The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masters Saga

Masters 1 — First Recruits

Synopsis:

Curiosity killed the cat for four sorority sisters who stumble upon the Hive and are forced to join. At least it’ll feel good along the way.

Story:

Andrea, Lindsey, Blair, and Alex crept quietly around the corner. They were following Ms. Allison, their professor and sorority advisor. The tall and leggy professor, who could have easily been mistaken for one of her students due to her young looks, was leading one of their other sorority sisters down the hall.

From the looks of it, it seemed that Sam was out of it. She seemed in a daze as she followed behind Ms. Allison, who was leading her with a light grasp on her hand. She was shuffling along—almost dragging her feet while her head swaying slightly side to side with each step.

Andrea was the first to notice something was wrong over half an hour. ago. All four girls had dropped by office hours to talk about house matters, and Andrea has showed up first. As Lindsey, Blair, and Alex got to the professor’s department, Andrea met them at the door all flustered. She sushed them quickly and led them to the professor’s office door, where they could hear faint moaning sounds from within. Thinking it might have been some juicy gossip, they hid behind a book case. The girls peered through the textbooks hoping to get a glimpse of who else came out with Ms. Allison and were surprised when it was Sam, their sorority treasurer.

Sam had a vacant thousand yard stare as she robotically exited the room with Ms. Allison quickly following and locking the door. Lindsey thought she saw the light glisten off of Sam’s lips and chin. “Oh my god, I never figured Sam was a rug muncher,” she whispered to the other girls. As sorority president, she thought she had all the sisters pegged and Sam playing for the other side was out of left field.

“We have to follow them,” Andrea quickly chimed in before anyone could dive into the newest gossip about Sam. “Something doesn’t seem right…”

The girls continued to follow the pair until they made an odd turn. Ms. Allison stopped at an unmarked closet door in a tucked away hallway. She unlocked the mysterious door with a key, ushered Sam in, and followed right behind. The girls heard an audible click when the door closed, signalling that it was locked again.

The girls crowded around the door trying to figure out their next move. Lindsey and Blair were arguing whether or not to just give up when Alex pushed her way to the front. As she pulled out a lock pick set from her purse she quipped “don’t ask me why I have these.” Andrea, Lindsey, and Blair weren’t actually that surprised—Alex was always the one picking up weird hobbies.

After a few minutes of fiddling, the lock clicked again and Alex was able to turn the handle. The girl’s gingerly opened the door and stared down into what seemed like a short hallway leading to a dark set of stairs. “This is creepy”.

The girls closed the door and descended. They noticed that the air was getting thicker. “It must be the moisture from the basement. I remember someone telling me there used to be a pool below this building a long time ago” Blair remarked. The air was started to smell sweet too, but no one could fathom why.

Only guided by their cellphone screens lighting the way, they quietly peered around the corner. The sight that greeted them was beyond comprehension.

The room beyond was dimly lit from above. The ceiling seemed to be sprouting small organic pods that glowed a greenish light. The walls and floors were covered in the same organic material, just not glowing. Everything was a green black rubbery material that flowed in organic patterns.

The most startling thing was the center of the room, where Sam was naked in front of Ms. Allison. Her clothes were discarded to the side and she was facing the doorway, but despite Andrea, Lindsey, Blair, and Alex’s heads clearly poking on either side of the doorway, she showed no signs of cognition. Sam just stood there, legs slightly apart, arms limply at her side, and eyes glazed over.Thankfully Ms. Allison was facing away from the doorway, so she didn’t notice the 4 intruders who were peering in.

The professor removed her dress. In one sensual motion she had pulled it up and over her head. As naked as Sam, Ms. Allison moved forward in one quick motion, pulling Sam’s head into hers and locking lips. As she did, a black substance, similar to the material the covered the wall, started to cover her. She reached behind and grabbed Sam’s lower back, pulling her closer and they kissed deeper. Despite her earlier unresponsiveness, Sam was very engaged with making out with her professor.

More black goo dripped from between her thighs. It quickly covered her sensual legs and moving up behind and between her lovely round buttocks and across her back. As it finally flowed up over her head, she broke her kiss and pulled back from Sam. When fully covered, Ms. Allison looked like an ebony statue—every curve and muscle was highlighted.

Andrea knew the girls should run. They should be filled with fear, but something rooted all of them in place. In fact, she didn’t feel much of any emotions, not since coming down to the strange room. Little did they know that they were under similar effects as Sam, who had a direct dose of the alien pheromones from a surprise kiss from the professor in her office. Merely breathing in the sweet, sticky air was softening their minds enough that they weren’t going to run.

