The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mega-Hero Goes Down

Axe-Man swung his lethal weapon, expecting it to cut through the chest of his arch-nemesis, Mega-Hero, but it richocheted with an arm-shattering clang, the impacts vibrations forcing him to wobble and lose his grip on his axe. Once it was out of his grasp, the symbiosis between it and his high-tech battlesuit was broken, and Axe-Man was little more than a body builder in a tight-fitting leather costume. Mega-Hero saw his opening, and stomped on the mislaid axe, shattering it like a fragile light bulb.

Axe-Man gasped at the loss of his powerful weapon (and friend), and gasped as Mega-Hero wound up, and smashed him in the jaw with a devastating uppercut. Axe-Man went flying through the store window, landing in a pile of men’s clothing and mannequins, unconscious.

“Looks like a job for Mega-Hero…is completed!” the superhero smiled to himself, his blinding-white teeth gleaming beneath his blue mask which covered the upper portion of his face from his forehead to just below his cheeks.

He strode over to his defeated enemy, crowds of people cheering him on, thankful that the blue and white spandex-clad mysterious muscleman had saved Echo City once more. They watched as his white cape flowed behind him as he strode purposefully towards his unconscious enemy, stopping momentarily as he shielded his eyes from a random glare of bright sunlight. He continued through the store window, and stood before Axe-Man, his hands on his hips, striking a victorious pose for a nearby newspaper reporter.

“Mega-Hero!” squealed Tonya McPrice, running for him, and wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders.

“Hey, babe! Did you see me beat the Axe-Man at his own game?” he asked, shmooshing his lips onto hers for a powerful kiss without asking for it.

She nearly fainted from his over-powering masculinity. “Yes, I did! You were wonderful? I wonder where Grant is?”

Mega-Hero grinned, displaying perfect white teeth. “I’m sure he’s around here…somewhere!”

Mega-Hero nearly chuckled out loud as he observed his lady friend’s confusion as to the whereabouts of the nerdy parking enforcement officer, unknowing that Mega-Hero was the wimpy officer in his true identity. He had taken Tonya out for an expensive lunch at a local hotdog stand, but when the Axe-Man had showed up boasting he was going to knock down the Taylor Building with his power axe, Grant Murbly sprang into action and converted his cells into the super-powered energy man known as Mega-Hero.

“Well, looks like it’s time to pack ol’ Axe-Man off to the City Jail again!” mega-Hero boasted. “This makes the fourth time we’ve fought in two years! I wonder why the Warden keeps releasing him and other super villains, despite their crimes against the city or humanity?”

Mega-Hero shrugged his powerful shoulders, reached down to pick up the Axe-Man by the gold-rimmed collar of his leather costume, when he froze momentarily. Axe-Man didn’t wear a mask, so his rugged features were displayed, and for the first time Mega-Hero realized how good-looking the man was. In fact, he could almost be a match for his own hunky looks, beneath his mask. Mega-Hero continued to stare at his unconscious for, unaware of his squeeze-of-the-month, Tonya, was asking him if something was wrong.

Police Inspector Ridge showed up with a couple cops on either side, intent on questioning the Axe-Man and reading him his rights, when he, too, stopped in his tracks, his eyes bulging out at what he saw.

MEGA-HERO?! What’re you doing to Axe-Man?!

It was exactly what Tonya was shouting out, as well, even as cub reporter Timmy Trentway, took photo after photo of the bizarre encounter.

Mega-Hero had found himself uncontrollably aroused and single-minded as he looked at the Axe-Man’s open mouth, so he wrapped his arms around the sleeping man, and pressed his hungry lips onto the Axe-Man’s, turning his head back and forth to feel every sensual contour of his enemy’s lips. He adjusted his position and wiggled his pelvis back and forth so that his erect cock was matched up with the bulge in the Axe-Man’s leggings.

Axe-man began to come to, returning the kiss at first, until he opened his eyes and found his rival, the do-gooder Mega-Hero on top of them. Axe-Man tried to fight him off, but without his power axe, he was outmatched by Echo City’s resident superhero.

“Uh…sir? Should we, uh, stop this?” a cop asked Inspector Ridge.

