The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC — Augmented Reality

Chapter 1: Fateful Day

I don’t remember exactly when or how it began, all I know is that sometimes shit just happens. I was raised in a conservative household, taught family values, no sex before marriage and praying to god. I had no problem with it at first but then my teenage mind started asking questions of “why” I had to do it. With the newfound rebellious attitude and teenage mentality of “I know everything” I stopped participating in most of my childhood teachings.

I was the go to guy for help in my family and it felt good....at first. There’s a thin line between being crucial pillar of the family and being the family’s bitch. What first started at favors and requests quickly escalated into demands and responsibilities. Even with all the bullshit and the mountain of “responsibilities” I was pretty content until that one day....fuck that day.

My cousin joined the marine corps as soon as he left high school and I applaud his bravery for that decision. What ticked me off was that this asshole skipped class everyday, never helped out the family once, was a pain in the ass for everybody and he ups and gets a job out of nowhere. He landed an internship in the financial sector a couple months after returning from duty and it’s been sunshines and rainbows for him ever since.

My luck was not that great however. I worked my ass off in high school to get A’s and had a nonexistent social life because of it. I got into college and worked my ass off in there also and still had a nonexistent social life. 3 years of working my ass off and fulfilling all my “responsibilities” got me satisfaction of unemployment and about 40 rejection letters. Senior year I finally had enough and wanted to live for myself and only myself so I decided to man up and fulfill my responsibilities yet again.

I had gotten some money on my 21st birthday and decided to buy an indoor pull-up bar. I had always loved working out and had put on quite some mass since my high school years. I ended up buying one on Amazon with next day shipping instead of marching in the rain to the store. Although my life was boring at best I enjoyed the little things, like my pull-up bar that was on its way.

The next day around 3pm a delivery guy came dropped off a package. I say “a” package because there was no way a pull bar was the size of my palm. Furthermore it wasn’t amazon packaging and this delivery guy was no where to be seen he just rung the bell said the standard phrase and left. The box had my name on it but had no return address so I don’t know who the hell shipped it.

Inside the box was a stainless steel flash drive with a note stating “enjoy”. Passing it off as a late gift from a relative I plugged in the drive and found some documents I needed to backup. To my surprise, windows explorer had a “run setup.exe” displayed. Intrigued I clicked run setup thinking worst case scenario I would have to reinstall my OS. What I found was beyond belief.

It was real, it was the masterPC. I was expecting it to be like in the stories where it installed on your computer and you became a god but it wasn’t. Apparently it was linked to one person (me in this case) and it installed directly IN you. I don’t know to describe it, I clicked the “run setup” icon and then I blacked out. When I woke up I saw a screen on the wall, then the bed then my hand. It took a moment of frantic “what the fuck” to figure out that the MasterPC was in me. I quickly remembered from the stories that the program had a help menu and so I yelled in my thoughts “help”.

“Welcome Zero. This is the user interface of MasterPC, you have been selected to harness the power of the program” replied a voice I reasoned to be an AI.

Dumbfounded that someone could be selected to have this type of power at all I hesitantly asked “selected by who?”

“I have no knowledge of the creators, I have been programmed to guide you through the program and assist in using the program but nothing more. Your question is out of the scope of my programming, I apologize for the inconvenience” the AI calmly replied.

Suspecting as much I let out a small sigh and shoved the creators to the back of my mind and resumed asking the AI more about the program. Apparently the program lets me modify close to anything not just other people, the only limitations that the program has is that it cannot create from a blank slate it can only modify. After what felt like an hour of research it felt weird talking to a robotic voice so I asked if it could alter its voice quality. I was more than joyed when it told me that it can copy any voice if it heard a sample, so I did what any rational male would do and booted up some clips of Angelina Jolie and within minutes I had a virtual secretary that sounded just like her!

After I got used to the whole Angelina Jolie talking to me phenomenon I got to work...on myself obviously. I have always suffered in the cardio path so I decided to boost that up first and then got to other physical modifications. In the end these changes would take place over the course of 2 months.

The physical changes would manifest themselves while I was on break between semesters and would look like I just hopped on steroids and had a late growth spurt. The next set of changes I made them manifest immediately since they weren’t physical.

After I made the entire set of changes I clicked send and a sharp pain shot through my body completely immobilizing me and soon everything went dark. If I was conscious I would have been freaking out and second guessing the whole MasterPC thing but since I was out cold I didn’t get to indulge in that pleasure. I woke up around 4 am with pain everywhere, every inch of my body was screaming at me. The agony reached a level where I was considering just jumping out the window and ending the game right there but before I even made it to the ledge Angie suggested I use my ability to turn off the pain receptors, all I had to do was think off and the pain would cease to exist.

Within nanoseconds I regained control of my body and wiped the tears from my eyes. I brainstormed countless routes I could take with this program and my new abilities, the criminal route and become a legend, the cop route and become a hero, the soldier route and become a real Captain America, or the cliché get rich and grow a harem route. I still had a conscious at the time so I crossed out the criminal path, cops have to deal with a lot of red tape and beaurocratic bullshit to even do anything, there has never been a wise war so I wouldn’t like being a soldier, and I just wasn’t the hormone fueled teenager I once was so the fuck-anything-in-sight route was also crossed off. My mind, even with the new IQ, was pulling blanks; all this power and I have no idea how to use it.

Countless stupid ideas later my frustration took the better of me so I put the career choice on hold and looked for something to eat. I opened the fridge and unsuprsingly there was no milk so I had to opt for protein shake….yet again. I chugged my protein down while watching some paid programming when it hit me, the idea of all ideas. I have always wanted to help people, even before the MasterPC incident, despite the obstacles. While my family members and friends chased after the money I chased recognition. With the program on my side the path outlined for me that best suited my ideals was the path of a vigilante, hated by the government but loved by the people. It also fit in with my loner lifestyle, which was huge plus.

My cousin had his fateful day, and now I had mine.