The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Master PC: User Error

Author: User Error

Categories: fd, md, in, mc, mf, nc

Part 2: Debugging

In the east the night sky slowly transitioned from an inky black to a dull grey, and the first stirrings of nature became evident in the outside world as birds began to flit from tree to tree, chirping shrilly in the predawn light. Inside the bedroom of Mary and Hank Nessin however a decidedly unnatural scene was being revealed by the rising light.

Mary was sandwiched between two men; her husband Hank was sprawled on his back to her right, breathing heavily in a deep and dreamless sleep. On her left Mary was wrapped around another lover, whose passion the night before had left her sore and satisfied. Laying on her side facing his back, one arm draped over his side, her hand resting lovingly on his now softened manhood. Her other hand had worked its way to her own sex in the night, and her fingers twitched on the lips of her nether regions every few moments, eliciting soft moans and grunts while she slept.

The third occupant of the bed had drawn his legs up close to his chest and held his arms across his front. His slumber was fitful, beset by strange and erotic dreams. His cock had ceased to pour forth its seemingly unending source of semen during the night, but both he and Mary lay now in puddles of their own production which lent a thick, musty scent to the still air of the bedroom.

Besides the infidelity of the situation, Mary taking a lover instead of the man she had been married to for just over a decade, the situation was wholly abnormal, as the man whose length she now cupped in her hand, whose seed had pumped forth into her pussy only hours earlier, whose visage invaded her dreams and filled her with love even now had exited from her womb himself eighteen years prior. The man she embraced, curled into a fetal position, was her son Tim.

Many more hours of sleep awaited these three, had not the rising sun crested the mountains to the east and lifted with it the eyelids of Hank Nessin. His eyes snapped open and he looked immediately out the window, only to be forced to look away as the blinding rays of light penetrated his eyes and stole all remnants of weariness from his body.

His body? Not this morning. Hank felt different—stronger, better, taller, and as he looked down at his body from his prone position—bigger. Much bigger. The sheets above his groin arose suspended nine inches above his crotch as his heart pumped heartily to send fresh blood to his dick. With a sweep of his hand he tossed the blankets to the floor and grabbed his cock in his right hand, feeling his girth and stroking his length, giggling in delight as lust took over his actions. In a single coordinated move he turned to Mary’s backside and lifted her right leg, positioning his erect member below her pussy and trying to decide whether to awaken his lovely partner or surprise her with his newfound glory. Without further thought instinct kicked in, however, and his thighs thrust upwards, sending his shaft plunging deep into the wet and waiting hole between her legs.

Mary woke with a start as the flesh passed her pussy lips, yelped loudly, and then grunted and pushed down to meet Hank’s effort, her own muscle memory instantly snapping her into the routine. As Hank reached around her front and groped her breasts he found to his delight that his body was not the only thing to have changed overnight; her tits were firmer and higher now than he had ever known them to be, her belly flatter, and the rest of her body generally more athletic and fit than the night before. As he squeezed her nipples she emitted a high-pitched report and pushed back and forth faster and faster, rocking the bed with their motions.

Tim’s eyes popped open as his mother’s squeals pierced his eardrums. Before he could think of anything else he was fully conscious and his prick as hard as a rock. No thoughts entered his mind as he flipped himself in the bed and faced his mother and watched her taking it from his stepfather.

Mary’s eyes locked onto Tim’s as they had the night before. “Why was he still here?” she wondered, wishing she had pushed him from her bed and fixed the error in her commands before she had fallen asleep. Even as she grimaced at the thought of her actions last night both of her hands gripped her son’s cock and stroked up and down his massive length, eclipsing even that of Hank, even greater than Tim’s real father. With pain she faced now the memory of what she had done last night, forcing herself to enjoy her son’s lust, accidentally turning him into a sex slave, relishing the pleasure even more than she ever had her husbands’ attentions. As she slid up and down on Hank’s cock and lovingly stroked Tim’s member tears formed in her eyes, and even as they did she remembered that her command left Tim no option now but to fuck her, one way or another.

Seeming to realize this at the same instant his mother did Tim pushed Mary down, bringing her face ever nearer to the head of his cock. As he did his eyes looked beyond her for the first time. Facing him from behind her was Hank, whose own eyes matched the shock and surprise of seeing Tim there. Tim looked his stepfather up and down, taking in the new man forged overnight in this bedroom. Though neither spoke, they both acknowledged each other, Tim with a nod and Hank with a smile.

