The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: The Proper Rules Of Bridge

Based on ideas from Pablo.

(This story contains characters from a previous story, Master Telepath: Church Every Sunday.)

Chapter 1

“Hello Mrs. Anderson,” said Bobby pleasantly as she stared out at him.

“Hello,” she said tentatively, not really sure why the young man standing on her doorstep seemed familiar to her.

“You don’t remember me, do you?”

“So we have met?”

“Yes. I met you at Church a few weeks ago, I’m Bobby James, Anne and Adam James’ son.”

“Oh that’s right,” with the light of recognition playing in her eyes. “What can I do for you?”

“My Dad sent me over to pick up some paperwork that Mr Anderson has drawn up for the school, free of charge.”

“Yes he mentioned it, I’m not sure where he’s put it though. He’s not here at the moment can you come back later?”

“Well I don’t want to be a pain, but Dad said he needed to have it now, something about having to get a proposal back to the School Board this afternoon.”

“Oh all right then, come in and we’ll see if I can find it,” she said as she stepped back, gesturing for him to enter.

Mary and John Anderson lived in a large house on top of the hill behind the area of suburbia where Bobby lived. Looking up from his backyard Bobby had always been able to see the large house nestled behind ornate gardens, just far enough away that he couldn’t really make out any details, but close enough that he could tell it would have been expensive.

Bobby had never actually been here before, and had jumped at the chance to run this errand for his father. His Dad had somehow ended up in charge of this new building project, at one of the parent’s meetings he had been nominated and still hadn’t managed to get out of it. John Anderson, even though he and his wife were without children, had generously offered to help out with the project, and had prepared the whole thing for them at his company’s expense.

Mary walked quickly across the elegantly tiled foyer, behind the staircase, into her husband’s office tucked away beneath it. Bobby had noticed the cars parked in the driveway and imagined that some sort of business meeting had been taking place, as it turned out it was something entirely different. Mary was in a hurry to get rid of this kid, and get back to her friends. It was girl’s day, and her friends had gathered as usual to sit around, gossip, be pampered and generally do whatever took their fancy. Bobby was interrupting, and she didn’t want to leave them for too long, as she would become the target of their gossip.

Mary walked across the thick Persian rug on the floor to the large oak desk, where John’s PC sat. She flicked on the green bankers lamp on the corner of the rich coloured desk and began to shuffle around in the drawers of the desk. Bobby moved in behind her and happily watched her arse as she bent forwards to rifle through the desk drawers looking for the plans. Bobby thought back to the last time he had seen Mary, and how he had enjoyed his time with her at Church, and the memories began a certain stirring in his jeans.

“Ah ha! Here it is!” Mary exclaimed as she stood, holding an envelope in her hands triumphantly. She turned and handed it to him, not noticing the way he was leering at her. “I’m sorry I can’t be a better hostess today, I have some people over and I’d better get back to them.” Mary gestured towards the office door and Bobby walked out, and made his way to the base of the stairs as he heard the door click closed behind him. Mary walked back to his side awaiting his movement to the front door.

“You know Mrs Anderson, I think I’d really like to meet your friends.”

“I don’t thin...,” began Mary as she suddenly had a change of heart and took a liking to this handsome young man before her. “I think that’s a great idea. The girls would love to meet you.”

Mary moved towards the staircase and Bobby followed her up the stairs. The interior of the house was painted a light yellow colour, and the sun beaming in through the large glass panes over the foyer, served to lighten the main area of the house. They made their way around the corridor that looked down upon the entrance, and turned into the second room along, which was some sort of lounge/drawing room.

The large windows to the outside allowed the sunlight to stream into the room, playing out across the plush dark green carpet and the thick marble coffee table positioned between two three seater beige lounges. On the lounges sat three women, all sipping coffee from china cups. A thin blonde woman was the first to look up and make eye contact with Bobby.

“Girls, I’d like you to meet a lovely young man from town,” said Mary, causing the other two women to look up and stare at him as well. “This is Bobby, I just wanted to bring him up to say hello.”

