The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Creampie Edition

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’ (and you let me know). Publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

* * *

Note: My sincere thanks to my editor (b00dles in the MC forum <>) whose contribution makes this story so much more pleasurable to read. If you enjoy this story and bump into b00dles in the forum, give hime a high five.

* * *

Chapter 9

Chris stood at the doorway and watched Vanessa drove off in her car. Chris had just finished the private tutoring session with her on business management. He turned back and walked straight to the guest bedroom. He picked up his clothes from the floor and took them into the bathroom where he deposited them into the laundry basket. He left the cum-stained bedding for the cleaning maid to wash tomorrow.

* * *

It had been over three years since Chris received The Program, he thought to himself as he grabbed a beer from the fridge. Since then his sex life had changed forever. His wife, Sandy, had transformed to the perfect woman that he wanted for so long. Her inhibition was all but gone and now she no longer wore bras while in the house, as they tended to get into the way of having spontaneous sex. Not that her tits needed any support since her body had now regressed back the condition when she was 19. Every part of her body was at peak condition.

What Sandy wore did not leave much to imagination. Thin crop top or t-shirt combined with tiny running shorts or skirt were all a size too small for her body. The increased sex drives in combination of much shorten recovery time for both of them meant they had sex everywhere and all the time. Chris had decreased his recovery time to about an hour for practical reason and increased his sperm production to keep up with the constant sex. He had modified his wife body to match this pace so her pussy would be wet at all time, and would not get sore ever.

Initially Chris also made Sandy to forgo wearing panties but the downside to this heighten libido combined with no panties was that there were cum stains everywhere. They were on the furniture, the floors, their clothes, and sometimes their car interior. Chris solution was to hire a cleaner to clean up all the stains every couple of days. Of course he had to modify the cleaner’s mind to accept the cum stains as normal and not to reveal them to anybody. So Chris altered his wife so she would wear panties some days of the week to reduce the amount of cleaning required.

The side effect was that Chris found himself turned on by the sight of his cum soaked into Sandy’s panties, which saturated the material eventually and ran down her inner thighs. So he changed the instruction to his wife so she would always wear panties unless he asked otherwise.

Since then their sex life had settle into more regular routine, if what they had can be categorized as regular. Andrea was still part of their life but about one year later, she met a really nice guy and after six months they decided to get married. Chris did not feel he should continue to ‘own’ her. So he removed her attachment to him and Sandy but leaving all her experience and physical modifications in place. Andrea and Sandy still met up and had lunches during the weekend, and from his wife Chris learned that Andrea was having a great marriage. This brought much relieve to Chris’ mind as he was not sure how her husband would handle the modified Andrea.

With Andrea no longer in their life, Chris decided it was time to change his too. He spent the next six months carefully manipulated numerous people so he raised enough money to start trading properties. With The Program, he had no problem getting good prices and with each transaction Chris made a handsome amount of profit. Nothing too outrageous as that would arouse suspicions, but enough that after six months Chris and Sandy were set for life as long as they did not live extravagantly.

Financially secure, Chris then got a job as a teaching professor at the local college. The slower pace life of a teacher would afford plenty of playtime for Chris and the abundance of young college girls was the perfect playground. Initially he was the perfect teacher, giving classes that were universally praised by the students and staff. He always kept up with all the paperwork, the exams, and the tutoring sessions. During this time, Chris collected huge amount of information on all his female students, profiling them one by one, and decided which one he would take on first.

To avoid arousing suspicious, Chris used The Program to make the first girl, Jennifer, failed the mid-term exam thus led to her request for more tutorial sessions. Using the pretense of equal treatment for all his students, Chris declined to offer her extra tutoring. The look of despair on Jennifer’s face was exactly what Chris was expected. He then explained to her that while he could not tutor her in an official capacity, he was more than happy to offer private tutoring off campus.

That was the start of his private tutoring sessions with a string of female students in his class. Chris would start with a one-hour session with real tutoring for the first fifteen minutes. Then he would set some short assignment for the girl to complete while he issued a set of pre-defined commands with The Program using his laptop. He then spent the next thirty minutes enjoying the body of a young college girl before letting her to tidy up and left his house an hour after she walked in.

What Chris did to these girls depended on his mood. Sometimes he just wanted a nice, slow, sensual blowjob that a devoted partner would give to another. Other times he would crave release, skipped all the preliminaries, and sunk his cock in the young pussy as soon as he could. Sometimes he would make them kept their clothes on while other times Chris wanted to look at their young naked bodies as he fucked them.

Chris’ mind turned back to Vanessa as he swallowed the last drop of beer. Today he was in the needy mood and no sooner had Vanessa stepped into his study, Chris went straight to his laptop and issued the commands that he had set up while waiting for her arrival. Without a word, Vanessa walked out of the study and into the guest bedroom. She then unbuttoned her jeans, pushed it down her legs along with her panties, and leaned forward over the bed. Chris walked right up to her up turned ass and fucked her non-stop for thirty minutes, bringing her to orgasm four times before blowing a huge load inside her. He sent her away with a pussy leaking his cum and no doubt a huge wet spot on her jeans by the time she got home.

The wide variety of girls he had have in his guest bedroom had kept him content enough that Chris no longer desired to seek woman to join him and Sandy. Moreover, knowing the possibility of people out there looking for the chance to posses The Program, being contented and not making himself stand out might be the best course for the long term. He looked out to the backyard and hoped that this perfect life would last.