As Hank pumped his length into Mary again and again he saw Tim bite his lip and suck in his breath. He looked down and saw his wife latched onto Tim’s dick, tenderly kissing, licking, and sucking it while she worked the considerable length that wouldn’t fit into her mouth with her hands. If he hadn’t already been at the mercy of the greatest erection of his life, seeing his wife work another man’s pole like that would have hardened his own cock more than anything else. As it was all he could do was thrust harder into the depths of his wife’s folds, squeeze her tits, and enjoy the best fuck of his life. He had no idea what had happened last night, though the scent that permeated his nostrils told him that this wasn’t the first time Mary and Tim had engaged in coitus this past twenty four hours. His brow furrowed as he tried to reconcile the thought of Tim fucking his own mother’s mouth, two handfuls of her hair in his fists as he pushed deep into her mouth and into her throat, shaking every time she gagged on his length and holding for just an instant before he let her back off his member. Hank watched in wonder as Tim’s eyes stayed locked on his own however, and he wondered if his stepson understood this situation any better than he did.

Between the two cocks Mary was soaring to an orgasm that would put everything she experienced last night to shame. Precum oozed out of Tim’s hole in a steady stream of salty fluid, and she licked it straight from the source and swallowed every ounce, letting it slide down her throat with delight. Behind her Hank released one of his hands from her left nipple and reached down to her crotch. Deftly he rubbed her clit, gingerly massaging it in complete discord with the hard and strong thrusts of his meat into her pussy. She couldn’t hold it anymore, and the orgasm overtook her and paralyzed her body. She went completely rigid while her men continued to work her holes, the pleasure flowing over her body while her tongue salivated and her pussy expelled copious amounts of liquid around the base of Hank’s cock. For minutes on end she remained stationary, until at last her muscles relaxed and she could move once again. With all of her willpower she released Tim’s cock from her mouth, and fighting for breath spoke only one word for both of them: “Cum!”

The reaction was the same as last night, only now ten times more powerful. As she brought Tim’s cock once more past her lips both men began to ejaculate in spectacular fashion. Inside her pussy Mary felt her husband’s member begin to spasm and spurt into her hole, and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, seeming to fear that the force of his own orgasm would eject his cock from her sex. In her mouth Tim’s stream of precum evolved into a flood of semen, hotter than any she’d ever known and in a quantity seemingly impossible to be real. Her own orgasm returned and she found herself mirroring Hank’s actions on her son, throwing her hands around his ass and holding his crotch to her face. In his case it seemed justified, as even though she swallowed again and again in order to not lose a single drop he came to fast and too hard; his delicious seed filled her mouth and expanded into her cheeks, washing around her gums and finally forcing its way out of her mouth and around the base of Tim’s manhood. Around the edges where Hank’s length disappeared into her pussy a similar scene was playing out as the muscles in his groin finally slowed their pumping and his cock began to soften.

All three of them collapsed away from each other in the king-sized bed. Juices from various holes soaked through the sheets and the smell of fucking hung even heavier in the air than before. Mary’s chest heaved and sweat beaded on her body, but she knew she had to get away from them both before it all started again. With a monumental effort she slid to the foot of the bed and dropped to the floor on her knees, from which position she stood up and walked, still naked, to the door. Turning to face them both she spoke in a hoarse voice, “I’m going downstairs to make myself some coffee, why don’t you two take a rest,” and left the room. Even as she walked away she could see their cocks hardening once more, even as they still both shot ropes of cum onto the bedsheets every few seconds. She counted her steps down the hallway, and as she reached the top of the stairs she must have reached the edge of her influence, since she heard them both utter soft sighs of relief.

Back in the bedroom Hank and Tim turned away from each other. The realization of what had happened struck them both at the same time, and though no hatred was felt between them the awkwardness of their situation was nearly palpable. As Hank stared out the window into the early dawn light he felt the mattress shift as Tim stood up, heard the soft footfalls as Tim made his way to the door. He shut his eyes and hoped his stepson would not follow Mary downstairs into who knows what type of encounter, and breathed easy only once the thud of the door and the click of the lock signified that Tim had, at least for now, sequestered himself in his own bedroom.

