The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Licensed Edition

mc, mf, md, gr

This is my first story, and intended to be a multi-part story, if I get enough feedback to encourage me to continue it.

Assuming that you are reading this from the intended site—www.mcstories.com, then you should be well aware of the usual disclaimers. If not, then don’t read this. It is perverse, shocking and not intended for children, those who can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality, or those with mainstream religious values.

Master PC—Licensed Edition

Chapter 1.

I’d become accustomed to thinking of myself as privately corrupt. Not actually evil, but if I was to be measured by what I wanted to do rather than what I did do, well shall we say it’s just as well I don’t believe in an afterlife. I sat looking at the files in my download tray, disbelieving. After years of deadends and 24/7 crawler searches, someone had emailed IT to me. The holy grail of mind control and morphing, the Master PC program.

My older brother once inscribed his bedroom wall with the adage ‘the measure of a man’s honesty is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out’ and it has stayed with me ever since. There isn’t much that would be beyond the pale for me.

So what do you do with power like this when you’re 40, married with young kids, working every day to pay off a massive mortgage and put the kids through school and to live a comfortable life?

What do you do with power like this when you have an imagination far more active than your real sex life, an imagination that at this point is running wild with the idea that ‘hmmm okay the program is real... So the conspiracies surrounding it could be too’. Did someone send me this thing out of the goodness of their heart? Obviously someone who knew more than me about the web, since I couldn’t discover who sent it. Are they about to trash my life in some bizarre contest I wasn’t aware we were playing? Did one of my online toys send it to me in the hopes I’d use it on her? Is the government or some clandestine corporation watching me even now?

Honestly, you’d think I would have at least run the program to make sure it was the real deal before getting so uptight about it. It probably is just a cute extension of the fantasy. Ah. Brilliant. A registration page. No one ever mentioned one of these in the stories. Full name and date of birth and current address. Okay done. How long is this license agreement? It’s scrolling forever. I’ve never actually read through one of these in my life. I’m sure it’s good for a laugh later, so I’ll just click yes and keep going. Now this is too funny. Proof of age required. Give us your credit card details, and we promise it’s not to bill you. Utterly brilliant. How many people would stop at this point? Most I would think, but as it happens my Visa’s maxed out, so what the hell.

And there’s the little guy... <Welcome to Master PC>... Well f&*k me raw... It’s a bit different to some of the stories though.

<Do I want a tutorial>. YES.

What was in that goddamn license agreement?

<Would you care to change the helper persona?>’ Yes... Jeeves always got up my nose...

I’ll take Peter Cook for $250 thanks. So now the help is a humorously petty Satan. It fits, and hopefully reminds me to be very careful what I wish for...

I can interrupt the tutorial at any time. GOOD. WHAT was in that goddamn license agreement?!! Mmm hmmm, Mmm hmmm no problems there... Oh oh. The user will be judged in breach of the license if the user’s actions since taking up the license have a detrimental effect on the global condition of humanity. The license will be revoked and the user will be subject to appropriate punishment. Oh come on! How vague can you get?? Still... Global condition of humanity? A bimbo here... A bimbo there... That’s got to still be good to go though right?

<defaulting to voice mode>

‘Well my son... ’ affords Satan, ‘if you start small, you can’t go too wrong can you?’

‘But what are my actions judged against? The condition of the world if I’d never used the program at all? Am I judged against a different timeline??’

‘You what? No nothing like that. It’s against the ahhh...dominant paradigm, yes that’ll do.’

‘Would I get a straighter answer from a different persona?’

‘Ummm no, come on... It’s nice to be trotted out once in a while... Most people don’t even remember me... Give us a break then? Can’t we just get on with increasing your cock size?’

‘What?’

‘It’s the first lesson in the tutorial. Very popular. An inch is as good as a mile so they say!’

‘What can I do with this program?’

‘Well anything you like to a person really. Personality, appearance, health, memories... But only to people, not material things or even other forms of life, it’s very specific.’

‘But that doesn’t make sense, if I change a person who has an artificial heart valve, I’m changing a material thing... And what about the parasites and bacteria on and in the body, they’d have to change too! And the partially digested food... ’

<sigh>’You’re a Virgo aren’t you. Look. It’s not science you total Rodney, It’s magic. It’s godlike power. Those are the parameters in which you work. We’ll move the bacteria, and disappear the heart valve if we need to, AND get rid of the partially digested remains of the bucket of KFC in the fat chick you turn into a Barbie... It’s a general preventative so you don’t suddenly generate masses of wealth and such... Or decide a nuclear weapon would be a nice hood ornament. Now can we add a few inches to your fuckmeat? Fuck... Ha... They never let me say that on TV... Fuck fuck fuck... Flippin censors. Sod em.’

‘What about range?

‘What about it? If you can name them, they’re yours.

‘So I could... What? Make George Bush smart?’

