The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Medea’s Test

© Copyright 2018 by Wiseguy

iii

My mind shifted from bottom space to top space in an instant. One moment I was sitting back on the couch still processing the weird mixture of lassitude and arousal the fractionation and ruined orgasm had left me in; the next I was on my feet in front of her, holding out a hand and saying, “Let’s move you to the couch.”

She took my offered hand, rose, and started to walk toward the couch but I didn’t let go of her hand. Instead I used it to pull her off balance into me, catch her, and reach around to the back of her neck. I grabbed a fistful of hair, holding it just hard enough to establish control, turned her face so that she was looking up into mine, and read the surprise and confusion there. Perfect.

“That’s right, look right here,” I instructed her in my low, dominant voice. “Notice how your eyes lock onto mine, unable to look away even for a second. Caught, captured, immobilized by my gaze. Go ahead, try to look away. Try, and notice how the harder you try the more you find yourself helplessly captured.”

I could see her twitching, trying to avert her gaze and failing. I also noted her pupils dilating—her mind was liking this a lot. “I can tell you’re trying, Medea. Trying so hard, and finding it so impossible. It must be so tiring, forced to meet my gaze, trying and failing to look away. The more you try, the more you just tire yourself out, don’t you? That’s right. And it’s perfectly natural now to find your eyelids getting heavy, droopy, drowsy, sleepy… yes, like that. Wanting so much to close. So tired, so eager to close.” Here eyes were glassy and drooping; all she needed was one more push. “But not yet.”

Medea’s eyes widened. “No, not yet. Keep those eyes open, Medea. No matter how much they want to close, no matter how heavy they continue to be, increasingly heavy, keep those eyes open until you completely surrender to me. Only when all resistance fails, when you agree to surrender your will completely, then your eyes close and you slip away into a deep, obedient, blissful state of trance. Only then. That’s right, feel yourself losing the battle, handing over control of your mind to me. I’ll keep it safe, just as you did for me. Trust me.”

She struggled hard, laboring to keep her eyes open even as they kept trying to roll upward. On trust me she gave up—her eyes closed and her body went limp in my arms. I could have had her stand up and guided her anywhere I wanted, but I was feeling macho; instead I held her in the crook of my right arm, swept my left down her body and hooked it under her knees. The shirt—my shirt—gaped open nicely as I let her body stretch out to counterbalance her legs. I took the two steps to the bed and gently laid her out on it, resting her head on a pillow. And throughout the process, I kept talking.

“That’s right. Feel yourself falling under my spell. Notice how incredibly limp your body is as I scoop you up and carry you. I have you, and I promise to take care of you. As I lay your body on the bed, feel yourself surrendering all the way into deep, deep sleep and submission.” I heard a happy sigh and saw a sleepy smile cross her face before it relaxed into blankness.

Now I had a problem on my hands: other than a basic guideline that I could do anything to Medea that she’d done to me, we hadn’t negotiated anything for this part of the scene. And now, with Medea zonked out and me still under the influence of my own raging libido, neither of us was in any state to have a proper negotiation. The smart, responsible, safe thing to do would be to wake her up, put my clothes back on, and bid her good night. But I couldn’t bring myself to do that; she’d asked me to test her, my cock really wanted me to see her naked and aroused and completely obedient, so a test of some sort was not optional.

It didn’t need to be exactly the same test, I decided. Couldn’t be—there were large swaths of my test that I couldn’t remember. But I had the gist of it. I could improvise something suitable.

“Now, Medea,” I began, pulling the office chair over because I hadn’t left room for myself to sit on the edge of the bed next to her. “You know the way this test works. I am going to give you a series of suggestions that require increasing levels of trust and surrender of control. If I suggest anything to you that your mind is uncomfortable with for any reason, you immediately, automatically speak a safe word, yellow or red. As soon as that happens the suggestion is canceled and the test ends. Nod if you accept and agree to follow this safety suggestion.”

She did. “Good. Periodically during the test, I will prompt you with the words ‘status check’. Each and every time I say ‘status check’ you respond immediately with either green, yellow, or red. Green means you are happy with what we are doing and want more; yellow or red means you want the test to stop. Nod if you accept and agree to follow this safety suggestion.”

Another nod. “Also good. Now, before we begin, I want you to tell me anything that will make the test more pleasurable for you. Anything at all.”

Her lips trembled a little, making an effort to form words. “I’d like it if you call me by my real name, Leda.”

“I’m happy to do that, Leda. You already know my real first name because it actually is Jason.” She smiled at that. “Anything else?”

“I want you to make me tell you things that arouse me.”

