The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer... the usual—Under 18, scram!

This is copyrighted © August 2003 by .

Meet Heather, a lovely young woman who has physically been altered to look like a sex goddess... and given a libido to match. Due to something unexpected, she’s released from the control of her protagonist and must now deal with her new ‘condition’ with embarrassment. Meet Danny, who comes across the Master PC program that has done all this... and more. Can a person with morals withstand the overpowering temptation to use the program for his own personal desires?

A Master PC Tale

“Leftovers”

by JR Parz

I.

Dan McCarthy entered the condo somewhat amazed. His cousin, Cash, who he hadn’t seen nor talked to in over a year, had died in a car accident last month... and as a result he had been made sole beneficiary of his condominium and all its contents.

Having no idea his cousin had this kind of money; he was shocked at hearing of his inheritance and even more shocked at discovering the place was huge with five bedrooms loaded with expensive furniture... not to mention a brand new Dell Latitude X200 Laptop!

Just as he was about to power it up, he heard the doorbell and rushed back to the living room and opened the front door.

“Ah... hi, can I help you?” he asked the very beautiful young woman standing there... and was momentarily mesmerized by the sight of the woman’s incredibly huge tits!

“Is Cash here?” she asked, sounding anxious and nervous at the same time.

‘Cash’?’ he asked himself, wondering what a beauty like her would want with his cousin.

“I’m sorry, did I catch you at a bad time?” the woman asked, now sounding timid.

“No. I was just wondering who you are,” he responded.

“Heather Templeton... I live at the Meadows Apartment Complex across the street”.

“Oh... Well, I’m sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but Cash died in a car accident about a month ago”.

He watched Heather’s face suddenly light up with shock... then turned to fear for a few heartbeats before looking confused.

“Were you close?” he asked, concerned.

“We were,” Heather whispered before a smile emerged, then added, “but not anymore”.

Dan watched in utter amazement as Heather suddenly twirled around on her high-heeled pumps and walked away.

II.

Heather couldn’t get out of there fast enough as she quickly made her way back to her apartment. Had the last six months of her life really happen? If she didn’t have the damn proof bouncing up and down in front of her, she might have seriously questioned it.

“Damn these boobs!” she muttered out loud, watching them jiggle with a life of their own.

She was still amazed that magic really existed as she entered her apartment and headed straight to her bedroom... and then gasped when she saw herself in her full-length mirror.

While she had been laboring under Cash’s spell, she never really looked at herself with her own mind and now that she could, what she saw was mind staggering! She possessed wavy blonde hair... the sexiest blue eyes... and of course incredibly huge boobs. Cash had transformed her into a living, breathing, Sex Goddess! The ultimate bimbo! An adolescent’s ‘wet dream’! She was so fucking beautiful that her mere reflection alone was making her ‘wet’... and then her eyes lit up with alarm. She remembered Cash’s rule that she couldn’t cum unless she had his permission and she feared that this rule was still in place.

Quickly, she stripped off her ‘tee shirt’, allowing her boobs to spring free and boy did they ever bounce and jiggle with her every movement. Then she stripped off her jeans, followed by her black thong panties and in one swift thrust she entered herself.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she groaned, feeling an intense pleasure... and within seconds she screamed out in ecstasy with an orgasm.

She wasn’t sure how long she was on the floor, but when she came too, she felt giddy with pleasure, and basked in the heavy sex smell that permeated the air.

“Heather, you home?” her roommate suddenly called out from the living room.

Heather’s eyes lit up... the last thing she wanted was to get caught with her hands down her pants, so she quickly slipped her panties and ‘tee shirt’ back on before she responded, “In my bedroom”.

“Hi there,” Jennifer greeted her from her doorway, smirking.

“Hi”, she responded, blushing. She knew it would only be a matter of seconds before Jennifer caught on.

“Well?” Jennifer asked.

“Well what?” she asked, feeling a new spark of desire. During her enslavement to Cash, she had been made bisexual and it was obvious that she still possessed these feelings.

“Earth to Heather!” Jennifer shouted.

Slowly, she removed her eyes from Jennifer’s shapely cute tits and looked at her in confusion.

“Damn, Girl! You’re really spacing! Your boyfriend, remember? Has he returned?”

“Oh... him... no, he hasn’t... and he never will,” she responded.

“Huh?” Jennifer asked, approaching her.

“He’s dead,” Heather mumbled in response.

Jennifer stood there in stunned silence.

“And I’m glad because he was never my boyfriend,” she added, suddenly noting Jennifer’s funny look.

“That smell,” Jennifer whispered, breathing deeply through her nose.

Heather saw the pitching of Jennifer’s breasts and her hardening of her nipples and realized that Jennifer was becoming aroused! The sight of her suddenly reminded her of the time she seduced her.

“I’m feeling so horny,” Jennifer whispered.

Then it clicked! It was her scent that was affecting Jennifer and she knew that if she didn’t get away from her that they’d be on the bed fucking!

Jennifer groaned as she slipped her hand down to her groin area.

With a burst of will power, she rushed past Jennifer and out of the room.

“What’s the matter?” Jennifer asked, shocked at her sudden departure.

“We’ll talk after my shower,” she shouted over her shoulder and headed down the hallway to the bathroom.