The Inspector leveled him with a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about glare. “The guy can knock down a bridge with one punch! You wanna stop him from getting off?!”

The cop backed down, but rested a comforting hand on Tonya’s shoulder, as she sniffled and wondered what had happened to the macho skirt-chasing super hero of her dreams.

“Oh, Mega-Hero! I always thought you were a manly man, but never a man’s man!

The Axe-Man, finding himself also turned on more than he had ever felt before, had stopped resisting Mega-Hero, and encouraged Mega-Hero to keep kissing him. Oblivious to the rest of the world, Mega-Hero rubbed Axe-Man’s tight leather pants, creating a stunningly huge erection. He grasped it gently in his blue-gloved hand, and began to rub and stroke it.

“Oh, God, Axe-Man, you’ve got a beautiful cock!” He rolled his tongue around the Axe-Man’s mouth, moaning and gasping from his own bliss, when he suddenly realized what he was doing and who was watching him.. “What the—?! I’m not gay! I’ve never had such feelings before! What am I doing with Axe-Man’s—Axe…Man’s…ooooohhh! HOLY SHII—!

The next day as civilian Grant Murbly walked along his beat, ticketing people that thought it was a good idea to double-park in loading zones or leave their cars in parking spots after their meters expired, he tried to wrap his mind around what happened to his mighty alter-ego.

‘How did that happen?’ he wondered. ‘I’m not gay! I don’t have a gay bone in my body! And neither does Mega-Hero! He’s as straight as they come! Ask any of the fifteen women I’ve saved and slept with!”

Passing by the newspaper box displaying today’s copy of the Daily City Review, Murbly paid for a copy and yanked it out, his mouth dropping. There on page 1 was a photograph of Mega-Hero necking with the Axe-Man for the world to see! And that weasly cub reporter, Timmy Trentway and his damned digital camera were to blame! This was going to be a public embarrassment for Mega-Hero the likes of which he could never have expected! Well, knocking down the Pacifica Bridge was a mistake, but his battle against The Rager took every last bit of energy he had to defeat the purple-skinned monster-man.

Murbly’s face lit up at the story below his public relations disaster, and saw a golden opportunity to not only fix his damaged public persona, but also get his skewed sexuality back on track!

She had committed many crimes in the past and was as dangerous as a wild panther, but this time one of his mortal enemies was going to rescue him!

‘Amazonalla, baby, you and I have unfinished business!’ Murbly thought, dashing down the street, ignoring a half dozen illegally-parked cars, so that he could run downstairs to the nearest underground parking lot, where he found a suitable private spot were he could become the savior of Echo City.

Removing his parking enforcement baseball cap, Murbly removed his blue Mega-Hero facemask from the inner lining of the cap and placed it over his face. The nano-technology immediately took control of his body, enveloping it within a halo of energy as his uniform was turned into his Mega-Hero costume, while his muscles were super-energized and pumped up to weight-lifter proportions. Releasing a satisfied sigh as his full power coursed through his veins, Mega-Hero raced back up to street level, his groin area stirring at the prospect of capturing and ravaging Amazonalla.

‘Catch the Criminal Queen, and then chalk her up as another conquest of my super-powered private parts!’ Mega-Hero grinned to himself, jumping up and taking flight.

The news story had mentioned that Amazonalla had already tried once to grab the Sacred Jewels of Blim-Tor-Fal from the Queen of Morbovia, and had failed when Inspector Ridge had substituted fake ones. He knew she’d try again, but she had to start plotting somewhere, and that meant tracking her down to her hide-out.

Amazonalla was beautiful, but she was kind of thick, using the same deserted warehouse on Pier 23 as her launching point of every scheme, so it was easy to bash in the warehouse doors, and catch her and her goons red-handed with weapons and a table full of blueprints of the hotel where the Queen was staying. Above them, a flash of moonlight caught Mega-Hero for a second, as he stomped towards them.

“Get him!” Amazonalla shouted at her three muscular henchmen.