Ms. Allison bent ever so slightly at the waist and started rubbing her pussy. In full fiew of the doorway, she spread her legs a little and the girls noticed more of the black, inky, almost liquid latex like substance dribbling around her fingers. The alien substance covering Ms. Allison’s body didn’t seem to just lay on top of her skin, but flowed into every crevasse. She purred as her fingers played with her clit and the folds of her pussy. The girls could see that the dark substance flowed into her, perfectly outlining her vulva and pussy lips.

Sam followed suit at a much slower pace. She hypnotically started stroking herself as she watched Ms. Allison from the front. Her mouth stretched into an “O” and she moaned as her pleasure rose.

The girls watched slack jawed. Andrea caught herself getting turned on and slowly turned to look at the other girls. Lindsey was unconsciously touching her breasts, stroking her nipple through her shirt. Blair, on the other hand, had totally lost herself and was kneading her breast with one hand while the other was inside her unbuttoned jeans. She buckled over a bit as she continued to stroke her own pussy—mesmerized by the scene in front of her. Alex seemed to keep it together with her hands by her side, but her glazed over look and subtle biting of her lip gave away her enthrallment.

Andrea heard an audible “squick” and turned her attention back to the alien Ms. Allison just in time see something starting to wiggle out of her pussy. As she continued to stroke herself, her lips parted and a black tentacle emerged. It looked to be about two inches in diameter with the tip coming to a soft point. After a stunning foot of the appendage had pushed its way out, she grabbed the tentacle and pulled, revealing the end of the worm with a wet “pop”. She straightened up and brought the worm in front. Sam gasped and her eyes widened as she saw the worm, but she made no effort to stop what was happening in any way. The girls in the doorway watched helplessly as Sam slowly spread her legs while Ms. Allison pushed the worm into Sam’s groin. Sam’s hand immediately followed and cupped her pussy, hiding the devious machinations of the worm from the curious girls.

Sam looked up, locking her gaze with the alien Ms. Allison while her moans grew in intensity. Ms. Allison seductively cooed through Sam’s moans just loud enough for the girls to hear from the doorway. “That’s it. Give into the pleasure. Your Master will always be with you. Feel it inside of you, filling you up. Give in. Obey.” All Sam could do in whimper in response as her eyes rolled up in her head and she dropped to her knees. Her hands stayed buried in her crotch, fingers vigorously working in and out of her sopping wet pussy and around her clit. “That’s it. Let the pleasure overwhelm you. Your Master is seating itself inside of you, burying itself into you and becoming one with you.” Sam was barely able to nod her approval—her head rolled to the side as she moaned and gasped for air.

Ms. Allison stroked Sam’s hair and walked behind her. She knelt down behind the overwhelmed girl to help prop her up. She started nibbling on her ear and kissing her neck while her hands moved down to stroke her inner thighs. Sam spread her legs wider and reached up and behind to grab Ms. Allison’s head. The girls in the doorway now had a perfect view of what was happening between Sam’s legs.

Her pussy looked engorged—swollen and red, but no sign of the worm. Her pussy was leaking the same green black viscous goo that has transformed Ms. Allison. It started as just a small dribble, but as more and more came out, it started flowing upwards and out, covering her vulva, lips, and her clit. It looked like a skintight strapless panty. Every fold of her pussy was highlighted by the black skin. Small tendrils continued to snake out past her new black pussy mound. They wound down her thighs and straight up past her clit. Sam let out one last deep moan as she came and she leaned forward and straightening herself up while her hands came to rest at her side. Her eyes had rolled back down and started changing. They glazed over till they were completely blank white.

Ms. Allison rose behind Sam and sat down on an organic pod that grew out of the floor to meet her. She continued stroking Sam hair and cheek and asked “What is your status?”

Sam stayed, kneeling at attention at the side of the throne . “Queen, my Master is seated within me and I am now hostform. I live to serve the Hive. Thank you for assimilating me.”

“Good Sam-host come here and show me your thanks”

As Sam turned around with her ass in the air and crawled between Ms. Allison’s leg. The girls in the doorway were treated to a much better view of Sam’s new pussy from her encased clit all the way to her asshole, which the alien flesh seemed to grow into. At that moment, Andrea’s senses slipped and she let out a gasp loud enough that the alien queen looked up. At that moment, Alex stepped out from the doorway. “Alex! get back here!” Andrea whisper shouted, but the blond strutted out in the open and up to the throne, where Sam had begun sucking and licking her Queen’s delicious alien pussy.