No sooner had she closed the door to the bathroom, she sat down on the toilet, pushed aside the material of her thong panties, and entered herself...

“Unggghhhhhhh,” she groaned, thrusting in and out, fingering herself to several orgasms.

Before she left the bathroom, she showered, feeling exhausted and sexually satisfied.

Heather stood naked in front of her wardrobe and sighed. She had forgotten that Cash had made her buy nothing but tight clothes and sexy thong panties... and she no longer owned a single bra. She also saw a couple dozen ‘low riding’ jeans that made her look like a ‘tart’.

As she walked out to the living room, she saw Jennifer sitting on the couch. She was flipping through a “Cosmo” magazine and blushing.

“Feeling better?” Jennifer asked, without looking up. Heather could see that she was embarrassed.

“Much better... you?” she asked in response.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

Heather just smiled in response.

“Anyway, what was it that you needed to talk to me about?”

“I wanted to know if you can recall me looking... ah... different?” she asked.

“You mean in the way you dress?” Jennifer asked, looking slightly confused.

“Not my clothes, but in my physical appearance... Haven’t I changed a lot since we’ve been roommates?” she asked.

“Not really,” Jennifer responded, looking at her closer as if she was trying to see something different about her.

“Jenny... I used to have short dark hair instead of long blonde hair and hazel-green eyes instead of blue eyes... and believe it or not, I wore an ‘A’ cup before these things,” she responded.

“I don’t think so,” Jennifer responded, looking at her like she had gone crazy.

“Do you remember the time I seduced you?”

Jennifer suddenly blushed without responding one way or the other.

“Did you ever stop and wonder why it was so easy for me?”

“Maybe I was bi-curious and wanted to experiment,” Jennifer replied in a soft voice.

“Bi-curious? I don’t think so! Were you bi-curious before my shower?” she asked.

“Wha... What do you mean?” Jennifer stammered.

“Admit it, Jenny... You wanted me earlier and if I wanted to I could have taken you on the spot,” she responded.

Jennifer blushed again.

“Do you know why?” Heather asked.

“I... I guess I must be attracted to you,” Jennifer whispered in response.

“Nonsense,” she replied, smiling.

“Huh?” Jennifer responded, surprised.

“Do you feel attracted to me now?” Heather asked.

“I... I’m not sure. Maybe not right now, but that’s because I’m not in the mood,” Jennifer replied.

“Jenny... You aren’t attracted to me now because you aren’t bisexual. It was magic that allowed me to seduce you that one time and it’s the same magic that made you feel horny for me earlier”.

“I don’t understand,” Jennifer responded.

“I know it’ll sound crazy, but what I’m about to tell you is true. Cash had access to a computer program. I think it was called ‘Master PC’ and it allowed him to alter reality as he saw fit”.

“You’re right, it does sound crazy and I don’t believe you. Anyway, what does that have to do with you seducing me?”

“Here, maybe this picture will help you understand”.

Jennifer took the picture and looked at it.

“That was me before Cash transformed me,” she added.

“Do you really expect me to believe this is you?” Jennifer asked.

“Look at the face... You know its me!”

“I’m sorry, Heather... It may look like you a little, but you’ve had huge boobs and blonde hair for as long as I’ve known you,” Jennifer replied, handing her back the picture.

“Look... That ‘Master PC’ program is responsible for everything that has happened to me... and apparently for your lack of memory, too”.

Jennifer looked back at her with a blank stare.

“Cash was a very sick man... and I’m not the only victim. He turned other girls into his sex toy, too. He made everyone of us look like bimbos and crave sex with him and forced us to love it!”

“Do you hear yourself? Let’s pretend for a second you’re telling the truth, when did all this start?” Jennifer asked with a smirk.

“About six months ago... Remember Cody Wisk?”

“Yeah, I remember that creep”.

“Well, it started when you were out on a date with him”.

III.

Dan was amazed... sitting naked in front of his new laptop. This was absolutely incredible! The ‘Master PC’ program really worked! Either that or he was losing it. He had just given himself a physical makeover to include a ‘six-pack’, a very muscular physique, a more ‘handsomer’ face and a major enlargement down below... and it all became reality when he pressed ‘enter’.

Now it made sense... including Cash’s disappearance. He figured that Cash had simply altered his appearance and that was the reason he dropped out of sight... and because Cash had burned in the car accident, nobody was the wiser. He also noted that the Master PC file on Cash was empty and figured it was wiped out when he died.

There were, however, other files... and they were all girls, ranging from age sixteen to twenty-seven, and one of them was the blonde beauty he saw earlier, Heather Templeton.

He brought Heather’s file up and saw her 3D image slowly spinning around on a sphere, dressed in pretty much what he had seen her wearing earlier. He would have liked to see what she had looked like before her transformation, but Cash obviously didn’t believe in saving original settings so there was no way of telling for sure. Could Heather have looked like this before Master PC? Given every girl that Cash had in his file possessed huge boobs and a very shapely figure, he seriously doubted it.

Dan also found that Cash placed a password lock on every existing setting, which prevented him from editing the current settings. This meant that every girl that Cash tampered with was basically stuck the way they were.

Some of the settings were standard, which included perpetual arousal, ‘trigger’ words, and a bisexual chemistry. It seemed like Heather was one of Cash’s favorite where he used her frequently, while the majority of the other girls were only used occasionally.

