The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The meeting of two minds.

(The idea of this story came about through a session of emails with Chris so I feel its only fair to give him credit for inspiration, and hope I dont pinch his own ideas too much!)

Well I have to admit it, when I’d agreed to help a ‘friend’ with an experiment he was running there were one or two things I didnt quite know about him. Still I guess its a bit late to back out now. Not that I suspect he’d let me!

First, and one I would have had major doubts about if I’d known it, was that he did work for the Government and related departments. But of course he didnt, or more likely wasnt allowed to tell me that.

Secondly, when he’d mentioned that the experiment was to study the possibility of controlling computers by ‘non direct’ control I hadnt worked out just what that might mean for me. I was just expecting to control something with a light beam or something, not to be wrapped up in silver looking like a chicken ready to be roasted in the oven! And at least an oven ready chicken doesnt have electrode pads all over its body as its about to get roasted, unlike me. Well alright, I was told I wasnt going to get roasted, they were just there to study my vital signs I was told, but even I suspected that might just be ‘government-speak’, and as I found out, I was right! Even if it might not have been entirely in his plans...but probably was!

But thats jumping ahead a bit...so lets go back to how I got here in the first place,

* * *

(A few weeks before, Friday evening)

I struggled into my apartment, to say the journey home hadnt been great would be termed an understatement, but lets leave it at that for now. The day at work hadnt been great, we’d been busy, the computer system had gone on a go-slow, so by now not only was I frustrated, but tired as well. I slammed a ready meal into the microwave and while waiting for it I switched my computer on to see if I had any mail. Well non junk emails anyway!

To my surprise there was one there from Tony, surprised because I hadnt heard from him in a while and also because he was usually so tied up in his research work that he forgot about the rest of the human race existing. It seemed he was as bored with dining alone as I had got, and wanted to meet up for a drink and a chat. Oh, and something about an interesting work position he thought I was suitable for that had come up at his place. I laughed at that, just about anything had to be more interesting than the call centre I worked in dealing with requests and orders for some ‘dull’ company that required little or no real brain activity to keep the bosses happy. As long as we were taking the orders, bringing enough cashflow for the shareholders, and they were paying us enough salary to keep us happy, well what more mattered! If they could have found machines that could do the job, they probably would have us all replaced!

And alright, Tony is quite cute in a scientific geeky sort of way, so a drink (or three) and maybe a meal bought for me by him wasnt such a bad idea. Especially if the new job was as good as he claimed it to be. Couldnt be worse than the present one anyway I thought to myself. So I emailed him back telling him I’d meet him at the ... bar in town tomorrow at 7 as he’d suggested.

By then the microwave had ‘pinged’ to tell me the meal was ready so I slumped in front of the TV with a tray, watched it for a while before heading back to the computer having washed up etc. I was intrigued by what Tony had said about the job position so I dived onto his companies website to try and see what it might involve, hoping it might test my mind more than my current job. Strange thing was that their site said they didnt have any vacancies at present, so I had no more idea what might be involved than I did before I started. It said they were currently researching into Remote Control Computer Interfacing but wasnt giving any details on what that involved, I suspected maybe it was top secret, but planned to use my feminine wiles on Tony to see if I could find out more the following evening.

(Saturday)

So OK, I was a few minutes late getting there, but then again, isnt that the way we women are meant to be! Keep the man waiting. Besides I’ve never been a great one for going into bars alone where I dont know anyone. And as this place had only been open a few weeks that was likely to be the case.

Well alright, that was the official excuse. Unofficially I hadnt got a clue how formal the night might get, so it was the old problem of what to wear. Despite all rumours blondes arent all wild, sexy creatures, there are some like me who are dull, and probably slightly neurotic about things! And I’d never win a beauty pageant either. I ended up going in a reasonably decent white top and a new chocolate coloured skirt that was definitely below knee length. I knew Tony said I had shapely legs and liked to admire them, so I gave him a bit of a show without showing too much. Turn him on a little, but act my age, I am 32 now for heavens sake! Too old for the sex kitten look even though the figure was still in reasonable condition. And a decent rack up top for him to admire as well.

