The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wireless

by Dr. Fakes

PART 3: ME & SANDY

It took about 45 minutes to get over to Sandy’s house. She was a stay at home mom so I knew she would be home. I told Mary to sit in the back seat on the way over and just play with herself. I think she must of orgasmed like 3 or 4 times on the way over. Mary was really enjoying her new youthful body and increased sex drive. I parked down the street a bit before we got to Sandy and Bill’s house. I decided to pull out the laptop and start working on the new “Sandy.”

Now Sandy was cute, but had a real boyish figure. She was average height and actually was a bit thinner now than when Bill and her got married years ago. She had very small tits and no real hips or ass to speak of. She had a cute face, but something in the way she acted and carried herself always screamed ‘MILF’ to me. She had nice dark hair and wore a fair amount of makeup normally. She also had a sexiness that I had always liked. Maybe some of it was due to her rich up bringing. It made her a bit of a snob but she always had great clothes and lots of nice jewelry to wear. Generally she had always been pretty nice to me but I think she always find me a bit of a geek. Well, we will see if we can change that thinking a bit now.

I decided to make a few overall changes to my profile in the Master PC program. I made my dark hair a bit longer. Then I added about 20 percent more muscle to my body overall. I also pumped up all my hormone production to a higher level. I decided I needed a few overall command words in case of an emergency. Since this program seemed to be able to handle anything, I went for broke. First, these word commands only would work for me (the other commands so far I had left open). To begin, I put the phrase “Freeze action.” This would halt everyone and all action around me up to 100 feet, for 5 minutes. Might be good to use to get out of a jam. Then I put the another big command in, “Control override.” This I programmed to change everything back to the way things were prior to me using the MPC program. I figured that would do it for now. I then started to work up a profile on Sandy.

CHANGES:

That seemed like a good start. I decided to add that last comment part as a test. If I could just alter physical attributes on my command it would make this MPC use even easier. I hit the ‘execute’ key. I got an error message about ‘no wireless connection detected.’ Oh, I would have to run this from inside Sandy’s house. That should be fine. I drove up and parked. Then I told Mary to wait in the car for about 10 minutes.

“Well, ok Mark. But I’ll be so lonely without you.” Mary said while teasing me by rubbing her tits some.

“Listen to some music doll. Just wait for a couple of songs and come on in then.” I told her while I grabbed my laptop and went to the front door. I also tucked my digital camera in my pocket. I thought it might come in handy later on.

Sandy answered the door a few seconds after I rang the bell. “Oh, hi Mark. What brings you over here during the day?” Sandy asked me.

“Well I was running some errands around here and thought I would just stop in and say ‘hello’ for a minute. I haven’t seen you guys in awhile.” I said as I went inside.

“That’s nice of you to stop by. Bill is at work of course and the kids are at school. But Cathy will be home later on. She only has a half day today.” Sandy said to me. Cathy was their daughter. They had a younger son as well. Sandy had on her usual tight black slacks and a red tank top. She looked pretty hot even now. I couldn’t wait until the MPC program made her even better.

“I had told Bill I would give his PC kind of a look over. Make sure you haven’t picked up any nasty viruses or anything. I’ll just take a quick look at it.” I told Sandy as I put my laptop down on their desk next to Bill’s laptop and wireless connection.

“Oh, sure. Go ahead. I know you are the ‘king’ when it comes to all that electronic stuff. I’ll get you a Mountain Dew. I know you like your caffeine when doing that stuff.” Sandy told me.

“Thanks Sandy, you’re a doll.” I told her, flirting a bit. I quickly opened up my laptop and ran the MPC ‘execute’ command again. This time it was working. It said ‘processing – 6 min. to completion. I could already feel the slight changes in me happening. My muscles felt a bit heavier and I was getting even hornier. The effects on me were coming pretty quick and didn’t require any command words. Sandy then brought me over the drink. I quickly lowered the top of my laptop and started to ‘pretend’ to work on Bill’s machine some. It was kind of hard to concentrate now. I was really hyped up and horny sitting near my next ‘babe victim.’

