The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master’s Tattoo

Chapter 3

I woke with a start, knocking something off the bed….all of the images flooding through my mind. I was laying in my bed…alone. I felt panic and fear…but also a sense of yearning. Was I sad to wake up alone?

There were so many thoughts and images running through my head. I had just fantasized about men doing so many things that I would do to women and many more things that I would not. My cock was rock hard trying to break free of my jock. I had dreamt about so many things that my family had taught me to be immoral or against the rules of nature or perhaps more so against God’s law. Thinking back to all the relationships that I have had – family, friends, neighbors…not one of them was gay. I grew up in such conservative surroundings…we attended church three times a week. Everything flooding from the left hemisphere of my brain…all rational thought…all stored memory…told me it was wrong. But the right side of my brain…all the emotion…connection…pleasure…told me it was right…it was possible.

Could I really be developing feelings for Damien? Did I want to find out what it would feel like to hold each other…stroke each other? Did I want him to tie me to the bed…to own my body…to control me? My mind said no…my cock said yes.

I turned to walk back to my bed and froze at the pile of clothes that lay beside it. There was a pair of black leather riding pants with a saddle stitch around the crotch, an English bulldog harness, chain sided vest, a scorpio wrist band, and steel toed riding boots. A new flood of emotion rolled over me. This was some of the same clothing that I dreamt about…that Damien wore. I picked it up from the floor and sat down on my bed. My hands continued to stroke each piece, while I looked at the mirror and weighed what to do next. No one else is here…what would it hurt if I tried a few items on to see how they look. It wouldn’t change anything.

I peeled off my shirt and pants, leaving the jock and took the wrist band into my hands. I let the soft supple leather trace over my right wrist and buckled it into place. I began to feel a slow pulsing in my crotch….the smell of the leather and the familiar musky scent of Damien coupled with the direct feel of the leather was having an effect on me. I took the harness in my hand next, not really sure how I would put it on. I lifted my arms and slid the harness over my head, then buckled the part that came through my pit. I went up to the mirror and began to flex and feel my ripped chest tighten into the leather grip. I exposed my pit, placing my hand behind my head and took in a deep breath. My scent was being replaced with Damien’s. I had an urge to lick at the leather and my pit…but fought it back. I began to fantasize about the Damien’s tattoo sand how they would look on me right now.

I was really getting into this when there was a knock on my door. Shocked at first…I didn’t know what to do. Should I answer the door like this…have Damien catch me in what I would assume are his clothes? I pulled them off, threw on my shirt and shorts and answered the door still semi-hard. It was Damien, in workout gear. “Great…you remembered. You were so out of it last night. Nothing like a workout to sweat the alcohol out of you.” He had that same crooked smile and burning eyes. I couldn’t resist.

We went down to the basement which had a hallway with two doors. We went to the left and found what I can only describe as a fully stocked gym. The place was huge with all sorts of cardio machines, free weights, incline/decline benches…the works. “You want to work solo…or take on the Master?” , Damien asked with a raised brow. “Take on the Master”, eager for the challenge.

It wasn’t long into the warm up, that the shirts came flying off. I could not help looking over at his perfect body gliding effortlessly on the treadmill. I looked down to see his calves flex with each movement. My stares seemed to go unnoticed, however when we got down from our machines, Damien flexed a few times in the mirror. I could feel my jock bounce…trying to hold back the beast. Everything about his body screamed muscle…and each were defined to perfection. He held one hand behind his head and his other arm in the air…staring off to the side. My eyes traced his forearm…bicep, shoulder and armpit…stopping for a long glance at his peck and perfect quarter size nipples. I continued on drowning in the ripples of his abs…that perfect V drawing my gaze to his true power.

In addition to his utter perfection were the tribal tattoos that traced his arm, bicep and shoulder…the swirls and spikes…dark…and inviting.

His cough woke me from my locked admiring gaze. “ Let’s try some free weights.” I nodded thankful he did not charge at me and beat me on the spot. Had I done this in my school locker room…I would be branded for life…kicked off the team and the subject of ridicule. I should have felt guilt…should have felt so many other things that what I was truly feeling right now…lust…admiration…worship… desire.

We took turns spotting each other…my mind continued to wander and drink in each ripple as his muscles worked. It seemed like Damien needed to correct my form often…coming in close…and I could feel the heat coming off his body. A few times…his chest would come in full contact with my back…and I would have to suppress the flood of emotion. This hunger kept building…and seemed to be clawing all over my body….gnawing at me to submit. I heard him say “Two more exercises to go…then we’re done here”, as if he were in some distant land.

