The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Timothy’s Story

Chapter 1 Timothy’s lucky day

“Timothy Jacobs, pay attention!” Miss Fain screamed as she slammed her teacher’s handbook onto his desk.

“Yes, Ms. Fain”, he said after the initial shock and bounce from his seat (about 2 feet if he was standing up but only 2 inches in the small desk).

Ms. Fain is what most kids dream about, a slender body, great tits, nice ass, and a pretty face but her attitude sucks gas just a liiiiiittle bit. Ms. Fain smiled at herself at her usual cruelty to her students, she already had a few complaints from students, teachers, and parents about her behavior but she just increased her cruelty.

Timothy silently cursed at her along with 20 other students who were on the verge of sleeping. This science thing wasn’t boring whatever most people thought, it’s just her teaching it that makes it a sleep-a-thon. He settled down after his heart cooled, it felt like he just ran the marathon then did a hundred jumping jacks and was planning on finishing up with a dodgeball game with a few howitzers.

He started going back into his own deep thought, which most teachers thought was daydreaming like their use to with other students. He was thinking about a new algorithm for his newest security encryption program on his computer but it kept screwing up after the 30th digit, possible because the thing that was distracting him sat less then twelve feet away. He already knew all this science crap and it was easy for him, he could be valedictorian if he wanted to be, after killing a few students and blackmailing a principal or two, but he was already in the top ten, and he also had enough scholarships to get into any decent school for a free ride, well, except for Princeton or Yale, though Harvard did have a somewhat sucky computer program.

Timothy is the epitomy of geekdom; He is what most people see when they think of a nerd, he has a gangly body that lacks any muscle, long awkward arms and legs even though he’s short. He have large unagile feet, thin slender hands that are good only for typing, unruly hair (a nerd expectation), pimply face, squeaky voice, and an aura that screams “NERD” at everyone, especially bullies with built in wuss-radar. He has a very high IQ but he choose not to flaunt it because he only has about three friends in the school (one a cousin and the other two unrelated).

Anyways, Ms. Fain can’t just give anyone a little trouble, no no no, she has to give them a whole bunch of it because she is such a bitch. She gave him after school detention and like anyone else who gets it, he groaned. He wanted to tell her off the way somebody should but there’s a rumor she’s having an affair with the principal, another big asshole, but still she could do a whole lot worse than detention like weekend detention or suspension just for one word.

After class he left to go to the library since Science the last class of the day, but the school bully Niel Paron (a.k.a. Niel the Moron or Niel the Baron) saw Timothy and decided it was time for his favorite game, stomp the sophmore nerd. He walked over to him, and almost gave him a heart attack because anyone who see’s him instantly thinks Arnold Shwarzzeneger, though upon meeting Paron they find out he has the IQ of a napkin. “Hey pipsqueak where’s your card” he said. Their school is a little advanced so when they pay their lunch money the school gives them cards and they pull out money to get lunch. It’s like a credit card (though they are only able to take $1.50 a day so it was the same thing in the olden days of tickets or some other half-assed ideas) but since Timothy was stuffed in a locker during lunch, he didn’t eat much.

Neil isn’t stupid enough to take the kid’s cards because then the students would say they are missing, though he does come close, he just takes the people’s money before they eat (or in Timothy’s case afterward) and give’s the card back to them. He wasn’t the one who got him in the locker so he was just a little pissed off at Timothy for letting that be done. Luckily, he just handed the card over and he walked to the terminal and took out the money, and gave the card back to Timothy. He took his card and walked on thinking this was just one of the grand experiences of High School and in two years he would be out of here and into college then Mr. Paron would be out of his league.

Timothy finally got to the library, a little late but the librarian, Ms. Ching was really tired of Ms. Fain’s bitch personality so she let the students have a break. Ms. Ching is a very sweet oriental who’s actually a little taller than Timothy, she has a very thin stomach, long prefectly formed legs, not much in breasts (but enough for her small frame) but she makes up for that with her perfect face. Usually the library was filled with Ms. Fain’s detentions but now it was pretty empty. “Probably boinked the principal earlier so she was feeling pretty damn good” Timothy said under his breath.Most of the computers were unused and about five other students were at the tables working on homework.

Timothy asked Ms. Ching “Can I use a computer?”

She smiled sweetly and answered back “Fine, but no hacking”.

When he was a freshman, a beginner hacker, he kind of hacked into the school mainframe to see if he could get information to get rid of Ms. Fain, and change a school grade or two at the same time. But the schools security system was way too good for him. He was careless about leaving a trail when he hacked so he got busted for illegal computer hacking and he couldn’t use the school computer for the rest of the year (luckily he was tried underage at the time). Even though he got busted he was turned into a school hero, the only student to get into the school computer mainframe. He was really ticked off at the time, but it helped his hacker instinctive paranoia, so now he made several disks to throw people off his trail and clean up after his usual number crunching. They are so good that even if they are monitoring the computers they would never know he was looking at their files while they’r looking at their files.

