The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Jake’s Story

Part 2 – Super Orgy Porno Party

What has happened so far :

A young guy named Jake Yearling, a nerd to the highest degree, has created his own Master PC program using his dad’s old computer and a high priced DNA scanner. He played around with his dad’s life, and is just coming into the realization that anything he types in will happen in real life. He gets his sister Jenn’s boyfriend to leave, and is waiting for her downstairs.

The door to his room opened and closed, softly. Jenn was obviously trying to sneak up on Jake. Well, no use in making her wait; he had his pants off in a second. But, then something engulfed his head, completely covering him. It was her breasts! They were huge, considering that not half an hour ago, they were a small B-Cup. He relished in the feeling, big breasts encompassing his head and neck. Jake stuck his head between her breasts further, and licked her right tit, turning towards her. He could feel the saliva on his ear, but it was a small price to pay for losing his virginity to a big breasted bimbo. He kissed her chest lightly, and then reached down with his left hand. He somehow found her cunt on the first try, and stroked it lightly. It too was wet, but a good wet. He loved it. He slipped a finger in, then another. It was tight, and warm. He turned and stood up, feeling her nipples press onto his chest. He could no longer control himself. Jake stood up, and faced his sister. She now looked the part of his sex slave; beautiful features, and big breasts. He felt his sister touch his cock, and feel the length of it. He smiled to himself, and pressed it towards her snatch. He couldn’t take too much more, and flung his sister onto his bed.

He stood before his sisters opening. It looked so good, shaved and ready, almost pulsing with desire for his cock. He rammed it in. He pumped her, letting his instincts take over. He jabbed her and pushed against her again, and again, and again. He felt his orgasm rising. He would need to fix that with the Master PC program. He never wanted to cum, unless he wanted to. Not when his body said to. He just left his cock in her, knowing that she wouldn’t refuse him. He let himself go, and continued thrusting while pumping her full of his seed. He loved the feeling of sex. It was so wonderful, amazing even. It let him be free, totally free. He left her like that, writhing in her ecstasy. He smiled at her, watching her smile and almost laugh in sheer joy. He pulled himself out of her dripping pussy, and looked around for his pants. He found them near the computer.

He put them on and went onto the Master PC program for a few more changes to himself. He made himself able to cum when he wanted, and girls who drank his cum would become addicted to it and become an extreme aphrodisiac. He then smiled to himself, and checked the time. Yep, the girls who did cheerleading would be practicing right now. He knew this, because he, like many other loners, liked to watch them bouncing and twirling. Especially their big boobs. He loved watching them jiggle and bounce in time with the music. So he grabbed a loose shirt, and after writing his sister a short note, left the basement and the house. He drove his and his sister’s car to the school, and upon entering, heard the music coming from the nearby gym. He glanced in, and saw the cheerleaders bouncing and shaking their pompoms.

The head cheerleader, Cindy, was showing the girls her new ‘improvements’ to their routine. It included a three-man tower and back-flip landing, complete with two other towers shadowing the first exactly four beats later. The song they were using was some sort of techno remix, because as far as Jake could tell, there were no words. He was a little worried what would happen if the Master PC program didn’t work outside of his house. He had set the area for 100 miles, sure, but did it really reach that area? He was about to find out. He opened the door slowly, so as not to make that big of a scene if it didn’t work. He even had the alibi that since it was a Saturday, he was here for the Science Olympic meeting. It was an odd school, to be sure. He didn’t have to use the excuse, thankfully.

As soon as the girls caught a glimpse of Jake, they all smiled and winked at him or nudged their friends and licked their lips. He could see that his commands to make him look like a god had worked. But now there was no sport in the game. He would have to change that when he got home. But for now…

Jake spoke quite normally. “Hello gals. How’s practice going?”

“Oh, Jake! It’s going great! Would you like to watch what we have so far?”

“Sure, I’d love to. Where can I sit?”

“Oh, yeah! Um, how about the bleachers? Or wait no, Jessy’s got a chair!”

Jessy was a short brunette, with a stocky frame. She was built like a brick house from all the cheerleading, and it showed in her muscles. But what really made her a hit at parties and for cheerleading was that besides being strong and on the squad, was that she had DD breasts and apparently was very easy when it came to dating. She gave it easily, and apparently ‘loved the cock’.

