The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

1. A Doubtful Beginning

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Jeremy sighed as he came home and tossed down his bag. How much of a loser was he? This was the third time this year he had struck out with a girl. Unlike most seventeen year olds, though, he never even managed to swing. Every time he tried to ask a girl on a date he couldn’t seem to get the words out. This time Alison hadn’t even noticed him trying to talk to her as she waited for the bus. This may have been due to the fact that he couldn’t even get a sound out when he tried talking to her.

Jeremy was interested in girls but they didn’t seem to know that he existed. His other interests included D&D and similar games, computers, and the occasional swimming session. He wasn’t ugly but he wasn’t handsome either. The best phrase he had heard to describe himself came jokingly from a friend who said “Jeremy can disappear in a crowd of three.” His hobbies didn’t encourage any interaction with the girls he fancied either. Few of what he considered attractive girls were into gaming or computers.

Sitting at his computer he opened his email and immediately got deluged by a flood of emails. Several were spam that he added to his custom filter. There were twenty-seven remaining, mostly from online acquaintances. Two of the remaining emails were from some tight friends he had developed on the net. He opened those first: “Cool, the new game’s beta is out and cracked already.” He set to downloading the file and opened the second email. His first thought was that Rob was nuts. They had both read any of the Master PC stories that they could find online and agreed that while it was awesome copy, such a program couldn’t possibly exist. Rob’s email claimed that he had found a working copy and that it exceeded his expectations. He gave an ftp link for Jeremy to download the program from.

Figuring that Rob was having a practical joke on him, Jeremy started the download. He thought maybe it was some exceptional porn or maybe some new anime clips since they shared tastes on both of those. He wandered off to the refrigerator to grab a coke and opened the latest book in his favorite fantasy series to kill some time.

A while later he heard his computer signaling a finished download. He wandered over to see what Rob had sent him, figuring it was an anime clip since it had taken so long to download. Much to his surprise it was the beta of the game that had finished. Checking the other download he found that it was only half-way through, 2.2 gig of 4.5 gig downloaded. What the hell was Rob sending him that was 4.5 gig? He hopped on IM to see if he could find Rob online but he wasn’t there. He shrugged, “It better be good!” he said aloud. While waiting for the rest of the download to complete he went and tossed a quick-meal in the microwave and ate dinner.

Jeremy’s folks would be home late tonight because they had a date. So did his sister Diane and here he was stuck at home on a Friday night. He bemoaned his lack of a social life. At least he had a D&D session on Sunday that would get him out of the house for a bit. Jill would be there and she was the most attractive of the girls he met in his normal routine. He thought she had a bit of a crush on him but she was so shy it was impossible to tell. Her characters she always played were something else though, incredibly outgoing and not shy in the least. He always wondered how she could role-play someone like that while being as shy as she was. His train of thought was interrupted again as his computer signaled another finished download.

He sat at his computer and unzipped the file. It unzipped to close to 5.5 gig and was dangerously close to filling the hard drive on his laptop. He thought about transferring it over the wireless house LAN to the desktop in his room but decided to keep it on the laptop. “Just in case” he thought, Rob had a twisted sense of humor so who knew what the file might contain. The file name was MastPC.exe but that could easily have been changed. Double-clicking the file started an installer, which claimed to be installing Master PC—Trial Version. A timer started to countdown from 2:45:37 and a message flashed on the screen reading “This program will need additional space to install, may we zip your current unused files to access more space?” Jeremy sighed and clicked “yes” after removing his wireless card. He was very wary of the program now and didn’t want to take a chance on infecting all the systems on the house LAN.

The timer jumped up to 2:49:22 and began counting down while giving a step by step listing of functions performed. After a couple minutes of watching it zip files the listing read “Beginning initialization of program, install will begin after optimization of host system.” Jeremy couldn’t take it any more, he didn’t want to see what happened to his laptop system. Admittedly it was several years old and not top of the line but he occasionally tweaked it to keep it up to his standards. He was good with the internals of computers as well as programming. He had earned the money to purchase his laptop a few years back by doing some programming for hire on summer vacation. He still did some now and then and his bank account was flush. “This could be the excuse to upgrade the laptop to a newer model.” he thought. He went into the TV room and watched a couple of episodes of his current favorite TV show. Actually it was the only show he watched regularly anymore, finding most of the stuff on TV to be trite and boring. When he found the sci-fi channel making a series of the Harry Dresden books (One of his all time favorite series he had read) he couldn’t resist watching them and then taping them when he found he liked the TV series also.

When his shows were over he found the countdown reading 1:03:02 and he decided it was time for bed. He took the laptop up to his room and plugged it in to keep it charged. Lying in bed reading a book he lost track of time and was pulled out of his enjoyment by the laptop signaling “installation finished, please restart”. He hit restart on the system and waited patiently as the registry and configuration was updated. The laptop started back up but instead of his normal desktop he was looking at a full interface for:

Master PC—Trial Version
15 days remaining

Having read many different stories about it online he quickly negotiated the interface into the registration page. He found himself hopeful and excited as he filled out the data. He then went right to the ‘target’ option and chose himself. “Ok, I need to make myself less of a non-entity and more self-confident. Able to at least speak in the presence of a beautiful girl.” He changed his personality index to make himself more noticeable and outgoing. He also changed his features to make himself slightly more handsome. “Just a little at a time, I don’t want to make the potential error of trying to change everyone who has ever known me simultaneously. I’ll make the changes gradually and let people think they are natural.” He thought most of the stories had talked about actually seeing a picture of the target when they were chosen but the right half of the screen was blank. He walked over to the mirror expecting to see a change but was very disappointed to see himself as normal in his reflection. Going back to the laptop he mused “well it is supposed to be a trial version, maybe some portions are de-activated.” Wandering through the interfaces he found a command line interface that accepted commands by means of typing a normal sentence. He found many indices to change but he found nothing mentioning a limited functionality of the trial version.

