The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mayor’s Ambitions

MC, MD, FF MF, HM, BD,

Tess McGuire was a mayor with ambitions. After announcing herself as a candidate for Congress, she is ready to hit the campaign trail. Unfortunately, not everyone is thrilled with Tess or her politics.

Tess McGuire had it all. A graduate of an elite law school on the East Coast, daughter of a wealthy businessman, and already mayor of a small city by the age of 29, she was a rising political star. That she had model looks that turned heads did not hurt either, as one campaign operative put it, she was the total package, brains, personality and looks. The other thing that Tess had going for her was that she was “squeaky clean” with no hint of scandal for the tabloids and her opponents to exploit.

Tess’s political beliefs were not ideological in nature; however, many saw her leaning right with some of her statements. She was against same sex marriage, pro-life, and highly moralistic. Given she was the daughter of a minister none of this was surprising, Tess did not date and had little social life deciding instead to advance her political career. In college, she had the nickname, the ice queen, in memory of all the suitors she shot down.

Standing almost 6′, Tess could command a room. With fiery red hair from her Irish DNA, to a light coating of freckles, her smile and personality could light up a room and command respect. Being mayor was nice, but a congressional seat in Washington would really accelerate her career. When, Cindy, her best friend and political aide, kidded her about needing a date, Tess simply replied, “I don’t have time for relationships.” Both friends laughed knowing it was true.

Across town, away from prying eyes and ears another meeting was being held. Although Tess had no real enemies, any mayor was bound to cross people or interests while doing their job. Tess ran on a ‘law and order’ platform and her attack on corruption had put a significant dent in the city’s crime rate. Now that she had her eyes on a bigger prize, there were those who decided enough was enough. They might go down, but they would go down fighting.

Bill Cline had nothing but hate for the mayor. Over the last four years, Tess and her policies had cut into his business by almost 30 percent. Not only that, but her success had hurt his standing among the other crime bosses. If they came to see him as weak, his entire operation was in trouble. Bill had no intention of allowing that to happen.

Cline looked across the table to the couple facing him. “Are you sure that you can take care of my problem.”

Mark and Sylvia Sierra both nodded. In the crime business, they were known as “fixers” or “erasers” in that they made problems go away. What was unique about the Sierra’s is they did not use violence. Although they did not discuss their methods, the targets of clients just seemed to self-destruct never to be a threat again. As Cline slid the file on Tess across the table, Mark smiled, “she is a pretty one, this might be fun.” Sylvia coughed, “back to business big boy.” Fees were discussed and a timetable was set. “We will begin as soon as the first deposit hits our account.” Cline nodded. When he asked how will you accomplish the task, the Sierra’s laughed. “Actually, Tess will do all the work, we will merely guide her and provide the opportunity.”

Within 48 hours, the deposit was made and Cline received confirmation that the engagement was underway. Per agreement, that was the last communication he would receive until the work was over. Across town, Mark and Sylvia were reviewing Tess’s file over a drink. Sylvia was the first to say, “this girl is squeaky clean.” Mark looked at his wife, “what, that is not like you, where is the woman who loves a challenge?” His wife looked up and nodded, “I didn’t say this could not be done, it just might be a little unconventional.” They called a few investigators they used and engaged them to help with background material and intelligence. Mark commented, “soon we will know as much about Tess as she knows about herself.”

The first crack in the wall came not from Tess, but from Cindy her best friend and aide. Whereas Tess was a straight arrow, Cindy had a wild streak and was known to let her hair down on Friday night. After observing her over multiple weekends, the Sierra’s decided that maybe the indirect approach was the best approach.

At 7pm, Cindy entered the lounge right on schedule. Mark commented, “I do love a woman who does not keep you waiting.” Sylvia chuckled and walked over to the bar. Standing next to Cindy, she looked directly at her and simply said, “so how is the brain’s behind the mayor’s campaign for congress doing tonight?” Cindy was both surprised and hooked.

“Well, thank you for the compliment, but the mayor is the brains behind the campaign.” Sylvia nodded, “I just won $100 knowing you would answer my question that way.” Smiling, she handed Cindy a business card where she was listed as a reporter for the Associated Press. Cindy eyed the card and put it in her purse, “in a bar, and on a weekend, I only speak off the record.”