She brought over a small folding chair, and smiled at Jake. She stood by his side as he sat down, and cooed in delight as he pinched her tight ass. The uniforms that the girls wore was a single piece blue and red jumper, tight enough to show their lithe forms and large enough to give the girls just enough emphasis on their prized assets. She leaned over to give Jake a quick peck on the cheek, and then ran back to her position as the music started. It was a slow song to start off with, some rap-like beat. The words were cut from it, making it sound even more interesting. The song was then changed into some weird rap / techno mix, remixing the song with bass beats and odd lines from the chorus strung in here and there. The girls started their routine, and for what he could tell, Jake thought that it looked more like the girls were just dancing and grinding on invisible boys. There was a lot of bending at the knees and waists, slowly straightening and brushing their pompoms across their chests. Those less endowed, which were to say, the girls with C-Cup breasts, were showing off more than the other girls. Cindy was at the back, not really shown. She was a tower base, and was used mainly for that purpose. The dance could use some work, Jake thought, but with Cindy’s improvements, it would be. It never yet failed to excite him how these girls could bend and move so well. Their timing was a little off, but for the most part, it looked very hot. The song ended after about two minutes, and the girls were breathing a little harder than usual. Jake clapped for their benefit, and they looked fit to burst with pride and happiness at his approval. For all he knew, he might never get bored with the way they teased men without giving too much away.

“A few suggestions. Firstly, great job all of you. Nice timing for the most part, I know that by game time tonight, it will be flawless. Secondly, do you still have those old uniforms, the ones with the skirts?”

“Thanks for your praise, Jake! And yeah, we still have ‘em, why?” asked a tall leggy blonde named Rachel. She was maybe 5′9″, and was one of the less busty girls. She was one of the top-of-the-tower types, and one of the highest popular ranked girls. She hung out with the ‘cool crowd’ along with Cindy and Jenn. She had long blonde hair, which hung down to her lower back, almost to her waist.

“Oh, just a little thought.”

“Really? What would that be?” The entire squad was now intent on why Jake, their god in flesh, would want them to wear the old uniforms, when these ones showed off their breasts, asses and pussies so much better.

“Well, for tonight, as it is the Championship Game, why not go all out? You won’t be cheerleading for a while after this, so why not go out with a bang?”

“Ok, suppose we do wear the old uniforms. Why would we really want to do it?”

“Well, I suppose that your boyfriends on the team will like it. That, and you can sort of flash the men in the crowd, instead of giving them everything at once. Or wait! A better idea! Why not just use the skirts of the old uniforms? That way, you can rip them off during your dance, and show everyone your new bottoms!”

“Wow, that’s a great idea! What do you say girls? Shall we do it?”

A chorus of Yes filled the gym, and Jessy ran to get the old uniforms. Cindy put in a new CD, and pressed play. It was a mix CD, with some rap and techno and overall dance music. She did cartwheels for sheer joy of it, and joined some of the other girls who were dancing with each other. Jessy came back, just as Cindy and Rachel were basically rubbing against each other. Jessy laid the old uniforms ground, and without even trying to talk over the music to the other girls, started to undo the stitching on one of the uniforms. She got it off superbly, and started on another. She was a smart girl; she started one and then went to another, instead of doing one entirely. It was a neat idea. And then, another thunderbolt struck Jake, and he got out of his chair and strode across to Jessy. He bent over to whisper something to her.

“Only do half of the uniforms. Why not make the girls in the back, the ones people usually never see, wear the new uniforms? The ones in front will wear the ones with the skirts on them, and it will look even cooler, I think.”

“Oh wow! I never even thought of that! Boy, smart and sexy! I could eat you right up!”

“You may be able to tonight. I’m having an after-game party at my house, regardless of whether we win or lose.”

“Oh, sweet! I’ll tell the others as soon as they come help!”

“Alright, I’ll send some girls over right away.”

“Thank you soo much! You are just too kind!”