After a few long moments while he tried to work his way through the events of the morning Hank pulled himself into a sitting position on the side of the bed. With effort he drew himself into a standing position and walked to the master bathroom on the other side of the room. His gait was jerky at first as he adapted to his taller frame, but as he reached the bathtub and turned on the water for a soak with a newly powerful grip he began to feel more at ease. As he waited for the water to run hot, he observed his improved body in the full-length mirror on the door, watching the muscles ripple under his skin as he flexed. Without any other provocation his cock returned to a full-on erection, and he gripped it confidently, tugging up and down its length, using the remaining juices of his morning tryst to lubricate his pleasure. His eyes rolled back and his body tensed; he barely had time to turn to face the tub before his seed rocketed forth from his loins once more. His quick action saved him the trouble of a lengthy cleanup in the bathroom, though of course the bed remained wrecked. As he sunk himself into the hot water he felt his cock grow hard again, and his nipples too firmed up into points. With one hand he alternated between them, while the other slowly massaged his cock. His arousal from before stayed strong in his memory as he ran his hand up and down, again and again. It was all he could do to stifle his orgasm for even thirty seconds, and soon again he had emptied his reserves into the steaming water only to return to full-mast in only a matter of minutes. Smiling to himself as he thought of his lovely wife, his caring stepson, and his fantastic body he considered how he will need to work to contain his orgasms—less than a minute leaves no time to pleasure anyone but himself. As white seed squirted into the bathwater and swirled about the tub he thought about how much he was going to enjoy his training, and how much he looked forward to sharing it with those he loved.

In his bedroom Tim leaned against the door, locking it against unwanted visitors, and stuffing some dirty clothes under the crack to keep out that god-forsaken musty, thick, sickening, aromatic, delicious, lovely and unavoidable scent. Without stopping to cover himself with even a towel he crossed his room to his bed, where his own laptop was still sitting where he had left it open last night, as his cock seemed to lead him out the door to his—

His—

His mother, his mother and her perfect body. Her slim frame accented perfectly by smooth calves, a rounded ass, a tight pussy, flat stomach, round tits with perfect nipples, and a face that even when it displayed horror, shock, and dismay was exquisite in its proportions.

He took his laptop and placed in on his desk on the far side of the room, sitting in front of it while he tried to work out the events of last night. He couldn’t have not gone to her, and yet when she saw him he was sure she hadn’t wanted him at first. He’d worked to convince her, and when that failed and she rebuffed his advances he’d taken advantage of her.

He’d forced himself on her, into her. The thought chilled the blood in his veins, and yet far from his conscious mind his cock rose once more to attention and spurted a few premature streams of cum which stuck to the underside of his desk. Outwardly he wanted to force all memory of what happened from his mind, to forget it ever happened, and yet as he replayed the events in his mind he remembered something. As his mother fought him, her legs pulling her away from his lust and her arms pushing him towards the door, she had reached for her computer, lifted the screen and done something with the program on the screen. Her eyes had flashed back and forth from the thumbdrive plugged into the side of the machine, and at last she had hit the final key and immediately moaned in pleasure and become an equal partner in their lovemaking. As he recalled this instant his hand gripped his cock and he orgasmed fully in the space beneath his desk.

Tim shut his eyes and tried to focus on the task at hand, waiting for the orgasm to finish before he at last released his grip and brought his attention to his own computer. He hoped his mother’s computer hadn’t shut down overnight and that it remained connected to the network, if not he’d have no other option than to return to her and Hank’s room. The mere thought of this hardened his member once more, but he gritted his teeth and selected the file manager from the menu. As the window popped open he scrolled to the network locations and waited as the list populated: first the router, then the desktop in the entertainment room downstairs, and after what seemed like an age of waiting Mary-PC materialized in the list. As his cock throbbed with need Tim accessed her files, thankful he had taken the time to link all the computers for file sharing a few months ago. He scanned for the USB drive and opened it, revealing the single ten meg file within: MasterPC.exe. Wasting no time he copied the file to his own computer, and as he at last opened the file he prayed to any god that might be listening that he had the right item. Through the wall he heard the shutdown sound being played on his mother’s computer, only to be immediately distracted by a new window opening on his own screen.

Enter username and verify: it read. Tim stared at the screen for a long moment, wondering what to do. What had his mother done? How far had she gone before she wound up getting fucked in all three holes by her own son? Tim’s cock sent forth several lines of semen in response, and he shakily brought his hands to the keyboard, figuring he couldn’t stop now, that anything was better than lusting for his own mother’s hot cunt. The prompt in the window changed instantly after he entered his name, welcoming Timothy Wilson Nessin and prodding him for a subject to work on. No longer hesitating he selected his own name from the drop-down list and clicked OK.