Cash was a monster, forcing his will on these girls and it served him right that he was dead. Unfortunately, though... Cash’s death didn’t really set the girls free. Could they function all right with their current libidos? Maybe there was something he could do to help them? He decided that he’d call Heather and have her assist him.

IV.

Heather felt it was important that Jennifer believe her, so she started at the beginning...

“I remember I was watching a Sandra Bullock movie and enjoying a night of peace and relaxation when I suddenly felt an urge to go see Cash”.

“But we really didn’t even know him back then,” Jennifer responded.

“I know and believe me I was shocked, but I did remember his condo and the next thing I knew I was at his door, dressed in my sweat pants and a ‘tee shirt’, ringing his doorbell”.

“Was he surprised to see you?”

“No. He was expecting me... and that scared the hell out of me”.

“What happened?”

“He invited me in and told me to sit down on his couch... which I did... and then he took a seat next to me. I remember scooting over to put some distance between us and for some reason this made him laugh. Then he gestured towards his laptop that sat on the coffee table and it was then that I saw the ‘Master PC’ program for the first time. It was amazing. There was this 3D image of myself, rotating around in a circle dressed in the very same sweat pants and tee shirt that I had on!”

“I would have bolted!”

“I tried... but my legs refused to work. I even tried to scream but something prevented me. I was so damn scared that I literally began shaking, but then the strangest thing started to happen”.

“What?!?”

“I began to feel... horny... I mean really horny. I wasn’t scared at the time, but in retrospect it was far more scarier than feeling afraid”.

“Why?”

“Because... because it wasn’t my doing”.

“Maybe subconsciously you’re into being controlled,” Jennifer responded with a slight blush.

“Trust me, Jenny... I was feeling this way because of the program”.

“No fucking way!”

“Yeah, way,” she whispered.

“Then what happened?”

“Then my boobs started to grow. Like I told you, I wore a ‘A’—cup... sometimes ‘B’ before these grew,” she stated, cupping her huge globes. “It was a damn good thing that I wasn’t wearing a bra at the time, otherwise their sudden growth would have been painful!”

“You know... I always did wonder how you could carry those things without wearing a bra,” Jennifer responded.

“Then why didn’t you ask me?”

“I... I don’t know... I just didn’t,” Jennifer whispered.

“Anyway, Cash also made it where my boobs wouldn’t need support and would be sensitive to touch”.

“Sexually?” Jennifer asked.

“Yeah, sexually,” she replied.

“Then what?”

“Then he allowed me to move, but instead of getting the hell out of there, all I wanted to do was fuck him! But as much as I ‘wanted’ him... ‘needed him’... I knew that it wasn’t my place to make the first move, so I just sat there and prayed he’d take me! But what does he do... he goes back to that damn program and starts typing again and the next thing I know, my hair is growing... then turning blonde! My hips start to expand... my ass firms up and my waistline tightens. I could literally feel myself becoming the epitome of voluptuous!”

“You really believe this, don’t you?” Jennifer asked.

“Then he told me that all girls should be bisexual and suddenly I start fantasizing about licking a girl’s pussy. It was incredible! He changed my sexual orientation just like that! And to top it off, he also implanted a few trigger words inside my subconscious that he said would keep me under control and guarantee my devotion towards him”.

“What are the trigger words?”

“I don’t know, he never told me... and I never noticed when I was responding to them unless I was acting so far out of character that it was obvious. Now, that he’s dead I’m hoping that the trigger words died with him”.

Jennifer shook her head amazed.

“Do you at least believe me a little?” she asked, hoping.

“Despite how crazy it sounds, nobody could just make up a story like this” Jennifer replied.

“Well, anyway... he did do one other thing to me but it wasn’t until today that I realized what it was. You see... you’ve been a victim twice because of it”.

“How?”

“When I cum, I release pheromones that can affect you like an aphrodisiac”.

“Are you saying that this is how you were able to seduce me?” Jennifer asked, turning red in the process.

“Yes”.

“If this is true, how come I didn’t respond to you more?”

“Cash didn’t allow me to orgasm unless I was in his presence... except of course the night I seduced you”.

“The guy must have been a real control freak, huh?” Jennifer asked.

“Tell me about it... He made me appear like his lovesick girlfriend out in public, but privately I was his own personal sex slave,” she responded.

V.

Heather jumped when the phone suddenly rang. Jennifer answered it.

“Hello,” Jennifer whispered. “No,” she added a second later and then turned to her, “It’s for you...”

“Who is it?” she asked, nervously.

“What’s your name?” Jennifer asked the person on the phone... nodded her head and then turning back to her. “He says he’s Dan McCarthy and it’s very important”.

Heather stared at the phone for a moment... not sure what to do. The last thing she expected was to receive a call from some stranger. Nervously, she took the phone.

“Hello, this is Heather,” she answered hesitantly.

“Hi, Heather... We met earlier at Cash’s old condo, remember?” the man responded in a pleasant voice.

Heather’s heartbeat sped up.

“I think we should talk... Can you come over?” The man asked.

“I... I don’t think... I don’t really know you and...” she started to say before the man interrupted her.

“Heather, my sweet pet... I really need to see you, so be here in twenty minutes,” the man stated and hung up.