“Now that’s being a smart lady, would you care to join us for a drink?” Sylvia guided Cindy to the table where Mark was waiting. Mark was introduced as the photographer for the reporting duo. For the next 90 min, they peppered Cindy with questions on leading a campaign; after all, their angle was not on the candidate, but the campaign manager. After three drinks, Cindy was flattered and let her guard down. When she got up to use the ladies room, it was easy for Sylvia to place a few drops of a fast acting drug in her cocktail. Smiling at Mark, she commented, “we are almost done here.”

Cindy returned, sipped and within ten minutes, was feeling light headed. As her head swam a little, her lips loosened and there were no campaign secrets. Within 30 minutes, the Sierra’s discovered that Tess was as squeaky clean as they thought, never truly dated, had little social life beyond work and when Cindy stated, “I’ll bet, she’s even a virgin,” they almost dropped their glasses with laughter. Sylvia was taking notes and reminded Cindy that everything was off the record of course. After her 4th drink, Sylvia invited Cindy home for dinner and the impressionable young aide accepted.

In no shape to drive, Cindy rode with her new found friends. Entering the condo, she was impressed and immediately received a new drink. Of course, this one too had been doctored. By the time she finished the drink, Cindy was almost in a dazed state. Sylvia took over at this point and continued the questioning. She gained access to her IT passwords and both her schedule and Tess’s. She was a virtual treasure trove of information and had no problem giving it to her new friends. When Cindy was asked to put her head back and to shut her eyes, she did without hesitation. In almost seconds, she was in a trance controlled by Sylvia who did not hesitate to whisper instructions in the woman’s ear.

When Sylvia finished, Mark retrieved his camera and under Sylvia’s suggestions Cindy slowly removed her clothing until she was laying on the rug in only her lingerie. Mark laughed, “she loves the camera.” When her bra and later her panty came off, the Sierra’s had all the leverage they needed. Smiling to each other, Mark and Sylvia kissed deeply in front of Cindy allowing her to watch. Mark whispered in his wife’s ear, “she has both an exhibitionist and voyuer streak in her DNA.” Sylvia nodded, “I agree and it will come in handy down the road.” When Cindy was finally dressed again, she was asked about the “ice queen” reputation Tess acquired over the years. Cindy still flying on the drugs opened up totally.

“She’s had that reputation from high school and kept it through college and into the post graduate life.” When pressed, Cindy continued. “The term is well deserved, she just does not get much into her social life or men.” Sylvia had to ask, “well, given that Cindy, is she into women?”

Cindy laughed, “god no, with her upbringing.” Continuing, “I think her father as a minister ruined her for eternity.” She then offered, “sex was the devil’s work in his eyes.”

They now put Cindy back under a trance, had her forget much of the evening and then drove her back to her car. Reaching her car, Sylvia drove Cindy to her apartment and insured she got inside and to bed before leaving. Mark picked her up and with a grin stated, “like clockwork. When she wakes in the morning, she will just think she had a bad night with a tequila bottle.” When they got home, they printed some of Cindy’s photographs as they might be needed later. They then saved the remainder to two CDs which were secured in different locations.

With access to the mayor’s IT system, it was not long before they were reading emails and schedules. As suggested to Cindy, a meeting with an AP team appeared on the schedule. When Tess sent an email questioning the meeting, Cindy quickly replied back that it would be good for the campaign. Cindy then asked if Tess wanted the meeting in her office, which meant ‘on the record’ or over dinner which meant ‘off the record.” When Tess asked for a recommendation, Cindy quickly replied, “let’s keep the first meeting off the record, we can always follow-up later.” Tess agreed. Reading the notes in real time Mark laughed, “Cindy is perfect and your conditioning again is spot on.” They then watched as arrangements were made....all according to plans.

The evening before the dinner meeting, Sylvia called Cindy at home. As soon as Cindy answered the phone, Sylvia used a trigger phrase sending her back into a trance. As Sylvia spoke, Cindy listened. When she hung up, Cindy got up, showered, shaved herself bare and then picked out her outfit for tomorrow. She even selected some very sexy lingerie with the thought that Tess would want me to look my best.

When Tess saw Cindy in the morning, she commented “hot date tonight?” Cindy laughed, “no, just dinner with you and the reporters, why do you ask.” Tess looked her up and down, “well, it looks like you dress to impress.” Cindy walked away laughing, whispering “jealous” over her shoulder. Tess smiled, she loved to see her friend happy and had to admit that she looked good today. Walking past a mirror in her office, she ran her fingers through her own hair. Maybe it is time for a new style she mused.

