The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

8 – Icebreaker

Jeremy attempts to find out just what is happening to him.

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Jill turned to Jeremy “What happened there? I’d swear you weren’t you for a while. “ “I don’t know” Jeremy replied “but I damn well want to find out!”

Jeremy turned to Jill “I’m done with school for today, the rest of my teachers will think I’m here but I’m heading home. I need to figure out what just happened. You’re welcome to come with me but I’ll understand if you don’t want to be alone with me after...” Jeremy’s voice trailed off and a haunted look filled his eyes.

Jill, seeing the look in his eyes, hesitantly nodded. “I’ll go with you, maybe we’ll do better with the two of us trying to figure out what happened. Let me just hit my locker and you can take care of my teachers as well.”

The unscheduled departure left them with no option but walking for their transportation. As they walked home, Jill noticed Jeremy unstrapping the keyboard from his left arm. Removing the glasses as well he transferred them both into his backpack. “I’m not going to risk messing around with the program, unless absolutely necessary, until we figure out what just happened.” “What, exactly, did happen?” asked Jill hesitantly. “I’d rather not talk about it until we’re home if you don’t mind.” replied Jeremy. Jill walked along in silence, stealing an occasional glance at Jeremy’s face. While he didn’t look guilty, he certainly looked puzzled and slightly haunted.

As they entered the house Jeremy called out “Anyone home?” in a loud voice. When no answer came he bonelessly dropped himself into a kitchen chair and slouched in on himself. “Curling up in a little ball isn’t going to do anything Jeremy!” Jill said, in a slightly louder voice than intended. “Didn’t you see what I did to her? I could’ve killed her! I have no idea what happened and no idea if it will happen again! Even worse I might do something like that to you or Diane!” Jeremy spoke as if he were pleading for the answers. “Well, if we don’t figure out what happened it’s a lot more likely to do so. Don’t you think so?” Jill lowered her voice and tried to infuse it with the love she felt for Jeremy. “Did the program tell you anything about what was happening? “I don’t know, I shut it down as soon as I had her repaired. I didn’t want to find myself doing anything else like that or maybe worse.” “Well, maybe you should boot it back up and see? If there are any clues, that’s where they’ll be.”

Jeremy tugged his backpack up onto the table. Drawing out the keypad he laid it on the table, then he reluctantly donned the glasses he had rolled up in the keypad. “I need to see if there is a log of commands and responses. If there is that’ll tell me the exact commands I used and any responses by the program.” His fingers flew over the keypad as he searched for a history log. Surely they logged commands used through the program and there ought to be a copy of that log on the local system running MPC. As he scanned through the directories, he was reminded of the senary files he had found that were the main body of the program. Dropping into the directory that contained them he found a file marked “UserJ01-log”. Opening it, or attempting to, let him know that the log program was there but it was also in senary. “What are these idiots thinking?” he cried aloud. “What did you find?” asked Jill. Jeremy explained that a portion of the program was coded in senary as opposed to binary. “Senary? Who the hell uses senary? Why would you code a program in base six instead of binary? Can you imagine the extra draw on the computers because of that?” Jill seemed perplexed at the concept even. “I’d think with a program like this you’d want to have it as streamlined as possible, it has to be incredibly complex. You found a log file though? Take a look.” Jeremy sighed and explained that the log file was also written in senary. “Well ok then, if it is standard base six you should have no problem converting to decimal and then it’s probably in ascii which is another easy conversion. Give it a shot.” Jeremy tapped on the keypad a bit and ran off a quick program to convert a base six file to base ten. Changing a couple of lines gave another version that would read ascii out of a decimal file. Executing the files only took a moment and he opened the output file.

gdsnotu502-ksamwaj021 340i-i kfskwt=-2q kaewoptrkwaeofk 324095-2 fweoprka fa vmq2]togf,d,b

The first line alone was enough to let him know that the conversions hadn’t worked. He looked up at Jill “It looks like it isn’t that simple. All I’ve got here is gibberish.” Jill’s face screwed up in thought for a moment. “Well, how about this. Do most log files come in some standard format and have a portion for a direct quote of whatever it is logging? You’d know better than I. I’m computer literate and can program a little but you’re a pretty good coder. It seems to me you ought to be able to do a pattern matching thing there to work out the conversion, no?” “Well, most of them do. But, if they’re so security conscious as to code in senary? Then to put the log file in senary as well? I don’t know, it’s possible but...” Jeremy shook his head as he thought of about twenty different ways to make a foreign file type difficult to convert. Their job in doing so was made even easier by the fact that he hadn’t been able to find anything at all on senary when he had looked for it before, even the program couldn’t give him knowledge of it. “Wait a second!” said Jeremy, “I wonder if the program couldn’t give me knowledge of senary or just wouldn’t give it to me.”