As Jake straightened, Jessy followed him with her eyes, focusing on his crotch. She licked her lips, and started to rub it with her left hand. Jake looked down, and was surprised when he was looking at a cheerleader fondling his cock. He was more surprised when she used her right hand to lift up her uniform top, showing Jake her tits. They were a little droopy, but her nipples were nice and hard. He turned from her hand when someone from behind pinched his ass. She put her top back quickly, and he could still see her little nipples like rocks pointing hard against the fabric of the uniform.

Turning, he saw Michelle, Cindy, and Rachel smiling at him with what were supposed to be innocent looks. Michelle was the leader of the group, second only to Cindy. She was shorter than Rachel, about 5′6″, but had the largest chest in the group, a hefty and big DD, a 38 or 40 maybe. She was also one of the only black kids in the school. She knew it and acted the part well. She never let the fact that she was a minority stunt her – in fact it seemed to give her a better boost in self-confidence. She had a frame little that of a porn star. Apart from her big chest, she had a thin stomach and a very shapely ass, like a little heart. All three of those girls were the height of cool girl-wise in the school, and they knew it. They also wanted him, Jake. This was a dream come true.

Michelle turned with Cindy and Rachel, and beckoned him to follow. On their way out, he grabbed one of the other cheerleaders’ asses and squeezed it. He loved how he could do this and not get slapped or hit. In fact, she just pushed back on his hand for more. He didn’t know her name, but told her to get her friends and help Jessy with the uniforms.

Michelle and co. were already on their way to the change-room. Jake followed at a respectful distance, so it looked like he was walking the same way, not with them. It wasn’t until he got inside the room that he remembered that he was a god to these girls and everybody else – why would they care what he did? He figured that with the settings that Master PC had on him, most people would just let him do what he wanted. That was okay, but what about if he wanted to travel somewhere? He would have to change that as well. So much tinkering, but that came with the package of a new program. There had to be some bugs in the system.

He found Michelle undressing, changing out of her uniform into her ‘street’ clothes, a.k.a., clothes that looked baggy and had some obscure rapper’s name on it. He also noticed that after Michelle stripped, she didn’t put more clothes on. She just stood there, at the bench her clothes were on, and turned slowly, displaying herself for him. Her large tits were topped with reddish-pink areolas and little nipples. Her black skin made her exotic, not something that he had expected to be able to fuck. He heard some laughing coming from the shower section of the room. He found Michelle nodding towards the doorway. Rachel and Cindy were also naked, looking at him with lust and mischief in their eyes. Their figures were spectacular. Rachel was totally shaved, and to Jake’s surprise, not a true blonde. A patch of brown fuzz covered the top of her pussy, trimmed but not shaved. It was shaped like a little heart, which turned him on for some reason. Cindy had bared her impressive form, muscles seeming to meld perfectly into her bones, and her pussy totally shaved. It was hot in that room, and not just the temperature. The girls looked at him, stared at his form. What wasn’t amazing to see? Jake was their god, and deserved their respect. Then he looked down to what Rachel and Cindy were smiling about. They were holding a small bucket of water. Oh no.

Oh yes. They threw it on him, drenching his clothes in the front. He stood there, dripping, as the three girls laughed at his shocked expression. He decided to play by their rules. He shook his head, and put on a false frown. He took off his shirt, and then his pants, standing just as naked as them in a female changing-room. They opened their mouths in shock as they saw his ten-incher, and smiled as they thought about how much bigger it could get. He walked towards them, holding his clothes.

“Um, my clothes got wet from some girls hitting me with water. Where can I dry them?”

The girls laughed at his misfortune, and led him to a dryer. It was a small machine, built into one of the walls. All along the wall, similar dryers were built. They were designed to dry bathing suits and towels, but the girls shook his pants into one, his boxers and socks into another, and his shirt into the last one. His shoes, remarkably, hadn’t received the bath, and were still dry. He placed those near the door, so they wouldn’t get wet. He shrugged his shoulders in resignation, and turned to face the three beautiful girls. All three were in their sophomore year, and not surprisingly, none of them were a virgin. He wasn’t either, now. He stepped towards one of the showers, and turned it on. It was slightly cold, and he turned it to a warmer temperature. He stepped under the spray, letting the water run over him. The three girls each took a shower next to his, Michelle on his right and Cindy on his left. Rachel stood by herself for a moment in indecision, and then went to where Jake was. She shared his shower, and took each moment she could to touch his cock. She turned her back to him, and turned the nozzle to her hair. Jake took that moment and pressed his cock into her ass cheeks.