At 630pm, Tess and Cindy arrived at McGuire’s, a trendy restaurant downtown. Mark and Sylvia were already there and waved to Cindy as she walked in. After greetings, Mark led the group to a private dining area out of the way of prying eyes. “I thought you’d want a little privacy, Ms Mayor.” Cindy laughed, “it is not like the mayor is not accustomed to speaking to reporters.” Sylvia countered quickly, “yes, but now she is running for Congress.” Tess looked up and nodded, “but this evening is off the record.”

As they sat down, Sylvia sat next to Cindy and Mark next to Tess. After ordering drinks, there were some general background questions. At one point, Sylvia leaned over and whispered into Cindy’s ear which drew a nod and smile. What Tess did not know is that Sylvia had used a trigger phrase and Cindy was now reacting as the couple desired. Cindy for her part, felt a tinge of arousal as soon as Sylvia pulled away and felt flush for a minute. Tess noticed. “Cindy, is everything alright?” Her aide nodded mentioning that she just felt a little warm for a minute.

When Tess received a phone call that she had to take, she excused herself stepping away from the table. Sylvia whispered again in Cindy’s ear causing a slight shudder of arousal and a smile on Mark’s face. As Sylvia kept the aide distracted, Mark slipped three drops of a clear liquid in the mayor’s drink and then handed the vile to Sylvia. His wife again whispered in Cindy’s ear causing the aide to take the vile and slip it in her purse. Mark and Sylvia nodded to each other. He picked up his drink in a fake toast....“there is always a way.”

Cindy was feeling more and more uncomfortable but did not want to alarm Tess or the reporters. “Jesus,” she thought and wondered what was causing her sudden burst of arousal. In fact, she was so wet, she felt like she peed herself. More then that, in her mind, she could almost smell her own scent; the scent of arousal. When Tess got back she looked at Cindy commenting, “Cindy, are you sure you are alright, you really looked flushed.” Cindy just nodded her head hoping the scent was noticeable only to herself.

Tess picked up her drink and slowly finished it as dinner was served. The effect was subtle, but noticeable to Mark and Sylvia. Soon Tess’s lips were loosened and she was answering any question they asked. Along with the questions, her inhibitions were gone. When Sylvia asked her the one secret she held closest, Tess blurted out that “I am a virgin.” When pressed, she added, “and I have never had an orgasm.” Cindy sat stoically while the mayor was questioned.

Sitting across from Tess, Sylvia began to twirl her locket in the candlelight. She whispered to Tess to follow the reflection with her eyes. There, in the private dining room, the Mayor was hypnotized within minutes. Once in a trance, Sylvia implanted some instructions and some trigger phrases. Within 30 min it was all over and the drug gradually wore off. Tess commented that she must have zoned off for a second allowing her mind to wander. Sylvia and Mark, thanked her for the time, paid the check and left with smiles on their faces. Cindy and Tess departed for their homes not suspecting anything was wrong.

That night both women had erotic dreams. For Cindy, it was almost welcomed as she was still feeling the arousal triggered by something at the dinner. For Tess, however, it was disturbing. As a good Christian woman and the daughter of a minister, she prayed routinely to keep unpure thoughts out of her mind. Now here she was tossing and turning in bed as those very thoughts penetrated her mind. When she woke with a start, she was relieved to find herself in her own bedroom. Her nightgown had ridden high on her thighs and of course her nipples were hard.....she could see the peaks through the fabric of the nightgown. She said a prayer to herself. Tess felt something new and strange to her...arousal.

The next day at work, Cindy looked tired. Tess commented,“you look tired, didn’t sleep well?” Cindy nodded her head, “I tossed and turned all night.” She left it at that not wanting to tell her friend of her arousal. Around 10am, Sylvia called Cindy and whispered a phrase into her ear. The aide’s expression immediately changed as she hung up. At the same time, Mark called Tess and whispered a similar phrase and instructions. Within minutes the two women were in a meeting where Tess looked up and said, “Cindy, I am running for congress, do I need a new image, a style?” Cindy laughed, “I have been telling you for months that you needed to change. I am glad you are finally listening.”