The words came out of my mouth before I even had time to think about it. “Tell me some things that arouse you, Leda.” Her mouth pinched itself closed and her cheeks twitched—she was resisting. “You know you can’t resist me, Leda,” I lied. “The harder you try to remain silent, the more your subconscious demands that you tell me those things that most arouse you, that I can use in this test. There is a part of you that wants to be tested, that wants to be aroused, so telling me what most arouses you is only going to make this a more pleasurable experience for you, isn’t that right?”

Medea squirmed a little on the bed, struggling to stay silent, before giving in. “Being … forced … to do things,” she grunted. “Like this.”

Yeah, that made sense. And it gave me an idea. “I have just the thing for that, Leda.” My shirt pocket, conveniently within reach on her body, contained a mechanical pencil; I extracted that, pushed the lead back into it, and pressed the empty tip against her upper arm. “I’m injecting you now with an overwhelmingly powerful, fast-acting truth serum, Leda. If you pay attention you can feel it entering your bloodstream, getting carried rapidly all over your body, and especially into your brain. Until the end of the test, you automatically answer every question I ask you truthfully and completely, no matter how personal or intimate it might be. The truth serum is so powerful that it’s impossible to resist, even for a short time. The truthful, complete answer to my questions just comes automatically to mouth and you speak it automatically, whether your conscious mind wants you to or not. The only way to avoid giving me a truthful, complete answer to a question is to safeword out of the test. How does that make you feel?”

She squirmed again, but this time in a much more animal way. “Ohhh … so turned on!”

“Excellent. Now, Leda, besides being forced to do things, what else do you find especially arousing?”

“Make me feel like I’m helplessly controlled, that I can’t resist you. Strip me. Objectify me. Taunt me with things you could do, that I can’t stop you from doing.”

My cock hardened some more at the possibilities. “Okay. Anything else?” “Remind me when you’re using things you made me tell you,” she added. “I get super aroused by self betrayal.”

As she revealed all this, extra color crept through her face and neck and down into her chest as if to prove her point. This was going to be fun.

“Status check?” I asked.

“Green,” came the dreamy-sounding reply.

“Deeper down, Leda. Keep drifting deeper and deeper, losing track of your conscious mind. Remember, Leda, this is a test of your ability to hand over control of your mind and body to me so of course you want to do that as deeply, as totally, as you can so that you will pass the test. Nod if you agree.” I waited for the nod, which came with a faint happy sigh. “That’s very good.

“The first step, then, is to give me the control to force you into trance whenever I wish. Leda, whenever I say to you, ‘Surrender to me,’ you feel a sudden, intense burst of arousal that is so powerful and distracting that it completely disrupts your train of thought. Whatever you were thinking or doing at the time, you stop and lose track of what it is. As soon as that burst of arousal ends, you fall automatically, immediately, irresistibly into a deep, deep trance state, where you are completely open to all of my suggestions and commands. This trigger is so powerful that every time I use it you find it impossible to resist—if you try to resist, you can only hold out long enough to realize that you are totally overpowered by it, unable to resist, and then you drop even deeper for me to prove the point. Nod when your subconscious has accepted this suggestion and agreed to carry it out every time I say ‘Surrender to me.’”

The nod came quickly.

“Very good. Now, as I count from one to three coming all the way back, fully awake, fully alert. One, two, three.”

Her eyes opened slowly and refocused. “Sneaky,” she chided me, pulling herself up and smoothing my shirt front, causing it to close. “I was not expecting that.”

“That’s what made it fun,” I said with an exaggerated lear. “That, and the chance to peek inside my shirt when you were zonked out.”

Medea checked the shirt tail, which was still covering her nether region. “You didn’t!”

“How do you know?” I challenged. “You were flopped in my arms, after all. I carried you to the bed and laid you out on it. What makes you so sure I didn’t cop a feel or two in the process?”

“Because you wouldn’t. You’re not like that.” Sensing that she had me there, Medea pressed her advantage. “If you did, you’d be able to tell me what color my panties are. You don’t know, do you?”

“Surrender to me.”

Medea’s mouth and eyes opened wide as she inhaled sharply. She glared at me for just a second or so before her gaze went fuzzy and she slumped back against the pillows. I’d be seeing everything soon enough, so I figured I might as well peek under the shirt tail. Then I counted her back up. “Green,” I told her. “Lime green, mostly, but they seem to be distinctly darker in the area between the leg openings.”

There was that flush again—Medea’s tell for arousal. It was fast becoming my favorite thing about her. “I think we both know why the color changes there, Leda. But I think I want to make you tell me anyway. Why are your panties darker in the area between your legs?”

