skin only made it more enticing. He’d definitely have to feel that ass at some point very soon.

Megan was conflicted. Watching her friend strip was definitely more interesting than she’d thought it would be; the sight of Amanda’s curves was suddenly much less annoying and much more arousing, especially all out in the open like this. But still, was she the kind of person who could do what Amanda did so easily? Just start taking off clothes? She heard some clicking and typing, and she was wondering where it was coming from when a voice overpowered her thoughts:

“You must do as you’re told.”

Yes, of course, she realized. This was her boss telling her to get naked. She had to do as she was told.

She unbuttoned the top few buttons on her white blouse and pulled it over her head, showing off her plain, white, C-cup bra, which she unhooked and tossed aside. She unsnapped her skirt and started to pull down her purple leggings. There was more typing, and suddenly she had an idea. She pulled the leggings back up and, instead of taking them off, tugged at the crotch until they split open, exposing her hot young pussy. Instinctively she rubbed her hands up her legs, feeling the warm purple fabric hugging her flesh.

‘Abigail was right,’ she thought. ‘I feel a lot better.’

Alexis had been unsure about Abigail’s order, but seeing both Megan and Amanda follow along, she decided it was probably safe. She kicked off her black ankle boots and pulled down her black skinny jeans. She grabbed the base of her black metal band tee and tugged it over her head. She hesitated to remove her matching black and pink lace underwear set, but a warm smile from Megan was enough to convince her it would be alright. She took them off and stood fully nude, rubbing gently at her healthy B-cup breasts, gingerly playing with the stud pierced into her left nipple that her mom didn’t know about.

Rebecca was the last to comply. She shook her head. ‘I can’t believe this shit,’ she thought. ‘First she’s bitching at me about being late when she knows I’m always late, and now she’s telling me to take my clothes off? What would Brian think?’

It didn’t occur to her how odd it was that she was so concerned with what Brian thought of her actions. She just looked at him pleadingly, as if imploring him to let her get out of this order from their boss. Abigail was about to chide her, but Brian cut her off.

“It’s fine, Abigail. I’ll handle this,” he said.

He typed something very fast. Then he motioned with his hand, and Rebecca got out of her chair, got to her hands and knees, and crawled towards him, her blonde ponytail bobbing down over the shoulder of her blue zip-up hoodie and dancing in front of the dark cleavage shown from her red v-neck shirt.

“As for the rest of you,” Brian continued, “back to your calls, and remember: Every caller has the same needs you do, and it’s your job to figure out how you can help satisfy them over the phone.”

The women nodded and turned back to their computers.

Meanwhile, Rebecca knelt at Brian’s feet and looked at him quizzically, awaiting his next order.

Suddenly, Brian grabbed her hand and settled it on the bulge in his pants, shifting his laptop out of the way.

“I’ll make you a deal,” he said.

* * *

Amanda – Bachmann Dental Services

‘Needs, needs, needs,’ Amanda thought. ‘What do I need?’

“This is Bachmann Dental, my name’s Amanda, what do you need?”

“Hi, Amanda,” a young female voice said, “I have an appointment for a filling scheduled for next Thursday and I was wondering if I could make it sooner. I’m having some trouble.”

Amanda nodded in understanding, though obviously the other girl couldn’t see her. “You need to get your mouth filled. I definitely know that feeling.”

There was a pause on the other end.

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get a message to Dr. Bachmann, and see if he’ll be able to fill you up real soon. What’s your name?”

“I…It’s Ashley Birk?”

Amanda typed away. She got the confused girl’s number and sent the message off. Then she leaned back and tweaked a pink nipple in self-congratulations. She really helped that girl, she thought.

* * *

Abigail – Engelbert Funeral Home

Abigail was sure that something was going on. Every call got harder and harder to complete. She just didn’t understand what was going on anymore. But Brian said she had to keep answering calls, and she would.

“Hello?” she said. That seemed like a good start.

The old man on the other end didn’t seem to understand what that meant. “Hello? Is this the funeral home?”

“No, this is-.”

‘Wait,’ Abigail thought. “I’m sorry,” she said, “I meant, yeah, this is the funeral home.”

The old man cleared his throat. “Is the wake for Hilda Jeffries tonight or tomorrow?”

‘Oh no!’ she screamed internally. ‘How am I supposed to know when the wake is!’

She was looking around her screen. There were a bunch of notices and notes for the funeral home on her call screen. One of them said “Hilda Jeffries Funeral Info.” She tried to open it. But she couldn’t remember how! She tried clicking on it, tried hitting random keys. She even tried poking it with her finger. She couldn’t remember how to work a computer!

“Ummm, I dunno,” she said with what she thought was an apologetic giggle.

“What?”

“I can’t figure out how to read the funeral times.”

“Wait, is this the answering service?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Ah. Well, I’m sorry to have wasted your time.”

