The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: The Victims’ Perspective.

Tags: MC, MF, MM, MD, EX, LA, HM, GR, IN

“Ok, your go first Dan”, said the Father of the family, George. Dan picked up the dice and rolled. A 5. “5... Ok, here’s your question:” he continued. “Roger Bannister was the first man to do what?”

Hmm. thought Dan. I’m only 15, how am I supposed to know that? He saw one of his elder brothers, John, smirking at him. Idiot, thought Dan. Oh wait, how else would John know it, if it weren’t to do with athletics?

“The four-minute mile?” he asked, slowly.

“Correct!” smiled George. “Now, the card says ‘Reward’: ‘Well done. As a reward, have the same level of fitness as Roger Bannister had’”. Dan gasped as he felt his body tighten, his slouch disappear, his acne clear up and his muscles firm. Damn... he thought to himself, this is cool.... He felt his pecs, arms, thighs – all firmly muscular and very fit. He was so lost in his rapture that he almost missed the next question.

“Anne, your go,” said George. She leaned forward and rolled the dice... 3. “Ok, your question: Which breed of dog is considered to be the smartest?” Anne tutted. What a stupid question she thought. I knew the frickin’ Bannister one....

“I don’t know, Dad” she said, giving in. “Alsatian?”

“Incorrect,” said George, grinning. “The correct answer is ‘Border Collie’. You get a punishment instead of a reward: ‘Not the brightest, are you? As punishment, you will lose 100 points of IQ’. Sorry dear” laughed George. Anne hmph-ed, and slouched back in the chair, her mind fogging... Idly, unable to focus on any actual thoughts, she looked around the table, briefly thought that her third brother, Josh, wasn’t being any fun, sitting on the sofa with his laptop and not playing the game with them. But she quickly forgot what she was thinking about, and focussed on her younger brother by one year, Dan. He was busy absent-mindedly feeling his abs, and his shirt lifted. Anne smiled, like she was looking at a pretty photograph, and let her mind empty.

“OK, it’s my go to answer a question. Do you want to ask me it?” said George to Kate, the mother of the family.

“Sure dear. Make it a hard one!” she laughed. George rolled a 6, and looked at Kate expectantly.

“Ok. Your question is ‘What eyelid-less reptile sheds its skin?”

“That’s easy”, grinned George. “The snake, of course”.

Kate smiled: “Correct. Your reward: ‘Well done, you slippery customer. As a reward, you get to shed your skin and become half your age’”. George gasped, and straightened out, rigid as a board. Slowly, his skin became drier and drier, until it started flaking off.

“Cool”, said Dan, flicking a nipple. Anne was still looking at Dan, the desire to pinch his nipples overrode her other senses. John looked disinterested.

Eventually, the floor was covered in dust and what was left behind was a stunning 20 year old man, abercrombie-and-fitch like in his looks, wearing clothes that were all slightly too large. George laughed, looking at his hands and feeling his torso. “Well, this is quite cool! Your turn, dear”, he said, grinning beautifully at Kate. Idly, he slipped a hand into his underwear and thought My cock’s longer!, and grinned wider.

Kate, (who greatly enjoyed her new-look husband), gave the question cards back to him and rolled the dice. She threw it too hard and it rolled off the table towards the sofa. Sighing, she got up and went to fetch it, and only when she sat back down did the thought cross her mind: Why didn’t Josh just pass it to me? but quickly the thought left her. She rolled again, and got a 1.

“Ok dear. Your question: Which Brazilian city is famed for its beach with a strict dress-code?” Kate shook her head, slowly. “Geography’s not my best subject!” she laughed. Gosh, I really don’t know she thought as she idly swept her brown hair out of her eyes, as she did when she was concentrating. Surely it can’t be as easy as Rio de Janeiro?. “I’m going to say Sao Paulo”, she said, hesitantly.

“Sorry dear, it’s Rio de Janeiro”, said George. What are the chances?!, thought Kate to herself, shaking her head. “Your punishment: ‘Oh dear. As punishment, you’re forced to obey the aforementioned dress code from now on’.” George looked up eagerly as Kate’s clothes vanished, leaving her in a tiny bikini, the top far too small for her ample cleavage. John, by this point, was paying attention, and he surreptitiously stole glances at his mother’s heaving bosom as often as he could. Dan was busy playing with his biceps, and Anne was idly fingering her nipple, still staring at Dan.