“Because they are wet.” Medea’s hand flew to cover her mouth, but it did no good. “They’re wet because I’m very aroused and didn’t wear a pad.”

“And what got you so aroused?”

“You,” she admitted after the briefest of struggles. “Teasing you with my words and my body, making you so turned on and helpless, making you strip for me and masturbate for me, and then ruining your orgasm so you’d still be aroused and able to get hard again after. And then giving you enough control to do the same thing to me, and knowing how much you want to, and that I won’t be able to stop you from taking advantage if you’re horny enough to do it. And now I’m even wetter because you’re making me tell you this just because you know how it affects me.”

I let a quiet chuckle out. “Thank you for that truthful, complete answer. Now, get ready to try and resist your trance trigger. Ready?”

Medea set her jaw and clenched her fists, but her eyes told me she knew it was futile. “Ready.”

“Surrender to me.”

Her determined look got wiped out instantly by the burst of arousal. I saw a flash of realization before she faded out. “That’s right,” I told her. “The burst of arousal, besides being hot for me to watch, is so distracting to you that it prevents you from concentrating enough to resist, which of course arouses you even more because you love being unable to resist. You told me that yourself, remember? And of course we both know how powerfully arousal weakens your will.

“For the next step, let’s establish control of your body. Leda, for the rest of the night, any time I say the word ‘stop’—just ‘stop’—your muscles and joints instantly lock in whatever position you are in at the time. You can always make those automatic movements that keep you balanced and safe; you continue to breathe and blink and move your eyes. Every other voluntary movement, including speech, halts. I can move you, manipulate your body any way that I want, and when I do your body accepts the new position and locks there. I can ask you questions, and when I do you are still compelled to speak a truthful, complete answer but otherwise you may only speak to use a safe word. The more you struggle to move, the more you are locked in position and the more it arouses you to be completely helpless and unable to move or speak. You remain this way until I say ‘go’—just ‘go’. When I say ‘go’, you regain full motor control of your body again. Nod when you accept this suggestion and agree to carry it out, completely unable to resist.”

As expected, the nod came quickly. I counted her up and watched her come to. The first thing she did was pat herself down quickly. “I’m still dressed.”

“Does that surprise you?”

“Yes,” came the immediate answer, followed by another flush. “I expected you to make me strip for you while I was in trance.”

“I thought about that,” I allowed. “Making you perform, strip yourself for my pleasure, unable to stop until you were completely naked.” I paused to let that sink in and watch her squirm. “But let’s face it, you’ve done most of the work for me already. So I was thinking about taking away your ability to move or speak and then undressing you myself. What do you think about that?”

“That would be incredibly hot,” came the automatic answer. Medea covered her face again and squeezed her legs together. “Dammit, I love and hate that at the same time!”

“Stop.”

She did, in mid squirm, with a tiny little whimper. “That sounded like arousal,” I commented. “You did tell me that you like being helpless, Leda. You even told me that I could strip you and you’d find that very arousing. I’ll bet that right now you’re realizing that I can touch you anywhere I please, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me short of a safe word. I can manipulate your body, touch it, stroke it, tease it any way I like. And the more you think about that, the more you can feel your whole body getting more and more sensitive to my touch. The slightest touch, in the most innocent spot, becomes as arousing as a touch in that wet spot inside your panties. Here, let me show you.” I placed a finger on her knee and slowly drew it up the top of her leg to the shirt hem and watched Medea’s breathing quicken and her muscles tense without moving.

“Yes, you felt that. And of course if I do happen to touch you in a more intimate way, it’s exponentially more arousing this way, isn’t it?” To prove the point, I lifted her leg and placed her foot on my shoulder, exposing the wet area to my view. I placed my finger on the inside of her knee and drew it slowly down her inner thigh, stopping just shy of her panty line. Her breathing quickened again, getting faster and more strained as I traced that line. Holding my finger in place, I looked at her face and said, “Status check?”

“Green,” came the reply.

“Outstanding. Then I think it’s time for me to take my shirt back.” I put her legs in the air, bent at the knees, and then swiveled her and lifted her body into a sitting position. Every touch brought a sharp breath and a tiny moan. I spread her legs, placed her feet on the floor, and lifted her by the armpits into a standing position. Medea’s hands were still partially over her face, so I moved them to her sides.

Catching her eyes with mine, I felt my way down the front to the lower buttons and slowly undid them until the shirt was completely open. Still watching her eyes, I placed both index fingers on her lower belly just above the waist and slowly drew them upwards. I traced two lines up to and around the navel, between the breasts, and up to her collarbone while she gasped and whimpered for me. At the collarbone I moved my fingers outward to catch the shirt and just pushed it off her shoulders, letting my palms brush across her erect nipples as the shirt slid neatly down and off, landing on the floor behind her.