There were of course several other close shaves after that. Though the police never did have enough evidence to prove he made all the automatic toilets to flush at once. Nor did they ever guess that he set the sprinkler and fire alarm system off in the same day. And of course, Timothy kept laughing from the irony of putting a permenant record on a computer for a computer hacker. His next big plan is CIA headquarters but he wanted to leave that for later.

He took a computer toward the back and closed himself into the cubicle-type space and pulled up a fake student’s account. Apparently, he didn’t want to work on homework because it was already done so he just uploaded his hidden-activity floppy disc and went on the web(the disc would make it seem like he’s looking at the mating pattern of flamingoes or some other random idea and put that in the history while he looked at whatever he wants and it would clear the history of those sites automatically). He pulled up his favorite chatroom, Geekdom Paradise, and ran through the names of the regular people. His chat name is Matrix-Upload and his cyber friends were there, Viral-encrypt, Cyber-Cipher, and Upload&Crash and there were other names but they were newbies, but one person stood out, his/her name was q. Even when he saw it he had to smile, because q was James Bond’s techno-supplier, though the character being an elderly british gentlemen didn’t influence Timothy’s view of this chatter.

He asked q a few unpersonal questions about his/her techniques with hacking in a private message box and q answered back and they kept on talking till about 15 minutes till four. Q was really interesting, smart, charming, and he found out q is a girl so to be friendly to the new girl he gave q my real name, he figured out that q had a paranoia fetish because she didn’t respond with hers. q said that noone trusted her this quick and since she liked him so much, she wanted to give him a special file she hacked somewhere. q emailed a 10-meg file to his e-mail and after a few viral scans checks he pulled it up (he was guessing it was something with the government or a private business and she wanted to give it to him to take the blame, because he didn’t trust her about that trust crap. If she thought he could be blamed for an action he didn’t do, she had a few virus’s in her brain and cpu).

The file name was MasterPC.exe, he figured it was a game so he opened it. The program started and the screen went blank, “ah, shit it’s a new “format drive 0” virus” he said quietly. He got ready to do a big file recovery, but a lamp showed up in the center of the screen and smoke came out of the flame hole. The smoke materialized into a genie and a box appeared below it and said “Welcome to Master PC, this program will make you a virtual god to the people around you” Being the computer genius that he is, he had no idea what to do so he pressed Enter and a new screen took the place of the first asking “What is your name?”

He typed his name, figuring it was a game like SimCity or something since it said he could manipulate the stuff around him. A new screen took the second screen’s place and in the background a genderless figure spun slowly on a gold pedestal(he was a bit amazed by the graphics and he guessed that was why it was so big), this screen asked if he wanted a password. Being the security freak that he is, he might as well have a protected game, so he put in a 10 digit random number sequence he memorized about a month ago, something like pi only...not. A new screen popped up and said “What is subjects name?” He typed in his name and his figure emerged from the spinning being, complete with his same clothes, he was petrified and scared shitless from this action. His exact words for this phenomenon were “holyfuckholyfuckholyfuck, etc..” (go figure)

He was completely stupified for a moment but it just went down a notch, guessing someone could see me and now he was curious who it was. He reached around the computer and unplugged the little WebCam on the computer. He pressed the help button in the corner of the screen and clicked on one of the icons on the side of the his spinning figure, a bubble popped out of nowhere and stated “These buttons on the sides are shortcut keys to change the person’s physiology, mind, statistics, or memories”. He clicked the statistics button and sat amazed at what he saw. It was a complete record of his stamina, intelligence, and strength of muscles or bones, as well as previous wounds and fractured bones (quite a few because he’s accident prone).

He closed this screen and pulled up another one called “Digital Morpher” (a really corny name, but adequate for what it did) and it appeared to be a e-mail message section where he could type in what he wants and could press the send button in lower right-hand corner. The help bubble came up again after he clicked it and it stated “Type what you want subject to do, press send, and the subject body or mind will do precisely what was typed.” He thought for a moment then typed “Make eyes as good as human can get” since he couldn’t think of anything else he just picked that as an experiment. He held his breath as he clicked send. He waited for something to happen but his eyesite just got blurry, he rubbed his eyes and removed his glasses and noticed his eyesight was better than perfect.

He barely contained my excitement at the what he could do with this, create world peace, remove world hunger, but of course, his teenage hormone-driven prone brain said something quite different and usually unethical, GET SOME SEX(I say again, go figure). He burned two of his spare cd’s with the program (being the security and obsessive compulsive freak that he is) and changed the school computers to never know his fake account came on on today. He also set loose a virus to delete everything on this computer and five others so even a genius with a miracle couldn’t retrieve any of the data.

He left the school and ran all the way home, went straight to his room, locked the door and pulled up Master PC. After he installed the program, he hid the cd’s in a fireproof, bulletproof, waterproof, heatproof box he bought to hold his stash of other items like viruses and search algorithms and hid them in a secret spot in his wall. He pulled up his file again on Master PC and he decided to make a few changes. His changes were:

He sent these and instantly felt stronger, smarter, and faster and a whole lot better, he looked at his file and thought that some of his equipment needed changing. So he made the following changes:

He sent these and since the change went unnoticed until he tried it, he concentrated his mind to erecting an erection. It worked and it was definitely big. He replaced into his pants and made it flaccid again, he then went to work on his family. He changed it so noone within one hundred miles at the moment would ever want to touch his computer.

