The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

5. Virgin Fields/The Gift/Voyeur

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Diane sat back and suppressed a belch, if it were only Jeremy here with her she wouldn’t have bothered but with Jill in the room and looking very hot without even trying to she decided on a bit of discretion. Not that she thought Jeremy would care or even notice but “Every little bit helps.” she thought. Grabbing the box of crab cheese wontons and a tub of duck sauce she said “I’ll be in my room if anyone needs me” and gave Jeremy a pointed look that he barely noticed. She started to walk out of the room and Jeremy said “Ok.” And glanced her way. He noticed the food she was carrying and continued, “Are you ok, sis?” She cracked open a wonton and delicately used her tongue to remove the filling. Swallowing emphatically she licked her fingers, turned and almost flounced out of the room heading upstairs. Jeremy saw that the readings he had seen on her before were correct. When she was disappointed she ate more. She normally never brought food into her room on the rare times she actually studied. Turning back to Jill he thought “Well she’ll get more attention, hopefully both of us, later on. That should help at least temporarily.”

Jill, having observed the interplay between Jeremy and Diane, looked at Jeremy quizzically “I thought you didn’t like your sister very much.” “That was before this new guy, now that I know she actually has a brain I find myself liking her a lot more than I did before.” “I’m finished here, how about you?” she asked. Jeremy would’ve happily been finished even if he were still starving, knowing as he did what they had planned next. “Would you show me your room, Jer?” She asked, an almost coy look flashing across her innocent face.

They headed upstairs, entering Jeremy’s room and closing the door. “You still have that old piece of crap laptop?” Jill asked, noticing it on the desk in his room. “Hey, it runs everything I need it to. I’m thinking of boning up on my hardware, especially the miniaturized stuff, and building myself a new one. I’d like to see just how small I can make a laptop and still have it easily used.” They sat on Jeremy’s bed and just chatted about computers for a few minutes. Jill, who at seventeen had worked at a computer and electronics store for the past year, offered to help get him the parts he needed for his new miniature system under her employee discount. They sat and chatted for a few minutes and then Jill, blushing, burst out with “Jeremy, did you have anything to do with all of this...” she gestured, her hand sweeping in a motion that started with her hair and encompassed her whole body, pausing longer at her breasts than the rest of her. “When I woke up with all this having happened I was sure, for some reason, that you had something to do with it. I don’t know how you could but I was certain it was you. Call me crazy or something but I had to ask.” Jeremy was faced with a massive conundrum; did he tell her yes and hope that she wasn’t mad? Did he lie to her to get her in bed? Knowing that he was bound to make a bad choice either way, he chose to answer her truthfully if not in full. “Yes, I did. I hope you aren’t upset?” “Oh, you men! Of course I’m not upset. I just needed to know. I don’t suppose you want to tell me how?” “Ummm, well if you really want me to I can show you but there are other things I’d rather be doing right now.” Jeremy almost got the whole sentence out before blushing beet-red. Jill looked down and almost inaudibly whispered, “The lingerie was you also, wasn’t it?” “No, I suggested you get something that I might like but put no specifics in that one. The choice of lingerie was all you.” Jeremy lifted her chin up and before the conversation could continue leaned in and kissed her. Chaste as the kiss was, he felt himself rising to the occasion and her breath beginning to speed up. “It looks like you’d rather be doing other things as well. Would you like me to show you after? If you really want me to I will.” Jill murmured an answer that he couldn’t make out and immediately went back to kissing him. “Well”, Jeremy thought, “I can get her to repeat herself later on and find out what she said.” Jeremy leaned back into the kiss and this time opened his lips slightly, sliding his tongue out. Jill let his tongue force her lips apart and slide inside her mouth. Darting his tongue about inside her, Jeremy tasted Jill with his mouth. Deliciously sweet from the duck sauce and with a taste that was all Jill, he recognized components of it from the scent he associated with her from their years of acquaintance. Removing his tongue from her mouth he left his lips slightly open, after several moments she understood what he wanted and her tongue slid into his mouth. Hesitant and unsure, her tongue moved about inside of his mouth. As the seconds passed, she gained a bit of surety and began to mimic the movements Jeremy’s tongue had used within her mouth. Jeremy let out a soft moan of encouragement and she began to move her tongue more quickly within him. They stayed kissing for quite a while, alternating whose tongue was in whose mouth. It seemed an eternity to the two before they broke off the kiss.

