The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meat Man

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter Two: The Good Part

It took about thirty-five minutes before my truck passed into the safety of my family’s valley. There was no danger from the authorities here. My three sex kittens could expect no assistance from either my Sheriff uncle or any of my cousin deputies—the only deputies my uncle allowed to work this part of the county. Everyone in the family knew about, and had access to our great grandfather’s drug. I guess you could say that being part of a close knit extended family good at keeping secrets is a third advantage. As we neared my house, I had Paula stop sucking me off and told Jenny and Lori to take a break, they had each had one or two orgasms and appeared to need a few minutes breather before the main event. I tucked my cock back into my pants.

“Once inside, the three of you will work as a team to undress me, then you will strip.” I ordered as I turned into my driveway.

The refrigerated delivery van wouldn’t fit into my attached garage so I pulled along side it, onto the gravel spread there for just that purpose. From there it was a short walk to the back door and the work of a few seconds to kick off my shoes and usher the three beauties inside. They had already had their instructions as soon as we were in the living room the girls surrounded me, caressing and massaging me as they worked on removing my clothes.

Paula pressed her large soft tits against my back and reached around to unbutton my shirt. As each button was undone, jenny caressed the newly exposed skin of my chest. Lori stood to my right unfastening my belt and pants. She let them drop to the floor just as Paula pulled my shirt down my arms. Jenny grabbed my shorts and tugged them to the floor so I could step out of them.

I stood naked, stiff cock waving in front of me, watching the girls. Jenny pulled her tank top off, shaking her head to allow her silky blond locks to fall straight, Lori undid the knot of her shirt, shrugged it off and Paula peeled off her t-shirt. Five seconds later there were three pairs of cut-offs and three pairs of dainty panties lying on the floor. I stepped back to sit on the couch and start the show.

“I want to lick a pussy. You each want me to lick your pussy. The thought of me licking your pussy is already causing your pussies to get wet. You each want desperately to be the first one I lick so you will each try to entice me to lick your pussy first by dancing erotically for me.” I leaned over and turned on the stereo. The room filled with the throbbing beat of Jethro Tull’s Thick as a Brick.

They undulated seductively to the beat. I couldn’t help but noticed what seemed to be some rigidity and reluctance in Paula, nothing to worry too much about but I did prefer a little more enthusiasm. Before I could think about that too much, my eyes were drawn past the lovely slender Jenny, to the petite Lori. Such a tiny body, such wonderful curves, such a gorgeous face, so unbelievably hot and not a trace of reluctance. Her lithe figure and small round ass practically guaranteed a hot tight little pussy. Her catlike grace and slinky gyrations practically guaranteed she knew how to use that hot tight little pussy. She would be first. I beckoned her with a wave of my hand and she sat on the sofa next to me. The other girls looked on with envy. Before I could begin with Lori, however, I had to give them their instructions or they would just keep dancing.

“While I eat out Lori, you two will caress my body, paying particular attention to my thighs, ass and chest areas. You will fondle and gently massage my balls but will not touch my cock.”

With that I slid off the couch, coming to my knees in front of the raven-haired beauty. Her dark eyes smoldered with lust as she spread her legs and I knew I was right about her. Her little hairless pussy looked barely big enough for my finger. I wondered if my cock was going to fit. I bent down and with the first lick—slowly up the short length of her slit—I was in heaven. The soft juicy pink flesh was warm and wonderful. Round and round I licked, from one inner thigh to the other I tasted her in her entirety and loved every smooth square millimeter.

She began to squirm and moan. My cock was pulsing in time to my heartbeat and almost dribbling pre-cum. I had a delicate hand gently manipulating each of my nipples and one hand was massaging my buttocks and lower back with the fourth hand caressing my inner thighs, stopping frequently to lightly knead and fondle my balls. But I didn’t let that distract me. My attention was on Lori’s sweet pussy. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and lay my tongue flat against the exposed pinkness. I began making little circles, which drew a gasp from her, and after several minutes, when her squirms had graduated to light thrashing and her moans had become almost shouts joy; I drove my tongue as deeply into her as I could. The hot soft meat of her pussy throbbed and pulsed around my tongue as she came. The way her little snatch sucked at my tongue I knew that this was the pussy I would eventually cum inside of; I didn’t see how I couldn’t.