“Hi,” said Bobby with a pleasant smile.

Mary pointed at the thin blonde woman. “Bobby this is Michelle,” and they both nodded hello to each other. “This is Samantha,” she said pointing to a lovely raven-haired beauty in the middle that smiled elegantly at him. “And this is Angela,” she said pointing to an attractive redhead who was wearing a little too much powder to try and cover up her freckles, which appeared to spread across her chest and down into as much of her cleavage as he could see, which in her prim and proper dress wasn’t a lot.

Angela stared at him for a moment, deep in thought. “Are you related to Anne James?”

“Yes, that’s my mother.”

“I thought you looked like Anne’s boy. She and I used to be friends at school. You have even played with my son Patrick when you were little boys.”

“That’s right, I remember,” said Bobby as the memories came flooding back to him. They had lived near Bobby’s house until one day they came into some money and moved away. His Mum had been a close friend of Angela’s, but once they moved they never heard from them again. Bobby knew that it was something that had always saddened his mother. Bobby reached out with his mind and slipped into Angela’s head, she made a little squeak noise, and then sat quietly. To his displeasure he found that his mother had been justified in her fears all along, once Angela’s husband had the money, Bobby’s family was no longer good enough for them to associate with, so Angela had simply cut off all contact with her former friend.

Bobby was annoyed to have been reminded of this, but decided to enjoy his visit anyway.

Mary sat down on the empty lounge opposite the women and motioned for Bobby to join her.

“Would you like some Tea or Coffee, Bobby?” she asked pleasantly.

“No thank you, Mary,” said Bobby, deciding to drop the formalities, after all he had already fucked this woman, surely he could call her Mary.

The women happily sipped their drinks, and enjoyed the warmth of the afternoon sun, while Bobby looked around taking in his opulent surroundings. He noticed a large bookcase opposite where he was sitting, and it was filled with all sorts of books. He got to his feet and made his was over to it and began to peruse the titles.

“That’s just my little bookcase,” said Mary. “The library is down stairs if you’re interested.”

“So this is what you read is it?”

“Not really, it’s just where books of mine have ended up over the years.”

“Ahh, so I’m guessing some of these haven’t been looked at in a while. Any old diaries, filled with your exploits?”

Mary almost blushed. “No, of course not.”

The other women tittered at his suggestion.

“Well then, what have we got in here,” said Bobby as he began to pull out books at random. “Dickens, Chaucer, Harold Robbins, Stephen King. Quite an eclectic collection you have. What’s this one, The Proper Rules Of Bridge? Is that what you girls get up to,” said Bobby teasingly.

Samantha stood up and walked over behind them, she was a little bit younger than the other women, and her larger breasts swayed enticingly in her top as she moved.

“That’s what we used to do, back when we were younger than you are. Then we discovered... other pursuits,” she said with a wicked smile.

“Oh you mean boys?” asked Bobby with mock innocence.

“It wasn’t just men, we helped to organise a lot of charitable pursuits, fundraisers and things,” said Michelle indignantly.

“Calm down dear, I’m sure Bobby didn’t mean anything by it,” said Mary trying to soothe her friend’s feelings.

“So when was the last time you had a game?”

Mary laughed. “We haven’t played that for years, I don’t know if we’d even remember.”

“Well we have the rule book here, why don’t you have a game and I’ll adjudicate.”

The four of them looked a little bit stunned by the suggestion, they normally sat, gossiped and ate afternoon tea. Now this strange boy was here trying to convince them to play bridge. However after a moment Bobby watched the look change to appreciation for the idea, Bobby was becoming more powerful the more he used his talents, and he now found that it took even less effort to influence people’s decisions.

“I’ll have to organise a table,” said Mary as she disappeared out of the door, and returned a few minutes later with a dusty folding table. “I found John’s old poker table, that will work nicely.”

“Ok, now let’s see. Mary you and Angela can be partners and Michelle and Samantha will be partners.”

The ladies had grabbed the chairs from off the balcony and had pulled them inside and now placed them around Mary’s card table. Bobby sat next to them on the closest lounge chair and waited as they settled into position.