Heather just stood there listening to the dial tone for a few moments before hanging up.

“Who is he?” Jennifer asked, looking concerned.

“He’s the new guy that lives in Cash’s condo and he wants to see me,” Heather whispered in response.

“He what? Why?” Jennifer asked with alarm.

“I’m not sure... but I have to go over there and find out”.

“Is he making you?”

“Huh? Oh... I don’t think so... I... I just don’t want to give him a reason too,” she replied.

VI.

Dan felt slightly guilty upon hearing the soft tap at the door... but his guilt did nothing to deter his erection. Heather stood there, looking incredible! Thanks to a trigger word, she was totally under his power and he could make her do anything, so he had to constantly remind himself not to abuse it.

“Come in and take a seat on the couch,” he instructed, pointing. He watched Heather walk over to the couch and sit down. She looked incredibly erotic in her subservience.

“What did you do to me?” she finally asked, glaring at him.

“Huh?” he responded with surprise. Heather wasn’t supposed to be aware of when she was being controlled.

“Look... There is no way in hell that I’d be here of my own volition,” she responded.

“I’m sorry, Heather... I had to use a trigger word to get you here,” he finally replied.

“So, does this mean you’re going to use that damn program to turn me into your sex slave now?”

“Would you like that?”

“No! Of course I wouldn’t!” she snapped.

“Then you never have to worry about that happening. I’m no like my cousin”.

“Then if you aren’t like Cash, how come you used the program on me?” Heather asked.

“First, let me prove it by releasing you from your compulsion... Heather, sweet honey... There”.

Heather stood up and started for the door.

“Please wait,” he pleaded.

Heather took a few more steps before stopping... then slowly turned around. He could see the tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Heather. I only used the program to get you here because I didn’t think you’d come otherwise. I’m not Cash and I’m on your side. What Cash did to you is despicable and I want to do everything in my power to make your life easier”.

“How?” she asked.

“Everything that I can...”

“Turn me back to the way I was,” she responded.

“I’m sorry... that isn’t possible. Cash password protected against modifying your settings. You... and the other girls he’s tampered with... are pretty much stuck as is”.

“Are you telling me that I have to live the rest of my life as a walking talking sex toy?” Heather asked with alarm.

“I’m sorry,” he responded, “Cash might have been a degenerate without scruples, but he was also smart enough to place safeguards around his files”.

“Then how are you going to help me?” Heather asked.

“We can’t delete or reverse... nor modify in any way, but we can add to the settings and I thought maybe with a nudge here and there that you might be able to cope better”.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I don’t know... Maybe for example your breasts... Were you always that big?”

“Of course not,” Heather replied with a slight blush.

“According to your file, you have ‘Double D’s’. Now, I can’t make them smaller, but I might be able to make it where you’ll find them more manageable and like them better”.

“How? By tampering with my mind?” she responded, sarcastically.

“Consent tampering is very different from devious manipulation”.

“There’s a fine line if you ask me... and the answer is no. I’d rather deal knowing my thoughts are my own than act like some bimbo that loves huge boobs,” Heather replied.

“Then I have another idea... How about I allow you access to your own file any time you want. You’ll have complete control over your own destiny”.

“Really? I guess that would be a start... except that I’m stuck inside a body designed to fuck. In fact, being this close to you and alone has been making me pretty damn horny,” she responded.

“Yeah, I saw where Cash heightened your libido and kept you turned on perpetually”.

Heather ignored his comments and moved closer to him.

“Did you do something to yourself?” she asked him, scrutinizing him closer.

“Yeah... I kind of gave myself a makeover,” he responded with a blush.

“You did a good job,” she replied, and glanced down at his crotch. “Do you find me attractive?” she asked.

“Who wouldn’t,” he mumbled in response.

“Then lets say we fuck and talk more later,” Heather responded.

“Are you sure?” he asked, shocked.

Heather began stripping off her clothes, while also blushing at the same time... then headed off towards the bedrooms.

Dan was shocked, never expecting this... and quickly followed, stripping on the way... and when he entered his bedroom, he saw Heather spread out on his bed playing with her self. The sight of her openly masturbating sprung him to life!

“Hurry up,” she panted, yet still blushing.

Quickly, he climbed on the bed... in between her legs... and then in one swift motion he thrust into her!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried out, wrapping her strong thighs around his body as he plummeted in and out of her very wet snatch, eliciting squeals of ecstasy... and by the time he shot his thick load deep down Heather’s love canal, she had already came several times over!

Later, as they lay together on the bed, Heather turned and looked at him. “I can’t believe I was so forward. I guess I must trust you”.

“I would never take advantage of you,” Dan replied, truly meaning it. Then he saw the slight frown on Heather’s face. “What’s wrong?”

“How come when Cash died only some of his controls were lifted?”

“I don’t know for sure, but if I were to guess I’d say that most of his control over you was tied into those trigger words”.

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense... but what doesn’t make sense is why I can’t remember what those trigger words are,” Heather replied.

“Cash made it where you would forget them the second after hearing them”.

“So, I’m subject to them for the rest of my life?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so”.

“That would mean that if someone were to gain knowledge of those words, then they could make me their slave!”

“True”.

“Oh, God...”

