The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

7—School Play

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Welcome to the Master Command Center...

Where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you...

Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications.

You are the Master’s representative.

The words scrolling on the inside of Jeremy’s glasses gave him a burst of joy. He had the fully functional program in a portable version, having run the patch and then re-zipped the program before transferring it to the flash drive.

A couple of quick tests were in order, he peered at the flexible keypad on his left arm. Using his right hand he hunted and pecked his way through the menus, using the light pen as necessary. As he used the program to adjust his manual dexterity skills upwards his one handed typing process became smoother and much faster. “Too bad the voice recognition hardware was so large.” he thought. “Otherwise this would so much easier, maybe I’ll have to ‘study’ up on that also and see if I can fit it in the remaining room in the pack.”

Jeremy looked through the system and determined that he was feeding off his own wireless home LAN and told the system to switch signal. There were seven more signals available that he could piggyback his own on if he wanted to. He idly switched through them one at a time. It didn’t seem to matter what signal strength was available, they all seemed to work just fine. Doing some quick googling he found that four of them were cellphone signals, 2 were direct satellite connections and the last was an option to piggyback his signal on the electrical wiring of the house. When he told the new system to ask for options from the MPC program he had no idea of the options that would be available. It did explain how the system could affect just about anyone, there was hardly anywhere where one of these signals would not be present.

He regretfully shut down the system and crawled into bed, insinuating himself between Diane and Jill. Breasts pressing against him from both sides he drifted off to a blissful two hours of sleep, filled with erotic dreams, that replenished him fully for the coming day.

Jeremy woke up before either Jill or Diane and looked at the prospects. Breasts, pussies and asses filled his mind for the moment. He thought about oral sex but decided that being bitten hard by one of them if they weren’t awake enough to realize what was happening wasn’t something he wanted to experience. Even if he could fix that with the program. He paused and mentally kicked himself, he’d had the program cracked for a couple of days and had yet to set that regeneration button he wanted before. Quickly, he grabbed the glasses and keyboard off the shelf. Booting the system he set the regenerate function on all three of the people in the bed. He shut back down and replaced the peripherals on the shelf, momentarily being glad for the wireless technology they incorporated. Dragging the system around connected by wires to the glasses, keyboard and light pen would’ve both sucked and been awkward.

His mind quickly returned to earlier thoughts and he grasped one breast in each hand, Jill and Diane both moaning in their sleep as he did so. Both nipples stirred under his fingers and he had a horrible moment deciding which woman to wake up first. The newer conquest won out and he rolled Jill onto her back and stroked her clit gently with his fingers, only to find that she was still wet. Crawling on top of her without waking her up was a chore but he managed it and was grateful when he penetrated her and her eyes opened. He watched as over the course of five or ten seconds she remembered the previous couple of days and an expression of delight took over her face.

Jill’s expression of delight grew as he took her. His fingers wandered her body, one hand supporting him as the other explored her breasts and nipples, slowly working its way down her body to her clit. As he stroked her clit he slid his fingernails under her hood and began gentle pressure directly to it. Her breathe grew even faster as she had a mini-orgasm. As he continued to increase pressure it became a full blown orgasm and her gasps and moans woke Diane as well. Diane looked over at Jeremy and said “Would you mind getting off her for just a second? I have an idea you might enjoy.” Jill looked crestfallen at this suggestion but Jeremy decided to check it out. Raising himself off of Jill he watched as Diane lay down on top of Jill, keeping their hips precisely at the same level and centering their pubic areas atop one another. “Your choice of four holes, Jer.” said Diane. “Feel free to use both of mine if you like, repeatedly.” Jill looked at Diane for a second and sighed. “Mine to,” she said “and the sigh is because you stopped, not because I don’t want you in them.”

Jeremy looked down and grinned, he just couldn’t help it. The idea of sex whenever he wanted it was still new to him and to be given such wonderful choices just made it better. He entered Diane’s pussy and took a few strokes, then entered Jill’s pussy and took a few strokes. Trying to gauge correctly he willed his cock to a larger size that he thought both could take with only a little discomfort and began to work them. Ten to twenty strokes in one and then switch to the other. After a while he decided shorter stints in each would be more pleasurable for them and started on a three to five strokes in each before switching. Within twenty minutes they had both had several orgasms. Evidently they very much enjoyed being entered over and over. With their bodies somewhat relaxed by the orgasms he began to add their assholes into the cycle as well. Finally, his mind awash in pleasure the like he had yet to experience even with his recent activities, he decided to cum. Plunging from one hole to another he willed himself to cum and keep cumming as he kept going. The women’s pussies and asses were filled with cum, it was also all over every exposed part of their lower bodies and soaking through the blankets.

