The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master’s Collection

Chapter 2—The Next Step

The Master awoke to a bright morning, daylight streaming in through the windows of his bedroom.

Cliff was asleep in the bed beside him, the light shining off his blond hair. He decided to let the slave sleep a little longer. He was undoubtedly exhausted after spending much of the night satisfying the Master’s sexual desires.

He noticed that the sheets were stained with cum as he pulled them back and got up. He would have to remember to get one of his boys to have them washed.

After a quick shower, he slipped on a red silk robe and left the bedroom. He walked across the living room of his apartment to the kitchen. As expected, he found Scott there, preparing breakfast.

“Good morning, Scott.” He said.

The slave nodded. “Good morning, master.” Scott was slightly shorter than his master and wore only a pair of skin-tight shorts.

The Master stood behind Scott. He put his hands on the slave’s shoulders and massaged them for a few moments. The slave stopped what he was doing for a minute, sighing in pleasure.

“You know, Scott.” The Master whispered in his ear. “I think I’ll have you in my bed tonight. What do you think?”

“I’d love that, master!” Scott spluttered in excitement. “Please take me tonight!” He had turned to his master pleadingly.

“Okay then.” Said the Master. “You’re with me tonight.”

Scott returned to work, a huge smile on his face.

The Master sat down at the dining table. He liked making his boys happy. Of course, being with him and doing whatever he wanted made them happy, so it was an easy achievement.

It only took Scott a few minutes to serve the Master’s breakfast. The slave then waited to one side silently until his master remembered to give him permission to have breakfast himself.

The Master ate quickly and left the dishes for Scott to take care of. It was Scott’s turn to handle the kitchen today. He’d drawn up a rota, assigning each of his three normal slaves duties in keeping the apartment in order. It saved him the trouble of having to give out the orders on a daily basis.

He headed for the gym. He wanted to check on Captain Titan.

It was quite an extensive gym he’d set up here, with all sorts of bodybuilding equipment. He always kept his slaves on a rigorous physical fitness rountine.

As he arrived, Sam had just finished a workout. The slave gave his master a bow of respect before the Master allowed him to depart and take care of his daily chores.

That left him alone in the room with Captain Titan.

The muscular super-hero was in one corner, wearing only a pair of spandex briefs that nicely showed off the bulge at his crotch. His arms were outstretched on either side, holding up a dumbell in each hand, each with as much weight as possible loaded onto it. Furthermore, the captain was floating a few inches off the floor.

During the week since Titan’s enslavement, the Master had been testing the limits of his powers.

The tests had proved very interesting. At one point, Titan had been ordered to fly around the world. He’d done it in a little over fifteen minutes.

This latest test was intended to find the limits of the captain’s strength and endurance, but it was quickly becoming obvious that there wasn’t any limits. The hulking super-hero had been there for more than three days in that exact position. He showed no signs of strain or exhaustion. He hadn’t even broken a sweat.

The Master had to admit that Titan was a beautiful specimen of a man. his skin was perfectly smooth all over, allowing his massive perfectly formed muscles to be seen in all their magnificent glory.

From questioning Captain Titan, the Master had learned that the super-hero’s large physique remained the way it was no matter what he did. He didn’t need to eat right or work out. Apparently, it was all part of his powers.

“Titan.” Said the Master, after spending a few minutes watching the captain’s beautiful body. “The test is over. Land and put those weights away.”

“Yes, master.” Said Titan, eagerly moving to obey.

Once he was standing on the floor again and the weights had been tidied away, Titan returned to stand in front of his master to receive new orders.

“Tell me, Titan.” Said the Master, circling him. “It’s been a week since you became mine. How do you feel about your new life?”

“I am pleased, master.” Said Titan in response. “I enjoy this life very much. My total obeidiance to you, master, leaves me feeling fantastic. I am grateful that the burden of free will has been removed from me.”

The Master nodded, accepting this answer. “And how do you feel about me?”

“You are my master.” Titan seemed puzzled that this even needed asking. “I feel only what I can about you. Love and devotion. There is nothing else.”

This brought a smile to the Master’s face. Since Titan was his first super-hero slave, he’d wanted to check that his programming had fully taken hold and was permanent.