Andrea grabbed Lindsey and Blair, whose senses were coming back to them. They stepped out too, in hopes that if they needed to rescue Alex, there would be strength in numbers. Lindsey was the first to speak, “Ms. Allison, is that you? What is going on?”

To everyone’s surprise, it was Alex who answered. She bent over and hiked up her skirt. “Sam has become one of us. She is hostform, as am I. She is now Sam-host.” Alex pulled aside her panties and the girls got a clear view of the same black alien covered pussy that Sam was wantonly displaying with her ass in the air as she continued to eat out the alien Ms. Allison. “It feels so good to be part of the Hive.” Alex continued, “I have a purpose now—to serve the Hive. Two weeks ago I went to see Ms. Allison at her office and she converted me there. We’ve been building the Hive down in these catacombs since then.

“The worm you saw earlier was a Master. Once it’s seated in us, it expands and covers our pussies. It remakes them—makes them better.” Alex used her fingers to spread her lips apart. “You can see my Master flows into me.” she moved to spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. The girls saw more alien flesh dissappear into her sphincter with small tendrils emanating out. “It even has filled up my tight little asshole. Its really like being fucked and licked all the time and better than anything you’ve ever had before. After your first orgasm, you start to hear it, guiding you and helping you make decisions. My Master is always with me and I love it. It rewards me when I serve the Hive with pure pleasure.” She looked back over her shoulders at the girls and they saw that her eyes were now the same glossy white as Sam’s. “Give yourself to us and I promise you won’t regret it.”

Alex visibly shuddered in orgasm as her Queen thanked her for her devotion. “Alex-host, you’ve done well bringing these recruits to us. I’ll give you the pleasure of converting the first one.” Alex-host’s hips buckled as another orgasm ripped through her. The girls behind could clearly see the alien pussy undulating.

The girls were wide eyed and in shock. As Andrea was about to turn and bolt, the Queen spoke directly at them , her hypnotic voice echoing across the alien chamber. “Remove your clothes and come here. I have a Master for each of you.” She gasped at the end of the command and ran her fingers through Sam-host’s hair and pulled her head tighter against her cunt. Alex-host straightened up and turned around to face them and slowly stroked her pussy. She grinned as all the girls wavered—a combination of pheromones and the Queen’s hypnotic command.

“No.” Andrea managed to whisper, and she grabbed Lindsey and Blair and they turned to run.

As the turned around, the alien Queen raised her hand, palm upwards. Like lightning , black tentacles emerged from the floor and ceiling, blocking the doorway. Blair was in the back and was able to fall backwards as more and more tentacles emerged. The girls in the front weren’t so lucky and were quickly ensnared. More and more of the black alien tendrils swarmed over Lindsey and Andrea’s bodies. As Blair started to lose sight of them in the writing black mass, she kept back pedaling on her elbows to get away. She bumped up against something and looked up to see Alex-host, her alien covered pussy just a foot above her face. It looked so delicious right there, with Alex-host’s fingers buried inside making a seductive squishing noise. Alex-host smirked down and whispered “Join us.”

Blair rolled to the side and onto her hands. She spotted another doorway on the same side as the entrance that they didn’t see earlier and sprinted for it. She didn’t look back, but could hear Alex-host’s voice. “It feels so good. Don’t be afraid.”

She ran down another organic hallway and into one of the first rooms she saw. She was hoping to find a place to hide and the row of large opened pods on each side of the room looked like a good option. She heard someone approaching and she hopped in one without a second thought.

She turned around and peered around the lip of the pod and saw both Alex-host, Sam-host, and the alien Queen pass by the doorway. Blair ducked back in the bod as Alex stopped and peered in the room, but not seeing anything, continued to move on. Blair rested her head on the soft back of the pod to catch her breath and looked across the row at the other pod and wondered about the purpose of the weird structure.

The pod looked like a pea pod—long and attached to the ceiling and the floor with the openings facing each other. It was one of a half dozen on each side of the room. It was more green than the other black organic material that covered the room. On the bottom, there was a stalk that rose from the ground that she straddled to fit inside. She looked up and noticed that there was a similar stalk at the top. That’s when she noticed the tentacles on the side, of the top stalk and got nervous. They seemed dormant now, but the black tendrils looked like the exact same ones that ensnared her friends.