Mary pulled the cards out of her jacket pocket and slapped them down in the centre of the table.

“Who wants to do the honours?” she asked.

Michelle picked up the cards and started sorting them out in preparation.

Bobby quickly flicked through the book, not really familiar with the game, having never seen anyone actually play it. He slipped into their heads a new rule, whenever anyone does something wrong or whenever a team looses a hand they must consult the rulebook for their penalty.

Quickly the ladies began and soon they were laughing as their competitive juices were flowing, Bobby encouraged this and quickly had them playing at fever pitch as though their lives depended upon it.

Bobby watched idly as the game flowed around the table, until with a sudden triumphant cry Mary shot her arm up in the air.

“Adjudicator, adjudicator!”

“Yes Mary.”

“Samantha played out of turn!”

“Did she just! Well I’m afraid she’ll have to pay the appropriate penalty. I’ll just consult the book,” said Bobby as he theatrically began to leaf through the book looking for the appropriate chapter. The women sat in anticipation, waiting to hear the punishment.

“Ah here it is. Hmm. Is that the first time or has she been doing it consistently?”

“It was an accident, I only did it the one time!” stated Samantha.

“Well that’s better for you then. If you’d been doing it consistently then you would have been due for twenty smacks across your bottom, but as it’s a one off offence it’s only ten.”

The other ladies laughed, and nudged Samantha to make her get to her feet.

“Hurry up and take your penalty Sam,” said Angela with a chuckle.

“Just wait, you turn will come,” said Samantha with good humour as she got to her feet.

Samantha walked over to Bobby and looked to him for direction.

“Hmm, ok, it says that you have to lift your skirt and lie across my lap.”

The girls at the table laughed even more, as Samantha reached down to her knee length black dress and grabbed the hem. She pulled it up over her buttocks to reveal her lacy cream coloured panties and her stay up black stockings, and then moved forwards and laid herself over Bobby’s lap, sitting perched on the arm of the lounge chair.

“Ok, now it says I’m to pull your panties down to your ankles and give you ten slaps on your bare bottom.”

“Oh... ok,” said Samantha a little bit hesitantly.

Bobby grasped the elastic top of the knickers and pulled them down slowly over her buttocks, revealing her lovely tanned flesh.

“Do you sunbathe nude?”

“Certainly not!” stated Samantha in horror. “I have a sun bed at home of course.”

“Of course.”

He placed his hand across her anxious buttocks, and enjoyed the warmth of her flesh on his palm. Bobby breathed in the anticipation and then slowly raised his hand, before sending it hurtling down to smack across her arse.

As though she had been touched with a live wire she arched up in pain, and yelled to express the pain.

The other three women were watching in rapt anticipation, secretly enjoying it while at the same time being aware that they could be on the receiving end of this at any point in time. They all vowed to make sure that they didn’t make this mistake, but little did they know that Bobby had already decided that they would all be making this sort of error in the not too distant future.

Bobby continued to administer the penalty, and was watching with almost total detachment. His mind was racing with the thoughts of what an opportunity this was. He had four of the most powerful wives in the town at his mercy. He loved taking these high and mighty women and turning them into his playthings. The last thing Samantha would have expected to be doing today was getting her arse tanned, but it was happening all due to Bobby’s great fortune to have these wonderful abilities.

Samantha was in tears as Bobby reached number eight.

“Come on Samantha, don’t be such a baby. Surely your dad spanked your arse when you were a naughty little girl.”

“No he didn’t,” she said indignantly, but quickly changed her tune as the next blow landed on her red buttocks.

One last time Bobby slapped Samantha’s arse, and quickly rubbed his hand over her glowing cheeks. He allowed his index finger to slide down the crack of her arse to lightly touch the end of her moist gash.

Bobby’s plan was working, she was turned on and he suspected the others would be too, if his instructions were working properly.

Samantha stood up and grabbed her panties, hauling them back up into position in one movement. Instantly she regretted that as her panties were now pressing against her sore buttocks.

