The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Jake’s Story

Part 3 – The End Of All Things

What has happened so far :

A young guy named Jake Yearling, a nerd to the highest degree, has created his own Master PC program using his dad’s old computer and a high priced DNA scanner. He has since created a living and loving bimbo out of his sister, Jenn, made his father a big-shot at his office, and made the inside of his house grow. He has had sex with three cheerleaders, his sister, and other random girls at a house party he threw last night. He went to sleep, the party still going on and with a raging hard-on.

Jake yawned and opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed, that much was true. He couldn’t seem to be able to move his arms or his legs though. And he had a stiffy so bad, he thought it might break if someone hit it. He tried looking to his left and right, only to be looking straight into something black or dark pink. It was probably his imagination; nothing that made his dreams interesting ever became real. There was no ‘Master PC’, he never had sex, or his wasn’t sister a bimbo. That dream was just too good to believe it was real. He felt something move on his left leg, but he couldn’t tell what it was. Then something wet, and slightly tight, was wrapped around his cock. He closed his eyes, thinking he was still dreaming. Then they snapped open to see Jenn riding his cock for all she was worth. No, this wasn’t real. It couldn’t be. He tried to move his hands, but they were buried under what felt like fur and big bouncy pillows. He pinched something, just hoping it was his leg or crotch. Nothing happened. Then a moan escaped some lips near his head. Another girl? She opened her eyes and smiled at him, and moved up and down his hand. She leaned forward and licked his ear, then his cheek, and finding her way to his open mouth. She pushed forward, but couldn’t get very far. Apparently she too was buried under someone. He felt Jenn move faster and harder, up and down on his cock. He didn’t know how he had lasted so long. Then it all came back to him in a flash.

This wasn’t a dream. Neither was last night. It had really happened. He started breathing heavily. It was too good to be true. He forced his head up, and looked around. His room was gigantic, complete with a new desk and a very big bed. His little computer was on his two desks, the screen dark but the lights for the computer flashing very quickly. Oh No! His program was still running! That meant that anyone could have used it. Then a command came back to him, reminding himself that he had set it up so that no one in his room would bother to touch his computer, and if they did see the Master PC program, they would ignore it. That was slightly comforting.

Jenn was still grinding him, and her hair was flying around her head. Her big breasts, a double E, were now bouncing and hitting her face or her sides, flopping from side to side. He tried wrenching his legs away, but they were too buried under bodies. Then he got a wicked little smile, and moved his head away from the girl who was kissing him. He bit the girl to his other side, and she came awake quickly, and yelped. The other girls woke then, about 20 or so of them. They all were lying across each other, and had taken up positions where they were as close as they could get to him without smothering him. He liked the look of it to be sure, but right now he needed to get to his computer. He had a few more things to take care of today. But he still couldn’t move. Then his arms got some hold, and he pushed the girls away. His other arm came with him. He pulled his legs under him, kneeling and taking Jenn off of him in the process. He stood on the bed, and moved backwards. The girls were all now kneeling in front of him, as if expecting something to happen. He was slightly puzzled, but then remembered that he wouldn’t cum unless he wanted to. That made him grin maliciously. He started pumping his cock with his right hand, very quickly. He closed his eyes, and told the girls to get ready.

He started pumping cum. It was like a fire hose. It wouldn’t stop, and the cum kept shooting from his tip. He opened his eyes at one point, and saw that all the girls were now either drenched or just covered in cum. It was like bukkake, but with one guy and lots of girls instead. He just kept going and going, never seeming to stop. He guessed that about 6 hours of being touched and fucked by random girls and not going off was taking its toll on him. He finally stopped after another minute, finally shooting off one last stream into Michelle’s still open mouth, and he dropped to the bed. The girls, on the other hand, were pawing as much as they could into their open mouths. He yawned, and slumped down on the bed, exhausted and unnoticed by the girls. He felt himself being moved and rolled over, with about five tongues cleaning him off. He opened his eyes, and saw Michelle, Rachel, Jenn and two other girls doing said cleaning, the other girls trying to get in. He picked himself up, and took charge.

“Okay, okay. I have enough for all of you. Line up along the bed.”