“Stephanie, good to see you again.” he called out as I entered the bar, I was glad I’d decided not to wear heels as I’d sort of forgotten Tony was only about 5ft 9, about an inch shorter than me. So if I’d worn heels as well...!

At least I’d remembered one thing correctly, Tony was cute, and given that it was several months since I’d had any ‘bedroom activities’ other than with myself I hoped I might break the fast later that evening, I was suitably equipped just in case the chance arose. I was impressed in his diligence, a Vodka and Coke awaited my arrival, he hadnt forgotten even though it had been about 6 months since I last saw him.

It was good to chat to him, he was one of the few people who knew that I was actually also Louise Christie, semi acclaimed sci-fi story writer, well semi acclaimed on the internet at least. I had sent one of my longer works off to a publisher (or few) a while back with no joy whatsoever, so it looked like the internet would be the peak of my writing career, mind as I enjoyed writing it didnt really bother me. And at least it kept me busy at weekends. So though my technological inventions tended to be fictional (and often extreme), his were more realistic in their aims, it did at least it give us a common subject of sorts to talk about.

It didnt seem like the meal was forthcoming, but I diplomatically mentioned bar meals and that seemed fine with him. We ordered, bought another round of drinks and settled down to talk more. There was just one topic of conversation he seemed to be avoiding, the one of most interest (other than Tony of course) to me, this new job. So eventually ‘blonde subtlety’ won out!

“Alright Tony, unless its so hush hush we cant discuss it here, I’m intrigued, whats this super new job position your company has lined up for me that is so much more attractive than my present one? Especially as its not even advertised on the company website.” I asked him.

He laughed at that, he knew how dull my current job was, so as a bluff it really wasnt going to work.

“I need a new assistant to help with my research, and given your love of sci-fi and hi-tech advances I thought it might be right up your street. But if you’d rather carry on working in that lovely call centre?” he asked.

I wrinkled my nose, that was all the answer he needed on that question.

“So what’s involved, nothing too complex I trust, after all writing fiction and doing fact are a million miles apart!” I replied.

“Well I cant give you too many details here, its a bit top secret for that, but no, its nothing you cant easily cope with. Basically I need someone to record and collate the results of the tests, help set up and check the equipment, and just generally assist. And the work should interest you and give you a few story ideas, we’re doing studies into helping people with movement difficulties to operate a computer remotely so its worthy work. Hey, you can even volunteer to help out with the tests if you like, you should enjoy that to put it mildly!” he told me.

He sold me on the idea there and then. The idea of putting science fiction into fact, and being involved was too much to say no to.

“So how soon do you want an answer?”

“Oh, as soon as you like, how much notice do you have to give at work anyway?”

“A fortnight, assuming I’m interested of course.”

“And are you?”

“Dont be daft, of course I am! Though I cant see how it can be different enough to affect my storylines!”

He just smiled,“We will see on that one. Especially if you help with the research.”

I didnt coax him into bed that night much to my disappointment, he said he’d better confirm arrangements for my new job, and though I found that hard to believe at 10.30 on a Saturday evening I let it go. Didnt let my vibrator go at home though until it was deep inside my sopping pussy and whirring away at maximum speed. I slipped on a pair of nipple clamps to play with, let my mind drift to thoughts of being linked to a computer and 10 minutes later exploded in a heavy orgasm. Followed swiftly by several others, boy was I glad I’d put a towel under me! For some reason I slept well that night.

The next fortnight at work passed dully enough, I heard from Tony, and others at his company over that time confirming arrangements, and received forms I had to sign because of the secret nature of the work I would be involved in. The Saturday between jobs I got a call from Tony saying there were one or two things we needed to discuss before Monday, and could he come round, I happily said yes.

Basically there wasnt an awful lot he couldnt have told me over the phone, I suppose the fact I’d need to undergo medical checks on Monday came better from him face to face, but he could have told me over the phone if he’d wanted to. Thing is, I dont think he wanted to! I think the only question was over who dragged who into my bedroom and seduced the other! I think we both wanted it badly, and it was worth the wait. He did use the condom, dont think either of us wanted to run the risk of me failing the medical through pregnancy, besides which I had no desire to ever be a mother!