He expected to feel some sensation as the new screen opened and displayed what appeared to be a 3D model of his body and his stats, yet nothing stirred within him besides the pounding of his heart. Scanning the screen his eyes quickly fixed on the box labelled Enter Command. Again he paused; there remained so much he didn’t know, and the little he was aware of pointed only to the fact that this was a dangerous program which held dire consequences for misuse. His mind flashed back again to last night, his mother’s body, her dank scent, tight snatch, and soft breasts. His heart surged in his chest and he came yet again under the desk, harder than before. His breath shortened and drips of cum landed on his thighs and legs from above where it had hit the underside of the already saturated desk. Though his hands were visibly shaking any doubt regarding the necessity of using the program left his mind, and he began to type his commands:

Your penis is no longer erect.
Enter

Tim felt his manhood go limp and dangle between his legs. He leaned back in his chair and shut his eyes, fighting to regain his breath and slow his heartrate. It took several minutes, but at last he had regained some level of normalcy—at least in his physical condition. Lifting his eyelids he looked again at the screen and considered his options. Something had made him attracted to his mom, and he needed to counteract it. As he thought about the situation he felt his dick stir, and without waiting he typed in a new command:

You have full control over your erections.
Enter

The simplicity of the words were brilliant; before there was time for his manhood to become hard he looked at it and mentally shut it down. Returning his gaze to the computer screen he gave a mental order for an erection, and in seconds he was at full hardness, as good as either last night or this morning, and with another thought had reduced it once more to its regular state. Finally, to complete the reconditioning, he entered a third command:

Your mother has no power over your body or sexual desire.
Enter

A second window popped up with an alert. It read “This command conflicts with another user’s commands. Do you wish to proceed?” Tim instantly clicked yes. A log appeared displaying the actions taken by the program. In the middle of the text Tim’s eyes caught the term “password” and read the line “checking for password restriction: none found; proceeding with command.” It took a moment for the realization to set in—that if his mother had locked her program down with a password he might have lived the rest of his life awaiting any opportunity to stick his meat into her. Quickly he found the program options and entered his password. Under the security tab he made sure it would prevent anyone from executing unwanted orders upon him, and that besides that the other user’s commands would go through as desired.

Tim considered his actions now. As he grew calmer he began to find it odd that his reaction to the events of the last day hadn’t left him hating his mother. It seemed to him that any normal human being would have exacted a swift and complete revenge on her, made her pay for what she did. But even as he thought about the horror he felt as he fought to step back from her bedroom door and the dread as his feet took step after step towards the bed and her beautiful body, he couldn’t escape the sense that even if she had manipulated him her commands had only been so inescapable because somewhere inside of him the program had found an existing desire for his mother and expanded upon that. If the lust had been purely artificial, Tim figured, then he’d use the program to wipe their memories and pick up the pieces from there. As things stood, however, Tim decided to stop short of going any further than controlling his own actions and preventing anyone from altering anyone else for now. He quickly entered Hank as a subject and put a password on his body as well; he’d work out the details later.

He shut his laptop and crawled into bed, hoping to get some sleep. As he lay there looking at the ceiling he remembered Hank and how he had reacted, looking deep into his eyes as he fucked his mom from behind. Tim couldn’t tell why he did it, but he shut his eyes and willed himself one more erection. He imagined his mother’s ass and pressing the head of his cock past her sphincter. Hank rubbed his shoulders and urged him on as he thrust into his mother, eventually reaching under them and working her clit with one hand while he fondled Tim’s balls with the other. As Tim rubbed his cock with both hands his erection grew as hard as before, veins running from the base all the up to just below the head and throbbing with his quickened pulse. His eyes, already closed, squinted shut for just a second before he climaxed along with his imaginary mother and stepfather and opened them to look down and see his manhood blast out another wholly unhuman quantity of semen. Bolt after bolt erupted from him as his balls convulsed and contracted. Dull thuds met his ears as his seed hit the ceiling six feet above him, and shortly thereafter as his orgasm faded they only arced into the air and rained back down around him. Satisfied but no less worried about the state of affairs he at last drifted off to sleep, inhaling deeply the scent of his own sex as it mingled with the aroma from the room next door; the aroma which by now had seeped through the cloth Tim had shoved under the door in his attempt to shut it out, the perfume which seemed to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual prowess of all those lucky enough to be enveloped in it.

Mary shuddered in the cold air of the stairwell as she descended into the kitchen. With every step she took Hank’s cum dripped from her pussy and landed in giant globs in the carpet, while her entire front was coated in Tim’s sticky seed. Even now, after the night she just had, she played with herself and spread the various juices around her body. More and more she stuck her fingers to her body and pulled them away, feeling the viscosity and occasionally drawing her fingers to her mouth for a long lick. Her stomach, reduced last night to a level she hadn’t seen before her pregnancy eighteen years ago, stuck out and jiggled with each step she took, the semen inside washing the inside of her stomach.