The girls all did so, not before Jenn gave the tip of his cock one last lick, and stood by the others. Jake told them all to kneel, and then shoved his cock head into the first girl. She just kneeled there, and he opened up again. He didn’t faint this time, but gave her just enough to make her cheeks expand. He did this again, and again, and again. Every time, he just let loose, knowing that he wouldn’t run out and he could do so as much as he wanted. By the time he got to Michelle, who was about third from the last, the other girls had left the room. He pumped her, and the next girl, and then came to the last girl, Jenn. Michelle and the unnamed girl left them alone, and instead of giving it to her in her mouth, he told her to lie on her back. She did so, almost falling down in her hurry to get his orders done. He put his cock in her pussy, and pumped her full. Before she could get up though, he jumped to her mouth and shot another load in her. Then he shot another. She was doubled over, exalting in feeling his cum in her pussy and her mouth. She drank it down, and then left the room.

Jake sat at his computer, and pulled up the program. He clicked a couple times, and including himself, he made it so his cum was addicting, but not so much as he had made it before. They would want it, all the time, but not as bad as they had wanted it. He clicked 3 minutes, enough time to let the girls finish drinking his cum, and then not bother him for a while. He then remembered that he had guests over, and that they were all over his house. He looked outside, and despite no covers or pillows, there were a couple people out there, on his deck. They were mostly girls, and some guys. One guy was still screwing a girl. His cock plunged in and out of the girl he was fucking, and he shot off in her, his legs tightening, his cum spilling out of her engorged and filled pussy. He clicked once more, this time targeting the house, and made it so that every girl there wouldn’t get pregnant from the previous nights fun. He then left him room, confident that no one could, or would, go in there.

In his expanded living room down in his basement, he saw another mass of people, more guys this time, but the girls still outnumbered them about 3 to 1. A lot of the guys must have realized that they were most susceptible down in the basement. He wondered what happened to the couples that left. Probably nothing. His previous command was still working, making it so that once they left, they would not feel like fucking. He picked his way through the crowd, and went upstairs. In the kitchen, the living room, and even the front hallway, there were people lying sleeping, totally naked. Here there were more couples and less orgies happening. He made his way into the kitchen, and found that there was still some booze left. He popped open a beer, and let it run down his parched throat. He felt the pounding in his head go away a bit, and left the sleepers to their dreams. It was only 11 in the afternoon, and from the looks of their bodies, they were tired and sore from an all night fuck-fest. Jake continued upstairs, and found his extra rooms, his sister’s room, and his dad’s room totally filled with people on the beds, floors and one couple was even inside his dad’s walk in closet. He shook his head in disbelief, and went back downstairs, and found that he was getting hungry. He really hadn’t eaten anything the previous day, and he was feeling pretty empty.

He went back to his basement, where he found Jenn sitting on one of the couches, his laptop on her lap. Oh god no! She should never have got it! He moved slowly towards her, and she smiled as he sat next to her. He placed one arm around her shoulders, and started rubbing her right tit. He knew that if he distracted her enough, she would forget his laptop, and just focus on his lap. He looked towards the screen, and was shocked to see that not only herself was targeted, but also all the girls on the property. He just watched, shaken to his core, as she made them all have bigger breasts, about a double H or even double J’s. It was scary to think that all these girls would now have great big hooters, and no worries carrying them. While he sat stunned, he couldn’t stop her. He just thought about the fact that all these girls would now support full bosoms and the problems that would arise from it. Jenn hit the Send button, and set the timer for 1 minute.