‘Well you’d have to be more specific than that, to get your intended subject in screen, but sure. Of course, you’d run a real risk of a license breach if you muck about on the world stage like that.’

‘How about John Howard?’

‘Less risky of course... But still risky. Come on... You know you want to...’

‘Well if it’s just for the purpose of the tutorial..’

‘Great! Here we go then (steps onto the changing presentation which now has more slide controls than a recording studio, right alongside a pudgy naked clasp that looked unfortunately familiar, if from another angle)

‘So many factors just for a penis?’

‘Like I said, it’s popular. Now you notice the colour coding on the sliders? When you move out of the green you are in territory that other uses have been in, and then reversed the changes at a later point. I’m not saying why... Could be anything, but the more that did, the darker the colour gets. Now we slide this one... Addictiveness of semen... Nasty little bugger this, up into the red... Hear that Geiger clicking sound? The more of those you hear, the more people broke the license agreement. Doesn’t mean you can’t, or even shouldn’t... But well... It does say addictive... You know... GOT to have it... KILL to get it... Give me more or I WILL die kind of addictive. Honestly. Some people just won’t do the tutorial.

‘What about getting piercings? Surely if you can deal with heart valves you could insert a little hardware too?’

‘That’s an excellent point. I’ll check with my superiors and... No just kidding. No.

‘But’

‘No. N. O. You might sneak in a ruby barbell or something. Trickster. I can see you’ll be trouble. Just take a look at your options here... Surely there is something to interest you...’

‘Will you make the necessary mods if I simply tell you what I want?’

‘Oh of course I will, here to serve you know... (sarcastically) I’ve got nothing better to do after all...’

‘Good. Can you make it so that my conversing with you or using MPC in any way goes unnoticed by other people? An ongoing effect, always on, so they’ll not be aware that I am talking, and think that I am doing something worthwhile and appropriate on the computer...’

‘Nope, you have to name them.’

‘Oh come on, you’re magic, that should be easy!’

‘You HAVE to name them’

‘Jen Richards’ (and a list of 267 show up worldwide, with location data)

‘Look, if you KNOW where all these people ARE, then obviously you are aware of all people spatially at all times... So why NOT accept general commands?’

‘It’s for your own safety you know... Every person who’s unlocked the general command function has broken the license conditions.’

‘But you can warn me if I am doing something that’s likely to do it can’t you?’

‘That’s what I’m doing you git. Every single person. I can’t see the future, so I can’t tell you for sure if a command will do it, I mean some are obvious, but it’s a very grey area, and any command with a general effect has that risk’

‘But every story I’ve read on MPC has general commands, even if it’s just for people to think that the girl’s always been a DD cup... Are you saying every person who has used MPC has broken the license agreement?’

‘That’s right’

...

Fuck.

...

‘Just do it.’ I mean, how bad could it get?

‘You want to activate general commands and implement the privacy field you described earlier?’

‘Yes’

‘It’s your funeral...Done.’

‘So I assume it’s magic that lets you hear me even without a mic connected?’

‘Absolutely.’

‘Okay let’s get on with changing it then. Will I have a blood flow problem if I go large? Errol Flynn supposedly passed out from lack of oxygen to the brain if he stayed up too long...’

‘Gullible aren’t you? He had a party trick with a toy from the props department, but to answer your question, MPC is a learning program. If many users add riders to a change to protect themselves from unfortunate consequences, the program adopts those changes as part of the deal. We dealt with that one very soon after initial release.’

‘So how many people have the program?’

‘Oh I can’t tell you that, confidentiality and such, but it’s in the hundreds.’

‘And you are getting information from all those copies all the time?’

‘Yes, we helpers keep in touch, and my oh my humanity is SUCH a dirty dirty bunch.’

‘Can you protect me from other people using any copy of the program?’

‘Yes, but if I lock your profile then other users will know you have the program if they try and access you’

‘Can you intercept commands to change me from any copy of the program so that I can pre-approve them?’

‘Yes but they’ll still know you weren’t effected immediately, since your profile won’t have updated.’

‘And we can’t fool the other program to think I have been changed?’

‘That’s right, nothing gets by me...’

‘So let me know who is requesting changes to me, and let me have the option to let it happen or not, oh and can you tell me if any changes have been made to me in the past?’

‘Done, and yes I can, and no, they haven’t.’