Not sensing anyone else approaching, she grabbed the lip of the pod to pull herself out. At that moment, the tentacles struck, grabbing her wrists. She let out a loud scream as more tentacles dropped down, grabbing her waist and dropping far enough down to grab her ankles. They pulled her back into the pod and started shredding her clothes. The stalk below her started opening up, like petals of a flower. The way it opened was perfectly shaped to cup her pussy and ass. The tentacles forced her down onto the stalk and the fleshy petal cupped her right between her ass cheeks to her mounds of venus. More tentacles appeared and encircled her breasts, starting to knead them. She was struggling so hard that she didn’t notice that the breast tentacles tips opened up and latched onto her nipples.

Alex, still close to Blair’s hiding spot, heard the commotion and walked back to the room. She saw the movement in the pod and walked in to see what was happening.

Blair saw Alex-host approached and started to whimper “Help m—” But before she could finish the stalk she was straddling erupted with two tentacles, one that slid into her pussy and a smaller one that wormed its way into her tight asshole. The little feelers on the tentacle burried in her snatch went to work on her clit and Blair almost blacked out from the pleasure. She let out a long slow moan at Alex-host, who just grinned at her predicament.

As Blair rolled her head back in pleasure, the stalk at the top of the pod struck—clamping down over her head and face. She was now enshrouded in darkness, arms and legs bound, and a thick intruder in both her pussy and ass. Alex-host heard her muffled moans from her encased face—no longer cries of fear, but of pleasure.

Inside of the organic mask the moans were quickly turning into gagging sounds as Blair’s mouth was filled by another tendril. She tasted something sweet and slimey—more liquid pheromones. She wrapped her lips around the tube, sucking for more. Smaller tendrils made their way up her nose to provide air, and two more into her ears, directly accessing her brain.

Alex-host watched as Blair trashed side to side in the pod for a few moments before stroking the side of the pod. The organic walls closed in and sealed the pod. Once the seal was complete, the air was sucked out, leaving Blair trapped and penetrated in an organic, alien vacbed. Her squirms were still visible within the slimy prison, perfectly outlined by the tight alien skin. Alex-host smiled as whispered to no one in particular, “I’ll be back when you’re ready.”

* * *

Andrea woke first. She was naked and suspended on a wall a few feet from the ground. Her arms were at her side and behind her. She tried to pull them free, she realized that they were stuck inside the organic material that made up the room. Her legs were in a similar predicament, thighs spread, but with a bend in her knees with all of her leg below her knees trappes in the wall.

She looked across the room and on the other side, Lindsey was stuck to the wall in the same fashion. “Psst. Lindsey! Wake up!”

Lindsey’s head rolled from side to side as she groggily acknowledged Andrea. “Yeah, I’m up. Where are we?”

“You’re in the Hive.” Alex-host responded as she walked in. She was trailed by Sam-host and the Queen. Out from the shadows, another figure entered the room.

“Blair! Get us out of here!”

Alex coyly responded, “Blair has had a change of heart, haven’t you?”

Andrea looked, but didn’t see any sign of the alien on her—her pussy looked normal, unlike the converted girls, who’s black, alien pussies were visible in their nakedness. Her eyes were also human, wherethe hostform girls were still whitewashed. “What do you mean?”

“Blair has spent some time in a Hive pod. It’s where members of the Hive go to connect with the Hivemind. While we each have a Master that helps us do the Hive’s bidding, we need to connect with the greater Hivemind to receive full instructions every so often. We didn’t know if the pod could be used on someone without a Master, but it seemed to work out perfectly, right Blair?”

“Yes.” Blair finally spoke softly. “Andrea, it felt so good, just give in. I realize we shouldn’t be afraid. I’ve seen their grand plan. It will start with us, but eventually every girl will have a Master riding inside of them to call their own. They are a superior species to us. They make us better.” Alex-host started to play with her pussy again and Blair followed suit. “I want a Master in me. ”

With almost perfect timing, there was an audible squishing sound as a Master emerged from Alex-host’s pussy. Blair was biting her lip in anticipation. Andrea and Lindsey could do nothing as they squirmed against their bonds.

Blair cupped her hands together and Alex dropped the new Master into them. Blair looked at it and stroked it up and down with her finger, fascinated by the creature. Alex sauntered back to the wall with Sam and the Queen.