Laying back, he looked at the clock and realized it was almost seven o’clock. They had to get ready for school and be out the door before eight. Sitting up on the edge of the bed he said “We need to get moving, we don’t have that much time. Who wants first shower?” Jill and Diane both mumbled something about being too tired so Jeremy popped out the program again and ensured that they, like he, needed only two hours of sleep a night although they could sleep more if they wanted to. When he made it retroactive and hit enter, Jill popped off the bed and said “Let me grab a shower then I’ll make us breakfast.” Striding out of the room she put a wiggle into her hips that had never been there before and left Jeremy wiping imaginary drool off of his lips. “You picked good, bro.” said Diane. Not only is she hot, she’s eager as hell and more submissive than me even.” “The last was an accident” said Jeremy, “I had no idea of some of her personality traits, not that I’m going to complain.” Diane wandered into the hall with a different, yet equally attractive, sway to her hips.

Jeremy quickly tossed some clothes on the bed and gathered the materials he’d need for school. His new computer was in the stack, he had some interesting ideas to play with at school today. By the time he had everything laid out Jill was already out of the shower so he walked across the hall and hopped in himself. About the time he was finished getting clean he felt a breeze as the shower door opened. Diane stood there nude and looked at him for a moment. “Deja-vu, ehhh? I can’t believe that was only a couple of days ago. It seems like another lifetime. But I certainly liked this part!” As she said the last, Diane stepped into the shower with him, pushed him back against the wall and dropped to her knees. She took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to deep throat him without a second thought. Pausing for a moment she pulled off his cock “Make it swell so much I can’t get it back out of my throat. If I pass out, pull your cock out and cum all over me.”. Pushing his cock back into her throat she proceeded to start humming. The vibrations drove Jeremy wild and he complied with her request, all thoughts of choking her totally driven out of his mind. As he swelled in her throat she switched tactics and stopped humming. She began to swallow, or at least attempt to swallow, his cock. It wasn’t going down but her throat continued to ripple against it as she tried. She gagged a little and Jeremy looked down, wondering if he should pull out. She caught his motion and looked up at him, shaking her head as best she could with her mouth full. He was more than willing to interpret that as ‘Don’t stop’ since stopping was about as far from his mind as it could be. The ripples from her attempted swallowing massaged the top few inches of his cock and it felt different from anything he’d tried yet. As good as, but different from, when she milked his cock with the muscles in her pussy or ass. Looking down again he saw that Diane was beginning to turn red, almost purple even, from her efforts. Within another minute he felt her throat loosen up as she began to faint. Leaning over he caught her as she began to fall and remembering her request coated her face, hair and breasts with his cum.

Jeremy held her for the minute or so it took her to regain consciousness and helped her back to her feet. Turning around he rinsed himself in the shower once more. Stepping aside he gestured for Diane to enter the water flow and slid through the door himself. “Thank you.” she managed to mumble as he left.

Dressing took only a minute or two and grabbing his stuff he headed downstairs. His mother, dressed in a silk kimono and looking very edible, was in the kitchen with Jill. The two of them were just finishing up with making breakfast. By the time breakfast was on the table, Diane and Jeremy’s father were down as well. Everyone sat down to breakfast. “So, Diane. Do you have classes today?” asked Jeremy’s mother in an attempt to make conversation. “You know my schedule by now mom, I’ve got three classes on Tuesday. The only day I get off other than weekends in Thursdays. My classes at the college are all mon-wed or tue-fri.” “Ok dear, no need to get defensive, I was just trying to make small talk.” Her mother’s good mood didn’t seem to deflate at all from Diane’s slightly rude reply.

