The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

6. Portable Bliss

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Jeremy sat back in his chair to watch the show. If he didn’t think it would be superbly tacky he would’ve gone and made some popcorn and grabbed a coke. Two beautiful women were lying on his bed, nearly nude, and getting ready to have sex. The fact that the two beautiful women were those he could have with only a spoken word or two made it all the better.

Diane’s ash blonde hair and Jill’s auburn hair complemented each other nicely and Jeremy decided that he needed a brunette and a raven-haired partner to complete his set. Being honest he didn’t even see how he would keep four women with high sex drives satisfied by himself but if they were all willing to play with each other as well as him then that wouldn’t be a problem.

Jeremy was distracted from his thoughts by Jill’s gasp as Diane went down on her. Watching Jill’s nipples stiffen with pleasure decided Jeremy on his course of action. Walking over alongside the bed he sat on the edge and leaned over. He lightly flicked his tongue over the closest nipple and reached to grasp and firmly pinch the other.

Jill’s gasps redoubled in volume and Diane looked up to see Jeremy playing with Jill’s breasts. She gave him a rather sloppy grin and went back to her task. Within a couple of minutes Jill was having an intense orgasm and nearly bucking the brother and sister off of her. Thinking for a moment, Jeremy said,

“Diane, why don’t you grab a few of those toys of yours so we can keep Jill in place while we play with her?”

Although phrased as a question the command in it was obvious and Diane walked out of the room to return in a minute with assorted silk ropes, handcuffs and other instruments of bondage. They tied Jill with her hands cuffed and outstretched over her head, the terminus of that rope being the frame of the bed. She was slid far enough down the bed so that her cunt and ass were accessible, hanging at the edge of the base of the bed. Her legs were stretched to either side of the bed and the ankles tied firmly to the bed’s supports on either side.

“Oh my!” exclaimed Jeremy, “Having her arms stretched out like that does wonderful things to her breasts, don’t you think?”

“Yum! It certainly does, what do you say we switch places for a bit? I’d like to play with them a while myself.” Replied Diane.

Jeremy slid down to the base of the bed and buried his face in Jill’s pussy, using his tongue along the edge of her slit and occasionally flicking at her clit. Diane was sucking on Jill’s nipples for all she was worth. Using all the tricks that had ever felt good when used on her nipples. Once again within minutes Jill was writhing on the bed in the midst of an orgasm. Jeremy placed his index fingers on either side of the hood of her clit, his thumbs along the interior edge of her slit and began to lick her clit directly while rubbing his thumbs with a circular motion. Jill immediately began to come, ejaculating in a stream into his mouth. When he was sure she was through that orgasm and soaking wet inside he stood, dropping his pants, and thrust his cock into her cunt. He called on the skill he had ingrained into himself with the program and caused his cock to grow until it was an exquisitely tight fit.

Just as he was ready to come, the phone rang. Cursing his luck he withdrew and went to answer the phone in the upstairs hall. When he re-entered the room he said,

“Well, Mom and Dad won’t be home tonight, I think they are rekindling the sexual aspect of their marriage.” The smug smile that filled his face answered Diane’s question even as she turned to ask it.

“Jeremy? Are you going to do mom? She is still pretty hot, even at her age.”

“I don’t know, I do have an idea on that though. Is Jill in any condition to talk?”

“MMpphhh urrrgggg, I can talk if I focus on it but I’d rather just lay here and enjoy myself. Why what did you want?”

“I shouldn’t even have to ask but did you really mean I can do whatever I want to you so long as you are mine?”

“Yes”, Jill flopped back on the bed in exhaustion, still shaky from her last orgasm.

“Well then, Diane. You think mom is hot do you?”

“Hell yeah, don’t you?”

Jeremy didn’t answer immediately. He walked over to his laptop and told Diane to keep playing with Jill. After several minutes of typing he called Diane over. Looking at the screen Diane saw pictures of her mother and Jill side by side. Bars and columns decorate the screen alongside them. Jeremy watched Diane as he nodded at Jill, when Diane’s eyes moved over to Jill Jeremy hit the ‘enter’ key. Jill’s figure immediately went limp and then began to shimmer a touch. Within fifteen seconds ‘Jill’ was no longer lying on the bed but their mom was.