He went first and began squats. I was in front of him…watching each muscle group flex…up and down…up and down…almost rhythmic. I could see his balls bouncing in his shorts. I was lost again…when his hand gripped my shoulder. “Your turn.”

I walked over in a haze…unable to concentrate on the task at hand. Damien came in behind me to help with my form again…and this time it was full body contact…his body tracing my every move…supporting me in all the right places and on each plunge down I could feel his thickening monster ride between my cheeks. I lost count…embracing the new feelings…the hunger that was just below the surface…roaring out. It felt good to give up control and just follow him…up and down…up and down…a Master and his puppet…pulling on my strings. We stopped and I looked forward into the mirror. Each muscle in my body was pumped…blood flowing…my veins thick and I could see the tent in my shorts. Damien was still bracing my body and I could see him looking hungrily over my shoulder. I was almost panting from the exertion of the exercise and this aching between my legs. “One more and we’re done.”

Damien walked over, laid down and started bench presses. I knew that I was supposed to spot him but I could see up his shorts…to those massive balls and semi-hard monster peeking down. My body felt like lead…so hard to tear my eyes away. All I could think was that I was getting so turned on by him…it was a stronger longing than any I had ever had…a thousand times greater than the feelings I had with the best looking tail that I had courted many times.

Damien stood up, patted the bench and I had a flashback to the bed in my dream. I walked over laying myself down…eager for him to find some rope and tie me down. I reached up for the bar, expecting him to strike and bind my hands. A wave of disappointment hit me when he didn’t…but that was soon replaced with a prefect view up his shorts again. He stood right above me…my face just 4 inches away from his shorts. My mind was racing and I could hear him as if he were in the distance…prodding me for dual focus…guiding me through the workout while allowing my mind to wander…taking control of my body…and it felt good.

I could see sweat running down and collecting on his balls which started to slowly drip down onto my face. A few drops landed under my nose and instinctively I took a deep breath. It was like a drug coursing through my body…bringing me to new heights of lust. The pheromone laden sweat continued its slow attack with a drop landing on my lip…without thought I licked my lips and almost dropped the weights. It was like a shock to my system…it felt as if my skin was stretching barely able to contain my muscles and this incredible flow of adrenaline and power. I placed the barbell back onto the holder. I struggled to get up from the bench…my once baggy shorts were now tight against my legs and hips…my cock painfully pushing down against the fabric…begging to be free.

Damien’s hand held me down. He hooked his fingers around my shorts and jock…pulled down slowly. As he got them past my mid thigh my cock bounced out from its cage. I thought that he was going to pounce. Instead, he guided me towards two ropes dangling down from a thick black pipe. Each thick black rope hand been linked to buckle hand restraints. Without reservation I held my hands up as Damien buckled them in…strap by strap. My cock was pointing straight out wanting to fell the warmth of his skin.

I began to come around a little, glancing from wrist to wrist…still horny as ever…but scared as to what might come next. I started to resist…trying to find a way to break free. Damien let me struggle for a few minutes…knowing that I could not break free from my binding or his hold over me. I was shocked still when I felt his moist naked chest come in contact with mine. I brought my face up from my struggle only to be eye to eye with him. My resistance immediate began to fade. He raised his left arm, grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled my head into his pit. He began to mash my face into his pit and I could feel a thick coating of his sweat cover my face. At first I had tried to fight him…trying to push against his hand…but now I wanted more. His scent was burning through my body. My mouth went dry so I started to tongue bathe his pit. When it was good and clean I eagerly went to his right.

I was back under his control and did not resist when he bound my legs to a black bar, which kept my legs spread apart. The finishing touch was an o-ring gag which he secured without reservation. He pushed a button and I felt my body being lifted from the floor. When my cock was close to face level…I stopped. I could feel my body stretching and then hot breath near my balls. He began licking the line between my balls..then took my left ball into his mouth…and a wave of pleasure rolled over me. He quickly went to the right sensing that this wasn’t going to take very long. I arched by head back as he raised me by my ass, his palms firmly planted on my globes while his forearms supported my inner thigh…drawing my cock into his mouth. First just the tip and then his wet lips began slowly moving up and down.