Diane gave Jeremy and Jill a ride to the high school. As she dropped them off he commented “Two more months and we are out of this place. I can’t wait, especially not now. In the meanwhile though I am thinking I might play some, what do you think, slave?” “Jeremy, do you have to call me that here? I don’t mind, really, but it might be a little hard to explain.” “Alright Jill, I admit I was just saying that to try to forestall any problems you might have with me playing here.” “You don’t have to remind me that I am your slave, or ask me if you want to play some tricks. Although I appreciate it. I am betting most of these things will be spur of the moment and you won’t be able to clear them with me so go right ahead.” “Actually, I can do something about that...” Pausing for a moment, Jeremy set up a two way telepathy link between Jill and himself then thought at her {Can you hear me?} {What the hell?} Jill thought back. {I just set up a bit of telepathy between us, I can run my ideas past you this way quickly and easily even if we aren’t together.}. Jill grinned at him and stuck out her tongue “I don’t even get to keep my thoughts to myself, do I?” Quickly she added “Don’t say it, they aren’t my thoughts anyhow, I belong to you completely so my thoughts are yours also.”

They entered the school and Jeremy went to class. Looking at all the teenage girls he couldn’t help but think that he could have any (or all) of them he wanted. He kept having to keep his thoughts in check, not wanting to cause problems nor more than moderately abuse his new found powers. He was bored in homeroom so he flicked through some of the abilities listed in the indices. Giving himself some rudimentary mind reading abilities he decided to play matchmaker. He managed to set his mind reading so he would have to concentrate on one person to be able to read their mind. That way he didn’t need to block out the roar of all the minds around him. Looking around the room he tried to find out which girls found which boys attractive and vice versa. Finding a couple of matches he idly tapped on his keyboard, making it look like bored tapping on his arm, and set those couples up. He instilled a healthy amount of lust which, given the slightest opportunity to express itself, would do so quite strongly. He also increased the attraction between the individuals in each couple and gave them a more self-confident attitude towards dealing with one another. By the time he finished up with that the bell rang and he proceeded to first period. First period was English, not one of the subjects he appreciated very much. He could tolerate it though because of the eye candy in the class. His English class contained one of the football team’s cheerleaders and a gymnast. He had always thought a gymnast might make an interesting lover, flexibility and all that being a good thing. Several of the fantasies he used to masturbate to included the gymnast in this class.

As he entered the class he idly turned his new mind reading capability on the teacher, Ms. Oppern. He stopped dead in the doorway for a moment as he did. She wasn’t bad looking at all but was probably in her late thirties or early forties. She dressed rather frumpily and kept her hair up in a bun most of the time. What she was thinking about as he walked in though was what she looked like in a certain outfit she kept at home, with her hair down and strutting in front of a mirror. As a side note, running through her mind, was which of the boys in her classes she would like to have holding the leash that was an integral part of the outfit. Somehow the vision of her in her black vinyl strap outfit that covered a lot, just none of the important parts, of her body and being led around on a leash in Jeremy’s hands managed to give him an instant erection. She was actually very attractive once you got past the poor clothing choices she wore at school. The brown hair that fell to her calves when she took it out of the bun did quite a lot to enhance the look. She had a few wrinkles and some sagging but nothing that couldn’t be taken care of in thirty seconds with the program. All that passed through Jeremy’s mind in an instant as he entered the room. Ms Oppern also noticed the erection which tented the front of his pants and her inner daydreams switched to an underground room. The room was brightly lit, illuminating an old style pair of stocks as the center piece of the room. Attached to the walls were a large number of bondage and mild torture devices as well. In her daydreams she was still in her outfit but had been placed in the stocks. The stocks forced her face to look down and standing right in front of the stocks was Jeremy, his cock out and plunging in and out of her mouth. Ms. Oppern reddened a little as he stared at her but the daydream simply got more intense. As he made his way to his seat the daydream continued with him taking a wooden paddle to her bare ass, spanking it until it grew to an angry red. As it did her inner dream moved towards him approaching her ass with his glistening cock, plunging it into her asshole while the rest of her ass was still a flaming red. Jeremy was very glad he controlled when he came or he would’ve had a mess to clean up by the time her daydream ended.