She sat gingerly back in her chair and the game resumed.

“Let that be a lesson to you all, make sure you play by the rules....”

“Angela’s played out of turn,” yelled Samantha in triumph almost immediately.

“Alright then, come over here...” said Bobby in mock sufferance.

Mary and Angela lost the first hand, and all four of them were awaiting Bobby’s ruling as to what happened now.

“The first losing team must take their panties off and wear them on their heads like a hat.”

Bobby then watched in amusement as the two of them squirmed around in their seats, lifting their backsides and writhing around until they both managed to slide them off their feet and slip them over their heads. Mary’s blonde hair was now encased in a lovely white silk pair, and Angela slipped a black lacy pair of panties over her red hair.

The two of them were flushed with embarrassment as they began the next game, and their opponents were snickering at their misfortune.

Bobby watched as they went head to head for the third time, Samantha and Michelle had lost the second hand and were now forced to play topless for this round. The two of them sat with their dresses pulled down around their waists, their bras cups pulled down to reveal their breasts, and had begun the next hand. Michelle’s smallish assets were not too distracting but Samantha’s tanned D sized tits kept attracting Bobby’s attention as she moved back and forth playing the game, her dark brown nipples were perkily pointing at him, and he wanted to get his hands on them.

With a flourish and a serious look on her face Michelle played her hand and won, and in unison all the women turned to look at Bobby.

Bobby had been mentally eavesdropping on their thoughts and had shuffled through their memories too. He found that aside from being the most serious Michelle was also the least popular of the foursome. Something in her personality simply didn’t allow people to get that close to her, and as such she was still single. She wasn’t a virgin or anything like that, but she just didn’t get a lot of action.

Feeling generous Bobby decided to give her a treat.

“Mary would you come over here please,” requested Bobby. He whispered his instructions to her and away she went to collect the items requested.

“It’s winner’s privilege this round, so there’s no penalty for the loser, only a reward for the winner. Now who should I choose...” he said as though he was pondering his decision. He could see that Samantha wanted whatever the reward was, and Michelle didn’t expect to be chosen so she wasn’t even bothering. He could hear in her mind that she knew how enticing Samantha’s tits were and that men always chose her over Michelle.

“Michelle, would you come over to the coffee table please,” said Bobby, indicating the low coffee table in the middle of the lounges.

Michelle looked surprised and slowly got to her feet, waiting for him to reveal the joke and call Samantha over instead.

She walked over next to him and stood awkwardly waiting to hear what he had to say.

Mary returned to the room with some things under her arm, and sat on the lounge next to Bobby.

“Slip off your dress Michelle,” he requested, and sheepishly she did so. She wondered what treat the rulebook had in store for her, but she wasn’t sure about this. She was a good sport though and if the rulebook said this was what happened, then she would go along with it.

Michelle stood before them, wearing her skin coloured pantyhose and her white cotton panties underneath them. She wanted to cover up her thin pale body, but she knew that it was required.

“You’ll need to remove the rest too,” instructed Bobby kindly.

He sensed a feeling of apprehension in Angela’s mind and he quickly soothed it over, after all this was a part of the rules.

Michelle removed the rest of her clothing and stood before them, loosely holding her hand in front of her blonde pubic thatch.

“Ok, lie down on the table,” he said as he held out his hand to her, to help her down. Once she was comfortable lying on the wooden tabletop, her long blonde hair falling over the end of the table, he called the other two ladies over as well.

Mary produced a bottle of baby oil, and still held something else underneath her arm, which Bobby wasn’t after yet.

He poured the oil slowly down her body. He watched as it splashed down between her smallish breasts, down her flat stomach and into her belly button.

“Let’s get her nice and relaxed. Time for a massage girls.”

Samantha and Angela took the hint and tentatively began to rub the oil into Michelle’s skin. Angela moved down between Michelle’s long thin legs, and was running her oily hands up to her stomach and back down along the tops of her thighs, while Samantha moved to the other end of her body and with Michelle’s head resting on her stomach, she was sliding her hands back and forth running her oily hands and fingers over Michelle’s little tits.

