The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master’s Collection

A hypnotic super-villain decides to start a collection of enslaved super-heroes.

Chapter 1- A Titan Falls

Captain Titan stood on the rooftop, his large golden cape fluttering in the breeze behind him. He was looking across at the skyscraper opposite. Particularly at an apartment near the top.

The captain stood at just over six feet tall, with a massively built body. Bulging muscles rippled beneath his skintight costume. The figure-hugging outfit was a dark blue, with golden boots and gloves. A blue mask hid his face. A stylised golden ‘T’ adorned a massive chest.

He’d worn the costume for eleven years now, whenever Median City needed its super-hero protector. Like it needed him now.

It had taken him only a few days to track down his latest enemy’s home. The person responisible for the apparent kidnapping of several young men.

Tracking them down had been simple for Captain Titan, with his enhanced senses. Now would come the fight. He’d fly in there, the bad guy would resist, maybe even pull a gun and try to shoot him.

But the captain would win. He always did. He was super-strong and practically indestructible. There was nothing this kidnapper could do to hurt him.

With barely a thought, Captain Titan Rose up off the rooftop and shot across the sky toward the target building.

He landed pn the roof. He could have just smashed his way into the guy’s place through the wall, but that would have caused a lot of property damage. This way, he would only need to break adoor.

He made his way down to the right floor and found the place. One single punch and the door shattered into splinters. Captain Titan walked inside.

The main room of the apartment was large and well-furnished. But the captain’s eye went straight to the room’s occupants.

Sat in the centre of the room, in a big comfortable chair was a man dressed only in jeans and leather boots. He was tall, with a sculpted, muscular physique. He had a handsome face topped with short brown hair. He was watching television and sipping from a glass.

Around him stood three men. He recognised them from the pictures he’d seen of the people who’d been kidnapped. Each of them were young, early twenties, and quite fit, with strong athletic bodies.

All three kidnap victims were naked except for a pair of red posing trunks. One was curled up at the kidnappers feet, asleep. Another stood to one side, holding a bottle, ready to refill his abductor’s glass at a moments notice. The third was stood behind the seated man, massaging his shoulders.

The captain didn’t know what to make of this. All three of them looked nothing but completely contented.

The seated man looked around at Captain Titan, although the victims seemed not to notice him.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting you to turn up.” Was all he said. “But it doesn’t really matter, I suppose. You’re here now.” “What have you done to them?” The captain asked.

“Nothing much.” Said the man, standing up. He passed his glass to one of the semi-naked men. “I simply made them them mine. Haven’t I, Sam?”

The man who’d been doing the massaging nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, master. I am yours.”

The kidnapper smiled and turned his attention back to Captain Titan. “They belong to me now.” He said. “I am the Master. It’s my name.”

“Whatever you’ve done to them, you sick freak,” said the super-hero, “I’ll find a way to undo it. Once I’ve handed you over to the police.”

“If you say so.” This ‘Master’ was still smiling.

The captain walked forward to grab him. “You have anything to say before I take you in?”

“Yes.” Said the Master. “Look into my eyes.”

He only glanced at the man’s eyes for a moment, but it was enough. Captain Titan was instantly mesmerised, unable to look away. His whole body froze. He was unable to move or speak.

The Master held the muscle-bound super-hero with his unblinking glare. “Just to let you know, captain.” He said. “I have a unique ability. I can hypnotise anybody with only a split-second look into my eyes.”

Inwardly, Captain Titan was struggling, trying to look away, trying to move. But he was powerless to do anything.

“Once I’ve hypnotised someone,” the Master was saying, “it’s a simple matter to enslave their minds. Make them obeidiant slaves.”

Captain Titan was desperate now. He had to get out of this. There had to be a way. After all his battles, he refused to end up like this. But it looked as if he didn’t have a choice.

“Let’s begin shall we?” said the Master. “From now on, you will obey all commands that I give you, won’t you?”

“Yes, master.” The words slipped out without any effort on the captain’s part. Why had he said that?

“Because that’s what I wanted you to say, captain.” The Master answered the question he’d asked in his mind.

How did he do that? Captain Titan wondered. It was a struggle to do so. Thinking was becoming more and more difficult. His head felt numb.

“My powers are more than hypnotic.” The Master explained, still keeping eye contact with the hero. “Simple hypnotism wouldn’t be enough to enslave people as completely as I do. Once I have someone hypnotised, I am able to reach into their mind, read their thoughts, reshape their psyche as I see fit.”

You won’t get away with this! Captain Titan screamed in his mind.