Jeremy found it very difficult to focus on English and quickly used his learning technique with the program to ensure that he knew everything that would be taught through the rest of the year in the class. That took him through the first fifteen minutes of class. The rest of the class he spent making a few alterations to Ms. Oppern. In his mind reading of her he found that she had no class next period and was normally the only one in the teacher’s lounge. So he spent the remainder of the class, removing the wrinkles, the sags and the inhibitions that might prevent him from enjoying her. He also pulled up the teacher of his next class, calculus, and made him think that Jeremy would be sitting in his accustomed seat throughout the class but that he should not be called upon as he obviously knew the material (which he did after learning it the quick way during English). When the bell rang Jeremy held back a bit and followed Ms. Oppern as she headed to the teacher’s lounge. As she entered he called out to her “Ms. Oppern, I have a couple of questions on the material you just covered, do you have a minute or two?” Following her into the lounge he closed the door behind them and read her mind once more. She was confused as Jeremy never seemed to have a problem with the material although he never really seemed that eager about English either. Hints of her earlier fantasy danced around the edges of her brain and she once again flushed.

Jeremy dropped his book bag and while pretending to be rummaging in it used the keypad to make her think about her fantasies again, driving the confusion out of her mind. He kicked in a quick command line input that switched her fantasy and her reality around just a little. When he looked up she had let her hair out of the bun and it was just as long and beautiful as he had seen in her daydreams. “Aren’t you wearing a bit much clothing there?” He asked in a brusque voice. She blushed, her entire face turning red and began to unbutton her blouse. He slid an armchair in front of the door and sat in it “On your knees, you don’t need your mouth to undress!” As she dropped to her knees and began to crawl across the floor he opened his zipper. “How large do you like your cocks to be, slut?” He asked. She blushed and stammered “As large as I can get, yours is good sir.” Jeremy concentrated and began to enlarge it “How large can you handle?” “I don’t know.” she stammered. She continued to crawl across the floor, mesmerized by the site of the growing cock. Her blouse was off and on the floor behind her and as she removed her bra she glanced in amazement at her breasts. They were back to the gravity defying non-sag that she had at age eighteen but still the larger size she had been accustomed to in more recent years.

Jeremy could feel her thinking that this had to be a daydream or fantasy, these things couldn’t happen in real life. When she reached him his cock was still growing, there was no way she could fit it into her mouth by this time but she tried desperately to do so, pushing it into her open mouth with a desperation normally shown only by a starving man at a table of food. When she had managed as much as she could Jeremy shrank his cock back down some. He continued to shrink it until she could deep throat the whole thing. Pushing the back of her head down he shrunk his cock so that she could breathe but at the same time as shrinking the girth he increased the length. If his guess was right his cock was halfway down her throat. He held her there, instructing her to try to swallow his cock over and over. When he tired of that he had her hum the school fight song several times. When he finally let her head up she had managed to remove all her clothing. She shaved her pubic hair in a brazilian and was actually quite attractive now that he had removed the sags and wrinkles. He thought that she might look to be in her early thirties but no older than that.

Turning her around he clasped her wrists and pulled her into his lap. Once there he positioned his cock and slid it into her pussy. As she began to move up and down on it he enlarged it once more. He enlarged until her cunt was so tight a fit that her lubrication barely kept the friction down. Then he pulled her down onto him all the way and enlarged even more so she couldn’t slide up and down. “Do you have vaginal muscle control, slut?” he asked. She answered by trying to tighten her muscles around his cock. He could feel the effort but barely feel the result, there being no room for the muscles to tighten. ‘What do you want slut? I’m using you, tell me what you want and maybe it will amuse me.” “Oh please, paddle me and then force your cock up my ass?” “If you can manage to get your cunt unwrapped from my cock, I’ll do just that.”

He waited for about ten minutes while she tried to escape and then let himself shrink some. Picking up the English textbook from her class he pushed her onto all fours and started spanking her ass cheeks with it. Her tits swayed in time with the motion and he caught himself adjusting his strength to watch them bounce in different patterns. Jeremy finally shook his head, clearing it of the sight of her bouncing breasts. Standing behind her he thrust into her pussy enough to get nice and wet. Then he pushed the tip of his cock up against her asshole. It slid in easily and quickly so he enhanced his size once more until he was having difficulty penetrating more deeply. Then he began to thrust in and out, Ms. Oppern broke into tears but begged him not to stop. “I know I’ve been a bad girl and this is my punishment. I love it when you punish me, even if it hurts. Especially if it hurts!” She cried and then repeated that phrase and variations on it for the ten minutes Jeremy fucked her ass. She came at least three times during the ass fucking and when he came in her ass he continued to fuck it for another minute or two after.