They took the easy way out, and used up all of their ammunition, trying to shoot Mega-Hero with every gun they had, but every bullet simply disappeared before it struck him, as his energy-void shield sent them into oblivion before they even came close to making contact. Mega-Hero charged for them and knocked them down like five-pins, throwing the grunt named ‘Crusher’ into a filing cabinet, punching ‘Rock’ in the stomach and kicking him away into an adjoining washroom, and then in one motion picking up the third bad guy, named ‘Dyno’, and then hefting him overhead.

“Stop!” Amazonalla bellowed.

Mega-Hero did so, holding Dyno above his head. “Yesss?” Mega-Hero prompted.

“Mega-Hero…let’s stop this useless bickering,” she said, offering him an alluring smile, playing with her blonde hair. “I’ve always loved you and you love me. Admit it.”

“Wellll…” Mega-Hero smiled, secretly pleased that his plan was working. He’d screw Amazonalla, re-assert his heterosexuality, and send her to jail!

“I won’t try to rob the Queen of Morbovia. Let go of Dyno, and let’s talk about this…in my penthouse apartment. Alone.”

Mega-Hero’s crotch was throbbing with a hard-on now, and Amazonalla seemed to look on approvingly, until a look of confusion took its place.

“What…are you doing?” she whispered.

“What?” Mega-Hero asked, innocently. He looked above him, and saw one hand holding Dyno up, pressed against his wide chest, while his other…! It was holding up Dyno’s lower body and massaging his cock at the same time! His right hand was twisting and flexing, making Dyno hard, giving him a good idea how big the villainesses henchman really was.

“What am I doing?!” Mega-H ero asked, putting a confused Dyno down on his feet. “Hey, look, man, I’m…I’m sorry…”

“’s’okay,” Dyno blushed, his face almost matching his tight red shirt. “I, uh, kinda liked it.”

Mega- Hero stared at Dyno, who stared back at him, expectantly.

“Well, let’s forget that happened!” Amazonalla smiled, and approached them. “Now let’s talk about us!”

“I don’t think so,” Mega-Hero grunted, before taking Dyno in his arms and planting a long, sensuous kiss on the lips of the surprised ex-con. Dyno returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Mega-Hero, as the superhero began to rub his pelvic area against Dyno’s, marveling in the feel of their hidden cocks rubbing against one another.

“HEYHEYHEY! I’m the one Mega-Hero has the hots for! Remember, Mega-Hero?!” Amazonalla screamed.

Mega-Hero released the kiss he shared with the tough guy, and grunted out, “Scram, lady! This gorgeous hunk of bad-boy and I are going to have some fun together!”

Amazonalla couldn’t believe as Mega-Hero used his super-breath to blow off all of the papers and the lamp from the table, where he bent Dyno over, opening up his jeans, and yanking them down to his knees. Everyone watched, incredulous, as Mega-Hero took Dyno’s cheeks in his hands, parted them, and began to ram his cock into Dyno’s tight ass. Grunting and moaning from pleasure, his eyes closed but his senses were boiling over. He pounded the henchman in his bottom with his super-powered cock keeping it rock hard and wet as he dominated the tough guy.

Dyno’s bushy black eyebrows clenched as he grunted and gasped from the anal sex, prompting Mega-Hero to keep going and not stop. The superhero’s mind was completely focused on Dyno, his only purpose was to give pleasure to this man. Minutes later, Dyno came with wave after wave of orgasmic release.

“Ooooh, Mega-Hero!” Dyno moaned, as Mega-Hero pulled out. “You gotta let me do you now, man!”

Mega-Hero blinked as if he had something in his eye, when he realized he had his dick hanging out, and Dyno was naked from the waist down, too. He gasped and gagged, jumping to his feet, unbelieving what he saw.

“Oh, no! Not again?!”

“C’mon, hot-stuff! Lemme ream you now!” Dyno begged, hopping off the table, and falling to his knees before Mega-Hero.

Aware that Amazonalla and her two other henchmen had left, and that he’d black out again as he made out with another guy, Mega-Hero ran out of the warehouse and flew to his secret headquarters, an underground crime lab, accessed by a secret stairwell beneath an underground parking lot downtown. He pulled up images of the multitude of his super-powered enemies, Amazonalla, the Axe-Man, The Rager, Doctor Scar, Juggle-Man, the Scuz, but none seemed capable to taking over his mind.