Michelle let out a slight groan, and Samantha began to work the oil into and around the nipples.

After a few minutes Bobby turned to look at Angela. “How’s she going?” he asked, indicating her pussy with his head.

Angela slid her hand down between Michelle’s thighs and slid her finger up to make contact with her pussy lips.

“She’s starting to get moist.”

“Work on her a bit more,” instructed Bobby, and with a quick thought put the right idea into Angela’s head.

Immediately she lowered her mouth down to Michelle’s pussy and began to lap at the tender lips.

“Mary is that warm enough yet?”

“It’s just about ready Bobby,” said Mary, feeling the warmth of the medium sized cucumber under her arm.

“Ok then, go to work.”

Mary poured a bit of oil over the cucumber and then moved Angela out of the way, and settled in between Michelle’s legs.

Michelle had been lost in the wild sensations. At first the massage had been very pleasant, quite sensual. Then they started working on her tits and pussy, and her clit had started to buzz. When Angela had pressed her tongue against her most private parts she had nearly gone through the roof. Angela had been working on her for a few minutes now and she was really getting into it, when all of a sudden she stopped. Michelle looked up in a daze and saw Mary between her legs, when all of a sudden she felt a certain pressure between her legs, and then she felt her pussy being spread open. Her head snapped back in pleasure as she writhed in time with the object invading her.

Mary slid the cucumber in and out of Michelle’s little blonde pussy. Bobby had wanted a nice dildo or vibrator but Mary didn’t own one. Bobby had instructed her to get one immediately which she would do with all haste, however today this would have to do.

As she worked it in and out slowly, Angela moved alongside her and stretched down to make contact with Michelle’s clit with her tongue. Michelle shot up again, and was pressed down again by Samantha who was tweaking and flicking the little erect nipples. Angela began to suck and tongue the little clit hiding in her moist folds, in time with the stroking of the cucumber.

Michelle began to quiver, and then worked up to a shake. They could all tell she was about to come and they all increased their efforts, then with one final shove of the cucumber by Mary, she went off like a rocket. Shaking and sliding around on the table Michelle had a wild orgasm. Finally she finished thrashing and came to rest.

“Michelle, thank the other ladies and then get back to your places.”

Michelle gave each woman a nice lingering kiss on the mouth and then they all returned to their seats.

For the next couple of hands he just had them remove clothing until he had Michelle nude, Angela in only her bra and stockings, Mary in only her stockings and Samantha in her panties and stockings.

After the next hand Samantha and Michelle were due for a penalty. He had been watching all the action for the last few hours now and his cock was rock hard. It was time for some relief.

“We’re getting close to the end now ladies, the penalties start getting more involved now. Samantha you’re going to take this one.”

She got to her feet and walked over to him, standing waiting for her penalty.

“I hope she has something good coming,” yelled Angela. “She’s been cheating all day.”

Michelle slammed her palm down on the table. “She has not been cheating! You’re just upset that you’re losing so badly.”

Angela looked a little taken aback, Michelle usually didn’t go off like that, and turned back to face Bobby.

“When you’ve finished squabbling we have a penalty to dish out so you can get back to playing.”

“Sorry,” said Michelle and Angela in unison.

“Thanks,” said Bobby turning to face Samantha. “Take your panties off again, and then get down on your knees.”

Samantha complied and was quickly on the floor in front of him.

“The rule book says that at this point the adjudicator must have been having a very difficult job so he deserves a reward. Would you agree with that ladies?”

All the women nodded in unison, making noises in the affirmative.

“So seeing that you’re the loser this time, you can give me my reward.”

“Ok, if the book says so, that’s the way it is,” said Samantha nodding seriously.

“I have a few things to choose from here,” said Bobby running his finger down the page of the old red leather bound book. “I think we’ll go with the blowjob and titty cumshot,” said Bobby as though he was reading from a menu.

Immediately she reached out and unzipped his jeans, he unbuckled the belt and popped the button open, before sliding them down to his knees. She slid her hand into the fly of his satin boxers and pulled his stiff cock out.