I kept my tongue in contact with her dripping pussy until she had ridden her orgasm for all it was worth. I slowly backed away watching her until she opened her eyes and smiled at me with gratitude.

“That was amazing, Lee. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure, believe me. But now you should make room for the next lucky girl.” She quickly moved off the couch. And the other girls waited to see who would be next.

“Okay, Jenny, it’s your turn.” The slim blonde slid into position and though her blue eyes were slightly fogged by the drug there was eagerness in them. She had witnessed Lori’s pleasure and anticipated the same pleasant experience. As I prepared for my second course, Lori climbed on my back. Though she weighed next to nothing, I could feel the heat of her pussy on my upper ass and the warmth of her body all over my back. She reached around and began to gently caress my chest and deftly manipulate my nipples. Paula took up the massage of my legs and balls, this time keeping one hand constantly on my sensitive sack. My cock was so hard I could have pounded nails with it.

Jenny’s pussy wasn’t entirely hairless. She had kept a small patch; just enough to prove her stunning blonde hair was natural. She wasn’t quite as small as Lori, but she was going to be plenty tight. I dove in with gusto and she tasted wonderful as well. As a connoisseur of such things I could taste a slight difference between the two, but it wasn’t by much. I spread her hot slick lips and slowly worked my tongue up and down while intermittently sucking her swollen clit into my mouth just to hear her squeal. Her smooth tones calves caressed my shoulders as she writhed in pleasure. She was just as responsive as Lori and it wasn’t long before my skilful ministrations had her shaking and coming. Of course it helped that I kept reminding her how good it felt.

The girls shifted again. This time the amazingly voluptuous Paula reclined before me with Jenny kneeling on my left and Lori on my right. Their hands were running all over me but still spending quality time fondling my testicles. The pre-cum was almost squirting out of my cock by now I was so horny.

Paula hadn’t spread her legs and despite the arousal apparent on her face, there was still a trace of reluctance. I massaged her thighs, swimming in her exotic green eyes.

“You feel very excited right now, Paula. You want me to touch your pussy because you know how good it will feel. All you have to do is listen to your friends, Jenny, Lori, tell her how much she will enjoy it.

“Oh, Paula,” gushed Jenny, “you’ll love it. You have to let him eat you.”

“It was the best I ever felt,” chimed in Lori, “go for it—its great.”

“Spread your legs for me, Paula.” She couldn’t have refused for long anyway.

She slowly let her knees fall apart. The internal turmoil she was experiencing was obvious. I saw that while her snatch had a bit more hair than either of her friends it was still trimmed well away from her lovely pussy. I took a quick sampling lick and found it marvelous. She didn’t have the same reaction as the other girls—she was still hesitant. After a bit more exploration I discovered the reason behind her unwillingness.

Paula was a virgin!

My already painfully hard cock swelled just a little bit more. I covered her entire pussy with my mouth. Using my upper lip to stroke her clit, I massaged her hymen with my tongue. Her reluctance began to melt away and she allowed herself to feel the excitement building up as I licked and sucked her fresh pink flesh. Gradually she began shifting her hips to give my tongue better access to her dripping, inviolate, slit. I alternated between sucking part of her pussy into my mouth and forming small circles with a flattened tongue. Her movements became more frenzied and her voice acquired that combination of pleasure and desperation that comes with a slow pending orgasm. I licked up and down her pussy with renewed enthusiasm and that was all it took to bring her to a quivering explosion of ecstasy. Sucking her flesh back into my mouth I slowly worked my tongue against her virgin tissues until a slow heavy sigh indicated her bliss had run its course.

I looked up past her large tits and again found her sexy green eyes looking down at me. “Now, Paula, you want me to fuck you.”

I saw the doubt and concern trying to come back into her eyes. “I... I do... but... something isn’t right... I’m not supposed to... I have to wait...”

“NO!” I said, in frustration, startling her with my raised voice. “You no longer wish to wait. You want sex with me, now. You want to feel my cock inside you. You know it will feel wonderful. Right now, your pussy is so hot and excited you can hardly stand it.”

“But I...” her hand wandered down to stroke her exposed sex, gasping as she fought her inner battle.

“I think the ice queen is melting.” Giggled Jenny.

“She still hasn’t said yes.” Warned Lori, giving my balls a squeeze. “She’s never said yes before.”