“But I will.” Said the Master. “Even as I speak, I’m altering your thought processes. In a few short minutes, you’ll look upon me as your master and desire nothing but to obey and serve me for the rest of your life.”

No! It was a feeble protest by the captain. He was having trouble concentrating. He couldn’t help noticing just how beautiful the Master was...

He shook the thought away, determined to resist, to break free.

“Don’t worry, captain.” said the Master, reassuringly. “I am a loving master. You will not be mistreated. In fact, with me, you will experience incredible pleasures.”

Captain Titan felt a stirring in his groin. His penis was hardening. He longed to do the Master’s bidding. The thought that he’d soon be enslaved was arousing him.

He fought these feelings as best he could. He was Captain Titan, one of the world’s greatest super-heroes. He couldn’t end up a simple-minded slave! Even though, he had to admit, it was an appealing prospect.

His resistance was crumbling fast. Thoughts were difficult to form.

“Just submit, captain.” The Master told him. “You’ll enjoy your new life. I guarantee it.”

Would it be so bad? He caught himself thinking. His master was, after all, very handsome, with a very hot body.

His penis was hard now, straining against the fabric of his costume.

New desires were washing over the hypnotised super-hero. He wanted to kneel at his master’s feet. He wanted to oby. He wanted to serve.

He couldn’t let this happen, he thought, but didn’t know why. His master wanted him to obey. Surely that’s what he should do?

I won’t be a slave! Was the captain’s final rebellious thought. I won’t... I... I...

I will obey. That is my master’s wish.

The Master grinned broadly. “It’s done.”

He walked up to his new slave. “Aren’t you a big one?” he said. Captain Titan was taller than him.

The Master walked around him, looking him over. The captain’s body was still frozen. He hadn’t been given permission to move.

“Very good.” The Master nodded. “When I came to Median City, I only expected to get myself a few slaves and live in luxury until I got bored and moved on. I didn’t think I’d get the legendary Captain Titan, symbol of truth and justice, under my power. This is a very good development.”

Captain Titan felt a surge of excitement. His master approved of him!

The Master noticed the bulge at the captain’s groin. “Looks like you’re excited about something.” He grabbed the super-hero’s crotch and gave it a squeeze.

A jolt of pure pleasure shot through th costumed slave. He let out a short gasp of bliss.

“Yes, that feels good, doesn’t it?” The Master smiled. “It’s the way you are now, my dear captain. You feel instant plesure whenever I touch you. It feels especially good when I touch your dick.”

The pleasure died away when the Master let go. The captain was left feeling glad he was now a slave.

“Now, let’s do something about that erection of yours.” said the Master, firmly. “Strip off that costume. I want you naked.”

“Yes, master!” The captain sprang into action, pulling off his clothing.

As he did this, the Master turned to his other slaves. “Wake up, Cliff.” The sleeping slave was suddenly awake and jumped to his feet.

“Cliff, Scott, I want you two to get dressed and start packing my things.” he said. “We’re going to have to move. Sam, stay here, I’ll have need of you.”

Two of the slaves got to work as ordered. Sam stayed where he was.

Captain Titan was undressed by now, his costume in a pile on the floor. His huge muscles stood out as he awaited new orders. His long penis was standing upright, rock hard in its erection.

The Master walked around him again, this time rubbing his hands over the captain’s solid muscles as he went. The slave gasped. It felt amazingly good.

“You know I’m going to have to move now that you’ve found me and smashed my door.” The Master told him. “I like to keep a low profile and this will attract attention.”

“I’m sorry, master.” The captain bowed his head in shame.

“Oh, don’t worry about it.” Said the Master. “I own plenty places around the city. And this entire floor, so we’ll have some privacy for the moment. While we see to you.”

He called Sam over. Sam easily had the most developed physique of the three regular slaves.

“Sam, this is Captain Titan.” The Master explained. “He’s my new slave. I want you to break him in for me. Give his ass a good fucking.”

“Yes, master.” Sam’s face brightened. “Thank you.”

The slave went around behind the captain and slipped off his red trunks. It was barely an instant later that Sam had a full erection, his dick long and hard.

“You’ll enjoy this, captain. Every moment.” The Master said. “I know Sam thoroughly enjoys doing this. Right, Sam?”

“Oh yes, master!” Sam was smiling.

“Then by all means begin.” Said the Master. “Captain, do what you can to help.”

Obligingly, the captain reached down and and parted his ass, making way for Sam to penetrate. And he did, grabbing the captain’s hips and shoving his dick in as far as it would go. The captain let out an exclamation of contentment.