“There is something I might be able to do, but the decision is yours”.

“What is it?”

“Only I know the trigger words, right?”

“My roommate knows that about them but doesn’t know what the words are”.

“That shouldn’t be a problem”.

“What’s your idea?”

“My idea is to set up a fail-safe way where once you hear the words, you would automatically feel compelled to call me so I can counter them”.

“Huh?”

“Look, if someone were to inadvertently say these words to you, it could be very embarrassing... not to mention dangerous. So, I say we add a command to the trigger words that forces you to call me. I, in turn, would return you back to normal,” he responded.

“So, I need to go buy a cell phone, right?”

“Yes... and I’ll make sure I carry my cell all the time”.

“Then set it up,” Heather replied, and then she moved her hand down to cup his balls... and fondle his cock. Seconds later, he was hard again... and without saying a word, Heather slid down his body and took him inside her mouth.

VII.

Jennifer paced the room nervously awaiting Heather’s return. This whole thing was so incredible... especially Heather’s explanation for their own time together. She remembered convincing herself at the time that experimentation with the same sex was normal and healthy for all girls her age, but if what Heather was telling her was the truth, her seduction had been artificially driven... and knowing that her experience with Heather had been the best sex she ever had, she now wondered if this was a curse.

Suddenly, Heather opened the door.

“Heather!” she cried out, running over to hug her. “What happened? Did he do anything to you?” she asked, concerned.

“No... ah... well, yeah... but it was consenting. He’s the sweetest guy and nothing like his cousin,” Heather replied with a smile.

“What do you mean, consenting? Are you telling me that you had sex with him?” Jennifer asked with alarm.

“Yeah, but that was because of how horny I get. You remember me telling you I’m constantly horny, right? Anyway, Danny allowed me to use him to get off,” she replied, blushing.

“Do you hear yourself?” Jennifer asked in shock.

“Jenny... Danny would never take advantage of me. He’s even allowed me full access to my Master PC file. I can’t edit what’s already there, but I can add to the program. Incidentally, there’s a file on you, too. Cash must have tampered with your memories. I’m just surprised he didn’t do more”.

“So, you can’t return back to normal?” she asked.

“The asshole put locks on all the settings”.

“How do you know Dan didn’t do this?”

“Huh?” Heather responded.

“Listen to yourself! Suddenly, you trust a complete stranger with your life. You talk about him like he’s your new boyfriend and you’ve already had sex with him!”

“Jenny... He fucked me at my request. He was doing me a favor... and you know what, he was great! I can’t wait to fuck him again!”

“Oh... my... God! Don’t you see what this guy has done to you!?! He’s already fucked with your mind and you don’t even realize it!” Jennifer responded in frustration.

“No! It’s not like that at all... I must not be explaining myself right,” Heather replied.

“He’s got you! He’s done something to make you feel like this and he’s got you under his control!” Jennifer cried, fearing the worst.

Heather threw up her hands and walked away.

VIII.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Danny asked her over the phone.

“No... but I don’t see any other way, do you? I mean she’s driving me up a wall!” Heather responded, referring to Jennifer’s accusations.

“I just don’t like the moral implications,” Danny responded.

“I know on the surface it doesn’t seem right, but I really believe that Jenny would feel much better,” she responded, and then added, “Did you know she threatened to go to the Police?”

“No, I didn’t,” Danny, replied.

“She’s getting out of hand”.

“Too bad she doesn’t have a boyfriend to occupy her time. I think if she had a love interest that she might be better off,” Danny stated.

Heather suddenly perked up with a brilliant idea. “You know, there is a guy that she has dated on and off and she has admitted to me that she likes him... maybe we can nudge her to love him,” she responded.

“What do you mean?” Danny asked.

“What if we kind of steer her towards him, romantically?” she suggested.

“You mean like using ‘Master PC’ to make her love him?”

“Yeah, something like that,” she replied.

“I’m surprised, Heather... Wouldn’t you have a ‘fit’ if you were made to feel a certain way?”

“Danny... Jenny’s been a pain in the ass and this way everyone wins. How can that be a bad thing?”

“Well, I’m not going to do it... but I won’t stop you from doing it, either.” Danny replied.

“One more thing... I want to move in with you,” she added.

“Really? I’d love that! When?” he asked.

“After I take care of Jenny,” she responded.

“Then the earlier the better,” Danny replied with noticeable excitement.

“Just so you know, I want to keep Jenny in my life, so I’m going to make her ‘bi’,” Heather added.

“What? Are you saying I’m not enough for you?” Danny asked, kidding around.

“Being bisexual means that I need a dose from both sexes,” she responded... then giggled.

“Are you sure that Jennifer is going to be better off after you’re done making all these changes in her?” Danny asked.

“Most definitely, I’m doing this for her,” she replied.

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that... I guess you know her better than I do. Anyway, you might as well come over now and take care of it”.

IX.

Jennifer had been sleeping when her eyes suddenly sprung open. It was light out but still very early, but instead of rolling back over to go back to sleep, something compelled her to get up. Slowly, she made her way to Heather’s room and paused to stare at her. Heather was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face... obviously dreaming of Danny. Maybe she was wrong about Danny. Maybe she should be less suspicious of him. He certainly made her happy and she seemed to deal with her condition a lot better with him in her life.