‘It must be mind control!’ Mega-Hero insisted to himself. “But who? Who’s behind it all? Gotta research this in depth.”

Mega-Hero accessed crime files and police records, branching out to newspaper stories, tv reports, and internet sites. He worked for hours… …and awoke as if from a trance some time later to find… …his spandex pants removed… …his underwear on the floor… …his hand, sticky, wrapped around his sticky hard cock… …cum oozing out, every nerve alive in his manhood… …gay porn movies playing on several computer screens, as others displayed sexy images of hot naked guys in sexually provocative poses, their own rigid cocks pointing outward, gripped by their own hands, aimed right towards him…

“What am I doing?!” Mega-Hero gasped, now remembering that his research had gotten completely sidetracked, as he veered off towards several gay porn websites, and had begun to masturbate as he watched all of those guys making out with each other, imagining that he, too, was a part of it!

“But, I’m not…I’m not…” he whispered to himself, as he beheld a photo of some guy named ‘Rexx’, his chest shaved smooth so every muscle could be viewed unhindered, his powerfully-intoxicating penis erect and ready for action, the head glinting from the light, a trace of a welcoming smile on Rex’s lips, beckoning Mega-Hero to join him, influence him, offer him unheard of man-to-man pleasures.

Mega-Hero began to stroke himself hard again, staring at Rexx’s eyes, his lips, his cock.

Imagining what Rexx’s cock must feel like with that…beautiful, thick mushroom head of his.

Feeling himself falling in love with the male model.

Mega-Hero submitted to his primal urges, and continued to masturbate to his new-found gay fantasies for the next hour.

A confused Grant Murbly called in sick to work, and instead wandered the streets of Echo City, his mind unable to grasp what was happening to him. Even now, the thought of gay sex had an allure he couldn’t explain, despite his wishes to only be with a woman, preferably Amazonalla, but…

He looked up and saw a billboard that was attracting the attention of other citizens. He read it and wondered who had posted it. It read,

MEGA-HERO: SOON YOU WILL BELONG TO ME

It wasn’t like Amazonalla to advertise her crimes like that, so he doubted it was her. The only other female criminal it might have been perpetrated by was Lady Witch, and even though she was sort of cute, he didn’t relish an intimate encounter with her. She also didn’t seem like the type of arch-villainess that would concoct such a ruse.

A second billboard was spotted by Grant as he passed by Echo Park, and it said the same thing; ‘MEGA-HERO: SOON YOU WILL BELONG TO ME’. He frowned, frustrated, annoyed that the villainess hadn’t at least signed the damned thing! There was no doubt about it; he had a new female enemy to deal with.

Murbly arrived home after trying to make a date with Tonya McPrice, but she only had eyes for Mega-Hero. At least, she used to. After his necking with the Axe-Man, he couldn’t be sure she even wanted to see his super-powered other side. A note was taped to his apartment door, so he pulled it off and read it.

His super-powered blood ran cold. It read,

MURBLY: I KNOW YOU’RE MEGA-HERO. COME TO MY HIDEOUT AT THE TOP OF THE TAYLOR BUILDING IF YOU DARE. SOON YOU WILL BELONG TO ME.

Someone had discovered his true identity! And they were threatening to ‘acquire’ him? He wouldn’t stand for this. He ran back to the elevator and took it down to P1, the first parking level of two beneath his building, and finding a quiet spot, placed his mask on his face, transforming him in seconds to the superhuman being known as Mega-Hero.

Not one for subtlety, Mega-Hero flew at top speed to the top of the Taylor Building, finding the observation area deserted, although a single door remained open, the inside a mysteriously green-lit void. He entered, flexing his fists, ready to pulverize any henchman that crossed him this time. There would be no more fellatio! He’d make sure of that!

As he entered deeper into the green misted room, fewer detailers could be seen than expected. In fact the more he walked the more surreal and void-like the interior became.

“Welcome…Mega-Hero.”

“Who are you?” Mega-Hero demanded to know. “Show yourself!”

“Not yet. Not until you’re ready to accept that you belong to me.”

Mega-Hero frowned, and stopped walking, standing in place, defiant. “I belong to no man!”