Michelle came up from behind and started to massage his ass. He was starting to get hard again, and from the soft moans Rachel was making, she liked it. Then a pair of hands came from in front of him, and started stroking his cock. Cindy was apparently trying to feel his cock as well, and was doing a superb job. She had also inadvertently pressed herself towards Rachel, making her move backwards onto his cock. It was almost in them both, it was so positioned. Cindy continued her ministrations, while Rachel just moved forwards and back, rubbing her soft pussy on his cock. Michelle pressed forward onto the back of Jake, and pushed her tits onto him. He just let the girls do their thing. He couldn’t cum unless he willed it, so he let them work and let the feelings soak in with the water. Rachel started to shake a bit, and then her legs clamped up. She was cumming, just from rubbing herself on his cock. She sighed and moved into Cindy. Cindy’s hands left his cock for a moment, and the next thing he knew, she was sucking him down. She got his head in her mouth, and he could feel her tongue move up and down the tip of it. Then another mouth was sucking his left ball, and another was licking and sucking his right one. All three girls had some sort of cock in their mouth, and intent on making him cum. He pushed forward into Cindy’s mouth, making her sputter on his length. She pulled back a bit, and then took the hint. She started to lick and suck him deeper and deeper. After about three minutes of sucking him off, he felt Cindy start to suck him faster. She was fingering herself, and approaching her own orgasm. Rachel let go of his left testicle to go help Cindy finish her off. Jake was surprised. Not only were they champion cock suckers, they were lesbians! Double sweet! This was not his doing, this was their own doing.

Cindy started shaking and seized up. Jake was about to let go when Michelle jumped at her and pushed her out of the way. She took him into her mouth, and proceeded to suck him down, further and further. She got about halfway before she stopped, and then proceeded to swallow him down. He was throat-fucking the hottest black girl he had ever seen, and she continued to go down further. She got to about eight inches before she couldn’t go anymore, and tears started to stream down her face, mixing with the shower water. Jake decided to let himself go. He pulled out of her, and grunted to let the girls gather. Cindy and Rachel kneeled in front of him on either side of Michelle, and he let loose. Thick stream after stream of his hot cum gushed from his cock, and the girls diligently caught it either on their faces or in their mouths. What they couldn’t get was washed down the drain, but not before they sucked him clean and ate what they could off each other. Seeing three hot girls eat his cum got Jake excited again, and was about to bend one of them over to fuck them when he accidentally hit the dial for the temperature. Suddenly the warm water turned ice cold, and all four of them jumped away from the cold water. Jake laughed a bit, and then it gave way to a full belly laugh. The girls joined in, and they finished washing up separately. Jake got his clothes from the dryer, before realizing that he had no towel. He looked to the girls with a puzzled expression.

“Um, where are the towels?”

They laughed at him, and gave him one. He just rubbed himself down quick, and tried to put on his pants. The girls stole and withheld his boxers, so he just shrugged and put on the pants. He put the shirt on, letting it hang loose and un-tucked. The girls dressed equally quickly, and exited the changing-room via the gym exit. He followed again, this time arms around Michelle and Rachel, his hands on their tits. Cindy opened the door, and Jake found the other girls still dancing or working on the uniforms. From what it looked like, they were almost done. He led his three girls to the parking lot, never once letting up on Michelle or Rachel’s chest. They had on tight t-shirts and no bras, allowing him almost free access to their goodies. At the parking lot they stopped, unsure of what to do. Jake led them to his car, and taking his arms off the girls at last, opened the doors. There was a quick tussle as to who got to sit in the front, until at last Cindy won by invoking her leadership over the other two. With Cindy beside him, and Michelle and Rachel in the back, Jake drove back to his house with the three hottest girls in school, not counting his new and improved sister. On the way Cindy reached over and started to massage his cock through his pants, and Michelle leaned over to Rachel and lifted up her shirt. Rachel sat straight, head back and legs spread, as Michelle started to lick and suck on her tits. Cindy was likewise trying to get them all killed, because she had succeeded in getting Jake’s cock out of his pants and was promptly blowing him. They made it back to his house in record time, Michelle and Rachel almost naked in the back seat and Cindy topless. He turned into the driveway, noting that his father was home. That would be interesting. He had not been expecting him home for a while yet, but then remembered how he had given him adjustments earlier that morning. He was probably either sleeping or screwing Jenn. Both prospects didn’t faze him, knowing that he wouldn’t be bothered. But he would need his father for his plans tonight. He put himself back into his pants carefully, and opened his door. He looked at his house and decided that though they made good money, it was time for an upgrade to the house. More changes thanks to Master PC. He would be busy for a bit.