Jake just watched, horrified and very turned on at the same time as Jenn’s chest grew outward more and more. They knocked the laptop from her lap, but thankfully it didn’t hit the floor. It hit a girl below them; more precisely, her chest. She moaned in reply, and moved forward a bit. She moaned some more, and then the rest of the room replied. As girls started to realize they had gigantic chests, they didn’t freak out; they got more and more horny. Jake picked up the laptop to find that the slightest breeze would set these girls off, and a shag carpet could make them orgasm themselves to death. He grabbed for the laptop, but grabbed flesh instead. He felt the girl orgasm again, and then a tit hit his face. Apparently, Jenn’s already enlarged breasts made them grow bigger than the rest of them, already a double I and still going. There was no stopping it, it seemed, unless he could get the laptop. He looked for it, and found it under the girl on the floor. She was getting felt up by the guy and two girls next to her. The girls were delirious from pleasure. The guy was delirious from the fact that the three normally almost flat girls he had fucked last night were growing their tits for him. Jake at last got the laptop, and brought it to his lap, quickly. It was hit from the side by Jenn’s big bosom, and he glanced her way. They were huge! It was like someone had got a pump, and just blown her chest up. She was on her way past a double M, and they didn’t seem to want to stop. Any more, and he knew she would have never been able to lift herself off of the couch. They would crush her under their gigantic size. He quickly undid the last command, and made everyone think that it was just the alcohol and their own horniness talking to them. By now, everybody downstairs was awake. Oh, no! What about upstairs?

Jake rushed past some girls making out, stepping on their breasts at the same time. They all had a massive rush of pleasure, sighing, cooing and shrieking in delight at cumming. He ran upstairs, and found that nothing was broken. In fact, no one was even really awake yet. He sighed in relief, and then changed it so that the girls upstairs would leave, go pick up so breakfast foods like pancake mix and juices and stuff, and then come back. They would also have the good sense to get dressed first, and check in at their respective houses, saying that they were staying the rest of the week. No sense of letting their parents worry about them. He then selected the entire 100-mile area, and made it so that all parents were more easy going when it came to parties and sleepovers and not notice any change to their physique and shape. They would also let the girls in their family do what they wished, to the point of drinking and having sex and wearing sexy clothes. There he stopped, knowing that drugs was still a big thing for teens, and he didn’t want them to get the wrong idea. He wanted the police to do their things and leave him alone, so he changed that too. He made the area around him never worry why there were so many girls coming and going from his house all the time. It was just the norm. He then had the rest of the girls, the ones who weren’t leaving to go get food, prepare to cook it and serve it in their new deluxe kitchen. It would make Wolfgang Puck, that cool chef on TV, envious. He had the guys sleep the rest of the time away. They would wake to find breakfast made, and served by the very girls they had fucked last night. They were also allowed to eat anywhere, and have sex with the girls who were serving them.

He set that command, along with a reducing breast command, for 1 second. He hit send, and instantly there were the girls, getting up, smiling at him and going about their business. He then clicked himself, and locked his profile to be changed only by himself. He also made himself stronger, faster and slightly more intelligent than he already was. He needed to retain some humanity, so he didn’t go nuts. He could now lift about four girls, per arm, and take someone out if need be.

He let the girls go about their business, and watched as they subconsciously cleaned up and did all they could to get ready to cook without even getting dressed. It was fun to watch so many girls being his maids. Maybe he would make one or two of them permanent. For now though, he did change a few things. He made the girls who were doing the cooking wear the proper attire of apron and gloves, but nothing else. He also made the girls cleaning wear French Maid uniforms, complete with tutu and hair in a bun. He filled out the racks of all the girls present to about the size of a DD or EE if they already had a big rack. He sent that, and watched as their breasts began to swell, and clothes materialize out of nowhere and cover their bodies. With much bending over and making any excuse to get Jake to look and touch them, they eventually did get the house clean. The beer and liquor bottles were thrown in the garbage and the garbage in the garage, to be taken out later that week. Even the walls looked scrubbed down.

Jake went upstairs to see how the preparations were coming along. The girls were bustling and looking busy, cleaning and getting pans ready for pancakes and French toast, or eggs and one for bacon. They seemed to be waiting for the other girls to get back with the food. One or two were getting plates out, another one was getting utensils and still another was getting glasses and cups out of the large glass cupboard. Jake hadn’t given the order to make the pantries full, but apparently they were. They were stocked to the brim with food and all the cupboards were all full or nearly full with enough utensils to feed an army.

The girls who were out came back in record time, and tossed their food to the girls in the kitchen. Those who had put their bras back on took them off again, because their breasts began to grow when they came back into the house. Their already tight and revealing shirts grew outward, showing prominent nipples and deep cleavages. Jake knew that if he really wanted, he could fuck all the girls and not get tired, but his libido was very sated right now. He had just averted danger while giving 20 girls enough cum to make a sperm whale jealous. He waved at them to follow him, and led them towards the guys downstairs. They took their original positions, and fell back to sleep, some with clothes on but most without. The effects of the basement were still addling their senses, and they didn’t think twice about it. Apparently they didn’t care much about wearing clothes anyways. Good to know.