Both were flushed and red-faced when they pulled away and Jeremy noticed the distinctive odor of a turned-on woman drifting about the room. Softly he said, “Let me see the lingerie you picked out, all of it this time.” Jill responded by sliding her t-shirt over her head and arching her back to make her goodly sized breasts more prominent. Her nipples were long, narrow and proudly tenting the front of the white bridal lingerie top. The top was cut to cover her breasts, barely, and the ‘V’ in the center went all the way down to her belly button. She hesitated as she began to unfasten her jeans. “Jeremy, can we turn the lights out?” “That would kind of defeat the purpose with me wanting to see all the lingerie. I am assuming that since it disappears into your pants that there is more for me to see. But how about this?” Jeremy got up off the bed, turning the headboard light he kept for reading on. He walked over and turned off the overhead light. Walking back to the bed, he focused the flexible reading light directly on Jill. “Is that better? The light is softer, most of the room is dark and I can still see you.” Jill answered by sliding her shoes and socks off, then sliding her jeans down over the curve of her hips. Jeremy stared, drinking in the sight. The additional pounds he had given her had not made her fat. Her torso was just fleshed out enough to hide the ribs, her pelvic bones only barely visible above her flesh. Her auburn hair was long and fine, currently it hung down over her shoulders, partially hiding her face and the upper curves of her breasts under the lingerie. Her breasts had only the slightest sag, just enough to know that they were ‘natural’ and not the result of silicon enhancement. The nipples tented the white fabric, portions of pink visible through the lace. Her hips curved out nicely from her waist, which was still quite narrow, with a touch of extra flesh on the hips that was just enough to pad the bones. Her stomach was toned and solid, wiry before the extra pounds it seemed those muscles had also filled out some resulting in a high degree of apparent fitness. Her pubic hairs were slightly redder than the rest of her hair and had been trimmed short; even so they were visible through the thin white lace of her outfit. The bottom of the outfit continued the ‘V’ down to a finger width of fabric that ran along the underside of her slit. Her thighs were large but it was all muscle, not fat. Her calves were large at the top and tapered down to ankles only slightly larger than they were prior to her added weight. All in all Jeremy was struck speechless by the display of innocence and sexuality, the combination of the two had him fully hard in seconds. Jill must’ve thought his lack of comment was disapproval as she said “I’m sorry, Jer. You don’t have to do this if you don’t want me. I thought you’d love my body since you helped it look like it does now. I was right all those years, I wanted you to take my virginity back when I was thirteen but didn’t have the courage to ask you. I can take the rejection now though, I’m used to it. I’m glad I didn’t offer then though.” Jill was reaching for her pants when Jeremy finally recovered his capability for speech. “Jill, don’t you dare! I didn’t say anything because I was struck speechless by the sight of your body. Then I was trapped momentarily fantasizing about what I want to do to you. I’m sorry I didn’t immediately respond but you are incredibly beautiful. I would’ve accepted had you asked when you were thirteen instead of seventeen but while I thought you were interested in me I didn’t think it went that far or I would’ve been asking you. I’m sorry we didn’t manage to communicate then, let’s try to do so better now. After having seen you like this I certainly don’t want any miscommunication between us again. God you simultaneously look so innocent and so sexual that I’m about to come in my pants.” “Well then”, she said with that same almost coy smile “maybe you ought to take them off.”