Cindy immediately called the consultant who would work on Tess’s style. Of course the consultant’s name had been provided by Sylvia. The next day over drinks, Tess met Jacki. Cindy went along as the loyal aide. Jacki explained her process which included an initial photo shoot as well as detailed measurements. Tess asked when she could get started and Jacki said how about tomorrow evening. She handed Tess a card with her address on it and said 7 pm. “Please bring some professional outfits you are comfortable in.” Tess nodded her head. Jacki smiled and looked at both women, “you ladies are going to have so much fun.” With that, both Tess and Cindy’s eyes glazed slightly. Jacki then whispered some instructions to both of them before bringing them back to reality.

Sleep that night was fitful for Cindy. Her dreams had become more and more erotic and she woke up twice during the night. Both times, she was highly aroused and both times she was heavily lubricated. In the first, she was in a bondage scene helpless but loving it. In the second, she was with another woman allowing her to perform oral sex until she was ready to explode. When she looked down at her dream lover, she saw Tess’s face smiling back. That caused her to wake with a start.

For the first time, she whispered, “oh my god, what is wrong with me.”

At 6pm, Cindy walked into Tess’s office and announced, “ok, time to pack up and get this image train moving.” Tess smiled, “I did not know that you were going with me.”

“Tess, I am your aide and putting this campaign together, do you think I am going to let your image design in someone’s hands that I hardly know.”

“That’s why I keep you around,” Tess replied with a grin.

At 7pm, they were outside of Jacki’s studio. When they walked in, it was clear that a woman ran and decorated the place as it seemed warm and welcoming. Jacki was there along with a few staff members. “Welcome to makeover central, we have a lot of work to get done, so let’s get started.”

Tess was taken to another room that housed a studio where she was photographed in various outfits she brought with her. As soon as the session needed. Jacki, her staff along with Tess and Cindy, met in a conference room to discuss the images. “Jacki, so what do you think?” Jacki looked at Tess, “we’ll use the photographs to identify where we want to recommend changes.”

Up came a series of photographs and Jacki had her staff pick them apart. Looking at Tess, “remember, this is all about image.” Within 20 minutes, Tess found out that her hair was in the wrong color, her makeup was dull and in the wrong hue, her hairstyle was wrong. When they got to her clothes it was worse. They even went so far as to state she wore ill fitting bras that caused her to sag. Of course as with everything, they had recommendations for change. Tess was slightly overwhelmed. Jacki, sensing her hesitation smiled, “Mayor, when we finish with you, we will be calling you congresswoman.” That brought a smile to Tess’s face. At that moment, flutes of champagne were brought out for the table. Jacki smiled as she watched Tess and Cindy finish their glasses. As the staff went over the next steps, Jacki watched as a glazed look fell over both her guest’s faces.

Picking up the phone the consultant made a call. “Sylvia, this is Jacki. Everything went according to you plans and we are ready for the second photo shoot.”

Within 15 minutes, Sylvia was in the studio. Looking at Cindy and Tess sitting quietly at the table, she commented, “like two pretty bookends.”

Walking over, she had Cindy stand and move into a side studio. Once there, she was told to strip and change into sexy lingerie and that she would pose for the camera. At those words, she smiled with the earlier programming taking over. Cindy the exhibitionist was coming out.

Meanwhile, across the hall, Tess was led into a room and told to participate in a photo shoot. Like Cindy before her, she was quickly programmed to love being in front of a camera. She was to find it thrilling and erotic. As Sylvia watched, all of Tess’s inhibitions seemed to fade and she was slowly getting bolder and bolder. Within 15 min, she was down to her bra an panty, but they were white, cotton and not fashionable. Sylvia walked up to Tess and whispered in her ear and soon she was changing into a sexy alternative as the cameras clicked away. Before long, she was laying on a fur rug and finally was naked on the same rug.

Sylvia heard the door open and in walked Cindy. When she saw Tess naked on the rug, she moved to join her. Her fantasy from the other night was still in her mind. As cameras clicked, the two women playfully touched each other laying in a naked embrace. Although the trances would not allow more, just the touching was enough for now. More would come later. Sylvia was thrilled. Tess would be under her thumb.

As the drugs started wearing off, Tess and Cindy were told to forget everything. However, each was told to wear the sexy lingerie from the studio used during the shoot. Tess and Cindy went home, went to bed, again each again dreamed erotic thoughts. When they woke up, both discovered the new lingerie adorning their bodies with no idea of how they acquired it. Tess picked up the phone and dialed Cindy.

To Be Continued.