“That really hit the spot Sandy, thanks.” I said as I took a long drink from the cold can of soda. I could tell Sandy was looking at my more ‘stud-like’ clothes and body and wondering what was up. In fact, I think she kind of seemed to like the new me.

“Mark, have you been exercising or lifting weights? You look bigger and stronger. And your clothes seem different for you. Not your usual dockers and T-Shirt. Don’t get me wrong, I think you look real good. Maybe even younger too.” Sandy asked.

“Nice of you to notice. I have been trying to get back into shape some. And I thought it was time for a little change in my attire. I’m glad you like it. Here, feel this bicep. I’ve really been working on my girls. I mean to say, curls.” I said, smiling at her.

“Working on girls, huh? Very funny Mark.” Sandy said as she felt my big bicep with her hand. “Wow! Very impressive. The clothes seem to suit you too. You know Bill has been doing some weights and things, but he gets so busy with work and all. He travels a lot right now. I don’t think he has enough time for it to help him much.” Sandy said to me as I continued to work.

I could tell she liked the ‘new’ me. This was going to work out very nicely. “Well, everything is looking pretty good on your PC. I don’t see anything that is a problem at all.” I said as I stood up and finished off the drink. I think it had been a few minutes maybe now. Time to start cooking! “You know Sandy, you are looking pretty good too. I don’t know how you stay in such great shape yourself? I mean you are a fine looking woman. And if I was Bill, I wouldn’t be leaving you and going out of town so much. Nope, I would stay in town so I could be close to a babe like you!” I said moving over closer to her.

“Now, Mark that is very flattering of you to say. But it’s not that bad with Bill traveling. I do take care of myself, the house and the kids. It all keeps me pretty busy. I don’t really have time to do anything special for me. I do try to eat right and not too much. Maybe that helps.” Sandy said as I moved very close to her. She backed up a bit and hit her ass on the edge of the desk.

“You know Sandy I could do something special for you. If you know what I mean.” I said as I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in close to me.

“Mark! What are you doing?! Please let go of me. I hope I didn’t give you the wrong idea. I mean, what would Laura say?” Sandy said struggling a bit in my hold. I decided to give her small ass a little squeeze then. I was of course much stronger than her now and could easily hold her and keep her close to me.

“Now come on Sandy. I saw the way you were looking at me. I know Bill is gone a lot and you must get pretty lonely here.” I could feel my cock growing under my tight pants. Since it was so huge now, with all my increased hormones I was easily aroused. It was hard to keep it in check. I pressed up tighter to Sandy and pushed my growing cock into her crotch. I could tell she felt my dick pressing up next to her.

“Oh god Mark please. This has gone on long enough. You should let me go and leave.” Sandy said as she continued to struggle. Just then I heard someone come in the house.

“Hello. Where is everyone? I want to party people.” I heard Mary’s voice call out. She came into the kitchen/office area and saw me and Sandy locked together. “Now, baby that’s no way to treat Mark. He’s only trying to give you what all us girls want.” Mary told Sandy as I watched Sandy look over the ‘new, improved Mary.’

“Oh my god, Mary?!! Is that really you? What happened to your body?” Sandy said. “And what are you wearing?” She continued. Not believing her eyes.

“Oh, my lover boy here Mark just made me the way I always wanted to be. I feel so sexy and alive now. And I know these clothes aren’t the best. But I couldn’t find anything really good to wear. I just had to settle on this lacey slip top and black jean cutoffs. The top was too long so I trimmed it short so it just covers my big titties. I had to put a pin in the jeans to keep them up on me. After that I cut them off real short. Oh, but I did find a nice pair of black heels to wear. I love the way my ass shakes when I walk in these things!” Mary said to her as she strutted in by us.

Mary looked like some kind of street hooker right now and Sandy was completely shocked. “Mark I don’t know what’s going on or what you did to poor Mary but please you should all leave. This is nuts! I can’t believe you could do this to Mary. I mean, she is Laura’s mother!” Sandy said as I let her pull away now from me.

“Oh, now Sandy. Don’t be so quick to judge me and Mary. She seems to really like the new body I gave her. You know, I think you might feel different if you got the same kind of treatment. Then we could loosen you up and make you more friendly. Would you like to look like Mary does Sandy? Haven’t you always wanted a more shapely, curvaceous body and to be really sexy for men? Then Sandy you can have a go at me, like I’m sure you always wanted.” I said. I know the MPC program had completed by now. It just needed the trigger words.