Jill reached for his pants and began to unbutton them. Jeremy quickly slid his shoes and socks off as she worked the zipper on his pants. “I am a virgin, Jer. I bet you guessed that but I’ve studied, sort of, how to do all this. I’ll let you lead if you are more confident about what to do.” “I’ve only had one other woman,” said Jeremy “but I bet that between the two of us we can figure out what to do. I’ll certainly be willing to see what you like by trying what I know and I won’t complain if you want to do the same for me.” Jeremy pulled off his shirt as Jill pushed his pants down around his ankles. Stepping out of them awkwardly, Jeremy lay down on the bed next to Jill. He moved his hand over and began to fondle her breast through the fabric. Jill lay there, virtually purring as Jeremy’s hands roamed over her body. Her nipples became even harder and the gentle touch of the lace inflamed them more still. As Jeremy’s hands moved further down her body to gentle cup her pussy she slid the top of the lingerie off of her shoulders, her nipples grateful for the cool breeze that caressed them when the fabric was removed. Jeremy, seeing her breasts totally uncovered, moved back up and took his tongue to them. He licked over her large C-cups, making sure to tickle the underside of her breasts with his tongue. Each time he passed over the top he got slightly closer to the nipple, currently catching only the edges of her quarter-sized areolae. One of her hands moved up to the nipple on the breast he wasn’t working on. The other moved down to his cock, encircled it and began to gently stroke up and down. Finally Jeremy’s tongue hit its target, gently flicking over the top of her nipple repeatedly. Jill’s breath went out in a hiss, her hands ceasing to move for a few seconds. Jeremy sucked her entire nipple into his mouth, biting it lightly while brushing over the tip with his tongue. Jill’s back arched, her entire body going stiff. A moan came from her mouth. She was obviously trying to be quiet but didn’t catch this one. Jeremy let go of her nipple and nibbled his way down her breast, over her belly, tonguing her navel on the way, and down to the closely trimmed pubic hair. Running his tongue down her slit he inhaled her scent, once again portions were unfamiliar but the majority of it was loosely tied to the odor that he had come to associate with her over the years. Finding that she was wet enough to let him enter whenever he wanted he moved up to her clit. Pushing the hood back with his two index fingers he stroked the edge of her slit with his two thumbs and moved his tongue down to her clitoris. He gently flicked it with his tongue, eliciting another moan. Pulling his tongue in he blew over her clit and she arched her back again. Finally he moved back in and put his tongue firmly on her clit and began to run his tongue back and forth, up and down, over her clit while keeping up the firm pressure. Jill burst out with a scream and ejaculated all over his chest. Jeremy couldn’t believe his luck, she was a squirter which, he knew, not many women were. As she continued to ejaculate Jeremy, without thinking about it, slid his mouth down to catch her ejaculation. Leaning up he saw her face and chest were flushed red and she was breathing very heavily. He lay down beside her and gently caressed her as she got her breathing under control. “Well,” he said “I guess we know what you like, pretty much everything.” Jill blushed again but said nothing. “Your turn,” said Jeremy as he lay back “what were you thinking of trying?” Jill sat up, “I thought I’d try sucking your nipples, sucking your cock, playing with your asshole and anything else you asked nicely for.” She moved over to straddle him, his cock against her slit but in no danger of entering. Leaning forward she began to play with his nipples. Jeremy was intensely happy, the sight of Jill’s breasts dangling over him, swaying with her slightest motion, kept him hard as a rock. As she pinched one nipple with her fingers she would lean over to suck the other, pressing her firm breasts against his stomach. Jeremy just let himself slide into the sensation and several minutes later was brought back to awareness by the feel of her mouth surrounding his cock, she had slid down his body and tried to engulf his cock all at once. She only got about half of it in before she had to stop but was working that half as best as she could. He twitched a little when he felt a finger pushing into his ass but she had lubricated it in her soaking wet pussy so it slid right in. Jeremy wasn’t sure if he liked the sensation but was unwilling to stop her from doing what she wanted. As he concentrated on the sensation he decided that he could certainly live with it. She drove her finger slightly deeper and he gasped, he could live with it indeed. The contrast of the discomfort from her finger with the feel of her lips around his cock made her cock sucking feel that much better. There was also a little twinge of pleasure from her finger that was an added bonus. After several minutes of this he stopped her. “Jill, I want to fuck you now. Lay down.” Jeremy commanded. Jill promptly rolled over onto her back. Jeremy positioned himself over her and set the tip of his cock against her slit. Pushing slightly he began to enter her. “This will probably hurt a little, I’ll stop when it does and wait until the pain dies down. It only hurts the first time though.” He continued to press until he felt himself against her hymen, stretching it out. He moved in and out a little until he knew there would be no resistance but the hymen when he thrust and then thrust as hard as he could. A gasp of pain escaped her and she wrapped her arms around Jeremy, pulling him down onto her chest. While he regretted hurting her, Jeremy very much enjoyed the feel of her breasts mashing against his chest and spent the several minutes he was there thinking about tit fucking her. When she murmured that she wanted him to begin moving again he rose off of her chest with a slight regret. He began to push further and further inside of her until he was fully penetrating her. She was exquisitely tight and Jeremy was quite glad he had set the program to allow him to control his orgasms. He would hate to let this beautiful creature down.