I took the opportunity to appreciate her breasts. The nipples stood out, hard and prominent and begging to be played with. So I helped myself, and taunted her a little at the same time. “I know how much you wanted me to do this, Leda. You’re stiff and helpless; I can play with these breasts for as long as I want, and you can’t stop me without using a safe word. We both know you won’t do that, because you told me that the thought of me touching and caressing you while you’re helpless arouses you. You told me it’s something you want.” Then a thought struck me. “Leda, if I ask you a question while you’re in this state, you are still compelled to give me a truthful, complete answer and you are able to speak that answer even while the rest of your body remains fixed and motionless. If I keep fondling your breasts like this, while you’re helpless to avoid it, what will happen?”

“I will probably come,” she said with a bit of a whimper.

“And suppose I were to peel down your panties and finger you right around here?” I asked, tracing the outline of her labia through the sopping wet panties, which caused her to shake with the effort of staying still.

“I would definitely come,” she replied. “I wouldn’t be able to stop it. And holy fuck would that be hot!”

“Well, since you put it that way…” I reached around and slipped both hands inside her panties at the back, taking a moment to squeeze her bottom. Then I moved my hands to her sides and pushed the panties down off her hips. I dropped to one knee and peeled them down to just above the knees, which was as far as they would go with her legs in that open position. Her scent reached my nose quickly and gave me a powerful urge to throw her on the bed and take her right then, the test be damned.

I shook it off, stood up, and placed a hand on her inner thigh. “You can feel my hand right there, against your thigh,” I told her. “A simple curl of my fingers would put them right in that wet, sensitized spot. A little more than that and I could have a finger inside you, teasing you from within. It would be so easy, and it would send you so far off the edge that you’d be forced to orgasm for me. Status check?”

Her voice trembled. “Green.”

“Hold off as long as you can,” I told her. “As soon as your orgasm starts, your whole body goes limp and relaxed, and that makes every sensation all the more powerful.” With my left arm around her just under the armpits and my leg shifted forward to brace myself, I ever-so-gently let my fingers brush against her slit.

I could feel her muscles straining, and despite their best efforts she did manage to shiver. A soft groan escaped her lips. My fingers moved more purposefully, tracing the line of her labia, spreading her moisture around. They found her clit and encircled it, causing her breaths to get sharper and faster and those groans to rise in pitch. I gave my hand a slight twist and used my thumb to keep circling the button while my middle finger probed back … back … and inside.

Medea’s weight came crashing onto me as her body went limp. A series of primal, animal sounds came out of her mouth and got louder as my right hand slipped a little bit, leaving my finger deeper inside her and my palm pressing all around. Her arms wrapped around me, heavy and loose but holding on. “That’s right,” I said, my mouth maybe an inch from her neck but there was an ear nearby. “I’ve got you, Leda. You can keep letting that orgasm have its way with you, rewarding you for you obedience.” When her breathing started to slow, I slid my right hand out from between her legs and used it to grab firmly onto the back of her leg. That gave me the leverage I needed to lift her up and gently set her down on the bed.

Her face looked up at me, half dazed, half blissed out. I let my left hand glide up her body and fondle a breast. As her eyes widened I squeezed a hard nipple. “Surrender to me.” She moaned for a moment and then flopped.

Thanks to recent events I was getting urgent signals from my cock reminding me that it hadn’t been fully satisfied yet, so I took a minute to gather my wits. “Now, Leda,” I said, working to keep my voice quiet and even, “I hope you don’t think the test is over just because I allowed you to orgasm.” I slid her panties the rest of the way off, causing a few more moans from the still-enhanced sensation. “Right now, your bloodstream is flooding with endorphins and oxytocin. That’s a powerful cocktail of hormones that makes you even more trusting, more bonded to me. They make you want to please me. You want to please me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Jason. I want you to make me please you.”

I’d been planning to make her edge for me, helplessly frigging herself while I watched and prevented her from quite getting to orgasm. That plan went immediately out the window. “Very well, then. Leda, it’s time to establish that I have complete control over your sexual behaviors. For the rest of the night, Leda, every time I give you a direct order you are absolutely compelled to obey it. Your mouth automatically responds with ‘I must obey’ and your body immediately follows the order, regardless of what your conscious mind may think or believe. You can notice that automatic, unstoppable response and hear yourself say ‘I must obey’, and let the fact that you have no choice but to follow my orders arouse you more and more every time you think about it. The very sound of your voice saying ‘I must obey’ is powerfully arousing to you, because it means you’re being compelled to do something and are helpless to resist me. I know how much that turns you on because you told me so. As soon as your subconscious mind accepts and agrees to this suggestion, I want you to say ‘I must obey’.”