“Ok, we need to work around this.” Jeremy’s fingers raced over the keypad, instilling in himself knowledge, not of senary, but of Master PC’s limitations in regards to imparting knowledge if senary. Suddenly he knew: No non-administrative user of Master PC is allowed to gain knowledge, from the program, of the coding devices used to conceal the main body of its program. A few more queries for knowledge brought him to: An administrative user of Master PC is considered to be someone with coding access to the main body of the program. Coding access is determined by the presence of the main body of the program in a binary, as opposed to senary, format.

“Christ!”Jeremy nearly shouted. “These people are more paranoid than a mouse at a cat convention!” He explained to Jill what he had discovered. “So the only way we can get access to read the log file is to have administrative access?” She asked. “Not quite, I can think of a couple of possibilities to try first.” said Jeremy. “I’m not sure I should mess with it like this though. Look what happened earlier and we still don’t know why.” “Well Jer, if we don’t figure it out then we won’t know why what happened earlier happened. “Wait, can’t we just sit down and let me remember what I did with the program today? Then work from there logically? I’d rather give that a try first than maybe get messed up again.”

Grabbing a pad of notepaper and a pencil Jeremy sat down and started listing out everything he had done with MPC over the course of the day.

  1. J/J/D – regenerate
  2. Ji/D—less sleep
  3. J/J – telepathy
  4. Je – mind reading
  5. Je – matchmaker
  6. Je – learning english
  7. Ms. Oppern—sags/wrinkles
  8. Je—missing calc/learning calc
  9. messing with Ms. Oppern’s fantasy
  10. Je—geeks more interesting
  11. Ji—classes/learning
  12. Girls from gym and their classmates

Jeremy stopped listing there as any issues should be before that point. He figured that if MPC was causing the issue from his use the clue needed to be in there someplace.

“Ok, is that all the use you made of the program before... it happened?” Asked Jill. “Well, all I remember anyhow. Some of those are blanket access, like sags/wrinkles was more than a single command typed in but that is all the instances I used it although I may have used it for more than one command in each instance.” Jeremy thought hard, “that’s all I remember but this I’m probably safe on.” Jeremy rapidly typed on the keypad and told master PC, through command line, to have him remember all the accesses he made of the program that day. Jeremy’s face contorted at the result. “Are you ok, Jer?” Jill asked, shrinking back away from him. “I’m not sure, I prompted the program to make me remember all my accesses this morning but, from my list here, numbers nine and twelve are missing.”

Jill stared at Jeremy, wondering if she could trust what he said. Deciding that she was his slave anyhow and couldn’t do anything about it anyhow she decided to go with it. “Ok, then. Those are the two accesses you were wondering why you made anyhow, yes?” “Yes, they are but I distinctly remembering typing in commands during each of those accesses, even though MPC says I didn’t.” Jeremy’s confusion showed on his face. Jill’s eyes lit up, “That makes perfect sense, remember I was saying that you didn’t seem like you and I couldn’t contact you with the telepathy? Those factors fit in with you not being the one doing those commands.” Jeremy stared at Jill as she completed her outburst “If it wasn’t me doing those commands then who the HELL was it?”. Jill could see that Jeremy was beginning to get angry and seemed more like his old self than he had since the incident with Heather. “I don’t know.” said Jill, “but let’s look at your list again, the rest were confirmed by MPC?” Jeremy nodded his head. “Ok then, it is a very limited list, let’s break it down. There are a fair number of things you’ve done before without causing an issue, right? Like setting up less sleep and physical changes? Learning I know you’ve done with the program before. The new things here are: mind reading, playing matchmaker, regeneration and making the geeks more interesting. I’m thinking that maybe it was the mind reading bit. What if you managed to open your mind to someone/something else. Every now and then, seemingly when you get excited it tries to grab control.” “I don’t know, Jill. That’s pretty slim logic. Not easy to test either, I don’t want to put you in danger if you’re right.” Jeremy couldn’t look her in the eyes. “Plus, after what happened with me abusing her like that, I’m not sure I could even get excited right now”. Once again Jeremy sat in the chair, slumped over bonelessly, head facing the floor.