I was naughty really, I lay back and allowed myself to think I was his obedient sexbot that he had created while he fucked me senseless. Alright I gave him a blowjob afterwards so I wasnt totally motionless the whole time. That wasnt down to the new job as much as the story I was working on, but it sure was good for both of us as the ‘sexbot’ had exploded her juices all over his big cock first. I never noticed the glint in his eye when, having swallowed his cum neatly I raised my body and said,

“Have you any further commands for your sexbot Master?” before bursting into a fit of giggles.

“Not for now.” Tony replied, “But maybe later!”

* * *

Monday morning I turned up for work as planned, on time naturally. I was hoping to see where I’d be working, partly out of curiousity to see what was involved, but mainly to see if it could possibly inspire me to any new story ideas as Tony had suggested. In fact what happened next did give me story ideas, but not the ones I’d considered.

And this was just the medical examination!

I was expecting just the standard stuff, you know, urine sample, blood pressure etc just to make sure I was healthy, but I was wrong. OK, they did those things, but then they checked my eyesight, my hearing and even ran an EEG scan on me, I had no idea why, but if it got me the job I’d go along with it. They also checked my breasts for what I assumed at the time was a check to see if I had signs of breast cancer as it was that sort of machine, but maybe now I suspect I was wrong?

Anyway, all of that seemed fine, but it seemed to take most of the morning to do, so afterwards I was told to get some lunch in the canteen and Tony would meet me there and take me to my workplace afterwards. And he did.

The workplace. I only write fiction, so I had no idea what an actual Scientific experiment lab would look like, but I suppose it did look something like some of my fictional ones. Banks of computers, dozens of dials and knobs that could be operated by someone who, presumably at least, knew what they were doing. I might do these things in fiction, but in reality I wouldnt have a clue where to start! There were a few tubes bubbling away containing strange liquids some, if not all not yet known to the general public I suspected. These varied from about 6 inches high to one you could contain a whole body in, if so desired. That largest one seemed inactive and empty at present though, though my mind rushed with ideas of what could be carried out on a ‘victim’ within it. Those ideas I suspected were miles from the reality though. But they might give me a few story ideas.

He showed me to the monitor and keyboard which would be my main worktool, gave me reams of data to input and told me that should keep me busy for the afternoon, and he was right. Not that the figures and data meant much to me, but then again that didnt matter, I was there for my secretarial skills, not my scientific ones! It was interesting enough, and certainly better than being a ‘unit’ in a call centre, that was for sure.

The funny thing was, that by the end of the week no volunteers had arrived to run any tests on the machines, I’d assumed there would be a steady stream of these, but no one other than me, and several ‘experts’ had appeared in the lab all week. And they all seemed to eye me up with interest, most strange. Alright I’m not Medusa, but I’m no stunner either, so all these men (and the odd woman) eyeing me up like that baffled me, had I became pretty overnight or something? Not in my opinion at least! So why was I attracting their eye so much?

It was Friday evening, just before going home time that Tony asked the 64 million dollar question,

“Err Stephanie, as you may have noticed we’re a bit short on volunteers at present, and we were just wondering, would you fancy helping out at all? It does mean wiring you up a ‘little’, lets face it, you’re going to be controlling the computer by brain function alone and thats not going to happen unless we actually link you into the controlling mechanism within the computer unit. And there’s no need to worry, its perfectly safe, we even get you to wear a special suit to protect you from any possible electrical feedback, we dont want to ‘fry’ you after all. And it should give you some ideas for your stories as well with luck, after all how many sci-fi authors get to have their mind actually linked into a computer to control it?”

I wrinkled my nose, “Let me guess, the suit is silver so I look just like a robot as well?”

He tried to look embarrassed as he nodded, but failed miserably, “Well yes actually, it is, how did you guess?”

“No idea!” I said without wishing to sound too sarcastic, “I know I sometimes, well alright often robotise myself in my stories, doesnt mean I want to become one for real though!”

He laughed, “And I thought you did!”

I grinned, “Well maybe I do, but it doesnt have to be done by stealth you know. Why not just ask?”

Tony smiled, “Well this is more being a robotic type controller than a controlled robot, but I can reverse the roles if you like?”

I just glared at him.

“Dont worry Steph, I’ll make sure your mind is safe.” he told me, adding under his breath, “Safe inside the computer at least.”