“Oh well, win some lose some I guess”, laughed Kate, tits swaying, though she looked reasonably uncomfortable. John and George’s eyes followed them eagerly.

“My turn then,” said John, rather redundantly. He rolled the dice, and got a 5. He looked up at George, waiting for his question, all the while eyeing Kate out of the corner of his eye.

“Ok John, your question is: What fashion label is famous for its scantily clad models?” Well, that one’s easy, thought John. In fact, he’d just been thinking about how much George now resembled one of them...

“Abercrombie and Fitch” said John confidently.

“Correct!” said George. “Your reward: ‘As a reward for your knowledge about scantily-clad men, you shall join their ranks. Watch out for your new libido!’”. George looked up, and started. John was sitting on the seat, shirtless, stunning torso golden-tanned. He was wearing jeans, but perhaps ‘wearing’ was too strong a word. They were unbuttoned and partially unzipped (and since he was without underwear you could see his trimmed pubes), and pulled halfway down his ass to expose his muscular behind. In fact, just like an Abercrombie model.

This is way cool, thought John, idly shifting his package around with his left hand while looking at Kate still. And Kate, while still ashamed at her own state, was quite surprised to find the sight of her eldest son like that faintly erotic... She couldn’t get the image of him and new-George making out from her head.

John passed the die to Dan, jeans shifting to reveal the very top of his penis before he pulled back and it was hidden again. Why am I passing it to Dan and not Josh? he suddenly thought, looking at Josh on the sofa. But After a brief tapping noise from Josh’s laptop, the thought melted away.

Dan, meanwhile, had progressed to feeling his ass. He had one hand down the back of his jeans, the other tweaking a nipple. He’d now noticed George, Kate and Johns’ transformations and was actually quite turned on by all of them. He regretfully took his hand out of his boxers to reach for the die, and rolled a 3.

“Ok Dan, here’s your question:” said George, a tent being made by his erection in his loose trousers. “What animal has the largest penis-length to body-length ratio of all?”.

“Ha! This was on QI the other night!”, said Dan triumphantly. “The barnacle!” He gave himself a celebratory pinch of his nipple.

“Correct, well done!”, smiled George, though he was still staring at Kate’s tits. (Who was thrusting them outwards, despite trying her best not to). “Your reward: ‘Your penis knowledge astounds us all! As a reward have a penis, that while not quite barnacle-ratio, far surpasses any human penis-size to height out there’”. George, John, Kate and even Anne looked at Dan expectantly.

He grinned as he felt his groin tingle, and then a warm feeling spread down his leg. And further down, and further down... It stopped just before his knee. This is brilliant! shouted Dan inside his own head, hand creeping down his thigh and feeling the massive dong now clearly on display through his jeans. It must have been thicker than a wrist! But thanks to Dan’s ministrations, the cock began to grow, and he had to quickly straighten his leg as it grew, half-hard, to halfway down his calf.

He grinned, still massaging the part of the cock at his thigh, basking in the glow of everyone staring at it. He noticed that George and John’s penises were both hard now. Anne was even panting and Kate was unconsciously thrusting her breasts at him as he passed the die to Anne.

She looked at it, as if she didn’t know what to do. But eventually she figured it out and tossed it onto the table.

“6!”, said George, rubbing his crotch as John slipped slowly further out of his jeans. “Your question dear: What mammal has the largest breasts, on average?”

Anne stared, and possibly drooled. She had no idea. She couldn’t think. She’d heard the word ‘mammal’, did she know what that meant? Why was she thinking about that when pretty John and pretty Dan and pretty Dad were both hard? Even pretty Mum looked pretty... She gave up and said the first thing that came to mind.

“Person”.

“Correct! Well done honey!” said George, a wide grin on his face. “Reward: ‘Congratulations! As payment for your knowledge, accept this present of larger breasts... Much larger.’”. There was a ripping sound, and Anne’s top and bra burst. He huge tits flopped out, jiggling every which way. Anne giggled, pinching the nipples (which she could barely reach).