She wasn’t hungry or thirsty—how could she be? And yet as she looked at the kitchen lit by the early morning sun she measured out some fresh grounds and turned the coffee pot on, listening to the soft gurgle of the water and sniffing the air as a new scent was added to the atmosphere.

With nothing else to do she thought about the master pc program, the power it had given her, the night she had. She thought about Hank’s pecs, about her taut ass, she thought about—

About Tim. She had no self control and she had taken his from him. All the years of bringing him up, caring for him, holding him when he was scared, playing with him, scolding him, rewarding him...

Was it all undone now by one night of manufactured passion? Even as her thoughts raced and the worry of the situation she had thrust them into absorbed her she found her arousal returning. While her right hand stirred the coffee in her cup her left had found its way to the lips of her pussy, and there her fingers played on the folds there. Looking down she watched her hand as it worked the surface of her sex, wondering how many of its actions she controlled and which she had induced only by toying with her own psyche. Her legs began to wobble underneath her and she stammered over to the couch in the entertainment room on the other side of the kitchen, setting her mug on the table in front of her just as she collapsed onto the soft cushions.

Her fingers inserted themselves into her dripping cunt while with her right hand she held her lips apart and rubbed her clitoris. She came again, this time ruining the cloth of the couch cushions as Hank’s juices mingled with her own and gushed from her hole. She watched intently as the color of the juices started as a slight off-white but changed about halfway through to an almost yellow color. She fought her hand away from her crotch and sniffed her fingers, hoping she hadn’t just pissed on her couch. Instead she smelled only more cum, and as her hands returned to her sex and set themselves once more to the task she realized it was the load Tim had deposited in her last night as they fucked beside the sleeping form of her husband. The thoughts of this incident brought her once again to climax, and though there were fewer juices this time the force of her orgasm made her arch her back and kick several cushions from the couch involuntarily.

Regaining her composure, or as close as she could come to doing so, Mary’s mind returned to her son. As he entered her room last night she’d been shocked; she hadn’t meant for it to happen. Or did she? After all, it was a typo, anyone could have made the mistake she did, entering a range of twenty five instead of two and a half feet. But why pick 2.5 feet, when she could have opted for two feet or three? Either would have worked, as she was right next to Hank anyways. She knew where Tim’s bed was—right on the other side of the wall—she knew that in his entire room he couldn’t have escaped a radius of twenty five feet. Had she intentionally skipped the decimal? She looked at her hands; her right held her coffee and brought it to her lips for a sip, while the left idly flicked her clit and rubbed her pussy lips. For the life of her she couldn’t remember putting it there, and though she easily pulled it away and rested it on her thigh as soon as she returned to her deep concentration it dropped back and resumed its work.

She knew that her love for Hank was true, and if it meant him leaving her she’d never again consider her passion for Tim. She also knew that Tim was her world, a factor in her life long before Hank replaced her first husband. She’s do anything for Tim and she always would have, but as he had grown more distant in his teenage years she had longed for his love and attention to return. In her heart she had to admit that a part of that desire had bordered on lust, had it not she never would have made herself enjoy last night’s encounter.

And even on that she was unsure. Had she been enjoying their fuck before she entered the command?

Enjoy this.
Enter

Again she couldn’t be sure. No one can take ten inches in their ass and not feel some discomfort, but before she hit enter, before she typed in the command, before she deleted the order to stop she had felt some release. She didn’t have to make herself enjoy it, she already was.

The coffee cup was on the table again, and both of her hands were making quick work of her cunt. Her pulse accelerated and her breath came only in quick gasps. For a moment her right hand left her pussy and rubbed her nipples, pinching them hard as it rose to her mouth, where she tasted what remained of Hank’s cum, her own lubricating juices, and Tim’s seed. She sucked her fingers clean while her left hand rubbed, dipped, and thrust furiously. When the taste was gone she lowered her right hand behind her and played with her asshole, teasing first one, then two, then three fingers inside herself, feeling inside her and stimulating anything that responded.

Her jaw dropped and she sucked in air as her orgasm swept over her. Relative to her earlier experiences this one seemed normal, with a minimum of fluids being expelled from her body, yet she rolled off the sofa and found herself with no recourse but to hold herself to the carpet as the world around her stopped spinning and the lights stopped flashing in her mind.

Now she rested, still dizzy from her climax but resolute in her yearning for sleep. Drowsily she clambered back onto the sofa and reclined, first holding her left hand to her mouth to suck the flavor off and then the right, switching back and forth as she drifted away into a peaceful slumber. In her mind she wrapped herself in her love for her husband and son, and drew the lingering aroma of their tryst into her nostrils, sated at last.