The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master’s Collection

Chapter 3—How to Handle a Wolf

Greywolf opened his eyes.

A sudden panic gripped him. Where was he? What had happened?

Then the memory came. He remembered being at home. he’d slept in his costume after a long night on the streets, fighting the good fight. He’d been awoken by Captain Titan, smashing his way in. He’d tried to fight him, but the captain had knocked him out.

he briefly wondered about Captain Titan. What had happened to him? It was a question that had been on his mind since last week, since the bank robbery.

Forcing the thought away, Greywolf focused on the here and now.

He was still in his costume. It smelled pretty rank after the nights exertions followed by him sleeping in it.

He found he couldn’t move. There were chains restraining him, holding him tight to a wooden chair. He spent a few useless minutes struggling against them before givng it up.

The room he was in was empty but clean. there was a window, but heavy curtains were drawn across it, blocking any light. A single light bulb illuminated the room from overhead.

The bound superhero couldn’t see any way out of his imprisonment. He would just have to wait, play along with whatever his captors wanted and watch for an opportunity to escape.

He didn’t have to wait very long. A few minutes went by before the door opened and two people entered.

One was Captain Titan. Even though he wasn’t in costume, wearing only some spandex shorts, Greywolf recognised the massive physique.

The captain was following behind another man. He was tall and reasonably muscular, dressed simply in shorts and a t-shirt. He was smiling.

“Ah, so Titan did hear you struggling against your chains in here.” Said this man. “Good afternoon, Greywolf. You’ve been out for hours. I think Titan here may have hit you a bit too hard.”

“Who are you?” Greywolf demanded.

“I’m the Master.” The man replied. “That’s what you’ll be calling me for the rest of your life.”

“I doubt it.” Greywolf spat.

“A defiant one.” The Master nodded. “I like that. It makes it more fun when I break and enslave a mind.”

“What do you mean?” Said the grey-clad hero, cautiously.

“My hypnotic powers,” the Master explained, “coupled with some great mind-altering abilities. How do you think I got Titan here to be mine?”

Greywolf was suddenly frightened. was he about to end up like Captain Titan? A mindless, semi-naked puppet?

“First, let’s get a good look at you.” Said the Master, reaching over and pulling off the mask. “Not too bad. You could use a wash and a shave, of course.”

The Master spent a few moments caressing Greywolf’s face. Then he suddenly grabbed him by the chin and forced him to look up into his eyes.

Greywolf’s heart skipped a beat. Was this it? Was this the end of his free will?

Minutes passed an nothing happened. The Master became very angry.

“It’s not working!” He screamed, stepping back.

The Master calmed himself. Then he tried looking into Greywolf’s eyes again. And again. And again. Each time, the results were the same. Nothing.

“This is impossible!” The Master snarled, stomping around the room. “How are you blocking my hypnosis?”

“I...” Greywolf stammered, puzzled by this entire situation. “I don’t know.” He honestly didn’t.

“Don’t give me that!” The Master shouted. He punched the restrained hero across the face. Greywolf tasted blood in his mouth.

After that, the Master seemed to get hold of himself, his anger dispersing.

“This is going to take some thought.” The Master mused to himself. “But in the meantime...” He suddenly looked at Greywolf with a grin. “But in the meantime, Greywolf, I’ll see to it that you enjoy yourself.”

The chained hero had no idea what he meant. He could only watch helplessly as the Master left the room, Captain Titan silently following him.

Greywolf barely had two minutes alone before someone else came in. A man, well-built, quite muscular, blond hair. Weraring only a tight pair of spandex briefs that showed off the large bulge at his crotch.

“Who are you?” Greywolf wanted to know.

“My name is Cliff.” Said the man, approaching. “I have orders from my Master to pleasure you.”

“What do you mean by that?” Greywolf asked. But Cliff wouldn’t say anything further. The slave just got to work.

Cliff got down on his knees in front of Greywolf. The hero was powerless to do anything but struggle against his chains as the slave reached out and pulled down his trousers, and then did the same for his underwear.

Greywolf had a sudden horrible feeling where this was going.

The hero’s crotch was now exposed. Cliff grabbed the dick and began to play with it. he did this in spite of Greywolf’s cries for him to stop.

The slave ignored him. He had a job to do and was intent on doing it. He rubbed and stroked the limp cock in his hands.

Greywolf resisted things. He truly did with all his strength. But his penis began to harden in Cliff’s hands.

Seeing this, Cliff changed his approach. He leaned forward and started licking, rubbing his tongue up and down the growing dick, encouraging it.

He didn’t want to enjoy what was happening to him, but Greywolf couldn’t help it. New sensations were washing over him. Strange, pleasant sensations. Nothing he’d ever experienced before.

Still, he tried to resist. This perverted activity just wasn’t him. It wasn’t the sort of thing he enjoyed. But he couldn’t lie to himself for long. He was enjoying it.

As soon as Greywolf’s penis had become fully upright, firm and rock hard, Cliff stopping licking and wrapped his mouth around it. He started to suck, while continuing to caress it with his tongue while it was in his mouth.

The chained superhero couldn’t believe what was happening to him. A semi-naked man was sucking on his fully erect dick!

But what was really strange was that it felt good. With each suck, a jolt of pleasure shot through him.

A moan of delight escaped Greywolf’s lips, Cliff continuing to suckle on his cock the whole time.