He let the three girls out of the car, who hadn’t bothered to cover up. As Jake opened the front door, he felt a hand on his ass again, this time caressing. Those nymphs. He would have to do something about that. Upon entering the house and getting his girls inside, he heard some moaning and the familiar sound of fucking coming from the kitchen. His dad was fucking Jenn. He told the girls to go down to the basement and stay in the common area, and to get naked. They giggled, and obeyed. Nothing wrong there. This was already going good. Jake sauntered into the kitchen, and glanced at his father and sister rutting on one of the kitchen chairs. He smiled and asked his dad,

“Oh, hey guys! How was work dad?”

His father didn’t answer, just looked at him with awe and satisfaction, and glanced down to the sight of Jenn ogling him. He smiled knowingly, and left them to their ministrations. He went downstairs and almost got to the bottom before he was attacked by three girls. Michelle undid his pants and reverently held his cock before her, before leading it to her dripping wet snatch. She cooed and held him to her, shoving his cock into her inch by inch. After he was in to the hilt, she started to move up and down, as well as back and forth. Rachel and Cindy pressed their bodies to him, and kissed him, opening their mouths and rubbing their tits on his arms. He let his arms hang at his side, and then flicked his wrists up to find their pussies. They were also wet, and though he was having sex right now, he wanted them to feel it too. Then he got a good idea. He withdrew his fingers from the two girls, and lifted Michelle. He carried her into his room, and sat with her still on him in his chair by his computer. It was still running the Master PC program, and he typed in quickly :

Whenever a girl sucks or is fingered by Jake, she will feel like it is his cock in her. She will notice a difference when his fingers are in her and when his cock is in her by having an orgasm quicker than usual. If Jake has his fingers in a girl’s mouth, he will feel her ministrations on his cock.

He then felt Michelle hump him harder and harder, eventually stiffening and then relaxing. He never once let her get up from her seat on him. He went to go find the other two girls. They were still in the main room, as per his earlier instructions, and were doing the classic 69 position, Rachel on top. Cindy was starting to orgasm it looked like. Jake picked Michelle off of him, and then stuck his cock into Rachel from behind. She wasn’t expecting it, and let off a shriek.

“YES! Yes, Yes, Yes! Oh god, yes! Fuck me harder, harder! Oh, plunge into me with all you have!”

Jake proceeded to do just that, and stuck one of his fingers into Cindy’s mouth. She stiffened, and then started to lick his finger like it was his cock. The feeling on his dick was sensational! He was fucking a girl and having someone lick the head of it at the same time! This was too good to be true. Michelle was passed out on the floor, lying on her back, breathing deeply. Rachel was then cumming around his cock, and Cindy too. He decided to wait a minute before letting loose himself, and transferred his cock from Rachel to Cindy. He went on top of her, and then traded positions, her on top. He reached up to her tits, rubbing them and pinching her hard nipples. Rachel had crawled to his left, and rubbed her own tits in his face. He nibbled them, and continued to fuck Cindy. Cindy soon came, the ministrations of his fucking sending her off into bliss. Rachel then proceeded to lick up their love juices off of his cock, and he decided that Rachel would get his cum, being the only girl to stay alive this long. Wait, who was that? Oh wait, Jenn! Jenn was still here! He saved himself just in time, and Rachel soon came herself again. She rolled onto her back, breathing heavily and resting with her eyes closed. Jenn pretty much jumped on him, and he let her ride on him as she wanted. He palmed her big breasts, knowing how it would affect her. He then decided to give her a little surprise. He stuck on of his fingers into her already tight twat, and that proceeded to give Jenn the ride of a lifetime, having the feel of two of his cocks in her pussy. She rode him out, cumming herself. She didn’t fall right away, but wobbled a bit. She got off of him, and started sucking him down. He let go then, just as soon as she got the head in her mouth. She rubbed his balls, coaxing more cum from them. He was soon empty, and she was lying like the rest of the girls, except that she had fallen right on top of Rachel’s chest, and used her tits as a pillow.