Blair looked back up at Andrea and Lindsey. “Just give in. It’s inevitable and the reward feels so good.” She walked closer to the center and knelt down. Rolling onto her back, she brought her knees up to her sides, giving both girls on the wall a perfect view of her shaved pussy, which was already wet with anticipation.

She placed the master on her belly, just north of her pussy. Both girls tried to look away, but were their curiosity got the best of them and they continued watching. Lindsey glanced over at Andrea and noticed that her pussy was getting just as wet as hers.

The minute the Master hit Blair’s warm flesh, it seemed to wake up, sensing its final destination was close. It wormed its way down and paused a moment at the entrance of her cunt. Blair strained her neck to see and held her knees out wider. In one swift motion, the head of the worm reared up and plunged in. Blair let out a guttural moan and rolled her head back. The Master continued to worm its way into her inch by inch and she started to undulate her hips. She wanted to touch herself so badly that she barely kept hold of her knees. She knew that her Master could take care of her and that so much pleasure awaited her. She could wait.

The girls on the wall looked on as the last of the Master disappeared into her, leaving only a trail of clear slime. Blair’s eyes widened and she screamed in orgasm. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.” she kept moaning. “I can hear it inside of me.” Her eyes rolled up as her last orgasm as a human took her. Her pussy gushed with the black alien goo, which covered her pussy. it flowed up and out, over her pussy lips, across her vulva, and pooled at her clit. It dribbled down into her asscrack and into her tight anus and the final tendrils snaked up her thighs and out of her clit upwards. .

Andrea and Lindsey grimaced as Blair’s eyes rolled back down and they were glossy white. She grinned. “Don’t worry, our hostform eyes are naturally like this, but it’s simple to hide them.The Hive needs to stay hidden while we grow, ” Her eye’s color returned for a moment, but it didn’t last long and returned to the mindless white. “But I much prefer to show everyone that I’m a hostform.” She got up and turned to her Queen. “Queen, I am hostform. My master is seated within me. I live to serve the Hive.”

Alex came forward again and drew Blair into a deep kiss. It was clear that the old, human Blair was now Blair-host. In between their tongues dancing around each other, Alex-host explains, “Unfortunately, us regular drones can only produce another Master once every week. Mine, I gave to Blair. Luckily our Queen can produce many more at a time.” Andrea and Lindsey hadn’t noticed that the Queen was already pulling a Master from her pussy.

Alex-host and Blair-host continued to pleasure each other and eventually moved to a 69 position, giving each other’s master loving attention with their tongues. Sam-host took the new Master from the Queen and walked over to Lindsey, where she set it on the ground in front of the trapped girl and moaned as her Master rewarded her for helping assimilate another. “No, Please, don’t…” Lindsey whimpered.

The Master made quick moves and slithered up the wall upwards towards her pussy. With no hesitation this time, it struck, burrowing itself into her slick folds. Sam-host rose and kissed Lindsey’s forehead. “You’ll be perfect. As sorority president, we’ll now have access to an unlimited supply of drones in our sorority and in others.”

“No, please! I don’t want this! I won’t help you enslave others!”

“You say that now, but once your Master is inside of you and you’re hostform, you’ll think differently. You’ll be on this side of the equation next time—another girl on the wall ready to accept a new Master from you. You’ll love every mind melting orgasm that the Master rewards you with for helping convert others. I know I do.”

Lindsey turned to Andrea in panic. She managed to gasp “Please, don’t let them do this to me…”Andrea couldn’t do anything but stare, knowing Lindsey and her fate was sealed.

“Andrea, you have to…uuuuuuuhhhhhhh….” Lindsey trailed off as the last of the Master disappeared into her. “Oh, I feel it inside of me. I feel so full…”

Andrea remembered something Alex said earlier. “Lindsey! Don’t cum! The Master gains control once you cum!”

Lindsey grit her teeth and tried to hold it together. She looked down and saw that some black goo was leaking out of her sopping wet pussy. “Oooooooh.” she moaned, “I can’t hold it back…” By now most of her pussy was covered. Andrea could see the flesh undulating, kneading and massaging the pleasure center underneath. Lindsey was wide eyed as she looked on. “Nonononono...” she looked up again in panic and Andrea saw the other girl’s eyes start to cloud over. “Its inside me, Andrea. Its telling me my pussy is perfect now. That I’m whole now.” She moaned, but her eyes were still barely human.