Jill decided that she had to do something to get Jeremy out of his funk and back on track. If he stayed in this hesitant mood they would never learn anything. Plus, it hurt her to see him so uncertain after how he’d been acting the last few days. She quickly thought back to last night. For a while when he was working she had been messing around with his laptop. In some ‘secure’ directories she had stumbled across his porn collection. A large number of pictures in there were in a sub-directory called ‘foreign objects’. Remembering the subject of the majority of the pictures she quickly stripped down. Opening the refrigerator she withdrew a partial cucumber and a carrot. Jeremy’s head still faced the floor so she pulled a chair to the middle of the floor and sat down facing him. She brought her legs up to her shoulders and, finding herself very lubricated from the thoughts of what she was about to do, slid the carrot into her pussy. Sliding it in and out a few times she got it thoroughly lubricated and moved it to her asshole. She pushed it in, far enough to stay there, and proceeded to work the cucumber into her cunt. {Jer} she thought at him, {Look at me!}. Jeremy’s head slowly began to rise. Catching sight of her clothes on the floor his head picked up speed. When he saw her in the middle of the room, diddling herself with the vegetables, his jaw dropped. “Ok, you got me. I can certainly get excited. It does still appear to be me though.”. “Oh yeah... Prove it” she said. “Come make love to me until I cum. Then you can play with me however you like until you do.”.

Jeremy lost no time in responding. It seemed like his clothes simply disappeared in the time it took for him to stand up and cross half the kitchen. Leaving the carrot where it was, Jeremy withdrew the cucumber and slowly began to tease Jill’s pussy. He left his cock at its new ‘normal’ size and began to penetrate her with just the tip, withdrawing it completely so that he was entering her over and over again. As Jill relaxed and enjoyed his thrusts, Jeremy looked down at her. Her breasts bobbed in time with his miniature thrusts, only a tiny bit but enough for the motion to be noticeable. Jeremy reached one hand down and began to caress her nipples, alternating left and right. His other hand drifted down to the carrot top. Grasping it he began to slide the carrot in and out of her ass in counterpoint to the thrusts he was making with his cock. Jill’s breath, already quickening, was taken away in a series of soft murmurs. As he continued she began to whimper “more, faster, more, faster” over and over. Scanning the surface of her thoughts he found that she wanted both carrot and cock deeper and faster. Jeremy was more than happy to comply. He began to speed, and deepen, his thrusts until he was rocking the chair back with each thrust. Having difficulty controlling both the carrot and his cock he drove the carrot as deep into her ass as he could, only a hint of orange and the greenery protruding from her anal entry. Focusing on his cock, he brought his other hand from her nipple and placed both hands on the back of the chair which was in danger of tipping over. Pounding her for all he was worth he found her cumming in great spasms. Jeremy kept up the pounding until she finished her orgasm(s). When Jill sat there panting breathlessly he stared at her and slid the carrot from her ass. This encouraged her to cum once again, gently compared to the recent ones but still interesting for him to watch.

Jeremy strode over to the freezer and withdrew a fantasy in the making. He had always found porn where the woman had a popsicle and had yet to see any of them actually use it as a dildo. Now was as good a chance as any. He figured Jill wouldn’t mind, she was the one that had brought food into it in the first place. Striding over to Jill, he pumped his cock in and out her pussy enough to get fully lubricated again and then slowly began to push his cock into her ass. As he slipped through her sphincter, it clenched at the head of his cock. He paused relishing the feeling and decided to intensify it a little. Unwrapping the popsicle he glanced at Jill. Her eyes were still closed and she was flushed with her recent experience. He moved the popsicle to the entry of her cunt and slowly began to penetrate her with it. As expected her sphincter clutched mightily on the head of his cock. Almost too hard he thought, the slightest wince shaking his body. Jill’s eyes flashed open and down. “HaaaaH!!!!! COLD!” she screeched. Jeremy noted that her reaction was a bit more than he had thought it might be and quickly quoted: “then you can play with me however you like until you do.”. “You bastard!” she cried, you could’ve let me enjoy the afterglow first at least.” Jeremy answered by shoving both cock and popsicle further into their respective holes. Jill just shuddered, another orgasm sweeping any coherent thoughts away.