Kate merely smiled and shook her head, but the three guys at the table (and Josh, thought Dan idly) were staring at the tits in rapture. John’s dick was fully hard, his jeans down so far you could see half of it and all his ass as he leaned forward. George was rubbing himself through his clothes, leering. Dan’s cock, meanwhile, had grown fully hard and nearly stuck out the end of his trouser leg, dripping a steady stream of precum like a tap. His penis held his leg there like a splint, but he wasn’t complaining.

George was distracted by the sight of his daughtrer licking her tits and squeezing her nipples. When he tore his eyes away, he dumbly passed the question card to Kate. She took it and thrust her tits out even more, as if in competition, though she grimaced as she did so. George rolled a 3.

“Erm, right, George. Your question: What rodent-like animals are famed for their insatiable sexual appetite?”. Kate sneezed and her tits jumped away from her body and landed, and jumped, and landed... They were wobbling for quite a long time.

Huh, thought George. Another easy one. Lucky me!. “The rabbit!” he said.

“Correct”, said Kate. “Why do you get the easy ones, dear? Your reward: ‘Well done for knowing that. As a reward, you’ll become what’s known in the trade as a fuck-bunny. You get to perform a sexual act for each player as they answer their next question’”. Kate raised her eyebrows at this, and looked over at George. His clothes had disappeared: all that was left were a pair of grey briefs. Very, very tight briefs, with a bobble on the back which resembled a rabbit’s tail. George was also wearing a pair of rabbit ears.

And he was hard. His cock jutted out from his tight, pretty-boy body. The briefs seem to have been designed with this problem in mind, and they had a stretchy cloth tube which the hard penis now stretched to its limits, George grinned, and started rubbing his cock through it.

As if he couldn’t be out-done on naked-ness, John casually removed his jeans and slung them over his shoulder, leaving the hunk completely naked and hard, ass and thigh muscles clenching to try and make the best show. Dan muttered “Shit”, grunted, and then came. Hard. Jizz literally poured out of his giant cock, covering John’s lower legs, who didn’t seem to mind very much. After a couple of minutes, the orgasm finally stopped and he looked sheepish. “You’ll be cleaning that up”, said Kate sternly. And Anne, meanwhile, at the sight of pretty bunny Daddy, pretty naked John and pretty cumming Dan and started fingering herself, and came very quickly and very loudly.

There was a grunt from the sofa as Josh came, but he quickly faded out of the game players’ minds.

“So Kate, what do you want me to do?” George said eagerly. “You’ll have to read the questions, John. I’m going to be too busy!” John leaned across, beautiful arms and torso stretching, and took the box of questions.

“Um. Do we have to? It’s bad enough I look like this without having to have sex in front of everyone as well!” said Kate. “Why don’t you just, I don’t know, masturbate?” George looked sad, but he duly took off his briefs and began wanking, groaning in pleasure. Kate rolled a 1.

“Ok Mum, your question”, John said, speaking up over his good-looking father’s sounds. “What is excretion, shitting or pissing? I paraphrased that slightly.”

“Well, it’s the first one, surely?” said Kate. She was having trouble focussing. She couldn’t understand why she was finding her naked eldest son so attractive, or her massive-cocked youngest son (and his cum smelt so good...). Or even her daughter Anne and her huge tits for that matter...

“Wrong, Mum. Excretion is pissing. Your punishment: ‘Oh dear, don’t know much about bodily functions and fluids do you? As a punishment, you will lose control of your two sexual bodily fluids’”. John grinned when he finished, and looked up eagerly. Kate’s tits shot milk out at such high velocity that her bikini was ripped apart, and she covered John and Dan with it. She gasped, and tried to hide her nipples, but the milk kept pumping, soaking her.

Secondly, her bikini thong became wet as pussy-juice began uncontrollably leaking from her. Soon the seat she was sitting on was drenched with it.

George came, loudly, spraying cum into his own face, which he decided to leave there. John was hard again, idly wanking. Dan was hard, streaming precum, massaging his giant cock through his jeans. Anne, in her stupidity, wanted to join Kate in shooting milk and was trying to squeeze some out of her ridiculous tits, but to no avail.

“What do you want me to do John?” said George, hard again and staring lustfully at his son as he wanked.

“Come here and suck me off, fuckbunny,” he replied, smiling. George leaped across the room, and buried his beautiful face in John’s beautiful crotch, licking and slurping his goods.