“Rob must have be having a great laugh at my expense” he thought. “I can’t imagine the amount of time he spent making this mockup though and what the heck made it so huge?” He idly entered a command in the sentence mode “Increase the size of my penis to 20% over the average on both length and girth but only when hard.” The screen popped up a “command acknowledged” and nothing happened. “What else would I do if this were for real” he thought. The sentence practically typed itself “Make my sister Diane stop whatever she is doing right now and come to me panting and begging me to let her fuck me. Then when I tell her yes make her use all her sexual skills and experience for my pleasure.", “command acknowledged”, “Make Jill get over her shyness with me and be just as outgoing with me as her characters are. Remove her acne and give her about twenty-five more pounds distributed all over her body.", “command acknowledged”.

Jeremy undressed and went over to his bed. Sprawling on the covers he began to masturbate. Diane was such a slut that his first command would have been perfect. She was a popular date because everybody knew she put out if she felt like it. Standing about 5′5″ with ash blonde hair, her 34B tits looked good on her frame. She had a plump belly but not overly so, just the tiniest little bit, more voluptuous than fat. If the rumors he couldn’t help hearing were correct she had absolutely no inhibitions when it came to sex either. His second command would also have been wonderful. He was sure Jill was a virgin and if she did have a crush on him like he thought then he thought he could easily have talked her out of her virginity. Imagining the two working on him together, Diane training Jill as they worked on him, made him cum very quickly. Leaning over he turned out the light, the dim glow of the laptop screen unnoticed as he fell asleep. Several minutes later the glow brightened as the laptop flashed “Unable to find internet connection to process registration or commands, when connection is detected we will try again.” Later in the night the screen darkened as the laptop went into hibernation.

Jeremy awoke from a wonderful sleep that had been filled with erotic dreams of Diane and Jill. He sighed, realizing it was just a dream. Getting clean and dressed was his first thing for the day. As he moved his clothes to the laundry hamper he felt the wireless card in his pants pocket. Half asleep and still trapped by the memory of his erotic dreams he went over to the laptop and plugged the card back in. Wandering out into the bathroom he missed his laptop screen flashing back on and reading “Internet connection detected. Registration complete. Index changed. Command processed. Command Processed. Command processed.

Jeremy came awake in the shower, the hot water causing his body to tingle all over. He felt good, very good even and was starting to plan his day when the shower door was yanked open. Diane stood there nude, looking at him. She panted “Jeremy, you need to fuck me, right now!” As he stood there dumbfounded, she tried again “Jeremy please, please fuck me. I need your cock and I need it now. I’m begging you to fuck me however you want.” Jeremy shook his head and got a bit dizzy, looking down he realized that his cock was drawing a lot more blood than usual and was standing at attention, large and engorged. Diane followed his gaze down and started actually drooling. Stepping into the shower with him, she pushed him back against the wall and dropped to her knees. Taking his cock in her mouth she proceeded to deep throat him without a second thought.

Watching his cock disappear in his beautiful sister’s mouth left Jeremy dumfounded and unable to move. Not that moving was in his mind at all at this point, all he was thinking about was the sensation of his erect cock stretching his sister’s throat. It took all of 2 minutes for him to cum and he was surprised he lasted that long. Diane stood up “please throw me on your bed and fuck me, I need you inside me more!”

Jeremy took barely long enough to get them mostly dry and then followed Diane into his bedroom. She sprawled on the bed, her shaven pussy staring at him as she stroked her clitoris. He could see the fluids saturating it and just stood there watching for a moment as his erection returned. Then he climbed onto the bed and moved to mount his sister. She stopped him and pushed him onto his back. She mounted him and slowly lowered her cunt onto his cock. She would drop an inch or two onto it then pull back up an inch. While it seemed like forever to Jeremy she probably had his eight inches inside of her within a minute.

He laid there with his mind playing tricks on him “I must still be asleep and dreaming” passed through his mind at least a hundred times over the next five minutes. Diane raised the silken glove of her cunt off of him then and moved him to her anal entry. “I don’t do this as much as anything else but I think you’ll like it” she murmured. As his cock entered her ass he was sure he was asleep and dreaming. He didn’t last long in her ass and filled it with his cum within a minute or two. As she pulled herself off of his slowly softening cock with a soft popping sound she said “One more thing I think you’ll like, I practiced so I could do this without gagging and I can get any guy I want if I offer to do it.”

She moved down and started licking his cock, which was just out of her ass. Then she took him in her mouth and he could feel her tongue cleaning every part of his cock. When she finished cleaning him she got up off the bed and walked out of the room. He watched her ass as it swayed out through his door. Wondering how this dream would end, he looked about the room and saw the laptop screen turned on again. Moving over to it he read the lines on its screen and his jaw dropped. “Holy Shit!” was the last thought in his mind before he fell to the carpet in a dead faint.

To be continued...