“She will this time.” I replied confidently. I had calmed myself by remembering I had my ace in the hole—she couldn’t say no for long. Trying to be as convincing as possible I turned my attention back to Paula. “I am the one you have been waiting for. Now that I am here there is no longer any reason to wait.

Paula continued to massage her clit, casting glances at her two friends, and then she locked her eyes on mine. “Okay,” she said slightly breathless, “Come on, Lee, come on and fuck me. I’m ready.”

She smiled sweetly but there was still a trace of nervousness as I stood and pulled her up with me. The four of us walked slowly to my bedroom and the comfortable king sized bed within. I guided her to the bed and helped her lie down. Then I stepped back to admire her, draping an arm around each of her friends. Since most of my conquests were young women in their early twenties, like these three, I didn’t run across too many virgins so I like to savor it when I do. It makes me feel a bit like Captain Kirk—boldly going where no man has gone before.

She was saving herself for marriage. I think that’s sweet. Romanticism is all but dead in this day and age and a young woman waiting for Mr. Right, or Prince Charming or whoever is a breath of fresh air—like a step back in time to a simpler period when a twenty something virgin wasn’t such an oddity. That’s how I imagine it was in the days my great grandfather was putzing around his gardens and fiddling around his lab. I considered allowing her to retain her hymen but taking in her voluptuous figure and beautiful features, the sentiment quickly passed. Her hand had again found her clit and she looked at me with pleading in her eyes.

“Please, Lee. I’ve waited for so long. Fuck me now.”

I positioned myself between her legs and moved my cock up and down her trembling twat. I slid it back and forth across her clit and as soon as she arched her back in ecstasy I pushed through her fragile membrane, buried my cock deep inside her virgin snatch and froze.

Her sigh of pleasure transformed immediately into a short cry of pain as her maidenhead was ripped open. Her eyes were on mine.

“Don’t move, sweetie. It will stop hurting in a moment.” Since I told her it would stop hurting, it soon did. Slowly I pulled my cock back until just the head was in her. Just as slowly I pushed back into her. Her newly invaded pussy grasped my throbbing cock like a slick tight velvet mitten. The pleasant friction sent sparkles of delight shooting up and down my spine. After several minutes the friction began working on her as well and with each deliberate thrust her movements became more frantic and her moans became louder.

Then, she came.

Frankly, the entire context of that event is not even hinted at in those simple words. By the time she came, she was bucking and thrashing so hard that Lori and Jenny had to hold her down and if my cousin Jake, who lived down the road, hadn’t been on vacation , he would have certainly heard the screams. As she came, her pussy tightened on my cock thrilling me with way it convulsed around my rigid member. It was enough to push me over the edge myself but I held off, not wanting to cum, yet not wanting to pull out and shorten her pleasure. She spiraled down into the afterglow while I felt my imminent orgasm building. I was completely inside her, so close to the edge I was afraid that trying to pull out might be all it would take to finish triggering my orgasm so I froze.

“Don’t move!” I growled at Paula knowing she would obey the simple command.

My back went rigid and I was bearing down on my prostate as hard as I could, trying to forestall ejaculation. The tenseness spread from my spine to engulf my entire body. I concentrated on measured breaths and keeping the pressure on my prostate, my body began to quiver as the heavenly pre-orgasmic sensations rode my bloodstream to spread warmth and pleasant electric sparks throughout my being. Paula kept still and after what seemed like hours I finally felt myself coming back from the edge and pulled out of her as quickly as I could.

Feeling a bit as though I had cum, I flipped over onto my back trying to catch my breath. Instantly there were four hands gently caressing me. I told them to leave my throbbing cock alone but allowed them free reign over the rest of my body. I enjoyed this sensual massage and after a few minutes another pair of hands joined theirs as Paula shook off the afterglow of her orgasm.

It didn’t take too long before I felt that I could safely reenter another one of these magnificent pussies so I directed Jenny to straddle me. Her tight lithe body hovered over me and I felt gentle fingers guiding my cock into her hot little snatch. Once it was in, she whispered a low moan as she slowly engulfed the entire thing. She fucked me with a smooth slow rhythm and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her slim curves as the golden haired beauty blissfully slid her tight body up and down my cock. Her blue eyes rolled and narrowed as she gave in to the pleasurable sensations created by her marvelous pussy and my throbbing cock. Lori straddled my face and I felt Paula begin to tickle my balls.