As her eyes scanned down Heather’s body, she stopped to watch the movements of her breasts. They were not only huge, but they were also beautiful and she remembered how much pleasure she felt the night she sucked on them. The memory still elicited a sweet stirring down below and it was then that it ‘hit’ her!

She was becoming aroused! Immediately, she sniffed the air around her and tried detecting Heather’s aphrodisiac-laced scent, but couldn’t. Then why was she becoming aroused? It didn’t make sense!

“Hi,” Heather greeted her, making her jump.

“Oh! You scared the hell out of me,” she gasped, not having seen Heather open her eyes. She’d been too busy staring at her boobs!

“I’m sorry,” Heather responded, grinning at her.

“I... I didn’t mean to wake you. I’m the one that’s sorry,” she quickly replied, trying desperately to beat down her growing desire.

“Don’t be silly,” Heather replied.

“I had a bad dream and was wondering if you were up,” she mumbled a lie, embarrassing herself further.

“Then come join me,” Heather whispered, pulling back her covers.

It was then that she realized Heather was completely naked... and her breath caught at seeing her. She looked so incredibly beautiful.

“What’s the matter?” Heather asked.

“Did you... ah... did you... ah... you know?” she asked, blushing.

“Why...? Are you horny?” Heather asked, smiling.

“I’m not saying that!” Jennifer responded defensively, blushing even more.

“Come on, Jenny... You know I take a shower before going to bed each night and I make it a point to masturbate before doing so,” Heather replied, then added, “and besides, regardless how much I want to be with you I would never take advantage of you”.

Jennifer blushed at Heather’s admission and moved towards the bed. She was more worried about her own sudden attraction than Heather’s... and when she slid in next to her, she nearly exploded with even greater desire!

“Are you all right? You seem tense,” Heather asked... looking at her confused-like... and then in what appeared to be a very innocent reaction, Heather moved her lips down on to her lips and kissed her!

The sexual desire that she had felt earlier, paled in comparison to what she was feeling now and she found herself eagerly kissing Heather back... and when Heather snuck her hand underneath her ‘Teddy’ to cup one of her boobs, she cried out with even greater ‘need’!

“I need you!” she cried out, moving Heather’s other hand down between her legs.

“I know,” Heather whispered in a soft sweet voice.

Seconds later she was screaming out from an incredible orgasm.

X.

Heather smiled down at Jenny... enjoying the taste of her friend... and she could tell that Jenny enjoyed her taste of her as well. Jennifer was officially ‘bi’ now, just like she was, but in addition, Jenny was also attracted towards Danny, too.

As she made her way to the bathroom, she found herself reflecting... not to mention ‘leaking’. She giggled as she swiped up her dripping cum and licked her fingers.

In a last second decision, she had made the decision to direct Jennifer’s new love towards Danny instead of Jason Thornton like she had planned... and in retrospect; she wondered if Danny had something to do with it. Not that she really minded, thinking that she’d be better off with this arrangement anyway, but if he was responsible, this meant that he triggered her without her realizing it and that didn’t necessarily sit too well with her.

She also found herself falling more and more in love with Danny and now she wondered if thee feelings were artificial, too.

She remembered not too long ago at how appalled she was that Cash played around with her emotions, but the fact of the matter was that Danny was a nice guy and treated her a billion times better than Cash ever did, so why shouldn’t he indulge in her charms every now and then? She truly did trust him and based on his actions, he trusted her, or otherwise she’d never have access to Master PC.

She flushed the toilet and then looked at herself in the mirror. Danny obviously loved her and now she had brought Jennifer into her folds. She giggled at the pun... and thought if Danny wanted to share in Jennifer’s charms, too, why should she complain?

XI.

“Unnngggggggggggg” Jennifer groaned, feeling Danny thrust his cock deep inside her. She couldn’t believe it! No sooner had she met the guy, she found herself eagerly tearing off her clothes and begging him to fuck her! Of course, Danny’s attraction to her was equally as strong and there they were, fucking over and over and over again.

At first she was worried about offending Heather, but Heather surprised her when she added to their lovemaking, making it a threesome! Now, Danny fucked her from behind while she ate out Heather!

It wasn’t until much later, after she was done basking in the aftermath, that it finally ‘hit’ her! Danny must have done something to make her feel this way! And now that she thought about it, did this mean that Heather had also benefited from ‘Master PC’. She considered breaching the topic with Heather, but it was evident that Heather was far too ‘in love’ with Danny to look at things objectively, and with each passing second, she found herself falling in love with Danny, too?

“But I don’t fuck on the first date?” she argued with him, surprised that she found the courage.

“Well, technically it wasn’t a date and apparently you’ve changed your ways,” Danny responded.

She looked at him in confusion.

“How about I prove I didn’t tamper with you,” he suggested.

“How?” she replied.

“I’ll allow you to use Master PC to place a temporary truth command on me,” Danny responded.

Jennifer was shocked! Danny was telling the truth! Then how was this possible? Maybe Danny and Heather’s new lifestyle had rubbed off on her... Maybe it had elicited a ‘need’ in her to be dominated. Maybe she should stop worrying so much and start enjoying it.

“You’re a good fuck,” Danny told her the night she moved in. She blushed as she and Heather giggled in response.