“No! I am fine with the way I am. Even if I’m not some kind of porn queen like you made Mary into. And I certainly don’t want to have anything to do with you Mark. You have gone crazy! I don’t understand or know how you did this to Bill’s mom. I mean she was so old and now to see her looking like some kind of bimbo or slut. It’s just not natural. So stay away from me. Both of you!” Sandy said backing up some.

“Well, Sandy I think you still need to see for yourself what you are missing. You know Sandy, I always thought you were a ‘hot MILF.’ And I want you to keep an ‘open mind’.” I decided to give her both the body activation words and the mind reversal. I wanted to see and hear her own reactions to the changes.

Just then, Sandy grew very flush and I could see her body beginning to change and reform itself. “Oh, no. I feel so weird! What are you doing to me? My body is like on fire. I’m getting so dizzy.” Sandy said as she started to waiver and spin around the room.

“Come here Sandy. Let me take you into the bedroom and you can watch yourself get the body you always must of dreamed of in your mirror.” I told her, directing her into the bedroom. She was easy to move now and didn’t resist my suggestions. Mary followed us in. Eager to watch also, I think.

I sat Sandy down on the end of the bed and she could see herself in the dresser mirror. “Oh, god. My chest is so heavy and tight now. My bra is killing me. What have you done? I think my hair is growing even and my lips feel are tingling. My heart is racing! But this bra is going to cut into my chest. I have to get it off.” Sandy said as she reached up under her tank top and unhooked the tiny bra. “Oh, god that feels so much better. My breasts are getting huge now. And oh my, I have pierced nipples with rings! What have you done to me!?” It was obvious her tits were growing fast. I could see them pressing out on the too small tank top now, lifting it up. You could see the rings on her nipples as well. I also watched her hips and ass filling out. She would have to get those pants off soon too or I would have to cut them off her.

“Now Sandy baby. Just go with it. I think you will really like the new you. You are going to be very hot and sexy. But you better get some more of those clothes off doll, I think they are going to burst off you soon.” I told her.

“God, I don’t want this. I don’t want you to see me half-naked, but I have to get this stuff off like you said. I don’t seem to be able to stop myself.” Sandy said as she quickly got up and unzipped her pants and slid them off. The little black panties she had on were being stretched out by her growing hips and ass. They would almost look like a blank thong on her soon. Her hair was much longer now and had lovely curls cascading down her back. Her lips were even fuller and I could see her nipples expand under the (now tiny) tank top she still had on. Her face was close to the way it was, just more sexy and accented in the big lips and cheeks.

“Now, you are looking pretty fine there girlfriend!” Mary said to Sandy as she walked over next to her. “Maybe even good enough for Mary to show a good time to.” She said as Mary rubbed Sandy’s tits and gave her hot ass a smack too.

“Mary stop that please. This is all so insane. Look at me now. I look like some kind of Playmate or porn model! Not the mother of two kids who has been married for years. I don’t know how you did this to my body Mark. But you are going to have to fix it. I mean these breasts or tits are so huge now. I was always so small up top before, but now look at me! And my hips and ass are so curvy and much bigger now. So much I think my panties are going to rip off me. Even my hair is so longer. And I’ve got this golden tan – all over it seems.” Sandy said as she reached under her now tight tank top to check out her tits. “Oh, god I have to say these breasts do feel nice to touch. But it’s still not me.” She said as she touched her new assets more.

“Sandy, little dollface it is your body now. I think you look really hot. Better than ever! I mean women would kill to have that kind of bod. Some spend years working out and getting high priced plastic surgery and still don’t look half as hot as you do right now baby. But you really need to put on the proper out fit to really show off your new equipment. I’m sure you have some real sexy clothes stashed away here. I want you to find something real sexy to show off in right now. Maybe something Bill got you a long time ago for a birthday or Valentine’s Day gift. What do you have around that might suit your body now?” I said to her. She still had to do what I asked, even if I had left her mind open to all this.