While I buried my tongue in Lori’s luscious pink flesh I wrapped my fingers around Jenny’s firm globes, kneading them ever so slightly, the excited nipples poked my palm erotically. The pussy on my mouth was even more exciting to me than the one on my cock and after several minutes had passed I knew that I had to forego the sweet confection if I didn’t want to cum too soon. I fully intended to fuck all three of these women before having to administer the secondary component of the drug.

I pushed Lori off my face and spun us around so I could fuck Jenny dog style. That was better. Jenny’s tight round ass pushed back at me while I instructed Lori to spread out in front of us so I could watch her get eaten out. Paula slid in behind me and reached around to stimulate my nipples, pressing her impressive chest against my back and her satisfied pussy against my ass.

I looked past Jenny’s narrow waist, well toned shoulders and shimmering hair to see Lori’s angelic face and amazing physique. Jenny began to moan and sigh with each stroke. Eventually she neglected Lori’s lovely little pussy, so Lori spun around and started licking Jenny’s clit while I continued fucking her. I could feel her tongue on my cock as I moved in and out. Jenny could only take about five minutes of this and I felt her pussy twitching as she began to cum. It was a good thing too, while I wasn’t as close to cumming as I had been with Paula, it was getting there.

As soon as Jenny finished cumming I pulled out and Lori immediately sucked me into her eager and, as it turned out, talented mouth, cleaning me of the other two girls accumulated juices and threatening to push me over the edge, which would mean that she might not get the fucking I so desperately wanted to give her. It was the work of a second or two to flip her around and position myself over her. Looking down at her hot little body my cock slowly slid into the steamiest tightest pussy I had ever encountered. It squeezed my rigid cock even harder than Paula’s tiny virgin cunt. Had it not been so slick with our combined excitement I probably never would have gotten my cock inside her at all.

Her long wavy jet-black hair spread out around her head and her heavenly features were alive with passion. Her perfectly rounded tits thrust up at me when she arched her back in lustful enthusiasm. Even though I was seeing it, I could hardly believe that her tiny body was able to absorb my entire cock. Her shapely legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her.

Paula and Jenny lie on either side of Lori and were kneading her firm mounds and tickling my nipples. The tight hot slickness of Lori’s perfect pussy was rapidly bringing me closer to cumming. I was beginning to think that Lori would be denied her release when her breath became ragged and her eyes got wild. Hips gyrating, body shaking, she came hard; adding a light fluttering to the already exquisite pressure her tiny pussy was putting on my cock. That was all I could take.

With a grunt, my body again went rigid and I felt the boiling cum hosing into her tiny twat in jet after fiery jet, filling her womb with my hot seed. Breathless, I collapsed on top of her, reveling in the magnificent afterglow.

Completely spent, I rolled over and allowed the three beauties to snuggle against me, resting together until the clock on the wall showed I was well within the final hour of the drugs effectiveness. They had to have the second potion soon or they would come to their senses and realize what had happened to them. Not something I wanted to happen since staying out of jail was one of my priorities.

Untangling myself from my three gorgeous bedmates I fetched three small vials of the second component. Returning to the room I had Lori and Paula move to the side of the room where they could watch. I sat on the bed and offered the first vial to Jenny.

“You have to drink this now. It will make you feel very good and it will also make sure you can’t tell anyone about what happened today.” Her lovely innocent cornflower blue eyes looked at me with complete trust as she brought the small glass tube to her mouth.

The effects of the secondary drug are immediate, intense and extremely pleasurable. It causes an earth shattering orgasm—one so big that it wipes the person out completely. Within moments of ingesting the liquid Jenny’s eyes grew wide and a small sigh escaped her lips. I hugged her tightly to prevent her hurting herself by trashing into something hard or sharp. Her sigh grew into a moan and then a scream as she shook within my grasp. Eventually the scream returned to a moan, the shaking turned into trembling and then one final sigh—a long drawn out sigh ending with a slight gurgle, and she was still.

And that was it. I picked her up very gently and took her into the living room, and lay her on the couch.

Returning to the room I motioned Paula to join me on the bed and offered her one of the vials.

“Will it feel as good as it did when you were fucking me?” She asked with eager loving eyes and a mischievous grin as she took it.

“Better, I promise.” I said, and wrapped my arms around her while she downed the cure.