“I must obey.” It took a lot less time than I expected, and the arousal in her voice made it doubly hot to hear. My hand wandered to my cock, finding it hard and wanting attention. I moved back to the sofa, sitting on the towel that was still there, and counted her up.

Medea’s eyes opened and searched for me. When they found me, they move swiftly from my face to the length of my cock and then back up. “You’re enjoying this,” she remarked.

“You had the full-body orgasm,” I reminded her. “Stand up.”

“I must obey.” Her face looked surprised at the words and then strained as she quickly moved to stand before me. “Fuck, that’s hot.”

“Face the wall behind you.”

“I must obey. Unfh!”

I admired her back side for a moment. “Turn around and look at me.”

“I must obey. Ahhh!”

Something about her staring at me made my hand wander back to my groin. Her eyes followed it and I noticed her lips quivering. “I just remembered something,” I told her. “A while ago, when I was stroking myself for your pleasure, you said there were several arousing things you could do to my cock if you chose to. You even said that maybe you’d show me some later. Well, Leda, it’s later. Show me what you can do to arouse me more.”

“I must obey. Oh, fuck I must obey!” She put some extra sway in her hips as she took the two steps toward me from the bed. She put her hands on my knees and spread my legs wide. Her breasts came tantalizingly close to my face as she leaned over me and picked up the lube bottle which had been laid aside, then retreated as she knelt between my feet.

Medea dispensed some lube into her palm and held her hands together momentarily to warm it. Then she put the side seam between her hands onto the tip of my cock and pressed down, forcing my shaft in between her hands. The effect on me was immediate and powerful: I drew in a sharp breath and felt all of my mental focus drawn to my cock. “Holy fuck! Why does that feel so good?”

“Because when you were hypnotized earlier I suggested this response to me touching your cock,” came the automatic answer, followed by a very sexy grunt.

I was too far gone in the sensations to complain. Medea worked me up and down, essentially having me fuck her hands. Then she switched to a fist slowly pumping my shaft while the other hand traced up and down the seam of my balls. A few seconds later she held my cock steady while she ran her palm over the top, making it incredibly sensitive and causing my body to shake. The next move took advantage of that, stroking a finger all around the perimeter and wiping the precum from the tip. Every time I thought I was about to lose it, she’d change the motion and find a new way to bring me to the edge. My head kept lolling back, breaking my view.

“You seem to be enjoying this,” she said, her own voice sounding breathy and strained. “I think you want to come, and that you’re ready to come very, very hard. All it would take is something nice and consistent, rhythmic … like being inside me. You could make do that—take you inside me and make you come so hard. All you have to do is tell me to do it, and I’d be completely unable to resist. You know how much you want that, don’t you? I want you to make me do it for you.”

That did it. I found my voice. “Leda, climb on top of me, take my cock inside you, and make me come.”

“I … must … obey!!!” Her words came in gasps. Medea climbed up to straddle me, staring into my eyes, and lowered herself onto my shaft. She shuddered and closed her eyes as she settled down on top of me, focusing on the sensations in her body. Then the rhythmic rocking started, working me in and out. My hips moved to the same rhythm, and I felt the pressure building quickly. Her eyes opened and looked back down at me, glassy but aware. “I can’t stop,” she confessed. “This is … so fucking … HOT! … I don’t know … which of us … will come first.”

I felt her clenching her inner walls around me, driving the sensation up another several notches, and resolved to hold out for as long as I could. My hands found her breasts and toyed with them, ignoring her gasp of “Not fair!” She leaned in to me, perhaps trying to make it harder for me to play with her nipples, but in doing so she put one right where I could get my mouth on it. I swirled my tongue around it, tracing the outline, flicking the puckered end. One hand reached down, finding her mound, following that down and in, probing ...

Medea came hard and loudly, grinding herself against me and shaking all over. Her inside muscles clamped down hard. Each gasp caused her to rise up a little and then slam back down. Looking at her, feeling her, hearing her, threw me over the edge too. I came so hard that I lost control of my body for a moment. Every muscle locked hard and my awareness narrowed down to the pulsing sensation in my groin as I pumped fluid into her.

We lay sprawled on the couch for several minutes, breathing heavily, unable to summon the energy to move. Finally I managed to sweep her hair out of my face with a heavy hand. “Leda?”

“Hmmm?”

“Congratulations. You’ve completed the test.”

“Yay,” she said weakly. “What do I win?”

“What do you want?”

She snuggled me tightly. “You.”