She studied it for a moment, and then lovingly gave it a kiss on the head, then the tip of her tongue came peeking out from between her lips and began to lightly tease the opening at the end of his cock. After a moment of this she sank her mouth down the length of his shaft to his balls and ran her tongue back up the underside of his cock, before slipping it into her mouth, in one fluid movement. He felt the warmth of her mouth, and was enjoying her expert skills. He could see in her mind that she had given many a blowjob over the years, and that was how she had managed to work her way into the right social circles before she met her husband.

As she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, she worked the underside of it with her tongue, so each time he finished a stroke he had experienced a wet, swirling, sucking sensation that was rapidly bringing him off.

She suddenly stopped and with the entire length of his cock in her mouth she began to suck, like a baby sucking on a nipple, she sucked and sucked and sucked. It felt amazing. Firming her lips, she slid him back out again and then drove the length into her mouth, using her lips to provide resistance and a wonderful amount of friction.

After a few minutes of this, Bobby was ready to explode and told her so. She quickly rose up on her knees, thrusting her ample bosom to him. She grabbed hold of his moist member and began to firmly pump him to orgasm. With one final stroke he began to spurt hot come over her firm tits, and after a few more jets it ebbed off to a light trickle. She gave the tip a long lick to clean off the small amount of sperm still dribbling out of the end of it, and then looked down at her cum covered tits.

“Rub it all in, it’s good for the skin after all,” instructed Bobby as he watched in glee as she slowly worked the gooey liquid into her skin, rubbing it around her nipples and massaging it into her bouncy mounds.

“Ok, you can go back to your seat now.”

“Mary why did you play that card! We’ve lost again,” lamented Angela as Mary had laid down the wrong card causing Michelle and Samantha to win the hand.

“Now, now ladies, there’s no need for recriminations,” said Bobby knowing full well that he had given Mary a mental nudge to play the wrong card. “Let’s see what the rule book has to say. The game is nearly over and you’ve all been playing for a while. It says you need a break, so Mary you need to provide some entertainment.”

Mary stood up and looked at him in confusion.

“Sit up on the table, right in the middle,” instructed Bobby. He watched as Mary awkwardly climbed onto the table, and sat in the middle, holding her arms around her legs, with her knees up under her chin.

“Ok, legs down, and spread them,” said Bobby, waiting for her to comply. Once she was in the position he wanted he indicated that the other ladies should arrange their chairs in front of her to see all the action. “Alright then Mary, give us a show. Let’s see you come for us.”

Mary was visibly embarrassed. “Are you sure this is what I’m supposed to do?”

“The book says to finger yourself, so get going!” yelled Michelle, slowly becoming more aggressive as the afternoon wore on.

“Ok, ok. I just wanted to check,” said Mary suitably chastened by Michelle.

Mary licked her fingertips and slowly began to work away on her clit. Bobby sat back watching Mary slide her fingers deep inside herself, and thought about what a pleasant afternoon this had turned in to.

“Well I’m afraid that means you two lose,” said Bobby to Mary and Angela. “That means it’s time for the loser’s penalty.”

“Yeah, time for your penalty, losers,” shouted Michelle gleefully.

“I have a few to choose from, but as there are a few factors I have to take into consideration, there’s only one option.”

“What is it?” asked Mary, looking very worried.

“You have nothing to worry about Mary, Angela however has to pay.”

“What?!” shouted Angela. “Why me, she lost too?”

“You haven’t taken as many penalties as Mary, and you attitude has been pretty poor throughout the game.”

“Yes, I noticed that too,” Michelle pointed out.

“Stop sucking up to him, you’ve already won,” retorted Angela.

“That’s exactly what I’m talking about. You’ve always got a putdown for your fellow players, I thought you people were supposed to be friends.”

Angela looked a little downcast, as well as embarrassed and angry. “Well what do I have to do?”

“Well come over here,” requested Bobby standing alongside Mary. Angela got up and walked around to him, he noticed that her freckles did indeed cover her breasts, as well as a lot of the rest of her. “Stand in front of me and face the table.”