Jake excused himself for a moment, and hopped back into his room and onto the computer. He fixed a few things while he was there. He made himself able to cum as much as he wanted. He made his sperm count never decrease. He also changed the rules of the house : Any girls that came here would immediately want to take off their underwear, if they were wearing any. Sex was no longer taboo – all people were free to take and give it whenever they wanted it. And for his party tonight especially, he would make all the girls who came extremely horny until they left ; so much so, that if four guys wanted to have sex with her, she would let them. He then fixed a few other things – making himself not a god to everyone in the 100-mile area, but just to let him go unchallenged in anything and everything he decided to do. He could now walk into a bank and fuck the tiller and no one would pay him any mind, because it was just the normal thing.

He typed in an experimental action.

Make inside of house 300% larger, but retain normal shape on the outside of the house. Make the extra room in the basement into a large wooden pavilion overlooking the back of the property, including Muskoka chairs and wooden stairs leading down to the grass. Make the basement into a large sex-oriented area, where people will want to come back to. Fill shelves with porn movies and magazines of every type of fetish and desire. Make the main floor into a deluxe kitchen and dining room area. The upstairs will now house enough room to support an additional 20 people, if the need arises. Make Jake’s room into a private room, complete with lock. No one can enter his room except for Jake and those he invites in. No one will notice the Master PC program on his computer ever, except for Jake. Make his room larger, and give him a bed the size of three king-sized beds, and a private balcony for himself which is inaccessible from the outside unless already open. Make the balcony able to reach the backyard as well as the main floor.

He read it over, looking for a few things he might have missed or forgot. He added furniture for the new rooms, and made sure that everything that they would ever want for a party of whatever capacity would be filled instantly. He made the dining room into a complete new one, complete with crystal wine glasses and a glorious chandelier above. The new rooms upstairs would be made into the image of his own room, except with 1 queen-sized bed in each room, and not his 3x King bed. Also, he made sure that the walls would be covered in a new coat of paint and look totally natural, like the rest of the house. It looked good, so he let himself set the timer for 2 hours. That would give him time to get the party ready and amuse himself with the girls for a while. He would also leave for a bit, picking up what he needed for the party.

He hit the send button, and it read – Command Successful! A timer started counting down from 2 hours, and a few images of women naked came up for his viewing pleasure. He just smiled at his AI program, and left it running.

He went back to his four girls, who were now caught up in a four-way lesbian party of their own. They saw him come in, and promptly stopped. He would also need to change that. But, later.

“Now, girls. For right now, Jenn, I need you to take your fingers out of Rachel, and go invite your friends to a party that you are having here. Make sure that they bring their girlfriends and boyfriends, respectively. Rachel, Michelle, go do the same. Cindy, I need you to go back to the school and work on the cheer. Oh, and you three aren’t going to wear any underwear from now on. If anyone asks why you aren’t, say ‘Jake told me’, and they won’t bother you about it. Go!”

The girls gathered their clothes, intent on obeying him. Jenn went upstairs without any clothes on, her breasts bouncing with each step. He could watch them bounce all day. Michelle and Rachel dressed quickly and left promptly, pulling out their cell phones. Cindy took a bit longer, doing her hair up. Jake went over to her, and rubbed her breasts. She just sighed and moaned, but continued to dress. Jake then forced her to her knees, and gave her a new order. She was to tit-fuck him, and then leave. She proceeded to do so, with great ambition. She brought her breasts together, and pumped them up and down his shaft. Knowing that she could do this for eternity and not get anywhere, he made her take his head in her mouth, his cock still engulfed in her chest. He came into her mouth, and she not once let a drop leave her mouth. She smiled at him, and stood up. He slapped her on the ass on her way out. Now he had to go get the party started, as it were.