“Slut, you’ve gotten my cock dirty, clean it!” he said. She reached for her panties but he took them away and pointed at her face. She tentatively put her mouth down towards his cock and he grabbed the back of her head and helped his cock into her mouth. He read her mind again and found that while she made token resistance against humiliation, she actually loved it. She could never admit that to herself but her fantasies and daydreams frequently contained enough of it that her conscious mind knew it even if she couldn’t admit it.

After she completed cleaning his cock he glared at her “You need to wear something more interesting under your clothes from now on. These undergarments are unacceptable and I expect you to carry your leash and collar in your purse at all times, do you understand me?” She nodded her head yes. “Now I am leaving, you’ll open the window and clean the room to hide any evidence of our activities.” He slid the chair aside and walked out into the hall. As he did, he quickly switched her fantasies and reality back into their proper places. He left her wondering if the incident that just happened was a daydream or reality. From what he could tell from her mind, she very much liked what just happened and loved the fact that either it did happen or it was a daydream so vivid it made her cum.

As Jeremy made his way to third period he found his thoughts clearing. “What possessed me to do what I just did?” he wondered. “Yeah, Ms. Oppern is fairly attractive and doing one of my teachers was a turn on but the woman is more than twice my age. What caused me to take her fantasies and fulfill them in the middle of school?” He thought he knew himself well enough to know that this wasn’t something he would normally consider. “Was it the power? Was the old adage correct? Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely?” Master PC gave him about as close to absolute power as a human could get. He decided to watch himself and try to catch any more reactions like that last one so he could figure out why they were occurring. It was possible that it was entirely his own subconscious, after all finding a teacher fantasizing about him doing some of his favorite things (anal sex and S&M) to her could easily have caused the reaction.

Jeremy sat down in class for third period, Physics. He was normally pretty interested in the subject but with his current learning capabilities he found school was already becoming a little bit of a bore. When he could instantly, or close to it, know more on the subject than his teachers did, learning from them lost a bit of the thrill. Instead of focusing on the class, he found himself focusing on his classmates. Sliding in and out of their thoughts he ‘heard’ about infidelity, blue-balls, the latest hit tv shows, blue-balls, the ‘in’ styles, more blue-balls... He paused and thought back a few days, he totally understood the guys in his class. He thought he’d be nice again and try to do something about it. Pondering for a couple of minutes, he was interrupted by the teacher asking him a question. Jeremy asked the teacher to repeat the question and then after he did answered it more completely and thoroughly than the teacher had been after. He figured that would ensure that the teacher didn’t call on him again for at least a while.

Tapping on his arm, or more precisely the concealed keypad attached to it, Jeremy caused all of the geeks in the entire school to start becoming less uninteresting to any female they were interested in. He’d do this slowly to make sure he didn’t overdo anything or become overwhelmed with another response like that to Ms. Oppern. He defined ‘geek’ as anyone with an IQ of 140 or greater. He’d catch a few people that were already popular that way “but not very many” he added to himself maliciously. He tried to prioritize the instilled female interest by the male interest aimed at them so that the geek who was most attracted to a particular female would be the one she began to notice. “Don’t want to start any fights amidst the geeks.” he thought and set the program so that if one geek liked a female less than a different geek, the one with the lesser interest would find himself attracted to another female more than the original one. Not wanting to torture the poor girls, he instilled a minimum level of personal hygiene in the geeks as well. He knew some of these guys needed that even more than self-confidence. He then set the program to increase the lowering level of disinterest at regular intervals. By the end of the day some of the girls in school would be looking at certain classmates in a new light. He capped the interest levels at the point where the girls would certainly put out but not be interested in any sort of long term relationship unless they already had ideas along those lines. Finally he exempted himself and Jill from the program’s affects and made sure that she wouldn’t be swamped with starry-eyed geeks when they realized they had a chance with females.

