The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Timothy’s Story

Chapter 2 A good day

Timothy woke up pretty early because of his new body and he walked past Melissa’s room. He opened the door when he heard a few muffled moans, he saw she was still asleep and he decided to increase her arousal from her dream lover. He put my hand on her shoulder and she reached out and pulled him on top of her “Whoa, sis wake up” she woke up just then and they stared at each other. He got off her and said “I thought you were having a bad dream from the groans, so I put my hand on your shoulder and then you dragged me on top of you” he turned to go and smiled as he left leaving her in the state of bewilderment.

He walked downstairs and woke up Emmalee much the same way but she got up and kicked him out of the room, luckily she had on a nightie but it was a little drenched at the top and bottom. “Hmm, but no middle, why is that?” Timothy chuckled. Mom was already gone so they ate downstairs and Timothy started the conversation “Melissa, Emmalee had much the same dream theme as you did, and she did the same thing as you did too to me” he grinned and they both looked at each other and flushed deeply.

Emmalee drove them to school and when they walked in, guess who was the first person to greet me, none other than Niel Paron. Timothy still had on his regular geeky clothes and waited till he got to him, he saw Timothy was taller but just passed it off as the early morning. He was larger and dumber but Timothy was stronger and faster so he waited till he did something. Niel has no finesse for taking people’s money so he just said “Your card, pipsqueak” Timothy looked at him like a bug on his shoe and said “Nah, I’ll keep it today thank you”. Niel stared at him for a second, much like a deer looking into headlights, then balled up his fist and hit him in the stomach. Timothy’s new reflexes saw every second of it and could of stopped it easily but he had a plan. Timothy acted like he was hurt (which wasn’t too hard) and when Timothy got up Niel said again “Your card pipsqueak” in the exactly same, stupid voice. Timothy stood up, didn’t say a word, and Niel punched at him again. This time although, he caught it, twisted it, and flipped him onto his back. What he saw was, him standing one moment, punching out, then laying down. ‘Thank god for that self-defense site I visited last night’ Timothy thought to himself.

Niel stood up and after hearing everyone laughing at him and what just happened, he turned his tail and ran. Timothy was laughing just as hard as anyone else but decided his life was going to be a little easier.

He got through classes easily with his new memory and intelligence but when study hall came around he found the person that he wanted. Earlier some of the girls in his gym class started giggling when they saw his new body and one of them was the grade hottie, Jessica McShain, whom was the object which was obscuring his attention the previous day. She has a body even Timothy’s sisters would kill for, at five foot eight with a very pretty face, huge knockers, firm ass, and long legs that seemed to go till they discontinue, Timothy put her on his list in his head of the girls that he wanted and could now get.

He got through the rest of the day, until Ms. Fain stopped him and asked “Where did you get the steroids, boy?” Timothy cooly replied “This is payment for hard work” he smiled and she grabbed his book bag and started going through it “What are you doing?” he asked as she pulled out a small plastic bag filled with a white powder and it didn’t take his new intelligence to know what was happening. “What is that?” he asked playing dumb and she said “This is crack, which I found in your bookbag”. He said “No, this is bullshit and if you try to plant that on me, I will make your life a living hell” She replied “You are a slacking student, you could do so much more and yet you fall behind, this is your punishment” She smiled and said “ahh, you think noone will believe me, but the principal will.”

Timothy said back to her “Because your bonkin’ him?", the smile on her face was replaced with outrage when his face beamed with happiness. “You little shit, completely ungrateful for what we teachers give you and not a thanks for it” Timothy looked at her quizzically for a second then said in his best talk show host voice “And ladies and gentlemen we are back to find a disgruntled bitch teacher whom feels the need to use sex to control her students and the staff around her, by the way, how DOES that make you feel?” she sneered back at him and said “Whatever you say. But you still have to answer to the police, your mom’s and late father’s shame, and say goodbye to your good grades”

His lips moved in what could barely be called a smile and his finger came up to rub his eyebrow, “I really think you should reconsider the consequences for this action. Else, your ass is grass and, I’m the lawnmower.” Ms. Fain walked out stiffly and after Timothy put down his birdie finger from his forehead he sprinted to her computer and loaded Master PC directly from a CD without installing it. He pulled up her name and made her unzip one side of the packet and start sniffing it when she walks into the principal’s office, and if she ever gets out with minimal punishment he added a few things to make her life harder. Timothy smiled and said,“Well bitch, here’s your reward for the day, a big fat can of horse shit, compliments of a disgruntled student. He pulled out of his file and picked up his CD and deleted himself from even turning on a computer.

The end of the day left quicker when a substitute took over for Ms. Fain. When he got home (an easy jaunt home) he pulled up Jessica’s file on the computer(He figured he had her to thank for having this wonderful program and he figured he should repay her) and used the Regular macrobutton on her, then added a few new ones.

Before he sent these commands he was attacked by his concience.

“Since we have the power to do this, should we?” asked his ethics.

“Why not?” asked his emotions.