“She is an exact duplicate of mom, physically at least. I also tuned her into mom’s preferences, sexual appetite and all. She knows she is Jill deep underneath and will remember everything that happens here but... I think this is as close to fucking mom as I want to get.”

Diane stood in shock and walked over to Jill/mom. Beginning to fondle her breasts Diane noticed her flinch away for a moment before arching her back to get more of her breast in contact. Jeremy finished at the keyboard and Jill/mom opened her eyes.

“Oh kids, what are you doing?”

“Don’t worry mom.” Said Jeremy, “We’re just going to make love to you in whatever way we can think of.”

“Mmmmm” said Jill/mom, “I don’t know if this is right but I know you kids wouldn’t do anything shocking or disturbing so it must be ok.”

“That’s right mom. You just let us know if there is anything you want us to do to you sexually. We do want to make you feel good as well as ourselves.”

Diane just shook her head, “You even got her voice down just right, wow!”

Diane felt the nipple under her hand swell to almost three times its normal size and bent down to apply suction to it. Jeremy went over and began to stroke her pussy. Noticing that her pussy was shaved bare when it had been furry when Jeremy saw it recently baffled him until Jill/mom spoke up,

“I see you noticed the surprise I prepared for your dad earlier today, you like it?”

Jeremy answered by burying his face in her pussy and licking and tonguing her to orgasm. He then stood up and experienced a brief moment of déjà vu from doing this same thing with Jill earlier on. Sliding his cock into her cunt he was amazed to find that even after two children she was tighter than both her daughter and Jill. He began to swell his cock and her pussy seemed to match the growth, not growing tighter for quite a while. Once it did he began to thrust into her, gently at first and growing in strength until he was pounding her. After her second or third orgasm Jeremy finally looked up to find that Diane had straddled her breasts and was force feeding her pussy to Jill/mom. Leaning over he grabbed Diane’s breasts and began to fondle them. Knowing her proclivity towards pain he interspaced gentle strokes and squeezes with forceful mashing designed to crush her breasts. Diane’s breathing began to quicken and shortly she was coming.

When Diane dismounted Jill/Mom called out,

“That was nice Diane but I couldn’t talk. Jeremy take that big cock of yours and shove it into my ass, would you?”

Jeremy was shocked to her his mom/Jill asking for anal sex but quickly complied.

“It’ll be my pleasure mom.”

“Mine too son, pound me hard there, your dad is always worried he’ll hurt me.”

Jeremy didn’t last too long pounding his mom/Jill ‘s ass, even with his control over when he came he WANTED to come in her ass, and when he was done Diane pushed him out of the way and began alternating between sucking on Jill/mom ‘s cunt and sucking his come from her ass. Within thirty minutes or so they were all spent. While any of them could probably have been ready for sex again they decided to wait on that. Changing Jill back to Jill from his mom took maybe 30 seconds and the look on Jill’s face when he did so startled Jeremy. He thought she might be angry or amused but it seemed she was gazing at him with something approaching awe.

“Jeremy, what the hell was that? I WAS your mom, I can still remember things from her that are her memories, not mine. You fucked my ass and gave me multiple orgasms, I’ve never had anal sex before but I remembered getting it that way lots. I remember things about when you were a little kid even.”

“Hmmm, must’ve transferred more of her personality over than I thought.” Said Jeremy. “Are you angry about this, you look... kind of dazed.”

“No, my god... you really are a god to those around you. I understood, or thought I did, the power of the program but that application would never have come to my mind. You realize that if you had larceny in your heart, you could be the richest man in the world. I would almost guarantee that retina and voice scans from that would pass muster. You could use this to do almost anything.”

“Well, right now I’d rather go finish the leftovers from the Chinese.” Replied Jeremy “I’m starved!”

Before he was done with the sentence both girls were out into the hall and headed downstairs, evidently they agreed with him. He followed them, musing on his life and this one stroke of amazing fortune that had finally come to him.