His impromptu programming filled up the rest of Physics and fourth period was study hall followed by lunch during fifth. He had a little over an hour and a half to himself if he wanted it. {Jill, you there?} he thought {What’s up?} she replied. {Well, I am trying to figure out what to do for fourth and fifth period, anything you’d like to do?} {I’ve got class fourth period, what do you mean?} {Oh yeah, calculus, isn’t it?} {Yes, calculus.} {Well, give me a second here.} Jeremy quickly ran Jill through the same learning cycle he used for himself earlier for his calculus class and then caused her teacher to think she was present in class.{You won’t be missed in class and if you think about it, you know your calc pretty well, don’t you?} {Damn, you did something again, didn’t you?} {More than you might think my dear, I’ll tell you about it when I see you. Meet me out the back door of the school.}

Five minutes later Jeremy found Jill sitting on the steps outside the school’s back door. He related the mornings incidents while idly watching the gym class on the back field playing soccer. Several of the girls on the field looked good enough for a closer look. As he watched them he picked up their names from their minds. Meanwhile Jill was looking a little worried, “You say you have no idea why you did Ms. Oppern like that?” “Really, I don’t. I was just kind of idly enjoying her fantasy before the bell to start class rang and the next thing I knew I was tweaking her body back into shape and planning on how I was going to spend my next period in, I mean with, her.”

As Jeremy looked up he realized that his idle tapping on his arm/keypad had called over four girls from the soccer game. He noticed them currently because they were removing their clothing. Peering into his glasses he realized that he had adeptly navigated quite a few screens, tapping in command line input here and bumping an index there, he had also obscured their departure from the field so no-one else noticed that they were gone. He knew he hadn’t been concentrating on it or meaning to do it but here they were. The sight of new breasts and pussies exposed in front of him made him lose his train of thought. From the command line inputs he had seen in his glasses he knew that these girls were his utter slaves until he released them. They would remember anything and everything they did or was done to them and they would think that they did it of their own accord.

The idle tapping on his arm ceased and he quickly, and intentionally, caused their nipples to all harden to their largest state. Immediately after that all hair on their pussies disappeared. While manipulating their physical aspects through the program he sent his mind reading talent into each, one at a time. He raped their minds and laid all their secrets open to his own. A hand interrupted his typing by grabbing his right arm. Peering to that side he saw Jill with her hand on his arm. “What are you waiting for, strip down with them.” he snarled. Jill’s face went white with shock but her hands were already following his commands. He quickly jumped to her file and made sure her actions would remain un-noted until he changed her settings again.

While the girls he had called over were physically a very attractive lot, their minds were less so. Worries about their popularity and who they’d sit next to at lunch seemed to overcome any thought of grades or decent behavior or anything else. Individually they were fairly different, from the one who was so homophobic that she wouldn’t even change with the other girls in the locker room to the one who was utterly brainwashed by her religious parents. The latter was so far gone that the thought of sex simultaneously made her nauseous and got her so horny that she’d have to masturbate the first chance she got after thinking about it. The two reactions were now ingrained together and promised some male a very ‘interesting’ sex life if she ever married.

Jeremy turned back to Jill and thought {Well, what shall we do now? Evidently it seems I ‘ve covered for them to the end of fourth period, leaving us a half hour to play.} {What do you mean we?} she replied {You’re the one that brought them over, why did you do it?} {It was totally unintentional. You know I was concentrating on talking to you but my hand must’ve had a mind of its own. Since they’re here I figure it is time to have some fun.}. Jill stared at Jeremy in confusion and then her eyes brightened {This is the same thing you were talking about with Ms. Oppern isn’t it?} {I don’t know what you’re talking about, I want you to go and molest the ash blond over there, she’s totally homophobic and it’ll freak her out, especially when I make it turn her on more than anything else ever has.} Jeremy proceeded to ignore Jill and look at the other three naked teenagers under his command. Jill, unable to resist his commands, found herself walking over to the girl. One of her hands reached up for the blond’s nipples will the other began to tease her clit. Jill kept watching Jeremy though and saw a darkness in his eyes as he gestured the other three closer.