The man’s voice chuckled softly. “You’re going to belong to me. And you’ll enjoy it.”

“Not likely!”

“Really? Allow me to give you a demonstration of my power, and know why I call myself ‘The Enslaver’!”

Tensed for action, mega-Hero looked in all directions, expecting to be shot at or jumped by henchmen, but he was taken aback by a pair of muscular men wearing nothing more than tight-fitting speedo bathing suits, and a sheen of body oil from head to toe. He took another step back as he felt a twinge of repulsion at the pretty boys displaying fully erect penises, barely covered by the smooth red material.

“You may have noticed a...heh-heh…change in your behavior the past couple of days? That was my doing. My enslavement-ray zapped you for the first time after you’d defeated the Axe-Man, and again from a skylight when you tried to apprehend Amazonalla. They were short-duration hits, Mega-Hero. You can imagine what will happen when I give you a long, full dose of my ray.”

“Nonsense!”

“Really?” the Enslaver asked. A light suddenly caught Mega-Hero in the eye from within the dark void. He squinted and tried to look away, until the Enslaver commanded, “Look into the light, Mega-Hero. Enjoy its multicolored brilliance.”

Mega-Hero did so, his arms hanging loosely by his sides, as his face went blank. The light went out, and a look of self-assuredness was barely hidden by his mask. “Is that all you’ve got, Enslaver? Nothing happened!”

“Oh, really?” the Enslaver questioned, a mischievous humor flowing through his words.

“Hello, Mega-Hero,” one of the erect bodybuilders said beside Mega-Hero. He turned to look at him, and a wide smile broke out on his face as his heart filled with lust. What a beautiful man! He thought to himself. And what a lovely erection!

“He’s Jules, and I’m Lance,” the other hunky oiled guy said softly beside him. Mega-Hero looked at him, too, and his smile got even wider as he beheld the second masterpiece of maleness near him.

“Hel-llooo!” Mega-Hero grinned, feeling a rush of sexual lust for both men.

They each wrapped their arms around him, squeezing his muscular build and pressing in close to him, so the superhero reciprocated and placed his arms around both young men.

“Are you attracted to us?” Jules asked, returning the suggestive smile.

“Mmmm, yeeaah,” Mega-Hero sighed. He didn’t resist as Jules tilted his head, and made Mega-Hero kiss him. Jules released the kiss only when Lance said he wanted a piece of Mega-Hero, too. He took the superhero by the chin, and shoved his tongue into Mega-Hero’s mouth, giving Mega-Hero’s hard cock an encouraging gentle squeeze. “It’s okay, boys, there’s enough of me to go around for everyone!” He kissed Jules again, then brushed Lance’s lips with his own, before following up with a kiss.

‘WHAT AM I DOING???’ Mega-Hero screamed in his mind, nearly jumping out of his skin as he pushed the two gay men away from him. “NONONONO! I’m not like that! I’m straight! Straight, I tell you!”

“Could have fooled me!” Jules smiled, wiping a speck of saliva from his lower lip.

“Your power won’t work on me again, Enslaver! Now that I know what you’re trying to do, I’ll stop you!” Mega-Hero asserted.

“Then we’ll just have to see who has more power; my enslavement ray, or your supposed heterosexuality!”

Again the light came on before him, only this time it was much brighter. Mega-Hero covered his face, but the glare was all around him, its tempting mind control seeping past his mental defenses. Memories of Jules and Lance’s lips and their hard cocks assaulted his mind and his will, pulling him away from his true self, reforming his mind, his very sexuality.

“Must…think about…tits! Must think…about…Tonya! YES! Tonya! I love…Tonya! I love…Ton…I love…I…love…your…hard…cocks! No! Stop! Can’t find them…desirable! Only find women…desir…only w-w-w—…men…men…men…desirable!”

“Yes, Mega-Hero! You find men incredibly desirable! You find their muscular bodies and hard, erect penises the ultimate turn-on!” the Enslaver prompted, his voice everywhere, including inside mega-Hero’s head.

“Yes…men…love men…men are…desirable…”

“Kneel, Mega-Hero! Kneel before Jules, so that he might indoctrinate you properly into your newfound sexuality!”