Jeremy drove the popsicle all the way into her cunt and made sure that its entry was facing up so none of the popsicle could drip out as it melted. Holding her ass so he could get at her asshole helped with that and gave him a wonderful view as well. As he pumped away at the tightly clenching ass wrapped around his cock he could watch her cunt quiver over and over as she came and at the same time he watched the popsicle melt. The two mixed wonderfully, as she quivered with joy, her pussy pushed the popsicle out of her cunt. Jeremy would then release one ass cheek to push it back in. Over and over he repeated this until she finally squeezed out a nearly bare popsicle stick. Jeremy let the stick fall out this time and decided that it was time to cum and let loose in her ass, filling her bowels with cum. More cum came dripping out around the tight seal his cock made in her ass before he was done. Holding her in place, he dropped to his knees and began to lick her pussy. Every now and again he’d push his tongue further in to get a taste of melted popsicle. Slowly lowering her ass, he drank the melted popsicle as it came pouring from her cunt.

When it was finally all gone he leaned back to drink in the sight of her closely trimmed pussy, immediately Jeremy began to laugh. After a minute or two Jill recovered enough to look at him and gave him a glare but Jeremy only laughed harder. He struggled to speak “I always wu wu wu wondered if you dy dy dyed your...” Before long tears began to stream down his face and finally he gave up trying to speak and pointed at her crotch. Looking at his face, Jill began to have an idea of what he found amusing. His lips were tinged a neon red from the popsicle. Glancing down, she saw her entire crotch and all of her pubic hair the same, almost glowing, red. Jeremy finally calmed down enough to speak “I always wondered if you dyed your hair red.” A large grin filled his face, “Now I know you do.” Jill thought about slapping him but was too relieved by his recovery from his prior mood to do more than think it. She gave in and let out a gentle chuckle, “Ok, now you know my secret. Let’s get back to figuring out what’s going on.”

After they redressed Jeremy looked over at Jill. “You know, that last bit gave me an idea. There are lots of different ways to conceal something; dye, camouflage, cryptography, etc... They all have one thing in common though. If you know what you are looking for it is much easier to get through the concealment. I know that the end result of these files is a binary file and that the binary file WILL have certain sequences in it. So, I think that I can write a program that will decode it by looking for certain more common sequences that will appear in binary. If I weight a cryptographic decoding program towards looking for anything that might be one of these sequences, or more technically towards certain sets of the most commonly used sequences then we might have a chance to crack it on our own. Once it decodes some of those sequences we have a basis for decoding the rest of the files. Assuming it is a code and not a substitution system. It’s going to take some massive CPU cycles though. Jill glanced over at him “How can I help? Should we drop into my work and disappear a top of the line computer?” “No,” said Jeremy “Not major enough. I need to chat with Rob a minute.

{Rob man, you there?} {Damn it Jeremy, how do you always manage to call me just when I’m about to have sex?} {Rob, if I know you, you haven’t done much but have sex since you got back out of the hospital} {OK, so you have a point there. What can I do for you?} {I know you were messing with trying to tap the SETI@home network. Did you ever have any luck with that?} {Dude, why the hell do you want that info?}{You don’t want to know man, I’ll explain if what I am trying to do works, OK? So did you have any luck with getting in and if so can I use your back door to access it?} {Sure man, I’ll drop you an email with the pertinents. You owe me a story here dude, I intend to collect! If that’s all, I need to be getting back to Lydia now}

Quickly checking his email Jeremy set up the program to tap the SETI@home net. “Ok, I have some cryptography programs here, I should be able to alter one in just a few minutes, kind of a hack job but... if it works...” Jill watched quietly as Jeremy’s fingers flew over the keyboard of his laptop, tweaking the code of the cryptography program for a more specific task. Finally he finished with the alterations. Turning to Jill, he said “Well, should we?” Jill was still in shock from realizing he was seriously going to tap the SETI network for computational power. “Is that going to work? I thought they had safeguards built in to keep this type of thing from happening.” “Well, you see... Rob is kind of a computer guru. He isn’t destructive but if something catches his attention he’ll keep plugging away until he understands it. This network was something that he really loved the concept of. He studied it inside and out, he figured out exactly how it worked and how he could get in. Then, he actually enhanced their efficiency. I don’t know if they ever figured out just why they started getting an extra 10% computational power but they did and it was due to Rob, so he thinks that every now and again if he needs the extra cycles he can just hop in. Fortunately he still thinks he owes me one from the patch I gave him for MPC so I figured this would be a good way to collect.

Jeremy turned at clicked ‘start’. “I’ve no idea how long this is going to take, we are only siphoning off a small amount of CPUs from SETI but even a small amount of that network is some major computing power. Let’s go grab something to eat, maybe a nice salad?” Jeremy asked Jill with a raised eyebrow. Then he gave her a grin so salacious that she found herself blushing.

