The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matchmaking

Linda sat in her academic advisor’s office. She was a brilliant student, and planned on going to graduate school for theoretical physics. She was already conducting research with the physics department, and was preparing for her first publication in the summer. She had only one year of school left, and was likely to graduate with highest honors, an accomplishment made more remarkable by the rigor of the school’s curriculum. Linda was required to meet her academic advisor at least once each semester. She never benefited from the meetings, as she received most of her guidance from the physics department advisement team. Plus, her academic advisor, Gus, was misogynistic and obese.

Linda sat in Gus’s office, checking her watch, until Gus entered, out of breath.

“I am sorry for being late, Miss Fisher.” Gus puffed.

“It’s no problem,” Linda replied. “I haven’t been waiting long.”

Gus settled into his chair and rooted through his file cabinet, until he found Linda’s file.

“You’ve had straight A’s for six consecutive semesters,” Gus said. “You are clearly in no need of my council. You may be the brightest student I have ever advised. Do you have any questions or concerns about your courses?”

“No,” Linda said. “I’ve worked with my physics advisor, and I am sufficiently satisfied with my progress thus far.”

“Good.” Gus leaned back in his chair and stared at Linda, and his odd expression made her uncomfortable.

“Is something the matter?” She asked.

“Yes, actually,” He said amiably. “I have two guests who are dying to meet you. May I invite them into my office?”

“Who are they, and why are they dying to meet me?” Linda asked suspiciously.

“I think they would best explain it themselves.” Gus said pleasantly.

Gus pressed a buzzer and two men entered the office. One was slim, tall, and clad in an elegant business suit. The other was short, old, balding, and obese. He was in a dirty blue jumpsuit and smelled like sour milk.

Gus stood. “Miss Fisher, the gentleman in the business suit is named Mr. Perkins. He has made many donations to this university. The gentleman beside him is named Cletus Brown. He is a mechanic.”

Linda was uncomfortable and somewhat irritated. “Why do they want to see me, and what business do they have with me?”

Mr. Perkins, the man in the business suit, walked to Gus and whispered something inaudible. Gus nodded, and then exited the office without word. Mr. Perkins sat himself in Gus’s chair, and motioned at Cletus, who took a seat by the door.

“I am sure you have many questions,” Mr. Perkins said. “I own a company which makes frequent donations to this university. In exchange, we sometimes work with their students.”

“You still haven’t answered my question,” Linda replied angrily. “Why do you wish to see me, and why are you with a mechanic?”

Mr. Perkins opened Gus’s drawer and took out a spray-can. He shook it three times, and then sprayed a cloud of pink mist at Linda. Linda coughed and jerked in her chair, and then slumped over.

“That is an excellent question, Linda,” Mr. Perkins said. “The mechanic has been saving money for twenty years to purchase our service. Our service is highly expensive, and he has made many sacrifices to square the money away. My company is in the business of matchmaking. Our customers have the option of specifying where they wish to obtain their match. Cletus chose this university, and Gus, your guidance counselor, has chosen you.”

Linda struggled to form a sound, but her face was frozen, and her tongue was too heavy to move.

“Yes, Linda, I am aware that you cannot move. Your body is frozen, and your mind must be reeling with questions. Well, in answer to your hypothetical question, you will become Dale’s match. In order for this to occur, some physical and mental adjustments must be made.”

Dale and Mr. Perkins switched seats, such that Dale was sitting in front of Linda, and Mr. Perkins was by the door.

“I want you to have Double F tits,” Dale said excitedly.

Linda’s flat chest began expanding, and her sweater ripped open. Her tits continued growing, and her bra snapped off. They finally stood to a rest when they were the biggest tits Dale had ever seen.

“I want you to have a big bubble butt, a narrow waist, and wide hips!” He screamed.

Linda’s body morphed to his suggestions.

“Thick cock sucking lips!”

Her thin lips puffed and swelled until they were almost comically pornographic.

“Long platinum blond hair in whorish curls!”