‘Okay, so on with the penis then... I’ll have ummm... An extra 2 inches in length and a half in width, and I’d like to be able to swell to an appropriate size when I’m in a woman’s pussy so that I fill her, length and girth, with an inch to spare for bouncing on. I want any woman feeling my cock to be powerfully aroused. I want any woman feeling my cock inside her to feel such pleasure that she forgets anything worrying her for a while, and indulges in the moment. I want it to be the best fuck she’s ever had, and I want to be able to lose my erection at my discretion, and in addition to being aroused normally, I want to be able to get hard when I choose. I want to be able to delay myself cumming but remain hard and pleasured until I choose to release. I want my orgasm to trigger orgasm in whoever I am fucking, I want my cum to be sterile (that’s NO impregnations) by default, but I can control the viability of my cum. I want to spurt a good specimen jar’s worth every time I cum, but not have giant balls or any outward indication that I produce that much. I want excellent muscular control of my cock so that it expels all the cum and doesn’t leak afterwards. I want my cum to taste as sweet and pleasant as it could naturally be made to taste through diet. I want women to cum hard and often when I fuck them, not just when I orgasm. I want my whole groin area to be hairless, healthy, immune to disease, virus and parasites, and I want my cum to heal illness and injury in whoever I fuck, but without obviously miraculous change. I also want fucking to be a stress relieving and fatigue free experience for myself and the fuckee that leaves us both happy in the aftermath. My cum will trigger changes in a woman’s body and mind so that she will want to change her diet to a healthy one, and she will rapidly lose or gain weight appropriately until she reaches a healthy optimum for her body shape and height. The most weight gain or loss will be a kilo a day, and she will retain that ability and attribute it to a healthy diet. She’ll keep the diet up, with the occasional indulgence so that she isn’t a nazi about it.

(Satan by this time has scrawled a list that is pooling at his feet)

‘Fries with that? I should tell you that this is highly likely to breach your licence... The word will get around... The sick and lame flocking to your cock... The whole gay community will want to do you...’

‘How can healing people be detrimental to the global condition?’

‘I’m just warning you of possible consequences... Do you REALLY want all this?’

‘Yep... Do it.’

(The sensation of growth in my loins was very enjoyable... Virility... Power... Oh that DOES feel good to have inner peace at last. Don’t let anyone tell you that size doesn’t matter.)

I realised I had made no attempt to change my wife’s ideas of what my penis looked or felt like... ‘I want Jen to notice the difference, accept the idea that I’ve just completed a course of pills I ordered from the net to increase my cock, and be happy with the result. She won’t try and endorse any product that reports to do this. She’ll also believe I had the vasectomy we talked about, and that there is no risk of pregnancy.’

I shut down the computer after instructing Satan to make it impossible for anyone but myself to find, use or delete this copy of MPC, and scooted off to bed to try out my new equipment.

Jen is a woman that most people would say has a pretty face. That’s right. She’s fat. A lot of fun, a great mum, a good friend... But there’s a reason I spend so much time on the net. Or is that the reason she’s fat? Whatever the cause, I now had the cure hard and rampant between my legs.

I climbed into bed naked and snuggled up against her, my naked meat pressed against her ample ass cheeks. She was already asleep, but her breathing changed to a sighing gasp as her dreams shifted to an R rating and she pressed back into me. My hand slid down her hip into her pussy hair and she gently moaned. Her normal response to this kind of entreaty in the middle of the night is to make me turn away since she needed the sleep more, but this time l’amour was winning.

The sensation of my extended cock rubbing against her was blissful to me, and she rolled onto her back to open her thighs. I could already smell her pussy and feel it glistening under my fingers, and she basked in the feelings not quite half awake. Positioning myself between her spread thighs, I guided my rod into her, barely containing a groan of delight at the pleasure of it.

Her eyes flew open in screaming fear at the stranger inside her before she recognised my voice and the half seen silhouette over her. ‘What ... Ohhhhh... Oh my .... God that feels sooooo good honey.... Mmmm what have you.... Ohhhh I can’t... I’m... Ohhhhh yesssssssssssss’ and with that she came. Shudderingly... Gloriously... Rapturously. I’d only thrust about 10 times. I waited, inside her, marvelling at the feel of my cock pressed against her cervix as she came down from her gasping quiet O (when you have kids you learn). My cock was hugely fat inside her, more than 3 inches across. Jen had been lazy about the pelvic floor exercises after two babies, and was consequently ‘loose’ down there to my natural meat... Mmm but not anymore... I could feel the substantial weight of my temporarily resized cock, and although it sounds juvenile, it felt so damned good to be that well hung.

She laughed delightedly when I reminded her of those ‘useless’ pills she couldn’t believe I was so idiotic as to buy, and then groaned in heat as I twitched myself inside her. When I moved again she surprised me by thrusting her hips up to keep me inside. I guess she thought I was pulling out since she normally couldn’t handle the sensitivity of her pussy straight after an orgasm. I thrust back into her, ‘I’m not done yet babe, don’t worry’. Jen spread her legs wider and grunted approval as I thrust into her again and again. My usual images of gorgeous girls I’d recently seen were replaced in my mind by how I imagined Jen would soon look, and I hardened more and caught her eyes as we truly fucked for the first time in years. I couldn’t hold back any longer and she shivered beautifully and then convulsed in a bucking hip spasming orgasm as she came first from the friction and then from the feel of my load spurting inside her...sooo much it squirted out around my cock. As I came down myself she’d stopped her hippy shudders. I looked at her face, it was wide eyed... staring. Dead.

(to be continued...)