“Alright, I’ll do it then.” I replied, “Dont want to find myself out of a job do I?”

“Thanks.” he replied.

* * *

So lets move things on to todays events.

I arrived at work as per normal and headed for the lab I worked in. Tony and a couple of the other guys were there already waiting for me despite the fact I’d arrived 10 minutes early thanks to a delayed bus running late enough for me to catch it. Also there to greet me was a large chair that I can best describe as a cross between a Dentists Chair and the Electric Chair they use to kill people! And they were going to wire me, and my mind up to it. Wonderful!

I get handed the silver suit to put on, it looks like lycra but the feel is more like liquid, I suspect I’m going to feel like I’m wearing paint when I put it on. Despite my protests that I’ve already had a shower that morning I’m told I need to go and have a bath before I put it on. I accept I’m not going to win the argument so I go off with this woman who directs me to the bathroom, where to my surprise the bath is already run. The temperature is just about right, so I assume the woman had run it for me before coming to fetch me, so I slip in and relax for a while. The bath gel has a strange texture, it almost sticks to me rather than washing over me, but I put that down to her being heavy handed with it when she poured it in. Whatever, the sensation is nice and it helps me relax before the ‘big event’ I guess. After 15-20 minutes of this wallowing I decide to get out and let out a little squeal of panic as I see my previously neatly shaven pussy is now as bare as the day I was born! Its only then I realise that every hair on my body that had been under the water was gone as well. Was I grateful now that I hadnt put my hair under!

I patted myself dry with the towel, well as much as I could at least, I still seemed slightly sticky however much I tried to dry myself off. I pulled on the silver suit, it went on quite easily, as if the stickiness was helping it to slide over my naked body, then pulling it up over my head so the only part of me that could be seen was my face. It seemed to cling everywhere, as I said it felt like liquid, and moved over me like liquid, even seeming to squirm inside my genitals and rear. Mind I must have enjoyed the sensation because my nipples were trying to pierce the suit like needles, they were so aroused.

I did mention the hair loss thing to the woman when she came to collect me, she told me not to worry as that was one of the reasons to have the bath, so that the skin was silky smooth when the electrodes made contact with it. I should have asked how they were going to do that through the suit...but forgot! As I walked back it almost felt like I was naked, the suit was so much like a liquid skin that it was hard to notice I was wearing it, mind for all it revealed I might as well have been naked! Trouble was the idea of looking just like a robot was turning me on!

Tony smiled at the sight as I walked back into the room, I suppose by then the nipples were giving away signs I’d rather they hadnt.

“Looks like someone is looking forward to this, you’d think someone enjoyed being dressed totally in silver from head to toe! Sorry we cant arrange to actually turn you into a robot at present.”

I just glared at him, “Alright, apart from feeling like I’m naked in this liquid suit I dont deny that I do like the idea of looking just like one. Well apart from my face I guess, one touch of humanity you are letting me keep I trust?”

“Err, sorry, no, I cant even do that I’m afraid, otherwise you could get an electric discharge through your head and that would never do, I need you to slip this mask on I’m afraid.” and he handed me a face mask made of the same gel like substance. I did as requested and put it on.

“Oh great, so now I look just like Maria from Metropolis I guess, I certainly feel that way. Mind back then they didnt actually run any electricity through her, unlike me!”

“You look far sexier Steph, your suit is so much more err...body forming than hers.”

“Oh tell me, just get on with it will you?”

They took me at my word, helped me into the seat and showed me the computer I would operate, of course it didnt need a keyboard to do that, just my mind. They placed the skull cap tightly over my head, and while the rest of the electrodes were being placed over my entire body they explained to me what would happen. Basically it came down to firing up the electrodes in the skull cap so that my brain activity could be registered and interfaced with that of the computer system. They would then fire up the other electrodes so that the computer could read my vital signs and check on me at all times. After that they’d run instructions on the monitor in front of me, and simply wanted me to carry them out by thought transfer to the computer, all I needed to do was read the instructions and everything should happen from there. And after about 30 minutes I’d be finished and could get out of the suit again. Finally they signalled they were ready, I couldnt see much because of the face mask but it felt like electrodes were on every known part of my body, I hoped they’d remembered not to send a charge through the heart, but I’m sure they knew about that.