He worked his way upstairs, slightly exhausted from all the sex he was having. His legs were a little wobbly. He came upstairs to find Jenn talking on the phone at a million words a minute. She smiled at him and winked, then continued her rapid-fire discussion. He dad was sitting on the sofa in the living room, reading the paper. He decided to broach the topic right out.

“Dad, I’m having a party here. I need you to go out and get a few things for it.”

“Sure, what do you need?”

“Oh, a few things. A big stereo, a new TV, things like that.”

“Sure son. Got a preference?”

“Just make sure that you get the biggest and most expensive ones you can. And I’ll need a laptop and a new desk and chair.”

“You got it sport. When can I expect these guests to arrive?”

“Sometime around 9 or so. It’s going to be an all-night party, so after you drop off the stuff and set it up, you can go to a motel for a night.”

“Sounds good. Anything else you need?”

“Nope that’s it.”

“Okay, I’ll leave in a few minutes. Who do we want for the TV company?”

“Whosever we have now. Make sure we get all the channels it can come with.”

“Alright son. See you tomorrow probably.”

“See ya later, dad. Thanks for getting them for me.”

Jake left the house waving goodbye to Jenn, still nude. He hopped in his car to go get some other items. He drove to the nearest liquor store and, without paying, got four carts full of coolers, wine and hard liquor. Then he went to a beer store, and picked up about four or five cases of different beers, each with four different types of beer in them. As he left, he gave the girl behind the counter his number and told her to work the rest of the day without a bra or a shirt on. Then he told her to call him and get a ride to his house after her shift was over. He left the beer store and headed over to the nearest dollar store he could find, and picked up some burnable CDs and DVDs. He knew the guys would want to borrow some of his DVDs, so he would copy them for the guys. Next, he went to an HMV, and asked the manager there to give him one of every techno, dance, and rap CD that they had. His car now filled to the brim with liquor and party supplies, he decided to go make a few pit stops to his friends. He filled them in on the party details, leaving out the sex part. Let them think that they just got really lucky one night. He made sure that they would call their friends as well, and went back home. By this time, about an hour or so had gone by, and his dad’s car was gone. The house was also noticeably bigger on the inside, like the rooms had grown. Jenn was still talking to her friends, and Jake waved her over. He knelt before her, and proceeded to lick her twat and finger her while she was talking. She never once stopped or stuttered. He was amazed at her dexterity and ability to do so. He started moving things into the house. First the CDs and the Dollar Store items. These he put in his already bigger room, with his expanded bed. It looked big enough to fit about 10 people on it, maybe more. And it wasn’t even done yet.

Next came the liquor, with Jenn’s help. He was surprised that not one person noticed that Jenn was naked, even the mailman. He simply looked her over, and gave her the letters. She was just another girl in this guy’s mind. When everything was out of the car, he gave Jenn another quick orgasm, and waited for his new equipment to come in.

About half an hour later, the television – a 10 foot screen with LCD projection and 8.6 surround-sound speakers – and the boom box came in. They were both set up downstairs, and the cable guys came around the same time. They had the cable hooked up quickly, and left without another word. His new laptop and desk came next, and those he had set up in his room. The desk was set against the old one, so that the program wouldn’t be cut off. Jake took one of his dance CDs out of its case, and put it in the television’s DVD player. He moved one of the couches to where he could watch it, and set it to play randomly. At first the television was quiet. He didn’t know why, until he turned up the volume. The bass was so strong he could feel the reverb through the couch. It even shook one of the paintings on the wall. He turned it down, afraid he might blow the speakers on his first try. He let it continue to play, while adding another dance, two techno and a rap CD into the tray. The boom box had another rap CD in it, and that he put upstairs. Finishing the necessities, he iced the beers and coolers, and put them along with the hard liquor behind the bar. No need leaving them alone for now. The doorbell rang again, and a new couch and a few new love seats were ready to be placed. He put them downstairs as well, now large enough to hold about 300 people comfortably. He wasn’t expecting that much, but it was good to be prepared. He went back to the Master PC after the delivery guys had left, and saw that the commands it had been given were now done. He typed in a new set of commands :

The cheerleaders at Grey Hill High School will perfect their dance for tonight’s game. They will also not wear any underwear. All the girls will shave their crotches, or trim and shape them. Upon the end of the game at Grey Hill, all students who attended the game will leave immediately and arrive here.