“Feels good?” Asked the Master, standing back and watching as Sam pulled out and pumped in again, producing another gasp.

“Yes, master!” The super-hero replied. His master hadn’t been lying. He was enjoying every moment as Sam continued to pump his dick in and out of his ass. He couldn’t imagine how he’d lived before experiencing this.

“There’s some things I’ve always wondered about you, captain.” The Master mused. “Do you have a secret identity, for example?”

Captain Titan replied between gasps of pleasure and Sam’s thrusts. “Yes, master. Simon Cornell. Book shop owner.”

“Book shop owner?” The Master was surprised. “I’s never of guessed. But I don’t like the name Simon. So, I’ll just call you Titan from now on.”

“As you wish, master.” Said Titan. he was sweating now, wave after wave of pleasure washing over him.

“Where did your powers come from?” The Master wanted to know next.

“I don’t know, master.” Titan was beginning to breath heavily. Sam was pumping fast now, his dick sliding in and out with ease. “I was found abandoned as a child. I was adopted. My parents helped hide my powers. They developed as I grew up.”

“Interesting.” The Master nodded. He only then seemed to notice just how hot and sweaty his two slaves had become. “Ah. Looks like you’re nearly finished.”

He pulled out a small plastic cup and walked over to them. “In a moment, Titan, Sam is going to reach a climax. Whentat happens, you’re going to ejaculateyourself. And I’m going to be right here helping you.”

That said, the Master took hold of Titan’s hardened dick and started pulling it up and down.

This was almost too much for the enslaved super-hero. His whole body felt ready to explode. With both Sam thrusting into his ass and his master pulling on his penis, his brain was buzzing with pure bliss. He had to release it soon.

The moment came. He felt Sam give onefinal thrust, shooting his warm cum deep into him. A moment later, Titan let go, releasing his own.

A stream of cum shot from his dick. The Master kept it going for a few seconds, making sure it all came out. There was a lot of it.

Sam withdrew, catching his breath. Likewise, Titan was breathing heavily.

The Master had caught a good deal of Titan’s cum in the plastic cup. He showed it to him.

“You see this?” he said. “You’ve been milked. It won’t be the last time. But deep down, you know what this first milking means, don’t you?”

“Yes, master.” Said Titan “It means I am completely yours now. Forever.”

“That’s right.” Grinned the Master. He tilted his head back and drank down th cum, tossing the cup away afterwards. “You taste good, Titan. And your first milking is over. That was an important step. You see, I’ve found that a reprogrammed mind will eventually revert to its original form after a few months, unless I use a powerful physical experience to lock in the changes, hammer them home.”

He walked over to a chair and picked up a jacket lying on it. “So I always milk my slaves once I’ve programmed them. The first command I put in your head, Titan was for you to get an immediate erection, so you’d be ready. I also programmed you to recognise that once you were milked, you were a slave forever. Now you are.”

Captain Titan didn’t mind what his master had done to him. It meant the rest of his life would be spent in service. And that was good.

“Now, you two get in the shower, get cleaned up.” The Master ordered. “Then I want you Sam to get dressed, and you, Titan, to get your costume on.”

The two slaves head to the bathroom together. They showered together and dried themselves off in silence. Neither of them felt a need to speak.

As Sam went to get dressed, Titan pulled his super-hero costume back on. Within moments, he was once again recognisable as the legendary Captain Titan.

By this time, the other slaves had dressed and packed. the Master had put on his jacket. They were ready to move.

“There’s something I want you to do before you follow us to the new place, Titan.” said the Master. “A little errand for me. I might as well put those magnificent super powers of yours to work.”

“I will do whatever you ask, master.” Said the super-hero.

“I know. Here’s what I want you to do...”

Later That Night...

The Master was sat in a chair, watching television.

In the next room, there were sounds of gym equipment in use. Sam, Cliff and Scott were working out, keeping in shape for their master.

Curled up at his feet lay the huge sleeping form of Captain Titan, wearing nothing but his super-hero mask.

The move to the new apartment had been quick and efficient. He’d expected nothing less.

The Master was very proud of his new slave. A few minutes ago he’d seen a news report on the TV. The report had included footage from a bank security camera that showed Captain Titan smashing his way into a bank vault and leaving with bags of money.

Those same bags were now in the corner of the apartment, waiting for him to decide how to spend the money.

He looked down at his muscle-bound Titan thoughtfully.

He’d never had a super-powered slave before. It presented all sorts of interesting possibilities...

To Be Continued...