“Commence computer-human interface programme, Random Observation Brain Override Test.” I heard someone say.

“Hang on, brain override, I thought it was interfacing, not overriding my brain.” I thought, and was just about to say so when the pulse of electricity hit my brain and temporarily wiped away all resistance from within me. Then a second, more powerful surge hit me and the brain literally blanked out.

“Interface of two units successful, human brain activity now overriden completely.” Tony said, not that I was aware of it, “Computer control of human mind will be completed in 30 seconds.”

“Activate all physical override electrodes, commence Body Override Tests. Increase to maximum power only when computer has full control of her mind.”

“Commencing run of second tests, set to activate full power in 15 seconds from now.”

My whole body shuddered as the power levels steadily increased, not that I was aware of it! The silver suit literally began to glow as the power levels rose towards maximum.

“Any moment now” Tony said to those watching.

What that moment was, was the suit glowing so brightly that they all needed to put on dark glasses to avoid being dazzled by the bright glare as my human body reached a point of electrical overload and I would have died but for the suit. But was it still a suit? In fact the incredible intensity of the electricity had quite literally melded the suit into my skin, the liquid gel literally flowing into the upper layers of my skin and coating it silver. It was no longer a suit, it was part of me.

“Commence neural reprogramming of unit, full programme to be downloaded into her mind.” was the instruction given. “Activate the physio-chipping device.”

I wasnt aware of it but literally millions of pieces of data were instantly downloaded into my mind, erasing any old data that may have still been there in the process. The physio-chipping device had apparantly been slipped into me in a drink, the effect was that when high voltage electricity activated it all organic substances in my body were immediately transformed into controllable micro chips and high tech wiring systems, I literally became a machine at that moment. For the next hour or so the process of downloading data and bodily transformation continued at speed. Then finally, finally they turned everything off and waited nervously.

Finally the computer signalled to Tony the moment they had been waiting for,

“Robot unit Stephanie now fully prepared for operation. Do you wish her to be activated?”

He didnt need to be asked again, he quickly pressed the yes button. After a few moments her blue eyes opened and she looked straight ahead,

“Robot Unit Stephaniebot 1 now active and awaiting commands Sir.” she stated, the cheer in the room was deafening. She didnt react to the noise at all.

“Standby Stephaniebot 1, we need to check your functions.” Tony said to her.

“Unit obeys her command.” was her only reply and she stood still on the spot.

It took a few minutes to check her over before the technicians raised a thumbs-up to state all had worked perfectly.

“Gentlemen, before you stands the perfect robot unit. In this mode she is totally obedient and will obey any command given to her, and I mean literally any command that doesnt break the laws of robotics. So thankfully she cant kill us even if the Stephanie inside her would like to! But I doubt it somehow. But put her in human mode and it would be hard to tell her apart from the old Stephanie, other than if given commands by certain people she will obey them immediately. Well undetectable unless she went through a metal detector unit of course!” that comment causing all to laugh loudly, “But most important of all is the stealth mode, when her mind is literally that of a machine, totally obedient and pliant to control, but when she acts so human that no one will know she isnt! Perfect for the spying missions we have in mind for her, and of course most importantly totally indestructible. Oh, and naturally she’s been given a ‘little bit’ of sexual programming as well, men, or indeed women as well would find her the perfect lover in that mode. Mind I plan to try out tonight...just to make sure!”

Everyone applauded Tony.

That night he did try out her sexual programming, as did his friend Rachel while he recovered, and she passed all tests with flying colours. The next morning at work he put her into human mode, and she simply carried on with her days work as normal, Stephanie not even realising what had happened to her. Various ‘tests’ were done over the next few weeks, all successfully, so the decision was made to go to the next stage. She even continued to write her stories during this time.

One Wednesday morning two men in suits entered the lab, Stephanie looked up at them smiling and greeted them,

“How can I help?”

“Stephaniebot 1, enter spy mode 16.”

Her eyes blinked, she let out a small bleep and said,” Unit in Spy Mode 16, what are my orders Sir?”

“You are to come with us Stephaniebot 1, we have a mission for you.”

“Unit obeys command Sir.” and all 3 left the room together.

(The mission, maybe sometime I’ll tell you about that!)

* * *