“No! Can’t! Must resist! Can’t…resist! Must…kneel…before desirable…man…”

Mega-Hero slumped to one knee and then the other, the enslavement ray encompassing his entire face now. Jules was to his right, so he turned to face the oiled bodybuilder’s pelvis, his face lined up with the tiny bathing suit. Jules carefully and slowly peeled the red suit away, revealing a magnificent eight inch cock with very little pubic hair. It wiggled and stood at attention like a flagpole, pointing upwards, inches from Mega-Hero’s face.

“You can’t resist me, Mega-Hero,” Jules said softly in that effeminate tone of his. “Open your mouth and become one of us.”

Mega-Hero opened his mouth as wide as he felt he need it to be so that Jules’ cock would fit in, and made an involuntary gasp of surprise as Jules’ penis stretched his mouth a little wider, because it was so thick. Jules pushed it in for several inches, gasping and moaning himself as he felt Mega-Hero’s wet tongue and cheeks encompass his smooth penis. Mega-Hero stared wide-eyed at the huge dick pumping his face, finding the sight more and more attractive, more and more his sole sexual desire.

“That’s it, Mega-Hero!” the Enslaver encouraged. “Suck Jules’ gorgeouscock with your entire being! You experience pleasure being his sex toy!”

It was true—he never thought it could be like this, but his mind was racing with images of naked men and their beautiful erect, pumping cocks, his heart racing at the prospect of servicing all them personally. He thought about Jules and Lance’s oiled muscular bodies, the way their muscles created perfect examples of masculine power and realized he found them irresistibly desirable.

Jules reluctantly pulled out of Mega-Hero’s mouth, who suddenly felt very empty without man-meat in it. Commanded to now look at Lance, Mega-Hero kneeled entranced and completely mesmerized by the body builder’s rapid stroking of his cock as he masturbated. Mega-Hero let out a longing sigh, hoping to feel Lance’s cock in his mouth, but it wasn’t what the Enslaver had in mind. A minute later Lance came in several huge gushes of hot cum, shooting his load into Mega-Hero’s face. He opened his mouth, hoping to catch even a few drops of the man-nectar but Lance had aimed lower. The mind controller told Lance to rub his cum into Mega-Hero’s face, so he massaged the superhero’s wet face and chin, rubbing his warm cream into the superhero’s skin. Mega-Hero moaned, enjoying every second, feeling his very being change as the cum penetrated his psyche, flooding him with gay thoughts and desires. The Enslaver told him to stand, which he did. He didn’t resist as Lance pulled his tight blue trunks down to his crotch, exposing the super-hero’s fully erect 8-inch cock. Lance ran his forefinger across the wet opening, and brought it to Mega-Hero’s mouth.

“Taste your own pre-cum, Mega-Hero! Taste your sexual desire…for men!

Mega-Hero did as commanded, relishing the semi-salty flavor of the milky liquid, the thick meatiness of Lance’s manly finger in his mouth, and found himself yearning for another taste.

“You believe me now when I tell you that you will belong to me?” his enemy asked.

“Yes.”

He had never felt so soft and weak, but also felt the stirrings of an unusual desire. He wanted, no, he desperately yearned to be the bottom for a handsome, strong man that would make him feel safe and loved.

A light illuminated a bed nearby that he hadn’t noticed before.

“Go to our bed, Mega-Hero, and lie down on your back.”

A twinge of resistance sparked within Mega-Hero, as he began to question the order, until the overhead enslavement ray flashed in his face. Like a robot Mega-Hero took one step after another towards the bed. Crawling across the bed, he turned around and lay back on the pink sheets and pillow, exhilarated by the sensual experience of so much pink around him.

A figure began to take form from the darkness beyond the bed, but it was hard to tell who it was with the enslavement ray creating a glare in his eyes. Finally, a muscular man appeared, his bare arms exposed as was his chest, while his wrists had gold metal bands wrapped around them. A black mask similar to Mega-Hero’s covered his face, but allowed the hero to admire the full lips and five-o’clock shadow of whiskers on his face. Tight black spandex leggings covered his legs, and gleamed with the reflection of the enslavement beam. The man crawled towards Mega-Hero on all fours, and hovered above him as he looked directly into Mega-Hero’s eyes. The stranger wore a collar of leather and gold, with a nameplate in the center with the name ‘ENSLAVER’ glinting off of it. Mega-Hero felt a shiver and wave of anticipation all at once.