If there was any chance of Titan’s mind reverting to its original form, there would have been doubts about things in his thoughts by now. But there weren’t. Titan was truly a proper slave.

The Master felt good. Good enought to give Titan a reward.

“I haven’t allowed you any sexual release at all this past week, have I?” He said.

“No, master.” Said Titan. “Not since my first milking.”

“Yes, but that was Sam fucking you.” Said the Master. “And any of my other slaves will tell you that when I do it, the pleasure is much more intense.”

There was a glint of excited expectation in Titan’s eyes.

“Get naked.” The Master ordered. “Time to reward you for excelling in all the tests.”

The super-hero hurried to obey, pulling off his briefs. He was sporting a wide grin.

“Now remember, slave.” Said the Master, removing his robe and letting it drop to the floor. “You will not cum until I say that you can.”

“Yes, master.” Titan nodded.

“Very good.” Said the Master. His penis was thickening already. “Now turn around.”

Titan turned, showing the Master his solidly-muscled broad back.

The Master’s penis was fully erect now, rock hard and upright. He pressed himself up against his big slave, but was careful not to insert himself just yet.

Titan moaned in pleasure as his master’s body touched his. The master reached around and grabbed the super-hero’s dick. He found it with a full erection at just the thought of what the Master was about to do to him.

“Not like this, slave.” The Master whispered. “I want to ride you like you were an animal. Down on your hands and knees.”

Titan complied quickly, sinking to rest on all fours, head bowed.

The Master stepped forward. “I approve, slave. Now let’s do this.”

Leaning down, the Master took hold of Titan’s hips roughly and thrusted his dick deep into him. The captain couldn’t help but let out a loud gasp. It felt so good, he couldn’t believe it.

The Master pulled out and shoved in again. Pulled out and shoved in again, getting a good rhythm going.

Each new thrust sent shivers of bliss through the captain’s body. His balls were beginning to throb, a pressure building. His body wanted to cum, and soon. The slave resisted it.

The Master continued pumping into his musclebound slave, gripping his hips tightly. He was enjoying himself. Not just because he was fucking, but because he was fucking the great Captain Titan, defender of justice.

Minutes passed, the Master drawing out the experience for as long as could, sliding in and out of Titan’s ass at a good steady pace, enjoying every moan and gasp that escaped the magnificent beast he was riding.

Titan’s balls reached the point where they felt like they were going to explode, his dick aching for release. He had begun breathing quickly. A film of sweat covered him.

But still the Master kept on pumping, watching his slave sweat and shudder with every fresh thrust into him.

Five minutes stretched into ten, then into twenty. Titan’s dick and balls were throbbing intensely, screaming to cum. But he didn’t allow himself to disobey the master’s order. That would be unacceptable.

Finally, the Master started thrusting faster, pulling in and out quicker. “Almost there, slave.” He said between each pump of his dick.

Titan only barely heard him. If he didn’t release soon, he felt like he might die, but he didn’t care. Each and every shove of his master’s cock into his ass felt so powerfully good, he didn’t care if the experience killed him. He would die serving his master.

The sweat was pouring from his muscular frame as the moment of orgasm approached.

“Now.” Said the master. “When I count to three, I will let you cum. Be ready.”

Although his brain and body were buzzing with what was surely the purest form of absolute pleasure, Titan heard.

A few more moments went by. The Master pumping his hips, fucking Titan’s ass, quicker and quicker. Then he began to count down.

“1...”

Thrust.

“2...”

Thrust.

“3...”

Thrust.

“Now!”

The Master plunged his dick in one more time, shooting his load, spraying it deep into the super-hero’s ass.

At the exact same moment, in accordance with his master’s order, Titan shot out his own cum. There was a feeling of relief and Titan’s cum spilled across the wooden floor of the gym. But it was nothing compared to the orgasm.

The combined feeling of the Master’s cum inside him and his own release sent a final climatic wave of bliss through the captain’s body.

The enslaved super-hero let out a loud cry of pleasure and contentment that lasted several seconds.

It took these several seconds for the Master to finish discharging himself into his slave with a sigh and for Captain Titan to finish splattering his own milky white cum on the floor.