Her short brown hair lengthened and curled and turned blond.

“Small nose, blue almond eyes, and thin eyebrows!”

Her nose shrank, and her brown eyes turned blue.

“You’re too tall! I’m 5′5, so my bitch has to be 4′10!”

Linda’s body shrunk, except her tits, ass, and cocksucking lips, which now looked even larger than before.

Dale morphed her body some more, and signaled to Mr. Perkins when he was done. Mr. Perkins walked to the new Linda, who now had the body of a cartoonish bimbo. “I hope none of that was too painful,” he said. “Thus concludes the physical adjustments. You have been conscious and aware of the adjustments up until now, but you are still not Dale’s match. For that to occur, some mental and behavioral adjustments must be made.”

Mr. Perkins strapped a pink helmet onto her head, fiddled with some buttons, and then signaled to Dale. Dale began reading from a piece of paper.

“Your name is Cindy Brown. You are my wife. You are 21 years old, and we got married yesterday. You are a stupid girl who only cares about cock, makeup, and pleasing me. You are obsessed with celebrity gossip and fashion magazines. You love soap operas and reality television. You love to look as slutty as possible, and you’re always wearing the sluttiest clothes and makeup you can find. You love makeup that makes you look like a whore. You think I am the smartest, strongest, and sexiest man ever. You think I am a genius, and I’m so much smarter than you. You live with me in my studio apartment, and your only goal in life is to cook, clean, and do whatever I tell you. You talk and act like a ditz at all times, and you believe whatever I tell you. You dropped out of high school because you were too stupid to learn remedial home economics, and you constantly think about sucking my cock and pleasing me. Your favorite movie is “The Hottie and the Nottie.” You will talk in a sexy, high-pitched, and breathy voice at all times. You giggle and squeal and clap your hands all the time. You have long nails which you are constantly painting and admiring. You always go to beauty parlors and talk about inane things with the other girls. In our apartment, you are always wearing the sluttiest maid outfit or whorish ensemble I want. You always wear high platform heels, and you mince and wiggle your hips when you walk. You are always wearing cheap jewelry and strong perfume. You love that you are so stupid, and every time I talk you get wet. You worship me, I am the center of your universe, and you will spend the rest of your life doing and thinking whatever I tell you. Because I’m 60, when I die before you, you will marry my little brother Earl, and he will condition you to be a good girl too. You talk and think and do as I tell you. For instance, you believe that all girls are as stupid as you, and women are only good for sucking cock and cleaning. You talk like the most ditzy Marilyn Monroe, and you giggle every time you speak. You will refer to me as Daddy. You believe the Earth is flat, and you believe that Jesus wrote the Bible while riding on Dinosaurs. You are Cindy, my stupid whore wife, and I am Daddy, the smartest and sexiest man to ever live.”

Cletus finished speaking and signaled to Mr. Perkins. Mr. Perkins fiddled with some buttons on Cindy’s helmet, and then took it off. He then sprayed Cindy with pink mist again, altering her outfit. The new Cindy was now wearing pink booty shorts, so small that her G-string rode over her pink tramp stamp, which said: “Mrs. Cletus” in flowering script. A tight pink mini-dress, open such that her tits toppled out of her pink pushup bra, cut off at her bellybutton, which had pink penis-shaped piercings. Her thick lips were covered in sparkling pink lip gloss gloss and lipstick, and her face had an absurd amount of makeup on it, such that she looked comical. She had long pink nails, cheap sparking bracelets, a wedding ring, plastic hoop earrings, and 6-inch pink platform heels. Her perfume was almost offensive in its strength. Her hair was curled and fussed with spray and glitter. Mr. Perkins brought her onto her feet and waved a metallic rod across her face.

“How are you feeling, Cindy?” Mr. Perkins asked.

“Omigawd! My hunky Daddy has like the biggest and yummiest cock in the whole world!” She squealed and giggled in a comically ditzy voice.