“Doesn’t it seem bad to use this program to screw with another person’s life, and just for doing this, won’t we be condemned to hell for all eternity”

“(sigh) C’mon! We have the power to do it, so we will, and besides, if anything happens we can just repent on our deathbed, thus we can pass go and collect our $200, no problemo”

“Hmm, good point. Let’s do it.”

Timothy sent the commands and waited for my new sex slave to come to him.

* * *

Jessica was getting ready for bed when suddenly her breasts felt heavier. She took off her shirt and saw they grew to a big E or small F size. After the initial shock wore off she started feeling them. She kept handling them and she became more aroused by the second. Jessica went to take a shower and when she got in, her body felt funny and when she scrubbed her pussy, all the hair disappeared, as well as on her legs. She bit her lip until her scalp hair grew to her ass then she squeaked a breath a few times.

She got out, looked at herself and admired her new body and ran to her room, she laid down on the bed to go to sleep, but the arousal of the tit handling and shower made her very aroused. She striped down and laid on top of her bed and started putting her hand finger in her tight pussy finding her finger blocked by her fixed hymen. ‘Funny, and I never thought that my virginity could regrow’ she thought and she then started fantisizing of Brad Mitcheal the captain of the High School football team.

For some reason her mind kept insisting the image be Timothy Jacobs, a no life in the lower class of her grade, she noticed his nice body today but still, he is the same nerd as before. She kept rubbing herself and she came about four times before she fell over and finally went to sleep. While she slept she dreamed of Timothy fucking her from behind, in front, while she was tied up, while he fucked her tits, fucked her face, and fucked her ass. She woke up in a puddle of her own juices and wondered what the hell was the matter with her.

* * *

Timothy sat next to Jessica in study hall and noticed his commands take effect when she was studying english, she put her hand on his knee. He calmly said to her “would you please remove your hand from my leg” she looked over, saw her hand and pulled back as if Timothy was a viper. This happened about five more times before the end of class and every time she reacted the same. Over the next few days she started sitting next to him more often, and even closer, she also started caressing her leg against his very often but she never seemed to notice.

Just seeing his commands work made Timothy aroused, he considered just screwing the waiting game and move on to extra innings, but one thing he learned in life was that patience paid off in the long run. About two weeks after he sent the commands, he sat somewhere different that day and Jessica came over and sat next to him while her friends were at the other side of the room. She started the conversation when she asked “I don’t get this algebra stuff, could you help me?” Timothy said sure and he pulled up next to her and she laid a hand on his leg and left it there throughout class. He helped her through the whole class period and she became more open with him.

They walked next to each other to Science and Ms. Fain certainly went down hill. She no longer pestered students and let them do their work, she also became a little frantic and paranoid. During tests or while the worked she left the room and came back with an even worse face then before. He wanted to let her come but he decided to leave her like this for a few more days.

After another two weeks, in science class, Jessica kept looking over at Timothy and he kept glancing over to be sure she did. When class was over she walked to him, and said “Will you go out with me?” he said a calm “sure, how about a dinner and a movie” and she concured.

Their first date went by without a hitch, a small dinner at a medium restaurant, and a chick flick afterwards, Timothy made SMALL mental notes of her behavior, like sitting on his lap while they were watching the movie, or wiggling every so often to get a small erection out of him. He used a little money on their next few dates and she kept trying to seduce him. He played charming, abstinate knight who knows no signs for sex throughout all this time.

Finally, school got out for the summer and Timothy found himself spending almost every waking moment with Jessica. She was there when he woke, she left only when he goes to sleep, but luckily, Timothy gently placed down that when he had to go to the bathroom, he went alone. Jessica seemed to grow more and more frantic though every day, she tried to hide it, but he noticed she watched him, or more precisely, his dick while she thought he didn’t see it.

“Jessica” Timothy joked one day,“If you spend any more time with me we would have to be siamese twins.” Jessica laughed at his joke but she had a intrigued look for a moment before removing it. Timothy was very careful about Jessica learning of Master PC because he wasn’t sure how she’d react, but he still wasn’t sure she didn’t know about it. Timothy was concerned, however, of why he hadn’t already did the mattress mombo with Jessica, but he decided he wanted her to chase after him, a just dessert for the years he spent chasing her.

Timothy did find himself very happy with her presence though, sure he changed a little of her personality to like him, but everyday she loved him for just the person he was, the almost god-like computer enhanced master hacker that turned her into his toy thing(go figure). Timothy never abused her, never changed her besides for the obvious needs and fine tunings, but he never intended to change her whole person just for him. He was human after all, at least he guessed he still was.

“Timmy?” Jessica said one day, “Yes, Jess?” Timothy asked. “Do you love me?” she asked. Timothy took her hand into his,“With all my heart, soul, and body.” She smiled and kissed him, but she pulled away a little quicker than usual. Timothy didn’t ask about it and brushed it off. When he woke up the next day, he didn’t find Jessica watching him. Timothy was a little afraid, possibly Master PC only worked for a little while before the people revert back. Timothy tried calling her, but she wouldn’t take them or talk to him. Timothy was sent away when he went to house, but he didn’t use Master PC to find out an answer because he was sure it couldn’t be true because he was still his new self.