“Well, I have this piece of lingerie. It’s actually something called a ‘teddy,’ I think. It’s black and very shear and is very high cut over the hips. I think it snaps down in the crotch. I never wore it because Bill had gotten me the wrong size. It was way too big in the bust area, plus it was really too racy for me to wear. But I’m not even sure it would fit this body. My breast are so huge now. Please Mark, stop all this.” Sandy begged me.

“No, I think we’ll have some more fun now babe. That teddy sounds perfect doll. Go find that and slip it on now. I won’t peak, too much. Oh, and try and find some black high heels to wear too. Lingerie and heels is a great combination on sexy chicks like you! And take Mary with you. She can help you change and get ready.” I told Sandy.

“Oh, I don’t want to go put that lingerie on, but I can’t seem to help myself. My body is so hot now. I think I’m even starting to like it. These clothes just feel weird and unpleasant on me now too. Besides, I do want to please you Mark, and I need something to wear that fits better. Oh, what am I saying?!” Sandy said as she went into the walk in closet in a slight daze.

“Don’t fight our big stud here, Sandy dear. He really is making us better off. I’ve never felt more sexy or alive. And he is so good in the sack. Now let’s get you into something that shows off those sexy curves you’ve got.” Mary said as she followed Sandy in to change.

I fiddled around in the room while the two girls got Sandy changed. I could hear them giggling some and whispering to each other. This was all going better than I had thought it would. Sandy was just offering a little resistance to make it exciting and I think her body was even hotter than how Mary’s turned out. It probably helped that she was younger than Mary and probably easier to change. First, I got to screw my new, sexy mother-in-law. She seemed to really be enjoying her new shape and personality. And now soon I would have little Sandy, my sexy sister-in-law as my latest plaything. This MPC program was making me quite happy. I was starting to wonder if there was anything it wasn’t able to do. I popped on the radio for a bit of music just as the girls came out.

Sandy looked fucking amazing! She had the black teddy on and even some garters and black stockings up past her knees. It was pretty snug on her new shapely curves. The lacey half cups on top could barely keep her big tits contained. She also had found some black high heels that really made the outfit smoke! Sandy looked better than any lingerie model or porn star I had ever seen right now. “Turn around some sexy Sandy and show off that hot outfit for me. You know what would really be hot. For you to now be a redhead. Sandy, I want your hair to become a beautiful dark, red color now.” I said, to test the comment in the MPC.

Almost instantly Sandy’s hair changed to a gorgeous dark red color. It still was long and curly down her back but the color was even better. It really looked great with the hot black lingerie on her.

“Oh, no! How did you do that to me?” Sandy said looking in the mirror and running her hands through her new color of hair.

“It was easy baby. Now you can see I am in charge here. Oh, one more thing. I want you to have long nails with red nail polish that are about 2 inches long, right now.” I said to Sandy. Again almost all at once Sandy’s nails grew long and became polished red.

“No, no. With each thing you do to me Mark I feel like I’m becoming even more some kind of pleasure toy for your amusement. These long nails are so weird feeling. I’ve never had nails this long or this color before. I would never wear my nails like this. I mean I am a respectable wife and mother. Aren’t I?” Sandy said touching her new nail and running them through her beautiful new red hair.

“I’m glad you are seeing what I’m getting at. Sandy, both you and Mary are now built for my fun and pleasure. But, I know deep down you are starting to like it. Now, I’d like you to do some poses and act like a sexy model for a few minutes for me. You know, like you imagine all those lingerie and Penthouse models act and pose during photo shoots. Bend over some and turn, just show off all your curves and sexy body for me. I’m going to get my digital camera out and snap some hot shots of you.” I told her as I grabbed my camera out of my pocket.

“Well, if you really want me to pose for you Mark, I feel I have to. This lingerie feels so strange on me now and I still can’t get used to this body. I keep bumping into things with these big breasts. It’s funny though, they really don’t feel too heavy on me. I thought such large ones would weigh me down, but they don’t.” Sandy said as she started to pose and strut while I snapped some photos. She was doing really well for a former housewife and mother. Definitely more of a sexpot underneath it all, I think.