XII.

Dan couldn’t have been happier... and to think that he had both girls living with him without entering a single command. Sure, he had slipped Heather a trigger word every now and then to make it easier for her to adjust... or how else would she voluntarily come up with the ideas regarding Jennifer?

Well, now after a month of their pleasurable relationship, he found himself scanning the rest of Cash’s ‘leftovers’ and came to rest on Theresa Peterson, a former fitness instructor turned high class stripper. Given that Cash had turned her into a huge breasted nymphomaniac like Heather, plus reduced her attention span, it wasn’t like she had any choice.

Dan decided to visit Theresa where she danced and wasn’t at all disappointed. He paid top dollar for Theresa to dance privately for him and she struck him as every bit as appetizing as Heather was.

It also seemed like Cash loved girls with big boobs because every one of them appeared to be ‘Double D’s’... which got him to thinking about Jennifer. Jennifer’s breasts were small and he wondered if she might like them to be bigger. Maybe if she knew how much he liked girls with big boobs, she’d do it for him.

As Theresa bucked up against his crotch, he returned his attention to her. Theresa sported a sunny carefree disposition, which contrasted sharply with Heather’s more conservative nature. Yes... despite Heather’s near nymphomaniac need, she still blushed before... during... and after sex... and even turned red when she pranced around naked!

On his way back to his condo he decided that he’d invite Theresa to join his growing ‘family’.

* * *

“Hello,” answered a sweet voice over the phone.

“Theresa?” Dan asked.

“No, Theresa’s not back from the club yet... This is Sheri, a friend,” the girl responded.

“Oh,” Dan replied. He was thinking that if Sheri looked half as ‘hot’ as her voice sounded than she must be a real ‘hottie’. Then he smiled as an idea popped into his mind. He had contributed part of Heather’s happiness to Jennifer and he thought that Theresa should benefit from a similar arrangement. “Before I hang up could I ask you a few questions?”

“That depends on what they are,” Sheri responded.

“Are you her roommate?” he asked.

“Yeah, temporarily at least... I’ll move out once I get my own place. I just started dancing at the same club Theresa dances at,” she added.

“Then you must be a ‘hottie’,” he responded, feeling a pleasant rush of blood shoot straight to his cock.

“I’ve never heard a complaint,” she responded, matter of fact-like.

“Tell me, Sheri... do you go both ways?” He asked, thinking that with this girl’s brazen personality might actually handle this question.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m strictly into guys,” she responded.

“Did you know Theresa’s ‘bi’?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“Aren’t you afraid she might hit on you?”

“Nope”.

“Would you like it if she did?”

“I told you... I’m not into chicks,” she replied, and then without even a hint of a warning, she hung up.

Dan wondered if she got angry from his last question or if she simply got bored. Bottom line, Sheri sounded sexy as all hell and he wanted her. He was so aroused at the moment that he was tempted to build a file on her and a weaker man would have turned the girl into his sex slave. But strangely enough, he found some will power to resist the temptation and refused to use Master PC for these purposes. Now, of course, if Heather were to use Master PC to work things the way he wanted, then that would be different... and most certainly a ‘good’ thing. Heather would find a way to justify turning Sheri into Theresa’s lover and if they were to benefit, too, where would there be any harm?

“Hi, what’s up?” Heather asked upon entering the den.

“I’m caught in a dilemma regarding Theresa,” he mumbled in response.

“Theresa? Who’s Theresa?” Heather asked, confused.

“Heather, sweet pet... let me explain my problem and how you’re going to help me,” Dan responded, watching his favorite ‘leftover’ fall under the spell of subjugation.

XIII.

Theresa walked into her apartment drenched with sweat and breathing hard... She had just jogged five miles and on her way to the refrigerator, she passed Sheri with a smirk.

“I know I stink... sorry. For some reason I really sweat up a storm this morning,” she stated, taking a long hit from her bottle of ice water.

“That’s all right,” Sheri responded, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

“I can’t believe the reaction I get out there,” she added, “It’s like they never saw a girl jog before”.

“Maybe it has something to do with those,” Sheri replied, pointing to her cantaloupe-sized boobs. “I can’t believe you jog without a bra”.

Theresa smiled, looking down at them, remembering a time when she didn’t have boobs this big.

“I... That smell... it’s nice,” Sheri mumbled, looking suddenly dazed.

Theresa took a seat across from Sheri and noted her roommate’s sudden confusion.

“Smells real nice,” Sheri stammered, moving her right hand down underneath the table.

Theresa could see that Sheri was becoming aroused... and the realization sent a rush of pleasure through her! Had she been wrong in assuming that Sheri was straight? Now, she wondered if Sheri might be ‘bi-curious’.

“Are you all right,” Theresa asked, watching Sheri’s perky tits jiggle with each labored breath.

“I feel so strange... so sexy,” Sheri mumbled in a response.

Theresa’s eyes lit up when she saw Sheri’s arm moving up and down! It was obvious that she was rubbing herself!

“I had no idea,” she whispered, smiling.

“Feel so horny,” Sheri groaned.

XIV.

“And not only would I like you to come live with me, but I’m opening the invitation to Sheri as well,” Danny responded.

“Oh, that is so sweet of you,” Theresa replied, adding, “thank you, so much”. Theresa hung up the phone, beaming.