They wandered down to the kitchen and tossed some leftovers in the microwave. As they sat there eating Jeremy found himself being called: {Hey, Jer!} {What the hell Rob, I thought you were getting laid.} {Ehhh, she was a lousy lay, unless I wanted to tweak her with the program she didn’t want to do oral either way, or anal or even let me suck on her nipples. I fucking kicked her out of the house. If they don’t like at least something other than just ‘stick it in my cunt’ without being changed I’ve just been dropping them. So dude, you’re trying to use my network as an icebreaker? What the hell kind of security are you trying to crack?} {Senary man, you got some copies on your system also, if you bothered to look}{Shit, you mean this is part of the Program you’re trying to get into?}{Yup a log file it generates, I need to see what the hell happened to me earlier today.} {This is that story you owe me, isn’t it?}{Yes, it is. It’d take a while to tell you or I’d do it now} {Tell you what, we are defaulted to 10% of the network, how about you tell me the story and I’ll bump us to 25% instead. That bribe worth telling the story now?}{Done, give me a minute to tell Jill what’s up}{Oh, Jill now ehh? What happened to Diane?}{Give me a break she’s at class at the college, Jill’s still a senior like me though and we blew off the rest of the day, you’ll see why} “Jill, I need to dump the story to Rob real quick and he’s going to bump our capacity some, OK? So I’ll probably be quiet a few minutes, don’t fret I’m just thinking at him not going into another mood or anything. {Ok Rob, here we go. I’ll start with school this morning and run it at you...} (A few minutes later Jeremy is done telling Rob what’s going on.)

{Jeremy dude, you find out what the hell is up there, you let me know ok? I haven’t had any of that shit happen that I know of but you’re scaring me here.} {Rob, if I figure out what the hell happened I’ll let you know right off. Gotta go though, gonna go see if we’ve had any luck.}

“Jill, let’s go upstairs and see how it’s going.” Jeremy held his hand out for Jill and they climbed the stairs holding hands. Glancing at the laptop screen, he saw a depressing: “estimated code solution 1.2%, When percentage is below 28% estimated solutions are subject to percentage resetting to 0%”

Jill peered at the screen for a moment then looked over at the clock. “Hmmm two o’clock, what time do your folks get home?” “Not until around five normally.” Jeremy fretfully stared at the screen. In the background he heard Jill tapping at something. “Turn around lover boy” came a sultry voice from behind him.

Jeremy turned around and his jaw dropped, then it fell further. Standing in front of him, holding the glasses from his portable computer and with the keypad on the dresser next to her was a half-elf. Dressed in diaphanous ‘clothes’ that covered everything, while leaving nothing to the imagination, she also wore a metal belt made from individual silver skulls. Pouches adorned the belt while a dagger was sheathed on her right hand side to make for an easy left hand draw. Several slender shafts of wood were attached to the belt via small leather cylinders. Topping off the outfit was a mass of brown hair, piled high atop her head. Streaks of green were visible running through the mass of hair, and the brown had a distinct greenish tint to it anyplace it caught the light. Several decidedly female pixies were curled up in her hair while a larger one sat upon the shoulder of the half-elf. Not a stitch of clothing was visible between the four pixies and Jeremy wondered about the state of his mind.

“You wanted me to have the more outgoing attitude of some of my characters so I thought I’d take the logical step further. I know that you lust me in my new ‘normal’ body but I always thought that you had a thing for Amarthena so I thought I’d be her for a while. Jill, in the body of Amarthena, held out her arms and swept her hands back towards her body in a downwards motion. “Do you like what you see, better yet would you like to have what you see? It’s a shame that I’m only a copy of her or I could do this“ Amarthena makes a gesture with her hands, while speaking a throat rending word, towards a pixie that had flown over to investigate the bed “and she’d be large enough for you enjoy as well.” Jeremy’s eyes followed the gesture and found, to his amazement, that the pixie on his bed that had been the size of a Barbie doll (and whose figure had put any Barbie ever made to shame) was now four feet tall and staring at him with an incredible lust in her eyes. A shimmer filled the air, originating with the now enlarged pixie, and instantly Jeremy felt himself get hard as a peculiar scent filled the air. He glanced at Amarthena whose eyes were wide open and rounded. As they stared at one another one word reverberated between their two minds: {MAGIC?!?}.

To be continued...