The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Mind Magi

By TechnicDragon

Epilogue

Sally and I were sitting in the back yard of our new house. A table just big enough for two was laden with a very delectable meal. The sun was just grazing the western skyline of the city as we began our meal. Music drifted to us through a small stereo I had setup on the back porch. A warm breeze swept only a minute portion of the Texas heat away from us. We both sat there eating and sweating.

It had been months since my trip to New York. My interview in the early morning hours on the outskirts of the city had been played time and again. I had become a household name. Certainly not my intention at the time, but like anyone who does their duty, others seemed only to want to show their appreciation.

Proving Master PC was capable of what I had said had something of a dilemma. With the help of the best programmer I knew, Charlotte, and my own abilities, I demonstrated what could have happened. Of course it was simply on a small scale. Like proving one can hypnotize someone into forgetting a number, or barking when they hear a bell.

The time spent in court had been short though. Fiona freely admitted to her attempts to “help the world.” That was all it took for a conviction. I wasn’t present for the sentencing hearing. It had been closed court after the original case. Several people had made it known that if they could get at her, she would never have to worry about prison.

Thoughts of Fiona still crept up on me. Theodore’s memories weren’t going to go away any more than my powers would. And there were still nights when I would wake up thinking Fiona was laying next to me. I would have to clear my eyes and take a good look at the woman lying next to me to realize that she was not Fiona.

I never told any of my girls about that particular problem.

Speaking of my girls, the weddings we had discussed worked out mostly without problems. We would invite in each of the girls families for the week leading up to the day of the wedding. The following week would be just me and whichever of my girls I had just married. Everyone agreed to the arrangements. It wasn’t just a matter of spending special time with each of them but also making them all feel special. Not a single one of them had a complaint.

Of course there were minor problems. Occasionally I would have to help out one of my House Members, but it was never anything that would take more than an hour or two.

To say I had been busy during those months was an understatement, but I wouldn’t have changed any of it for anything else.

The meal Sally and I were sharing was on the last night of our week together after our wedding. An attempt at recreating the night we had broken up, but with a different ending in mind.

Of course, there were also children to enjoy as well. Jeri had hers first, a boy. We named him Nathanial. Personally, I thought of the name as a play on my birth name, Nautikuus. Jeri had always liked the name.

The visions I had had back during winter break were coming true as well. Mandy, Tabitha, and Alexandria were all pregnant. They were each still in their first trimesters but time would progress and more and more doctor’s visits would occur. Anna was a big help with that. Being a nurse at Children’s Hospital in Dallas gave her access and kept the doctor’s from figuring out that I was a polygamist. Yeah, I know, a dirty word, but it’s the truth of the matter.

Even with those girls pregnant, none of us use protection.

Sally has been understanding of everything going on. Unlike the rest of the girls however, she’s never developed a taste for female flesh. She simply waits for our time together and makes the most of it when it comes around. Just like this dinner.

I had called it, our last date, two-point-oh. Sally had smiled when I had brought her out to the setting. I had plans for dancing and even sleeping bags rolled up next to the porch for some post-dinner entertainment.

Since we were in a city rather than back in the countryside, the stars were not as bright. That didn’t stop us from lying back on the grass and looking up at them.

“Ral, do you think anything will ever be normal again?” she asked suddenly.

I chuckled. “What do you mean by normal?”

She clutched my hand and pulled it over onto her belly. “Well, like the night we broke up. I know we’re re-living it and all, but what about the others? Don’t you think they think about nights like this? About wanting to get to do something special with you. Just the two of you?”

“I know they do,” I said. “But you’re saying this as if it happens everyday.” I looked over at her. “How many guys do you know that have a dozen women sharing them?”

She shrugged. “I know that’s not normal. Unless you live in Utah. But even with your abilities, nothing is normal any more.”

I looked back up at the stars and pointed. “You see that? That’s normal. No matter what happens to me or you or anyone else. That will always be normal.”

Sally looked over at me and I met her gaze. “Yes it is.” Then she scooted closer and kissed me.

She rolled over on top of me, our kissing getting heavier. Then she sat up from me as I squeezed her butt. “What do you think you’re doing?”

I stopped for a moment, searching my mind for possibilities. “Well, I’m groping your very sexy butt for one thing.”

“Oh, really? And what makes you think that’s okay?”

The look on her face had been very serious. I was suddenly worried that she might have been under the influence of my Charm for the months we had been together and for whatever reason she was suddenly free of it. “Are you okay?” I asked.

She smiled at me, kissed my nose and said, “Just playing hard-to-get.” With that, she jumped up and took off for the house giggling.

I flipped over and took off after her. By the time I caught up with her in the living room, the phone rang.

I had tackled Sally into her couch, and was laying kisses all across her upper chest when she said, “Oh, poo!”

I looked up. “We don’t have to answer it.”

She said, “I know, but what if it’s one of your House members with an emergency?”

It had been weeks since the last incident, but I had made the promise to all of my House members that I would be available should something come up.

“I can only hope you’re wrong,” I said as I got up.

Picking up the phone I said, “Hello?”

“Ral, good.” It was Renee.

I looked at Sally. “Renee? What’s up?”

“Look, I know I’m interrupting and you said to only call if it’s an emergency...”

“It’s okay, what happened? Is everyone okay?”

“Everyone is fine, but I’m not. Ral, I’m spooked.”

“Spooked? About what?”

“Do you have a computer?”

I shot Sally another look. “A computer? Why?”

“Just get to it. I’ll send you what I have.”

I shrugged and followed Sally to her computer. Once it was booted up Renee sent the email. It had a subject of “Master PC Reborn.”

“This has got to be a joke,” I told Renee.

“Just open it and see for yourself,” she said.

Sally left me at the computer as I downloaded the file and ran it. The installation was quick and clean and when I ran the icon on the desktop, the familiar opening appeared: “Welcome to the Master Command Center, where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you. Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative.”

“Ral!” Sally called. I spun around to see what she was looking at. The television was on. The news had a breaking story about the release of a program calling itself Master PC.