“I am the Enslaver. And as I predicted, you will belong to me, Mega-Hero. And you will know me by my title of Master.” The enslavement ray was replaced by a different one, this one directly overhead that wouldn’t be blocked by the form of the Enslaver. “Your earlier brainwashing was only temporary, Mega-Hero. With the beam on your mind, it’ll soon turn you into my nice, soft sex slave.”

“I…want to be your slave,” Mega-Hero whispered, mesmerized by the masculine features of the Enslaver. His hands rose and began to embrace his adversary, pulling him in close so that they finally felt each other’s powerfully-male bodies together at last. “Turn me into your homosexual love slave.”

The Enslaver grinned triumphantly, wrapping his arms behind Mega-Hero’s neck, and giving the super-hero the most passionate kiss he’d ever experienced. It was so hot, he nearly came right there and then, but held his orgasm in check only through sheer force of will. He could only cum if his new master so ordered it.

The Enslaver began to remove the superhero costume, leaving his mask on. The tight shirt came off as did his gloves, but the leggings remained in a jumble at Mega-Hero’s ankles, a subconscious action that told Mega-Hero that his hidden manhood was revealed and conquered by a gay man whom he could not resist and would allow him would have his way with him. The super-villain then removed his boots and spandex leggings, revealing a thick 9-inch cock fully erect from a jet black clump of bushy black pubic hair.

It made Mega-Hero’s mouth water from desire.

The Enslaver lay on top of Mega-Hero again, careful not to block the enslavement ray, and began to rub up against the superhero, stroke his cock, rub his balls, lick his neck, all the while whispering,

“You’re gay, Mega-Hero…I’m making you gay…you want to make love to me…you must make love to the Enslaver…the Enslaver is your master…you’re only desire is to submit to the Enslaver…”

After long minutes of man-on-man lovemaking, the Enslaver was desperate himself to feel the superhero’s mouth on his cock, so he straddled the wide chest of the muscular hero of Echo City, stroked his cock several times before Mega-Hero’s loving gaze, and then fed him his powerful cock, sliding in several inches into Mega-Hero’s accepting, hungry virgin mouth.

The Enslaver’s cock felt and tasted different from Jules’ dick, having a thicker mushroom head, and width, not to mention a gold cock-ring wrapped around the base and his balls. Mega-Hero’s lips felt alive with sensations and experience that he never knew he possessed, as the thrusting cock pumped his mouth, and he felt every curve and vein in the man muscle, aware that the flesh felt and tasted like no other on his own body. His tongue danced across the cock that entered his mouth again and again and again, making it slippery with his saliva, the musky, manly scent an intoxicating aphrodisiac that he never could have imagined he was fall so deeply in lust with. He’d never felt such joy in the act of complete submission. He fought many battles and felt the stinging taste of defeat before wrestling back to victory, but the cock that so mesmerized and seduced him was too beautiful to resist, an absolute joy to surrender to. He felt weaker than ever before, and loved how a stronger man was dominating him. A memory of the super-villain’s collar with the name ‘Enslaver’ on it further defeated his resistance, even as his enemy/lover imprinted his will on Mega-Hero.

‘Can’t resist the Enslaver,’ Mega-Hero thought to himself , as the enslavement ray illuminated his face, his will submitting to the powerful homosexual urges that he had to obey. ‘…the Enslaver is my lover…must give pleasure to my gay master…the Enslaver has turned me gay…I belong to the Enslaver…’

“Going to come soon, Mega-Hero,” the Enslaver gasped, sweat dripping off his forehead onto Mega-Hero’s cheek, “and with that you will be mine forever!”

The cock pumped his face…forever…he tasted the manly flesh of the mushroom head and shaft…forever…don’t want this to stop…forever…will belong to the Enslaver…forever!

The supervillain moaned and kicked his legs, thrusting and jerking in spasms as his hot cum entered Mega-Hero’s mouth and slid down his throat. The superhero hungrily swallowed and continued to suck him off, his mind enslaved by new sensations, tastes, and desires, squeezing the Enslaver’s buttocks and thighs as he felt himself fall in love with another man.