“Ok John, your go” said Kate, grimacing as she removed her hand from one of her nipples and milk squirted more freely. “What did you roll? 5? Ok. Your question: Which bird lays the largest eggs?”

Oh, natural world. thought John, struggling through his father’s ministrations. Not my strong point. Why can’t I have another question about naked men? “I don’t know. Turkey?” he said, not expecting it to be correct. Dan snickered at his stupid answer.

“Wrong, dear”, said Kate, watching George gleefully suck off his eldest son as her tits and pussy leaked in apparent agreement. “The correct answer is ostrich. Your punishment: ‘As a punishment for your lack of knowledge about egg sizes, you’re about to become intimately familiar with them. For the next four questions, you will lay an egg. First chicken-sized, and ending up at ostrich-sized.’ Oh dear, sounds painful John!”

John grunted as he orgasmed inside his father’s mouth (and George orgasmed again at the same time) and said “Could be fun though”. As his father moved back to his seat and his mother passed him the milk soaked questions, he started feeling his muscular bubble-butt, suddenly quite aroused by it.

“’K Dan, roll the dice.”

“Wait! You’ve got to decide what you want me to do first!” said George, masturbating slowly and staring at Dan.

Dan smirked, and shucked his jeans. His massive cock sprung up, reaching his head at a 45 degree angle, flinging precum all over Kate, mixing in with her pussy juice and milk. “Bend over and let me fuck you dad,” grinned Dan, and he walked around the game table to behind George. Anne and John were both captivated by his firm, muscled butt and thighs as he passed, John already hard again and Anne vacantly drooling.

George giggled happily and bent over in the doggie position, waving his cute behind enticingly. Dan stepped up, and time shifted. Everyone at the table felt a slight sense of dislocation as some typing was heard from the direction of the sofa, and then everything continued. Kate no longer felt slightly concerned at what Dan’s huge cock would do to her husband’s insides.

Grunting, Dan positioned his larger-than-a-fist sized cock head at George’s asshole, and pushed in. It slipped in easily, all the way to the hilt, George groaning in ecstasy, a bulge pulsing throughout the entire length of his body.

Kate picked the die up and gave it to Dan, squirting milk onto his ass as she did so, and then went back to fondling her pussy through her soaked thong. Briefly, she wondered why am I touching myself?, but the thought didn’t last long. Dan tossed the die at the table and it came up 6.

“Ok Dan,” said John, hard cock seemingly even longer than before at 8 inches hard, dripping precum. “You question is: Aphrodisiacs are named after which Goddess? You get another easy one!”

Yeah, that is pretty easy thought Dan, pumping quickly in and out of his violated and groaning Father. “Aphrodite!” he grinned, and came. Hard. Cum erupted from George’s mouth and nose, huge torrents of it as his body shuddered under Dan’s huge orgasming cock. Soon George was cumming himself, so with the cum dripping out of his asshole every orifice he had was leaking white liquid. Dan was standing there vibrating, shirt held taught by his tensed, well-toned muscles.

Kate was looking on, still feeling her drenched pussy. Idly, she pinched a nipple and squirted some more milk onto the floor, to mix with Dan’s massive load. Anne wasn’t paying attention, and was instead staring at John’s dick while having her hand down her trousers. Eventually, Dan’s orgasm subsided, and he pulled out of George with a wet sucking sound, and sat back down. His giant soft cock and balls flapped every which way as he passed Kate and John, spraying them with the remnants of his cum.

Just as John was about to speak, there was a load grunt from the sofa and they all turned to see Josh had just orgasmed, but before they could think another thought he typed something and they all lost interest.

“Ok, Dan. Correct. Your reward: ‘For knowing about aphrodisiacs, you’re about to become one. Everyone around you will be horny all the time’” It didn’t make much difference to the room at the time, but George became rock hard rather than half-hard, and Dan smiled broadly, massaging his cock draped casually over his left leg. John was about to turn to Anne to tell her to roll the die, when he felt a shifting in his bowels.

“Shit”, he said, thinking he was going to crap himself. He got up to run to the toilet, but it was too late. His ass contracted and expanded (Since when has this felt so good, he thought to himself, naked and hard and shitting in the middle of his family), and out popped a chicken egg. John looked shocked, and then he remembered his last punishment. He grinned, and put it to the side. He also decided to stay standing, to show off a different muscle group to his family. He struck a pose, hip tilted and left hand resting on his firm clenched ass as he turned to Anne.