Jeremy homed in on the one with the sex phobia/fetish. “Heather Watkins, you just volunteered to suck my cock didn’t you? Before I’m done with you it will visit each and every hole you’ve got. How does that make you feel?” As Jeremy watched on the screen in his glasses, her nausea levels skyrocketed. He didn’t need to check anything else as he could see the juices dripping down her leg. He quickly typed in command mode ‘Heather Watkins will, from now on, never experience nausea at the thought of sex. The slightest thought of sex or sight of something arousing will cause her nipples to harden to the point where they are painfully large. The same circumstances will cause her pussy to run with her juices, heavy enough that any clothing she is wearing will soak through. Finally since her phobia was brought on by her religion, any talk of her religion or religious action of her sect performed within her sight will bring on intense nausea. This nausea may only be relieved by sexual action. These effects will be cumulative so continued exposure to her prior religion will cause her to need to be sexually serviced repeatedly each time the exposure occurs. If it reaches the point where she needs servicing ten times before her nausea will abate she will immediately find the nearest male of an age to copulate and do whatever is necessary for him to do so.’ He entered the command and watched her. Her eyes glanced to the naked girls on either side and her nipples shot up to full hardness. As he watched a stream of juices ran down her leg.

Jeremy plucked at the cross she wore around her neck. “What is this Heather?” “It is a symbol of my faith in God” she replied, wincing repeatedly after the fourth, seventh and ninth words. He let the cross drop and is it struck her chest she winced and held the chain away from her. “Take this thing away please?” “Well Heather, what will you do for me if I do?” he asked. “Anything! Please take it away.” He reached out and grabbed the cross, giving it a yank he snapped the chain. As he closed his fist around the cross he experienced an intense stab of pain. If three days of migraine headache were stored up and delivered at once it would be roughly comparable. His fist opened reflexively, dropping the cross. His mind was clear for moment as he stared at Heather. She was hungrily reaching for his zipper. When she touched it he glanced down reflexively. Seeing the cross on the ground a wave of rage overcame his mind. “You, Cindy!” he snapped at one of the other girls. “Pick that up, right now!”

He grabbed Heather, rage overtaking his brain. His zipper was open and she was sliding his cock out with her small hand. He forced an erection and Heather gasped in shock as his cock rapidly became larger than her forearm. Forcing her head down he buried his cock in Heather’s throat. He knew she couldn’t breathe and he couldn’t find it within himself to care. He grabbed her throat and squeezed, feeling his cock buried inside of it. “It’s like masturbating with a living tissue to catch my cum.” he thought. Before she could pass out he pulled his cock from her throat. Her pussy was still dripping with juices and he picked her up, facing him, and set her down on his cock. It slowly forced its way inside of her tight, virgin pussy. When he found her hymen he grabbed her shoulders and roughly pushed her down further. Heather seemed to be in shock from his attack on her throat but the pain from her crotch was pulling her back out of it.

“Don’t scream!” he warned with dark tones, “If you do, I’ll make sure you never recover from what’s about to happen. With the last of his words he put his arms on her shoulders again and forced her down on his cock. Her pussy ripped along the edges, to accommodate the cock that was larger than her forearm, as he forced his way into her. Savagely he bounced her up and down on it. She cried and moaned feebly, squirming in an attempt to escape. Jeremy let her do so, because it felt good to him, for a few minutes. Then he pulled her off of his cock. Throwing her down, face first, onto the stairs he pulled her legs apart. His cock, dripping with a combination of her juices and blood , pointed down at her. Pulling her ass cheeks apart he thrust his cock into her ass. The resistance kept him out for maybe five seconds before the tip slid in with an echoing groan from her lips. He pushed and kept the pressure up, several inches managing to get in before he found himself lodged, unable to go deeper. Leaning forward he straddled her, hands to either side of her face. His legs were tucked together, inside of her own, and he pushed harder. Finally, exasperated, he just let all the weight off of his arms and his body weight drove his cock into her ass. It ripped as easily as her cunt had and blood pooled on the steps beneath her. He pounded her over and over, eventually allowing himself to cum inside her ass.