While they ate, they discussed a few things. Jeremy told them his plans for roping two more women into his ‘harem’ as it were. He told them one would have to be a brunette and the other would have to have black hair. While he was comfortable with changing women’s hair color, he wanted the natural thing since frequently temperaments really did reflect hair color. Besides he just thought it would be cool.

Their conversation slowly drifted towards the replacement he wanted to build for his laptop. He talked about picking up hardware skills and laptop, in specific, skills from the program and Jill interjected with the thought that maybe he wanted to pick up some miniaturization skills as well and see what he could do all on his own without following someone else’s current spec. That way he could make something new and not just copy or slightly enhance someone else’s design. Diane felt rather left out in the latter part of the conversation but realizing that she didn’t have anything to contribute there she stayed quiet. Her jealously of earlier had been severely curtailed, if not totally uprooted, by the actions that had taken place since.

When the food was gone they all traipsed back upstairs to Jeremy’s room. Jill and Jeremy sat down next to the laptop while Diane sprawled on the bed, legs spread to show the pink of her hairless pussy. As Jeremy and Jill discussed what exact skills he was to pick up, Diane played with herself. The air in the room was already redolent with the smell of the earlier sex but as Diane got excited a thread of fresh sex scent began drifting about the room, distracting them from their task. Jeremy glanced over and saw the glistening slit in the pinkness of her pubic area.

“I’m going to need a few minutes here to pick up these skills, care to distract my slut of a sister Jill?”

“Are you asking or telling?”

“Asking at the moment, if you don’t want to I have something else for the two of you to do while I am occupied.”

“Oh, do you? Tell me about it so I can choose between two known options.”

“In that case, I’ll tell you to do it. I want you to go to Diane and ask her to train you how to do all the things she can do to me sexually. Tell her not to train you on anal, I’m going to do that myself but deep-throating, using tongue, etc... Tell her that you want to learn it. If she says no I’ll order her to, but I think she’ll use it as an excuse to ravage you. I’ll like watching, I’ll certainly like enjoying the end result, and it will give me some time to do this to myself carefully.

Diane stood from her chair and went over to the edge of the bed. Her voice was soft but Jeremy heard her pass the request along. Looking at Diane, he knew that the request would be honored. From the look on her face she thought she was being given a position superior to Jill. Little did she know that once Jill learned all the sexual tricks she knew she would be using those same tricks on Jill and himself. He’d let her convince any of his other girls that were truly interested to play with her but he wasn’t going to put her in charge of his harem. Jill would be in charge of it, Diane would be a slut for the rest, he rationalized it by telling himself that she kept trying to be happy by being slut. Now he would make sure that she was happy from being a slut.

Trying to ignore what was occurring on the bed just an arm length or so away was difficult but he managed to focus his mind by thinking what could happen to him if he made a typo in here anywhere while messing with his mind. Within fifteen minutes he was done and he turned around to watch the girls. With his mind split between the girls and sheet of paper in front of him he began to sketch the design of what he wanted, making a list of parts alongside the sketch. Thirty minutes later he set aside his finished sketch and list and strode over to the bed.

“Jill, are you all hot and bothered from what she has been showing you?”

“Oh, hell yeah!” Jill panted.

“Then why don’t you show me what you learned”, Jeremy said, lying down on the bed beside the two.

Jill spent the next half-hour showing him what Diane had shown to her. Diane, in the meanwhile, found herself bound to the bed-frame after trying to interrupt Jill once too often.

“Now, I’m going to show you something that she didn’t.” said Jeremy. “Watch closely.”

Jeremy turned and faced Diane’s bound body. Her hands were tied over her head, her legs tied up beside her hands with the arms and legs bound together. Jeremy removed the gag from Diane’s mouth that he had had to put there after tying her up to keep her from calling out corrections to Diane. She cursed him roundly until he told her to shut up until he told her otherwise.