“Wait! I want to…to satisfy your needs. What do you want me to do?”

There was a pause. “You want to satisfy me?”

“Yeah!” she chirped. “Definitely!”

The old man cleared his throat again. “What are you wearing?”

Abigail jumped to respond. “Just my headset!”

“Really?” he choked.

“Really! I ain’t got pants, or a shirt, or a bra, or nothing!”

“You’re not very good at this, are you?”

“What do you mean?” she pouted, but before he answered, the man hung up.

* * *

Alexis – Horizons Answering Service

“Horizons Answering Service, this is Alexis. What can I do for you?”

“Oh hi, Alexis!” Alexis recognized the voice. It was Phil, the guy who owned the shuttle service. The guy she knew had a pretty massive crush on her mom.

“Hey, Phil. Looking for my mom?”

“Yeah, she around?”

“No, she’s not working tonight. But if you need someone to talk to…” her voice dropped low and breathy, “I can be of service.”

Phil chuckled nervously, hoping he was just imagining the implications of her tone. “Huh, nope. That’s, that’s fine. I can call her another time.”

“Phil,” she said, her voice making sexy little trills at the ends of her phrases, “I know why you like talking to my mom so much. And it’s okay! I want things like that sometimes. I have…needs. Like mother like daughter. But she’s not here right now, and I am, and I want to make you happy like she does.”

Phil was silent for a long time. Then he managed to mutter, “Do you really mean it?”

Alexis smiled. “Of course. In fact, I’ll go one further: I can do for you what my mother won’t do. Would you like that, Phil? Would you like me to do what mama doesn’t?”

He was hushed, but also anxious. “Yes. Yes, I’d like that.”

“Are you alone right now?”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s have some fun. Open up your pants.”

She could hear his belt buckle and his zipper. He must have put his phone on speaker. Alexis liked the sound of it, the keys in his pants jingling as they hit the floor. She flicked her nipple piercing for a thrill.

“That’s it,” she cooed. “Now take your big dick out of those shorts. Imagine you’re holding it out just for me. Taunt me with it.”

“Oh yeah,” he sighed, getting into it. “You want it? You want my dick?”

“Mmmm, yes, I want it, I want it so bad. I’m already naked and my little mouth is watering just thinking about it.”

Alexis slid a finger into her mouth and sucked for the sound of it. Phil groaned on the other end, and she could practically hear him stroking.

“You, um,” he grunted, “you gonna suck my dick?”

“Totally. I’m gonna lean in and kiss it, real sweet first, my soft lips nuzzling your head. Then I’m gonna run my hot tongue all up and down your shaft, getting sloppy, letting my spit drip down to my pretty young tits. I wanna look up at you with my big blue eyes while I’m licking your cock, just to see the look on your face as you watch a teenager worship your prick.”

Alexis actually could hear Phil stroking now, hard and fast. She put two fingers around her clit and started rubbing herself.

“Oh fuck, Phil,” she moaned. “I’m totally fingering my tight pussy just thinking about having your dick in my mouth.”

“Ugh, you little slut. You’re so hard up for my dick you’re gonna finger yourself just from the thought? What would your mother think?”

She chuckled. “She’d probably be jealous. Her hot little daughter is getting your big hard cock all to herself.”

He grunted again. “Oh fuck. I wanna fuck you so hard.”

“Yeah?” she said, her fingers pushing lower, inside, deeper, faster. “You wanna fuck me? You wanna stick that hard prick in my cunt and fill my hole with your man meat? Oooh, I’m so wet for you. My pussy’s so tight, I bet I’d cum just from sliding down on your fat, strong member. And then I’d just be a mess, bucking like wild on top of you like I was riding a bull, slamming up and down, taking more and more of you into my twat until you couldn’t take it, until you were screaming my name!”

“Ungh, Alexis! Alexis, yeah!”

“Oh, fuck yes, make you forget all about my mom! Just keep fucking me! Keep fucking your little slut!”

“Alexis! I’m going to…”

“Do it, big boy, fucking cum for me. I want you to dream of flooding my teenage pussy with your hot white cum! Do it, baby, fucking CUM!”

Phil let out a thunderous groan as he obviously spasmed and came. Alexis came too, her pussy contracting around her fingers and her juices spreading lightly and soaking her chair. Fingers dripping with her essence, she brought them up to her lips and suckled loudly.

“Mmmm,” she sighed. “Tastes so good, baby. I came for you.”

“Jesus,” Phil said finally. “You’re fucking wild, girl.”

“Just for you, Phil.”

“I’m gonna call you more often.”

“Please do,” she said. “Although maybe the next time I see you, you’ll have to show me what you’re thinking about. It’ll make it so much easier to picture over the phone.”

He laughed. “Careful, I might just have to take you up on that.”

“Then take me.”

He chuckled and hung up.