Jeremy began a rhythm he was sure he could keep up. Not quite pounding her pussy but it certainly wasn’t gentle either. After he got going he looked down and saw her breasts bouncing to the rhythm he was setting. The almost hypnotic sight kept him staring right up to when Jill began to orgasm. It was obvious that Jill was trying to be quiet and Jeremy felt a touch mischievous. As she orgasmed he switched his rhythm so he could reach her breasts with his mouth. Sucking a nipple into his mouth, he lightly bit down on it. Jill, not expecting anything of the sort, was caught off guard and let out a scream, not of pain but of pleasure. Her orgasm intensified and Jeremy decided to join her. Jeremy’s cock twitching in her and his come splashing against her pussy walls extended her orgasm for another minute or two. Jill came back to her senses to feel Jeremy starting to slip his cock out of her. “Not yet,” she demanded, “I have something else I want to try.” Jeremy felt the walls of her pussy begin to contract on his cock. She’d tighten down on him for a few seconds then loosen up. “How does that feel?” she asked. “Wonderful.” He replied. “I can do that while you are doing me also or I’ll be able to if I can ever think while you are doing me. I couldn’t that time and didn’t really want to either. After you took my virginity and I recovered that was incredible.” “That was awesome for me as well.” Jeremy said. “Interested in a rematch?” “Not yet plus you promised to tell me something afterwards.” Jeremy shook his head, not knowing how she would react to the program, he had wanted to do her again before showing her, just in case. “Give me a minute to recover,” he said, “and I’ll show you.” “Take as much time as you want, I’m just going to lie here and enjoy the sensations.”

After several minutes Jeremy got up and went to his laptop. Unplugging it he carried it over to the bed and started it booting up. As the laptop booted up into full screen Master PC mode Jill’s eyes went wide. “You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me, that program actually exists?” Jeremy laughed, “You mean to tell me you’ve read MPC stories also?” Jill blushed a deeper red than she had all evening, “Umm, yes?” Jeremy kept laughing until Jill continued, “What’s so funny about it, obviously you have as well.” “Yes but I just didn’t picture you as the type to read them yourself.” “Well, some of them are trash but some of them can be very useful in helping me to orgasm when I masturbate.” Jill said defensively. Jeremy continued to chuckle as he pulled up Jill’s profile. “You’ve got a lock on me?” Jill asked. “Yeah, anyone whose profile I’ve altered I’ve locked. The friend I got the program from has a sick sense of humor and was already messing with someone else I altered. Evidently he was watching me and decided to have some fun. So in order to avoid that again, I now lock anyone I don’t want messed with. Anyhow I guess I can skip any deeper explanation?” “Wait a minute, what did you do?” “Ok, I opened you up to me. Since you were so shy, I set you to be as outgoing as one of your characters when you were with me and I added 25 pounds distributed over your body. Oh and cleaned up your acne and added a touch more red to your hair.” “Is that all?” “Ummm, and planted the suggestion to call me and see if you could come over and put the idea for something I might like into your head. That’s about all of it, maybe a couple of other minor things.”

Jill paused for a moment, obviously thinking. “Something you might like. Hmmmm... I’m pretty sure you liked the lingerie, would you like another gift?” “If you want to give me something else, I’m up for it.” Jill reached for his laptop, “May I?” she said. Jeremy reluctantly passed it over but kept an eye on the screen. Jill flipped through a couple of indices, speeding up as she caught the hang of the interface. “Look at these first.” Jill handed the laptop back to Jeremy. Jeremy scanned the screen. The first index indicated that Jill was head over heels in love with him. The second showed her fascination with mind control, a healthy 86% and all on the receiving end. The third showed a psychic skill in the mid 30% range. That explained how she was certain he had altered her. The final index she had up showed a 94% submissive reading. Jeremy caught himself wondering if he was secretly attracted to submissives and could detect them somehow. Jill cleared her throat, “Now look at me.” Jeremy looked over at her very serious looking face. “You have my permission to change my file however you want so long as you keep me with you and belonging to you. That permission is revoked if you try to trade me away, you may however share me with anyone you want so long as I am still yours. Now, if you want to accept this gift I want you to set me to be your obedient slave, able to think on my own, act on my own but to know that I belong to you utterly and to be unable to resist any command you give me. I also want to have you not remove my memory of anything that has happened or will happen unless I ask you to. I want to know I was free and gave myself to you as your slave.” Jeremy sat there shocked. Women were giving themselves to him left and right. What was up with that? Is that what powerful people had happen all the time? He supposed he was powerful now that he had the program but he still didn’t think of himself that way. Jill interrupted, “So do you want this gift?” She struck a pose emphasizing her breasts and the rest of her body and Jeremy quickly went to the command line interface and entered her request as closely as he could, he turned the screen for her to read it and when Jill nodded her head he hit ‘enter’.

From the doorway came a soft clapping sound. Diane entered the room “So, you have yourself another one now and even more tightly bound than I am.” Jill looked at Jeremy, the question on her face. “Meet the other woman I’ve had sex with.” Jeremy said. “Also the other woman that is bound to me, by her own will, through the program.” Diane looked lasciviously at Jill, “Well little brother?” “Jill, lie on the bed.” Jeremy said. “Did you ever wonder what another woman would feel like pleasuring your body? You’re about to find out.”

To be continued...