“So, Anal sex... From what I know it hurts when you aren’t relaxed, hurts a little even when you are but lots of women like that little bit of pain, I am certainly hoping that you are one of them, although if you aren’t then I’ll be tempted to ensure that you are. What you don’t know about Diane though is that she loves pain. You can see that she isn’t relaxed in this position so I’ll demonstrate here and she’ll love it. First you need lubrication, her own will do nicely.”

Jeremy slid his dick into Diane’s cunt and pumped her for a minute or two. When he removed his cock it was glistening with moisture.

“Now that I’m lubricated, I’m going to fuck her ass. It’ll hurt her but I bet it makes her come.”

Jeremy slid the tip of his cock into Diane’s ass and then started increasing the girth of his cock. When the tip felt tight right inside her anus he then began to shove the rest of his cock in as well, stretching the walls of her ass with the thicker portion of his cock. Diane squirmed and made a couple of noises that she couldn’t hold back.

“Now come over here Jill. Give me your hand.” So saying, Jeremy took one finger on her hand, dipped it into Diane’s cunt and had her pump it until it well lubricated.

“Now this is why I like anal sex so much.” He said as he slid her finger into Diane’s ass right alongside his cock. “Feel how tight that is and if you push a little further you’ll feel her sphincter convulse around your finger. Now I could give you a cock to fuck her ass with but I don’t think I have to. I think you can see why I enjoy it just from this demonstration.”

Diane, in the meanwhile, had turned red-faced. Between the humiliation of being tied up, being used like a mannequin for a lesson and having her ass pumped by her brother’s cock, she was about ready to explode. Jeremy picked up the pace and she couldn’t help it, her mind went black as she had a massive orgasm. The last thing she heard before losing consciousness was,

“See, I told you she’d like it.”

Jeremy pulled his cock from Diane’s ass after coming and turned to Jill. Hoping that he had convinced her to like anal sex without having to force it on her (which he would if she didn’t like it on her own) he told her to hop off the bed and get on her knees, draping the top of her body over the bed. He hopped off himself and cleaned his cock before going over and inserting it into Jill’s pussy. She was plenty wet and in a few seconds he pulled out and positioned himself against her asshole. Shrinking his dick back to its now normal eight-inch size he pressed the tip against her ass and commanded her to relax. As she relaxed his cock slid in, the wonderful pressure from being in her ass filling his mind. He maintained control long enough to tell her that she did not have to stay relaxed and felt her sphincter begin to convulse around his cock. She wasn’t wincing too much so he thought that even if she didn’t enjoy it she certainly didn’t dislike it. He took his time and fucked her ass for perhaps half an hour before coming. Diane came to during that time and was trapped watching, getting more and more turned on. When he was done he simply collapsed on the bed. Telling Jill to let Diane out of the bonds he just lay there, savoring the sensations.

Diane insisted on being done once more before bed and Jeremy had Jill assist him. Jill spent ten or fifteen minutes playing with and sucking on Diane’s breasts while Jeremy pounded her. Diane, of course, felt the need to play with her breast resizing abilities in the middle of sex. Jeremy assumed this was to make Jill jealous so he commanded her breasts to become flat as they were when she was twelve years old but with nipples the circumference of a half dollar and as long as his thumb. He and Jill had a great time playing with those nipples while Diane was so furious that she almost wept. When he came into her he commanded her breasts back to their normal size then he commanded Diane to go to her own room and to go to sleep. Curling up in his bed with Jill he decided that it had been a very pleasant day.

In the morning he was awoken to the feel of his cock encased in a warm and wet place. He looked up to see Jill mounting him and riding his cock. After ejaculating he decided that something needed to be done about Diane. Her jealously of Jill was rampant and that had to change. He decided that just removing the jealously was doing something for Diane so he just went ahead and did so. As he booted his laptop he looked at his schematic from the night before, jotting a few more notes on it, he also added a couple of things to his list. Today was a school day, and didn’t that just piss him off, and he was going to have to hit the electronics store on the way home.

