The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Master PC: Improving Working Relations

mc md mf gr

Synopsis: Greg uses Master PC at work to improve inter-office relations

NOTICE: the following story is complete fiction. I am thankful for the creator of the Master PC concept, and give them full credit for doing so.

Greg returned to the office, after his hour-long commute. He sat his backpack down, and was about to get some coffee when Priya turned the corner in the cubicle farm, and walked to his station. “We need to discuss the status of your project in 10 minutes; Are you free at 9?” she asked, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he just walked in. “Sure,” Greg replied. “Let me get a cup of coffee and I will meet you in...?” “The main conference room”, Priya said to answer his unfinished question. With that, she turned around and walked away, her conservative 2-inch heels accentuating her calves as Greg’s eyes made their way up her body to her ass before she disappeared behind a wall of beige office furniture.

Priya was the project manager assigned to his work. She was Indian, tall with long legs, and often wore very lovely dresses and outfits to work, some of which pushed the boundaries of ‘business casual’, not that Greg minded. During the weekly project meetings, he would occasionally stare at her, noting how the fabric wrapped around her body like a glove, highlighting her curves just enough to arouse him. That feeling of arousal hit Greg as she departed his desk, and his cock would have sprung from his khaki slacks if he didn’t still have control of his erection from his previous use of Master PC.

Greg got his coffee, then sat back down at his desk for a moment. Meeting with Priya often went poorly: she was generally out of touch with what was going on with the project, despite repeatedly being provided detailed data, and she was supposed to gather project requirements from the customers, but never seemed to have much of anything other than vague descriptions. While he sat there, the thought occurred to Greg to use MPC to ‘improve’ his interactions with Priya. He started up the program, which took a couple of minutes as it detected and scanned everyone on the floor where he worked. Once the initialization was complete, Greg scrolled through the data until he found Priya, waiting in the conference room for the upcoming meeting. He quickly typed in the following commands:

Greg hit ‘Enter’, picked up his log book and coffee, and went to the conference room where Priya was waiting. As the meeting started, and the droning of the various managers and other techincal workers began, Greg started noticing subtle changes in Priya’s attire and behavior. The cloth of her current wardrobe started getting sheer, and the neckline and hemline began to move towards each other, displaying tantalizing fractions of inches of cleavage and thigh with each slide on the Powerpoint presentation. Thankfully, Priya was standing beside the projected image, giving Greg a clear view of his handiwork. While this was going on, he could see how she started to use her hands in more seductive ways: running them through her hair, brushing her fingers along her neckline, and sliding her hands up and down her hips. No one else was reacting to this, thanks to the settings Greg gave MPC, and thankfully his own re-programming allowed him to keep his own excitement in check, even when the first two increases in cup size occurred during the meeting, causing her breasts to nearly spill out of the ever-shrinking dress.

Once the meeting was over, Greg watched as everyone else packed up their laptops and note paper, leaving Priya along to disconnect her laptop from the projector. At one point, she stood directly in the bulb’s output, allowing Greg to clearly see her nipples through the thinning material. He said to her, “Nice presentation, you did a great job.” “Thanks,” she replied, her hands reaching up to hide her now-blushing face, but not before brushing them against her chest, causing them to jiggle and wiggle.

Over the course of the rest of the day, Greg saw Priya’s outfit change: as MPC worked through its commands: first, a pencil skirt with a sweater cover over a camisole, followed by a mini-skirt with a short silk blouse, a hot pink jogging bra with matching shorts, and finally a string bikini which strained to contain her now-massive juggs. At 3:00pm, after the last of the breast-enlargement commands ran, Greg locked his workstation, and walked over to the doorway to Priya’s office. He found her sitting at her computer, attempting to type an email, her arms barely reaching the keyboard as her now HH-size tits were keeping her away from the edge of the desk. “Hey there, do you have a minute?” Greg asked her. She looked up, almost breaking the strings keeping the triangles of fabric that were attempting to cover her nipples. “Sure, I always have time for you, Greg,” she replied. “I wanted to discuss your involvement with the next phase of the project,” he started. “You did well with today’s presentation; would you want to do more of that sort of work?”