It was Sunday, and almost all of the people had school tomorrow and it would be bad for the school population to be depleted by about 200-odd people. He went back to his laptop, still open on the couch, and typed in that the people who were here would remember everything, and that on Monday they would behave as normally as possible, even though a few changes were still to be made.

Jake checked the clock, and saw that it was only 11:30. His dad would be home soon, greeted by naked guys and girls, fucking everywhere. It was fine, but it would probably be a little weird still. So, he inserted the command that until his dad came home and left again, the girls wouldn’t be able to have sex with anyone but Jake. There was no sense in him not being able to tease the girls and the guys at the same time. He then made one last change to his house, in that if anyone who was at this party ever felt scared, or worried, or was homeless, or anything, they would think back to this house and come here first as a sort of shelter. Here they would feel secure and happy, knowing that no one or thing could make them leave.

He then went back to the basement-living-room area, and sat on one of his couches. He looked across to his big-screen TV, and was surprised that it was still on. The music wasn’t playing, but just the whine of the screen made it enough to send his ears ringing. He was surprised that so many people, including himself, had been able to sleep through that noise. He kept glancing at the clock, and watched it go from 11:30 to 11:45, and at 11:50, Jenn poked her head downstairs and told him that breakfast was ready. Jake said okay, and typed in one last command into the laptop. He had all the girls downstairs go and help serve the food, and though they could tease the guys there, they couldn’t fuck them, no matter what happened. He let the guys wake up first, and head upstairs after grumbling and mumbling something about hangovers and blue balls. He was chuckling to himself when he heard that, thinking that it couldn’t be possible. Now it would be for a while though. He saw that most of the guys had already left, either to the bathroom or going upstairs unsteadily to face the sunlight. He also made sure that though the guys could, and eventually would, get physical with the girls, they wouldn’t be able to hurt them in the least way. Chuckling and smiling, Jake went upstairs to find the girls serving their respective boys and toys, and the ones cooking were smiling and bending over a lot to get dropped forks or to help put eggs on plates.

The guys were having a lot of trouble keeping their hands to themselves. One guy had a girl next to him, trying to get her back in the mood, but she just kept shoving food into his open mouth. He eventually relented, and let her serve him. She even held his plate and fork, and when a bit of his scrambled egg fell off her fork, she just watched as it rolled onto the floor. She bent over to pick it up, and her shaved pussy was bared to her boyfriend. He reached for it, smiling a bit, but that faded into despair as she stood quickly and wagged her finger ‘no’ at him, teasing him mercilessly. Jenn waved him into the kitchen, and he stood behind her, dressed only in the red and blue sweat pants he still had on. He considered pants to be symbolic, as his sort of leash over the other girls. He pulled the front of them down, and pushed into her ass cheeks. Jenn continued to cook and scramble eggs, moving back and forward from time to time to scramble his eggs.

Jake listened intently for his dad to come home, and at noon, sure enough, he walked into a room full of girls in French uniforms feeding guys. He looked well rested and had a small smile on his face. He walked into the kitchen and held one of the cook’s captive for a second. She turned to Jake, who smiled and nodded. She lost a worried look and turned to smile at the 40 year-old man who held her arms. He let them go and turned her back around. He then pawed her delicious big breasts with both hands, rubbing them down and back up, in her valley then to her nipples and back. She just kept smiling, her mouth opening in an O shape as he freed his cock from his pants and stuck it in her ass cheeks, like Jake had done to Jenn. Whereas Jenn was doing all the work, his dad thrust at her violently, then dropped his load in her. He covered himself up, and continued to paw and maul her big breasts as he spoke to Jake.

“Ah, good morning son. Enjoy the party last night?”

“Yeah, I did, thank you. How was your night?”

“Oh you know, screwed a couple girls and then some.”

“Well, that’s good to hear. So dad, do you have to go to work today?”

“Well, someone has to put good food on this table.”