She gave Andrea a quizzical look. “I’m sorry Andrea... " she barely whimpered between moans. “Its telling me... Its telling me that I’ll love converting you...” Her eyes were mostly blank now.

“Give in”. Sam-host interruptes before she knelt down and attached her lips to her Queen’s pussy. The sound of licking and moaning that filled the room and was becoming deafening.

“It will always feel this amazing” Blair-host said as she pulled away from Alex-host’s sopping pussy.

“Feel the orgasm burn away your will. Let the Master into your mind. Feel your mind melt out of your pussy.” Alex-host chimed in, her lips and chin glistening with Blair-host’s juices.

“Cum for me.” Was all the Queen needed to say and Lindsey finally screamed. She clenched her eyes closed as the orgasm opened up her mind and her pussy’s conversion was completed—fully encased in alien flesh. She kept her eyes closed as the organic wall pulled away from her limbs and she stepped out. “Lindsey…?” Andrea whispered.

“Queen, I am hostform.” Lindsey-host finally opened her eyes—they were blank and inhuman. “My Master is seated perfectly inside of me. I live to serve the Hive.”

“Lindsey, no...”

“Andrea, give in. I shouldnt have resisted. It feels so good to have a Master in you.” She ran a finger up her thigh and traced her cunt. “I feel it speak to me, guide me. And in return, it gives me great pleasure.” She turned to Sam-host and the Queen. “I need another Master.”

Sam-host looked up at her without breaking her seal with her Queen’s pussy as Lindsey-host walked over. It seemed Sam knew what she wanted and they traded places. Lindsey-host knelt and started working on her Queen’s pussy with her tongue. It didn’t take long before she suddenly gagged on something. With a slight gurgle, she pulled back. A Master was connecting her lips with her Queen’s pussy. She grabbed it, pulled her head back, and looked at it while it was still half buried in the alien pussy in front of her. Without a second thought she deep throated it and continued licking the alien worm. After a few bobs of her head, the Master dropped out of the Queen’s pussy with a plop.

Andrea looked at the scene in front of her. Lindsey-host walking to her with a Master wriggling in her mouth. Sam-host returning to her Queen’s pussy. Alex-host and Blai-hostr moving from 69 to grinding their pussies together. Andrea could faintly see a black tendril joining both pussies as their hips rocked back and forth.

Lindsey-host approached and Andrea looked into her glazed white eyes. She heard her Queen moan “Do you want this?”

“Yes, I do. I wont resist.”

The bonds of the walls retracted and Andrea stepped free.

“Accept your new Master.”

Lindsey-host knelt down in front of Andrea, who walked up and straddled her friends face. Lindsey-host looked up at her with the worm still hanging out of her lips and wiggling in the air. Andrea moved closer and stroked Lindsey-host’s hair and hesitated. This was it. There was no going back. She felt the worm slap against her thigh as it thrashed about, trying to find its target. She reached down and cupped its tip lightly and her touch seemed to calm it.

She took one last look down at Lindsey-host. Even though her eyes were blank, her expression was clear—pure bliss. She guided the worm’s tip to her center. It easily slid in.

Andrea felt the first prickling of something else in her mind. As Lindsey-host pushed forward to meet Andrea’s pussy, the worm connecting them thrust all the way in and Andrea gasped. Everyone was right, this was better than anything she has ever experienced before. It didn’t hurt that Lindsey-host stayed between her legs, nibbling at her clit and running her tongue up and down the folds of her pussy as her new Master remade her. She was surprised at how fast she began to think of it as “her” Master.

“Yes….” was all that she managed to say. She felt the orgasm building and she continued to breath harder, pulling Lindsey-host closer and grinding against her face. When she finally came, it was as if the whole world came crashing down. She lost vision as her eyes rolled up and she felt the alien goo seep out of her pussy and around Lindsey-host’s chin. That’s when she heard it—her Master. It wasn’t a distinct voice telling her what to do, but more of a newfound knowledge of what to do. Serve the Hive —Live for the Hive.

She knew her eyes were now as blank as everyone elses. She looked down at Lindsey-host, who was grinning up at her as if they shared some naughty secret. She looked down at her own pussy. It was beautiful—covered in alien skin. She traced her finger along her clit and noticed how sensitive and slick it was. She ran her finger down her pussy and touching her asshole. It felt so wonderful how the alien flow into her and encasing her pussy.

Andrea-host looked up at her Queen. “Queen, I am hostform. My Master is seated in me. I live to serve the Hive.”