“That’s real good Sandy. Keep posing for the camera and showing me that sexy body you have. And Mary have a seat and watch. In fact Mary, I want you to ‘clear your head’ now.” I said to Mary giving her the keyword to flip her mind back to it’s original state.

“Oh, god what is going on here! What is Sandy doing dressed up like that? And what happened to her body?! Oh, no what happened to my body too?!!” Mary said jumping up and looking in the mirror.

“Mary it’s all good baby. I’ll even let you now remember everything that has happened since I first came over today to see you. But, sit back down on the bed while sexy Sandy shows off her stuff for us.” I told Mary as I continued the picture taking.

“I remember it all now. Somehow Mark made me look like this. He changed my whole body and figure. Look at these breasts I have now! And now he did it to you too, poor Sandy. Oh, god he did this to me and then he made me suck his dick. I couldn’t stop myself. And he made me make love with him. I tried to resist, but I couldn’t stop him or myself. He has some kind of control over us. Oh, Sandy dear. Look what he did to you!” Mary said, almost in tears.

“I know Mary. I can’t stop any of this either.” Sandy said as she bent over in another seductive pose while I snapped another picture of her fine ass.

“Oh, jesus ladies. I give you both hot bodies and make you better than you ever have been and this is the thanks I get. I mean come now. You both can probably have any man now and make a killing doing modeling, porn or whatever.” I told them both.

“I don’t want any of that. I want to have things back the way they were.” Mary pleaded with me.

“Nope, I don’t think so. This is much more fun! In fact, it’s time we get little Sandy really into the spirit of things. Sandy, remember to keep an ‘open mind’ please.” I said to her, swapping her mind for the new, nympho one I had set up.

Sandy’s head shook a bit and her face glazed over for a second. Then she smiled. “Like, I feel so hot in this sexy teddy Mark! Oh my god, it’s so bitchin! Thanks for taking my picture, baby. Oh, I want to just suck you off right now doll. I am so horny! It’s like I haven’t fucked anything in ages. My pussy is so lonely and wet too.” Sandy said to me. She was completely changed over now. And she was all mine!

“Hey Sandy. Why don’t you come over here and sit on my lap a minute.” I told her.

“Sure thing stud.” Sandy said as she wiggled her ass over to me and sat on my lap facing me.

“Oh, Mark leave her be please. She’s not herself. I mean look at her. Sandy would never dress like that or sit half naked on your lap.” Mary said to me trying to stop all this.

“Sandy is going to love having my big cock inside her. Won’t you doll?” I said.

“I thought you’d never ask Mark. I’m so wet and horny. Like I need you so bad now.” Sandy said as she quickly unsnapped the bottom of her teddy. I also had dropped my pants and shoved my now huge dick up Sandy’s waiting pussy.

“Oh, yeah Mark! You are really making Sandy feel so good. I’ve never had anything better in my wet slit before. Slide it in real deep baby. Make little Sandy your bitch.” Sandy said as she started to ride up and down on my monster cock. I could feel myself throbbing inside Sandy. It felt better than any fuck I had ever had before.

“Let me feel those big tits Sandy. Keep riding me doll.” I said to her as I put my hands around to the front of her. I grabbed her tits and fondled the nipples and rings. Sandy was loving it and really starting to go now.

“Oh, I can’t watch this anymore. Sandy please, what are you doing?” Mary said.

“Mary, I want you to sit there and watch us. But, no more talk from you right now while we have out fun.” I said to her. Instantly she shut up. I could tell watching her son’s wife fuck another man was driving her a bit nuts. Especially if that man was married to her own daughter, Laura. Well, I’d put her mind at ease soon enough.

Sandy was really giving it to me good. Her whole body was into it now and she arched her back against me as she pumped faster. “Oh, yeah I’m cumming now baby. My clit is so hard it’s going to burst I think. Oh, yeah Mark. Give it to me good. Ram it in me stud. Oh, oh….” Sandy said as we both climaxed. I shot a monster load into her. She spasmed on me as she had multiple orgasms in her tight pussy.

We sat for a minute and Sandy expertly turned around on me. She began kissing and licking my chest and neck. “That was so fucking awesome! Mark you sure know how to make a girl feel great.” Sandy said as she put her arms around me. She pulled me close and her big tits felt great against my chest. After a few more minutes I had a new thought.