“Okay then. I’m going to go take a trip up to Maureen’s today, if you want to come.”

“No thanks, I’m fine. Why are you going up there?” asked his dad, lowering his face now to lick the top of the breast of the girl he was still holding onto.

“Oh nothing big, just wanted her to see what she was missing, really.”

“Oh, heh, no I’m fine. Who are you taking with you? Jenn, obviously.”

“Actually, Jenn is probably all I’m going to take. She’ll have the biggest impact on her, considering that Jenn was her little beauty queen. Now she’s going to be her little nympho slut.”

“Ah, yes. I see the angle. Make her see that since she left, Jenn has gone berserk, and then make her come home and set her straight. Well, if that is the plan, will you be able to get all these people out of here by then?”

“Yeah, no probs. Would you like to watch anyhow?”

“You know what, I would like to give it to that cow. Sure, I’ll be here. Say around six-ish?”

“Sounds about right.”

“Alright then. See you at around six. Goodbye, my dear.”

At this point, Jake’s dad flicked the girl’s nipple on last time, gave her breasts one last squeeze, and left the house. The new commands flickered into life once the door closed. The girls serving the guys found themselves prey into their own emotions and lusts, and found themselves go from teasing to fucking in the space of a second. To the guys, it looked like their hard work had finally paid off. Greg, Jake’s friend, succeeded in getting a third girl to join him and ate while the other two took turns blowing and licking his cock. One guy was eating bacon from between and on top of a girl’s breasts. Michelle, Rachel and Cindy, who had resurfaced from diving on one of the other girls there, took care of cleaning messes and plates from where they could get dirty or broken. Jake ate his meal across one girl. She had eggs on her flat stomach, bacon across her tits, and even had a glass of orange juice between her legs that he had to slurp out of, causing him to inadvertently lick her twat at the same time. She seemed to like that part the best, and he decided to try and drink all the juice. He did so, making her cum as well. He found that pussy juice mixed with orange juice had a tangy taste to it, and he liked it very much.

After everyone’s appetite had been filled, he let the guys go home. Actually, after the guys blew their wad for the second time that morning, they were told to go home by their girlfriends. The girls would help them dress, and then kiss him out the door. Once he was outside, he promptly forgot how to get back in, and drove away. Jake soon had a house full of girls, and maybe one or two guys still there. He heard grunting from the dining room, and there was Greg doing the horizontal mambo. He blew his wad for the second time, and told Jake that this was the best party he had ever come to. He even made a point of showing him who he had had sex with. It was funny, because a lot of the girls blushed or looked away. His friend was definitely a stud where it counted, though he did look a little bow-legged as he left. He asked Michelle to look for any more guys, and escort them outside the house. She did so, replying from the basement that no one else was in the house except for the girls. Jake’s cock strained at his pants, but was more preoccupied with the notion of how to satisfy about 150 girls with one cock. He told most of the girls to go home, pack for a week, and come back to the house. They left, and now he only had to worry about 40 or so. These girls were the ones who were either homeless or couldn’t / didn’t want to go home. Jake asked them to sit in a big circle in the living room, with a space left for him. He went downstairs and grabbed his laptop, along with the charge cord. It had been left on all night, and he didn’t want to waste any more power than he needed to. It was down to 1/3 of a full bar, and knew that he would need it to help with his own ‘Mommy’ issues.

He asked the girls, one by one, why they were afraid to go home, or why they couldn’t. Some had abusive fathers or mothers, and that he corrected quickly. When asked why he was typing, he told them that he was going to help them by bringing in a shrink to help their family through their problems. The girls seemed to buy it, and he kept fixing things. He knew that with the new changes he was typing, he never would hear those things again. When about half of the girls had finished, there was quite a few wet eyes and some sniffles. Kleenex was brought out, and they continued in telling him their names, and why they couldn’t go home. Michelle was one of the ones still there, but she kept very quiet. She asked if she could tell him alone. He noted some big distress in her voice, and nodded slightly. None of the other girls caused a fuss, but she was looking more distraught than any others. The other girls’ troubles were slight; a broken home, a father who had raped her as a child, and so on and so forth. He changed the homes, but also some of the girls’ memories, so that it wasn’t their fathers of mothers, but rather just a scary man or woman in the night. They didn’t seem to react quickly, but they eventually did quiet down. Jenn was still cleaning by herself, and humming some tune or another. The last girl, Rachel, was afraid to go home. She said that for the past four months, she had been living at different friends’ homes, and didn’t know what to expect. She was trying to get good graces from her parents, and they didn’t acknowledge anything she did. Her older brother had been killed earlier that year, and they didn’t even seem to notice her. That was a trickier move to make. Jake had to make the memory of her brother seem farther away, without destroying her memory of him completely. He did so, and made it work for her mother and father too. She would be welcomed home with open arms.