Angela turned her back to him, and waited. Bobby grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her forwards onto the table. She looked up at her friends, she was in the middle of Samantha and Michelle, and she could see the look of anticipation on their faces. She couldn’t say why but for some reason all afternoon she hadn’t felt that this was the right way to play bridge, then all of a sudden she felt a calming sensation fill her mind and the thoughts were gone and forgotten.

“Sam and Michelle, grab her arms, and hold her in place please,” requested Bobby. They grabbed the redhead’s wrists, and waited for the upcoming penalty.

Bobby’s erect cock was sticking out of the fly of his boxers and he moved hard up against her arse cheeks laying his erection in the crack of her arse. He took her buttocks in his hands and began to knead them back and forth before spreading them apart.

“Mary, could you give me a hand here for a second,” requested Bobby as he looked over at Mary. She got to her feet and stood alongside him.

“I need some lubrication, spit on that,” indicating her puckered little arsehole. He felt Mary’s apprehension and smoothed it over, reminding her that it was what the book had said, and she was happy to help. She leaned forwards so her mouth was above Angela’s arsehole and spat right onto the opening.

“Guide that in for me will you,” instructed Bobby. Mary took hold of his cock and lined it up with Angela’s hole and Bobby pushed forwards.

Angela had assumed that he was going to fuck her and had been lying there waiting for his cock to slide into her moist pussy. Then she felt Mary’s spit land on her arsehole and a moment later she felt the tip of his cock pressing into her. With a great deal of pain, she felt Bobby’s cock slide in past her muscle, and slide into her. She was in a great deal of pain, she had never allowed anyone to fuck her arse, and now here she was forced to let some kid do it because Mary couldn’t play bridge and she was copping the penalty. It was almost too incredible to believe. If it hadn’t been for the rulebook stating it in black and white she wouldn’t have let this happen, but with that in mind, she had no choice.

She still reacted though, as he shoved it in she screamed in pain and tried to pull herself up off the table, but was held in place by Michelle and Samantha. She looked up pleadingly at them, and saw the look of power in Michelle’s eyes and knew that she would receive no help from her. Samantha had a little sorry smile on her face, and a look of pity in her eyes but she could tell that Samantha was not going to assist her either. As Bobby pulled out and shoved the entire length of his cock back into her, she yelled in pain again, and resigned herself to the fact that she would just have to endure the consequences of losing the game. She knew damn well that she wouldn’t lose next time.

Bobby was enjoying pounding away at the redhead’s arse. Each time he slammed forwards, she let out a most satisfying yell, until after a while she seemed to adjust to it. She was unbelievably tight though, and it wasn’t long before he was ready to fill her up with his steaming hot spunk. He pulled all the way out and lined himself up, and with one final thrust all the way deep inside her, he began to explode shot after shot of hot sperm into her, as she again yelled in pain.

“Well I think Bridge is a pretty cool game,” said Bobby as he slipped his jeans back on.

The ladies around him were slowly composing themselves and getting dressed. Angela was still lying on the table, trying to gather enough strength to get up, and each time one of the others walked past her they gave her a smack on the arse, and giggled at the pained grunt they received in response.

“That was great fun,” said Michelle enthusiastically.

“You would say that, you pair won the game,” said a dejected Mary.

“Oh come on Mary, it’s only a game,” said Samantha trying to cheer her up.

“How about another game next week?” challenged Michelle.

“You’re on,” came the muffled reply from Angela, face down on the table. “I want to sit and laugh at you as you get your arses torn open.”

“Now, now, no need to be nasty ladies,” said Bobby playing mediator. “Why not play constructively?”

“What do you mean?” asked Mary looking up from where she was trying to locate her bra under the lounge.

“Well what about a tournament?” suggested Bobby. “You girls like fundraisers so much, well how about a bridge tournament with all the entrance money going to cancer research.”

They all loved the idea just as Bobby had instructed them to, and as Bobby finished dressing to leave they all began planning the tournament.

To be continued....