“Sandy, I think Mary is kind of sad over on the bed there. Why don’t you go over and make her happy. I think Mary would like you to eat her little pussy for her too. Sandy would you like that honey?” I asked her.

“Sure I would, stud. Mary is a real hottie. I mean look at those tits on her. And she does look like she could use some company.” Sandy said as she moved off me and over on to the bed next to Mary. She reached up and started fondling Mary’s big tits under her lacey top.

“Stay away from me Sandy. Please, wake up! Mark is making you do these things. Look what he did to us. Look at your body Sandy!” Mary said to Sandy, trying to resist her.

“I don’t know what you me Miss Mary. I feel better than ever! My bod is hot baby. And you’re not so bad yourself sugar.” Sandy said to Mary as she started to unbutton Mary’s tight shorts.

“Now Mary. Just go along with Sandy. Here, I’ll make it easier for you. I can tell you something to make you loose and free like Sandy is now. How about that?” I said.

“No, please. I’ll play along. Just let me keep my mind. Sandy please don’t pull my shorts off. I don’t even think I have on anything under them.” Mary said as Sandy pulled more of Mary’s clothes off.

“I think I liked you better Mary when you were a sexy little bimbo. You are too much work now, like this. So I want you to ‘clear your head’ again.” I said.

“Oh, no! My mind,…” Mary said as her mind switched back. Again, she became her previous sexy, little fuck-doll self. “Oh, Sandy that’s right. Strip all this junk off me now baby. Then rub Mary’s big titties raw baby. Oh, that feels so good. Let me make you feel as good as I do too baby!” Mary said as she pushed Sandy’s tits out of the teddy and started to fondle and lick her nipples with the little rings attached. “Yeah, let me get these tight little hot pants off my ass too.” Mary said slipping out of the shorts.

“Ok, you two just enjoy each other and feel each other up. I’m going to shoot some cool pictures for you. Maybe I’ll even start a web page and get some bucks posting your hot bodies all over the Internet.” I said as I took some more pictures of my two new sexy, bimbo slaves.

“Yeah Mark. I’d love to show off for the whole world. I feel like so good now. Mary keep rubbing my titties. My nipples are getting real hard. And it feels so good! Let me lick your wet cunt Mary while you rub my tits.” Sandy said as she got on top of Mary with her head in Mary’s pussy. Mary was under Sandy opposite with her hands and head buried in Sandy’s luscious new tits. Basically, your standard 69 type pose. I snapped a few more pics of them going at it.

I started thinking and again, I was amazed by all this. I had turned both my mother-in-law Mary and my sister-in-law Sandy into hot sexy, bimbo brained, little sluts. Their bodies were just like I had described on the MPC program and I could get them to do anything I wanted to now. I mean I really had changed them for the better. Mary was so much younger now and her body was better than it ever was. I took away all her aches and pains and made her into a sex goddess. Sandy was free of all her responsibilities of being a mom. I’d give her more fun and pleasure than Bill ever did. She could enjoy her sexy new body with no guilt. Sure, they would be upset if they knew what I was doing as I saw already. But what they don’t know now won’t hurt them. Plus I could put everything back if I wanted to. Even my own body I had been able to change for the better. In fact, I was starting to think that this MPC program was capable of anything.

“Oh, yes, yes Sandy. Lick my pussy raw baby! Stick you tongue deep inside me.” Mary moaned to Sandy.

“I sure will honey. Mary you have the sweetest tasting little snatch. And my big melons are just on fire from all your sucking and rubbing on them. It feels so wonderful! This is like so totally awesome!!” Sandy told Mary as she moaned as well.

I let my two new babes go at it for awhile after I took a couple of last pictures. I told them to enjoy themselves and I went downstairs for a beer. I grab a Heineken out of the fridge and sat down on the couch in Sandy’s Great room. Yep, this was all going just great. Just then I heard someone come in the back door.

“Mom, is anyone around? I’m home. Someone said as I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen towards me.

“Well, hello Cathy. How nice to see you.” It was Sandy’s daughter Cathy, home from school. Now this was getting complicated.

TO BE CONTINUED….