Mr. Perkins signaled affirmation to her short, fat, bald, greasy and old husband. Cletus grabbed Cindy by the ass and pressed her face against his filthy jumpsuit.

“Suck my cock now. When we go home, you will suck my cock, clean every inch of my apartment, and do all of my laundry. You will then buy groceries at Walmart, and cook dinner. While I eat, you will stare admiringly at me, yet will only speak if spoken to. After dinner, you will do the dishes, and then I will fuck you up the ass, and after you will clean some more. You will then twirl your hair while watching celebrity gossip, during which you will think about how good my cum tastes, and how smart and sexy I am. You will suck my cock again before bed, and you will get up early to do your makeup, hair, and clothes. You will then cook breakfast and wake me up with a blowjob. After I go to work, you will cook, clean, and think about how smart and sexy I am, how cute your heels are, and how good my cock tastes.”

Cindy stared dumbly at the greasy fat man, and then came to life.

“Yay! You’re the hunkiest, Daddy! Can, I, like, please suck your cock? I looove your cock, I’m so honored to be married to the bestest, most smartest Daddy ever.” Cindy giggled.

Gus, the guidance counselor, entered his office to see Cindy moaning, squealing, and giggling with a wrinkled and unwashed cock in her mouth.

It had been six months since Cletus used the matchmaking service. His apartment was spotless, and because Cindy had no possessions except her clothing and jewelry, it looked the same. Every morning began with a blowjob and breakfast, but he was growing bored. He had already shared her with all of his friends and co-workers. He had dressed her up and fucked her as much as his elderly and obese self could handle. He had just quit his job, and was making good money by renting Cindy to hundreds of men. Cindy giggled, sucked her finger, and twirled her hair whenever she was in her husband’s company, and she gushed about how perfect her Daddy was whenever she spoke. He had given her more tattoos. Across her stomach, it said “Daddy’s Whore” in large pink letters. Above her vagina, it said: “Property of Cletus”. He had tracked down Linda’s parents, and had discovered that the two of them were scientists who were leading a public search for their missing daughter. Feeling mischievous, he took Cindy to her parents’ house, and told her that the people who lived there didn’t know who the sexiest man in the world was. From his car, Cletus watched Cindy knock on their door, covered in makeup and jewelry and perfume, her giant tits completely exposed and her “Daddy’s Whore” tattoo in plain view. Her mother opened the door.

“Can I help you?” She asked, shocked at the sight of the bimbo before her.

“Like, Daddy is the sexiest man in the world! I looove Daddy, he’s the smartest and his cock is soooo yummy.” Cindy giggled and clapped her manicured hands.

Her mother stared at her in disgust and then slammed the door.

After a year of servicing Cindy to strangers, Cletus had enough money to buy a house. He went on to live with Cindy for twelve years, and every day Cindy would serve him and service strangers to pay for his mortgage. She barely had time to twirl her hair and think about her Daddy’s cock between the cleaning, cooking, celebrity fashion magazines, dressing, and prostitution. When he was diagnosed with cancer, Cletus called Mr. Perkins, who came to their house one day. Cletus had purchased two conditionings, and now that he was about to die, he was giving Cindy to his little brother, Earl. Mr. Perkins came over to re-condition Cindy to Earl’s specifications. Earl, who was 60 and even more disgusting than his brother, changed her name to Sugar, gave her a southern accent, made her tits even larger, and conditioned her to treat him as she had treated his brother. He brought her back to his trailer park, indoctrinated her into the KKK, and made her into the trailer park’s whore and maid, her services only costing cigarettes and beer. When she wasn’t cleaning, cooking, and fucking the man in each trailer, she was gushing over how smart and sexy Earl was while sucking his cock or dusting the bathroom. After ten years, Earl drank himself to death, and Sugar, who was now 43, had no Daddy. Mr. Perkins, who hadn’t aged in 22 years, brought Sugar to his company’s laboratory. He erased her tattoos, wrinkles, and extra fat. His newest customer wanted an older 50’s housewife named Kitty, and Mr. Perkins believed he had found a good match.