Jake stretched, and stood up, still holding his laptop. He asked the girls to try and go home, if they could, and be patient while he contacted the therapists. They said they would try, and most of them left. Rachel was still here, understandably. Michelle was looking at Jake with some sort of pleading note, and asked her to follow him. He asked the other girls to help Jenn clean up, which brought big smiles to their glum faces, happy to be doing something to make them forget why they were so unhappy. Michelle and Jake went into the basement, which smelt as if someone had just dumped pussy juice and cum all over the carpet. It had, in a sense, happened, but on a much larger scale. And there were also people here before, which created different scents. They went into and through his room, glancing at the bed and smiling to each other, and onto his deck. She sat in a chair, while he sat across from her. He asked if she wanted anything to drink. She said,

“Um, just a glass of water, without ice. Thank you.”

Reaching behind him, Jake touched a little pad on the outside wall. It was an in-house walkie-talkie set, and let him speak to different rooms in the house. He asked for Rachel to bring down a glass of water, no ice. Jake waited until Rachel arrived, a big smile on her face. She gave the water to Michelle, and started to leave. He told her to stay, and go sit with Michelle. Michelle was puzzled, until she felt the warm flesh of Rachel’s tits next to her head. She put her head on them, making her dark brown hair fall across and down Rachel’s chest and towards the ground. The whole sight made Jake sad, and he wanted to help her as quickly as possible. So he asked her the obvious question.

“You alright?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll be fine. It’s just…”

“Just what? We’re all friends here. Just tell me, and I’ll do the best I can.”

“Well, remember that one girl, Joan, whose father beats her?”

“Yeah, except that I didn’t know her name.”

“Well, my father hits me too. But not like slapping. He punches me and kicks me. My mother doesn’t help. She just watches. And sometimes she hits me too. Then there’s my brother, Darren. He, well, he…” At this point, Michelle started crying, and sobbed into Rachel big inviting chest. Rachel put her arms around her, still smiling, eyes closed, soothing her.

“What did Darren do? I have to know. It will feel better to tell someone, I know.”

“Well,” she started, then started to cry a bit more. She didn’t seem to have a lot of energy to draw the necessary strength on. Jake pulled out the laptop, and typed in:

Michelle will tell Jake the whole truth, and not lie to him. She will feel better and better as she tells him more of what happened to her. Then, she will also start to forget it bit by bit until she has forgotten everything.

He hit send, and then Michelle stopped crying so loudly. She looked up at him, eyes puffy and red.

“You’re right, of course. Well, Darren, he took my virginity.”

“Ah. I see the problem starting to form.”

“No, you don’t! He didn’t just take my virginity, he took my life away from me! He keeps hitting me, and beating me, if I don’t blow him or make him cum enough times! I just can’t keep doing this!”

“Yes, Michelle, you can. Not only will you keep living, you will start to realize that your brother, sick as he may be, is actually hurting just as much. He probably does this out of fear that if you tell anyone, he’s going to be put in jail, or worse. If you want, I can help you forget it, or make him lose the ability to have sex, or something.”

“No, no. I can’t do that. I can’t forget it, because that’s what keeps me from having carefree sexual relationships. I need to be stronger, stronger than the guy in the relationship, because only then will he respect me!”

“No, Michelle, that’s not true. Look at our relationship. We met yesterday, and we had casual sex. A lot of times, to be sure.” That brought a small laugh from her. “But, I don’t go bragging to my friends about it, or hitting you for more. I let you be who you really are, not who you think you have to be.”

“Really? Do you really think so?”