Timothy’s father died about four years ago and his mother wasn’t looking for anyone now. But, he wanted her to have a better job so he called up John Michaels on the Master PC, her boss, and had her promoted three places higher with a 30,000 dollar promotion bonus. She also got a better healthcare, dental, and life insurance plan for family, decreased work time from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M., have one month a year for vacation, and have four assistants. Then he gave her an urge to use that extra time at the gym (for more privacy at home).

His sisters are seniors and twins besides, but follow different crowds. Melissa follows the “in” crowd and wears all the “in” clothes and like all “in” people, dates the athletes within the “in” crowd. Emmalee (pronounced Emily) follows the “out” or heavy metal crowd, she wears black clothes with or without ac/dc on the front, old jeans, and about 50 other fashion don’t’s as well as a diehard tomboy but other than that she is realistic like Daria (on MTV), and just a little gothic. Both look precisely the same but do everything different except, treat their brother like the dirt on their shoes. They both wear C cups and have the longest legs possible, and combined with a beautiful face, shapely ass, and a slender body, they then have bodies a model would kill for. One more thing that they had in common was their remarkable acting abilities, they literally could become a character, though only Melissa chose to exploit upon this, in drama. He decided they needed bigger tits so he gave them both double D sized, and he also changed the following ideas:

He saw he could save these on buttons at the top of the screen so I saved this in MacroButton 10 calling it “regular”. He decided to go downstairs so he put on an unused muscle shirt(go figure) and workout shorts for his new body and walked downstairs.

When he got downstairs he stopped at the top of the stairs and watched his sisters’ reactions to his body. He said with his new charming voice “What, am I glowing radioactive or something”, he put on that charming smile that he just got from Master PC.

Melissa just stared and said “My God, what happened, did you work out last night while we slept”

Emmallee just nodded and said “Wow, you look fantastic” and anyone would guess that they were amazed and a little aroused.

“Oh, so you’re just now seeing your brother”, he said rolling his eyes “it could be my clothes” they both said “right” slowly at the same time, contemplating his change.

To avoid any more questions he changed the subject. He asked “What’s for supper?” they both snapped out of their daze and Melissa answered “whatever we can order, mom said she’s be late because the boss wanted to see her for some reason, she sounded a little scared” he chuckled “She probably just got a promotion”.

“Well we both want Chinese” Melissa said, Timothy replied “I kind of want pizza, would you ‘do this please’, for me?”

Melissa shook her head then smiled and said “Sure thing, I forgot that I always gain a pound or two when I eat Chinese.”

She ordered the pizza and he sat at the table, they chatted for a while till the pizza got there. He tested his limits during that time to see how much respect they would give him and he knew he had a lot of area to work with. After the pizza came, mom got home, smiling like she won a million dollars.She stopped and stared when she saw him, but she still smiled.

“Honey, what happened to you?” She asked.

Timothy replied “well, I started working out a while ago but you must have never noticed.” She stared for a second and shrugged and then she started beaming again.

She said “guess who is now the senior production manager at the fashion designer corporation.”

Timothy smiled wider and said “if it’s not you this is a bad story.”

She looked at him, gave a laugh, and said “It is me.” She continued “The boss called me to the office and gave me a very good job, short hours, a big load of cash, a bunch of secretaries, and every year we get a whole lot of vacation time, as well as new health plans up the wazue.”

Timothy said “oh mom that’s great!” in his best little kid voice and the whole family hugged and they ate the pizza together.

He asked her what she’d do with her new time and she said “Maybe I’ll get back into shape, I have been getting a little flabby”

Timothy used his charming voice and said “why mom, what do you mean? you have a body to make a 19 year old model envious” and it was true too. Daphne, his mom has a perfectly proportunate body and looked sexy as hell too, and Timothy’s sisters didn’t get their looks from their dad. Sometimes Timothy wondered why he was always surrounded by perfect beautiful women, but then he remembered not to look a gift horse in the mouth and closed that train of thought.

For the rest of the night it was a perfect evening like some families should have, except this was how life was going to be from now on, of course changing a little bit later but still the theme will stay the same.

Timothy went to bed early and waited till he heard one of the girls scream from the shower and he smiled, he got up acting as if he didn’t know what was happening. When he got to the door, Melissa rushed out with only a robe covering her now perfect body and new tits, so now it barely hid them. Now it was Timothy’s time to stare and she quickly snapped “Close your eyes”, he did and put on the smile he just had on before he went to bed, he bet now that he’s here, she’ll have an even harder time keeping her nipples showing.

Mom rushed upstairs and asked “what’s the matter, sweety” Melissa replied “my boobs got bigger, all hair below my head fell out, but the hair on my head grew to my butt.” Mom soothed her for a while then Emmalee went into the shower and it happened again.

He went to sleep finally, and before he did, he knew he needed to find a girl at school to have some fun with.