George spoke first, though. Again with his fist round his cock, he said “Anne dear, what do you want me to do to you?” He leered.

“Dunno. Fuck me?” said Anne vacantly, rubbing her nipples. George grinned, and stepped around the table and ripped Anne’s trousers and panties off, and stuck his hard cock inside her. He began pumping without ceremony, both he and Anne grunting. He was having trouble fucking her properly as her huge tits kept getting in the way, but he managed. Dan was hard again, massaging his cock, and Kate sighed and shook her head with humour at the sight.

Exasperated at the wait, Dan put the die in Anne’s hand and then tossed it at the table. It rolled a 3.

“Ok Anne, your question. Which mammal has the largest gestation period?” John’s cock was streaming precum almost continually, and he was periodically splashed by milk from his mother’s tits.

After a long silence filled only with grunting, Anne said “Person?”, figuring that that had been a good answer last time.

“Wrong,” said John, smiling. “The correct answer is elephant. Your punishment: ‘As punishment for your appalling knowledge about animal pregnancies, you’re about to become pregnant yourself. You will appear to be pregnant for the rest of your life, and you will desire to have as many children as often as possible.’” John grinned wider, and gently rubbed his 8 and a half inch hard cock.

As soon as John had finished, George came and filled his 16 year old daughter up with sperm, and she orgasmed too. But then her stomach began to grow, and George was pushed away by it, till he landed on his ass in the cum and milk filled floor. He stood and went back to his seat, masturbating as he went, and then looked back at Anne. That’s my girl! he thought.

She was huge. It looked like she would be carrying triplets, and on her small frame it looked almost comical, especially with her giant tits, which appeared to now be dripping milk. She could barely see over the top of them, resting on her bloated stomach as they were. Kate, who had been fingering herself for some time, came suddenly, shouted to the room and milk burst from her tits and coated Dan, who was playing with his nipples looking at Anne, sitting across the table from her.

John was just thinking That’s pretty hot, when the nice sensation began in his bowels again. Grunting, and ruining his nice pose by bending over slightly, he managed to push out an egg that was almost as large as his fist. Smiling, he put it on the side next to the chicken egg. I’ll make an omelette out of them.

He struck the pose again, but massaged his precum-slicked balls instead of his ass this time. He turned to George, who was covered in cum, pussy juice and milk, and who looked pretty happy and indeed, quite pretty sitting there masturbating. “Your turn old man,” he said. George rolled a 2.

“Ok, your question is: In what industry would a twink work?”

I’ve got no idea, thought George. Sounds like a Twinkie, though.

“Confectionary?” he asked, obviously confused. John laughed out loud.

“No Dad, ‘fraid not. The answer’s pornography. Your punishment: ‘You have the look and the libido, so now let’s give you the mentality of a complete bottom boi, so you can better appreciate the roles of men within porn’”

“Aw man, that’s, like, so cool!” said George, his abercrombie pecs and abs glistening with sweat as he masturbated furiously. He orgasmed, and came on his own face. This in turn pushed Dan over the edge, and he sprayed his family with another gallon-sized load. Kate’s milk-squirting increased in pace, and Anne came when she tasted Dan’s potent aphrodisiac cum. In the midst of all this though, John was bent almost double, grunting with effort. Eventually, after everyone had come down from their orgasmic high, he managed to squeeze out an egg that was a fair bit larger than his fist, orgasming as he did so.

Sighing with relief, he sat back down, stretched asshole feeling sexy beneath him. His seat was covered in slippery cum though, and as he leaned to pick the questions back up he slipped and fell face first into Dan’s huge flopping dick. Grinning, he gave it a quick lick, looking enticingly up into Dan’s turned-on face, before sitting back down, 9 inch cock hard again.

“Righto Mum, your turn.”

Kate leaned across the table, putting pressure on her tits and squirting Anne with milk, who responded in kind, giggling sillily to herself. She rolled, and it came up 2 again.

“Your question is: What water-borne creatures are particularly famed for rape?” In the corner of his eye, John noticed George humping the seat, lovely ass clenching and unclenching as he went.

