The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Denise’s Story part III

I haven’t written any of this story in nearly two years, but it was comments from readers of the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive that convinced me to continue it. I would like to personally thank all of you who encouraged a timid lass from Guildford to continue on with this story. I hope I don’t disappoint!

Amy

Gerrold Raken had had a terrible day at the labour office. Ironically, there was entirely too much labour involved for his tastes. As he exited his auto, he suddenly felt a tingling in his loins and noticed that his cock was rock-hard. He hadn’t noticed it happen, but now all he could think about was dropping a load (or two or three) into the first female he laid eyes on. Such were the whims of Denise, safely hidden away in his own bedroom, who decided that Gerrold would have an unsatiable urge to impregnate every woman he saw.

He entered through the front door, tossed his jacket and briefcase down, and was stunned at the sight before him. His young, 17 year old daughter was sitting on the floor, dripping wet and smoking. In his house!

“What the hell do you think you’re doing, young lady?” he demanded.

The girl that was Amanda no longer stood and walked over to him. He noticed a strong ammonia smell about her, mixed with the intoxicating smell of her fag. His wife Mandy was nowhere to be seen.

“I think I’m grabbing your fucking prick, dad.” With that she reached out and clamped a hand around Gerrold’s newly 10-inch long cock. “ooh, daddy, you’re so BIG.” Pussywhore dropped to her knees and furiously unzipped his pants, watching with delight as his member sprang into view at full attention. She held her cigarette gingerly between two fingers as she slowly jacked him off.

Gerrold moaned. “Amanda, what the fuck are you doing?” Upstairs, Denise had given Gerrold the same dirty-talk command that she’d given his wife and daughter.

She looked up at him as she took another drag. “You keep asking me that, daddy. Isn’t it obvious? I’m going to fuck you.”

“You’re damn right you are, you little bitch!” With that he reached down and grabbed her head with both of his hands and shoved is cock into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. To his surprise, she didn’t gag.

He held her head firm as he pounded his cock into her again and again, each time harder than the last. Her head was reeling back with each thrust from the sheer force. She simply kneeled there and smiled up at him as he fucked her mouth rotten.

He pulled her head off of him with a loud popping sound and yanked her to her feet. He forcefully turned her around and bent her over, placing her hands on the wall. He hiked up her plaid skirt and pulled her panties to one side, and playfully rubbed the swollen head of his prick around her cunt.

“Please daddy, don’t tease me.”

“You want this?”

“y... yes...”

“beg.”

“God, please daddy.... I need to you fuck me. Fuck your daughter... fuck me raw.”

“Why should I?”

“Because I’m a nasty, dirty, filthy cunt and I need your cock. Now fuck me! FUCK ME!”

He rammed his cock into her extremely tight, virgin pussy, popping her cherry. Denise made sure she felt only pleasure from it.

Gerrold grabbed his daughter’s hips, set his feet, and went about pounding his little schoolgirl for all he was worth... right as his wife walked into the room. He instantly froze, his eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Gerrold, what are you doing!” Cumslut faked anger and surprise.

“I’m... fucking Amanda.”

“Pussywhore,” his daughter corrected. “please call me by my true name.”

“Alright then, I’m shagging pussywhore, what’s it to you?”

Cumslut smiled. “Well, I am CUMSLUT, after all. You can spooge in her or on her if you really want to, but I can tell you right now it’ll all end up in me.”

Gerrold casually resumed his thrusting, as Pussywhore bucked her hips back against him to drive him deeper inside. “Is that so?”

Cumslut smiled. “Yes... Pussywhore can keep enough just for her to get knocked up. I get the rest.”

The words coming out of his wife’s mouth were nearly too much for him to take. He moaned as his balls tightened. “And... what do you... intend to do with it?”

As Gerrold waited for an answer, he noted Amanda... no, Pussywhore was whispering, “Fuck me, Daddy,” over and over, timed between each thrust. He had no idea what was going on, but he wasn’t very concerned at this point.

“Well,” Cumslut replied seductively, walking over slowly to insert first one, then two fingers into her daughter’s ass and began pumping them, “I’m going to keep some for myself so that I can get knocked up, too,” (this was yet another new addition Denise had just added), “and the rest I am going to swallow. You think I’d let that go to waste?”

Gerrold could take no more. He shouted out as his sperm flooded his daughter’s insides. “AAAAAaaaaaaaaaggggggh, fuck fuck fuck fuck....”

“Yes daddy, fill me up! Oh god, I want your jizz....”

The cum gushed out in three massive spurts, sloshing about his daughter’s insides. Denise made sure some got through and instantly started fertilization. Pussywhore reached back and shoved her father off of her, and stuffed a finger up into her pussy. She removed it, covered in cum, and smiled as she stuck it up into her mother’s wetness. “You like that, mommy?”

“oohhhh, yessss. That’s a good girl,” Cumslut purred.

Pussywhore then got an evil smile on her face, and focred her mother to the ground, lying flat on her back. She squatted over her mouth, and Cumslut eagerly opened her mouth in anticipation of her new favorite food.

But Pussywhore reached down and forced her mother’s head into a different position, so that the cum wouldn’t fall into her waiting mouth at all. Cumslut struggled and wiggled about, but Pussywhore held her firm as she forced the cum from her pussy. It shot out as if coming from a cock of its own, spraying across Mandy’s face. It filled one nostril and covered her eyelashes. Her soft, succulent lips were now covered with that most delectable pearliness.

“God, that is so fucking hot,” Pussywhore moaned, rubbing her cunny across her mother’s nipples for good measure. She slowly bent over and gingerly stuck her tongue out, and licked some of the cum from her mother’s lips. Mandy’s own tongue emerged to play and fondle her daughter’s tongue through the cum.

Amanda held her mother still and slowly began scraping the cum from her face with one finger into Cumslut’s eager mouth, where she swallowed as fast as she possibly could.

Upstairs, Denise chuckled evilly as she entered a new command. Pussywhore’s face changed from one of intoxicated lust to horror as Amanda took over and saw her mother’s cum covered face and her own hand being licked of cum by the woman who gave birth to her.

Suddenly there was an intrusion, something large and warm forcing itself into her ass. She looked back and nearly passed out in shock.

“DADDY?!”

Gerrold smiled at her. “What can I say, my girl. I was ready to go again and your ass is, ungh, so fucking tight.”

Her head twitched as Denise brought Pussywhore back, and the former Amanda smiled. “That’s fine, father. As long as you let me clean you off as soon as you come out of there.”