It was strange how everything happened so fast. First, meeting Danny at the club she danced at... and then later finding out that he was Cash’s cousin. She remembered having slept with Cash on more than one occasion, and she felt sad to learn of his death. Anyway, just like magic, she found herself falling hard for Danny and the next thing she knew, he was inviting her... and Sheri... to move in with him.

“Who was on the phone?” Sheri asked, walking into the living room.

Sheri was stark naked and looking as lovely as ever. She loved how Sheri’s small tits contrasted sharply with her large ones. “That was Danny”.

“Oh, him again,” Sheri responded, sounding jealous.

Theresa sighed, wishing that Sheri wouldn’t get jealous every time she heard Danny’s name.

“I’m horny,” Sheri declared.

Theresa smiled at her new lover and looked down at her newly shaven pussy. It didn’t take much for Sheri to be ‘wet’. “Anyway, Danny invited us to live with him and I accepted”.

“You’re kidding, right?” Sheri replied... suddenly sounding alarmed.

“No,” she replied.

“But I thought we’d live together alone!” Sheri responded with anger.

“I think that you’d enjoy living with Danny too, if you gave him a chance,” she replied.

“I don’t want to live with him!” Sheri shouted.

“Listen, Sheri... You used to fuck guys before we met, but ever since we made love that special morning, you’re obsessed with me and now the very thought of guys horrify you. I’m betting that you’ll find Danny attractive,” she responded in a calm voice.

“But I only want you,” Sheri replied, tearing up.

“Enough... Go get yourself looking sexy. We’re going over there,” she commanded.

Sheri responded by pouting, but this didn’t stop her from getting up off the chair and headed back to her bedroom to change.

XV.

Sheri looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied that she looked ‘hot’ enough to meet Theresa’s request. She ended up wearing her tightest and sexiest jeans... and a cut-off tee shirt that just barely covered her perky little tits.

“Damn!” she muttered to herself, wishing that Danny hadn’t ruined everything. Didn’t Theresa know that she was in love with her?

Once again she reflected on her life altering morning and once again she found herself amazed. The shock that Theresa seduced her still played on her... but more so was her new obsession with Theresa. Theresa was right about her obsessing, but there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it. Their lovemaking also seemed to change her personality and she found herself extremely docile and compliant whenever Theresa told her to do something. This was very different than the way she used to be.

XVI.

“You owe me big for this one,” Heather stated with a giggle.

“I know, Heather... I know,” Dan replied, smiling.

“What are you two talking about?” Jennifer asked, confused.

“Never mind that pretty head of yours,” Heather responded, reaching over to give her ‘pet’ a kiss.

Jennifer’s confusion dissipated... as she passionately kissed Heather back.

“Our new roommates will be here any second and I’d you two to make them feel at home,” Dan stated.

Just then there was a knock on the door... and Jennifer answered it with a smile.

“Hi... is Danny here?” a very beautiful brunette asked.

“Yes, come in,” Jennifer replied, greeting them.

“Girls, this lovely brunette is Theresa and the cute redhead is Sheri,” Danny stated, and then he addressed Theresa and Sheri, “and this is Heather and Jennifer,” Danny added, smiling.

Theresa appeared happy and excited, while Sheri looked confused and embarrassed.

“Now, girls... let’s retire to my bedroom to get to know each other better,” Danny added with a grin.

“Strip,” Heather announced, giggling... and with that Jennifer and Theresa began stripping.

“You, too,” Dan added, looking at Sheri’s reluctance.

“I don’t think so,” Sheri responded, appearing shocked at what she was seeing.

“Don’t be silly, Sheri... strip!” Theresa suddenly demanded of her lover and just like that a blushing Sheri complied. It was obvious that Sheri took her orders from Theresa.

“Now, follow me,” Heather instructed... and Danny watched the girls, single file, walk out of the living room and down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

“Feel free to start without me,” Dan shouted out to them, detouring to his den. He wouldn’t delay too long, given how horny he was himself. He was looking forward to the new pussy.

Heather had once again come through with the perfect solution by taking control of Theresa. First, she altered Theresa’s sweat to ensure Sheri would be easy to seduce and then rendered Sheri docile and in love with Theresa.

As he sat down in front of the laptop, bringing up Master PC, he could hear the girls moaning and groaning already. He smiled, as he brought up the files section. To date, he had yet to enter a single command into Master PC, other than the commands to himself—of course.

Yet, he still felt slightly guilty, despite Heather doing the dirty work sort of speak... and he wondered if he could use the program to alleviate some of his concerns.

‘I will lighten up morally’ he typed into his file... and pressed, ‘Send’... and just like that he felt incredibly better about everything. He wondered why he didn’t do this before.

Then he brought up the files on Cash’s ‘leftovers’ to see who would be next... and smiled when he came across a girl by the name of Jessica Spears, who sported shoulder length dirty blonde hair, a gorgeous face, and a pair of huge beautiful breasts.

“Danny!” Heather cried out from the next room.

“I’m coming,” he shouted back in response, smiling.

“No, I’m coming!” Heather replied, crying out in ecstasy.

Dan smiled, powered down his computer and joined Heather... and Jennifer... and Theresa... and Sheri.

The end.