Oh, I think I know this one! That makes a change thought Kate happily. “I think the answer’s ‘swans’,” she said triumphantly.

“’Fraid not Mum, again!” laughed John. “It’s ‘duck’. As a punishment: ‘Not great on your rape knowledge, are you? As a punishment, you will be made impossible to rape by having sex with anyone that wants to – you little slut’”. Everyone at the table grinned, (Josh too thought Dan, but he couldn’t hold on to the thought), apart from Anne who was busy feeling her pussy underneath her bulging stomach.

“Oh dear. Looks like you can all have your way with me then!” laughed Kate, milk spurting as her breasts jiggled.

“Oh mother of fucking christ”, said John suddenly, bent double with a red face. He heaved. And heaved. And heaved. Oooooh it feels so good... he thought.

Kate was standing next to him, and George behind him. “Come on son, if I can get Dan’s dong inside me you can get an ostrich egg out!” he laughed. Kate inadvertently squirted John in the face with milk, which pushed him over the edge. He orgasmed, Dan’s cock hit him in the face as it shot to full hardness, George came as he massaged John’s lovely buttocks, the head-sized egg flew out of his ass, and last of all Kate orgasmed, lying in the cum encrusted carpet.

“Ugh”, said John as he sat down. That was hot, he thought to himself. Everyone reclaimed their seats, and John idly licked Dan’s cock before pushing it away.

“Kate, I, like, want sex” grinned bunny-George, in the middle of humping his chair.

“Oh, ok, if you must” tittered Kate, and lay back. George leapt on her, and started pistoning in and out.

“Hey! My question!”, said John indignantly. He rolled a 6 and held the card out to his mother. Dan was busy fondling Anne’s tits and oversized stomach, and she was merely giggling and poking his cock.

“Ok dear—” grunt “—your question is—” grunt “—Playgirl—” grunt “—Nuts, Playboy- OH GOD YES – and OUT are all what types of magazine?” George clambered off her covered in milk, and sat back down, wanking.

“Easy”, said John. “The answer’s pornographic, again”. His nine and a half inch cock strained, leaking precum like a faucet, thinking about those magazines.

“Correct dear, well done! Your reward: ‘You know a lot about pornography, it seems. As a reward, you get to put your looks to good use as you become one of the industry’s biggest stars”.

John’s eyes lit up as he received a flood of new memories and much more knowledge. How to lick a cunt, how to deep throat a cock, how to wiggle his hips sexily, how to fuck in a way that accentuates his gorgeous ass, how to wear leather, rubber... Everything a porn star could ever need, basically. The DVDs on the shelf were no longer family films, but porn flicks John had acted in, and was most proud of.

“Nice one!” grinned Dan, wanking his massive cock. John licked his lips suggestively at him. George was too busy gyrating his cock into his chair to comment, and Anne and Kate were busy fondling various body parts.

“Right guys, we’ve reached the end of the game,” said John. “Dan wins with 3, then me and Dad tie with 2 each, then it’s Anne with 1 and last is Mum with none”.

“Oh dear”, laughed Kate, football-sized tits wobbling enticingly.

“Your prize, Dan,” said John, watching Dan grin hugely, “is to choose whether or not these changes are permanent”.

Dan looked around. His stupid, mindless, pregnant fucktoy sister, his bunny-fuckboi gorgeous horny father, his forever-nearly-naked hot compliant milk-leaking mother, his gorgeous, abercrombie porn-star brother, and the really hot naked Josh on the couch he thought, grinning at him. Not to mention his massive cock, superhot muscles and aphrodisiac abilities. “We keep them, of course!” he said, laughing.

Everyone cheered, apart from Anne who was busy with her tits. As everyone dispersed, various dripping and squirting body parts getting ready to coat the rest of the house, Dan caught John’s eye and said “We should totally do an incest video”, and both boys grinned. On the way out of the room, both George and Dan asked to fuck Kate, and she willingly obliged, bent over the coffee table.

Josh stood up and stretched, his hard comfortably long member flopping around. Anne was left; she didn’t seem to want to move, or couldn’t summon the brain power to, thought Josh evilly. Typing something into his laptop (the program was labelled ‘MasterPC’) he put it away and turned to Anne who spread her legs eagerly, pregnant stomach and huge tits gyrating as she positioned herself to allow easy access for her brother.

To be continued.