As he pulled himself off of her, her whimpers finally reached him. The whimpers seemed to finally sate the rage that had come over him. As he stood he saw Jill, Cindy, Dawn and Hope staring at him with fear in their eyes. Cindy and Hope stood alongside him, right where they were when the rage had hit him. As he looked at them he saw the cross dangling out of Cindy’s hand and a lesser rage took him this time. “Cindy!” he said, a sibilance infusing his voice with darkness “Take that cross and shove it up what’s left of Heather’s asshole. I want the chain and the cross totally out of sight. Bend over her on all fours to do so.” Cindy hastened to comply and as she got down on all fours she felt Jeremy’s hand on her pussy. The next thing she felt was a cock driving up inside of it, not the monster she had just seen in action but enough for her to feel like she was being stretched to the breaking point. She shoved her hand into the ruins of Heather’s ass, releasing her grip on the cross. She grabbed the chain and shoved it up inside of Heather as well. “Stay down on all fours Cindy. For the next few minutes you are nothing but my bitch in heat.” came the voice from behind her. As he pounded away at Cindy she sighed in relief, she’d be sore tomorrow but nothing like... She instinctively shied away from even thinking Heather’s name.

As the cock came out of her cunt she began to stand. A hand roughly pushed down on the middle of her back and the cock broached her asshole, hurting like nothing she had ever felt before. Strangely her asshole wasn’t tearing. Jill could’ve told her why, her eyes were still locked on Jeremy and had seen the quick flicker of his right arm as it tapped repeatedly on the left. Cindy felt the cock buck and swell in her ass as it filled up with his cum. She felt it flowing up into her intestines and then suddenly found herself enjoying the sensation. Once again Jeremy had accessed the program and alleviated her pain. Jill found this comforting while at the same time she was overwhelmed by fear of her master. Cindy felt the cock finally withdraw and simply collapsed where she was. Orgasms she thought she would never have caused her to shudder and shake in bliss.

Jeremy turned back to the remaining three. “Jill, come over here with me.” Jill complied. “Since you don’t seem to have carried out my intentions I’ll have to take it from here. Hope!” Jeremy addressed the homophobe “Down on all fours, crawl to Heather and clean her up with your tongue. Make sure to get every spot, I’ll know if you don’t.” Jeremy was typing furiously on his keypad while he said this. Hope complied but was obviously very loathe to do so. “Hope, you’ll enjoy this more than anything else you’ve done in your life. You’ll find that using your tongue on a girl will bring you multiple orgasms but don’t slack off or you’ll pay.” Hope nodded her head and eagerly began licking Heather. Blood, shit and cum coated her and as Hope licked her clean she found no evidence of the wounds she had seen inflicted. “Damn good thing that regenerate function works now.” Jill heard Jeremy mutter under his breath. “Dawn, you need to come over here and lick and suck me clean like Hope is doing to Heather, Hope don’t forget to lick Cindy clean also.” Dawn dropped to her knees and began sucking on Jeremy’s cock.

“Are you ok?” Jill risked whispering to Jeremy. Jeremy turned to look at her, his eyes nearly back to their normal selves. “I don’t know,” he said “For a few minutes I couldn’t think or act, it was like I was a passenger in my own body, unable to control myself. I’m glad I can cause temporary amnesia because I may even want to do that to myself. I’m certain I’ll do it to them.” Jill looked up at Jeremy “I couldn’t reach you with the telepathy you set up, it was like I was thinking at a black hole or something.” Jeremy shook his head as another, smaller, wave of rage overtook his mind.

Jeremy thought “Damn, I wish I could enjoy this more.” Grasping the back of Dawn’s neck he aimed her attentions totally towards his cock. “I think the sex relieves that rage that hit me so I better take advantage of this while I can.” Several minutes later he came in Dawn’s mouth and felt himself relax a little bit more.

Jeremy rapidly entered commands on his keypad and watched as the four girls got dressed once more and managed to join the class as they were leaving the field. He caused them to entirely forget what happened here and believe that they had just played soccer throughout the period. He left the suggestions with Heather and the experiences with Hope though. A part of his mind refused to let him remove either his suggestions to Heather or the memories of lesbian sex from Hope. He thought he had tied things up nicely, although Heather might have a few questions when she found her cross later in the day. At that last thought the darkness flickered through his eyes once more and one corner of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

Jill turned to Jeremy “What happened there? I’d swear you weren’t you for a while. “ “I don’t know” Jeremy replied “but I damn well want to find out!”

To be continued...