When the slave was quite done, the Master withdrew from him. He let Titan collapse where he was, his sexually exhausted body landing in the pool of cum.

The Master walked over and crouched beside him. He ran a couple of fingers through the captain’s spilt juices.

“You see?” He said, holding up his cum-soaked fingers. “Milked again, Titan.” he placed the fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean.

He then ran a hand across the slave’s sweat-slicked muscles. “Take a few minutes rest.” He said. “Then I want you to clean up this mess you’ve made here. Use your tongue, lick it all up. Then take a shower, get yourself clean. When you’re done, I’ll have a task for you.”

The Master took a shower, dressed, and then relaxed in front of the TV while he waited for Titan to carry out his orders. Around him, Sam, Scott and Cliff carried on with their daily duties.

Eventually, Titan presented himself to his master, clean and smelling slightly of soap. He was still naked. The Master had neglected to tell him to get dressed, but it didn’t matter.

The super-hero stood silently beside the Master’s chair, awaiting orders.

The Master picked up a notebook from beside the chair and flipped through it. On and off during the past week, he’d been questioning Captain Titan for his knowledge of other super-heroes. The captain had been well respected for many years and had met many other super-powered people, many of whom had placed their trust in him.

“I’ve reached a decision, Titan.” said the Master, looking over page after page of notes on various heroes. “I want some more super-hero slaves. A healthy collection of powerful slaves such as yourself would be very useful. Anyway, the pompous, spandex-clad idiots could use a real master to give them some purpose in their lives.”

“Yes, master.” Titan agreed. “I am living proof that you are right.”

“Of course.” Smiled the Master. “And through you, I have everything I need to know about them. It’s all too good an opportunity to pass up. In fact, I want to get started right away.”

“As you wish, master.” Said the super-hero at his side.

“Let’s start with someone simple.” The Master stopped at a certain page of his notebook. “This man here. The Greywolf. Real name Brian Williamson. A multi-millionaire businessman.” Apparently, Greywolf had no actual super-powers. He was just a highly-trained athlete with a good deal of speed and agility who was also trained in several martial arts.

“You know where his hideout is, don’t you?” said the Master.

“Yes, master.” Titan replied. “I have been there many times.”

“Good.” Said the Master. “I want you to go get your costume on and go there right away and find Greywolf. Knock him unconscious and bring him here. If he isn’t in his costume, make sure to take it as well. Understood?”

“Yes, master.”

“Then go.”

Titan departed to obey his commands. The Master called Sam over from where he was cleaning the Master’s desk.

“Yes, master?” Sam said as he reached his side.

“I want you to go prepare the spare room.” The Master told him. “We’re going to be having a visitor. Make sure the curtains are drawn. I also want there to be a big strong chair in there and those chains and manacles from the wardrobe in my room.”

Sam went on his way to comply, leaving his master grinning broadly.

An Hour Later...

The Master looked over his new acquistion.

The super-hero known as Greywolf was chained and manacled to a large wooden chair in the middle of the dark and otherwise empty spare room. He was still unconscious.

This new hero was clad in his costume. It was skin-tight over his entire lithe and athletic body. It was completely grey, with black boots, gloves and a belt. Patches of fake grey fur were incorportated into the costume at the shoulders, forearms and shins.

Greywolf’s mask was quite impressive, shaped like the head of a wolf, covering his whole skull.

Beside the Master stood Captain Titan, his super-hero costume a little grubby in places. Greywolf had put up a bit of a struggle apparently.

“You’ve done me proud, Titan.” Said the Master, patting the captain on the shoulder. “As soon as he wakes up, it’ll be a quick reprogramming and a milking, then he’ll be mine.”

The captain was quivering slightly in pleasure. The Master’s hand was still on his shoulder.

“Now let’s get you out of that costume.” The Master gently guided Titan toward the door. “As a reward, I’ll have Cliff suck you off. As cocksuckers go, my little Cliff is one of the best.”

The Master gave Greywolf one last glance as he closed the door behind him.

Soon, he’d have another heroic slave.

That left one question.

Who’d be next?

To Be Continued...