Damn, it felt so good! Greywolf had never imagined that something like this could feel so incredible. All thoughts were now gone from his mind except for those of the slave on his dick.

It wasn’t long before the hero was sweating and panting, Cliff sucking faster and faster as the minutes flew by. Greywolf could feel himself building to a climax, the pressure in his balls rising.

The moment came. Greywolf’s dick released, shooting the hero’s hot, salty cum down Cliff’s throat. The slave drank from him, hungrily, slurping it all down.

With a final moan, Greywolf shot the last of his load, the sensations of pleasure fading. Cliff kept on sucking until he was sure the hero was dry, that no more of his juices would be coming.

Geywolf felt exhausted as Cliff began licking the last drops of cum from the end of his cock. Once that was done, the slave sat back, his work completed.

In a sudden rush, the full reality of Greywolf’s situation came rushing back. As well as the reality of what had occurred.

Another man had sucked his cock! And he’d enjoyed it! Confused emotions raged through him.

But one emotion was clear.

He felt hate. Hate of the Master for doing this to him.

In another room, the Master was in a bad mood.

Something like this had never happened to him before. No one had ever been able to resist his hypnosis. No one.

The cries of moans of Greywolf receiving Cliff’s attentions had only satisfied him for a few minutes at most.

He was seething. how dare that pathetic Greywolf specimen remain unenslaved! It pissed him off in a way nothing had ever done before.

Knowing he needed cheering up, the Master called Sam and Scott to his side. He had them strip off what little they were wearing and start wrestling for his entertainment.

He sat down nearby and watched the two naked muscular men grapple with each. Before long, the two slaves were sweating, making their flexing muscles gleam as they continued their struggles.

Watching the two sweaty and naked male bodies wrestling with each other made the Master start to forget his troubles and feel very horny indeed. About fifteen minutes into Sam and Scott’s display, he decided to join in. Pulling off his clothes, he jumped at the two slaves.

It didn’t take long for the Master to wrestle his slaves into submission. But that wasn’t enough. His dick had hardened into a full erection by then and so he put it to good use, grabbing Sam roughly and fucking his ass good and hard, for a full twenty minutes. When that was done, he needed more, and did the same to Scott.

When the Master was finished, he felt good again. He was soaked with sweat and out of breath, but he felt good. At his feet, Sam and Scott lay on the floor, gasping for breath, both thoroughly fucked, well and good.

The Master left them to get themselves cleaned up and took a quick shower before getting dressed again.

Now he had to figure out what to do with Greywolf.

He went and sat at his desk. He started flipping through his notebook of superhero information, trying to think.

Somehow, Greywolf was resisting hypnosis. That meant he would have to find out how and put a stop to it. Or, failing that, find an alternate way to enslave him.

The problem was, he had no idea how to do this. He was no scientist...

Something clicked. He suddenly knew what to do. He quickly checked some information in the notebook. He called out for Captain Titan.

The massive superhero was standing before his desk in an instant. The Master allowed himself to admire those huge, rippling muscles of his before proceeding.

“You know the superhero known as the Blacksmith, don’t you, Titan?” Said the Master.

“Yes, master.” The captain nodded.

“Good.” Said the Master. “He is going to be my next slave. I want you to get your costume on, and go find him. Then bring him here.”

“As you command, Master.” Said Titan, turning and walking away to do as he’d been ordered.

Sitting back in his chair, the Master read through the information on the Blacksmith once again.

His real name was unknown. But it was known that he was a brilliant scientist and inventor who used his incredible inventions to help uphold the law.

Once this Blacksmith was under his control, it would be a simple matter to put him to work devising a way to enslave Greywolf.

With all this in mind, the Master paid the Greywolf a visit to see how he was doing.

Cliff was still there when he arrived, standing beside the chained hero, waiting for further instructions. As for Greywolf, his trousers were still down, his crotch still exposed.

“Hello, Greywolf.” He said. He couldn’t help smiling at him.

“Go to Hell.! Greywolf snarled back at him. He spat at the Master.

“Now that’s just rude.” Said the Master. “Cliff, please give this idiot in spandex a good punch.”

Doing as ordered, Cliff delivered a solid punch across Greywolf’s face. The hero’s nose started to bleed.

“I’m not too worried, though.” Said the Master. “Your attitude will be very different once you’re mine.”

“We’ve already established that your hypnosis doesn’t work on me.” Said Greywolf. “I’ll never be your mindless plaything.”

“Oh, but you will.” The Master grinned. “I’m having to resort to some unusual methods, but it is now just a matter of time until you belong to me.” He walked forward and grabbed the hero’s dick. “And this will belong to me, as well. And as soon as it does, I’m going to have some real fun with you.”

Greywolf gulped at this, worried. The Master laughed.

“No need to worry.” He said. “I’ll make sure you enjoy every second of it.” He gave Greywolf’s penis a few tugs before letting go.

“For now,” said the Master, “I’ll just leave you to rest for awhile. Cliff, you have duties. Go.”

The slave nodded and left. The Master was about to leave too, but looked back at his superhero captive.

“Just remember, Greywolf.” He said. “It’s only a matter of time. Then you’re mine, to do with as I please.”

With that, the Master departed, closing the door behind him, leaving Greywolf to sit and ponder his fate...

To Be Continued...