Looking over at Jill, he decided that they really needed to spend more time together and as such made four more adjustments. Now both of her parents and his parents knew that Jill lived here. They couldn’t place a reason for it but they knew that it was the right thing and that she belonged there. Turning he told Jill about the alteration and once more she got that nearly awe-stricken look on her face. She thanked him properly spending nearly twenty minutes with his cock buried in her mouth and throat then said she had to get her stuff after school if she was going to live here.

When Jeremy entered the hallway to get to the shower he was jumped by Diane who also needed to be fucked before school. She commented that she had heard him and Jill ‘playing’ in his bedroom so she had decided to wait until they were done. This told him that the alteration he had made to her this morning had already taken effect.

School passed uneventfully although Jeremy was sure that people were already treating him as less the geek and outsider than they had. He was pretty sure that there were even a couple of girls that bordered on flirting with him. He wondered if the slow changes he had set to take place on himself had caused this or maybe he was just feeling more confident knowing what he could do with the program. What he didn’t realize was that his entire attitude had altered. Fucking two beautiful women in one weekend will do that, especially to a virgin. Everyone around him could feel that he was far more self-confident and not striving to please anyone or trying to stay out of notice. He was just himself and happy to be so and people noticed.

After school, a quick trip to the electronics store netted him everything on his list. Then they stopped at Jill’s and picked up everything she wanted to take with her. Returning home, they found that his mom had cooked extra for Jill and that an extra place was set at the table. Her presence was just a given to his parents and he appreciated that. After dinner they excused themselves and Jill and Jeremy went to his room.

“I want to get this thing at least started tonight but I need to get laid first” said Jeremy. He turned around to find Jill already stripping out of her clothes. From her state of undress she had started before he even began speaking. Neither heard the door open in the middle of their quickie and as a result were startled when Diane’s voice said,

“This a private party or can anyone join?”

The quickie turned into a good hour of sex but no one complained. Afterwards Jeremy set up his purchases and went to work. After about two hours he started cursing and complaining that if he wanted to finish tonight he’d have to pass on sleep. Jill looked up from what Diane was doing to her (she was much happier with Diane’s attentions now that the jealously was gone) and said,

“Don’t sleep then, use the program to make it so you only need two hours of sleep a night or none at all.”

Jeremy struck his forehead in frustration, “You’d think after a few days of this I’d think of these things, hell that one was even in some of the stories.”

After a couple of minutes at the laptop Jeremy felt much more refreshed and alert and went back to work. Around four in the morning he looked up to find Diane and Jill asleep, in a tangle of naked limbs, on his bed. He thought to himself “Three grand worth of parts, AFTER discount! I sure as hell hope this works.” He hit a power switch and held his breath. After about a minute he decided that he had done things correctly and popped on a pair of glasses. They looked a little geeky from the outside but on the inside of the lenses was the prompt for a linux boot. He wrapped a translucent piece of plastic over his arm and looked down at it through his glasses, a keyboard was waiting for him there. Admittedly wearing it on his arm only allowed one-handed performance but he could also lay it out on a flat surface in front of him when one was available.

He had just built the smallest fully functional laptop (palm top even) in the world. The largest piece in the whole thing (aside from the glasses and the keyboard) was the 2.5″ 500 gig drive it was built around. Even including that piece the whole thing was built into a tough leather fanny pack so he could wear his system around. The whole thing weighed in under a pound, including the glasses and translucent plastic keyboard. He had a light pen to work as a mouse on one corner of the keyboard pad. The system seemed to be working well, only one way to really find out though.

Laying the keyboard pad on the desk he typed in user and password for the admin linux account he had set up on the 2.5″ drive when it was connected to his laptop and he was in. One more thing now, pulling out the 32 gig flash drive he had transferred a copy of the program to he plugged it into the usb port built into his new miniaturized system. The system recognized it and he mounted the flash drive and pulled the data onto the main drive of his new system. He had to hope that one of the parts of the program he didn’t understand auto-adjusted it for OS. Otherwise he was going to have to try to load windows on his miniature beast and he wasn’t looking forward to that.

Welcome to the Master Command Center...

Where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you...

Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications.

You are the Master’s representative.

To be continued...