Just as Greg said “work”, Priya blushed all over, then half-fainted forward, her immense chest acting as an air bag, as the following commands executed that Greg had timed to run while he was in her office:

Once the effects set in, Priya picked her head up to see that Greg had closed the door, pulled down his pants, and was displaying his 10-inch baby maker. Her mouth and pussy both started to water at the sight of Greg’s member, and she quickly made her way to kneel in front of him. “I know you want this,” he said. “Show me how much you want it.” Priya didn’t bother with a verbal response, choosing instead on taking the head of his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking on it as she fondled his balls with one free hand and fingered herself with the other. She was having some difficulty getting her mouth around the massive head, and due to the length of the shaft, her mounds were not an impediment to her ministrations onto Greg’s enhanced dick.

Greg pulled Priya up to a standing position, then bent her over the desk. He moved the flimsy bikini bottom aside, and slowly worked each of the 10 inches of man meat into her sopping pussy, illiciting moans and groans as she was filled up. Her mammoth mammaries were supporting her body weight as the pounding she was taking from behind was mashing her nipples into the wood of the desk, adding to her squeals of delight. Greg knew that others would start wondering where he was, as he had not set anything up to the contrary, so he grunted a few more times before releasing a torrent of cum into her pussy. After a few moments of listening to his now-drenched balls smack against Priya’s equally wet lips, he pulled out of her, flipped her onto her back, and said “Baby, you need to clean me up with your mouth.” “Okay, darling,” was her response, as she commenced with licking his balls and shaft until only the glistening of her saliva remained as any evidence of the sexual acts just performed.

Once she had cleaned Greg up, she looked down to see that some of his spunk was on her chest. “Why don’t you rub that in”, Greg suggested, to which Priya replied, “Good idea, sweetie”, as she began to moan as she rubbed the remaining cum into her fun bags, leaving them with an unmistakable sticky sheen. “You should quit your job here, and shoot adult videos from your apartment. I should be your manager, and you should give me 25% of what you make,” Greg said. Priya’s eyes rolled around a bit as the suggestions implanted themselves. “That sounds like fun! I love being sexy, baby,” she replied, then walked back around to her chair and collapsed as if she was a rag doll, which MPC just told her to become with another pre-arranged command.

Greg put his clothes back on, and slowly opened the door to the office. There was no crowd of co-workers standing there, wondering had been going on; instead, there was the usual murmur of conference calls, printers, and typing that would be associated with “business as usual”. Greg walked to his desk and sat down, then proceeded to type in a few finishing touches into MPC:

He sent an email to his boss, stating he wasn’t feeling well and had to go home. He then drove to the local computer store, picked up a couple of computers, web cameras, and other stuff to get Priya set up right. He then went to Priya’s apartment and set up the computers and cameras. He registered www.bigjuggspriya.com adult web site, found some pre-written adult broadcaster software, and configured it to meet the needs of the newest adult star on the Internet.

A few weeks later, Greg decides to stop by Priya’s apartment during his lunch break. As he walks in, he sees her spread eagle on the couch, her completely-oiled body glistening under the studio-quality lighting he installed. She had a butt plug inserted in her rear, and was sliding a large pink dildo in and out of her dripping cunt with one hand, as she typed “thank you’s” onto a wireless keyboard to the hundreds of web cam viewers with the other. When she saw Greg had walked in, her eyes perked up. “Hey baby! Do you have something for me?” she called out. “Sure do...” was his reply, as he started pulling off his clothes before directing his cock to full erection, then stood just off camera so the viewers could see just half of the shaft as Priya worked her tongue around the head. “Mmm, sausage...” were her only coherant words as she moaned and slurped her mouth on his member.

~ fin ~