“Watch this.” Jake set down his laptop, and pulled down his pants. His cock was flaccid, but Michelle’s eyes lit up nonetheless. She didn’t stop herself from moving forward, and almost had him in her mouth, when he said “Well now, who’s pressuring who now, hmm?”

Michelle jerked back in surprise, and to his delight, started to laugh at herself. That was a healing process he couldn’t have foreseen. But it was working, and she was feeling better. She even reached up to Rachel, who joined her, and told Jake, “Yeah, well watch this!”

She had her tongue down Rachel’s throat in under a second, and was pushing her body up and against Rachel’s faster and faster. Rachel moaned in Michelle’s mouth, and then they broke for air. With her fingers in Rachel’s pussy, she turned towards Jake. She smiled coyly, and asked him, “What, waiting for an invitation? Get yourself over here, and plunge your cock in my pussy!”

Jake needed no further encouragement, and soon all three of them were getting each other off. Jake even let Michelle finish him off by giving him a boob-job. He shot into her open mouth, and Rachel dove after it as well, making them kiss to fight over it. Jake would have gone for seconds, had he more time. But he still needed to get to Maureen’s. He sent Rachel and a now-happy Michelle back to their respective houses. He changed Michelle’s memories a bit too, making it seem like Jake had taken her virginity, and that he had done so with her consent.

He had Jenn dress in any shirt she could find, and withheld the underwear. She was going out practically naked, and he didn’t want restrictions. They waited until one of the girls came back, and left her with instructions that under no circumstances were they to let anyone in other than the girls who had been here the night before. Then, with Jenn in one of her dad’s dress shirts and a very sheer skirt, and Jake in an open shirt like his sister’s and the same sweat pants he had been wearing last night, they took off to see their old mother.

Epilogue

Jenn waltzed around the house with a broomstick. She felt like a queen, living with Jake. He gave her all the sex she could ever want, and even gave her some boys of her choosing to make into her own personal harem. She never went unsatisfied. She also never did try to understand how her brother went from nerd to pimp to President overnight, but she didn’t like to think about it. It made her head buzz, and then if she kept thinking, it would hurt badly. She swept it away from her mind, along with the dust on their new floor. She had married last week, to one of the boys who lived here with them. He never left her side, except when she was cleaning. He would always be sucking her tits or eating her out of subtly touching her pussy when she went out with her friends. Prom night was a night to remember. There she was, dancing with Prom King Jake, when everybody seemed to undress at exactly the same moment. The tables were taken away, and the chaperones were nowhere to be seen. It seems that they were too preoccupied with some girls and one or two guys in the alley behind the dance hall. The night never seemed to end. In many ways, it hadn’t Jake still lived at home. Home was now out at the White House, expanded on the inside like their old house. She liked it there. She walked around without clothes on most of the time, and never had to work for anything she wanted. She loved Jake, her husband, and her life.

Richard made some mental notes about his son. Firstly, not only did he only look 19, he was now the President of the United States. He lived in the White House with Jake and Jenn and her so-called husband Greg. He didn’t mind, not in the least. Work had become interesting. He recalled the day he had changed his office to his own play area. He thought that changing his office was a big job. Jake had somehow set up Master PC nets to cover the entire U.S.A. He had done a great job, too. Foreign ministers from other countries were impressed with the availability of women who wanted sex. No wars to speak of. There was nothing his son couldn’t do with that little program he had made. Not only that, but he had actually given copies of his program to other people. Some, like him, were trying to create world peace. Some were trying to gain power over their lives. Mostly, they just wanted to get laid. He wandered back from the veranda, and found his two maids, Cindy and Rachel, waiting with their heads bowed, totally nude. He smiled. Yes, his son had made some good changes.

Jake ran his hands through Michelle’s hair. They had been together for two years now, and life never seemed better. He had used the Master PC program to get himself laid, increased the general bust sizes of women nationwide, and then taken his network down. He had spread his gift, and even left some copies of the program in odd places, like a ditch, one at a university, and one even in the computer of some guy he didn’t know. He made sure that he was still locked, and that no one would be able to tinker with him or his girls anytime soon. But, it would only be a matter of time. It always was. And it always would be. He looked out at his beautiful country, and held Michelle to him, stroking her hair.