He set the command for 1 hour, and left to go find Jenn. He was in the mood for some more sex. He wanted it all the time now, and wanted it more and more. Now all he had to do was wait.

After The Game

Jake watched the clock fervently. Any moment now, hundreds of people would enter his house. He had set it up so that no one would break anything or steal anything, and that if they wanted to stay, they could and would in the new rooms upstairs. He had also made the bathrooms more accepting, meaning that they could hold about four people if need be. He dressed in a gold button up shirt, undone at the top. He put on the school’s blue and red track pants, not wanting any restrictions for tonight. He made Jenn go put on some clothes – actually, just a button-up shirt, also undone showing off her amazing cleavage and a pair of bicycle shorts. He watched the clock, and right at the stroke of 9:10, the doorbell rang. He turned on the TV, and pressed play. The room started to reverb with music. His door was locked, the Master PC program now on his laptop as well as a couple of CDs. For all that power, it still was only about 10 megabytes of memory. Astounding.

He ran upstairs, and turned on the boom-box. It started to play, and he answered the door. There was the cheerleading squad, in their new uniforms. They were red and blue still, but now the entire undergarment was red and the skirts were blue. Hovering over them were their boyfriends, and behind them, people were lining up for the party. He let them come in. The girls wearing bras and panties immediately left for the bathroom, in pairs and trios. Thank god for the new sized bathrooms. The people filed in quickly, then a bit slower. After about half an hour, everyone that was at that game was in his house or out in the backyard. The booze was found, and impromptu barmaids were set up. A few people danced in his basement, and more upstairs in his living room. The people surrounding his house would not complain about the noise level, and they could all dance and party until they had to leave. It was starting to become what he had imagined. He was slightly tipsy, and sat down for a moment between two girls he didn’t know. He made small talk, and they flirted with him for a while. He found that they didn’t have boyfriends, and they were apparently dying to fuck somebody. He put his arms over them, and played with their breasts while watching the room. Somebody had changed the CDs, and now they were playing bass music, which sounded a lot like porno music. It was a good CD. A few couples were making out, trying to be discreet. Others were not so discreet ; one guy had his hand up two girls’ pussies, and his friend Greg was actually fucking a girl on one of his new couches. A few other people were like Jake, hitting on random girls and petting, sometimes fucking them. It felt good to watch them, but it felt even better when a pair of big breasts engulfed his head. Jenn had snuck up behind him, and he just settled back. The two girls next to him, Becky and Holly, were now naked and he too had his hand up in their snatches. Their mouths were in a permanent O shape, and were getting pumped by, what they understood, his big ten-inch cock.

The party was starting to wind down again when someone hit the lights. The room was now totally dark, black except for a few lights on outside. Jake got up unsteadily, and groped for the light switch. It wouldn’t turn on. Oh well. Maybe a blown fuse. The TV was still playing, oddly enough a song called ‘Super Orgy Porno Party’, so that was good. He found his way back to the couch, and lifted Becky to his cock. He bounced her up and down, until she let out an ear-piercing shriek. Similar moans and grunts were heard in a few more minutes, and then the lights came back on. Greg was fucking two girls, one under the other, his cock switching between them every other thrust or so. The couples were now joining, and partners were switching. Becky got off of his cock to be replaced by Jessy, the girl who made the new uniforms. Jake’s head was then squashed between her tits and Jenn’s, and a couple other people came downstairs to watch and join in on the fun.

By about 2 in the morning, most of the girls had been fucked at least three times, by different guys. Some couples left, some never to return. All of the girls now paraded totally nude at all time, even coming back from the bathroom. Jake was about ready to fall asleep, so he pointed to a couple girls, including Michelle and Jenn, and led them to his room. He got them on the bed, and went for more. He ended up falling asleep after screwing 72 girls by his count, and fingering another 37. He fell asleep amidst a mass of writhing girls’ bodies, his cock hard and unwavering throughout the night. His last thought was

‘109 girls in a night. What a party!’