So many times when a girl was going down on me, I loved to take her head in my hands and guide her down. I remembered the feeling of control it gave me. Of course this was impossible, with my hands bound…and it didn’t seem right for me to take command of Damien. No…it felt better to let go. Every time I got close to blowing my load, he eased up or would take his mouth off completely. I struggled to try to form words with the gag in my mouth making it impossible. I wanted to beg and plead for him to finish me off. My cock was leaking pre-cum which he slowly licked off like you would when a drip of ice cream ran down a cone.

I was nearing insanity…in my mind willing to do anything…anything that he wanted if only he would finish me off. No sooner had that thought ran through me when Damien began to pick up the pace. Yes I had submitted myself to him…not verbally but I had submitted to him where it counted. In return for the pleasure…for the release…I would do his bidding. The pace quickened. He pulled me all the way into his throat and then let gravity take me back…never letting my cock head leave his mouth before he pulled me back in. I was pulling up on my wrists and arching as far back as I could. His hands moved closer to the center of my ass and then I felt a finger brush my hole. The new sensation rocked me to my core and on his second pass that was enough. I shot again and again…feeling my ass pucker on his finger as he pressed so slightly. My body went slack and every muscle expect for my semi-hard cock released itself of tension.

When every last drop had been taken, Damien lowered me to the ground. He began to untie me and I had to admit that I didn’t want to be free. It felt amazing to be bound by him…to give up all control…to let him take me to this new sexual plane.

“I…I…don’t know…what to…say. I…I…nev…never orgasmed like that…before.” I was beaming…not wanting to look away from Damien’s half naked body. I could see the tent in his shorts and some sweat dripping down his leg. I licked my lips and caught his crooked smile. “Can…can I…can I try?” I stammered. I hooked my finders on his shorts and slid them down as I went down to my knees. He stepped his shorts off and his cock was staring me in the eye. I was mesmerized as he began to bounce it in front of my face.

“You wish to pleasure me,” Damien said as more of statement than a question. “Y…Yesss…please,” I stammered back. A hunger was building in me that I could not explain. Never…never would I ever imagined that I would be on my knees in front of a guy…and actually lusting after his cock. But this wasn’t just some guy…this was Damien…someone that I had such a deep connection with…someone that I idolized…someone that I would worship. My left hand was holding his cock by the root, my palm covering his balls.

“Once you have tasted me…there is no going back…you will submit…and I will be your Master.”

The floodgates opened and my mind seemed to engage…Damien had release me from his spell. I was spit in two. I could hear my mind screaming with how I had been raised…the conservative side…man and women…how what had just happened was not the way it was supposed to be…that only a women can pleasure a man. But there was no way to deny the feelings of connection….of pleasure…or release that I had just felt. I could feel his pulse as his cock throbbed in my hand. I could smell that pungent scent of his musk. His cock was so close that I could smell it…my mouth ever so close.

“I live to serve you,” and then plunged his sword deep into my mouth. I held his mid thigh and slowly sucked on his cock head only to be rewarded with a healthy dose of pre-cum. I was tasting his smell…a concentrated form of his sweat . I opened my mouth as wide as I could and could barely get a few inches beyond the head of his cock. It was so thick. I began to stroke up and down keeping pace with my mouth. I felt his hands grab my head as he began to dive deeper in my mouth. I was lost…in the pleasure…in the feel…in the warmth and power that emanated from his meat. I could hear him moan and looked up to see his eyes closed while he stroked the back of my head and plunged deeper. I could hear a low guttural chanting as he worked my mouth harder and harder.

All that I had been taught…what to desire…what to aspire towards…all just melted away. Deep down I knew that I was being reborn….that this very act would be my communion. I started to suck deeper wanting my Master to feel the release that I had. I was eager to receive his seed. I felt like my lips were ready to tear open as he fucked my mouth deeper and deeper. His pace quickened again and I glanced up to see his eyes rolling back…an almost demonic expression on his face. He was a warrior about to conquer his prey.

He began exploding into me and I drank as much as I could. I felt this warming…almost burning sensation that as I continued drinking spreading throughout my body. He pulled his cock back and was shooting into my open and willing mouth. I could taste his seed and my eyes were glazed over with pleasure.

When he was done, I doubled over as pain ripped through my right shoulder. It felt like someone was drawing a knife over it. The pain was intense but also erotic. My cock was at full mast again…as both pain and pleasure washed over me. My master knelt at my side and began to run his tongue up and down my bicep. The burning sensation passed and he picked me up in front of a mirror.

The same tattoo that graced my Masters arm was now branded on my right shoulder.