The Enslaver slowly pulled out, resting his exhausted cock on Mega-Hero’s chest. He decided to test his new slave.

“Who do you serve?”

“My master, the Enslaver.”

“Who do you love?”

“My master, the Enslaver!”

“Gaze at my cock, Mega-Hero. Look upon it and think of your desire for it.”

Mega-Hero had no choice but to obey, and stared at the Enslaver’s cock, which was beginning to harden again. The villain looked behind him at Mega-Hero’s own crotch, and smiled victoriously as the superhero’s dick looked ready to explode, it was so hard and erect, so mesmerized by another cock that it couldn’t help but show that mega-Hero had been turned completely gay.

“You’ve got a gorgeous cock, Enslaver!” Mega-Hero sighed, entranced by the powerful man sex. “I’ll do anything to serve you as your slave! Allow me to show my love for you and your cock again, please!”

The Enslaver called for Jules to join them, and for Mega-Hero to position himself on all fours on the edge of the bed, the mind-controller taking position behind him as Jules faced Mega-Hero’s face, his own huge meat aimed at Mega-Hero’s face.

“We will have many days and nights of love-making, Mega-Hero, just you and your master, but some times I will reward you with additional men for you to service. By tomorrow, you will have acquired a taste for cum, all memories of your former sex life an insignificant memory.”

The Enslaver gradually entered Mega-Hero’s ass, parting the cheeks and pushing in as deeply as he dared go with a virgin ass, as Jules hot cock pushed its way into Mega-Hero’s mouth. Again, the hero was surprised at the thickness of the hard tool, but was pleased beyond words as it filled his mouth again with its fleshy power. Mega-Hero grunted and moaned as they turned him all the way, his face and his ass the playthings of his gay seducers, as it should be, he thought to himself.

After a half hour of the two-on-one conversion, the Enslaver and Jules came, filling Mega-Hero with even more rich semen, sending his taste buds on a one-way trip to heaven as his mind accepted and hungered for more cream.

Laying on the bed together the three men caught their breaths, as the Enslaver asked, “I told you that you would belong to me.”

“I have no other wish but to serve you, master!” Mega-Hero sighed with a smile.

“Then, tell me. What is your true identity? How do you hide your existence when you’re so powerfully-built?”

Mega-Hero smiled, almost blushing. “This is only my superhero persona, master. I gain my super powers by wearing this mask. It turns ordinary parking enforcement agent, Grant Murbly, into me. I’m him, and he’s me, but we have slightly different aspects of the same persona.”

The Enslaver thought about this, and then peeled off the blue mask of Mega-Hero. In a flash, his super-human physique was gone, replaced by the average 150-pound form of Grant Murbly, who appeared confused and embarrassed to be naked.

“What’s going on here?! You! The Enslaver! You tried to turn me gay, you creep! Well, it won’t work on me! You may have turned Mega-Hero gay, but not—uglglhg!”

The skinny parking enforcement officer suddenly felt his mouth overwhelmed and filled with a thrusting hot cock—the Enslaver’s! Held down by the larger supervillain that began to slowly and hypnotically pump his face with his huge dick, Murbly’s legs were held down by Jules, as the second seducer wrapped his lips around Murbly’s dick, giving him his first blowjob from a man. He’d never had a decent blowjob in his life, but this was fantastic, making his whole body come alive from Jules’ expert kissing, licking and sucking. The Enslaver’s cock soon became his only focus as he pumped Grant’s face, or rubbed it across his lips and cheeks before shoving it back into Grant’s mouth to fill it up, making his cheeks bulge from the hard cock.

‘Not…again!’ Murbly screamed in his mind. ‘Can’t fight them off! They’re bigger than me! They’re…very good looking…sexually experienced…in seducing other…men! The Enslaver’s cock…it’s…turning…me…gay! Just like…Mega-Hero! Can’t…resist…hard…beautiful…cock! Love cock! YES! YESSSSS! I LOVE COCK!

And so the super-hero and his civilian persona fell before the persuasive powers of the supervillain known only as…the Enslaver.