The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC — Augmented Reality

Chapter 2: Preparations

A couple days passed after I found my calling, owing mostly to the fact that there were so many loose ends to tie up. I made a checklist of things to do before I actually started my career, the first one being getting as far away from my family as possible. Although an overused cliché, the fact is that I would make enemies, enemies that would come after my family. So obviously my first course of action was to move out and find a place where nobody knows me, but before that I had to set my family up so they did not need me any more. With the help of the program I took away the physical ailments agonizing my dad, got rid of his diabetes, high cholesterol and sped up his metabolism a bit and made him immune to most diseases. I did the same procedure for my mom and little brother but added a need to eat healthier and increased their likelihood to exercise. Lastly I made it so that they more than comfortable with me leaving and over time they would forget me and every memory associated with me.

With that chore done I had 2 more tasks to do before my career officially started, find a place and perfect an alibi, both of which could be done with one person. I gave a sinister laugh before choking on another protein shake and started the eraser project. Within a couple of hours my clothes had all been packed and all I had to do was wait for the semester to start to drive my plan into the final stages. With less than 2 months to go before the first day of classes I decided to have some fun and indulge in what my fellow MasterPC users have made a tradition, the ploughing of damsels.

I have always had a passion for the gym and loved the discreetly competitive attitude among the clients. I had always attempted to put more weight on than the previous user but most often failed. With my new found power I decided to demolish the confidence of every single asshole there. There has always been a handful of filth that destroy the confidence of other patrons and instill a fear of failure among the masses that try to improve themselves, but today they receive their just desserts.

I was short in height and average in muscle mass but I had strength that no one could match and the need to humiliate. I walked in and decided to do arms since that was the only thing the filth were doing. I found a target who was doing bicep curls and asked to join in, he seeing the opportunity to show off and demean someone quickly accepted.

I wanted to inquire while he was putting weight on the barbell, “So how long you been working out? You look huge bro shit you must be working out 6 days week atleast”

After he finished putting on 25 pounds on each side he got into position and just smirked and nodded his head.

I got the hint that he loaded his max weight just so I would have to ask him to lower the weight because I was weaker than him and therefore inferior. So before he could feed on my inferiority I added 45 pounds to each side on top of his 25 and did 35 perfect bicep curls without breaking a sweat. The look on his face was a mixture of anger, confusion, fear, and degradation. The superior being was now an inferior insect.

Attempting to reclaim his lost title of supremacy the savage beast with gripped the steel bar and with all his might attempted to lift massive weight. Form had left the building, his back went from an I to a C position and was on the verge of snapping, sweat was colonizing his entire body and his vast vocabulary devolved into primitive grunts.

The show was nearing an end as his back was dangerously near “snap-city” but I didn’t feel a bit of remorse, on the contrary, I felt good. I hadn’t felt this good in a long time and the threat of this asshole not being in the gym for a couple months added on to the euphoria.

We both were yelling “Come on!” but for different reasons, he was cheering for the weight to lift while I was cheering for his back to break. Millimeters before his back was gone the trainers came in and stripped the barbell from him and blacklisted him from the gym.

Just then I realized I was rooting for this guy to possibly permanently disable himself without a bit of remorse or second thoughts, this guy was a dick but he did not deserve a lifetime of paralysis. I had to go apologize and explain the whole situation and again without any second thoughts I charged at the blacklisted individual with a heat full of guilt. Before I even reached the guy he sped off in his Infiniti G37 ignoring all signs of traffic. That was the moment when it dawned on me that every decision has a consequence, no matter how small it is.

Another cliché from a well known movie came to life when the evening news came on, “And in other news tonight, a reckless driver injures 4, 3 with minor injuries and one in stable condition at the moment. The driver however is currently in critical condition, the police are waiting to investigate and possibly file charges”

With great power comes great responsibility

Guilt ridden and approaching an emotional wreck I pleaded to Angie if I could speed up time.

“That is not in my programming. You can however activate the hibernate option where you will remain in a deep sleep for a selected amount of time. The changes in your body will have completely manifested themselves and the immediate changes will have solidified. You must however be undisturbed because nothing will be able to wake you up until the selected time has elapsed. As a side effect one is vulnerable to attack. Do you wish to engage in this option?”

Before submitting to the ordeal I told Angie to have my parents let me hibernate for 2 months as well as modify my body in order to decrease cell aging and increase longevity. With that the timer for 2 months was activated and I dropped on the floor with a loud thud. It would’ve been smart actually getting settled in bed before I let my inner bear out.