A week later, Timothy found himself missing her dearly, not the social status he gave her, not the pampering and adoration she gave so freely, just her. Timothy looked at the calender and found it was, or would be, their third month aniversary. He planned on bringing her to a fancy french restaurant, and he planned on talking in french too with the help of his computer. Timothy went out and set up his reservations, from his cash reserves, and then went to get a tuxedo. He showed up at Jessica’s house and was told she was sleeping over at one of her friends’ house’s.

Timothy walked home, after sending the limo on, and slowly ascended his steps. His mom was on a business trip and his sister’s were at all night separate parties. The house was quiet while he walked through it, he saw it was 9:30 and he decided just to go to bed. He walked up the stairs, to the attic, where his bedroom was, and he saw there were several candles alight around his room. Timothy stood by the first candle he saw, one beside his bed. His remote was beside it, and all but one button was covered with black paper, PLAY.

Timothy shrugged tapped it once, expecting something huge to happen. Instead, his CD player started and a violin circulated throughout the room. The violin had a soft, happy ring to it, and soon was accompanied by several other string instruments. One noise started and it didn’t accompany this romantic music at all, a door opening. Timothy spun around, and was confronted by a being of supreme beauty.

Her body was almost Jessica’s, but her beauty radiated like the sun shines in the sky. She smiled and every other thought was banished from his mind. “Timothy, did you never expect to find out about your little toy?” she asked coyly. Her voice was bells chiming, every word airy and soft. It took all of Timothy’s will not to fall to the floor on his knees for this beautiful goddess.

Jessica wore a dark blue dress, accenting all her natural curves and newly enhanced curves perfectly. Her feet clicked as she walked across the floor, the only sound out side of the music was the clicking of her heels. Inside Timothy’s mind, a war raged, two halves, one completely in control and was doing as much as it could to stop the onslaught. The other half was trying to rule his whole mind, it attacked with sight, sound, and smell.

Timothy noted a faint but intoxicating aroma wafting from this goddess, ‘an aphrodisiac no doubt’ whispered Timothy’s mind. She came to a stop within a foot of Timothy, he was more likely to touch the moon then to reach out to her. She gently took her right hand and stroked his cheek. “Ohhh, Timothy, I love you so much, I can barely contain my want for you. I changed myself so you wouldn’t stop pushing me away, now you have to keep me all to yourself.” She breathily spoke.

It clicked. Her body, his reactions, why she stayed away so long. She didn’t want him to pay, she just wanted him, she never thought that this could be induced love even when she used the program. Of course she might have, but she still couldn’t stop loving him. But she was trying to control him and something Timothy never let anyone do was to manipulate him. They could beat him to a bloody pulp, laugh at him, torture him until he dies, but they weren’t ever able to control him. Inside of his mind, a shield formed, his natural instinct to protect his free will stopped all her advances in his mind. He was whole again.

He walked to his computer and sat down, an irritated Jessica followed. After she saw him pull up Master PC, she started cooing in his ear, massaging him, touching him all over trying to stop him, because she couldn’t hurt Timothy. Timothy didn’t remove any of her beauty, he instead changed himself, to cope with this change in her. On one hand, he gave himself the ability to stop her control, when he wanted to. He also made sure she would only use her new gifts when there was no emergency and no chance of anything happening or causing problems for either of them from their lovemaking. Though for her he made it she would seem just this beautiful to him and the aphrodisiac could be summoned upon will. But he removed any idea of Master PC from her mind, and would never let her touch it again.

Timothy made this decision before he even sat down. Their relationship was one way, he controlled her. But now she had the means to balance his power a little better. Timothy changed their relationship to keep him as the dominant, but she wasn’t a weak, normal, human being anymore. “Timothy, come to bed, make love to me, please, let me be yours forever.” she cooed softly in his ear. Timothy turned off the computer, locked up Master PC, and stood up. Jessica was pulling his hand to the bed. Timothy could smell her aphrodisiac strengthen every step.

They gently kissed, and let it grow into a passionate embrace. He layed her on the bed and layed next to her. He removed every scrap of garment she had before removing his own. When she saw his penis, she gasped, from the size of it. He kissed her again and knelt atop of her. He broke her hymen, but she didn’t care, she was receiving the man she loved into her. He entered her slowly, as slowly and as unstoppable as the tides. Just by entering her she orgasmed, and at each climax her voice went up another octave.. She climaxed, again and again and again, each stronger then the last. Timothy pumped harder, faster, their bodies were a tangle of flesh and covered in sweat. Timothy came when she entered her thir climax, he came a second, then a third, he came one last time before he fell from exhaustion, his dick still making her climax even though it wasn’t moving.

“Yes, yes, harder, harder” came hoarsely from her lips. They fell asleep in each other’s arms...